Undisclosed Desire by Benny Jude Road
RetiredSummary:

stories/2209/images/UD1_BANNER_1_Fotor.jpg

 

 

 

BOOK I | GENESIS 

 

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Family, Fantasy, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Rape, Sexual Content
Challenges: None
Series: Undisclosed Desire Series
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4493 Read: 84046 Published: July 13 2012 Updated: January 29 2020

1. Hymn to Selene by Benny Jude Road

2. Birth to a Goddess by Benny Jude Road

3. She Named Her Pandia Erse Nemea by Benny Jude Road

Hymn to Selene by Benny Jude Road
Author's Notes:

A/N: Before I restart this tale I would love to say thank you to the loyal readers, my OG’s who were there from the very beginning. You saw my growth as a writer over the years and I’m so deeply honored and privileged to have such a dope tribe.

All characters and plot belong to me. Music, images, and quotes belong to their respective creators and owners.

 

-B.CNIL OPUS

 

Once the Son of Cronus was joined with her in love; and she conceived and bare a daughter PANDIA, exceeding lovely amongst the deathless gods.

 

 

Homeric Hymns XXXIII. To Selene

 

End Notes:

Check out the Undisclosed Desire Series  Website | https://cenachick112.wixsite.com/undiscloseddesire

 

B.CNIL OPUS Website | http://cenachick112.wixsite.com/bcnilopus

 

Undisclosed Desire Tumblr |http://undiscloseddesireseries.tumblr.com

 

B.CNIL OPUS Tumblr | http://bcnilopus.tumblr.com

Birth to a Goddess by Benny Jude Road

I have my mother’s mouth and my father’s eyes

~Warsan Shire

from Teaching My Mother How to Give Birth

 

 

 


The room was stifling; beads of perspiration enclosed her. The now translucent cloth revealed her figure. Silver coils sprouting from their enclosure like lilies of the valley. The sweet tang of the blue lotus was muddled by the bitter flavor of leather that was caught between her teeth. Imprisoning the dreadful shrieks that were waging within. Each contraction felt like a million burning spears piercing every inch of her body.

This pain should’ve been lost to her; after all, she had already been through the trial of birth three times. However, it felt as though her fourth and last child will come into this universe like fires of the heated star. Scorching a path into this world through her mother.

Her eldest child Adama, held her mother’s hand tightly anchoring her pain onto her own. While her second eldest, Berhane, cooled her temple with the calm sweet waters of the Blue Nile.

Selene bites down on the leather strip as the next contraction pang her once more.

Through this pain, she spoke lovingly to her baby. Wanting to endowed upon the babe all her affection and aspirations; reveling in the excitement of this day despite her discomfort.

In her minds-eye, she pictured a girl; with silver coils like hers. All three of her daughters did not have her famous locks; they held a mixture of both Endymion and her.

She prayed that this child would have this one singular trait of hers. Skin melaninated with the golden glow like that of the lands of her father and mother.

Most importantly, she wanted the baby eyes to be like her fathers: Stormy gray pools that flash like lighting and trembled like thunder.

Her daughter would be a child of the heavens. Another birth pang struck her—in mere hours she would be holding the child that was promised.

 

 

 

 

No florid verses or saccharine ballads could give justice at the sight that was being displayed. It was a bard’s sweetest dreams and life’s work—and no fragment of a mortal’s imagination could ever give the right amount acclaim. The opulence of the hall was at most; a structure of epic proportions and most befitting to the divine. The honeyed nectar ran endlessly in golden goblets that shine bright like a diamond touched by light. Silk and satin fabrics of the most vivid colors mingled together. The music was rich while the harmonies of the Muses accompany along brought a divine sensation to the ears.

No words of the ill well or toxic gossip to spread amongst them tonight—only that of absolute pleasure. For tonight was means for celebration. An immortal was to be born—a child born to their sovereign lord and the lady of the most ancient house. All praise for this child was worthy of celebration and the immortals took to celebrate despite the fact that the child had not arrived yet.

In all his grandeur and valor, the king of the heavens and all those in the earthly domain seated amongst them. His countenance expressed the joys of a new father. Internally, there was an uneasiness to his spirit—like a serpent coiled itself around and constricting bringing forth fear.

What was the fear?

Silence…silence of another kind.

A silence that personified into the figure of Hera.

Hera.

Nine months.

She had kept a low profile for nine months. An action that was so foreign to her character and still her dramatics kept his mind uneasy with the unforeseen actions that she was plotting as they celebrated.

What was she plotting?

