Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

The Twins @ 9 months 

 Brian Jr.

Blake-Kiersten

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

It's after their first Thanksgiving, three months since they wed.   The babies are with Mema, and what should be some alone time spins into a heated disagreement that commenced when Brian joked that it was time for a new baby.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Pumpkin Milkshakes with Turkey Salad© by SPAC

"Did Jonathan seem strange to you Baye?" 

Slicing the last of four pumpkin flans, her mom's recipe which had been handed down from several generations before her, into the wall oven of her gourmet kitchen, Nicole asked her husband Brian of four months the question she'd been dying to ask him since the second Jonathan left their house two days ago at Thanksgiving Dinner, their first together as a family.   

Their new home was ever so festively decorated still in reds, yellows, browns, and oranges which accented the earth tones that Nicole had selected.   A delicate essence of ginger, cinnamon, and allspice candles gave a warming aromatic fragrance in the air.   LaDoña, Nicole's mom (Brian's mother-in-law) took the twins for their first Christmas pictures with Santa Clause.   Brian and Nicole spent the day together in search of the perfect faux evergreen to place in their huge foyer.   Since she couldn't decide what colors to trim the baby's tree in, Nicole settled for the best option-get home as fast as they could, to finish the heated love session they started on the way to the third store.   Brian and Nicole had the weekend to themselves, as Mema was taking the twins (Blake-Kiersten & Brian Jr.) on a field trip to Yate's Cider Mill in Rochester.   Nicole was grateful her mom took the twins as she spent the better part of the morning prepping the flans for cooking.

Yates Cider Mill

"What do you mean?" Brian asked as he pulled out the huge box an 8ft. Birch, vaguely tuned in to Nicole's observation of his brother Jonathan and Peyton, best friend and god mother to the twins.   Nicole pressed and released the whip button on her deluxe mixer, while Brian continued to gather the color coded tree branches and sort them on the slate tiled floor. 

They'd grown tired of the leftovers from Thanksgiving and Nicole found a few recipes on the internet as she searched the ETOYs site for presents for the twins.   Since they'd forgot to pick up Barbecue Ribs from Capers, still dazed in a sex induced fog, Nicole settled with turkey salad from the leftover turkey and some pumpkin milkshakes.    

"I'm just thinking.   I know he's a bachelor and he's busy with patients and stuff, but I don't know.   I watched him holding LB and he seemed so melancholy"

"He's their uncle Baby, and he doesn't get to see them that often, you know with work.   So naturally when he sees them it'll be, you know, special, I guess.   Besides he didn't grow up with siblings.  So..."

"That's not what I meant.   Didn't you see how tense he and Peyton were with each other?"

"Ok...is it how he held LB, or the tension you think is between he and Peyton?   Because, if you're about to play matchmaker, I'm calling a cease-fire, right now before the wheels in that cute head of yours start turning."

Nicole poured the liquid into two chilled fat goblets and set their sandwiches on a platter.  Brian kissed her on the cheek.   "Hmm, this is so good."   He tasted one of her many bright ideas.  He couldn't complain one bit.   At least she was keeping up her end of the bargain of preparing more at home meals in exchange for the bistro-styled kitchen upgrade he optioned for with the contractor.  "I don't think we should get involved.   Promise my Baby, that you'll stay out of it."

"...they like each other.  They just need a little nudging.  Trust me, there is something going on with them.   I just know it."

Brian sighed.  He had served Greg a huge helping of 'don't touch' where Peyton was concerned.   The way Peyton and Jonathan had been around each other, like oil and vinegar, Brian saw no need to intervene, considering it a blessing they were repulsed by each other, still.   Little did he know much to his dismay, passion boiled beneath the surface layers and Nicole was dying to be the arbiter to getting it out, so they could get it on.   But to Nicole, it meant something was going on or needed to be going on.

"Well, can you keep that to yourself Sweetie, please?  I don't want to know about it."  He kissed her left temple with cool lips and bit into his turkey salad sandwich.   "No match making, Baby, come on.   Let whatever isn't or is going on stay out of our house.   I don't want you directing them or trying to push them together."

"I don't have to do anything."  She smiled, sneakily.   "They just need some support.  I know Peyton likes him and he likes her."

