Falling Stars by KarenaAngel
RetiredSummary:

He loved to see them suffer. The pitiful humans that they desperately need to survive. Oh how she would suffer the girl who was nothing but a twinkling star, and he knew just as good as anyone that stars were never meant to stay. They were destined to fall and look beautiful as there innocence fades away.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Science Fiction
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Dark Fic, Homosexuality, Original Characters, Rape, Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 60375 Read: 132361 Published: July 23 2012 Updated: June 18 2014
Story Notes:

This is my first story. I'm going to give this a try, and see what happens. I might take it down and redo. Please tell me what you think. Please review even if you don't like it.

1. The old lion. by KarenaAngel

2. Captured Dreams. by KarenaAngel

3. Clarity Aproachs by KarenaAngel

4. Growing Obsession by KarenaAngel

5. Found Possessions. by KarenaAngel

6. The world is mine. by KarenaAngel

7. Bonding by KarenaAngel

8. Destiny Revealed by KarenaAngel

9. 22 Hours. by KarenaAngel

10. Princess. by KarenaAngel

11. Consuming Warmth by KarenaAngel

12. New World, Old World by KarenaAngel

13. Family Affair by KarenaAngel

14. Comfort of Home by KarenaAngel

15. Welcome Home by KarenaAngel

16. Revelations by KarenaAngel

17. Taking A Stand by KarenaAngel

18. Understanding by KarenaAngel

19. Conspiring, who is he loyal too by KarenaAngel

20. Two steps forward, a leap backward by KarenaAngel

21. Sorry by KarenaAngel

22. Stay Where You Can Be Seen by KarenaAngel

23. Secured Power In Innocence by KarenaAngel

The old lion. by KarenaAngel

 

Aza blinked his pale silver eyes focusing on the human male he had just shot with his own gun. He couldn't help but sneer at his prey's lifeless eyes. It wasn't his fault that they where so weak and could be easily killed. Aza sighed softly, as his feet trudged forward through the outskirts of the city. He was on patrol, scouring the suburbs for any human survivors. The sun was setting by the time Aza started heading back to his squads temporary camp. His mind wondering far from his reality as he contemplated on his people's invasion of earth. 

     The junirk and the sato had been enemies on there home planet of fetiri for many generations. Though the war escalated that resulted into the two sides nearly destroying one another. Both sides fearing total annihilation called for a truce. However it was too late to repair the damage that had been done. The toxins and strife from there weapons and machines had torn the land asunder and left millions dead, dying, or wishing for death. The junirk lost many of there people most being there women and children. While the Sato suffered severe casualties though none where as devastating as most of there people became infertile and unable to bear life or give. So it was then decided that both sides would work together for the betterment of both people, thus uniting and becoming one race which they decided to call Satork. 

     So now Aza was here with what was left of both armies to conquer earth for there resources and there people. Fortunately the two sides could breed with one another, though the Sato had no distinct gender since they could either be a bearer or a giver. The war though had cause many to not be able to sustain a life or give. There genetics becoming to mutaited, and the Junirk had simply lost most of there women and children. Both sides knew that there wasn't enough of either race to increase there numbers to a decent size, hence the need for the next genetically compatible species. However the newly found people of Satork weren’t expecting such resistance from the people of earth. The result being a five year long war, that was drawing to a close. The human’s had only been able to prolong the inevitable not deter it.
 
      Aza sighed softly as he brushed the silver blond bangs out of his eyes. The male was the only survivor he had run into,though now he would have to explain to the general why he wasn't captured and instead killed. Muttering curses under his breath Aza quickly made a sharp turn by a crumbling brick home that at one point would have been beautiful. The body should still be where he left it by the back door. Though when Aza reached the backyard he didn't see a corpse in fact he didn't even see the hand gun he left by the body. A rustling in the distance caught his attention, as Aza crouched low to the ground and crept towards the sound. There around the corner appeared to be another human dragging the lifeless body toward a somewhat destroyed suburban home. Many of his platoon said that Aza had a large sadistic streak even for his people. So it would only be natural for him to just wait and see just how much fun he could have before he took the human back to camp.



     Carla heaved the dead body over the threshold of the abandon house, with one last effort she dragged the body into the living room. She then fished around in the front pocket of her jeans and pulled out her glasses so she could see more then blurred images. She was going to have to search the body for anything that might be of use for her survival. Then she would bury him in the early morning. A grimace of disgust crossed her face as she began the dirty work of examining the body for a knife or food. Hell she would even take a stick of gum she was so damn hungry. Sighing softly as she could only find dog tags that read the name “Sanders” along with the gun that she had laid beside him. A small sad smile played on her lips as she let her fingers trace across the engraved letters. Totally oblivious to the danger that crept ever so closer.


     Aza grinned as he silently approached the human female. He was almost close enough to take her by surprise when all of a sudden she shot up from her sitting position. Successfully knocking him down on his butt with his gun raised and a hiss escaping his lips. Oh yeah that bitch would pay he vowed as he looked into her terrified mahogany eyes. Her eyes darted from the laser gun in his hands, to his face. Aza gave her a sinister smile, letting one of his fangs show to frighten her.

    Carla's heart was thumping so loud in her chest that she was sure that it was about to burst out of her chest. One of the aliens was here in front of her, she wanted to scream, to run, but no all she could do was stare into his pale silver eyes completely dumbfounded.  Soon though her brain caught on to the situation as it gave the order for her body to run. She turned to run, but lost her balance and fell forward bracing her hands and body to take the fall.


    Aza Burst out laughing at the girl’s failed attempt at fleeing. The girl was just to pathetic for words. Not only was she funny looking with the black specticals that looked to be to big for her soft oval face. Her chocolate hued cheeks had smudges of dirt and her full lips seemed to have had a recent cut at the corner of her mouth. Her frizzy midnight hair was messy and unkept in a ponytail. She wore a dirty oversized blue shirt that fell off one of her shoulders, and light blue jeans that were falling apart. Though the girl did look like a street urchin there was something innocent and beautiful about her. Oh how he couldn't wait to destroy that innocence and make her suffer. He watched the girl blink several times as she got on her hands and knees an crawl towards a closet that was under the stairs. She quickly threw herself into the closet turning to grab the knob and shut the door with a loud bang. Aza stared at the door that the pitiful girl had decided to run and hide behind. With a muttered curse he pulled himself up to his feet, to go retrieve the girl from her sorry excuse of a hiding spot. Banging on the door as he called out “human, open the door now.”  his answer being a “No way in hell!”. He growled low in his throat as he threw the door open ready to tell the human off, but stopped when he saw the girl in the corner, with an old stuffed lion clutched tightly to her chest. Aza was about to step forward and retrieve the girl, when his communicator went off. Sighing softly he pressed the button at the base of his throat.


     Carla peeked an eye open to look at the alien, as a soft beeping went off and he pressed a button that was on the band he wore around his throat. She couldn't understand the words that he spoke, but she could hear the agitation laced with each word he said. All the while his pale eyes never leaving her form. She let her eyes focus on him as the light from outside illuminated his body, casting him in a silhouette. His voice though irritated sounded nice and soothing almost like a girl’s voice. She had been alone for nearly two years that it was nice to hear someone else's voice besides her own. When she snapped out of the trance that his voice had put her in, she noticed that he was smirking at her and was dangerously close. Oh that wasn’t good she thought.


    He couldn't believe his luck as the general had to call and check on him that moment. Oh well something good did come out of it and that was the transfixed expression that fell upon the human’s face. He quickly disclosed his location and that he had a surprise for the general. Slowly stepping towards her for dramatic effect and to increase the fear he saw in her eyes. He loved how expressive her dark eyes were, especially when they held only fear as he inched closer. When he reached out a pale hand to touch her face, the girl screamed and threw her head back, banging it against the wall. She quickly placed her hands on the spot she hit muttering curses about damn walls. Aza grinned even wider at her antics, she was going to be amusing he thought. She glared at him as she muttered “don’t touch me please.”. Oh he was definitely going to have fun with her, as he raised his tranquilizer gun to her arm and pulled the trigger. He chuckled as the human fell forward into his awaiting arms, the stuffed lion still clutched tightly in her hands.

 

Captured Dreams. by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Okay I want to start out by saying, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I apprreciate all the kind words and reviews. Those reviews helped me grab inspiration and own it. Also I am going to say this now, there well be some homoeroticism in this story. It's a threesome, so yeah I just want to put it out there. An as a side note about Carla, I wanted to create a character I could relate too. I read great stories about different heroines and heros, but alot of them I couldn't relate too. So I guess my mind had enough of that because this is seriously based off of a dream I had. I'm pretty clueless as to what is going to happen next so please be patient with me.

 

Thank you again, please review even if you hate it.

     Carla knew she wasn’t dead from the signs of pain that raced through her body and head. Rising slowly from what she thought was a bed of leaves, but when she turned to examine it, instead found a make shift bed of various comforters.  She let her blurred gaze wonder around what she assumed to be a structure of some sort. Her hands carefully wondered around the covers, trying to find her beloved lion plush that her mom had given her. A raging sense of panic filled her when her hands came up empty. Shooting up quickly the pain in her head slamming harder against her skull as she tried to keep her vision from becoming even more blurry then it was.

    “Where the hell is Lanie!?!” she screamed at no one in particular, after all she could barely see her hand in front of her face. Placing her hands forward as she stumbled towards what she hoped to be an opening, or at least someone who she could latch on to in hopes of not being alone. Ever since her eyesight started to go at eight, she was always afraid of being alone and not being able to see. Her beloved lion plush had been her companion since her childhood, and even more so since she lost her parents in an ambush attack by the aliens. She couldn’t be truly alone as long as she had Lanie, but now he was gone.  “Hey give Lanie back, you jerks!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, all the while trying to find the exit.