Never a child of his was kept from the wrath of Hera’s vengefulness. The only difference is that higher power than both him and her play in this matter—she wouldn’t dare touch the child and grandchild of Hyperion and Euryphaessa. It was that singular aspect that kept somewhat his worries still.

The major uneasiness surrounded his consort and his unborn child. Three hours had passed and still, there was no sign of his babe arrival. His manservant had already given him the latest update—Selene was still in labor and the child had yet to crown.

Taking a swig of his wine in an attempt to calm his nerves. His eyes turned to his family, friends, and allies—all of them, enjoying the feast for a child that had yet to be born.

He would take this moment allowing his worries to wash away and partake in the celebration of his newest offspring and not dwell on the unforeseen…even if he felt as though trepidation wasn’t so far from him.

 

 

 

Silence.

Silence encroached before them and yet, the loudness still found a way to capture only her senses. Hera stood silently seeing nothing but seeing everything. She was a woman humiliated and disrespected. Dishonored and rejected by her husband time and time again. No one bothers her when she was in one of her infamous moods. But this time was quite different from the others.

Iris was her mothers eldest, and favorite child—meaning, unlike her other siblings, she comprehended the dynamics of her mother’s behavior far better than them. The sight of her did not settle her temper. Something was off, and it went beyond her power.

Silently, she sent word to the only person that could bring sense to the situation; her brother, Ares. Her mother did not know of his arrival; for she had only wanted her, and knowing that her mother and brother’s relationship was at times a tremulous. Her good intentions could be paving the way to Hades instead.

“This is the dark night of the soul,” whispered the silent goddess as her mind relived her life so far. There was not a fate worst dealt than the one dealt with her.

The once youthful naïve girl she had once been; was now cold, designed by a mother whose eyes saw no ill towards one child and all the disgust for the others. To be broken by a man who only built her up to simply to destroy everything that was her—leaving this callous void of a woman. The feeling of resentment was a far greater feeling than jealousy.

Her blood was praying for vengeance of the swiftest and most beautiful kind. She wanted her retribution for the girl that had died centuries ago.

A death for a death—a perfect reflection of her life seen by others—a poetic justice of sorts. A disquieting leer shine from her beautiful features. The look of a predator than a queen.

 

 

 

She couldn’t withhold the sigh of content at the sight of her brother. Out of her siblings, she and Ares were the closest, due to them being raised in a similar fashion.

“Ares,” she pulled him into a tight embrace.

“Iris, your message was short,”

“I wanted you to see for yourself.”
“Mother is in one of her moods….after all, how will you feel if your husband and the rest of Olympus celebrate the birth of his bastard by his concubine.”

She stiffened in his embrace; in that moment he noticed his error. His apology was written in his eyes; she took noticed giving him a slight nod in understanding.

“This time it’s different…she’s not being her predictable self…she’s calm.”

Her expression was filled with uncertainty mirroring her words. Her actions caused him to be curious—never was there a time that his sister had caused to be distress about their mother like she was now.

He came to the conclusion that he wanted to see for himself.

“Does she know I’m here?”

“No, she barely has spoken or even acknowledges anyone…silent.”

“Mother? Silent? Now that is a sight I must see,” he smirked, causing his sister to roll her eyes.

“Ares, please, do not cause her to strike out at you…I feel she is not in the right spirit.”

“Iris you worry too much. After all, it wouldn’t be a meeting if mother and I were not at odds,” he gave her a kiss on her temple as he walked away.

 

 

 “Ares.”

Her voice still sent a chill through him even at this stage of his life—she still had the power of making him feel as though he was a youngling.

“Mother.”

“Your sister must have asked for your presence—for I did not.”

“Iris is concerned. She thought that if I was here I might be able to help,” he took to pouring himself a glass of wine; figuring if he was going to suffer in her presence then he might as well drink himself into a stupor.

“My poor naïve child...the difference between her and the rest of you will never seem to amaze me.”

“How so mother? The fact that she was the father of another and the rest fathered by your most hated enemy?’

Hera turned in his direction with eyes that pierced like lightning striking the earth. Ares, on the other hand, did not back down.

Hera took notice of her firstborn son; like his sister Bellona, they had inherited both her ebony locks and emerald iris. However, Ares was another breed out of all of her children; resembling so much of both his father and grandfather in looks and attitude; that she felt a deep-seated sickness within her being whenever she was near him. An abhorrence that had never truly left her even now as she lay eyes upon him.

“You speak as though you have an authority on the dynamics of your father and my marriage,” she turned to him, “your presumptions will make you a bigger ass than you already are.”

