Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Please buckle your seat belts and prepare for landing.” The stewardess droned over the intercom.  Michelle looked out of the small window and started to get excited.  She was on her way to see her boyfriend.  It was spring break and she was going to be there for a week.  She pulled her compact out of her purse to make sure her makeup looked right.  Her smooth milk chocolate skin was slightly sun-kissed and her sepia eyes were big and expressive.  He didn’t like for her to wear a lot of makeup, but she knew better than to leave home with out it.  Her long hair was pulled up in a simple yet elegant ponytail.  Her traveling clothes were comfortable too.  She had on a jogging suit with her sorority logo on it.  Gamma Delta Gamma was her sorority and she repped the pink and blue big time.  The plane began its descent and her heart began racing.  It had been two months since she had last seen Chad.  She couldn’t wait to lay her eyes on him.  She was sure that they wouldn’t come up for air the whole week except to eat.  He told her he had some surprises.  She couldn’t wait.  The plane made its way to the terminal and as usual she had to wait.  Michelle could never understand the concept of getting up immediately.  She knew that Chad would be waiting at the entrance to baggage claim.  She made her way to the terminal and he was standing behind the group of people crowding the walkway.  At 6’6 he couldn’t be missed, she saw him and a lump formed in her throat.  “Damn, he’s so good looking,” she thought “And he’s here for me.”  His blue eyes began to twinkle and he smiled looking only at her.  Michelle slowly walked over to him and he grasped her in his arms.  He immediately picked her up and kissed her slowly and languorously on the lips.  Someone yelled “Get a room” and he had to remember that they were in the Raleigh airport and not his apartment.  Michelle’s heart began racing. He brushed his thumb on her cheek and bent down to whisper in her ear “Baby, I got some plans for you.”  She smiled and grasped his big hand.  They walked to the car because Michelle only packed a duffle bag.  She knew that she wouldn’t have a need for clothes.  She had been celibate and faithful to him since she had seen him last during Christmas break and she was ready for some loving.

“How was your flight baby?” He asked in his southern drawl being from North Carolina.

            “It was good, we had a lot of turbulence leaving Atlanta, but all I could think about was seeing you, baby.” Michelle said.

“Hmm, I’m glad, I missed you girl and can’t wait to get you back to my room.  Danny’s gone to Miami for spring break, so the place is ours all week long.”  They walked in silence to his car holding hands.

Michelle giggled because she knew what he was thinking about.  She glanced over at him and noticed a tent forming in his pants. She took her hands and rubbed his thigh and he groaned.

“Look little girl, I got to drive, slow your roll.  I got you as soon as we get in the house.” He said as he glanced down at her.  She unzipped her jacket because it had gotten hot all of a sudden.  Chad looked over at her and saw her nipples pushing up against her tank top, she wore no bra.  There was no need too.  Her breasts were perky and fabulous.  The tops of her breasts reminded him of soft mounds of chocolate pudding and her nipples looked like chocolate drops.  He was salivating at the thought of rolling those nipples between his teeth.  His breathing got shallow and he started counting sheep in his head to quell his impossible erection.  He looked over at her and brushed her raven tresses.  The route from the airport to his apartment seemed to take forever.  Along the way they kissed at every red light, sometimes being honked at from the car behind them because they were so caught up in their kisses.  They pulled up to his apartment complex. He attended NC State and he was on the football and baseball team.  A lot of his teammates had gone away for spring break but a lot had stayed as well.  He threw the car in park and grabbed her head to his for another long kiss.  She sighed after he released her.  She loved the way he always took control.  It was one of the things she loved best about him.  He got out of the car and walked around to her side to open the door.  When he opened it, he reached in and picked her up.  Chad threw her over his shoulders and began the walk to his apartment.

            “Baby, what about my bag?” She asked

“You don’t need it.” Chad said with a sexy grin, his eyes turning a deep sea blue with the thoughts of what was about to happen.