    Aza snapped his head toward the loud screech that he assumed was the captive human.  Turning his attention back to the filthy stuffed lion in his hands, he continued to examine the ragged cotton pelt that must have had a golden sheen to it once . The plastic painted eyes were worn to the point of showing nothing but the white acrylic. Aza gave a disgusted sneer at the stuffed animal one more time before he shoved it into the pack at his side. Shrugging the backpack onto his shoulder, as he casually strolled out the door. He was heading towards where they kept the prisoners on the far side of camp.  

    Whistling a cheerful melody as he approached the abandoned zoo they fortified to cage the prisoners, he could see her frantically searching along the ground. Her rambling being barely above a loud mumble as she kept running her hands along the dirt. "Human", he yelled "What are you doing?". The girl shot up letting out a surprised shriek, as she whipped her head towards his voice.  He sighed and shook his head, as he listened to her pitiful attempt at answering his question. "I....uh....you...see..."were the only words she seemed to be able to repeat, before he lost his temper. "Stop stuttering and answer the question"  he snapped, his eyes boring into her as she spoke. The human let her head fall and let out a mumbled reply, which only served to irritate him. As he stared at her shrunken from, a rather cruel idea came to him. He knew how skittish and jumpy she was so he decided that it would be a good idea not only to assert his dominance but also have some entertainment by scaring her. Carefully he stalked closer toward the holding cell, until he was right in front of her.  Aza knew that the girl didn't realize that she was standing close enough to the bars that she could be grabbed through them, and was quick to take advantage of her obliviousness nature. He grabbed her over sized shirt and brought her forward, letting a chuckle escape his lips as her body collided with the bars. He loved the loud moan of pain that escaped her lips and hoped that there would be a bruise for him to explore later. "I'm sorry" he mocked, "what did you say”.

     Carla took shallow breaths, as her eyes focused on his silver eyes. Licking her lips, as she counted to ten in her head, slowly allowing the words to form as she stared into his silver pools. "I said that I fell, I am what my mother used to call accident prone. I can't see to well without my glasses, really I can only see very close up. Like right now I can see your face clearly, and can you please let me go now." she said softly. He really was very pretty, dare she say he was actually breath taking. All the aliens were beautifully androgynous, that when they first arrived many people thought they were being taken over by women. The alien reminded her of the princely characters from all her old manga and anime collections. His soft pale face was slightly heart shaped with silky bangs framing his pale eyes. She had thought them to be one of those eerie grey color when she had first looked at them, but they were not. She could now clearly see that they were a silver color. His hair was such a pale blond it looked white, silver strands seeming to be streaked throughout his silky locks. Yes, Carla would gladly admit that he was beautiful, but only at a distance did she ever want to witness that beauty.  “Do you have Lanie?”, she whispered, as she brought  her hands up to where he gripped the front of her shirt, and tried to pry them off. “Look, Mr.Alien I would like for you to please give him back to me, he is mine, not yours” she stated simply.  

    Aza wanted to scoff at her tone and words, but instead he gave into his sadistic nature and bore his fangs. He brought his face closer to the bars and in a low voice whispered “I don’t think you understand the situation you are in human female. If anything is anybodies then your pitiful being is ours to do with as we please.” A sense of pleasure raced through out his body as he saw her ebony eyes, fill with fear.  Before she could even speak a word, he flung her away from him. The human girl unable to keep her balance flew back and fell on her butt. “Though do not worry for I have your precious Lanie right here in my pack”, he mocked, a grin ever present as he said those words slowly an clearly. Turning his back to the girl, he threw a sinister smile over his shoulder as he said “I will be back later to retrieve you for your cleaning. Do remember to keep your damn mouth shut and do as I say.”  An with those words left to hang in the air he disappeared down towards the camp.

    Carla sniffled, as she brought her hands to rub the tears gathering at her eyes. He didn’t have to be so mean, she thought somberly. Pushing herself on to her hands and knees she felt her way back to the weird structure with the soft blankets. She was so tired and emotionally drained that as soon as she found the blankets, she pulled them over her head and fell asleep in hopes that should could at least have sweet dreams.

“Carla run! I will catch up with you at the rendezvous point!” screamed her mother as her dark eyes beckoned for her daughter to escape from the invaders that had surrounded the campsite of the various families.  Carla’s eyes widened, as her body reacted on instinct and took off towards the meeting point. Tears gathering in her eyes as she felt her heart pump the adrenaline that coursed through her body. Her blood pounding in her ears, as she tried to block out the sounds of people screaming and the roars of blood lust that filled the night all around her.


    “PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE!”, Carla screamed as she shot up from her bed. Tears were gathered at the corner of her eyes as she tried to calm her ragged breath. “I thought I was over that.” she, whispered to herself “Why did I have that dream again. I should have stayed and tried to help. I hate that dream. I hate that damn dream”, she muttered, as she let her eyes close and then open. She never realized that she wasn’t alone, until the intruder spoke, “About damn time female”, the voice replied. Carla screamed as she tried to make out the blurry figure that stood at the door. “Mr. Alien....is that you?”, she asked timidly.  She wasn’t fond of how small her voice sounded as she asked the question. “Who else would it be human?”, the alien snapped, his irritation was present in his tone as he spoke the next words. “Now is the time for you to be processed and searched for all faults. Though I already see that there are many,” he said casually, as if he was stating a fact and not an opinion. “However” he continued, his tone filled with condescension, “I will give you five minutes with your precious ‘Lanie’ if you are good and do exactly as I say. You mess up once and the doll goes into the trash.”

    Aza gave a small sigh of pleasure as he watched the girl’s eyes widen at his threat. He would definitely set the dirty plush on fire, but for now he would use it to manipulate the girl into doing as he said. Besides it wouldn’t do to break her too soon, then the game would be over and he would be bored. Though he didn’t like humans, especially the females, he did however hate being bored more then anything else in the universe. Boredom led to thinking and that led to him contemplating his past and future decisions, an that was simply not allowed in his mind. “Did you not here me female”, he snapped, his pale eyes narrowing at her slow reaction. An amused smirk played across his lips as she scrambled out of bed.  He couldn’t help grin at the way she stumbled toward him, her hands outstretched in an attempt not to trip or bump into something.  When she was only inches away, his hand shot out and grabbed her wrist.  Then without another word he turned to head towards the awaiting vehicle all the while pulling the female behind him.

Clarity Aproachs by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Thank you, thank you for your reviews and kind words. I really apperciate the time all yall took to review. Also on a side note 'Tsukai' means bearer. Homoeroticism, you've been warned.

      Carla was nervous, as she fidgeted in the backseat of the police car. She didn’t know what to do or say. Licking her lips nervously as she swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat. Not even bothering to look up as she spoke in a small voice “Um...excuse me but where are we going Mr. Alien. Also can I ask your name....my name is Carla Johnson.” She brought her head up to try and focus on the back of his silver hair, as she hoped for a simple answer and not him yelling at her. “You don’t need to know my name female. You will simply call me master or as you have been addressing me,” the alien stated flatly, not even bothering to turn towards her as he spoke. “Oh...but..I”, she stuttered timidly, unsure of what she was even trying to say. “Remember what will happen to ‘Laine’ if you don’t do as I say. An I am saying to keep your damn mouth shut”, he snapped, his tone cold. Carla’s eyes widen as she shook her head from side to side. “Please don’t,” she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. “This is your last warning do not talk unless spoken too. Do not make me more irritated then I already am,” the alien snapped. He turned his attention to the driver of the vehicle and barked something at him in his own language. Carla knew that she was on thin ice for some reason, she just hoped that from here on out things would get better.

 

Aza growled low under his breath, as his tongue ran along the top of his fangs in nervous habit.  They were on their way to the base that housed the transports and processing center for captured humans. He hated going to the processing center, and having to do the actual work of getting the humans ready for transport. He found the whole procedure boring and aggravating. The human’s would either whimper while they went through, or they would fight and have to be forced through. Not only would they show such tedious antics, but it usually earned them a beating that he was forced to supervise. “When will we be arriving!?”, he growled to the Sato that was driving. “In less then then twenty minutes your highness”, the Sato said flatly his eyes never leaving the road.  He let out a grunt in acknowledgment as he leaned against the window and let his mind wander to his upcoming bonding ceremony.

 

Aza blinked in surprise as his tsukai relayed the news of him being bonded to their former enemies prince. "What is the meaning of this tsukai?" he snapped, his hands clenching into fists.  How dare his tsukai offer his last living heir as a prize of 'good will' to those Junirk bastards. He schooled his features not to show the anger he felt, but instead let a small smirk cross his lips. He couldn't go against his emperor, though he could despise him with all his being. “As you know the first year anniversary of the peace treaty is coming up, and we need to show the Sato along with the Junirk that we aim to keep to that treaty. Aza most of our people are unable to give or bere young, and the ones that are able too, can only do one or the other. So for the first time in our history we actually have to worry about the possibility of our race dying out,” his tsukai said softly, in an almost defeated tone. Aza looked to the emperor curiously, he had never heard him talk like this. Usually his arrogance and pride was greater than the boundaries of his kingdom. The once flawless alabaster skin that was his face, now looked yellowed and aged. For him to look so haggard and sound so tired, meant that their people, and their world was in trouble. “I know how much animosity you have towards the Junirk and me. However I will never apologize for everything I put you through, and I hope you are not foolish enough to expect such a thing. You will however carry out your duties and prove that your life was not spared lightly,” his tsukai stated coldly, his silver eyes holding no sympathy for the situation that he had placed his last and only child in. Aza nodded his head as he stated in a monotone voice “Yes, my emperor.”

