Fame: The Story of Janice Farner by ButterflyBabe97
Summary: Fame: The Story of Janice Farner, is about a small town girl with big dreams. She wants to be a big name musician like all the great before her. Follow her through her journey love, life, and struggles of being a rising star.
Categories: Music, Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4929 Read: 15647 Published: May 05 2012 Updated: May 11 2012
Story Notes:
This is my first story written on this site. It took me a very long time to upload and write, because of difficulties. I hope everyone who reads my story enjoys it. If you have any positive feedback on things that needs to be changed or fixed in the future of the story, please feel free to tell me.

P.S:Character's photos will be up soon!

1. Characters: Sorry for no pic, just links. by ButterflyBabe97

2. Chapter 1:Intro by ButterflyBabe97

3. Chapter 2: A Gig and a Party by ButterflyBabe97

4. Chapter 3:Singing In The Shower and A Kiss by ButterflyBabe97

5. Chapter 4:Las Vegas by ButterflyBabe97

Characters: Sorry for no pic, just links. by ButterflyBabe97
Author's Notes:
This story has been in my head for a while, ever since I was looking at 80's music videos. I thought about writing a story with Axl Rose. I find him very unique with his crazy rockstar antics. I feel that will add a dash of drama, along with my character's struggle as a star.
http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae334/nami7ash/321438726img.jpg

Axl Rose (Age:23-31)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/19705737

Janice Farner (Age:18-26)
Chapter 1:Intro by ButterflyBabe97
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
18 year old, Janice Farner threw all of her belongings into her suitcase, as she heard her father raising hell downstairs. She was packing up her things to live out her dream in becoming a star and her father didn't like it one bit. Earlier today her father had found a one-way bus ticket to Hollywood, California and saying he flipped was an understatement. Janice continued to pack as she heard her father coming up the stairs along with her mother, who was trying desperately to calm him down. "Robert please honey calm down!" Janice heard her mom, Joelle, said as the door to her bed room flew open. She locked the latches on her suitcase before looking up into her father's angry face. The look he gave her would usually scare her but not today. For once in Janice's life she was going show him she wasn't back down. "Janice Alexandria Lainie Farner, if you walk out that door don't you bother coming back." Robert's voice was stern and threating, Janice looked into his blue eyes, which were identical to hers and smirked. She turned away from him and grabbed her suitcase off the bed. Janice made her way down the steps and towards the front door, all the while her mother begging her to stay and reconsider her decision. Janice turned to face her mother who's face was wet with tears. "Mama, I'm not going to reconsider. I want to go and follow my dream, while it's still time." Janice told her mom, no matter what anybody said she was going to become somebody. "Well if this is really what you want then here." Janice's mother took out 250 dollars out of her shirt and handed to her."Take this. If you spend it right then you'll be set for a month. I have faith in you sweetie." Janice smiled and hugged her mother, it was a rather long hug, because Janice knew she might not see her mother again until she made it big. Janice let go of her mother and gave her one last smile before starting to make her way towards her destination. 16 hours & 57 minutes later "Bye, bye Winlock, Washington and hello, Hollywood, California!",Janice thought as she stepped of the bus. She stood on the side walk for a minute to take in her surroundings. She saw the hustle and bustle of the town, the bright lights and the string of night clubs.
"I think, I'm going to like it here." Janice thought, smirking.

End Notes:
What do you think? Tell me in the review box!
Chapter 2: A Gig and a Party by ButterflyBabe97
2 months later
It has been 2 months since Janice's move from Winlock to Hollywood and hasn't been all it's cracked up to be. The first couple of weeks of Janice's stay in Hollywood was great, she booked a couple of gigs at local clubs here and there. But the more gigs she booked the more money she needed. She had spent half of the money her mother had given her on a cheap, rundown motel, which was infested with prostitues, junkies, and among other things. So to make money now she works at Hollywood Records, a music store. It wasn't the best job in the world, but it kept a roof over her head and food in her belly.

Being in Hollywood wasn't so bad though, considering that she made a friend. On her first day on the job she met Betty Smith. Her real name is Elizabeth, but she pefers everyone to call Betty. Betty was a known wild child, partying and sleeping with upcoming rockstars, and going home with random strangers. Betty was one of those friends who your parents warned you about but you just couldn't stay away from.

