The eye of the Beholder by Sade
Summary:

 

A'isha is a fashion designer by trade. Though she is in a business filled with superficial spoiled brats and air heads she is different. At 5’3 tall and what most would call a plus size girl she is far from the norm in her line of business, a tulip amongst roses. She shy’s away from the spot light and always has a kind word for everyone she meets her beauty shines from an inner light that refuses to be extinguished.

Elton is a prominent plastic surgeon. Making money from the insecurities of women and men alike in A’ishas line of business has been his way of life for many years. In every person he meets he can spot their flaws in an instant, but meeting A’isha changes his life. Opening his eyes to the possibility of someone who didn’t need to be changed in any way, someone dare he say it perfect.

When the two meet sparks fly and lives are changed forever.

 (The Banner is a temp until I can make something better. I just wanted to give the reader an idea of the characters I have in mind.)


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Erotica, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Fluff, Racism, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4484 Read: 18879 Published: June 14 2010 Updated: November 19 2013
Story Notes:

This story is for the ladies that didnt give up on me and continued to encourage me to write through their reviews, I hope you enjoy it.

1. Chapter 1 by Sade

2. Chapter 2 by Sade

3. Chapter 3 by Sade

4. Chapter 4 by Sade

Chapter 1 by Sade
Author's Notes:
Something new, I hope you ladies enjoy.

A’isha Weston felt totally out of place surrounded by models and socialites. She was what seemed to be the only average person in the room full of beautiful people.

For the life of her she couldn’t remember how she let herself be talked into attending the party.

As A’isha stood on the balcony looking over a beautiful court yard, she was in her own little world when she heard her name and turned to greet whomever it was.

She groaned inwardly when she noticed Opal walking toward her with her flavour of the night. Opal was a wonderful model with a great stage presence, to bad the woman was a spoiled brat used to getting her way and a total air head.

“Elton this is the designer I was telling you about. The one who’s summer line I will be headlining.”

Elton Franco stopped dead in his tracks not even bothering to listen to Opals babbling. The vision of beauty that stood before him caused his breath to catch. Dressed in a simple yet elegant bright purple chiffon gown was a voluptuous ebony goddess. She was about 5’3 with curves in all the right places that just wouldn’t quit.

A’isha smiled politely at them before stepping closer, her eyes meeting his for a moment before Opal stuck her hand out grasping her hand and pumping atheistically.

“Oh Em Gee, I totally cant believe you came out tonight. The other models aren’t going to believe this, we all thought you never went anywhere.”

As She prattled on A’isha gave Opals man a thorough eye fucking, the man was hotness personified. He stood at about 6’6 with a muscular build and the face of a Greek god. Wearing a dark Armani suit and a pair of leather Italian loafers the man was sex on legs.

She looked up at his face and was shocked at the smouldering look of pure lust in his eyes. He was looking at her like a starving man and she was a five course meal.

Elton smiled at her.

“Hello beauty my name is Elton Franco, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

A’isha melted, the man had a sexy voice, and she detected a French accent.

“Nice to meet you, my name is A’isha Weston.”

Opal chose that time to chime in.

“Elton is a plastic surgeon, he did some work on me last week and I decided to give him a chance to spend time with one of his greatest creations.”

Elton rolled his eyes to the heavens causing A’isha to choke on a giggle.

“He is amazing, you should totally look him up when you decide to get some work done.”

A’isha wasn’t surprised at the comment, she was used to it.

“A‘isha is perfect just the way she is.”

Elton gave Opal a disapproving glare which caused her to storm away in a huff.

“That’s one why to lose a valued customer.”

Elton laughed.

“She is addicted to plastic surgery, I wouldn’t be surprised if in a year or two her body will be as fake as her personality.”

A’isha doubled over in laughter.

“That’s no way to speak about your date. You sir are no gentleman.”

“Date? Oh god no, she wouldn’t stop bothering me until I gave in and said I would come to this party. I never claimed to be a gentleman beauty, and I meant everything I said. You should never have plastic surgery you are perfect just the way you are.”

A’isha looked into his eyes and saw only honesty.

“Thank you Dr. Franco.”

Before Elton could speak they were interrupted.

“Ms. Weston may I take a few pictures of you. The fashion world is awaiting your summer line and since not many people have seen you outside of the flashing lights of a the runway I would love to have a picture of you for the cover and the full page spread feature.”

A’isha nodded smiling.

After snapping a few pictures of A’isha with Elton looking on, The reporter asked Elton to join in. He was all too happy to oblige.