 

  Aza snapped out of his daze, as the vehicle came to an abrupt stop in front of an old hospital that had been converted to be one of their bases of operation. “We are here my liege”, said the driver. Aza nodded his head as he mumbled more to himself then to the other occupants, while quickly getting out of the car.

 

Carla was scared, scared didn’t even begin to cover it, more like petrified. Carla tried to calm her breathing as her hands shook in her lap. “Get out female,”  she heard the alien say in a gruff manner, but she wasn’t really listening. Her eyes remained on her quivering hands, as she kept taking shallow breaths. She felt a panic attack coming on, as her heart seemed to leap up in her throat. She glanced to the open car door, and as if on autopilot she scooted out and placed her feet on the ground. She didn't even hear the car door slam as she was yanked toward a building she couldn't  make out in her blurry state.  Carla let the alien pull her along, as she kept her eyes averted to the ground. Only half listening to the chaotic noise that surrounded her. The alien suddenly stopped causing Carla to bump into him, and thus earning a low warning growl. "Human", he snapped as he let her wrist go, causing Carla’s eyes to widen in anxiety. Oh god, he is going to kill me, she thought, her eyes closing in anticipation for the blow that was sure to come. Then without warning she felt something small and plastic shoved into her hands, followed by a muttered response of words she didn't understand. Looking down she could see that it was her glasses that she thought had been left behind. Blinking slowly in surprise as she placed them on her face. Once the glasses were adjusted to her liking, she glanced over to the alien fully intending to tell him off for his unnecessary cruelty. However the venom on her tongue quickly disappeared as she openly stared at him. The first time they met she didn't really see him, her mind too shocked to take in any real details. The second time she could only see his face, but now she could actually get a good look at him. Wow. He is shorter than me. and he is nothing more then a boy, she thought. Granted he was only about two or three inches shorter than her 5'8 and was probably in his late teens, but still this alien was so frail looking now that she could see him clearly. His lanky frame was covered by a simple grey shirt with black pants. Though he looked to be skinny and petite looking she could see that, he had defined muscles that she had experienced first hand. She wasn’t weak but she knew the aliens no matter how frail looking where at least twice as strong as an average human. The silky silver hair that she ached to run her hands through, fell down in a braid to his back. She couldn’t help but let her lips form a small smile. He is exactly like a miniature  ‘Sephiroth” from her favorite game ‘Final Fantasy VII’, she thought, that small idea bringing a sense of joy, taking what little comforts and familiarity she could get.

 

"Stop smiling like an idiot," the alien snapped, as his hand shot out to grab her wrist once more. "Come on,” he growled, as he dragged her down a corridor. Carla tried to keep up with the boy’s fast pace, as he dragged her along, but she ended up tripping over her feet and falling into his back once more. “Clumsy bitch!”, he snarled. His head whipping around to bare his fangs at her. “I'm sorry Mr.Alien”, she stammered, her eyes never leaving his sharp canines. “Your trying my patience female" he hissed, as he turned continuing to pull her down the hall way.  Not even two minutes later he stopped in front of an old ER entrance, turning to the guard at the door he shoved her towards him as he quickly spoke in his language. Turning his gaze on her, his lip curled in disgust before he turned and to walk out of sight.

 

He was so glad to be rid of that Irritating female he thought as he stretched his hands over his head. A knock at the door catching his attention as he bid the person to enter. Aza sighed softly as he let out a small groan of aggravation, upon seeing the general. "Can I help you sir?", he asked in a strained voice. He narrowed his eyes at the general in irritation when his question went unanswered. Aza supposed that for a Junirk the general was handsome, but the general was only a year older than his nineteen summers. His dark blue hair fell in a shag cut ending at his shoulders, with bangs held at bay by a silver circlet on his forehead. He had a soft oval face, that resembled what the humans would call cute. His skin was flawless and a perfect hue, just a few shades darker than Aza's pale color. He heard one human female call it peaches and cream, though he didn't know what that exactly was, it seemed to fit him. He had mesmerizing golden eyes that were slanted and held a hard glint in them. The general inched closer towards Aza, his large pointed ears were perked in interest as he approached. Aza ignored him as he casually kept eyeing his soon to be bond-mate. The Junirk was taller then Aza, standing about 6'2 to his 5'6. The uniform he wore was that of the old American army. The green fatigues molding to his slight muscular frame. The Sato growled low in his throat in warning for the general not to approach any closer than the foot of the bed. Even though his people were stronger by nature, Aza knew that the general however out matched him, but still he couldn't help but show his displeasure at being in such close quarters with him. "I heard you caught a human female, and that you were willingly interacting with her. Is this true," he asked, his blue eyebrows cocked in interest. "I think you need to mind your own business!", Aza snapped. He had no reason to explain his actions to the likes of him. Then before Aza could yell for him to leave, the general pulled him off the bed. The Sato's body landing with a thud on the hard tile floor. "Remember mate" he growled low, stressing the mate part as he placed his booted foot on Aza's chest, "you are mine to do with as I please and if I ask a question you answer. Do I make myself clear?" the general stated calmly, all the while applying pressure towards the boy's chest. Aza let out a grunt of acknlowedgement, as the boot was removed from his chest. "By the way, I want you to start addressing me by my name since we are going to be bonded together soon.", the general said in a clipped voice as he walked towards the door. "Understand?", he asked. Aza slowly rose to his feet as he glanced at the general and in a strained voice he muttered "Yes Vita. I understand."

 

            Carla gulped as the guard took her to one of the old exam rooms and then without another word he was gone. She had no clue what she was supposed to do, or what to expect. She heard a sniffle in the far off corner, causing her head to snap to the cause of the noise. A girl that looked no older than seventeen was sitting as far back into the corner as she could, her head bent to her knees as she sobbed softly.

 

“Hey are you okay?”, she asked sincerely, as she slowly approached the crying girl. The girl’s head snapped up, her hazel eyes were red and puffy from crying. The girl looked at her warely, her eyes full of mistrust. Carla stretched out her left hand in a peace offering as she smiled brightly at the girl. “What is your name? My name is Carla. Well actually its Starshine Carla Johnson. I’m so glad to see another human. You have no idea how lonely I’ve been,” she said quickly, her tone cheerful and inviting. The girl sniffled one last time and then looked from her face to her hand. Tentatively she placed her carmel hand in Carla’s milk chocolate one, and clasped it tightly. Carla smiled softly as she helped the girl up. She was so happy to see another human that she couldn’t stop the beaming expression. Her hand not even letting up in grip even as the girl stood on her feet. A door opening interrupted the girl who looked as if she was about to speak. Both girls turned their head to see who entered, their eyes widening when they saw it was the guard that had escorted them into the room. He pointed to Carla and motioned for her to come to him. The girl gave her hand a comforting squeeze as she gave her a sad smile. Carla squeezed her hand back, before she let it go. Slowly and cautiously she walked over to the guard, who grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room.

 

 

            Aza tapped his foot impatiently as they escorted the last human out of the judging room. They had found one of the girls that were brought in unworthy of the gift of life, and so was being sent off to be executed.  He had always hated being included in the judging meetings, most of the humans always did the expected and either begged to live or just gave up. “Here is the girl you request be processed as soon as possible general.”said the guard as he shoved a familiar looking human into the room. Aza blinked, his gaze turned toward Vita and then to the human female. What was her name, Aza wondered. He was surprised that he even tried to remember it. A small smirk of pleasure formed on his lips, as he watched her squirm in the middle of the room. He then turned his head to watch the general contemplate the girl who stood unsure of what to do. “So human”, the general began, his hands clasping one another on the table. “I can see that your genes do not bless you with the gift of eyesight. Is there any other faults that you have, and answer truthfully because if your deception is discovered you will wish for the quick death that is blessed upon those who own up to their faults at the beginning,” the general stated coldly. Aza let out a chuckle causing everyone to look in his direction, he quickly schooled his face to remain impassive. The girl’s eyes had gotten wider, but yet she didn’t start crying and begging. That was most unexpected from her, mused Aza, as he watched the girl try to calm her ragged breaths into something more passable as uncaring. “Well....as you said I’m pretty much blind without my glasses. I guess I'm a little bit on the heavy side, but my mom used to say I was just healthy. I don’t have any real talents per say, but I learn fast. Um.......also you could say that I am very clumsy,” she said her voice shaking ever so slightly as she spoke each word. Aza quirked an eyebrow up in curiosity, he wasn’t expecting her honesty, and though he wouldn’t admit it out loud, he did find it a rather redeeming quality. “I see”, said the general, his tone betraying nothing as he spoke, “so what makes you think you deserve the gift of life then?” he asked, coldly. Aza could only smile as the girl’s head dropped to the floor, before she averted her gaze her heart looked like it was breaking.

 

Carla shook her head from side to side as she contemplated his words. What did make her deserve life? Is it because her parents gave up their lives so she could live?, she thought somberly to herself. She averted her gaze from the aliens that sat at the desk, her fist clenched in anger at the alien’s question. “I may not deserve it. I don’t think its my place to say that.” she said softly, her face shooting up as her eyes blazed with confidence for the first time in a long time. She figured that if she was going to be killed she might as well say what she wanted to and die with no regrets. “I do know that I’m not good at a lot, and I may not be the the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am someone who has never given up. That is my strength and talent. I know that as long as I don’t give up then I will keep on living. You may judge me on my superficial qualities such as beauty, grace, and maybe even my skills in cooking, but let me tell you that you will never meet someone who will always do her best until the very end. So yes! Go ahead and judge me now for who I am. I am Starshine Carla Johnson and DAMN IT don’t you forget it!’ she yelled, her hand shooting out to point at the aliens that sat behind the long table.