"Hey, girly!" Betty cheerfully greeted Janice.

"Your late."

"So, what the big deal?" Betty asked while sitting on the counter nonchantly.

"The big deal is that Bruce came by here."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that you were out getting us something to eat."

Betty place her hand over her chest and sighed in mock relief,"Thanks, Jan, I owe you one."

"No problem. What were or whom, might I ask, you doing?" Janice asked, flipping through the pages of her Rolling Stones Magazine.

A smile spread across Betty's face,"Well, if you must know, it was a rich CEO."

Janice looked at her friend shook her head. She was going to tell Betty, how crazy she was but was interrupted by the door's bell ringing, signaling a customer. Janice turn her head towards the door and saw it was a guy. A very good-looking guy.

"Axl!" Betty jumped off of the counter and ran into the guy, Axl's arms. Janice looked Axl over, he stood at the height of 5 foot 9 with a slim body shape with big red hair and bright green eyes.

"Hey, Betty. Did you finish passing out the flyers?"

"I sure did." Betty told him flashing him a charming smile.

"Thanks. Umm, who's your friend?" Axl asked looking pass Betty to look at Janice. Betty followed the direction of his eye. She smiled when she realized he was checking out Janice. Betty grabbed Axl's hand and pulled him into Janice's direction.

"Janice come from behind the counter. I have someone for you to meet."

Janice closed her magazine and walk from behind the counter and made her way over towards the two.

"Janice this is Axl. Axl this is Janice."

Axl put his hand out for Janice to shake. Janice put her hand in his and gave it a firm shake. After a while of holding her hand, Axl let Janice's hand go and slipped his hands in his pockets.

"Are you guys going to the show later on tonight?" Axl asked looking directly at Janice.

A confused look covered Janice's face,"What show?"

Betty looked at Janice and rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Axl,"Of course we're going. We wouldn't miss it for the world, right Jan?"

"Um, sure." Janice's voice gave off a hint of confusion.

Axl shook his head and chuckled at them,"I'll see guys later." With that said he walked out of the store.
As he disappeared out of the store, Betty punched Janice in the arm.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?" Janice asked, rubbing her arm.

"That was for you acting stupid infront of your meal ticket."

"Meal Ticket? What are you talking about?"

"Let me put it to you this way. You have a beautiful voice Janice, that voice of yours will take straight to the top. That is if your involved with the right people. Guys like Axl are the right people. He's wants to be a rockstar, he wants to be somebody just like you. And if you hang out with him and make friends, then maybe he can help you out."

"Axl isn't my type and besides he doesn't even interested."

"For one, you don't have a type. Second, he couldn't keep his freaking eyes off of you. I'm not gonna lie, I got jealous." Betty stated trying to make a point.

"Okay, so what if he's interested. I'm not going to use him. I wanna go to the top my way, not being some groupie holding onto an upcoming rockstar's coat tails."
Betty put her hands up and gave in,"Alright, do it your own way. But don't say I didn't try to help you. So you are going to the show tonight?"

"I don't know."

"Ugh, I don't understand you Janice. One minute you say you want to be notice, but you don't take the steps to get there. You have to go to the shows."
Janice sighed and shook her head.

Betty pouted and gave Janice a puppy-dog look,"Please, Jan."

Janice rolled her eyes,"Okay, just this once."

Betty squealed and ran over to Janice and hugged her,"Thank you! Now that you agreed you have to let me doll you up. I can't have you going out looking like a hippie."

As night fell, Janice and Betty had gotten ready for Axl's gig with his band Guns N' Roses at a club, called The Whiskey a Go-Go. As they walked through the doors of the club they were greeted with cat-calls from both sober and drunk men. Janice didn't blame them, the clothes she and Betty were wearing were beyond revealing. Betty dressed Janice in a mid-thigh length, black, short corset mini-dress with lipstick red stilettos. Her hair was fixed in big curls. She looked super sexy but it wasn't Janice's style.

