Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Is it finally going to happen this chapter?  Hmmm. . .




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"So, I called your secretary and made sure your schedule was clear for the rest of the day."

"You what?"  Audre looked up from her blackberry and looked at Janelle in confusion; she was supposed to be working.  But her mind was already miles away, already thinking about her date with Christian. 

She hadn't seen him since before their phone sex interlude but they had talked to each other almost every day that week, each conversation growing increasingly intense. It had gone beyond cutesy flirting, it was alarming to Audre how much he had managed to infiltrate so many of her thoughts and emotions, too many. She wondered if maybe he felt the same way she did, she wasn't sure and that was scary. And then there was the added pressure of their next date. This was the big one, they were definitely going to close the deal which opened up a whole other Pandora's box worth of issues and anxieties. By the time Janelle marched into her office, Audre was already a tightly wound ball of nerves. She shut the door behind her to give them privacy.

"I know you Audre.  And I know for a fact that as we speak you are driving yourself crazy thinking about Christian and you're magical third date tomorrow, especially after you got all Girl 6 on him last week."

Audre rolled her eyes."I don't know why I tell you anything."

"Because I'm your BFF and I know when you're trying to hide stuff from me."

"So sad and yet so true." Audre said. "So why did you clear my schedule of BFF of mine."

"Because there's no way in hell you're getting any work done today, not when you're this uptight. In fact I bet right now you're googling sex tricks on your blackberry."

"I would never do something like that while I'm working. . ." 

Jenelle gave her a dubious look. "Maybe I looked up some stuff last night at home, so what?"

"So, stop over thinking this. I doubt sex has changed that much in the last 6 months since you broke up with Greg."

"I know that.  But it's not like I was doing rodeo tricks even back when I was with Greg. You know my vanilla sex history."

"True."

"I've just built up this whole thing in my head and I'm petrified the reality isn't going to live up to the fantasy."

"Don't worry about the fantasy. You and Christian like each other, every thing else will fall into place."

"I know. . .maybe," Audre got quiet, looking out of the window. "Can I tell you something?"  She bit her lip nervously.

"You can tell me anything, you know that."

"When I was with Greg, I would listen to you talking about your sex life and all could think was. . .damn I wish I knew what that felt like. I started to wonder if. . ."

"If what?"

"If sex was overrated, I mean I've made love and that was nice, with Greg it was good, I came. . .not all the time, but most of time.  But I've never had that mind blowing sex. The kind that makes your toes curl and you see those stars that people talk about. But when I'm with Christian, all I have to do is hear his voice or he looks at me a certain way and I'm so turned on its ridiculous. But what if all that is, is the anticipation. What if when we do the deed it turns out that. . .it's not this huge thing I've built up in my head. I feel like I'm staring at a stereogram, and everyone else can see the optical illusion but me."

Jenelle looked at her as though she had just told her that her puppy had been run over by a train.

"Damn, the thought of that is just too depressing for words."

"Thanks, I've never felt better about baring my soul to anyone."  Jenelle laughed.

"Ah, sweetie.  Sex is not overrated, sex is beautiful, when it's done right, and it's everything you think it is and then some. Sex is," Jenelle tried to think of the right description. "Sex is a gift from God."

"Nah, its proof that God wants us to procreate."

"No, bleeding every month for half our life is proof that God wants us to procreate.  Sex is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, otherwise he wouldn't have invented condoms."    

"That is so sacrilegious."  Audre shook her head.

"Forget all that." She waved it off with a smirk, "You just need a little help seeing the 3d picture in the stereogram and I think Christian is more than up for the job. You just need to relax, let go and let it flow and mama Jen is here to help." Jenelle pulled out a business card and set it in front of Audre. 

"What's this?"

"I made you two appointments for this afternoon.  First you are going to get a mango mandarin honey sugar body scrub so you can get your glow on, my girl Katie will hook you up, total bronze goddess status." 

Audre had to admit that sounded wonderful. "Okay, I like it so far.  And then what?"

"Then you'll meet Olga."

"Who is Olga?"

"Hair remover extraordinaire."   Audre arched one brow, she knew Jenelle was referring to south of the border hair removal. Audre had never gotten a bikini wax and the thought of it made her cringe.

"I think I can handle my own personal grooming."