“Presumptions, mother?  You’ve taught me quite well never to presume—I speak as one who simply observed the interactions of both father and you. Whenever I was given the honor to grace either one of your presence.”

“And still look how you turned out.”

Ares choose not to humor her comment and continued on, “Nine months for the Queen of the Heavens to be absent? You and I both know how insidious court can be; especially, when the stench of scandal is easing in the atmosphere.”

“If you believe that I care about the gossip and foolish trifling of those fools; you, my son, are as much a fool as them.”

“Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Because horseshit holds nothing to your declaration you just gave.”

“Why are you here boy!”

“Unlike my dear sister, I am not blinded by the dramatics you pull! I’m quite aware that you want to enact a vicious attack on Selene and her child, but cannot.”  

The room was quiet and the tension was obvious between son and mother. Hera eased herself towards her son in measured steps like a lioness on the prowl. Her eyes shined like the eternal fires of Hestia—there was an edge, something deadly lay within those irises that brought trepidation to his being. She stopped in front of him—bending her head slightly in the inquiry. This child of hers had been the bane of her existence and now she looked at him as the visage of her retaliation.

“My dear boy…there are ways to get around higher power.”

 

 

The contraction was sharper—setting her body up on the bed. Her mind was focus solely on the life that wanted to be brought forth onto this world.

“The child is crowing, my lady!” spoke the midwife. Her feet dug into the bed; she bit into the leather strap as she felt the baby begin to crown. She pushed once more—the heels of her feet dug into the sofa; holding onto the strength of her daughter. The force brought upon her a strength within her as the midwife encouraged her onward.

Relief was what she felt.

Her body sank into the sofa—but the most important and exhilarating emotion was hearing the sweet sound of her newborn cry.

Her eldest removed the leather strap from her lips. Her voice hoarse but felt the warmth of a mother asked to see the child.

The midwife walked towards her with the babe in her arms securely. The sight of her was everything and more then what she expected—there lay her child with eyes that flash like lightning and hair of starlight with skin melaninated.

The child she had foreseen in her dreams was there before her—and nothing could prepare her how beautiful the babe truly was. However, there was only one singular thing she wanted to know more. The midwife must have seen the question that lingered unspoken. 

“My lady, you’ve given birth to a girl.”

A cry of joy came forth from her lips the child that she was promised had finally been born to her.

 

 

 

The sweet sound of Apollo’s lyre stopped abruptly causing everyone to stall in their actions. Murmurs took on where the music had left.

“Why did he stopped?”
“Did he see something—“

“I wonder did the child arrived yet?”
All these questions circulated around the room—when the sudden arrival of a nameless attendant. From his garb, he held his house allegiance belonged to that of Selene.

He moved in quick steps towards the King of the immortals; once in a suitable distance he bowed and took command of the room.

“It gives me the highest honor and privilege to announce the safe arrival of the child to my humble Lady Selene.”

Cheers of congratulatory engulfed the room as high regard and praises were given to the moon goddess safe delivery of her child.

Silence once more filled the room as the attendant continued on, “The child was born a girl.”

Murmurs filled the room—as everyone tried to figure out the reaction to the news that a goddess was born from the union of Zeus and Selene.

“Her name? What is the child’s name?” Zeus spoke, quieting the murmurs and wanting to know the name of his child.

“The child’s name is Pandia Ersa Nemea.”

 

 


 

End Notes:

The chapter breakdown will be posted tonight. 

She Named Her Pandia Erse Nemea by Benny Jude Road

 


Chapter 2 | She Named Her Pandia Erse Nemea 


 


 


You were a precious pearl How I loved to see you shine, You were the perfect girl


From And Still I Rise by Maya Angelou


 


 


There was something ancient that brought this child into existence—something preternatural.Silly, as it may seem since she an immortal. However, she felt as though her child had lived several lives before this life.


An eternal brightness formed this precious pearl within her arms.


She named her Pandia Erse Nemea.


All brightness.


Most befitting.


Cradled in the finest silk of azure and gold she feeds from her mother’s breast that lay closest to her heart.


“A most ancient soul for one to be several days old,” she whispered, kissing the baby’s crown.


Young Pandia looked at her mother—eyes like her esteem father, but very distinctively her own.


Within that singular iris, one could fall into their depths and be lost for eternity.


She smiled as a soft melody came to her, it was a lullaby that had been passed down from her foremothers to their offspring.


