Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


When she came up for air and glanced at her clock, it was a little after 3 in the morning. Her eyes were almost crossing over, her fingers ached from the cramped positioning of holding the brush, and it felt great, natural even! She decided to stop for the night, she went to bathroom to wash her hands, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.  She was slightly disheveled, hair haphazardly pulled back, clothes covered in paint splatters. But her face was relaxed, serene even.  She showered then changed into her pajamas. Adrenaline rushing through her veins, sleep wouldn't easily come.  Audre went to her office and sat down to check her email: more stuff from her boss, an update from Lisa. Then the unexpected, a blinking icon indicating a personal message had arrived.

ZENARCHIST: What are you doing up at this hour. . .I hope like hell you aren't working?

Audre smiled at the message. It was Christian.

BLK_LILY: No!  

ZENARCHIST: You just get in from that thing you had to go to?

BLK_LILY: Actually I was painting.

ZENARCHIST: YOU'RE PAINTING?!

BLK_LILY: YES :P

ZENARCHIST: That's fucking awesome!

BLK_LILY: I know it feels good.

ZENARCHIST: Is that my painting?

BLK_LILY: Not this one, this one's for me. But the next one is for you I promise.

ZENARCHIST: Good.

BLK_LILY: What's your excuse for being up at this hour? Out with your friends?

ZENARCHIST: Yeah, I closed up the shop late, me and some of the guys down at the shop stayed late to tattoo ‘HUG LIFE' on six dude's stomachs for some stupid fraternity hazing thing.

BLK_LILY: ‘THUG LIFE'?

ZENARCHIST: No.  ‘HUG LIFE'.  I think the first time in my life where I thought I'm too old for this shit.

Audre laughed.

BLK_LILY: That sounds pretty terrible.

ZENARCHIST: Had to get a drink after that crap. Home now but still a bit wired.

BLK_LILY: Are you drunk?

ZENARCHIST: No, I'm a big boy, I can hold my liquor. . .unlike others.

BLK_LILY: Haha NOT funny!

ZENARCHIST: Sorry, couldn't resist.  How's it feel to be painting again?

BLK_LILY: Good. . .great. . .fucking fantastic! Thank you for my paints.

ZENARCHIST: I'm glad you're using them.

BLK_LILY: Me too.

ZENARCHIST: So. . .well, I was thinking, that if you weren't going out of town next weekend, we would've been going on our third date.

BLK_LILY: That's right it would've been. . .so what would we have done?

ZENARCHIST: Well since I picked the restaurant for our first/non date and we hung out with my friends for our second date, I want to know what would you consider to be a perfect date?

BLK_LILY: I don't know it could be anything, dinner, a nice concert, maybe dancing.

ZENARCHIST: I don't dance in public.

BLK_LILY: You don't dance?

ZENARCHIST: Do I look like I dance to you?

BLK_LILY: Well I think there's nothing sexier than a guy comfortable enough in himself to dance in public.

ZENARCHIST: Trust me, there's not one damn thing sexy about me dancing. In fact my dancing has been known to sanitize all thoughts of sexiness.

BLK_LILY:  LOL! Well maybe I'll get you on a dance floor.

ZENARCHIST: You've got about the same chance of getting me on a dance floor as I've got of getting you on a mountain.

Audre laughed.

BLK_LILY:  Touché.

ZENARCHIST: But I like the idea of a concert and dinner, what else?

Maybe sex in my tattoo chair?

She clapped her hand over her mouth.

BLK_LILY:  Oh God, I was hoping you forgot about that whole conversation.

ZENARCHIST: Definitely not.

BLK_LILY:  You must think I'm some sort of freak.

ZENARCHIST: Well that would be a good thing right, since according to Jenelle white boys are freaky and last time I checked I was white.

BLK_LILY:  So is it just a stereotype? You never answered the first time I asked.

Audre asked feeling bold.

ZENARCHIST: What are you asking?  If you're asking if that's just a stereotype lol, I haven't had the experience to know but I would say probably yes.  If you're asking whether I'm a freak- that's an entirely different question.

BLK_LILY:  Are you?

ZENARCHIST: Only one way to find out. . .

BLK_LILY:  Well. . .if this was our third date and we were at your place. . .or my place. . .what would you do with me?

Audre bit her lip waiting for his response. She stared at the blinking icon, breathe hitched in her throat. Seems like the seconds ticked on for eternity as she waited for the next message. Then the phone started buzzing, which she answered immediately.