"Really, I can't tell."  Brian frowned, chewing a few wavy potato chips Nicole placed on the side of the sandwiches.

"That's because you don't see things as I do.   They need our help.  And we're going to help them."  

"And then what?  Huh?  What happens if they wind up hating each other, and you would be right in the middle of this?   Leave it alone Nic, please."   He begged.

"I..."   He kissed her lips, attempting to eat the words of her intent away.

"No.  More.  Talking."  Brian flooded her lips with more kisses, as he sat his empty goblet on the tray, and pried Nicole's from her fingertips.   "The babies are at your mom's; and if you aren't going to help me with this tree, then maybe I could interest you in, something else."  Brian pulled her onto his lap, positioning her in mounting form, pressing his now warmed lips into the crook of her neck.   Loving his touch, she realizes the diversion he's planned, knowing full well that not more than an hour ago they showered together and spent countless minutes making love under the warm sprays.

"I'm not..."  He kissed her again, words disintegrating on his tongue as it pierced her mouth, and flicked over hers.

"Are too!"  Brian volleyed, his warm hand threaded up her knit sweater, cupping her breast.   "I can't even get any loving...you want someone to hit a homer, try...me."

"Help me get them together...and I can focus."   She grinded the hardness, formed between his legs, causing his lids to flutter under the feel of the friction.

"That's a trap Baby.  And it's a no winner.   I'm not signing on for that Nicole.  Forget it!   You want me to help you set them up, and when it fails..."

"If..."  She broke his kisses, pushing his face back from hers.

"Semantics, Nicole.   Tell me, what then?  Huh?   It will be ugly.  Jonathan isn't ready to settle down.   Peyton is still raw from that divorce.   I can't believe you want to throw her to Jonathan."

"I want her to be happy.  She's my friend.  Don't you want your brother to be happy?"

Sighing, he kissed her fingertips, and neck some more, gripping her hips and pressing the seat of her crotch into his hardness.   "This isn't a good idea.   A better idea...Nicole, we could be working on another baby..."

"Ok.  That's not funny."  She forced herself up and off his lap.

"Not trying to be."  Brian attempted to counter.   Nicole gripped the tray and placed the empty goblets onto it.   Her lip poked out, and not at all interested in Brian's diversion.

"Ok...practicing?"  He smiled, capturing her from behind and pulling her into his strong arms.  

"You're just saying that to get me distracted again.  You know those are fighting words.  That's not fair.   The twins aren't even walking yet, BRIAN!"

"I'm trying to get some Nic, and you're worried about hooking up my brother and your best friend.  Why are we fighting, over other peoples needs, how about my needs?" 

Nicole rinsed the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher.  She turned on a thought, determined to win this.

"But Sweetie, they don't need hooking up.  They just need some help connecting.   They already like each other.  Trust me."

***

Nicole wiped down the counter as Brian disappeared from the kitchen.  He knew he was winning no favors with her and if he didn't get a smile on her face she'd spend the entire weekend brooding.   A waste it would be if he couldn't get more loving out of her.   She put on quite a show as if she wasn't protected by the I.U.D. that she'd gotten months ago, still hadn't disclosed that one to Brian.   To him, the fact she wasn't pregnant yet meant they needed to be working at it more.   They talked about having another baby once the twins were walking and out of diapers, but the twins were barely 9 months old.

The branches of the Birch still sprawled out on the floor, no more finished now than he was thirty minutes earlier, and they could keep until morning.   He didn't want to go to bed with her back to him all dressed up in long footed pajamas.    

***

Nicole glided her painted toes across the carpet, her hand reached for the light switch, she stopped mid motion.   Brian sat in the window seat, his legs crossed, and in his grasp was his Seagull acoustic guitar.   He picked the guitar strings in what sounded like an all too familiar tune.   Nicole leaned against the wall, blushing.   He stared into her brown eyes and then back down at his labor-a mission to get back into her good graces.   There'd be no looming effects, no sideways glances with her believing his only mission in life now was to keep her barefoot and pregnant.  

She licked her lips, as his low voice covered the savory sounds of New Edition's Lost In Love.  

