Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will introduce Keisha's best friend in the next update.

Please excuse any errors.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Later that night George was in his apartment over the ten car garage. He decided to call the family in London. They have been waiting for someone like Keisha Mae to come into Eddie's life.

 

The phone rung three times before his best friend and Eddie's big brother James answered the phone. "George do you know what time it is? This better be good or I am hanging up, and when I see you again I am kicking your arse. Wait let me change it from arse to ass since you been in America for so long. You probably lost some of you pedigree."

 

"Man fuck you. I called to give you and the family some good news and this is what I get for my trouble. I was going to tell you about the new nanny, who Eddie is in lust and maybe a little infatuated with... but since you don't want to talk....." George let the sentence trail off. George acted like he was about to hang up the phone. "Well, I will talk to you later."  George took the phone away from his ear because he knew James was about to yell his ear off.

 

"George you better not hang up that damn phone!"

 

"Oh now you want to talk. You know what your right it's late here, and early there, so I will let you go."

 

"George I am not playing with your ass. You better not hang up that damn phone."

 

"Oh, Lord of the Manor I am here to do your bidding. As if. Now who has lost their pedigree? You know you said ass instead of arse, so who have you been hanging around?"

 

"Man, fuck you, now spill."

 

"You know old chap you sound like a woman wanting in on the latest gossip. I don't think I should contribute to your womanly side. I need to get a beer, watch a football game, and scratch my ass, by the time I am finish talking to you. Almost everything I am about to tell you is going to sound girly, good, but girly."

 

"Well I am waiting."

 

"Will you be quiet I am trying to figure out where to start. First off she has money, she had real Louis Vuitton luggage, and before you ask they are real. I know the real thing because I handle Lady Elizabeth's all the time." George said Lady Elizabeth sarcastically. "Although she was in causal clothes, they were not some off the rack cast offs. I have seen the same labels in the red head demon closet."

 

"Why is any of that good? You just described a nanny who probably slept with her other employers to get that stuff."

 

"Sorry my friend you are so wrong on that. She side stepped the she devil with class and I know for a fact she is well educated. Now for the piece of resistance her cousin is engaged to Isa."

 

"Isa, the one he went to school with? The same Isa who saw through Evilen's fake adorations? He knew she was a gold digger and tried his best to get her away from Eddie. I know she trapped him. Don't get me wrong we love my niece and wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. We all know she started cheating on him before the ink was dry on the marriage certificate. I am so glad my parents got her to sign a pre-nup. All be it they told her a lie to get her to sign it. She never did read it until after the wedding. The only good thing about her is she is a dumb gold digger." James said the last part through bouts of laughter.

 

"You know I knew she signed one, but I never knew how it was laid out. Care to share so I can laugh with you."

 

After calming down some James told him about the pre-nup. "If she ever leave she gets no money just the clothes in her closet, jewelry that was brought for her that is not a family heirloom, and a car that she drives which is none because she don't have a drivers license anymore. She likes to be driven by a chauffer to show how much money she has. If she ever is caught cheating she gets nothing. If Eddie devoice her, because he just don't love her any more she get 2 mil. The thing she will never have is custody of my niece. Eddie will get full custody and he set the time and place she is allowed to she my niece. Oh yeah he also get full custody of any of their future children as well. Trust me my friend she was one unhappy customer on her wedding day."

 

"Well that explains why she makes sure Eddie never finds out about her affairs. It is not like we could tell him about the affairs; she has him believing we hate her, so anything we say about her would fall on deaf ears. Well we do hate her, but the affairs are real. All I can say is I hope she makes all the men wear a rain coat, or poor Eddie's twig and berries will fall off."

 

"I know my parents live in fear he will get an STD that he will have to carry around like luggage for the rest of is life, or take care of a child that is not his."

 

"James, I can guarantee that any children born from an affair will not be raised by your brother. Every man that I know of that she had an affair with have been of other ethnicities. All I can hope for is that the child's father isn't like her. She doesn't take care of your niece and the only time she is around her is when your brother is home, which I count as a blessing."