"I know you're a waxing virgin.  But trust me, by the time Olga gets done you'll be addicted."

"I'm not interested in looking like a 12 year old child, Jenelle there isn't anything sexy about that."

"I already told her to give you the Playgirl.  You won't look prepubescent I promise, Olga will take very good care of you.  By the way there's no point in arguing about this, it's already paid for."

"Well I guess you've got everything figured out, next you'll be telling me what to wear."

"Your peach mini dress with the three quarter length sleeves."

"Do I have any say in this?"

"I trust you to accessorize appropriately."

"Gee thanks."

"If I were you though, I'd go with the gold strappy sandals. . .but that's just if I were you."  Jenelle looked at her watch. "You've got 20 minutes before your first appointment so you better go." Jenelle hustled Audre out of the door.  "Don't forget, I know when you're lying so if my super-spidey sense indicates you're even thinking about wearing a pants suit or anything in black, I will kick your ass." 

"No black, no pants suit I promise."

"Good." Audre smiled at her best friend.

"Thanks mama Jenn." 

"Thank me by getting buck-wild freaky tonight.  You might want to stay away from the handcuffs though; you're not ready for that yet.  Baby steps."

"Yes ma'am."

"By the way, you owe me lunch and details, maybe even some pictures." 

xxx

Audre stood in front of the mirror admiring Katie and Olga's handiwork.  The body scrub had been wonderful and she had to agree about the bronzed goddess status, her skin had a healthy shimmer and felt like silk even 24 hours later.  Her experience with Olga on the other hand had been borderline traumatizing.  The Russian woman had waxed places not even her gynecologist or past partners had ever seen before.  Hell she hadn't even seen them before.  The only hair left was a small landing strip.  Olga had assured her that waxing wouldn't hurt as much next time as it did the first time around.  But the pain of having hair ripped out of orifices that had never seen the light of day had been enough to make her contemplate almost knocking the hell out of Olga.  Fortunately it was over relatively quickly and she definitely couldn't argue with the results. 

Looking at herself in the mirror, she had never felt sexier.  By the time she got dressed she definitely had to give it to Jenelle, the date preparation was on point.  The peach dress fit her perfectly and set off the golden undertones of her skin.  Still, she couldn't help the niggling doubts creeping into her thoughts.  Audre felt her body starting to tense up.

What if he noticed the troubling stretch marks she had just discovered on her thighs?

What if she didn't have enough tricks in her arsenal?

What if she had forgotten how to do it? 

What if he didn't know how to do it? 

What if she just wasn't meant to see the stereogram?

She eyed the bottle of Brandy on her bar and against her better judgment took a shot.  Or two.  By the time Christian rang her doorbell a little while later she was starting to feel warm all over.  She grabbed her purse and jean jacket and headed downstairs.  Audre opened the door and their eyes met. His mouth gaped as his eyes moved from her hair, hanging in lose waves, down to her pedicured toes and the continued to peruse her.

"Damn, you look beautiful." He said in a sensual tone that had her heart hammering in her ears. Audre blushed, then smiled. At the base of her throat a pulse beat and swelled as though her heart had risen from its usual place. The look in his eye, the sly smile to his lips, combined she was hit with a wave of the desire he had for her. She cleared her throat and put herself in check before she spoke.

"You too.  I mean, not beautiful. Guys don't like to be told they look beautiful I guess. But you do." 

She was rambling. But he did.  The blue of his dress shirt brought out his beautiful eyes. Normally they were a Nordic blue, but there was nothing icy about them in that moment.  Instead they were almost as dark as sapphires, intense and full of a fire. They impaled her, a delightful shiver of wanting ran through her. He took a step and her heart lurched once more as his face drew closer and closer, then he captured her lips with a kiss. Not a soft gentle, teasing kiss, it was a possessive kiss. His lips were oddly soft and caressing but his tongue was masterful in the ways it darted in and out of her mouth dueling with her own. There was no pretense, she was his and Christian made it clear that he was there to stake his claim.  His hands gripped her waist, drawing her up against his hard frame.  His moist, firm mouth demanded more and more and she capitulated to the ravishment. Her jacket and purse dropped her hands, they rose with a slight tremble rose and went to his neck then her fingers spread into his hair, gripping.  He pushed her into the doorway, kicking the door closed behind him.