 

He couldn’t take it anymore, as Aza burst out laughing. His gut clenching as his hand shot out to hold his side.

 

The general looked from the hysterically laughing Aza to the confused girl that stood before them. Interesting he mused to himself, I can use her. The general waved his hand to the guard standing by the door, “Guards take her to be processed she has been given the gift of life”, he said, a small smile gracing his lips as the female was draged out the room.

Growing Obsession by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

THANK YOU! Oh my gosh you have no idea how glad I am that people are enjoying this crazy story. I love all your questions, and I hope that you get some of the answers you are looking for. Please stick with me! All your feedback is greatly appreciated.


Review even if you hate it please.

Vita sighed softly, as his boots made a scuffling sound as he paced from the bed to the window. His mind running in a million different directions, but there was one thought in particular that kept flashing in his mind. Aza had laughed he thought with bitter resentment to the human who brought out something he had been trying to achieve for nearly five years. He stopped at the foot of the bed, letting his body flop on the bed with a thud. Vita may have been the feared general of the 'Junirk' kingdom, but he knew that the Sato prince had no fear or respect for him. Though they were to be bonded soon, the general knew that it would be in name only. Vita sighed softly as he sat up on the bed, letting his boots meet the ground. The general felt a migraine beginning to form as his anger built towards Aza. He growled low in his throat, his eyes narrowing to slits as his body tensed from frustration.  He had tried many tricks to have his bond mate show more than contempt or indifference towards him. From torture to rape, he had tried to get the stubborn Sato to bend to his will. Vita shook his head from side to side as he stood to perform his nightly duties before he retired. Heading to the bathroom, he quickly disrobed and turned the shower on. His body on autopilot as he stepped into the shower and started to slowly perform the ritual of cleansing himself from the day. Aza has showed more for that breeding stock bitch then for the one who holds his fate in his hands, the Junirk thought venomously, his nails digging into his arm drawing blood. He tried to keep calm, and his barriers up. However his mind wouldn't cooperate as it flashed back to the first time he had seen the Sato prince, starting his downward spiral of obsession.


     The war had ended and the price the planet of Fetiri had payed was a heavy one, thought a fifteen year old prince Vita. His eyes drifting towards the large canopy tent that the peace treaty was to commence at. He knew his father and the Sato king already in the midst of discussion of cooperation between the two kingdoms. The junirk prince sighed softly as his long, ears twitched slightly, his mind elsewhere as he walked towards an old tree and leaned against it. Vita closed his eyes, deciding that since he wasn’t needed at the time he could at least catch some much needed sleep. He didn’t know how long he slept before his sensitive hearing caught a slight rustling in the distance. The prince slowly stood, as he concentrated on the rustling of dead leaves. He turned to his left, sighting some lemon berry bushes that had bloomed, cocking his head to the side he approached cautiously towards them. He pulled back the bushes and peeked through the opening, his eyes widening at the sight before him. A small frame was sitting in the clearing, a kittori perched on his shoulders. The kittori’s long ears perked as it let out a high pitched yelp, it's orange and white pelt shining in the early morning sun. The figure laughed softly as the kittori flapped it’s white wings in playful show. Vita blinked, as his breath hitched in his throat.  He had to get closer, he just had to get a better look at the beautiful creature that had filled his head with their laughter. Stepping out of his hiding spot, a charming smile was on his lips as he approached the sitting figure. “Hello pretty lady what might you be doing here?”, he asked. Vita blinked in surprise, when he actually looked to the young figure’s face. “You're a Sato” he said in a whispered tone. The prince knew that they were around but he had never really seen them that close up.  His mind suddenly trying to recall all that he could remember being taught about them. The Sato unlike the Junirk were an androgynous race, having no distinct gender, each being born with the capability to give or bear children. Their culture being more about earning your place then being born in it. They were aggressive in nature and had a tendency to try and repress one another, their lust for personal desires usually out weighing better judgement. The boy blinked as he cocked his head to the side, his silver meeting the prince's golden gaze.  Vita opened his mouth to say more, but was interrupted with a shout. "Prince Aza their you are!" a dark red haired Sato yelled, as he ran to where the boy sat, "your father requests your presence immediately." The boy nodded his head, as he stood. He pet the kittori, who let out a low mew and then turned heading towards the Sato camp. Vita blinked in surprise, that was the prince he thought, his mind being unable to believe someone that beautiful could be one of those vile Sato creatures. Vita shook his head a scowl present on his face. I will just have to ask father about this prince, he thought. Vita gave the retreating Sato’s one last look as he headed for the Junirk camp, his ears still ringing with the sound of laughter.

Vita snapped out of his haze, as he felt the water growing colder. He turned the shower head off, as he stepped out. He Grabbed a towel off the rack, and wrapped it around his waist. Going into his room he quickly dried off  tossing the towel on to a nearby chair. Vita threw back the covers from his bed and crawled in letting his head hit the pillow. His mind still in deep thought about that fateful day.


"Father are you here?", Vita called out in the oversized tent, that the royal family occupied. "Yes  my son what is it you need?", his father asked from where he sat behind a table, documents in hand. "father I wanted to talk to you about the Sato people, do they have a heir for their ruler?", he asked bluntly not really in the mood to play games. The king looked up at his son in curiosity, his eyebrows rising in surprise as he carefully spoke. "Yes they do...I believe the lad's name is Aza." the king said as he stroked his dark blue beard thoughtfully. Vita's eyes narrowed as displeasure was evident on his face. "I thought all Sato's where hermaphrodites and thus they didn't have genders?" the prince asked, confusion written across his face as he kept speaking "I had seen him today and thought him a Junirk nobleman's young daughter. He was just so beautiful." the prince said in a husky voice. His cheeks tinting slightly at the way he had spoken. The king didn't comment on his son's last sentence, but instead let his large ears drop slightly as he spoke. "as you know the war has done more then killed many of our people. The land is slowly dying and toxins have caused many of our plants and animals to mutate. Well fortunately we Junirk have escaped that curse for the most part, however the Sato were not so lucky,” the king paused, his hand coming up to run through his disheveled dark blue hair. “The Sato genetics have started to mutate. They are now slowly dying out as they once were, and evolving into something that they know not how to be. You see most Sato refer to themselves as a he, but in the prince’s case he really is just a ‘he’,” he stated simply. Vita cocked his head to the side, a perplexed expression on his face. The king sighed softly as he rubbed his temples, he felt a headache coming on. “You see Vita. Aza was born as a male. He couldn’t bear life only give life. Most Sato had consider that an omen and wanted to have the child destroyed. However his life was spared, and now the Sato are finding more and more of their people are being born as just male, or they are unable to conceive at all. An as you know most of our women have died. A Lot of their bodies just weren’t able to withstand the toxins, but thanks to a truce and our joint efforts we are able to bring a little stability to the land. Still though we are going to have to come up with a more permanent solution.” he said softly. Vita nodded his head, and turned to leave the tent. His mind still on the carefree laughter.


    The general rolled over to his side, his eyes drifting close. Since that fateful day he had been obssessed. It didn’t matter to him that Aza was a male, or that he hated him. No, none of it really mattered to him, because he had to have him. So he started to manipulate situations to his advantage, until he was made general of the newly founded “Satork Empire”. Then he continued on controlling situations until he finally got what he wanted. He was going to have Aza as his own, and with that comforting thought Vita drifted off to sleep.



    Aza let out a low growl in his throat as he walked briskly down the hall towards the holding rooms that the humans were placed in. He looked down to the yellow sundress that was crumpled in his hands, his mind trying to imagine what she would look like with it on. He didn’t know why he picked out the dress, but he just couldn’t help himself. I guess she deserves a little bit of a reward for at least being declared worthy of life, he mused to himself. Quickly he ended up at his destination, stopping in front of the locked room that she was being held in. Aza let a small smirk play on his lips, his mind trying to come up with how she would react to seeing him again. More than likely she would be scared he hoped, the uncertain look in her eyes causing his body to shiver in pleasure. Grabbing the knob to turn the door, as he stepped into the room. Excitement and pleasure coursing through his veins as he shut the door behind him.