 

"Hold on James I want to hear this commercial..."

 

James cut him off, "man you want me to hold on so you can...."

 

"HOLY SHIT, I knew I knew her voice. Well shit no wonder I got an instant hard on when she was talking to me."

 

"George, what the hell are you talking about? Who gave you a hard on by talking to you, and can I have her number?"

 

"Wait listen to this," George rewound the commercial, as he thought to himself thank God for DVR.

 

James listened to the commercial, oh yeah that is one of his favorite commercial. "We have that commercial here to, and I love that woman's voice. Wait did you say you know her?"

 

George smiled to himself before answering, "Yeah, that my friend is the new nanny."

 

"My little brother is in trouble and Evil Lin is out of there soon."

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Up in the main house in the nanny apartment

 

Keisha took a look around her new home. This apartment was huge and very unexpected. It was an 800 sq ft apartment with an attached door to Heather's room. This apartment is something she would have rented for herself. The kitchen, dining area, and living room were open to each other, and there was a separate bedroom and bathroom. Edward told her she could decorate the apartment to her taste.

 

There wasn't anything there she didn't like:

 

Kitchen, dining, and living room area:

the kichten had stainless steal appalaences, dark cabnets to set off the black and white marble floors and counter tops, breakfast bar with two barstools, a few feet away from the kichten was a four chair dinette set, in the living room section there was a large sectional with a shay lounge attached, two dark brown end tables and a coffee table sitting in front of a gas fire place, and her baby in the room was the 51" LCD Samsung TV.

           

Bathroom:

The same marble floor through out the castle was carried into the bathroom except it was heated. The sink counter top had the marble from the floors, the sink and facet was modern style, and the same dark wood was in the cabinet, a mirror over the top with dark wood framing it. There was a linen closet made of dark wood sitting against the wall across from the sink. The shower and tub was all in one. The tub was jetted and big enough to fit at least two people, it was closed off with clear glass and a clear glass door at the top of the tub that almost looked invisible, on the ceiling  was a rain shower head directly above the tub. The toilet sat next to the tub.

 

Bedroom:

There was a dark brown queen sized slay bed, dark brown end tables, and the wall in front of the bed had a 25" LCD Samsung TV. Under the TV was a long dark wood dresser. There wasn't a walk in closet but one whole wall was nothing but closet. The marble floors continued into the bedroom, but like the bathroom they are heated.

 

Keisha was just finishing unpacking when she heard a knock coming from the door that lead to Heather's room. Keisha opened the door and saw Heather standing there with her little head down and she was wringing her little hands together. "Heather how can I help little one?"

With her little head still down she said, "I know you don't start work until tomorrow, but can I come and play with you?"

 

Keisha reached down and lifted her little head until she was looking into her eyes. "Of course you can." Keisha looked at Charlie who was standing next to her, "Charlie you can come in to if you like." Both Heather and Charlie walked into her apartment. Heather took a seat on the sectional and Keisha took a seat next to her, while Charlie took a seat next to the fire place.

 

"SOOO, Miss Heather what would you like to play?" Heather giggled before she said, "I'm not a Miss Heather. I am Heather."

 

"Oh really, you are such a big girl and your mother want me to call her Lady Landon. So, I just thought I should call you Miss Heather."

 

"Mum is not a lady." Keisha thought she was farther from a lady than you know little one. "Really, she told me to call her that."

 

"My grand mum said she don't have a title so nobody has to call her that." Keisha made a face like she was thinking about what Heather had told her, "Ok, so what do I call you?" "Just Heather."

 

"Ok just Heather what would you like to do, play a game watch a DVD, or talk before you have to go down for diner." Heather tapped the side of her mouth while she thought about what she wanted to do. "I think I would like to talk."

 

Heather: Are you from here?

 

Keisha: No, Florida.