Quietly while you were asleep


The moon and I were talking


I asked that she’d always keep you protected


She promised you her light


That you so gracefully carry


You bring your light and shine like morning


And then the wind pulls the clouds across the moon


Your lights fill the darkest room


And I can see the miracle


That keeps us from falling


She promised all the sweetest gifts


That only the heavens could bestow


You bring your light and shine like morning


And as you so gracefully give Her light as long as you live


 


I’ll always remember this moment


 


“My precious--precious pearl,” she whispered, to her child cuddling the now sleeping babe in her arms.


 


 


***


 


The sweet perfume of styrax, lotus, and hyssop was mixed into the purifying waters.


The scent of sage and the soft chants of scared phrases hummed the room.


Azure and gold capsuled space; the sigil of the House of Hyperion stood proudly at every corner.


Today, was the rites of young Pandia immortality; she was to be purified, blessed, charted, and prophesized.


Selene seat on her throne as beautiful and mysterious like the great orb that she held dominion over.


She took in the sight of her family and friends who were bestowing gifts and paying homage to her child.


For although she was amongst family and friends there was that shadow of a doubt in the back of her mind.


She was always lingering.


Everyone knew that Hera’s wrath was great upon the children that were born from Zeus.


The only factor that kept her children and herself safe was her family position and connections.


It would be foolish for that woman to even think about moving against her and although she consoles herself with that thought—still she was vigilant.


The soft chimes of bells signal the start of the celebrations the shifting of everyone as they turned towards the doors as the chimes grew louder.


The golden doors opened; to enter, was the Mistress of Ceremony, Artemis.


Artemis, being the apprentice of Selena, and family, was given the honor of being the Mistress of Ceremony, it will be by her hands that she purified the young Pandia.


Following along was Berhane, who waved here and fore of burning sage, chanting words of their ancient foremothers of blessings upon the new life of her younger sister.


Next was Adama, holding the guest of honor, Pandia.


Ahmose, she closed the line with the burning of thyme, while holding ceremonial robes embroidered with sapphires and diamonds that glittered.


Each sister wearing the colors of their family house with diamonds woven in their mane-like stars in the evening sky.


The spectators were in awe of the sight of the sister’s beauty—speculating on the sight when a young Pandia was fully grown trailing along with her sisters.


They made their way to the dais that displayed the basin of pure gold—the sisters aligned in their rightful positions as Artemis took her place in the center of the dais.


All were silent as the ceremony begun, Artemis stood proudly, dressed in rich robes of gold and earthy green, as all submersed in her beauty.


“We are honored to witness the newest member of our fold and to welcome the newest celestial light to the House of Hyperion,” she spoke in a clear honey voice, “Lady Pandia Erse Nemea.”


Applause and shouts thunder the room.


Adama calmed her baby sister who held the look of bewilderment—she caught her mother glance, seeing the building trepidation in her gaze, with a smile, and a swift nod she quieted her mother's discomfort.


When the room quiet down Artemis continued,“In this basin filled with the waters of the Styx and the divine flowers that produce the nectar we immortals drink. We shall bathe Pandia, blessing her with her divine heritage with the duties and honor that is bestowed to her.”


Removing the simple cloths from the babe—taking the bare child within her arms she moved to the basin saying a blessing to their forefathers and mothers she dunks the babe within the warm waters.


The loud wail causing the onlookers to softly murmur and cooing noises—Artemis proceeded to dunk the babe making sure every layer of skin was exposed to the sacred waters.


Once finished, Ahmose dressed her sister in her ceremonial robes.


Artemis rubbed olive oil scented with spices upon the babe’s forehead, “Another heavenly light has come to bless mortals in their realm—A pure brightness to light the celestial orb when it has reached its full peek.”


She took the child within her arms:


 


Blessed our forefathers and foremothers that brought us power,


Blessed the father and mother that brought us life,


Blessed the mortals that bring us worship.


We're bound to duty and honor.


Young Pandia let your long life be filled with wisdom and knowledge;


that immortality bestows upon us.


I, Artemis, daughter of Leto present


Pandia Erse Nemea, daughter of Selene


Goddess of Clarity.


 


Thunderous applause and cheers resounded throughout the room as everyone praised the new goddess.


 


Selene looked upon her daughters with a proudness that seems an everlasting glow to encompass her whole being.


 


The feeling of uneasiness seems to quiet and for the first time, Selene could enjoy this moment and bask in her joy.


 


 


***


 


 


 


He had always held a strong contempt for birthing celebration.


He could never find himself filled with the merriment of others. Family obligation and his gift of foresight were the only reasons he was in attendance today.


The slight scent of warm summer meadows and fresh spring water alerted him of his sister's presence.