She was shocked by her own eager response that came so naturally as they tumbled onto the staircase, still kissing each other, struggling hands clawing at each other's bodies through the burden of their clothing.  He pulled her hair back and kissed the hollow of the base of her throat, along her jaw line, sucking her earlobe. She creamed at the heady sensation of his travelling kisses. He hiked up her skirt, pushing it all the way to her waist, getting in between her thighs, his hands grabbing her ass as they moaned into each other's mouths.  They had both been waiting so long for this moment. 

Was she really naughty enough to get fucked on the stairs of her building? 

Yes, at that moment she definitely could be.

She felt him trying to pull away, slow things down. But she didn't want to slow down, she wanted this. She definitely wanted this. Clutching to his shirt holding him down and moving underneath him, she wrapped her legs around his waist locking him between her thighs. Feeling the bulge in his pants knowing he wanted the same.

"Don't stop."  Came out in two breathless pants, blood pounded her brain, and made her thighs and ass tremble when he ground his hardness into her. She ran her hands down the hard planes of his back, and she continued to move against him, her hips swiveling, her pussy hot with an electric heat. He shifted, wanting her to feel exactly how much he craved her. She tensed at the unseen thickness buried behind his zipper; his fingers pushed aside the wet seat of her panty just to run over the silky lips of her vagina before removing his hands. It was as if he had to touch it to know it lay there beneath waiting for full exploration.  She immediately noticed and loved the dramatic increase in sensitivity she felt down below thanks her ‘playgirl' haircut.

"Mmm...baby..." he said running his tongue over her full lips working his ass feeling her wet heat soak through his jeans. "Damn...." He hissed as it got it good to him. Audre closed her eyes, increasing her pace, exerting her control over him. His hands went to the back of her thighs to unlock them and force them wider apart so he could rub against the bundle of nerves buried so deep that it set her teeth to chattering.

"Fuck, Audre the things you do to me baby."  Christian grunted out each word in her ear as he gave into their phantom fuck, riding the edge, she could tell he wanted to hit it so bad. He set a rhythm that had their bodies moving in synch. Her back ached from the stair as he got more intense, she winced spiraling down in a mixture of pleasure and sweet pain. His head lifted and her eyes opened as he pumped in and out of her. Their eyes met. They stared into each other's eyes as if in silent challenge would this happen? Now? Or later? The combined gyrations had them nearing reckless abandon, where anyone could find them. She didn't care. She needed him so much in that moment.  She hadn't needed anyone in this way. She continued rocking her pussy against his clothed rock hard dick, he felt massive. He felt amazing. The friction through her thin panties was fantastic and it wasn't long before she could feel herself hurdling towards her first orgasm of the night.  Her body tensed her moans louder.  Before she could scream out her release he shoved his tongue in her mouth and they kissed each other so hard, so desperate it was almost painful. Her body shook, her nails clawing at the shirt on his back as she came hard.  They laid there for a moment, both gathering their faculties.

"Yeah, so this is not exactly how things went down when I planned it out in my head."  Audre said finally her lips curved in a smile.  Christian shook his head laughing.

"Me either."  He said finally.  "So far, it's better." She giggled.

"Yeah, yeah it is."  He looked down at her. 

"You hungry?"

"Famished."

"You want to try to make it for our reservation?"

"No."

"Good."

xxx

l5 minutes later they sat at Audre's dinning room table, eating Christian's patented grilled cheese and tomato sandwich and drinking red wine. They talked very little.  They had talked enough.  Instead they just mainly observed each other. His hand kept running up the length of her leg, as though he couldn't get enough of the feel of her soft skin.  She definitely owed Jen.  His hand moved across the material of her short dress.

"Did I mention I really like this dress?"

"A few times."

"It's very nice."

"Just the dress?"

"Everything."  He leaned in to kiss her.  "I love everything about you."  He whispered.

"You haven't seen everything."  She said teasingly.  He smiled slyly. 

"You're right."  He stood suddenly and a grabbed her, unceremoniously throwing her over his shoulder. She screamed in surprise as he headed towards the back of her apartment. 

"Bedroom?"

"Last door on the left." She said laughing as he charged towards her bedroom. He set her down on the floor.  He pulled at the hem of her dress.