Carla turned to see who had stepped into the room now, praying to any god that would hear her panicked thoughts. She was traumatized from the whole ‘processing’ procedure. Not only did they go into the bathroom with her as she washed herself, and one even attempted to ‘help’. Which caused her to have a near panic attack and bang her head on the back of the wall as she tried to scramble away from their ‘helpful’ hands. When they saw how distressed she became, as tears started to form in her eyes from not only embrasement but also for fear of being molested, they just burst out laughing at her expense. Which only served to upset her more, as the aliens shook their heads and stepped away, leaving her alone in the bathroom to finish cleaning herself. She had been relieved when they left, but her relief soon turned into grief as she realized they left without giving her a towel. So for fifteen minutes she paced about the bathroom after she had thoroughly cleaned herself. Finally getting all the courage she could muster, she through the bathroom door opened and stepped out, only to have a white sheet flung at her. After she had gotten the sheet fitted around her, the two aliens had proceeded to sit her on the bed and ask her questions about herself. At first it was the basic ‘how old you are’, what nationality are you, have you had all your shots. Then they started asking her questions she wished not to divulge. Still though she answered for fear of them causing bodily harm to her person. She didn’t really feel that it was any of their business if she had ‘mated’ or had ‘birthed’ any children. The worst part of the whole ‘processing’ for her was when they actually had the nerve to touch her body. An when she tried to protest or get away, they simply grabbed her and told her to let them get it over with so they would leave her alone. So Carla suffered through the indignity of them examining her from the top of her head to her toes. From taking blood to measuring her hips. She suffered silently through it all, though on the inside she was calling for every deity she could think of to smite them where the two aliens stood. Now that she was alone she just prayed that they would just leave her be and forget she was even here. Though with her luck she knew that wasn’t the case as she watched the door turn open to reveal none other then the bastard who caused all this, well in her mind she blamed him. “Human....”he began, but before he could continue she growled and glared into his silver eyes. Shooting up from the bed the sheet still wrapped around her, screaming at the top of her lungs from frustration. “My NAME IS CARLA, NOT HUMAN! So please use it from now on!” she panted, her chest rising and falling as she tried not to trip on the sheet, but to no avail as the sheet got caught on a nail causing her to trip. Excepting for her face to meet the hard tile floor, she closed her eyes in anticipation. She didn’t even notice arms wrapping around her to stop her fall, keeping her eyes closed. After a few seconds she realized that she was neither on the floor or was in pain, chancing a peek as she opened her eyes. Her dark mahogany meeting his silver, a sneer on his face as he held her a second, before he roughly shoved her back to her feet. The action causing her to lose her grip on the sheet. Oh god please kill me now, she thought as the sheet fell to the ground.



Aza blinked in surprise as the clumsy girl lost her grip on the sheet, revealing smooth chocolate skin. Aza’s eyes widened in shock as he felt his cheeks growing hot. His heart speeding up so fast he thought it had flown up into his throat. He was at a loss for words, though he had seen many humans naked, this time instead of disgust he felt a sense of desire. What is happening to me, he wondered as he continued to stare at the mortified human who stood in all her naked glory. Why do I suddenly feel like I need to hug her, he wondered his mind reeling with an unknown feeling. If only he had known it was the beginning of love.

Found Possessions. by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Well I hope this you all likes this. Sorry about the delay, family was visiting and you know how that can go. So please review and tell me what you think. Also I would like to thank everyone that took the time to review and to read the story. I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I’m having trouble with format so please hang in there with me until I can figure this out.

Carla was in shock, her eyes wide like saucers as she and the alien continued to have a staring contest of uncertainty. Her mind finally coming to the realization that she was still naked, and with that thought she reacted. “DAMN PERVERT!”, she screamed, her hand reaching down to grab her dirty sneakers as she quickly through them at his face. She watched as he quickly dropped the bundle in his hands and dodge the first shoe, only for the second to hit the side of his head.  “What the hell!?!”, he yelled, as his hand shot up to rub his temple. He looked so shocked that Carla almost felt bad for her reaction. Bringing the sheet up to wrap around her torso, she quickly tied what she hoped would be a secure knot on the side. Lifting her eyes back to the alien as she climbed to her feet. She was going to tell him what she really thought of him, when all of a sudden she felt herself become weightless only to have her back meet the bed. Icy silver eyes glowing menacingly, as an angelic face was distorted into a snarl as he spoke. “Fucking bitch. This is the thanks I get for bringing clothes I had brought up just for you.” he snarled, bringing his hands up from where he pinned her shoulders to wrap around her throat. “I even brought that stupid animal you were crying about or are you so damn fickle that it was all an act?” he panted out, his eyes narrowing in suspension. Carla tried to breath but found she was slowly losing oxygen at each word he spoke, her hands shooting up to grasp his in a desperate attempt to stay conscious. She tried to choke out her words, but all she could do was cough a pathetic attempt to speak.


Aza blinked, his hands quickly releasing his suffocating grip. He watched as she coughed in an attempt to catch her breath. He looked down to his shaking hands, his mind in a haze. What did I....he started to ask himself, but stopped, he knew what he did but the question was why did he do it. Why did he feel the need to apologize and explain himself? Aza looked to Carla once more, her eyes were wide with fear as she tried to hold back the tears that had formed at the corner of her eyes. Then all of a sudden he looked down to the sheet that had slid further down, the sheet barely covering her generous breasts. Slowly his hand went out to touch the exposed skin. His eyes curious as he concentrated on the brown skin. Slowly he let his hand connect to her collarbone, his fingers lightly caressing the silky skin. Aza was lost in a daze as he kept softly stroking the skin, until he felt his body being forced back from the bed. His mind slamming back into reality, as a shriek of terror reached his ears.


Vita saw red as he looked from the human to the bewildered Sato. His head was pounding as he felt so many conflicting emotions pounding through his head. He knew that his barriers should be up in front of them, but he couldn’t help it. He slept for only two hours before being awakened by an intense feeling of dread. Vita knew that the feeling was coming from the human whose mind he had softly touched for a mere moment, but her thoughts and feelings were so strong that he would know them anywhere. Vita reached down and pulled Aza up by the collar of his shirt as he snarled. The Junirk’s golden eyes widened as he stared into Aza’s silver pools filled with uncertainty. Vita turned his head to look at the terrified girl as she clutched the sheet tightly to her chest. His head was throbbing as he tried to remain in control, the sanity he felt slowly beginning to slip from his conscious mind. “Human known as Carla”, the general began, his voice strained as he kept breathing in harsh breaths, “I do not know what has happened nor do I really care. Know this though. I will kill you if you touch what is mine again", He smiled as the girl’s jaw dropped, her lips quivering. He knew she didn’t do anything, but still to have Aza willingly touch her skin was something he couldn’t bear to see. So he wouldn't he vowed to himself as dropped Aza to the floor. If his bondmate wanted the human so bad he would just have to take the human from him and use her to tame him. He turned to leave, motioning for Aza to follow him out the door.


Carla watched the two aliens shut the door a click indicating she was alone for the moment. She let out a choked sob, her hand shooting up to try and stifle it. "Please mom what do I do?", she asked softly into the room. Her tears cascading down her cheeks to fall into her lap. Carla looked down to the floor at the pile of clothes he had brought her. She slowly untangled her body from the sheet, and stood on the cold tile floor. Her shoulders ached from where she had been pinned, she knew bruises would probably form. Snatching up the pile of clothes, letting out a squeal of delight when her old stuffed lion fell to the floor. "Laine!", she screamed. Her body falling to the floor as she brought Laine up to her chest in a tight embrace. Her eyes watering in pure happiness. Even if it was only for a moment Carla could say that she was content, as she held onto her only friend.



Morning came too quick for Carla, as a guard burst into her room. "Human get dressed and ready. The general wishes to see you. You have fifteen minutes. Do not bring anything out of this room." the guard bellowed before he left. She mumbled to herself as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as. Her mind still foggy as she went about each task of making herself presentable. She was sure that the general was going to kill her, she could only hope.

"Where are we going?", she asked the guard as they rode the elevator up. He ignored her, as they continued to ride in silence. The elevator stopping at the 9th floor. The doors opening with a soft ding, sounding more like a death toll as the guard grabbed her arm. The feeling of dread slowly turned into a feeling of doom with each shaky step she took. Her eyes widening when she realized that she was in the psych ward. As they approached the steel door, a guard looked up from the observation room and buzzed them in. The steel door swinging open slowly. She felt herself being shoved into the entrance chamber with the door slamming behind her. The other door opening to reveal another guard, who grabbed her wrist and yanked her inside. The guard roughly dragged her down the corridor. Her eyes barely able to process any details, as everything rushed by in a blur. She was once again thrown into another room her face connecting with a strong chest. “So you finally arrive human”, the general laughed softly. The laugh sounding distant and detached.  Carla let out a surprised yelp as she jumped back from the general. “Aza our guest has arrived.” the general said in a mocking tone. Carla turned her head in the direction that the alien had spoken too. She gasped as her eyes widened in shock, there was Aza tied to a steel chair. His hands were handcuffed behind his back and several pieces of rope were looped around his chest, and the back of the chair. That is some freaky bondage...oh my god this isn’t going to end well for him, she thought. Her mind oblivious to the fact that she was in the room too. Her thoughts completely focused on the tied hostage that was on the other side of the room.


Vita chuckled silently to himself as he focused on her thoughts of things not going well for his little bond mate. He shook his head in admiration at the level of stupidity that she possessed. Turning his attention back to Aza, who openly stared at the girl in curiosity and fascination. The sense of admiration soon turned to jealous anger. The Junirk turned and grabbed the human female, throwing her over his shoulder with little effort.  He strode over to the bed to the left of Aza, throwing her onto it with a thud. Not even giving the female time to recover as he flipped her over to her stomach. Moving her legs to the floor, so that she was in a bent position. Her butt in the air, pinning her hands on the bed, looking more like a table then a scared human. He bent his head down to her ear, so he could whisper the words slowly to her. “Human”, he began in a calm deadly voice, “place your hands on the bed and do not move them. If you move them you will live to regret it. Do you understand?” he asked softly, his tongue darting out to lick the shell of her ear. Vita grinned as he felt her fear wash over his body, and filling up his mind. Her head bobbing up and down as she said in a shaky voice “Y-y-yes. I understand”. “Good girl”, he said in a teasing manner. His pale hand stroking her fluffy black hair as he spoke. Vita turned his attention to Aza as he pressed the communicator on his wrist. He knew that Aza was curious as to why she was here in the room he usually used for his punishments. He looked down to the quivering human girl who had gripped the sheets in fear, as she breathed slowly in and out. He started to pet her hair lightly as the sound of the door opening reached his ears. “Are you ready to begin general?”, the guard asked in a respectful tone. Vita nodded his head as he let his hand drop to his side. Sparing one more glance at Aza whose eyes had finally acknowledge his presence with a look of horror.

