Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


======================================
The nurse stuck her head in her patient's door. "Omg Cara call Dr. Thomas she's awake." Heading back into the room and over to her bed, she stood shocked for a minute the chances of her waking up was one in a million. "Evangeline? You're in the hospital. I'm Betty, a nurse. "How are you feeling?” she spoke softly.

Shit.Evangeline thought she was caught.

"Yes I'm awake and I know where the hell I am, I don’t have no god damn brain damage." she spoke with an attitude.

The truth was that she had actually woke up about two maybe three weeks ago when her supposed love paid her a visit and admitted he was cheating on her with a whore he barely knew.
"Evangeline I met this girl and I think you'll really like her." give me a god damn break she thought."Yeah Christian I’m going to just love the slut you are cheating on me with. She thought with disgust. So what they aren’t officially together anymore, that doesn’t make no damn difference Christian was her man and everybody knew it.

"Umm I’m sorry if I startled you, but let me get the doctor to do some test to make sure your okay." the nurse said, walking quickly out the door.

"Whateva"
======================================

"Mrs. Williamson it's a pleasure to have you back with us"Dr. Thomas said coming through the door.

"Yea the pleasure all yours, so could we quicken this thing up I got things to do! Like punching the shit out of Christian and who ever the fuck that bitch is that tried to steal my man."I bet you do, you've been away for quite a while, I'm sure you got a lot of catching up to do." "But first i want to ask you a few questions and run some tests." he said with a big smile on her face.

"Alright, my name is Evangeline Williamson I have one sister named Lela who is 22years old, I am the DA of Lanview, I have no kids, I don’t nor never have done drugs, although I am known for having a few cocktails and martinis, is that good can i go now."

" Okay, I see you anxious to get out of here, But there still a few more questions i need to ask you."

"Alright Doc, go for it."

"Umm, what is the last memory you have?"

My boyfriend telling me he's cheating on me!

"Being at this guy named Christian's house and looking at his destroyed art work." Might as well lie he don’t need to know my personal life. That aint nobody’s business but my own.

"Wow."

"What." Evangeline asked aggravated.

"Well it's just that people who have been in a coma for as long as you've been, they usually have a loss of memory or possibly even amnesia your really lucky, you know?"

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,so can i go now?"

"Well, Mrs. Williamson you seem to be fine but I want to run some more tests just to be sure." Dr. Thomas said with a chuckle. She's a feisty one and damn sexy He thought as he walked out.