To the naked eye, there was nothing to suspect from his presence—just another guest enjoying the merriment around him; however, she knew her brother, after all, they were womb-mates.


She understood the discomfort he felt at such celebrations—there was a time she felt the same, but as time passed, she understood the why of the circumstances of their birth.


A smile that was only reserved for her twin she brushed a kiss to his cheek and took hold of his hand.


“It’s almost over,” she whispered for only his ears to hear.


He smiled, “As always, right once more sister.”


“Of course,” she bumped into him lightly causing him to laugh.


“So, Mistress of Ceremony, is it my time to greet the newest addition to our fold and sibling?”


“As always, your power of foresight is strong brother,” teased Artemis, as she took hold of her brothers’ arm and headed in the direction of the celestial family.


He allowed her to lead him, they moved through the crowd with ease due to the status of the siblings—but he suspected that they wanted to hear the future of the young goddess was the only reason they moved out the way.


They wanted to see if the young goddess was a threat or not.


There was no true camaraderie amongst the deathless immortal everyone was an enemy or simply a means to achieve a goal.


Another reason why he hated such gathering was like a lamb being presented in a cave of hungry wolves.


 


Disgusting.


His sister's hand tightens around his as though she had known that his thoughts had turned darker.


The quicker he predicated this child’s unfortunate fate the quicker he could leave and folic with his brothers and drink to his heart content.


Apollo came back to his senses as they were approaching the celestial family.


The sight of Selene surrounded by her daughters, the Menai, was a sight to behold—each daughter a testament to their mother.


“My Ladies,” he bowed.


“My Lord, we are honored for your presence today and we thank you,” stated Selene, her eyes conveying her understanding of the young god’s discomfort.


“Thank you my lady, but the honor is all mines,” he spoke fondly to the goddess before him.


“Berhane, my love, allow his lordship to hold your sister,” she spoke warmly.


Berhane bowed her head to her mother's acknowledgment. She carried her sister as though she was made from glass holding her securely within her arms as she faced her great cousin.


Apollo smiled at his young cousin reassuring her all was well—he could understand the nervousness and the situation at hand.


With a smile of acknowledgment, she places her sister safety in his arms and handed her off to him.


 


He brought the babe to him and decided to rest his eyes on that of his newest half-sibling.


 


 


***


 


 


In his long life, there had never been a time that he could honestly say he was speechless.


He never thought he would find himself in such a situation like the one that was now before him—and to be quite honest he was mystified by the whole ordeal.


As he stared into those singular eyes he felt as though he was transported into another plane of existence.


He felt as though he had seen life at the very beginning and that of the end. Of time racing before him and time slowing for him.


He felt a sense of renewal and tranquility to that of his soul like he had never experience in his entire life.


He felt all these wild and unexplained feelings all due to this child that lay within his arms.


She stared back at him as though she had seen everything of him—and yet familiar, as though they had known each other for all their lives.


Never had he felt such an emotional tie—not even with his sister whom he shared a womb with. His body trembles and his thoughts were scattered.


Sound and reasoning held little meaning to him at this moment.


Although unsettled he could not turn his eyes away from that of the child before him.


What was even more disconcerting being that her future was blind to him—there was nothing for him—all except the image of a woman—beautiful seems to be written in this woman essences and there was no goddess before or after her could rival her beauty.


That was all he was allowed to see the fate of this young goddess.


He stared at her eyes once more—those singular gray irises were like a universe of their own filled with wonder and wisdom.


 


“Beauty has one name, Pandia.”


 


 


***


 


“Beauty has one name, Pandia?” she didn’t know whether to be stun at such a bold statement or to laugh at the gift that was now bestowed to her.


“Yes, milady.”


“Are you sure for certain these words were spoken from Lord Apollo?” there had to be no room for doubt.


This was the perfect piece of information she needed to set her plans ahead.


“Yes, milady.”


“Was there anything else? Any more predictions?” she turned to pour herself a glass of wine as her mind begun to plan her next move.


“No, milady, it had taken his lordship over an hour for him to say that.”


She stopped whipping around like a serpent as she eyed her spy, “What did you say?”


The poor soul shudders at the presence of the unsettling goddess—as the words tremble out of there mouth.


“There has never been a time Apollo has taken over an hour to predict someone’s future—hmm, who would have thought such a phenomenon would bestow its self upon us,” she said more to herself.


A smile came to her lips; the sins of the father will be visited upon the daughter.


“You know what to do.”


“Yes, milady.”

End Notes:

A|N: I do not own Sade’s The Sweetest Gift the song is very highly recommended.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2187