"Christian?"

"Hey. I wanted to hear your voice." He said, his voice deep but soft. "I'm lying on my couch, where are you right now?" 

Audre stood up from her desk moving to her bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sitting on my bed."

"So if you were here with me right now, what would you want me to do to you Audre?"   

"I. . .I don't know. . ."  She whispered, suddenly feeling shy, losing the nerve. Being naughty behind her moniker was one thing. Talking to a man that sounded as sexy as Christian right now, was quite another. She crossed her legs to still the heat and moisture building between.

"Don't do that.  Don't stop doing what you know we're about to do." He whispered. 

"It's just, I've never done anything like this before, you know. . .being so verbal. It um....it's not me."

"Tell me what you want, what you like? C'mon Audre, it's just me sweetheart."

 She bit her lip. The thumping of her heart began to increase, she felt her core coil tight with tension. Was the heat on? Suddenly it was getting hot in her room.

"I like. . .kissing you," She finally admitted.

"Um, I like kissing you too.  If you were here with me I would definitely be kissing you right now.  I love your lips." 

Audre closed her eyes, to his final words. She imagined Christian there with her, kissing her slowly and thoroughly. Tongue probing, darting in and out, his distinct fragrance of citrus and spice aftershave and soap flooding her senses. 

"I wouldn't stop at just you're lips though." He cut in, and she exhaled, wanting him to go on. "No sweetheart, not just the lips. I'd want to kiss that beautiful neck of yours, that sweet smelling skin, I'd want to know if you smell that good all over. Talk to me Audre, tell me how want you want it. I have to know."

She cleared her throat. Her hand dropped to the bed and she gripped the bedsheet, the heat stirring in her, was like a wildfire. Just from his voice and the words coming out of his mouth,"I want to see what you look like underneath your clothes.  I want you to take off my clothes, ending with my..."  Her voice trailed off and she blushed.

"Ending with what...c'mon baby, talk to me."

"Um..." she sucked in a deep breath and exhaled slow. "Um...ending with my pan-pa-panties..."'

He gave a deep chuckle, not to mock, but more of a satisfaction, "Yeah, we'll get there...." He whispered. "What else..."

"I want you to run your hands all over my body."

"Can I touch you there..." his voice now smooth a velvet whispered through.

"Wha-where..." she stammered.

"Anywhere I choose. Over those thighs, those curves, the slender dip in the middle of your back that goes low, can I?"

Audre moistened her lips. She gripped the sheet tighter, rubbing her legs together.  Imagining what his strong, callused hands would feel like running up her body. "Ah....yeah."

She heard his smile through the phone. She couldn't believe it, but you can actually hear a man smile.

"I love the way that your skin feels, so soft, so smooth."  He said, he laughed.  "You know, when we first met and I was doing your tattoo on your hip, it took everything I had to stop myself from getting hard."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was reciting baseball statistics, the national anthem, anything else I could think of." 

Audre laughed. The pressure at her center eased. There was nothing sordid about what they were doing, God she loved the liberation she felt with him. Growing bolder she licked her lips and went for it.

"Well. . .are you hard right now?"

"Fuck yeah, rock hard." He grunted.

"Good."  She heard him moan softly and the sound of rustling in the background as he adjusted himself on the couch, unzipping his pants.  Her eyes popped open, "What are you doing right now?"  She asked.

"I'm imagining what you would look like, right now, if I had you under me, with no clothes on."  His voice dropped another octave and the desire pouring through the line was like a stroke to her weeping sex, moistening the seat of her panty.  "Audre I need you to do something for me."

"What do you want me to do?" 

"I want you to put speaker phone on, then I want you to touch it for me."   

She hesitated, trying to will her impending embarrassment away, she had never masturbated in front of anyone before.  Even though he wasn't there, it felt like he was. 

"Come on baby; don't get shy on me now. Touch it for me, please."  He whispered back as if he was indeed there seeing the panic and indecision in her eyes.

She moved back in her bed and switched to speaker phone.  When she got settled in she began to trail her fingers over the cotton of her underwear, she sharply inhaled, she was already sensitive and tingly, she ran her hand over her labia, pressing her thighs together as she ground her hips against her bed, increasing the sensation. 

"Are you touching yourself?'  He asked.

"Yes.  Are you?"  She heard his breath deepen in response.

"Yes."  Christian breathed, and she envisioned his hand slowly pump his dick, he closed his eyes seeing her in front of him, touching herself. 