At first laughing, until he began to sing and warble I'm lost in love...I can't live without...I'm lost in love...All my dreams around you...And I'm lost in love...And it's true...she began to soften to his show of love, blinking away tears.  

He glimpsed back up at his beautiful wife, eyes watered, as the frost had fallen.  

She wore a peach satin camisole and matching tap pants.   She walked over towards him.   He sat his guitar down and propped it against the wall.   She took his hand and guided him to his feet and he went without hesitation.   She went peacefully into his strong arms, locking her arms around his waist, laying her head against his sweater covered chest.   He still had his hat on too, as if that'd be the only thing that would keep him warm tonight.  

"I'm not trying to take away your independence.   I want more kids, when we're both ready.   But this Peyton and Jonathan thing, I'm not going to bend on Nicole.  We need to stay out of it..."

"I know...I hear you.   I'm sorry for overreacting."   He lowered his face to hers and pressed his lips to the silky gloss.  

"My business isn't Jonathan's.   It's you, my kids.   When I married you, I never promised you I'd keep Jonathan and Peyton.   I don't want them coming into our bedroom, our space.   This love we have is ours, and I'm not going to build it on promising you something that I never vowed to you."

Nicole felt near to the likeness of a scolded child.   Brian pulled back and stared into her eyes. 

"This is why I don't want Jonathan and Peyton to become our project."

"I just want her to be happy, to feel the love I feel in your arms, Baye..."

Brian sighed.  She had him on the ropes with that one.   He didn't know what to say, now at a lost for words.   He wasn't banking on makeup sex, but hoping she'd at least let him spoon with her and feel her soft skin outside of woolen pajamas.  

He didn't reply, or offer any sort of rebuttal.   He wanted to make love now.  

"Let's just go to bed.   And leave Jonathan and Peyton to work things out for themselves.   I won't interfere, one way or another.   That's all I'm going to promise, Nic."

"Good enough..."

Brian slowly kissed his way down the contours of her soft shoulders, taking a thin strap down with his exploration. She was so beautiful, so sexy, soft and smelled so good.  Cotton Blossom body cream lathered in her skin was driving him crazy.

Both straps hung from her shoulders, Brian lifted the top from her torso, tossing it and returning to his favorite pair, her luscious orbs, with plump gumdrop nipples.  "I love your body."  Youth and genetics, that's what her mom called it- the way her body snapped back after the twins.

Brian's hands generously stroked her soft skin, kissing her legs as she worked him out of his boxers, down and over the tent frame formed by his lustful erection.  Nicole stroked his length, satin over steel and feeling its warmth while envying its power.  She loved every delectable inch.  Her pussy wept as her clit erected to a plump lip under his loving command.  Desperately needing to feel her soft wet vice, he threaded a finger inside, the heat nearly made him bust on contact.  

"Take these off babe..." He was tired of her punishing him with their constriction.  Lacey and very pretty the entire set was, but Brian's only interest was in feeling every naked inch of her.  He savored the loving she offered him.  He wanted her pleasured until she passed out; spun from the sexy torture he plotted to give her.

Kissing and licking the length of her legs, Brian darted his tongue in the bends of her legs, flipping her to her tummy and splaying soft kisses up and down her body, squeezing her curvy cushy soft ass as she whelped in pleasure.   He knew how she liked this sexy torture.

Positioning himself over her warm soft dense arcs, Brian hooked his strong arm around her waist guiding her to knees.

"Ah...oh..." Nicole whelped in pleasure as Brian wafted her unique perfume, tickling his warm breath to the soft hairs lining the crevice of her ass before lowering and slipping his tongue into her juicy slit.

Nicole clinched the bed pillow in her fists, squirming to the torturous way he punished her.  "Hmm" He savored the sweet sexy nectar, stroking his palm over her thighs.  Rising to her knees on his command, Nicole arched her back.  "Yeah...babe, ooh like that." He cheered her on, pushing his face up into her mound lapping the leaky flow, slurping the goodness he loved.  His dick was solid, hard as a bat and leaking with anticipation.    Brian nibbled her love button, suckling it the way she liked it.  Nicole cried out, waxing his face.  "My pussy..."  Brian demanded.  "Your pussy..." Nicole agreed.

