Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Part ONE

Cris and Eva got off the elevator heading towards her door. Instead of her usual arm wrapped around his with his fingers caressing hers, their hands were clasped tightly together. Neither said a word. Cris, however stole longing glances from time to time. Eva smiled so he was certain she knew he was admiring her. That in turn made him smile even more to see her oh so beautiful lips curved into such a soft sensual smile.


He stopped and turned to face her. Lifting her head by the chin, Cris kiss Eva sweetly on the lips. It was so and featherlike. When he pulled back, he was greeted with an even more beautiful smile.


“What was that for?”


“Just felt like it.” he replied, mesmerized by the dreamy look in her eyes.


Cris reached the door and unlocked it guiding Eva inside the penthouse. He cut on the lights and turned slightly to close and lock the door behind them. Stuffing his hands into his jeans pockets he watched as Eva made her way carefully to the chair at their right, slowly easing down to remove her shoes.


“You want some help with that?” he questioned with a small smile.


Cris phrased it that way knowing his woman well enough to know, she didn’t need help with anything, but always loved when he offered. Even if she denied it. But there were certain things she didn’t allow his help or his comfort. A comfort he was dying to give her.


Eva smiled in returned biting her lip. “No, I’m ok.”


Cris eased closer and by the change in her body posture, her back slightly arching, he knew she could feel his closeness. Kneeling directly in front of her, he brushed the loose hair from her face. “You know I wouldn’t mind. And I’d take much pleasure in removing them.”


Eva chuckled, shaking her head. “I’ve done this plenty of times before,” she stated dropping her left shoe to the floor, moving to the remove the right.


He smiled slowly. He‘d never tire of looking at her, he was certain. “I know…” he whispered.


“Then why ask,” she laughed.


Cris hand shot out at its own accord, stilling her hand that was at her ankle. He could never seem to go more than a few seconds without touching her. Slowly Eva slid her hand away as he grabbed her calf, lifting her leg slightly to unsnapped her 3in sandal and remove it slowly, placing it next to the other sandal.


Eva just had a session with Anne, her blind counselor, and by the way she appeared when he picked her up. He could tell it was only getting better, but he wanted her to share those things, good or bad, with him. She’d had a rough start. Which was to be expected, but as time went on and they progressed, Cris could tell that Eva was beginning to look forward to her meetings with Anne, more and more, but there were still something‘s she was holding back with him, not herself, she gave him that and more, but her anger over her blindness, she was bottling all that up inside and he wanted her to release it. Allow him to be there for her, not out of pity, but out of love and respect for the amazing one that she is…



Cris caressed the arch of Eva’s foot while staring intently in her beautiful eyes. He looked downward briefly as his fingers ran up her leg, stopping just below her knee.


“Cris..” she sighed blissfully.


“You know I love it when you speak my name that way.”


Eva bit her lip just as Cris leaned in to kiss her. She jerked slightly not expecting him, but just as quickly and easily fell into it. Her hands grasped the sides of his face as she deepen the kiss, titling her head ever so slightly. Leisurely, Cris’ hands moved up and down the back of her legs. His touches felt so featherlike, Eva’s head was spinning. Her hands began to move down his throat to his collarbone, her fingertips tickling the heated skin there, where she felt out for the lapels of his sports coat. Gripping them in her hands tightly when she felt his firm tongue against her own, she pushed the jacket from his shoulders. Shrugging out of his coat, Cris moved closer, pulling Eva up against him, his hands splayed at her lower back, her breast against his chest. She was now wrapped in the comfort of his huge manly arms as they kissed their lips numbly.



Finally, they slowly broke apart breathlessly with a small whimper from Eva. Cris watched with intense need as she bit down on her bottom lip savoring him and the kiss, which had him doing the same to his own. He could feel her heart beating rapidly against his chest and was sure she could feel the same from him.


It was too quiet for Eva so she sighed…


“Cris?”


“Yeah?” he said huskily.


“Why aren’t you saying anything?”


He smiled with a small chuckle. “I’m watching you.”