 

Heather: How old are you?

 

Keisha: 25

 

Heather: Oh, you are young. Mummy is old and she looks like Howard the Duck. Ooops please don't tell mummy I said she looked like Howard the Duck. Daddy said it was our secrete, and that she will look better again in a week!

 

Well, shit she does look like Howard the Duck. Keep it together girl. Don't lose the battle. Oh, no the baby is losing it.

 

With every passing word Heather's voice grow louder and louder and she started to hyperventilate. "Honey, honey slow down take a slow deep breath. Everything is going to be alright, I won't tell you mother what you said." Heather's breathing slowed down, and she look at Keisha with tears in her eyes. Keisha bent down and hugged her while Charlie put his picture down and walk over and bumped Heather's leg affectually. After he sensed everything was back to normal, he went back to his place in front of the fireplace with his pictures.

"Come on Heather lets get you cleaned up, so we can go eat diner." Heather nodded her head and let Keisha lead her to the bathroom to wash her face and hands. "Come on Heather now you can be a big girl and help me now." Heather gave Keisha a big smile. "What do you need me to do?" "Well, this place is so big and I don't want to get lost. I am afraid all the food will be gone before I find the dinning room."  

 

Heather giggled and took her hand, "There is way too much food left over after we eat, so you will never starve. I am hunger through. Come on Charlie lets go." Charlie got up and slowly made his way out of the apartment with his picture in his mouth.

 

We made it to the dinning room just as Edward and Elizabeth sat at the table. Keisha helped Heather into a chair next to her father and was about to sit next to Heather. "Keisha you can eat in the kitchen with the rest of the help." I know that bitch didn't just talk to me like I am in the south just before the civil rights. Edward spoke up when Keisha go up to leave. "Since this is her first day here I thought she should eat with was."

 

"Oh, no Mr. Edward, I think I should eat in the kitchen. That way I can avoid heart burn and get to have good company." With that she left the dinning room and went into the kitchen, with her head held high.

"Edward did you hear how she talked to me. I want her gone." Eddie looked into his wife's eyes, "she is not going anywhere and you started it. Sit down and act like a lady for our daughter."

 

The dinning room was quiet for the whole diner. Each person was in their own thoughts.

 

Edward: What is wrong with Elizabeth? She has taken a dislike for our nanny on sight. Her telling her to eat in the kitchen was rude. They have never asked a nanny to eat in the kitchen before.

 

Elizabeth: Well, shit that didn't work. What am I going to do now? I have to ask my lover Dante he is the one who came up with the last ideal to get rid of my old nanny. Death by chocolate who knew that shit really did worked on dogs.

 

Heather: I wish I can go into the kitchen and eat with Keisha. I bet she would talk to me.

 

"Daddy can I go eat with Keisha?" Before, Edward could answer Elizabeth butted in, "no you may not eat with the help." Heather put her head down and finished eating.

 

"Heather go on up to your room and get ready for you bath and after we get you out of the tub I will play a game of Candyland with you."

 

Heather squealed and jumped up and down and ran out of the room. "Use your inside voice young lady," her mother yelled after her.

 

Edward looked at his wife trying to figure out what was going on with her. Elizabeth knows that look so she turned on the water works. Edward ran around to her side of the table to try and console her. "Liz, what is wrong with you tonight? This is not you honey. Talk to me, why are you being so mean to Keisha?"

 

"Oh Edward I am so sorry. This is not me; I think I feel insecure because of how I look right now. Please don't be mad." She turned her sad tear filled green eyes on him, and he bent just like always. "Honey there is no reason to feel that way. You know how much I love you and you are beautiful to me inside and out. Now dry those pretty green eyes and come play Candyland with us."

 

Inwardly Elizabeth smile. The tears always got him, but now I have to play a board game with the brat. That is why we have a nanny so I don't have to spend time with her, oh well can't back out now. They walked upstairs hand and hand.    






Chapter End Notes:
please leave reviews