Carla knew that she should fight, should run. The adrenaline coursing through her body making her want to flee. Making sure to keep her hands on the bed as she attempted to slowly turn her head. The sound of Aza’s voice stopping her before she could fully see what was happening behind her. “Do not turn your head. Look at me.” he said softly. Carla looked slowly to his face, her eyes meeting his. Instead of the usual apathy in his look, she saw his eyes soften as a multitude of different emotions flicked through his eyes. She tried to speak to him, but the words wouldn’t come as she felt her chest tighten. Carla felt the right side of her yellow dress being pulled up to her hips. She wanted to look but before she could even think to move her head, Aza commanded her not to look. “Do not turn your head, just look at me.”he said, his voice slightly shaky as he spoke. Carla continued to stare at the bound alien that sat across from her. Time seemed to stop at that moment for her, until she was brought back to the present as searing pain shot up her leg. Her hands gripping the sheet tightly as she screamed, and attempted to move her leg only to have her shoulder blade slapped. “Do not move the branding is over now, all we have to do is pour in the ink. Surely that wasn’t so bad.” the guard said in a matter of fact voice. She tried to speak but she could not, as she gasped for breath.  She sighed softly as a cold liquid was poured onto the scorched flesh, though she did not dare look at the mark. Instead she concentrated on Aza’s face. His face looked so sad and almost vulnerable. Does he feel pity for me?, she wondered as she let her mind drift into a haze. “You may sit down now human. I have to punish my bondmate for defying my orders.” the general said in a harsh tone, his frame coming to block her view of Aza’s face. “What orders?”she panted out, as she slowly slid to her knees.  The general turned to look at her as if he just realized that she was actually there.

“He was not supposed to say a word to you no matter what. He was not supposed to show anything other than indifference towards you. Instead however he chose to give you some comfort, like I am sure he wished someone had done for him," the general snarled, his hands coming to strike Aza across the cheek. Carla gasped as the general pushed the chair over onto its back. Aza’s head connecting with the floor. She turned her head to the side as the alien groaned in pain. “So defiant little pet.” the general laughed menacingly. His laugh sounding like a small demented child, she heard him land another blow to the young boy’s chest. Carla turned her head back to the scene as she watched the general kick the boy in the ribs repeatedly.  “Stop it," she said softly, speaking up as she repeated her words. “Stop it," “Stop it”, her words increasing in volume. An before she could even think on her actions, her heart and mind connected for that one moment as she screamed “STOP!” ignoring the pain in her leg she threw herself at the general.

The world is mine. by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Hey sorry if its a little short, but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Also thanks for the reviews they are what really help me keep going and trying to do my best at this story. I really apperciate all the feedback.

Vita felt her mind even before she collided with him. The sense of terror and hopelessness he felt coming from her, washing over him. Turning his rage into overwhelming sadness, that caused him to feel gut wrenching guilt, as he fell back with her on top of him. Her brown eyes wide with terror as she stared into his golden eyes. Confusion written on her face as she tried to form the words to speak. Vita shook his head from side to side as he tried to free himself of the emotional fog that she had induced. His barriers quickly shooting back up to block out her feelings. A pale hand shooting out to push her off of him, a snarl on his lips. The guard quickly ran over and grabbed her hair yanking her up to face him. “That was very foolish human? Do you wish to take his place?” he said with barely concealed fury, as she started to shake her head in terror. “You don’t? Well then help me to understand why you would do such a foolish thing?” he snarled, his hand shooting to her chin to force her to look at Aza who stared with glazed eyes. “Do you honestly think that he would care if it was you or him!?!” Vita yelled, his voice rising as he continued “I think YOU FAIL TO GRASP THE SITUATION YOU ARE IN! YOU NAIVE WENCH!”. Vita watched as she tried to blink away the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes. He let her chin go as he stood and walked over to Aza who gave him a wary gaze as he approached. Bending down to grab the boy’s hair as he looked at the human girl who averted her eyes to the floor. “Look at me human” he spoke calmly, as he let his nails dig deeper into the boy's scalp. “This is my bondmate. In other words this is my property! However since his race has mutated beyond a point of no return.  Now we require females and even some males of your species” he paused, trying to let her mind grasp at all that he was saying. “So in other words you are going to be our breeding stock bitch.”he said in a smug tone, letting Aza’s hair go as he walked to a stunned Carla. "You see now the predicament you are in little star." he laughed, bending down to his knees as he spoke once more. "You are just like him now. You are mine." Vita said in a soft whisper, bringing his lips to brush against hers in a soft kiss. He couldn't help the low chuckle that escaped him as the human's eyes rolled into the back of her head, as she slumped back into the guards awaiting arms. He stood as he motioned for the guard to pick her up. "Your orders general?" the guard asked, as he held the human female like she weighed nothing. "Get her ready for transport we will be departing for Neo Feori after matters here are dealt with. After all I think the citizens will be more then happy to meet the selected female counter mate to the princes of our new kingdom" Vita spoke in a gleeful tone. The guard nodded his head as he left with the human in his arms.

 

Aza knew what was coming next, and he prayed to God that he would die this time or at least pass out. He felt the chains being loosened as he was quickly pulled to a standing position. "Let me guess, we are going to play," he replied sarcastically as he wiggled his hands that were still handcuffed behind his back. The general smiled from ear to ear as he leaned his head in closer towards him. "Don't feel jealous love. You know she is just a means to an end. Though I do find her to be somewhat amusing. Surely we could have chosen worse for a bearer of our offspring" the general purred softly. He started to batt his eyes in a playful manner. Aza backed away slowly from Vita, knowing that sickly sweet voice and playful demeanor to be all just an act. Aza knew that everything about his bond mate was fake from his twisted words to his all consuming love. He didn't want any part of it, he just wanted to be left alone.  Backing away from the general until his hands met the wall, “let's just get this over with,” Aza said in a small tone, his head turning to the side. “Oh no you don’t Aza! Look at me love, and see just what I do to you.” the general snapped. Aza turned towards his tormenter of two years, his silver eyes growing impassive as he challenged the general in a silent battle of wills. The general was soon in front of him as he pulled out a small knife from his pocket, and quickly began to cut the front of Aza’s plain black grey shirt. Pushing the shredded materials off his shoulders so he could admire the Sato prince’s flawless alabaster chest. The Sato hated the pleased and content look he had on his face as he gazed at the right side of his chest.  Aza let out a low growl, he knew that the general was staring at his brand mark. The mark that he put their, the mark that if showed told the world that he was bonded to none other than the prince of his former enemies. He despised the black swirl of flame marring the perfection of his body, hated how he memorized and accepted the fact that it was now forever etched into his skin. “Oh sweet love,” the general whispered into his ear, as his hands cupped his cheek. “You have no idea how much I am angry right now. How much I want to see you suffer right now. Oh dear if only you could love me, and show me what I desire,” Vita said. His hand dragging down his chest, nails digging into his skin. Aza let a hiss escape his mouth, but said no more. There was no point in conversation, in his mind this was simply his situation.  It was better to let it happen and then move on. The general however wasn’t pleased with just that as his left knee shot up to knee the Sato in the groin. Aza let out an ear piercing scream as he doubled over, his form easily caught by the Junirk prince. He felt himself being dragged to the bed and thrown face first onto the mattress. God, please if you are there just let me pass out! Please, Aza screamed in his head. As he felt the bruising hands dragging down his pants. The general sunk his hand into Aza’s silver hair as his other gripped his hips. Aza breathed in slowly as he felt the general push himself into him, all the while suppressing his tears.  Barely able to hold back the cries of pain he felt welling up within himself whenever the general moved inside of him, he closed his eyes and let his mind drift to expressive mahogany eyes, finding something to take his mind away from the present.


    Vita sighed softly as he looked towards the two slumbering forms on the king sized bed.  His gaze wandering to the bay window into the black abyss known as space. He turned his head back to look at Carla who was curled up near the middle with her butt in the air as she mumbled incoherently in her sleep.  Aza sleeping right beside her, as still as day, not even bothering to move when Carla rolled over next to him. She buried her face into his stomach as she casually through her arms over him, mumbling about pancakes. Vita knew that they would both be out for hours since he had the guards inject Carla with a tranquilizer after she passed out, and he gave Aza the sleeping pills right after he had his way with him. That was the deal usually Aza never seeming to want to stay awake after their little escapades so as an act of mercy Vita would give him the pills to help him escape his reality. Vita’s mind drifted back to an hour ago when his sanity split and the beast that lay within him reared its ugly head. The general sighed as he stood, placing his hand on the panel button as he spoke to the computer. “Hyke! Do not let anyone enter or leave without my permission. They are to be given whatever they want in reason. All their requests will be run by me before you comply understood?”. “Yes General Vita,”  the computer replied in a pleasant monotone voice. With one fleeting glance back to the two figures that slept peacefully on the bed. The general stepped out the door, as it slid silently closed behind him. He couldn't let this thing win, this thing that wanted more than love, this thing inside of him that wanted the world.

Bonding by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late with an update. I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your reviews have really inspired me and help me to keep going. Also I changed the format of the story, please tell me what you think. I don't know if I like it personally, but I decided to give this way a try with some help of course. Anyways thanks again for your encouragement.