Eva bit her lip and even though Cris continued to hold her in his manly embrace, she was able to place her hands against his warm stubbly cheeks. “You know I hate it when you do that… talk!” she demanded playfully.


“About what?”


“Anything,” she laughed.


Slowly Cris shook his head from side to side. “Noooo,” he drawled out. “I’d much
rather watch you.” He lightly brushed his nose against hers, eyeing her glistening, swollen lips.


“Well, that’s not fair and you know it. I can’t see.” she teasingly reminded him.


Thinking about the fact she couldn’t see the love he held for her in his eyes, Cris’ smile fell from his face and he stared brokenly at her. She really wouldn’t talk about it although he knew her sessions were going quite well. She’d tease and remind him of her handicap when he would think to himself if she were around, but other than that…nothing. She still was a little closed off about not fully dealing with her blindness. Sometimes he just wanted to shake it out of her. But considering she study in self defense, she’d lay one on him if she had too, blind or not. So he banished that thought from his mind quicker than it entered.


Eva tilted her head to the side curious of his silence. “Cris?”


He didn‘t reply right away.


“Cris?” she called again.


“Hmm…” he finally spoke, breaking away from his thoughts.


“What’s wrong?” she asked concerned.


Cris slid his arms from around her grabbing a hold of her hands kissing them in that lovely way he always does.


“Nothing’s wrong,” he stated softly, trying to keep his voice normal, his head bowed.


Eva nodded sharply. “Uh-huh… you forgot one thing. I can‘t see you, but my hearing isn‘t gone.” she sternly reminded him.


“Really?”


She frowned. “Don’t be a smart ass.”


He chuckled. “Everything is fine, baby. I was just thinking is all.”


“Thinking about what?” she questioned, not backing off.


He lifted his head and studied her. “You… me… everything.”


“Yeah… what about it?” she prompted.


Cris looked around the room then back at Eva. “You want something to drink? I think there’s some champagne cooling in the kitchen.” He went to stand…


Eva grabbed his arm and sighed heavily. “Christian Vega--


He eased back onto his knee. “Oh, the lady used my full name.” he interrupted with a chuckle.


She scowled. “I’m not in the mood for jokes. And since when don‘t you speak what‘s on your mind.”


Eva said nothing after that and she could hear Cris’ sigh.


“What’s wrong?” she asked again squeezing his bicep.


He grasped her hand in his, running his thumb over her knuckles. “Just letting my thoughts runaway from me.” he finally confessed, knowing where it would lead. He didn’t want to say anything knowing they‘d argue.


“Thoughts?” She released a heavy breath, pulling her hands from his hold. “What thoughts? Thoughts about me and my… my problem?!” Her tone of voice increased in distress and Cris knew she was upset.


“What if they are?” he challenged. “And it isn’t a problem. It’s a--


“No!“ Eve shook her head cutting him off. “We’ve went over this before… already!!”


He frowned deeply. “Yes we have, but not fully… question is, why aren’t you more upset about it? Todd is free and the whole Spencer fiasco is over with. You‘ve yet to deal with this!”


The look on her face told him that hurt her. “This?! It’s not a this.”


“I didn’t mean it the way…”


“No..”


Eva pushed at his chest wanting to stand. Cris moved back, standing upright, he put out a hand to help her, but he stopped knowing she’d only push his hand away.


Eva stood and he took two step backwards for space. “I’ve told you…


“Yeah, yeah, yeah… you don’t do hurt well.” he quoted.


Eva started to moved around him and Cris not being able to stop himself grasped her by the forearm which she snatched away, only to have him grab it again, but not roughly.


“Where are you going?” he asked.


“I want to sit on the couch, if that’s alright with you. Will you give me your permission for that,” she spat sarcastically.


He could only chuckle, not finding this situation the least bit funny.


Eva set down on the cushion waiting for Cris to do or say something. When he didn‘t she sighed completely put out. “Why are you picking a fight with me about this. It’s my problem to deal with… not yours--


“It’s ours.” he adamantly corrected.


She scoffed, turning her head away. “Last time I checked I was the one that was blinded here, Cris.”