Taking a few shots standing side by side the reporter told them to get close deciding they would look better standing facing each other with A’isha looking up at Elton. His arms automatically found their way to her waist resting on her hips, his eyes met hers the world seemed to melt way leaving the two of them.

Ever so often they could hear the reporter asking them to change positions and they would comply like mindless drones, even after the impromptu photo shoot was over they stood close together in a lovers embrace looking into each others eyes.

A’isha was the first to break eye contact and step away. Clearing her suddenly dry throat she looked away from Elton Shyly.

“A’isha I would love to take you out for dinner sometime?”

“I would like that Elton, this month is a very hectic time for me because of the launch of my summer line but when it is all over I would love to have dinner with you.”

They traded contact info before sitting in the lounge and having a drink together. A’isha and Elton talked for hours, finding that they had many things in common like their love for music and traveling, they also shared the same guilty pleasure cartoons.

When the party dwindled down Elton and A’isha decided to share a cab to their respective homes, which they found how were only a few blocks away from each other.

A’isha being the first to reach her destination smiled at how chivalrous Elton was, always opening her door and the fact that he was kind enough to walk her to her door proved chivalry was not dead and buried yet.

“I really enjoyed spending time with you tonight A’isha and I would love to have you to myself sometime soon. I will stay in touch, Goodnight Beautiful.”

Elton kissed her softly before turning and walking back to the cab.

End Notes:
Please review.
Chapter 2 by Sade
Author's Notes:

I hope you enjoy. Short but a bridge chapter that I needed to get out then off to the goodstuff.

 

Elton stood before one of his regular patients pleading with her not to have another breast lift. “Mrs. Van Der Beek this is insane, your breasts can‘t get any perkier. You are 50 years old…” Before he could continue his speech she stopped him.

“Elton never say a ladies age in public, besides you cannot prove it. I look 35 thanks to you.” She winked at him folding her legs and stiffening her spine.

Elton shook his head at her, but she was right he had been her plastic surgeon for 4 years and she didn’t look a day over 35 and could pass for 30 on a good day.

“Ellen, you have my assessment. If you do decide to go through with this, I want you to go through a full month of therapy before you decide.”

She nods reluctantly.

“Thank you Elton.”

“1 month Ellen, then we will re-evaluate. ”

When she left his office, being his last patient for the day Elton sat at his desk finishing off some paperwork he neglected to do earlier, before sitting back and picking up his cell phone.

It had been 2 weeks since Elton met

A'isha. Since that night they would text each other daily, spoke on the phone once or twice a week and spent hours alone with each other in their dreams each night.

They found out so much about each other within 2 weeks, they could finish each others sentences at times. Elton loved her laugh, he would say silly things just to hear the melodious laughter bubbling from her lips. He loved her optimistic outlook on life and her amazing way of turning a negative into a positive.

He found himself drowning in thoughts of her most of the day and concentrating was hard when every little thing triggered thoughts of her.

He dialled a number he knew by heart. “Hello, is A'isha in?”

A'isha’s secretary Gwen rolled her eyes, this guy called so much she wondered if he was a stalker.

“Ms. Weston is not in.” She continued to type out memos as she answers him.

“I’m sure she is there, please tell her its Elton.” Elton was becoming exasperated, he knew A’isha was in her studio. If anything she was a creature of habit at 5pm she could be found at her sketching table, she had dinner at 6pm, was in bed before 9 most nights and up at 5am each morning.

“Please hold.”

“A'isha, there’s a Elton on....”

Before the rest of the words leave her lips A'isha presses the blinking button.

“Hello Elton.”

“Good Evening beautiful.”

A'isha loved his voice, the low rich timber reminded her of smooth butterscotch candies her grandmother would give her as a child.

“How was your day handsome?”

A'isha, rests her pencil on the desk, having had a long day filled with so many fake people she needed some time with someone real for a change.

“Oh you know, a nip here a tuck there and more than a few saline balloons installed. How about you beautiful, design the worlds first Elton proof bra yet?”

A'isha giggled, during a conversation with him she let it slipped that one of her models expanded her chest to a whopping B cup but they reminded her of half filled balloons, which made Elton hoot with laughter. Thanking god it wasn’t one of his patients.

“My day was uneventful. You know a few spoiled brats here and there with some catfights and tantrums sprinkled on top.”

Elton nodded knowing just how volatile models could be. “Well you can breath a sigh of relief, another 2 weeks and after your fashion show I’ll take you out for a nice dinner.”

“Are you asking me on a date or telling me Mr. Franco?”

Elton sighed dramatically. “Ms. A'isha Weston, would you do me the divine pleasure of being my date after your fashion show?”

