[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Gardner is a 25 year old singer trying to get her big break. Some how she ends up becoming the nanny of Edward Landon’s 3 year old daughter and his suicidal family’s golden retriever, he a VP at Cornerstone Records in Atlanta Georgia.

 

Edward Landon is a 31 year old husband, father, and a music exec in Atlanta Georgia. All he wanted was to find a nanny to take care of his daughter and his suicidal family dog. What he got was Keisha Gardner the beautiful and insane nanny.

 


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Family, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Fluff, Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9314 Read: 10467
Published: 19/10/09 Updated: 30/11/09
Story Notes:

this my first try at posting. Please give me some feed back and tell me if I should continue or nix it. Please be honest I can take it because in the end I know you all are trying to help me. Ok I am going to push the send button before I chicken out and push delete. Please excuse any typos.

1. Chapter 1 by Dimples [Reviews - 0] (3629 words)

 

2. Chapter 2 A by Dimples [Reviews - 0] (3005 words)

 

3. Chapter 2B by Dimples [Reviews - 0] (2680 words)

I will introduce Keisha's best friend in the next update.

Please excuse any errors.