He rolled his eyes, his temper flaring. “So, I guess all the things we’ve said to one another don’t matter. I mean they are just words with no substance behind them, right? Is that what you‘re telling me?”


Her frown deepen. “What are you talking about?”


“I’m talking about the fact that you say that you want us to be an US and yet you won’t share this with me. You act as if everything’s ok, when it’s not. Not with you losing your sight. I get that you’re the strong Evangeline Williamson, Protector of lose causes, but you can share with me how this makes you feel. I…” he stopped himself, staring at her.


Eva turned her heard when he abruptly ended his sentence. “You what?” she urged him to continue.


Cris kneeled down in front of her taking her hands, kissing them. “I just want,” he sighed. “I don’t know…”


“Yes you do,” she smiled encouragingly. “So just tell me.”


He lifted his head. “You tell me,” he countered.


“Tell you what?”


“How you feel.”


“About what? About you? Cris I’ve told you many times I care about you and--


“No! That’s not what I’m talking about and you know it… about what you’re going through. You haven’t had a chance to completely deal with loosing your sight, Evangeline. It’s been two months and Anne said…


She snatched her hand away, twisting around to face him completely. “What? You’ve been talking to my counselor?”


“No,” he shot back. “You know I wouldn’t do anything like that. I‘m talking about the last time we saw her together. She said you needed to be more opened. You haven‘t been--


“Spilling my guts!? Is that what you want?”


“I want you to tell me how you feel. And if you think it‘s spilling your guts. Then so be it.”


“Why does this matter to you? I‘m not burdening you with my problems or whatnot. You should be happy about that.”


“Happy?”


“That’s right. You don’t have to worry about this… I’m handling it!”


Cris looked her over and decided to put it out there once and for all...


“I’m not John.”


Eva’s head whipped around and even though she couldn’t see Cris, it was as if she were staring directly at him.  PART 2: Dealing with Me…

Eva turned the rest of the way toward Cris and scoffed.


“What did you just say to me?” she demanded softly, but sternly.


Cris could hear the anger in her voice and it was enough to almost make him smile. They were finally getting somewhere judging from the expression on her face. He knew that look all to well. Eva was pissed and she’d let him have it for sure. And he welcomed it with opened arms.


“You heard me… I’m not John.” he repeated. “So don’t act that way with me.”


“Act what way!”


“Mute.”


Her mouth fell opened. “How dare you?!”


He hesitated, he was going to apologize. “Evangeline…


Her eyes narrowed. “No! And John? What does John have to do with this?”


Cris frowned. “Do you really need me to say it?”


“Apparently, I do, Christian… considering the fact that I have no clue as to what it is that you’re talking about. Why bring John of all people into this?”


He dropped his head, shaking it. “You won’t open up to me… sounds familiar?” he asked lifting his head.


“The nerve… John and I are nothing alike. I can‘t believe you‘re comparing me to--


“The hell you’re not. When it comes to keeping things inside, closing up. Not talking about the most important thing that’s going on in your life at the moment. You keep me at an arms length whenever the lost of your sight comes up. We‘re not talking about your feelings here. I know you care for me… I‘m talking about your blindness. Why you wanna make it a war between us, instead of accepting what I‘m willing and trying to give you is something I don‘t understand. I want you to trust me enough to talk to me.”


“And what does that have to do with John? We were over a long time ago. My life and how I act, isn‘t about him. Or you for that matter. I‘ve accepted this…


“Have you really?”


“Yes!”


Cris obviously wasn‘t getting his point across. He sighed heavily. “I’m not John, ok… you can open yourself completely to me. You don’t have to be on guard with me. Afraid to say what’s on your mind and what’s bothering you. You can share your pain with me. I won’t hurt you…” he swore with conviction.


Eva scoffed, grabbing a small pillow to place in her lap. She bit down on her bottom lip, gripping the pillow tightly not bothering to look at him.


“Evangeline?” he called when she didn’t respond.


“Evange--


“What?!” she snapped tersely, jerkily turning her head at the sound of his voice.