There was a long silence, Elton thought they were disconnected before she answered. “Sure thing sweet cheeks.”

Elton laughed loudly. “Sweet Cheeks?…I like it. What about Dr. Sweet Cheeks?”

A'isha could see his brow arched in an inquiring manner.

“Sounds like a male stripper.” A'isha giggled.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen hold on to your wallets and throw its contents to the next dancer on stage the G-string guru himself….Doctor Sweet Cheeks…” Elton uses his best announcer voice adding a dramatic flare, causing A'isha to become light-headed with laughter.

“Oh my gosh stop before I pass out!”

He smiles knowing how adorable she was when she laughed.

“Sorry honey. I cant help myself you are just too cute.”

They talked for a while longer confirming plans. Elton would attend her fashion show and they would go out to the new French restaurant that Elton’s younger recently brother opened.

“Well I have to finish up some sketches for the seamstress, Ill talk to you tomorrow hopefully.”

“Okay sweetie. Have a wonderful and productive evening, and don’t work too hard.”

 

End Notes:

Please review, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Chapter 3 by Sade
Author's Notes:

12:45am and I had to post this before I went to bed. 

A'isha gave a sigh of relief as the last model took to the runway. Having to deal with the temper tantrums were wearing her down, she just wanted to sleep for a week after tonight. A’isha spent the last week working 18 to 20 hour days on perfecting her line of summer wear.

 

As her friend and personal assistant Zaya came to the change room to tell her it was almost time to walk on stage to show her face and be congratulated she smiled at her and gave her a hug.

 

“Good job girl. They ate it up, They are calling you the next Coco Chanel, congratulations.”

 

 A'isha was stunned, this was only her second season doing her own designs and she was floored at how far she came.

 

“Thank you so much, Zaya you know I couldn’t do this without you. A chubby girl from New Orleans  making it big in fashion. So many people doubted me. Thank you so much for being there for me.”

 

“Girl you know I love you.”

 

A'isha and Zaya clung to each other tears falling freely down their cheeks. 

 

“Girl stop cryin’ you’re gonna look horrible on stage.”

 

They both laughed, walking down the halls towards the back stage and were just in time to hear her name announced. 

 

“Welcome to the stage one of the most amazing designers of the modern day Ms. A'isha Weston, who’s fresh bright ideas graced the stage tonight.” The crowd went wild, the applause was deafening as she took the stage, the lights almost blinding her with the cameras flashing quickly.

 

“Thank you so much, I’m glad you all enjoyed the show. Enjoy the rest of your evening I know, I will.”

 

She smiled and took a bow then exited the stage.

 

“Ms. Weston Ladies and Gentlemen.”

 

She packed up her bag, said goodnight to Zaya and the models before attempting to sneak out the back door. Just as she opened the door She was greeted by a large bunch of exotic looking flowers, held up by Elton. 

 

“Good evening beauty, I hope you don’t mind me coming a little early.”

 

Elton passed her the flowers, smiling down at her as she gave them a sniff.

 

“You were amazing tonight.”

 

A'isha smiled.

 

“Thanks I’m glad you think so, but what on earth are you doing here. I thought we were going out later tonight. I’m not nearly ready enough to go out with you.”

 

“Change of plans sexy. I was wondering if you wanted to do dinner and a movie at my place. We could order in and make a night of it.”

 

Elton thought about how tired she must be after the week she had. They talked each day even if it was for 5 minutes she did her best to accommodate him each and every time he called. Elton knew she was tired and didn’t want to take her out if she wasn’t 100%.

A'isha was relieved , she really didn’t feel like getting dolled up after the week she had. Though she would have done so gladly for the date with Elton.

 

She gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Elton took her hand, leading her towards his hummer. She didn’t expect that at all, she thought most surgeons drove flashy cars like Porsche or Jaguars.  After helping her into the vehicle he got in beside her and they were on their way.

 

“Nice Ride.”

 

“Betty is my baby.”

 

A’isha giggled a little. 

 

“I think its cute, you driving a suburban soccer moms vehicle” She couldn’t help but tease him a bit.

 

“Betty is badass, take it back woman.” 

 

Elton took his eyes off the road long enough glare at her before focusing on the road again. A'isha giggled at his antics. 

 

“I will not take it back, you know its true.”

 

Elton sighed, he would never get to have the last word in this relationship he knew that now and was surprisingly okay with that revelation. 

 

“Do you want to order in, Pizza? Pasta? Anything you want. Ladies choice.”

 

“how about West Indian? There’s a place coming up on the left that makes delicious curried chicken roti.”

 

“Sounds nice, I’ve never tried that before.”