Shattering through her core she came apart, ripping through causing her thighs to quiver and quake and her knees to go to jelly.   "Shit...hmm. Ooh baby."

Brian massaged her thighs and ass, steering her out of the drunken stupor as her pussy dripped of her ejaculate.  

Resting against the weight of his thighs, Brian continued massaging his woman, not allowing a single drop of her essence to escape the collection bowl of his mouth.

"Fuck...you taste so fucking good."

Nicole buried her cries into the pillow.  She came hard as Brian worked a massive eruption from her body.  He never ceased to amaze her, how much he could love her.  But there were times he would really pull out the stops, and give her pussy a serious tongue assault.  Tonight was one of those.  She didn't know if the hard way she came could allow her to take his length.  Her knees were not working now as she cried and surrendered to the defeat of his tongue technique.

Brian helped ease her legs down paralleling them to the bed, but forming a nice accessible V where he could enter and fuck her until she begged him to free her.

Lathering his dick with the sexy sample of her essence, Brian pressed the mushroom capped head, swollen with need to have her, his woman, his Nicole, his wife, the bearer of his seed.

Many times they copulated; she could never mentally prepare herself for his entry.  Brian was a challenge to her in so many ways.  She couldn't imagine being without his protection and love.  It was torture whenever he first connected, but the masterful lover that was her man, her lover, her Brian, the commander of her body would maneuver his blessed tool and would stroke her patiently until her body gave to his visitation.  Brian's eyes rolled back, punch drunk to the tight wet vice her pussy formed as she rotated her sexy hips adjusting and welcoming his arrival.

Brian closed her legs between his own, weight on his knees and elbows, he stroked lightly, then elevating the thrusts commanding it, owning it, his pussy.  Nicole stayed the course, relishing in his technique.  "Yes...Baye...give it me."  She ordered he give her more, knocking her pussy out of commission until the next session.  Her head spun, swimming in lustful thoughts as he whispered "my pussy" in her ear.  Grunting as he bucked harder.  

Then her cries, blowing short breaths as she came again.  The vibration sent electric pulsations to his dick making him fully aware that she was pleasured, but he wanted her exhausted.  She had more explosions to give.  

He pumped harder, rotating her body to one side, hoisting her left leg to a bended knee, but never withdrawing, Brian continued pumping inside the gushing flow of her juicy warm wetness.

So beautiful, he took one of her hands and pressed a finger to her clitoris.  He loved watching her touch her body.  It was sexy and she could strum her pussy to more orgasms.  He leaned over her, capturing her nipples, sucking each with hunger and kissing her, their tongues lapping over each others, spurning another orgasm as he jerked and pumped in short hard pulses, making her scream.  He relaxed his hips, taking longer strokes, as he ushered her through another climax.

Nicole sighed, as tears poured from her lids.  He fucked her so good she cried, not believing all of his nine inches was hers.  Brian knew she loved it, owned her dick and was proud of its workings.

He kissed her soft lips, dipping his tongue inside as she whimpered.

"You ok babe?"

"Hmm...mm" was all she could give.  He knew then she was on her last wind, so he sped up his strokes while turning her to her back, taking her full missionary.  Their bodies dripping with sexy sweat, sliding and slapping against each others, he grabbed her legs perpendicular to the bed and pumped her hard and fiercely watching her breast jiggle and sending him over the edge..."ARGH, fuck...yeah...yeah..." He came, busting his eruption into her warm waiting cavern, parting her legs and collapsing between them, onto his elbows into warm loving caresses.

"I love you..."

"I love you more." Brian added.

Still inside her, until she drained every drop from him.  

***

"So, you're going to help me with Peyton and Jonathan, right?"  She thought to herself.   "Fine".  She painted a mischievous smile across her face.   She turned over her shoulder, kissed his cheek and settled in for sleep.   Brian nuzzled her neck, pulling her body closer into his.  

Now if she could just find the way to make certain that Jonathan and Peyton would wind up with each other's names at Secret Santa, then all would be merry at Christmas.

The End






Chapter End Notes:
Just wanted to take a break and offer some goodies that I was going to include in "Dr. Feelgood" but decided to keep it all to Brian and Nicole and their 'baby talk'.