Cris kneeled down beside her, brushing the disarray hair behind her shoulder. He let his hand linger there, then slowly trialed it down her bare arm. “Baby, I don’t want you to become some weakling. God knows that’ll never happen,” he chuckled. “You’re far to strong for that… but, sharing your fears with me and leaning on me once awhile wouldn’t constitute as such… you--


“It’s not that easy.” she cut in abruptly. “I opened myself once before and…let’s just say it didn’t go as I’d hoped it would.”


“I know.”


Eva surprised not only Cris but herself by admitting that.


Cris leaned forward and kissed her bare shoulder tenderly, brushing the tip of his nose back and fourth against the smoothness of her skin. He placed his cheek to her arm just for a few moments, then lifted his head to look at her.


“I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. You can trust me with your heart… with everything.”


Eva was quiet for only a moment. “Can I really?” she questioned, her tone laced with a slight edge.


Cris smiled softly. The hard exterior wasn’t going to keep him at bay any longer. “You know you can… just as you know anything else when it comes to me. I‘ve never lied to you… said something and then done the complete opposite. Have I?”


“No.” She sighed when he leaned in a kiss the pulse point on her neck. It was so brief it was as if he didn’t kiss her at all.


Cris smiled, glancing up at her. “Right, that’s because--


“You mean what you say, and you mean you do,” she finished for him, arching her brow.


“I see that you were actually listening to me, huh?”


Eva laughed. “Yeah… I guess I was.” she admitted, her expression somewhat shy.


“Yeah, I guess you were,” he said on a whisper.


Cris grasped her chin between his thumb and forefinger turning her head toward
him, caressing lightly. Eva try mercifully to hold onto her shield, but just as the one that she had surrounding her heart, Cris was breaking through this one.


“I’m not used to this,” she chuckled softly. “You know?”


He released a breath. “Well, as they say… you better get used to it…I want to know everything, Evangeline. All the things that make you sad, make you happy, make you want to rip me a new one.”


The both laughed at that…


“I think you can chalk this up to one of those things.”


“And which one would that be.” he teased.


She half-smiled. “Oh, I don’t know. You wanna take a guess?”


“I’m pretty sure I already know.” His eyes traveled slowly over the magnificent features of her face.


They were quiet for a moment until Eva spoke. “Cris, I know you’re not John… if there’s anything I’m certain of, it’s that.”


The tip of his nose touched hers. “I’m sorry I said that to you. I just needed you to react and figured why not…” he shrugged. “I just needed a way to get you to talk to me and that was my last hope. I just don’t want you thinking this, what we have, will be anything like…


“I don’t think that,” she quickly assured him, taking a hold of the hand he was using to caress her face. “I would never think that.”


Cris kissed her shoulder again. “I’ll share my entire self with you… and all I ask is that you do the same.” He felt her tense slightly. “I know it won’t be easy… but I’m here and whatever you share with me… it’s safe. Your fears, your hurts… they are all safe with me.”


Eva’s hand sought out his face, caressing it gently. “What if I can’t?”


“It’s not that hard… You’re tough… nothing frightens you.”


She smiled at that. “Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure about that… this… you and me. It‘s kinda scary. I mean, it‘s all new to me. And I have… this new situation to deal with.”


“We,” he corrected.


Cris stared deeply into her eyes. “Besides, it’s new to me also, this thing with us…but we’ll get familiar together… ok?”


Eva bit her lip and smiled slowly, “Ok,” she whispered with a small nod.



Slowly they moved into one another and their lips touched… gently as first, but soon they feel into it with their bodies and souls. Cris ran his hands up Eva’s back pulling her toward him. She exhaled deeply as lost herself in his kiss…



Pulling apart they both sighed and Eva touched Cris’ face as he rubbed his hands up and down her arms.


“You know the one thing, besides not being able to see the change of season with new clothing lines or colors and shapes again…


“Yeah.” he prompted.


