Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:
AU to season 6 of Charmed.



Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is my second posted story; Charmed and the characters do not belong to me, no matter how much Cole calls to me. LOL! Anyway, enjoy and don’t forget to review. Cheers!!!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Prologue

She sighed contentedly, a small smile played upon her lush lips, as her husband’s toned arms wound around her thick waistline. Snuggling deeper into his sleepy warm embrace she giggled when he playfully growled tightening his grip on her, pulling her softness into him. Burrowing his face into his wife’s smooth, apple scented neck he fell into the world between sleep aware that his beloved hadn’t followed yet and was in a thoughtful frame of mind.

In their large dimly light bedroom, all was quiet except the occasional ‘crackle and pop’ from the fireplace and the whirling of snow ridden breezes against the window panes. Shadows danced on the walls making eerie shapes but her husband’s even breaths quelled her fears of the monsters that went ‘bump’ in the night. Caressing the black hairs of his forearm her smile deepened as her rings caught the firelight and tears blurred her vision as the past came rushing to her. Sometimes it was still a shock to see them there, sitting there so comfortably, but thrumming with power so intense that few have ever experienced it.

The silver clauddga ring with a blue diamond made a tear spill over when she thought how he acquired it. But the sight of the plain silver band with an engraved saying in an ancient language made more tears fall.

~ Na hada mi changla ramahada li see mahli triquanla ~ It was written in ancient Atlantian with a bond engrained in it, in English it translated to: “My world was darkness until you came in and light the way.”

Despite hardships and obstacles they were happy and all they had to do now was make peace with his ex-wife and her sisters. Saretta’s full lips pinched in anger and a frown creased her cinnamon toned smooth forehead, as if sensing his wife’s strife, her husband drew tiny circles on the back of the hand he held. Smiling softly at his unconscious concern Saretta closed her eyes taking in deep calming breaths, her love feeling her frustrations ebb slowly stopped his caressing as he fell deeper into Morpheus’ arms. If it not for the breathing centering exercises Saretta would have never become Mrs. Cole Turner and her husband would still be wasting away in the dark, slowly losing more of this sanity.

That was… before she saved him and showed him the way.






Chapter End Notes:

Oh, that’s not a true translation. I was too busy to even look it up, if there is one, so more fun for you to find out if there is. Will post soon.