Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Damn, he couldn’t believe how incredibly hot she was.’ Travis Wall thought to himself taking a long draw of his beer as he reclined back in the lounge chair that was surrounding Benji and Donyelle Schwimmer’s Olympic sized pool.  He was wearing a pair of light blue baggy swim trunks that came down to his knees, he had on a light blue buttoned down cotton shirt that was hanging open to allow his chest and stomach to get some sun.  His eyes were covered by a pair of dark designer sun glasses allowing him to study her unnoticed.  He started at her feet taking in how sexy her legs looked in the white mules she had on, her dark sexy legs were next, his eyes kept on up to her thighs, he marveled in the fact that they were pure muscle.  She did not have an ounce of fat or cellulite on them.  Next his eyes moved on up to her firm round butt.  He was disappointed that her backside was blocked from his view by the short white cover up skirt she had on.  As his gaze traveled on up, he took in her flat abs, on up to her firm round breasts.  His breath caught in his throat as she threw her head back to laugh at something Donyelle had said.  He could all too vividly picture her tossing her head back in passion as he continued to drive himself deep inside of her.  He was so caught up in his fantasy that he missed his friend Ivan Koumaev sitting down next to him.

 

“Dude, how can you just sit here?  Have you seen all the fine ass women at this party?  Who the hell knew Benji knew this many fine women?” Ivan crowed leaning back in the chair next to Travis’.

 

“Who knew…” Travis echoed absently his gaze never leaving her….

 

Martha could feel someone staring at her as she was talking to Donyelle.  She kept glancing around discreetly trying to figure out who it could be when she noticed Travis lounging over by the pool.  She had hoped he was going to attend this party today.  She had spent the entire day before shopping for the perfect swimsuit to wear to the party.  She wasn’t even sure he liked her that way, but decided to buy something slinky just in case.  She moved to stand on the other side of Donyelle so she could have a better view of him as she glanced over Donyelle’s shoulder.  She couldn’t help but notice how sexy he was with his blonde hair tossed wildly over his head, she was disappointed that his beautiful brown eyes were covered up by the sunglasses, ‘knowing Travis he was trying to scope out the women at the party without being noticed,’ she mused as she continued to stare at him.  She marveled at his sexy lips that were just begging to be kissed.  Her gaze dropped down to his chest that was glistening with sun tan oil, ‘damn, baby boy has been working out,’ she thought as she took in the new definition of his chest and stomach.  She took in his swim trunks that hid his delectable derriere; she used to tease him all the time that he was packing way too much in his trunk for a white boy.  Smiling at her thoughts her gaze traveled on down to his sexy legs, she bit her lip as she took in the definition of his calf muscles.  Even his bare feet were erotic to her.  Her eyes were drawn back to his stomach where he rested his hand after taking another draw from his beer.  She instantly had a flash in her mind of pulling the beer out of his hand and running her hands over his chest and abs.  As she pictured herself running her tongue over his belly button Donyelle smacked her on her arm.

 

“Hello, I am talking to you,” Donyelle said propping her hand on her hip.

 

“I’m sorry, my mind had wandered,” Martha said clearing her throat as she returned her focus back on Donyelle, “What did you say?”

 

“I said thank you for helping Heidi and Lacey put this party together for me and Benji, we really appreciate it,” Donyelle said warmly.

 

“You are more than welcome.  I am glad you two took some time off from your honeymoon to spend with us common folk,” Martha said teasingly.

 

“I decided to let him get some rest.  I think I wore the poor thing out in Hawaii,” Donyelle said glancing at her husband.  Catching his gaze she smiled at him as he blew a kiss at her.

 

“I don’t know girl, looks like he is ready to get back on the clock if you ask me,” Martha said giggling.

 

“Don’t start nothing girl, I will have put your butts out of here so I can have my way with my man,” Donyelle warned causing Martha to roll with laughter.  She was getting ready to respond when her gaze caught Travis’ again, this time he had removed his sunglasses and she was treated to an unobstructed view of his gorgeous brown eyes.  As soon as her eyes locked with his, she instantly knew he was the one who was staring at her earlier.  Seeing the heat in his gaze, her heart began to pound.  His gaze was so intense as it traveled over her body; it was as if she could feel him touching her….