“I’ll never be able to see your face again. When you smile, I won’t see it. I’ll be able to hear it in your voice when you speak, but I won’t see it. The way your eyes light up. And when you think, I can’t see it… and I won’t be able to tell what‘s on your mind, I won‘t know what‘s going on in that head of yours…


“I’ll tell you,” he cut in with promise. “Whatever it is you wanna know… I’ll tell you all of it.”


Eva smiled. “…and your paintings.” she continued. “Cris… I’ll never be able to see another one of your brilliant creations again. All the time and hard work you put into creating I‘ll never see again…… And when I think about it, it makes me angry.”


“Well, they weren’t that good to began with,” he joked.


Tears began to form in her eyes. She didn’t let them fall Cris noticed.


“Yes, they were--are…good. They’re fantastic in fact. You’re an amazing artist.”


Cris brushed away the single tear she finally allowed to fall. “And you’re an amazing woman.”


“I’m furious.”


“I know,” he replied, not needing her to elaborate.


“I feel like hitting something.”


He smiled. “How about we go to the gym tomorrow and let you work on that bag…I’m sure its recovered enough since the last time you whacked it to death.”


“Does it have to be tomorrow? We can go now.”


Cris stood pulling her up with him. “Nooo… I have something planned for you tonight.”


“Yeah? And what’s that?”


“You just come with me,” he stated pulling her along with him.

Cris and Eva were in her bedroom laying on her bed atop of the thick comforter spread in one another’s arms. She had her head placed over his left peck so that she could hear the evenly beat of his heart, while her hand moved slowly up and down the firm muscles of his bicep. Cris’ fingers glided smoothly through her silky tresses, while the tips of his fingers moved ever so gently over the soft skin of Eva’s arm. One of her legs positioned comfortably between his sprawled ones, both barefoot.


Suddenly, Cris felt the vibration of Eva’s muffled chuckled against his hard body.


“What’s so funny,” he asked with a smile of his own as his hand stilled


She arched her head back at the sound of his voice only to rub her cheek against his chest affectionately.


“Why do you ask?” she responded after a moment.


Cris lifted his head slightly to peaked down at her. “Well, counselor, one does not chuckle unless there’s something to chuckle about. So… what is it?”


“Mm…” was her only reply with a slight shrug of her shoulder.


“Mm…” he mimicked.


Cris laid his head back onto the soft pillow and sighed, closing his eyes.


“This isn’t what I thought you had in mind when you suggested I go with you.” Eva finally stated.


One of he eyelids lifted, then the other as he stared at the ceiling, then down at her. “No?”


“No,” she responded.


“What did you expect?” he asked curiously.


She didn’t reply.


Cris lifted and twisted his upper body slightly so that he hovering over Eva as she settled on her back completely. He stared down into her solemn face with a small smile on his own not saying a word, just looking.


“Cris…” she called. “Are you staring at me? You know I hate it when you do that.”


“But I enjoy it some very much. I don‘t think I‘ll ever tire of it.” He shrugged. “I mean there isn’t much you can do about it… and I get the feeling, a small feeling, that you actually enjoy it,” he teased.


“Well, you--


He cut her, what he was sure to be some sarcastic remark, off with his lips. She made a noise of surprise, but proceeded to kiss him back, looping her arms around his neck, pulling his body more firmly to hers. Cris’ manly hands slowly caressed her side and hip. Eve twisted pushing her body more into him her thigh resting against the outside of his as their kiss deepened. She could feel his tongue trace her bottom lip and widen her mouth as he searched and found all of her. His hand gripped her thigh tightly as their breath mingled…


Needing air they finally broke apart. Cris stared intently at her well kissed lips as her short, sweet pants cooled the moisture on lips. Eva lids slowly lifted while he traced her face with his forefinger.


“Now…” he sighed heavily. “You wanna tell me what you were going say a minute ago?”


“What?” she asked dazedly, biting her lower lip.


Cris only smiled. “Guess it slip your mind.”


“Guess so,” she agreed.


Eva lifted her hand and carefully traced his face. She smiled when her thumb brushed against the swell of his lips. Cris grasped her hand and turned his head inward to kiss her palm tenderly. Slowly his gaze move back to her face… he took her in, her beauty--inside and out. He was falling and falling hard. It was time to show her how he felt. He could tell her, but they would words and she couldn’t see his face while he spoke them, but she could feel them. She would know without a doubt that he more than cared for her… he loved her. It was time she knew…


“Will Layla be back tonight?”