"Are you still wearing your panties?" he whispered again.

"Yes."

"Take them off.  Take everything off."  He commanded, she immediately, complied her shyness falling away with each garment she tossed. Knees bent, head resting on her pillow, she resumed the naughty deed.  "How does that feel?"  The palm of her hand pressed against her clit.

"It feels good."  She panted, in a soft breathless voice.   

"Good.  Now spread those beautiful long legs for me, let me see how wet that pussy is.  I bet it smells good.  I wish I was there to taste it. Get inside it, damn Audre...the things you do to me."

Her mouth parted as she did it, opening the sensitive folds to her center, exposing herself to know one. "I-I-I..wish you could taste it too, it's really wet."  She said as her knees parted wider.

"Is it wet just for me?"

"All for you Christian." 

He moaned.

"Damn Audre, I wanna fuck you so bad right now."  He said, his hand massaging in dick in long strokes.  "I wish I could see you cum. I wanna make that pussy quiver, get in deep and never go home...."

"I wish I could see you too," she said rotating her hips, plunging one then two fingers in, gasping in between words "I wish I could feel your dick inside of me."

"Use your fingers,"

"...I am..."

"...fuck yourself..."

"....okay...."

"...fuck yourself good for me." 

Audre groaned louder, her pussy dripping as she inserted two fingers again, driving them in and out of her as her other hand alternating between rubbing each nipple. 

"That's it baby, I can hear how wet you."  He said listening to the sloppy sounds of her moving her fingers in and out of her slit.  "How many fingers do you have in that pussy?"

"Two."

"Add another one for me."  She opened her thighs wider and pushed another finger in working it in and out.  She cried out as she increased the speed, pushing her fingers in up to her knuckles.  They could both hear the sounds of each of them breathing as they mingled together syncing up.  Both of them had their eyes squeezed shut, each imagining that the other was right there next to them.

"That's good, that's so good Audre.  I swear you going to make me cum so fucking hard.  Where's your other hand?"

"Pla-playing with my nipples." She wheezed.

"I bet you look so beautiful right now, I wish I could look into those pretty eyes of yours."

"Stroke it harder for me Christian, I want to hear you cum for me too."  She said.

"I'm stroking it Audre."  He said as his fist pounded faster up and down his dick, the tip leaking with pre-cum, everything so vivid for her even though she wasn't there watching. 

"Can you get another finger in there for me baby?  I need you to get it hot and ready for me."  He asked.

"Yes."  She said, squeezing in another finger, she was so close to cuming now it was almost painful.

"You're about to cum aren't you, I can tell."

"Yes."  She said as she moved her other hand to her clit, rubbing it hard.  Her head thrashed around on the pillow. She could feel the onslaught of her impending orgasm.  Christian rushed to catch up with her, his hand quickly and smoothing running over the head of his dick the sounds of her driving him crazy. 

"Cum with me Christian. . .FUCK. . ."  She said as her moaning got louder, she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out. She didn't want to wake her neighbors. 

Christian grunted, hard in the phone to the sounds of her pushing herself to climax, the sounds bringing on his own orgasm crashing over the edge.  They spurred each other on to mutual ecstasy, each one whispering the other's name. 

Audre shook uncontrollably as she came harder than she had in. . .well maybe ever.  They both were silent for a moment other than their haggard breathing.  Audre ran her a shaky finger through her hair, her pony tail loose from the thrashing around.  She felt like she was radiant and giddy, she started laughing.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking good." She said exhaling slow.

"Uh huh."  Was the only thing Christian could manage.

 They both lay there for a while neither in a rush to hang up or feeling the need to fill the silence with meaningless conversation. 

"The sun is coming up."  Christian said after a while.  Audre turned to look out the window, the orange glow peaking through. 

"I can't believe we stayed up all night.  I can't remember the last time I stayed up all night and it didn't involve work."

"Well we should enjoy it.  Watch it with me."  He said. 

She got up from the bed and walked over to tall window, wrapping her blanket around her.  She heard him moving around settling onto his balcony she could hear the sounds of the city.  She felt as though she was right there next to him and they were seeing the exact same thing at that moment. 

She looked at the beautiful colors blending together in an indescribable way announcing the dawning of a brand new day.  And it felt like a whole new day in every way imaginable.






Chapter End Notes:
Yea first x rated chapter woo hoo! Thanks Minx for the beta and for making me laugh. Damn I'm tired.