Aza opened his eyes slowly, a white ceiling greeting him from his drug induced sleep. Should have asked for five instead of three, he thought somberly not wanting to meet his reality. Though usually when he woke up from the pills he was never so calm and warm, but for some reason he felt almost peaceful. He let out a small yawn, as he tried to sit up, his eyebrows shooting up as he realized there was something draped across his chest. He growled softly in annoyance when his eyes met the frame of the female, Carla, his conscious filled in for him. His mind starting to stray back to when she was screaming for his tormentor to stop. How her face was stricken with pain as she launched herself at his attacker. Why did she do that, he wondered, a part of him genuinely curious while another argued that it was all a ruse. An with that last thought his eyes narrowed as he brought his legs up to kick her off the bed. He grinned in satisfaction when her body met with the plush carpeted floor.

 

“What the hell!?!”, she moaned.  Blinking as he crawled over to the side of the bed he brought his hands up to his chin. She made for quite a picture, laying sprawled on her back. Her eyes narrowed into a glare as she brought her hand up to point at him in an groggy manner.  “So not cool man.” she mumbled, her voice groggy.  He let out a small laugh, one of his fangs peeking through his lips as he spoke “Idiot”, was all that he said.

 

Carla was not amused in the slightest as she continued to glare at the alien who had brought nothing but ruin upon her.  She sat up on her knees, trying to focus on the room, her  mind catching up to the fact that all she could make out were blurred visions of odd shapes.

 

“WHERE ARE MY GLASSES......AND WHERE THE HELL IS LAINE!”, she screamed at the top of her lungs.  Turning her head towards the Sato that sat on the bed.  “Please give me back my glasses and Laine. Then also can you please just go away. This is your fault,” she hissed. Eyes narrowed in what she hoped was the best death glare she could muster. She saw him move a little towards her. Her eyes were able to focus as his hand met her face and gave it a light push. She fell back onto the floor catching herself on her elbows, an astonished look etched on her face.


    “Will you shut up idiot,” Aza growled.  He didn’t have the energy to deal with her stupidity right now.  His eyes scanned the room, falling upon a large bookcase where a small shoebox like object sat on the shelf. Pushing himself off the bed, and passing by her without a second glance,  he grabbed the box and casually tossed the top onto the floor.  Not surprised to see that her glasses and stuffed lion where inside.  Well looks like the general decided to grant her some mercy, he mused to himself.  He grinned as he walked over to the rapidly blinking Carla, no doubt trying to make out anything other than haze.  He stood over her for a moment before he dropped the shoebox in front of her, causing the human to let out a gasp. He shrugged his shoulders as he sat indian style on the floor in front of her. Aza sighed as he lazily watched her shaking hand tentatively reach out to the box. His agitation growing at her frightened demeanor. His eyes narrowed as she picked up her glasses and just held them out, her eyes looking to his face, though he knew she could barely make him out.

“WILL YOU JUST PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!?!” he barked out, his voice laced with annoyance at her antics. Without hesitation she quickly put her glasses on, pushing them up the bridge of her nose with her index finger.

 

“You think that you could be a little nicer to me!”, she snapped.  Aza opened and closed his mouth in shock.  The reality of the words hitting him to his core, and he felt a strange feeling overcoming his conscious.  Guilt....his mind filled in the nameless emotion.  He hadn’t felt that for a long time.  Though as quickly as it came it was soon replaced by anger.  How dare she!


    Carla watched as his beautiful face twisted into a scowl of fury. She wanted to look away from his burning gaze, but she was transfixed. His eyes flashing with anger as they narrowed in displeasure.  “Oh...uh....yeah I am”, she tried to form a sentence, but was lacking the words. She had no idea what she wanted to say now, so instead her hand grabbed Lanie and brought it up to her chest, and let her gaze wander down to his lap. Embarrassment filled her mind, and was etched on her face as she kept her gaze on his lap. He was naked, she kept chanting in her head. The words finally reaching her subconscious, her body shot up.  “WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?! Oh my god put some clothes on!” she screamed in a horrified tone. The only naked man she had ever seen was in her beloved manga series, but she knew that they didn't really compare to the real thing.  She averted her gaze to her own lap, as she tried to calm her frantically beating heart.  The cruel words of the general coming back to her mind like a knife slicing through cake.  Breeding Stock Bitch...she thought in dismay.

“Why are you about to start crying? You cry an awful lot female.”, the alien stated in a matter of fact tone. Damn, was she crying?

 

“Just put some clothes on please?” she said in a soft reply.  She heard a drawer opening and closing.

 

“Hey idiot you can look now?” the Sato replied casually. Carla looked in the direction he had spoken from, he was standing by a small white chest of drawers, his arms crossed as he glared in her direction. I guess he is quite handsome she mused, his lanky frame covered in what looked to be faded jeans.  His once braided hair was now loose and flowing in silky waves to his back. If only he didn’t have such a bad attitude she could almost like him. Almost being the key word.

 

“You're not wearing a shirt”, she noted, pausing for a moment to stand on her feet. The stuffed lion tucked under her arms. “Put a shirt on.” was all that she added, her body turning towards the other side of the wall.  She heard grumbling,and waited for him to say something but nothing came as she heard the drawer open once again. Carla took the opportunity to look around the room, hoping to find a way to escape.  The room was fairly big, with a large bed in the middle, a door to the right leading to what she hoped was the bathroom. The back wall had three large bookcases that were filled to the brim with all sorts of books.  She gasped as she ran towards the bookcases, one was filled completely with manga. Carla scanned the titles finding them to be most of the series she had been reading before the war started and even some she had been wanting to read. “OH THERE IS A GOD!” she yelled as she came upon one of her favorites ‘kimi ni todoke’. She grabbed volume one off the shelf and turned towards the Sato, her face beaming as she spoke.  “You like manga!” she laughed happily. Carla was so happy she wanted to run over and hug him, but she didn’t want to die today so she just bounced from one of foot to the other.

 

Aza was surprised when the girl yelled, though he was more surprised by her questions and her smile. He felt his cheeks heating up, his head nodding yes to her questions.  He quickly turned from her so he didn’t have to see her smile. What is up with me?, he chided softly to himself. He let out a huff, as he turned away from her the shirt he had fished out still in his hands. He threw the shirt down, not wanting to comply with her wishes. “Just shut up idiot.” he growled, not even bothering to acknowledge her as he spoke. “You are so annoying and do not touch my possessions,’ Aza said in a clipped tone. A question coming to his mind as he strolled over to the bed and flopped down onto it. “How old are you? You act like a child, crying over such stupid things. Like that stuffed animal  for example. I ought to burn it and save everyone the trouble.” he snapped. Carla’s eyes narrowed in anger, as she put her lion on the shelf. She then grabbed another book and quickly launched it in his direction. The book missed by a foot as it fell to the floor with a flop. Aza let out a chuckle, rolling over onto his back. “Just answer the question and I won’t” he stated simply. “I will be turning twenty-one in April. How old are you?” Carla asked. “You act like a little girl. As for my age, I just turned nineteen.” he said through a yawn. “I’m going back to sleep. Do whatever you want just don’t bother me.” Aza said sleepily, his eyes drifting shut.

 

Carla crept closer towards the bed, book in hand as she slowly slid onto the bed. She was careful not to touch him, but made sure she was able to get into a comfortable position. After all the bed could fit seven of her. She noticed he still didn’t put a shirt on, which made her uncomfortable. Though now that she could actually get a fair look at him, she could see that he had what looked to be bruises down his side. His chest had what looked like faint thin red scars running down past his navel. Where did he get those?, she wondered. Her mind conjuring up the image of an angry looking general, whose words seemed to echo in her head. ‘THIS IS MY BONDMATE! HE IS MINE!’, what did he mean by that?, she asked herself. Carla sighed and shook her head, turning her attention to the book she brought to the bed. Better to not think on it, and with those words she let herself be submerged in the land of make believe.

 

Vita ran a hand through his dark blue hair, his large ears drooping showing his fatigue. “General Vita. Ruasu is here to see you," said the guard.  Vita nodded his head, as the guard let in the violet haired Junirk.  Once the guard had left, the general waved for Ruasu to sit down in the chair in front of his desk. “What are your findings?”, the general asked, as the other Junirk sat down in front of him.

 

“There is more to it then our people becoming aggressive," Ruasa sighed.  "Our powers have grown from more than simple telepathy. Our race is starting to be consumed by madness, though we do not know from what. There are several theories, but no real solid explanation.” he said in a monotone manner. The violet haired Junirk’s red eyes displaying nothing as he continued on “Also it is as I feared. According to our spies both your father and the Sato Emperor are indeed working on plans of eliminating each other."  Vita growled, his fist slamming down on his dark wood desk.

 

“I knew it. Those damn old bastards are going to destroy everything we have worked so hard for. They were the ones who came up with combining our races as one.” Vita snarled. Ruasu nodded his head, as Vita continued to speak “I will not allow all the sacrifices that have been made to be in vain. We have not come so far, or worked so hard for nothing. I think it is time we put an end to this. I will not let my mates be in danger,” the general said as he gave Ruasu a smirk.

 

"Your orders then general” Ruasu asked.

 

"Why I am pretty sure you know what they are. Don’t you Ruasu?” Vita asked, his voice taking on a soft purr as he spoke those words. Ruasu nodded as he rose from the seat


“Understood. I will make arrangements to neutralize the situation.” Ruasu said as he bowed, quickly leaving. The general smirked as Ruasu left, a sense of pride filling up his soul. He would soon have everything if all went according to plan. His mind drifting back to his sleeping bondmates. As his pride was replaced with pleasure of having the family he knew he deserved. Even the human was growing on him, and he knew now that like Aza, she was his. Turning towards the window to stare into space, his mind wandered to much darker thoughts. Yes soon everything will be as it should be, he thought, a small chuckle escaping from his chest, that soon grew into a demented laugh.