Eva’s head slightly jerked and then titled to the side. He watched as she proceed what that questioned was alluding too. Slowly her lips curved into a small smile and her head lazily shook.


“No.”


Cris wasn’t sure his heart could beat any harder or faster, but he was right there when its speed increased and the thumping against his chest became more profound. He grasped Eva’s hand and placed it over his left peck and she gasped.


“You feel that?”


“Yes.”


Cris leaned down, his lips an inch from hers as his breathed against them. “It’s beats that way for you.”


“All the time,” she whispered in reply.


“Everytime I see you, think about you… all the time.” he confessed.


Eva lifted her head and captured his lips with hers in a passionate kiss that promised things to come. Cris moved over her. The weight of his big body settling nicely over her small frame.


“I want you,” he murmured against her lips.


“I want you too,” she spoke in the same needy voice.


Simultaneously their hands went to the others shirt as their kiss continued on. Eva had Cris’ shirt opened before he had hers and her hands to pleasure in that as she caressed his hard chest and flat stomach. He groan tearing his lips from hers sitting up to remove his shirt. Eva did the same as he’d gotten the last button unsnapped just before she touched him. Cris took her lips once they were divested and slowly eased back onto the bed. He held himself up by his strong arms while he kissed her crazy and her fingers drove him wild, moving teasingly over his naked chest. Eva hands got bolder and moved down his stomach the buckle of his belt which she was pulling from his jeans in no time. Her hands then went to the button of his jeans and one big hand stilled her small ones.


“Wait,” he choked.


“What’s wrong?” she asked on labored breaths.


“I think we should undress you first,” he stated while moving down her body.


Cris’ head dropped placing wet kisses on her exposed flesh, between her satin covered breast, her ribcage and lastly over her tone abdomen. He glanced upward when she sighed in pleasure. Cris turned her small body slightly and slid the zipper of her skirt down. He was greeted with matching panties and smiled to himself. He kissed her hipbone and removed the skirt, dropping it to the floor.


Cris took in the heavenly sight before him and his heart grew wider. He swallowed passed the huge lump in his throat as he took every inch of Eva in… he knew she was beautiful but this… seeing her this way, gave a whole new meaning to the world. It was intimidation in its finest.


“Are you staring at me?”


The sultry sound of Eva’s voice broke through his thoughts and he lifted his eyes to
her face.


“I…” he stopped, a lost for words at the moment.


Eva pushed herself up. “What?” she questioned unsure.


Cris moved closer. “I knew you were beautiful, but I wasn’t expecting this…I’m just a little--


“I’m sure I’d feel the same way if I could see you,” she confessed on a smile.


He chuckled softly with his head bowed only to lift it when he felt her hand seeking out his. Eva grabbed his hand in her small one and brought it to her lips where she kissed the back of it. Cris grabbed her other hand and help her until they were on their knees in front of one another. He pulled her body firmly against his and kissed her hungrily. Eva hands sank into his hair as she kiss him back. Cris hands smoothed down the base of her spine and up again the latch of her bra. Slowly he broke their kiss.


“I’m going to make love to you now.”


She smiled. “I’m going to do the same.”


On those words he undid the clasp and pulled the black satin from her body. His heart beat increased. She was indeed a work of art. Cris eased her back until her head cushioned the huge pillow and he moved away.


“Where are you going?” Eva asked when she felt him leave her.


“Nowhere,” he stated, removing the remains of his clothing. “I’m right here,” he whispered against he lips once he’d crawled back onto the bed.


Eva could feel the bareness of his leg against hers and moved against it with her own. “You removed your clothes?”


“Yes,” he admitted, kissing a path down her neck, biting the tendon the connect neck and shoulder and she moaned. His tongue slid back up her neck to her ear, where he nibbled on her lobe, causing Eva to squirm underneath him.