 

The pulled into the packed drive way, then walked into the restaurant. Elton opened the door for A’isha and took her hand as they stepped inside walking hand in hand up to the counter. She looked over at him as he looked up at the menu. A’isha shrugged before ordering some of her favourites and things she thought he would enjoy, she paid before he could even take out his wallet. Elton gave her a look promising retribution but she just arched her eyebrow at him smirking. Not 5 minutes later their order was being called, the service was surprisingly fast for such a packed restaurant.

 

As they settled into the car Elton was salivating it all smelled delicious. A’isha’s stomach growled loudly and he was glad they were just a 10 minute drive from his place.

 

“Someone’s hungry.” 

 

Elton pointed out causing her to blush slightly.

 

“I seemed to have forgotten to eat today.”

 

“You shouldn’t do that, its horrible for your health.”

 

He pulled into the gated community, after putting his code in the gates opened and the guard nodded at him.

Elton pulled into his driveway as she spoke.

 

“Hey its not like I cant stand to miss a few meals.”

 

Elton snapped his head towards her.

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

A’isha laughed nervously. 

 

“Come on Elton, you’re not blind and I’m a realist. I know I’m not a size 4. I‘ve accepted that about myself.”

 

Elton was upset at her nonchalant attitude.

 

“A‘isha, you are perfect. I’m a plastic surgeon I know I thing or two about beauty.”

 

She gave him a weird uncomfortable look.

 

“Then you should know that it wouldn’t hurt for me to lose a few pounds.”

 

“I think you are perfect just the way you are, if you ask me.”

 

The topic was one that A’isha never wanted to talk about with Elton, not on their first official date. She went completely quiet, they gave each other appraising looks before making their way to the front door of Elton’s home, he held the bags in his arms as he scanned his key in the door.

 

“Welcome.”

 

She looked around in awe at the spacious and well furnished home.

 

“Thank you, your decorator did a great job.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

He showed her around his home before they went to the dining room to have dinner. Everything looked and smelled great. The roti was amazing, then he was introduced to pineapple soda and pound cake. He would have to say it was one of the better meals he ever had. 

 

After putting the dishes into the dishwasher they settled into the living room. She picked the movie and her choice shocked him, Marvels the Avengers.

 

“You are so nerdy.” He poked her slightly.

 

“Says they guy that owns every marvel movie ever made.” She sticks her tongue out at him

 

“Shush woman the movie is starting.”

 

She giggles softly, the mood finally going back to normal.

 

Half way through the movie Elton was having a hard time concentrating, she was snuggled into this side and each time something exciting happened she would gasp, and if something dramatic happened she would sigh. She watched the movie and he watched her.

 

“Holy crap, Thor is so sexy.”

 

Elton was less than impressed.

 

“He is not sexy at all. Look at his long blonde flowing locks, He looks like Fabio.”

 

A’isha gave him a look. He loved how expressive her face was.

 

“He so doesn’t look like Fabio. Take that back!”

 

“I will not, he’s a Fabio wannabe.”

 

“He is not!”

 

“Is too!”

 

Elton shifted so his face was mere inches from hers.

 

“Thor is a Fabio wannabe.” he whispered.

 

A’isha didn’t hear a word he had to say her eyes were completely and utterly focused on his lips. Elton seized the opportunity and kissed her gently before pulling back slightly to look at her. She was beautiful even with her eyes closed after a few seconds she opened them just in time to see his lips descend upon hers once again.

End Notes:

Please Review.

Chapter 4 by Sade
Author's Notes:

Ive moved to Holland to go to University and to be closer to my boyfriend, life is finally slowed down for me and I hope you continue to read and review. Sorry for the long wait.

Its been a month since their first date and Aisha and Elton were inseparable. They did their best to spend a day a week together with no distractions. Each choosing an activity and tried their best to impress the other with unusual or quirky outings. They spoke on the phone daily and texted as much as possible with their busy schedules.  

 

Aisha’s fashion line was doing great her new fall line was very anticipated. She worked tirelessly to make sure each and every garment was perfect for her next show, she even used Elton as her inspiration for her new male casual clothing line. 

 

She made one of a kind pieces for him and was proud he wore them with pride and was often asked by clients for the name of the designer so they could purchase something for their husbands or boyfriends, He would gleefully tell them who it was but that they wouldn’t be able to find the specific pieces on any racks because they were especially made for him.

 

Elton was excited for Friday to come, Aisha invited him to be her date for a New York fashion week red carpet event. This would be the first time they attended anything officially as a couple and he couldn’t be happier.  Because it was a black tie event and the first he would be attending with Aisha. He pulled out all the stops and spared no expense.  He had a suit custom made for the occasion and a chauffeured car so that he and Aisha could enjoy the night without the trouble of waiting for valet parking.