Janice and Betty ventured further into the club and found Axl and his band sitting in a booth. They were surrounded by tons of girls and drinks. The guys were too busy self-indulging that they didn't even notice the Betty and Janice were even there. That was until Betty cleared her throat, with caused Axl and his band heads to snap up.
Axl told a girl that was sitting on his lap to get up, as she got up, Axl made his way over to Betty and grabbed her by her hair and kissed her. Janice stood there confused and was wondering if they were dating or not. The girl that was sitting on his lap seem to think so, because she stormed off. Axl watched her go and shrugged his shoulders and sat down Betty on his lap.

"I told you, we would come." Betty told Axl, planting kiss all over his neck.

"Yeah, you did. Betty, why don't you introduce your friend to the band." Axl suggested to Betty, who continued to kiss his neck.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Jan. Janice this is Steven, Slash, Izzy, and Duff. Guys this is Janice, a star on the rise." The guys smiled at Janice and said hi to her. She in return did the same.

"What do you mean a star on the rise?" Axl asked Betty, who smirked.

"Well, my friend Janice here has a voice." Betty turn her eyes on Janice who giving look that read shut up. Betty just simply smiled at her.
"Is that right?" Axl asked Janice, who didn't even chance to answer, because Betty answered for her.

"She sure does."

"I would like to hear it sometime."

"Okay." That was the first word that Janice has uttered all night. For the next couple of hours, everyone chilled an mingled, Janice finally came out of quiet shell thanks to Betty and a couple of drinks. Guns N' Roses were call up to perform, as the band set up, Janice and Betty talked.

"Are you and Axl dating?" Janice finally asked, the question has been plaguing her all night.

"No." Betty simply said.

"What are you guys then?"

"Our relationship is a 'you scratch my back and I scratch yours', type of thing."

"Oh."

"Why you like him or something?" Betty asked turning to look at her.

"No. Why?" Janice asked Betty, who studied her for awhile before shrugging her shoulder.

"No reason." Betty flipped her hair over shoulder and turned her attention to the stage. Janice followed suit as the band begin to play. As soon as Axl opened his mouth, Janice immediately fell in love. He had undeniable musical talent, his voice was strong and unique. Janice looked over at Betty, who was cheering her head off. Janice smiled and did the same, which cause Axl to wink at her. Janice smile grew wider and she began to blush.
5 songs later the band left the stage leaving a satisfied and pumped crowd. Everyone sat down a near by table, chatting about the band's performance. Not even a couple minutes off stage and the guys were swamped with groupies, who pushed Betty and Janice off to the side.

"Where are we going after this?" Janice asked

"How about a party, back at our place?" Slash asked and everyone agreed.

"Now the fun really begans." Betty said as she and Janice followed the guys out door.

As the party started, so did the drugs, drinking, and sex. It was a wild party to say the least. Girls flashing random guys, guys slamdancing eachother, and much more. It was crazy and Janice was right in the middle of it. Janice looked around the room and realized she stood out. Not clothes wise, but personality wise. It was like everyone was more advanced than she was.Betty was in the corner of the room talking to Axl, when Janice approached them.

"Betty, I think I'm going to go home."

"What, no! I mean you can't leave."

"I'm sorry, Betty, but I feel out of place."
Betty was going to say something, but Axl stopped her.

"Betty, I got this.", Axl turned his attention towards Janice. He smile at her and grabbed her hand. Together they weaved the tightly packed crowd and made their way to the kitchen. Janice watched as he poured three shots glasses of Jack Daniels. Axl slid two of the shot glasses her way.

"Here drink this. It'll loosen you up."
Janice looked down at the two glass and shook her head.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm not old enough." Janice stated naviely

Axl chuckled and smiled at her, he leaned in towards her and said,"Noboby, ever follows the rules around her."

Janice blushed, she couldn't help it, Axl had the most sexiest smile ever and it didn't help that he was an absolute charmer. Janice looked down at the two glasses and picked up one glass up. She put the glass to her lips, threw her head back and let the hot liquior fill her throat. She picked up the other and did the same. As she did this, Axl watched her. In his eyes she was different. She was an innocent, naive, and kind girl who wanted to become famous. Girls like her would breakdown under the pressure and the demands of the music business.

"How do you feel?" Axl asked.

"Fine."

Axl grabbed her hand,"Come on lets dance."

Axl and Janice squeezed their way through the crowd and found a spot out in the room to dance. Before Janice noticed she and Axl had danced all night. When song ended they stopped and looked around the room to see it was a total mess. Janice could tell it was really late. She looked around the room for Betty and saw she laying in the corner with Steven, they were passed out drunk.

