Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta: Thanks to Dawn for betaing this fic

Disclaimer: None of the SGA characters belong to me. Instead, they belong to Brad Wright, Robert. C. Cooper and co.

Please note that this was written back in 2005.

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It was her fault, without a doubt, it was entirely her fault and her fault alone, for standing in front of her was one pissed off, purple, glittery and glowing girlfriend.

“How many times must I apologize?”

Elizabeth glowered at Teyla, “Until you mean it, Teyla.”

She walked toward Elizabeth. “It was an accident!”

Elizabeth began pacing back and forth. “I gave you one specific instruction. One lousy instruction and you couldn’t even follow that!”

Teyla ducked her head, slightly crocking it in Elizabeth’s direction. “In my defense, it was shiny.”

Elizabeth abruptly stopped. She spun around as her hands shot up, “Shiny?! Shiny, foreign spheres do not mean, Teyla, touch me! Ignore Elizabeth’s warning and touch me, never mind the consequences! Never mind that it goes into lockdown mode, or turns people purple! As long as you’ve had your fun, as long you’ve touched the shiny, foreign sphere that’s all that matters! You’re as bad as McKay!” she growled.

“It could be worse,” Teyla stated, wearing a sly smile.

Elizabeth arched an eyebrow in response, “How? How could it be worse?”

Teyla didn’t reply, instead opting to push Elizabeth onto the floor.

“Hey!”

She crouched over Elizabeth, as an inexplicable smile formed, “Had it not been for me, we might not be here.”

Elizabeth raised her head from the floor. “I’m glad to see we agree on something.”

Teyla grinned, brushing her lips against Elizabeth’s.

“I don’t think so, Teyla.”

“Doctor McKay said it would take up to several hours before he could get us out.”

Elizabeth smirked. “Oh, I see. It’s not bad enough that your actions caused this room to lockdown or turn me…into this glowing, glittery, purple…being. But now, now you want your way with me as well? I don’t think so.”

“I could always ask Lieutenant Colonel Carter.” Teyla teased.

Elizabeth’s eyebrow rose in amusement. “Go right ahead.”

Teyla kissed Elizabeth, “Fine. But first, I want my way with you.”

“Oh, and what about Carter?”

“She could join us later.” Her eyes twinkled deviously. “I have never had sex with a purple person before.”

Elizabeth snorted. “Teyla, I’m not some purple, glowy, alien. I’m just-”

“Purple. I understand that.” Teyla winked, lacing their fingers. “But, you’re a purple-glittery, glowy, alien, whom I’m about to have sex with.”

“Enough with the whole glowy alien factor, who am I? Chaya?”

Teyla smirked. “Now, she would have been interesting. However, I now finally get ‘to have my way’ have a purple, glittery, glowy alien of my own.” She grinned deviously, before claiming Elizabeth’s lips.

Oh, yes. Without a doubt this was entirely her fault, her fault that they were in this situation, her fault that the lockdown occurred, her fault that Elizabeth turned purple, and her fault that she was just about to have sex with a purple, glittery, glowy woman. Yes, things could be worse-a lot worse. Now all she had to do was think of a way to invite Carter.