 

Aisha spent the entire morning and afternoon of the event being pampered at the insistence of Elton who footed the bill for the entire spa day for herself and best friend Zaya.

 

After a 2 hours long massage, manicure and pedicure she was in heaven as she and Zaya left the exclusive spa for an even more exclusive salon on Elton’s tab. Zaya was all to happy to tease her about her sugar daddy and made kissing noises each time Elton called to check in on her, Aisha was blissfully happy blushing at the teasing.

 

After having their hair and makeup done and every whim catered too the duo went their separate ways to get ready for the night. Aisha couldn’t wait to see Elton and it became apparent he felt the same way calling her each hour to check in and see if she was okay or if she needed anything. 

 

She dressed carefully for the outing. The gold sequenced custom made mermaid dress hugged her voluptuousness accentuating her curves and showing more than enough cleavage. The car arrived promptly as 7 o’clock, Elton exited and was looking deliciously fine in his suit. He waited at the bottom steps of her home with his arm extended, she tucked her arm into his and smiled up at him.

 

Elton couldn’t help himself he bent and kissed her softly before escorting her to the car. The chauffer tipped his hat at them with a wink as he closed the door and they were on their way.

 

As they exited the car first Elton then Aisha, the cameras blinded them . She held tightly to his hand and Elton noticing how nervous she was bent and whispered how beautiful she was and how wonderful the dress looked on her into her ear, causing her to duck her head and blush forgetting the cameras flashing and her name being called for the perfect shot. 

 

As they entered the venue they mingled with stars and other important people for a few minute but as news circulated of the elusive but fabulous fashion designer Aisha Weston being in attendance with her boyfriend the few people with exclusive press passes made a bee- line to talk to the couple. Elton let her speak to the press but stood at her side with his arms wrapped around her waist leaving nothing about their relationship to the reporters imagination. 

 

Aisha smiled up at him as the reporters’ left after getting the exclusive scoop. They spent the night rubbing elbows with the elite and enjoying each others company. Aisha excused herself to go to the bathroom,  when she returned Elton was speaking to one of his colleagues so she went in search of Zaya.

 

Elton stood in disbelief as his colleague told him what a great job he would do on Aisha, Brent was an extremely good plastic surgeon and wanted to be the first to offer his expertise on procedures for Aisha, it took everything within Elton not to draw back and punch his lights out. 

 

Brent’s own wife was a 6 foot tall 89lb waif of a woman with bones protruding and 2 or 3 different eating disorders. Her breasts were Elton’s work prefect double Ds at the insistence of her husband.

 

Elton fumed as he listened to Brent and thanked his lucky stars when Zaya interrupted their chat to ask if he had seen Aisha. He looked around the room and couldn’t seem to spot her, excusing himself before he said or did anything to embarrass Aisha or himself he went in search of his 

 

He walked around the room and found her tucked into a corner with a man he noticed as the new fresh face of Armani’s new Fall line and one of his frequent patients. He stepped between them and kissed her on the lips her gasp allowing him to deepen the kiss. 

 

“Hey baby I turned around for a moment and you were gone.”

 

Aisha was stunned for a moment her lips tingling from the kiss.

 

“I saw you talking to your friend and decided not to bother you, I bumped into Kyle on the way to the balcony for some air.”

 

Elton turned as if he didn’t notice the man until that moment. Reaching out his hand he firmly shook Kyle’s hand almost painfully squeezing.

 

“How’s it been Kyle? I have you scheduled for a consultation next week.”

 

Kyle looked between the two, before nodding and quickly leaving their presence. 

 

Aisha giggled as she looked at Elton. 

 

“You were jealous!”

 

“Hell yeah I was, how dare he corner you and flirt with you.”

 

Elton shook his head at Kyle’s boldness. Aisha doubled over in laughter. 

 

“Elton, he just wanted to be apart of my new male line. Nothing more, don’t be silly.”

 

Her naivety almost made him laugh. She really couldn’t see how many men wanted her and how beautiful she really was, he would do his best to show her how amazing she was and how sexy she was.

 

After the event they snuggled in the back of the town car. The ride to her home seemed to only take moments. He walked her to her door and kissed her gently before walking her inside and checking to make sure she was safe. 

 

She walked him to the door and they stood toe to toe for a moment staring into each others eyes before Aisha wrapped her arms around his neck and went onto the tips of her toes to kiss him passionately.

 

“Thank you for tonight.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=1128