"I see your friend pre-occupied with my drummer. It doesn't look like she'll be waking up anytime soon. You can crash here if you want?"

Janice smiled,"Thanks."

"No problem. You can take the room on the right."
Janice turned on her heels and made her way down the hallway and into the bedroom. She walked over towards the nightstand and turned on the lamp. Janice look around the room and was suprised it was clean. Satistfied with the way the room looked, she turned off the lamp and settled into the big bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she settled into a deep slumber.

Chapter 3:Singing In The Shower and A Kiss by ButterflyBabe97
Author's Notes:
Here is a new chapter up and running! It would've been out yesterday, but I got distracted, LOL! I would love to thank everyone who read and review my story. Keep them coming!
Janice woke up to the bright morning sun shining in her face. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. She got out of bed and walked into the living room. Janice saw Duff and Izzy sitting on the floor watching cartoon. The room was still a mess from last night, but they didn't seem to mind as she walked she stepped on someone.

"Ow!"

Janice looked down and saw her foot was on top of Slash's stomach.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Janice apologized taking her foot off of Slash, who laughed.

"No problem. It could've been worse. Your name is Janice, right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool name." Slash gotten up from the floor and went over towards the table and picked up a pack of cigarettes. He offered her one, but she declined.

"Thats cool, I guess." Slash said with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Janice gave him a small smile. Janice and Slash continued to talk for a while until Janice saw Betty and Steven come out of the bedroom together. Betty looked a mess, her hair was all messed up, her make-up was smugged, and her close was hanging off of her body. Janice knew there was more than sleeping going on in that room.

"Hey, Jan. I didn't know you were up." Betty said, falling down on the couch beside Janice.

"I just got up a few minutes ago. I was talking to Slash."

"Hmm, I wonder where Axl is?" Betty wondered out loud, as if on cue Axl came through the door, holding three bags of McDonalds. Everyone in the room flocked to him like they haven't eaten for days. Janice still sat on the couch watching them fight over fries and burgers, it caused her to giggle. They looked like little children. She was so ingrossed in there chaos that she didn't notice that Axl had sat next to her.

"Here, I got you something too?" He reached into the bag and hand her a burger and a box of fries.

Janice smiled,"Thank you."

Axl returned the smile,"No problem. Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Actually, I did."

"See I told you, if you take a drink or two you'll be fine. I'm suprised you kept your liquior down, you did good for a first timer."

Janice looked down to hide the blush on cheeks. After a couple of minutes of getting herself together mentally, she looked back up to see Betty walking over towards them.

"Hey girly, I need to talk to you for a second." Betty pulled Janice off the couch. Betty and Janice walked out of the apartment and into the hallway.

"What are you up to now?" Janice asked Betty, who could barely keep her excitement inside her.

"Well last night, Axl asked if we would go on tour with them. What do you say?"

"What about the store?"

"Forget about the store! It's a dead end job. This is our chance. Come on, besides Axl wants you to be there. Believe it or not, but he likes you."
Janice thought about the idea of her on tour with the guys. Betty was right they were getting nowhere in the record store and plus it wasn't what she wanted to be doing here in Hollywood. Besides, she needed to loosen up and become more outgoing.

"Fine, I'll go."

Betty smiled and jumped up and down, happily,"Axl's gonna be so happy." Janice walked into back into the apartment with Betty following behind her. Not even two seconds back into the apartment, Betty shouted to the top of her lungs, the she was going on tour with them. The guys cheered and hi-fived Janice.

"Um, I have to go by my place and get some clothes and get showered up."

"Alright, Axl will come with you. I can't have you walk around here all by yourself." Betty winked, Janice knew what she was up to.

"What if Axl doesn't want to come?"

Axl got up from the couch and put an arm around Betty's waist,"It's no problem."

Betty looked up at Axl and smiled,"He doesn't mind."

Janice threw her hands,"Whatever." She simply said, before walking out the door.

Janice opened the door to her motel room and walked in. It was nothing much just a bed, dresser, and cheap old-fashion television set. Axl looked around it wasn't too impressive, but he knew that's all she could afford. Its not like his apartment was any better.

