Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: None of the SGA characters belong to me. If they did, Teyla would have had more plots and played the hero several times.  Instead, they belong to Brad Wright, Robert. C. Cooper and co.

It should be noted that this fic was written waaaaay back in '05.  





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Scene: Gym

This was wrong, period.

And yet, ironically, it didn’t stop her. If anything, it encouraged her.

Who would have thought that this kind of punishment would be so enjoyable? Well, enjoyable for her.

Teyla offers her free hand, and yet she refuses to take it. “You are like the Colonel.”

Kate picks up the sparring sticks, straightening herself as she stands up, sweat continuing to drip down, “How so?” She wipes the sweat from her forehead.

Unlike herself, droplets of sweat glisten down Teyla’s face and body, making her, in Kate’s eyes, more attractive.

Kate’s gaze falls briefly to Teyla’s small, perfectly shaped breasts; she licks her lips, taking in her own salty sweat, before raising her eyes back to Teyla’s face.

A smirk forms, unlike Teyla, she herself is sweating like a pig. Granted, it’s through her own fault (no one else is to blame, other than herself). And granted that she is in need of some practice (well, actually, that’s a lie-she’s in need of a lot of practice). But she has her own reasons for not practicing.

“When he began training, he never practiced.”

Kate begins to circle around the younger woman, “And now?”

“Now he practices, but you…”

Kate runs forwards, striking her with both of her sticks, only to have Teyla fend them off with the one hand.

“You need to practice.”

That was a fact.

Kate spins around, facing the Athosian. “I do, do I?”

Again she attacks the younger woman, and again Teyla easily meets each move Kate makes, they continue like this for a minute or two, with Teyla harmonizing Kate’s moves each time.

Bored of this continuous pattern, Teyla whacks a stick out of Kate’s hand, before whacking Kate in the back of her knees.

Kate drops to her knees, dropping the other stick.

This is wrong, very, very, wrong. Nobody deserves this kind of punishment.

Teyla stands behind her, holding her sticks tightly across Kate’s neck. She smiles inwardly, however, her tone is stern, “Had you practiced…you would not be in this situation.”

And of course, wanting this and enjoying this kind of punishment is depraving.

“Oh, I don’t mind being in this situation.” Kate says aloud, obliviously (her tone, somewhat mischievous).

The Athosian’s eyebrow rises.

Kate’s hands shoot up, as if she was surrendering. “Y’know, Teyla, you could’ve gone easy on me." Her eyes flicker up. "Not to mention that I don’t have a practice buddy. Unless you wanna be my buddy…”

Teyla loosens her grip, before walking away. “I have been ‘going easy’ on you for the past three weeks and I have yet to see an improvement.”

Kate stands up, again collecting her sparring sticks off the floor. “You have?” 

Teyla spins around, suppressing the smirk which is threatening to break out. “Yes, and you should have improved. And if I was not any the wiser, I would say that you are not practicing on purpose.”

Kate begins to walks towards Teyla. “And why would I do that?”

“You tell me.”

Kate walks past the Athosian, throwing her sticks into the bag. “You think I enjoy getting my ass kicked by you?”

The smirk finally breaks out, “Perhaps.”

Kate spins around, wearing an impassive smile, “Perhaps.”

She picks up the bag, heading towards the exit, only to pause half-way through. “So…." she turns around slightly "same time tomorrow?”

Teyla matches her smile. “Yes…unless…”

Kate’s eyebrows rise, “Unless?”

“Unless….” Teyla’s smiles becomes inexplicable, “you would like to continue with our…sparring… later on.”

Kate studies her briefly.

Oh, yes.

Being punished and enjoying getting her ass kicked by Teyla is depraving.

Kate breaks out into a sultry grin. “Sure.”

But she wouldn’t change it for the world.