            “C’mon baby.” She asked.  They reached his apartment and he opened the door.  Instead of putting her down so she could walk, he immediately took her to his bedroom.  His room was amazingly clean for a jock.  It was decked in manly green and burgundy.  He had a plasma tv on the wall and a surround sound stereo on his night stand.  Speakers had been carefully wired around the room.  He gently placed Michelle on the bed and picked up the remote and turned on the stereo, slow R& B was playing in the background.  She lay on the bed with her jacked slightly askew and her long hair sliding out of her ponytail holder.  He stood before her and took of his t-shirt revealing tanned abs.  She licked her lips in anticipation of kissing and rubbing all over them.  His eyes darkened.

            “What you licking your lips for girl?” He asked as he walked toward the bed in nothing but boxers.

            “Cause I like what I see sugah and can’t wait to taste you.” Michelle stated plainly.  Chad walked over to her and pulled her closer to him.  He began to rub her hair and kiss into her neck.  He pulled her arms up and quickly removed her tank top.  Her perky breasts spilled out into his hands and she sighed heavily.  He leaned his blond head down to her breasts and began to lave his tongue all around them, purposely ignoring the nipple.  He sucked and kissed on the tops of her breasts and felt her shiver. “What’s the matter baby, you cold?” He asked gently. She shook her head no.  He continued his expert handling of her body, easing her sweatpants off to reveal a gamma delta gamma thong.  She trembled in anticipation of what she knew he was gonna do to her body.  He got up and pulled her closer to him as he kissed down her body.  He kissed down her breasts, down her belly to her secret place and he put butterfly kisses on her inner thighs.  She trembled in the throes of an early explosion.  He gently spread her legs apart and pushed her thong to the side and began to lick her slit with his long tongue. She cried out “Ohhhhhh.” He smiled and licked a little faster.  He took his time making love to her secret treasure.  He knew that this was her favorite thing and he wanted her to enjoy it.  It had been so long since they had been together and he wanted her to have complete pleasure.  He licked around the lips, taking his time, sucking and licking them.  She was bucking all over the places, being 100 pounds heavier than her, he was able to take his forearm and lay it across her stomach to hold her still.  He was still trying to get to the pink center of her chocolate love box.  His tongue darted in and out furiously as her love juices poured out of her.  His face was coated like a glazed donut, but he continued to feast on her.  She was panting and still trying to move but he latched on to her clit and sucked and she screamed “Oh, God Chad… oh my god.” He felt her explode and her legs quiver.  He stood up and wiped his face.  She had curled into the fetal position and he rolled her back over.  He leaned down to kiss her and she could taste her slightly tangy self on his tongue.  It seemed to turn her on more and their kisses were extremely passionate.  He pulled his boxers of and his eight inches sprang to life.  She grabbed it in her hands and massaged it gently before putting it into her mouth.  She softly licked the angry red head and then began to suck on it in earnest.  He laid back on the bed and began to moan.  His moans were mere encouragement for her.  She sucked harder and harder, she massaged his balls and licked up and down the sides of the shaft.  She licked and licked and sucked and sucked.  He had never cum in her mouth before but there was always a first time for everything.  She had been practicing her gag reflexes back at home.  Michelle wanted to impress Chad with her skills.  She sucked and sucked and felt his pressure rising.

            “Ahhhh, baby, suck that dick. Oh my.  Yes girl, who’s my little dick sucker, you that’s who.” Chad moaned as Michelle continued to deep throat him.

            “Damn girl, keep that up and you’re gonna make me cum in your mouth.  Ooooohhh, baby.” He said as she sucked harder and harder. Before she could move, he began to cum.” He jerked and jerked and hot sperm shot deep down her throat.  She gagged as it dribbled out the sides of her mouth. She had never tasted it before.  It was slightly sweet and definitely a little tangy.  She wiped her mouth with her forearms and he pulled her up in the bed to lie in his arms.  She closed her eyes as did he and they both fell asleep.






Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it.