 

He knew he had to go to her as soon as their gazes locked.  He had jumped up out of the chair as soon as he noticed the passion he felt in her eyes.  His body was throbbing with the need to be inside of her body.  As if she could tell what he was thinking she bit her lip once again as she toyed with the necklace around her neck.  This only served to turn him on even more as he knew that she was thinking about being with him also…

 

Martha thought her heart was going to pound out of her chest as she noticed him heading her way.  Their gazes still locked on one another.  She had not talked to him in over a year but she knew without a doubt that it was going to take every ounce of self control she possessed not to jump this man if he said one word to her…

 

The sexual energy was so intense between the two, Travis felt like he could reach out and touch it.  By the time he made it over to the other side of the pool he was ready to push her up against the wall of the house, strip the swimsuit off her and bury himself deep inside of her.  He was just about to reach out and touch her, when Donyelle intercepted him.

 

“Hey Travis, thank you so much for coming today.  Benji and I really appreciate it,” Donyelle said hugging him.

 

“You are welcome mommy,” he said warmly as he hugged her back. 

 

Donyelle was getting ready to speak again when Benji called her from across their backyard, “Hey Dony, come on over here, Natalie wants to take some pictures.”

 

“If you two will excuse me, my husband is calling,” she said with a big smile, “I love the sound of that!  My husband…” she mused as she turned to head off towards Benji.

 

Neither Travis nor Martha heard her as their gazes met once again.

 

“Damn, you look…just…damn,” he breathed taking in her outfit.  She was even sexier up close.

 

“Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you,” she said smiling coyly at him.

 

“Hmm…guess I have been reading your mind huh?” he teased propping his sunglasses on top of his head.

 

“Guess so…care to guess what I am thinking now?” she asked stepping closer to him.

 

“I hope like hell you are thinking about the closest empty room we can find so I can tear that ass up,” Travis said arrogantly as he brushed her hair out of her face.

 

“How do you know I am not going to be the one to tear you up?” she said boldly trying not to shiver at his touch.

 

 “Damn…”

 

They glanced around the party and noticed that everyone’s attention was on Benji and Donyelle who were now dancing to Bryan Adams on the dance floor.  Martha grabbed Travis’ hand dragging him towards the guest house which was just on the other side of the garage.

 

As soon as Martha had closed the door, Travis pushed her up against the door and captured her lips with his.  She moaned as she kissed him back as earnestly as he was kissing her.  Pushing her hand up his abs and over his chest, her hands slid under his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders.  His hands had slid up from her waist to untie the top of her swimsuit.  The material had barely floated to the floor when his hands were upon her breasts massaging them.  They continued to kiss each other deeply as his hands continued to tweak and tease her breasts while her hands were buried in his hair pulling him closer to her.  His hand slipped down over her stomach and under her skirt where he slid his fingers between her thighs to touch her intimately.  He stroked her through the material quickly becoming frustrated with the barrier.  Pushing the material to the side, he slid his fingers underneath the swimsuit.  It was his turn to moan as he felt how wet she was.  Her breath caught as his fingers continued to tease her.  Her hand slid down to his swim trunks where she ran her index finger over his belly button before she slipped her hand underneath the trunks to touch him intimately.  He groaned again as her hand pumped gently over him.

 

Soon their fingers were not enough, she impatiently pushed his swim trunks over his hips as he pulled at the snaps holding her wrap around skirt together.  As soon as the material hit the floor he pulled at the strings holding her bikini bottom in place.  As the damp material floated to the floor he pushed her against the door, and grabbed her legs wrapping them around his waist.  Holding his manhood in her hand, she guided him inside of her body, both of them gasping as he filled her body.  She locked her legs tightly around him, and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he began to slowly move inside of her.

 

“No…I want you too much,” she pleaded.

 

Needing no further encouragement, he began to move faster against her.  It did not take long before she was clinging to him as her body edged closer and closer to completion.  Sensing she was close he began to move against her faster hitting her with strong swift strokes, and just as he had pictured it, she soon threw her head back as her body finally fell over the edge.  This caused his body to spasm as he poured himself inside of her.  They still continued to kiss each other as he sank to the floor with her legs still locked around his waist. 

 

“That was amazing,” she whispered against his lips.

 

“Come home with me tonight,” he encouraged her, his hands cupping her breasts once again, “I want to make love to you in my bed.”

 

“Hmm…I was thinking of inviting you over to my house, I wanted to make love to you in my bed,” she giggled.

 

“Looks like I am reading your mind again,” he said teasingly his body hardening once again.

 

“What am I thinking now?” she whispered her eyes closing as her body responded to his once again.

 

“That you are ready for me once again?” he groaned as she began to move her body against his.

 

“Hmmm yep, you read that loud and clear,” she purred as she locked her arms around his neck.