"So, this is it?"

"Yep.", Janice threw her keys on the dresser,"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be in the shower." Janice grabbed everything she needed and disappeared inside the bathroom.

Axl smiled, he would be lying if he said he didn't think Janice was cute. Something about her stood out. Maybe it was her sapphire blue eyes, they were so intense it was like they could his very soul. Axl snapped out of his thoughts when he heard singing coming from the bathroom. He gotten from the bed and walked towards the bathroom door. He pressed his ear against it and listened.
You ain’t got no kind of feeling inside
I got somethin’ sho nuff set your stuff on fire (yeah)
You’ve refused to put anything before your pride
What I got will knock your pride aside


Tell me something good
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Tell me that you love me (yeah)

I ain’t got no time
Is what you’re known to say
I’ll make you wish there was forty-eight hours to each day
Your problem is you ain’t been loved like you should
But what I got to give
Will sho nuff do you good


Tell me something good
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Tell me that you like it (yeah)
Axl's jaw dropped, her voice it was beautiful. It was so strong, so powerful, her voice was drenched in Soul. It was literally the best singing he's ever heard. If she could sing like that then why was she so ashamed of it? She had a voice of an angel. He heard the shower shut off and he quickly recovered and stepped away from the door. Axl sat down on the bed and waited for her to come out.
The bathroom door opened, revealing a fully dressed Janice. Axl looked her over, she looked nice, even if she was just wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt and tight blue jeans, that hugged her curves nicely. Janice looked up and noticed he was staring at her and smiled.
Janice picked up her suitcase from the corner of the room and began putting her clothes neatly inside. Axl just sat at the end of the bed watching her. He couldn't help it. She teased him, without even trying. He had to have her.
Janice put the last item of clothing inside the suitcase and locked the buckles down. She didn't even notice that Axl had moved from the bed and was standing behind her. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. Before she could even ask him what he wanted, his lips was on top of hers.
Axl lowered her down towards the bed, pushing her suitcase down on the floor. They kissed as the red light reflecting from the motel's sign shined over them. Janice's eyes widen in shock. But as the kiss continued she relaxed and gripped his shoulder.
After a while the kiss grew hot and heavy, and Janice felt Axl's hand go up her shirt. She felt him trying unhook her bra. Until she stopped him.
"What's the matter?" Axl asked as Janice pushed him off of her. Janice got up from the bed and picked up her suitcase and started to head for the door.
"I think we should get back to Betty and the guys." Janice nervously, said walking out the door. Leaving Axl laying on the bed smirking.
End Notes:
What do you think about the story? Do you think Axl or Janice was wrong? How do you think the tour would go? Let me know in the review box?
Chapter 4:Las Vegas by ButterflyBabe97
"I can't believe it. We're in Las Vegas, Sin City!" Betty exclaimed, jumping onto the bed of there hotel. Janice, Betty, and the guys are staying at the Riviera. They needed a place to lay there heads for the night (well Janice anyway).

Just a couple of months earlier, the "Hell Tour",as the band called it, started in Sacramento, California and was set to end in Seattle, Washington, Duff's hometown. The tour so far has been a crazy, disorganized, adventure. So far for the band it has been a successs, for Janice and Betty, they were just along for the ride.

"Yay, so exciting!" Janice exclaimed sarcastically. Betty shot her mean look and rolled eyes.

"Don't rain on my parade, Jan. It's not my fault your too stuck up to have fun." Betty snapped. Janice noticed she's been like that alot lately.

"Well then, no need to be all defensive."

Betty pouted and sighed,"I'm sorry Jan. It's just lately I've been on edge. I'll try to keep my attitude in check. Forgive me?" Betty opened her arms waiting for a hug. Janice laughed and walked into her arms and hugged her. As the two friends a friendly moment their hotel room door was riddled with knocks.

"I'll get it." Janice said walking towards the door. She opened the door, to reveal Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven, standing behind it. Without even being welcomed in, they walked passed her and immediately took over, her and Betty's room.

"What's the plans for tonight guys?" Slash asked everyone who mumbled different things to do.

"How about seeing the Crazy Girls?" Steven asked as the idea suddenly popped into his head. All the guys in the room agreed and smiled, pervertly remembering the promotional poster of the topless show in the hotel's lobby.

