Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Revenge Fantasy #1

Audre walked into the wedding reception. Her long jet black hair glossy and bouncy, flowing back as though blown by some invisible wind. Her baby pink plunging v neck Versace dress hugged every dangerous curve, her matching stiletto sandals highlighted her fantastic legs. Greg looked up and his mouth dropped open in shock. He took a step away from Cassandra who had a gigantic puss filled zit right on her nose and had gained about 100 pounds.

“Wow you look absolutely breathtaking Audre.”

“Why thank you Greg.” He grabbed her hand.

“I made a mistake. I don’t know what I was thinking letting such a beautiful, dynamic, intelligent, successful, passionate, sexy, humble woman get away from me.”

“I don’t know how you did either Greg.”

“Marry me, darling right now. I can’t imagine the rest of my life without you.” Cassandra walked over to them, her face red with anger.

“Greg, you said you loved me. How dare you propose to that bitch.”

“Cassandra you were just sloppy seconds. I went to you because I was so scared of my feelings that I didn’t know what to do. To love someone as strongly as I do this gorgeous woman is a true joy and a pleasure and I understand that now. I was too immature to embrace the truth. But now seeing you, I know I was a fool. Audre please say you’ll marry me, I’m down on my knees baby. “ Audre tossed her hair, giving him a sad smile.

“Thank you Greg, for having the guts to be honest with me. Unfortunately I don’t love you anymore. I’m marrying someone else.”

“Who?” Greg and Cassandra said at the same time.

“Me.” The three of them turned around to see Boris Kodjoe walking up to them,. He looked so fine in his polished suit, that man could rock the hell out of a suit. He put his hand on the small of Audre’s back kissing her on the cheek.

“Baby I missed you, it’s been 3 whole hours since I last saw those beautiful brown eyes.”

“I know Boris, it was hard for me too honey.” He looked at Greg and Cassandra in distaste.

“Who are they?”

“Just an ex and his homely girlfriend.” Boris looked them over, laughing.

“Oh. Well, as much as I’d love to sit and chat I need to get this beautiful woman back up to my suite and show her how much I missed her.” Audre and Boris walked off, completely oblivious to the mess they’d left behind them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a couple more hours, you can get through this, you can get through this, you can get through this. Audre kept repeating this mantra to herself as she smiled robotically at all the guest at the wedding reception. The wedding had gone off without a hitch. Lisa looked beautiful and most importantly happy, both her and Wesley looked happy. So did Greg, the piece of shit and he had the nerve to look good. So did the lazy eyed heifer (who wasn‘t really lazy eyed but it made Audre feel better to think it). But she had managed to grin and bear it.

She’d stay cool when she had to get through rehearsal dinner and walk down the aisle with Greg the jackass. Audre had cordially asked him how he was doing, keeping their interaction minimal but exceedingly polite. She even managed to pretend that it was perfectly fine that she was dressed in a purple chiffon burlap sack (her hair was on point though) while Cassandra was dressed in a gorgeous Armani red dress. What kind of harlot wears red to a wedding anyway. All she had to do was get through the cutting of the cake and she was home free. Then of course, the jackass had to give his best man speech. When she heard him clear his throat, Audre resisted the urge to roll her eyes and turned her attention to him, her “I’m happy really I am” grin on her face.

“Excuse me. Ladies, gentlemen. I’d like to make a toast, to my best friend and his lovely bride. It was a wise person that once said the real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or the church. It’s a choice you make, not just on your wedding day but everyday, over and over. Over and over I have seen this man make that commitment to his new bride every day in every way and it’s a beautiful thing to see, it is an inspiring thing to see. I wish you both peace and happiness and may God bless your union.“

Audre raised her glass in toast, hoping that the worst was over. But the jackass continued on.

“You know, I never thought I would find kind of love that these two share. The kind of powerful, pure, perfect union that makes you thankful for every day you get to spend with that person. But I found it, in Cassie. And standing here with all my friends, I know the time is right to profess my love to the woman that I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with.” Greg stepped around the table and walked over the Cassandra, dropping to one knee and pulling out that fucking Tiffany’s box that was supposed to belong to Audre. There were gasps as everyone looked at the couple, Audre felt a few eyes turn to her, but she refused to acknowledge them staring at the happy couple in an exercise in slow torture. Cassandra was crying, she has an ugly cry face.

“Will you marry me?”

“Yes, yes, yes I’ll marry you!” Lisa turned to Audre with a apologetic look on her face as surprised and awkward applause filled the reception. Audre just stood there in shock staring, the “I’m fine really I am” grin still pasted on her face. She refused to let any of them see her cry (even though she would’ve looked better than Cassandra). She waited until everything died down before quietly slipping away to her hotel room. Not before stealing an entire bottle of champagne from the back.