"Take this off."  He commanded.  She quickly disposed of the dress she hadn't worn a bra; she stood there only in shear panties and heels. He pushed her back onto the bed, grabbing the heel of her foot as he stood over her.  His eyes never left hers as he unbuckled her sandal, kissing the instep of her foot. He removed the other sandal the same way. He spread her legs, still looking down at her in what could only be described as wonderment, his hands moving up the side of her leg slowly, towards her center. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

Christian caressed her thighs, his nimble fingers teasing. They were playful and melodic, after what seemed like forever, he brushed her center and she arched her back, pushing her pelvis forward, practically begging his fingers to enter into her.  But he took his time, fondling her lower lips, through her panties, building up her sensitivity to the point of frenzy. She lay panting, her chest heaving as his finger play sent a zing of sensations through her pussy pooling at her core. He showed no mercy, though she was incinerating inside for him. He made a circular motion around her pussy, kissing her stomach. 

Then he slowed to soft stroking as his eyes focused in on something. She looked down and saw he was staring at the lily tattooed on her hip, smiling, looking at the perfect combination of their artistic efforts.  She wondered if he saw it as though it was his mark on her body, in that moment she certainly felt as if it was.  While one hand continued stroking her pussy, the other gave a sensual trace to the outline of their tattoo.

"Perfect."  He whispered more to himself than her. He leaned in, his finger now rotating her quivering budding clit as his tongue grazed over following the designed path around her lily the same course his finger had taken earlier.  The combined sensation sent her to gasping, her mouth now forming the perfect shape of O. She groaned, her back arching even deeper.

"Christian, please."  She whimpered, not sure of what she was begging for, but knew she needed some sort of relief, her body shivered. He responded immediately by moving aside the material of her panty to ease his thick finger in one joint at a time, making sensual circles inside her vagina.  He leaned up and took his time down below unhurriedly slipping his finger into her until he was knuckle deep, stopping and playing some more, learning her body like an eager student, watching her face lovingly and kissing her gently on the forehead while he eased his finger in and out of her, he added another finger gradually increasing the pressure. It was too much, her nipples hardened and her pussy clenched. He held his fingers inside slowly applying a delicious pressure to the roof of her dripping wet pussy.  He increased the rhythm and as his fingers pumped leisurely inside of her, while he used his thumb to rub her clitoris. 

He bent down and licked around the clit, inhaling her scent in a way that felt and looked so damn erotic it had to be wicked. He brought her to the edge of an orgasm before pulling away, kissing around her thighs.  The measured teasing heightened all of her senses in a way she had never experienced before.  He separated the outer lips with his fingers and laid his tongue flat against the opening of her vagina, a long, slow, wet lick from her slit to her clit.  She started bucking against him but he wrapped his hands around her thighs, forcing them apart as he pinned her down all in a continual effort to posses her for this delicious exploration.  He looked up at her, memorizing every line of her pleasure etched on her face.  His eyes seemed to laugh at her, taking a perverse pleasure in owning her body so completely. He brought her to another orgasm.  It was not as violent as the first one; this one was understated but even more powerful, sending waves all over her body as he drank her juices. Then he slid up against her fondling her achy breasts and delivering a kiss filled with her essence that was sinful, deliciously obscene.

"Fuck you taste so good." He said easing down to flick his tongue at her nipple and admire it dark full erectness. "Every bit of you."  He suckled one then the other, drawing out the seduction further. Torture is what it was. He actually hummed with them in his mouth, his lids fluttering shut. She thought she knew what it felt like to be desired.  She realized that she had had no idea what if meant to be truly desired, not until that moment.

He released one with a plop flicked his tongue at once more then flipped her over onto her stomach. She smiled at the masterful way he handled her. He began kissing the back of her knees, thighs, giving a slow roll of his tongue over her ass, then up to small of her back. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter when he began to lick up the center of her spine. The decadence left a curious swooping pulling at her innards from the longing for his lovemaking. It was as if he worshipped every part of her. The very air around her seemed electrified. He covered her, his body warmth hovering, he kissed her neck, rubbing himself against her ass, he was still dressed.

"Christian. . ."  She breathed out again.

"Yes Audre."  He responded as he nibbled lightly on her earlobe.

