Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Christina Milian is a heroine that I have selected for my very first completed story, "It's All About You".  She is the muse for (Nicole) and her 'man' (Brian) who is portrayed by General Hospital's Greg Vaughan are simply the most sexiest couple I have ever had this much fun writing for.  I contrbute this to the challenge "My Number One", and I thank BlackMamba and TokenBlack for the posting the idea.




Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a short one, prose in some lines. I hope you enjoy.  Nicole, as many of you know is currently pregnant, full of baby, due any day now.  And because the original brought them instantly to a 'family', I thought I'd give her esteem a boost and let her play with her guy in this one.  Let's just say it's post natal...and leave it there!

Song Clip: Ain't Misbehavin', sung by Billie Holiday

 Brian

"Brian"




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


No one to talk with
All by myself
No one to walk with
But I'm happy on the shelf
Ain't misbehavin'
I'm savin' my love for you
I know for certain
The one I love
I'm through with flirtin'
It's just you I'm thinkin' of
Ain't misbehavin'
I'm savin' my love for you

Like Jack Horner
In the corner
Don't go nowhere
What do I care?
Your kisses are worth waitin' for
Believe me

I don't stay out late
Don't care to go
I'm home about eight
Just me and my radio
Ain't misbehavin'
Savin' my love for you

Like Jack Horner
In the corner
Don't go nowhere
What do I care?
Your kisses are worth waitin' for
Believe me

I don't stay out late
Don't care to go
I'm home about eight
Just me and my radio
Ain't misbehavin'
Savin' my love for you
Ain't misbehavin'
Savin' my love for you

---*---

Miss B'Havin'

Billie Holiday's melodic pipes blew a whisper that echoed down the hall.  Brian dropped his briefcase, loosened his tie. A phat ass grin plastered across his face.  Green eyes, catlike glowed in the dark hall.  Rose petals, the color of her...

...trails of them leading towards the room.  Coconut oil and vanilla scented candles burned their essence; two of his favorites, another one, the scent of her...

He stepped out of one Kenneth Cole, kicked off the other.  In sock feet, catlike he crept across the carpet.  Nicole's voice played over the lyrics, her own rendition...Ain't Misbehavin' savin' my love for you...

The sounds of her voice hung low, her lids flickering like the flame, as one leg stretched wide and one knee facing north.  Black fish net stockings stretched over the canvas of her soft brown...ass, soft.  His eyes fastened to her crotch, something satiny black pulled to the side, her fingers dipping inside.  One hand tugging the fabric, the other playing music, he loved.

 ...he loved watching her play with his...

Nostrils flare, pulse quickens, her buttocks rose and a breath caught sliced through a cry and whimper, her body shook...

 and his cock jealous, fighting to meet his...

Brian shed his clothing as he watched the show, prayed Billie would keep humming some more.  Afraid the song would close, and her legs would follow, that her eyes would fly open and this hard-on he'd swallow...

But Billie kept singing, still, ain't misbehavin'.  His cock on blast, behavin'.  He stroked the head, and magically it grew.  He kissed a trail up her thigh, tasting her fingers, the sweet essence of his...

She purred.  "H mm" and his liquid oozed.  Dying for more, his liquor his booze...tangled in the net, caught in her trap.  He ripped the fabric, tearing her free.  His mouth clamped over one nipple as he fed the force, heat seeking burrowing his way, stretching the folds, her muscles hugging the girth.  Her beautiful face, the taste of her skin, better look away else she'll do him in. 

His pussy...he owned it, papers to prove it, he'd work twenty jobs to get a move in it, fuck thinking about Billie, sing the Good Humor tune, else it's a wrap! Show over...bye to his pune!

"Take, me!" She cried.  Don't listen it's bait, she's weakening his thrusts...it's too late.  The suction of her muscles tightening their grip, "damn' this pussy so good!" he'd take a spoon to bail a sunk ship.  Just to get a hit...make it sing his favorite tune, fuck, fuck...bye to his pune!

She kissed the sweat that beaded his brow, rubbed his back squeeze his gluteus, for maximum withdrawal.  His pearl jam unleashed, his flow steady...pulsating, pumping her fire just getting ready.  Speak to the spirits, beg Mars to make it obey.  Got to get this dick ready, fuck what Billie has to say.  Stay with the ride.  Hang on the buck, ride like the last time he'd fuck.

One last life, cause the cat still alive...her thighs against his chest, back inside, one more dive.  The treasure was found, it's just the thrill of the chase.  His fingers gripped tight to her waist.  Bucking and fucking, hard and in tune, damn he'd kill anyone that got near his pune...

Last but not least, Billie blew her last note.  And hardworking Brian has sea-leveled his life boat.  His body is drenched, Nicole's to match, shuddering shaking, still fingering her snatch.   

Quickly he dressed, watched her sleep.  His job is done, "this pussy for keeps!" He grabbed his brief, shoes in hand.  Out the door quietly, her panties in hand, a little hit now and while slumped over the desk, between car sales and sales calls he'd sample the best...of

 

...his Nicole...still MisBehavin'...'twas what he liked about her best.

TBC






Chapter End Notes:
I hope you liked.  Now off to play with my characters some more!