Cris pulled back and kissed her firmly on the mouth. Her hand that rested on his chest started to moved downward. As their tongues tasted and teased one another, Eva wrapped her hand around the heart of him causing a deep groan which she caught to escape. Cris broke their kiss and moved down her body once more. This time he took pleasure of sampling her beautiful breasts that were no longer covered. She arched into him when he gently bit down on her taunt nipple and spoke his name in a voice unlike before.


Cris removed the last piece of barrier between them and eased himself up and between her body.


“Protection.” he whispered.


Eva could hear the need in his voice and that sent a excited tingle down her spine all the way to her toes. “The nightstand,” she replied huskily.


He reached over and opened the small drawer pulling out a small box. “Take one out… it’s directly in front of you.”


Eva hands lifted and made contact with the small box, opened it and pulled a small package. Cris placed the box back into the drawer and took the condom from her. He ripped the package opened by teeth and Eva giggled at that.


“Funny, huh?” he smirked while rolling the protective glove onto him.


Eva giggles where just dying down when he dipped his head and kissed her. She sighed into his mouth at he full body weight. The sensitive tips of her nipples breast brushed his masculine chest and they both moaned at the amazing contact. Cris kneed her legs further apart and carefully joined his body with hers. Eva lifted her knee allowing him deeper into her body. Her hands smoothed down his well toned back and up again, her nails dug into his shoulders as he moved teasingly slow above her. She tilted her hips upward and caught his gasp of surprise and groaned of pleasure. She sucked on his tongue and repeated the same moment again. Cris caught her hips with his manly paws roughly inciting a muffled yelp in his devouring mouth. While continuing to tease her with the slowness of his body, he lifted head and stared down into her passion felled face. Cris watched as she ran her tongue across her bottom lip and about lost it. Eva heard the catch of his breath and opened her eyes.


“You can’t see me…but I… I wish you could,” he whispered between pants.


“So do I,” she whimpered, lifting up to nip at his lips. She bit down on his lip and kissed him deeply.


Cris increased his paced, Eva eyes fell shut, and he buried his face in the damp hotness of her neck, while his body took complete possession of hers. She tighten her
legs around him and the pressure of his grip increased as did the pleasure.


“Don’t stop,” she moaned in his ear.


“I couldn’t,” he breathed on the last air left in his lungs.


The pace of his thrust increased wildly, both seeking fulfillment…it was so close, yet so very far. Eva head thrashed from side to side as Cris panted heavily lifting himself just enough to watch her. With a deep-throat growl he bent taking her left breast into his mouth suckling as if he were a starving man. And in the particular situation he was. That mind-blowing action caused Eva inner muscles to tighten around him so lovely it caused overwhelming sensations to run rampant throughout their sheen covered bodies as they exploded like a river bursting through a dam. Cris lifted his head and took her mouth possessively as they rode out the most emotional experience of either lives.


Slowly… very slowly, they stilled and Cris collapsed on top of her. She was softness personified and nonfunctioning muscles allowed him to rest completely on her. Eva arms slid down and away from his body onto the bedding as they fought for breath, certain they could hear one another’s heartbeat.


With his face buried in her neck, she could feel the light touches of his lips. No energy where behind them. They laid that way for a long time and once Eva had enough strength she wrapped her arms around him and he in turn enveloped her in his big muscular arms, both feeling happier then ever before, holding on for dear life. Cris lifted his head and they shared a slow and tender kiss as Eva feet ran lazily up and down hard calf.



~~~~

After deposing of the condom, Cris and Eva were curled up in her bed, both so very close to sleep, neither wanting to succumb. Cris was nestled in behind her. He placed a lazy kiss on her shoulder blade pulling her more firmly back into him with the arm he had around her, the other was tucked neatly under his head.


After a while Eva rolled over to face him. Cris eyes had been closed but he opened them to look at her. She eased closed to him and kiss him chastely on the lips.


“You’re amazing,” she whispered.


And with that said. She closed her eyes and slept. Cris couldn’t help but smile as his eyes fell shut once again and he thought as sleep claimed him, So are you…


The end