"I need to see you.  I need to taste you."  She turned back over and kissed him, her fingers fumbling on his belt buckle while he quickly unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it away. When they had removed every stitch of his clothing, she flipped him over kissing down the length of his body. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw his long, hard dick, standing proudly at attention. He was huge, larger than she thought, bigger than she had ever seen in person. 

There went that myth.

She pumped her fist over his long shaft and lightly kissed and licked his dick. His hand stroked her hair lovingly as he looked down at her, his breathing shallow. She gave him one long lick up the seam, then made a seal around the shaft with her mouth like a vacuum, and sucked him like a Hoover.  Her mouth explored him, the head of his cock hitting the roof of her mouth, her fingernails lightly ran across his shaft, balls and perineum. Their eyes locked and seeing the way that he looked at her as though it was a struggle to restrain himself, she finally understood what it felt like to have the kind of sexual power that Jenelle exuded. She liked it. She loved it actually.  She took him as far into her mouth as she could jerking the bottom of his shaft off with one hand while the other massaged his balls.  He lightly, but persistently pushed her away. She tried to resist but he was firm.

"I want to cum inside you."  He said as he pulled her up. He looked over in frustration at his pants which had been tossed halfway across the room.

"Nightstand."  She said.  He smiled gratefully and reached over, retrieving a condom from her nightstand drawer. 

They kissed each other, their hands moving up and down their bodies.  She took the condom out of his hand, and removed it from the package, sheathing him. She angled herself over his cock then eased herself on to it a little bit at a time, stretching gloriously as every beautiful inch of him filled her. It was a pleasurable agony for both of them.  They both sighed in relief as she settled into his lap, rocking back and forth against him, and he sat upright so they were wrapped up in each other's arms.  She arched her back and her breasts undulated up into his face, which he immediately devoured. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, the heels of her feet digging into his back as they continued their slow rock. But soon his passion required more. He grabbed her ass and aided her in a bounce that was shattering her to the core. He gently bit her shoulder, running his teeth along her sensitive, damp skin. When she found the pace he released her and she gave him the ride that had her coming up and down on his dick with powerful strikes. Christian gently grabbed the back of hair, forcing her to stare into his eyes. 

"Audre"  He moaned looking directly at her.  She had never heard her name said so reverentially.  He held her hostage in his eyes, those beautiful eyes. They watched each other, listening to sounds their breathing and synchronized heart beats. He now took hold of her firm thighs parting them and thrusting up to hit a spot she didn't know exist. Each time he did her pussy vibrated, she gasped, and nearly cried out. The hot sex she had been prepared for, but the deeper connection was almost more than she could handle.  She had never known that feeling of being so thoroughly lost in someone until that moment. His hip thrust and hers with her so open for him almost made her manic. He was so damn compelling, his magnetism and loving so potent, she understood a junkie's addiction after the first hit. He was fucking her and loving her all at once and for Audre she never knew it possible.

The deep connecting of her souls in that moment took her soaring. He released her thighs and fell back on the pillow it hit him so hard. She could tell. It was her turn to show her what being her man meant. She dropped a hand to his pelvis and the other behind her on his muscle tight thigh and began to ride him harder. Her hip action swift and precise she had him now arching and gripping the sheets.

She showed no mercy. Their breathing grew more haggard. Their cries and moans intermingled with one other as he threw that ass up and she worked her ass down, harder and harder.  They held onto each for dear life as they reached their peak. The pleasure was pure and explosive. She would desperately need more of than this. The real world spun and careened on its axis and she gasped giving him full throttle. A current of ecstasy shocked through their bodies like bolts of lightening.  They didn't have two separate orgasms but one joint combustible one. She gasped her head dipping back further her nails digging into his flesh. Where they should be merely filling a moment of physical desire this orgasm this orgasm cut her down to the bone, through her soul.

Rattled, satiated, and completely his. 

This was all she knew as she collapsed on him breathing hard, almost afraid her heart would not slow to manageable beat.  

They stayed that way for a while, not wanting to leave the comfort of each other.  A surprisingly peaceful feeling came over Audre all remained defenses effectively weakened. Her lids fluttered shut and she drifted off to sleep having discovered something she never knew had been missing.

She was finally home. 






Chapter End Notes:
Okay so that didn't take too long did it only 17 chapters hahaha.  Hope it was worth the wait.  Thanks for reading!  Special thanks to Minx for all your help.