The Cold and the Righteous by Diva58
Summary:

 

This is an alternate Y&R universe.The Winters, Barbers, and Hamiltons are the core families.  The story revolves around them.

Cast of Main Charaters

Neil Winters

Drucilla Winters

Lily Winters

Devon Hamilton Winters

Harmony Hamilton

Tyra Hamilton

Tucker McCall

Sophia Dupree Winters

Malcolm Winters

Olivia Barber Winters

Nathan Hastings Winters

 

 

****This is a soap so expect it to be soapy...meaning the chances of coincidence happening are very high!


Categories: The Bold and the Beautiful, The Young and the Restless Characters: Drucilla Winters, Lily Winters, Olivia Barber, Original Character(s), Other, Tyra Hamilton
Classification: Alternate Universe, Crossover
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: Drucilla/Neil (The Young and the Restless)
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Extreme Language, Incest , Original Characters, Racism, Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: No Word count: 233522 Read: 163611 Published: April 29 2012 Updated: January 07 2013
Story Notes:

This story begins January 1, 2012.  Some back stories are the same and some were changed.

Summary by Diva58

Neil Winters woke up one day and decided that it would be the day he no longer would work for someone else. So he set out to create his own empire.  He had given up on finding love after his first wife, Dru, had died in a freak accident so he settled for friendship in an arranged marriage with Sophia, the mother of his infant son.


Pamela was finally ready to embrace her new life with her new man.  It would have been easier if she remembered her old one.  She had been having vivid dreams about people she didn’t know.  Or did she?


Sophia Dupree Winters was growing tired of her marriage of convenience with Neil.  She had yet to reconcile the life she wanted with the life that she had.


Lily Winters was trying to figure out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life after her husband had died due to his father’s own manipulations.  Raising kids alone was not as difficult as she thought,  but going to bed alone every night was the hard part.


Harmony Hamilton had finally decided that enough was enough.  So she decided to finally kick her drug habit once and for all so that she would have a decent chance at life.   All she cared about now was forging a relationship with her children, Devon and Anna.  She vowed nothing would get in the way of that.  Yet, her son’s billionaire biological father, Tucker, had other plans.


Tucker McCall had finally found his son Devon and the woman who had given birth to him.  Part him wanted to put his family together the way that it should have been all these years.  Too bad he had just married another woman months before they came into his life.


Devon Hamilton Winters recently found that his biological father was a man that he did not like and his longtime girlfriend wanted to get married.  He was not ready for either scenario.


Olivia Barber Winters was content with her life.  Besides the problems with her son at the hospital, she had no drama in her life. Little did she know, a lifelong friend had plans to change their relationship forever.  And with that change, bring unwanted drama.


Nathan Hastings Winters had only ever wanted to be a doctor.  And so he worked hard to make that dream a reality.  Then one mistake at the hospital threatened to snatch his dreams away.  On a brighter note, the only woman he had ever considered marrying had returned to town for good.  And this time he planned to finally make her his. 


Malcolm Winters new wife, Sophia, had cuckolded him with his brother and had his child.  So, he had divorced her and left town secure in the knowledge that if they would be this happy family, he wouldn’t have to see it unfold.  But then his oldest son Nate was being railroaded at the hospital which forced him back into town.


Tyra Hamilton left Genoa City in disgrace vowing never to return.  She was finally able to get the education she wanted when her adopted daughter Anna opted to attend boarding school on a scholarship.  After graduating, the perfect job opportunity fell into her lap.  However, it was in the one town that she did not want to go back too.


Anna Hamilton was slowly letting her biological mother into her life.  She didn’t really need her because she had a great mother in Tyra.  But she had always wanted to know about her father and she felt it was time that she asked Harmony about him.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2091