[Reviews - 158] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Ethan “Dax” Daxton and his wife Dr. Zaire “Zhay” Daniels have drifted apart due to tragic circumstances. Dax awakes from a coma and has a case of amnesia not remembering his wife or current life. But, the minute he looks into Zhay’s eyes he falls in love all over again. The love that Dax and Zhay once shared was honest and sweet, but of late, it proved not enough to cure the hurts of the past, that they need in an effort to move forward.  Both must learn to forgive and love each other again, and that life is to short and precious not to include those whom you hold dear.


They are given a second chance to rediscover their love and what they do with it is completely up to them.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Taking a short break from this story
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 47806 Read: 56552
Published: 19/02/10 Updated: 13/01/11
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. 1-The Intro by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1491 words)

This the intro chapter for A new. This is my first attempt at writing, so please tell me what you think. I will try to post the pictures of the players, as soon as I figure out how  to do it :-)...Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2-The players by kellyklue [Reviews - 0] (15 words)

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Chapter 3-Not today by kellyklue [Reviews - 0] (3052 words)

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

4. Chapter 4-Thank's Mom by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3011 words)

Thank you Ladies for reading and commenting. I know that the build up is slow, but I promise that I am going somewhere with this.

5. Chapter 5 - I get it, you love her by kellyklue [Reviews - 0] (2751 words)

Double post day. Enjoy.

6. Chapter 6-Thanks for coming out, man.... by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4557 words)

I know...I know....I suck....but trust me these characters just won't leave me alone. This is a transistion chapter and I plan on updating another chapter soonest. Thank you all for reading and commenting, truly it helps, please let me know what you think... ;-)...To those writers that do this day in and out....you are the bomb!!!! Do the kids still say that ;-0..lol...

7. Chapter 7-Does it say, I miss you lover... by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5204 words)

We are getting to the meat of the story; I promise, I am going somewhere with this. Will post another chapter soonest. Have a great week everyone.

8. Chapter 8- I am still his wife by kellyklue [Reviews - 0] (3550 words)

Please enjoy and tell me what you think!!!

9. Chapter 9 - I have nothing left to give by kellyklue [Reviews - 0] (6252 words)

DBL post enjoy!!!

10. Chapter 10 - How do you know when you’re in love? by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6247 words)

I apologize for the delay in this story and I hope to crank out a few more chapters sooner. Thank you all for the support and comments. Reading them help and I plan to respond to each one. Happy reading.

11. Chapter 11 - You are spoiling me, beautiful... by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6539 words)

Happy Turkey Day!!!

12. Chapter 12 - I'll marry you, on one condition... by kellyklue [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5137 words)

Thank you readers for sticking with me and this story. your comments and feedback truly help.