"That would be a plan, but they're sold out" Betty said.
The guys faces fell in disappointment. Janice looked at them and rolled her eyes in disgust.

"I saw strip club a couple blocks away, how about we all hang out there?" Slash suggested, as everyone nodded in agreement except Janice.

"Please, Janice?" Slash begged Janice, while everyone gave her their best puppy dog face.

"I can't, I'm not old enough."

"But you look like you could be twenty-one." Betty chimed in.

Janice tried to think of another excuse, but nothing came in her mind fast enough.

"Well I'm not going and there is nothing you can say to change my mind."

"I can't believe, I'm here." Janice said downing her fourth drink. She was so embarassed that she was in a place filled with topless women and disgusting, perverted men.

"Woah, Jan, slow down." Betty said in a warning voice.

"Oh, would you shut up!" Janice speech was slightly slurred.

Axl chuckled,"Let her go, Betty."

Janice stuck her tongue out at Betty and gave Axl a smile,"Thank you, Axl."

"No problem."

"Ladies and Gentleman, don't forget, tonight is amuateur. Don't be shy, come up here and show us your stuff."

Janice heard host's voice through the speakers and got an idea.

"Betty, we should go!"

"Go where?" Betty asked very confused.

"On stage and dance. Come on!" Janice said grabbing Betty's hand and pulling her towards the stage.

"I gotta see this." Axl said getting up from the bar and walked to the front rows seats infront of the stage with the guys following closely behind him. As he and the guys settled in their seats, Hot Chocolate's,"You Sexy Thing" came through the speakers. Axl watched as Janice swayed her hips back and forth to the music. It sort of shocked him to see the usually shy Janice come out of her shell with just a couple of drinks.

Janice was enjoying herself on the stage. She swung around the pole a couple of times, driving the men wild. Betty was standing on stage looking completely shocked. She was totally stiff, so Janice pushed her out of the way and continued to steal the show. Janice laughed as she watched all of the dollar bills flow onto the stage from the guys in the audience.

About 2 minutes later, Janice made her way off stage with 400 bucks in her hands. She walked over towards Betty, Axl, Steven, Izzy, Slash, and Duff, waiting on her at the bar. A round of applause erupted from the group, accompanied by a couple of cheers as well. Janice smiled and bowed.

"That was amazing!" Betty said, awe.

"Yeah, that was nice." Slash complimented.
Janice smiled and look down at her feet, blusing.
"Okay, you guys, I think that is enough compliments for the night. Let's head back to the hotel."

It was around midnight and Janice was laying in her hotel room all by herself. Betty had gone off with the guys to do god knows what. Janice stared up at the ceiling, trying to go to sleep. Seeing herself not getting any sleep no time soon, she sat up in bed and turned on the television.

Janice was watching an episode of Miami Vice, when there was a knock on the door. She got off the bed to answer it. Behind the door stood, Axl.

"Umm, what are you doing, here?"

"I couldn't sleep. Can I come in?"
Janice moved out of the way, to let him. Axl walked into the room and layed down on Janice's bed. Janice layed down next to him and continued to watch t.v. There was an awkward atmosphere between the two. It was really quite, that was until Axl spoke up.

"Earlier tonight was amazing. I didn't know you had it in you."

"I didn't know I had it in me either."

Their conversation continued being akward, until Axl trailed off to look at her. Janice looked at him back, then all of a sudden they were all over eachother. Janice fell back onto the bed and let Axl's hands roam all over her. Janice felt Axl's lips plant soft kisses on her neck. Being caught in the moment, Janice pulled his shirt over his head and threw it down to the floor. Before she knew it, they were half-naked on the bed. Janice freaked out and pushed him off.

"I'm sorry." Axl apologized.

"It's alright. Can we just go to bed?"

"Yeah, sure."

Janice slipped on her t-shirt and climbed into bed next to Axl. As she layed down she felt her stomach turn. She couldn't believe they almost slept together. She can't even believe she stripped infront of random strangers. Maybe, her dad was right, Janice wasn't ready to grab onto her dream.
End Notes:
What do you think? Tell me in the review box.

P.S:Sorry if its alittle boring or not well done. I'm just so tired. Long day at school.
This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2098