End Notes:


Destiny Revealed by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

WOW! Thank you for all the reviews. I was super shocked and amazed. So again I have to say Thanks. I hope you won't be to mad at me at this chapter. It was actually hard for me to write. I'm the writer and I feel bad about this...but it has to happen, if I want the story to progress! Also I'm letting you know that I may not be able to update too soon. I'm currently switching jobs, and may not be able to update as much as I should. Don't worry though I haven't given up, this will be completed. Please Review and tell me what you think!

A soft beeping could be heard throughout the darkened room, stirring Vita from his peaceful slumber. He grabbed his communicator off the bedside table, pressing the button as he mumbled “This had better be good,” Vita snarled into his communicator.

    “Sorry to disturb you general. You said to call you as soon as preparations were made," Ruasu said in a apologetic tone.

    “Excellent.  Do they suspect anything?” asked the general.

    “No.  They are more than pleased that you and prince Aza have decided to go ahead and announce your joining formally in front of the courts. Your father is most curious as to what type of human you and the young prince have decided to bring as your bearer," Ruasu said in a matter of fact tone.

    “I would imagine so.  Is that all you wish to report. If that is all then you are to proceed as planned," Vita said through a yawn.

    “Understood," said Ruasu.  Vita laid his communicator back on the night stand.  Throwing off the covers, he sat up and put his feet on the floor.  Stretching his arms over his head, his mind wandering to his bondmates. It had been three days since he had last seen them in person.  While planning the details of the assassination he had only on occasion checked the security cameras in their room.  I wonder what they are doing, he mused to himself.  “Hyke! Lights and turn on the monitor. I want to see what they are doing."

    “Yes General,” replied the computerized Ai. The room was quickly bathed in light as Vita sat behind his desk, turning towards the left as the holo screen turned itself on. The general scowled as he looked in on his two bondmates sitting on the bed, the human running a brush through Aza’s long silver hair. She was humming to herself as she stroked the silky locks, a content look on her face.  He seems to be enjoying the attention, Vita growled to himself. A dull ache making its way into his chest, as his head started to pound.  Still though he couldn’t look away from the scene as it unfolded in front of his eyes.  Voices intruded into his mind as the human spoke, “Hey Aza? Are you asleep?” Carla asked softly.

    “No.” he said in a groggy tone.

    “We haven’t seen that other aIien in a long time. I know you told me a little about how you're actually two separate races that have become allies. I was just wondering what is going to happen to me? I....want to know what is going to happen to me. Can you please tell me?” she pleaded.

    “Idiot. You were already told what was to become of you by the general. Why do you need a further explanation. Please tell me you aren’t so naive as to not know how mating works.” Aza asked in a bored tone, turning his head so he could look at Carla curiously. Carla’s eyes widened as she shook her head.

    “Of course not! I’m not stupid, though you do like to think of me as such.....wait we are actually going to have sex!?!”Carla screeched. Aza growled as his hands shot up to cover her mouth.

    "STOP YELLING! Of course we are...eventually. How else would we get babies?” He snapped. Carla yanked down his hands, a glare upon her face as she spoke,

    “I didn’t know how the whole kids thing was going to be accomplished. To be honest I thought maybe you were going to put an egg in my belly like that movie ‘Aliens’. Though now that I think about it I guess I should be grateful that I won’t die a horrific death, from an alien bursting out of my chest.” she said thoughtfully, her gaze shooting down to Aza’s jean clad lap. “Still though can't we talk about this, maybe ask someone else. I knew plenty of fangirls of pretty boys that would have been more then eager to push out some babies for you," Carla said in a matter of fact voice, her eyes meeting Aza's as she finished her sentence. Aza shook his head as he mumbled about being stuck with a dense idiot.

“Hyke! Turn off the monitor," grunted Vita. The dull ache in his chest turning into a sharp pain, the pounding in his head soon changing into a full on migraine.  Darkness filled his mind, as he let out a small chuckle. “Curious is she? Hmm...maybe its time we demonstrate what her exact position with us will be,” He said to himself.  He quickly went to his closet and pulled on black dress pants and a white dress shirt.  Brushing his dark blue bangs from his eyes as he walked out of the room, all the while whistling a slow dark tune.

 

Aza pushed Carla off the bed out of frustration from her incessant babbling about finding someone else to breed with them. He didn’t understand why but that comment really irritated him. “To answer your question of course we have the same as you put it 'equipment' as your males. Why would we bother to go to such great lengths to try and not kill as many of you females as possible?” he asked in an irritated tone.

 

“Hey jerk you don’t have to be all violent! Stop pushing me around, what are you in like fifth grade!” she snapped, standing up as she pointed at him. “You are so irritating. I don’t know why I was even afraid of you.” Carla yelled, her hands shooting over head in a ‘I give up’ fashion.

 

“Don’t forget idiot I am much stronger than you. So I suggest you watch your tone. Just because I let you get familiar with me doesn’t mean you have the right to say whatever you want," growled a very annoyed Aza. He watched as Carla’s eyes widened, and she took a step back away from him. “Stop being such a dramatic fool!” Aza snapped, his mouth about to continue on when a sinister voice reached his ears.

 

“Oh come now Aza. That is no way to speak to the mother of your future children," Vita said through a chuckle. Aza turned his head to look at the general who stood only feet away, His irritation soon replaced by fear of what’s to come.



Vita grinned as he gazed from Aza to Carla. Aza’s face quickly shifting from confusion to cold blankness and Carla’s looking like she was ready to scream bloody murder.  "Oh come now! What is with the cold reception,” Vita asked in a cheerful tone, the dark look never leaving his twinkling eyes. He went right past the bed where Aza sat, stopping in front of Carla he did a mock bow. “My lovely. I just want to say thank you for your heroic action, If it wasn’t for you I could have really hurt my dear lovely Aza," he said in a purr, loving how the fear never left her face even as she stayed rooted to the spot before him.

    “Um...no problem....”she stuttered, her voice soft and meek. Vita nodded his head as he turned towards where the Sato still sat on the bed. He could see that his body was tense, which caused him to smirk as he spoke.

    “I think we should thank her. Don’t you think so my love?” he asked casually. His head turning back to look at Carla, a mischievous smile on his lips. “Oh I know how we can repay her. Since we are going to be one big happy family. I think we should get better acquainted," he said. Quickly he grabbed Carla’s hand and led her over to the bed and threw her on it.

    “Wait! What!” the human yelped as she sat up on the bed looking from Aza to Vita. Vita didn’t reply to her words, instead walking over to a chair that sat in the corner. He picked the chair up and brought it closer to the bed. He looked to Aza expectantly as he sat down in the chair, and raised an eyebrow at the Sato prince as he waited for his answer.

    “Yes.  I think that we should become better acquainted.” Aza replied in a monotone voice.

    “Excellent please show her your gratitude.”  Vita laughed, as he watched the girl shake her head furiously from side to side in horror.

    “Aza....please don’t. I thought we were getting along better. Please don’t do this.  Please," Carla whimpered. The general let out a dark laugh, his mind reaching out to touch her fear.

    “Girl do you think that those words will sway him. I told you but yet you still didn’t listen. You stupid naive girl.  Did you think your actions would cause him to show you any kindness.  No my dear, your actions mean little to nothing,” Vita purred.  He watched the Sato blink in indecision at her words. Seeing that her words had affected him, but then as quick as that indecision was there it was soon replaced by a cold smirk.

    “I told you just because I let you get familiar with me, doesn’t mean we are friends. You wanted to know what was to become of you. Well behold your destiny," Aza said in a playful tone, as he lunged for her.

    Aza landed on top of Carla easily pinning her down onto the mattress.“Stop it Aza! PLEASE STOP!” Screamed Carla as she started to squirm in his grasp. Aza ignored her and instead bent down to whisper in her ear.

     “Do as I say or this will only be worse for you.” he said in a deadly tone.  Carla shook her head, His words were laced with the promise of pain to come if she didn't obey.  Aza watched as tears fell down her cheeks, big brown eyes looking pleadingly up to him.  If she thought that would get her out of this she was wrong. He growled low in his throat as he teasingly kissed down her throat, stopping at the nape of her neck to lick and nip at her skin.  His mind becoming fogged with desire as he continued to tease up and down her neck. "Now I'm going to let you up.  So unless you want your dress ruined I suggest you take it off. Because one way or another it is coming off," Aza growled. Letting her up so that her yellow dress could be discarded. Carla stood up on the floor, her hands shaking as she pulled the dress slowly over her body.  Slipping the straps of her bra off her shoulders her breasts falling free as she undid the clasp and it fell to the floor.  Aza simply watched in fascination as Carla undressed.  His senses on overdrive as she stood before him in all her glory. Her head turned away from him and the general. He was trying to control his raging emotions, though desire was starting to cloud his thoughts.  Grabbing her hand he pulled her down towards him.  Tears starting anew as he threw her down onto the bed.  The pleading look in her eyes only causing him to become more aroused. "Wipe that helpless look off your face. You will only make yourself look more pathetic," Aza said in a frenzied voice, his head dipping closer to hers, as his hands slid roughly into her panties ripping them free. "After all you are just another bitch."


    Vita laughed as the girl kept pleading for Aza to stop. Even when she was moaning, she kept begging. It was all music to Vita's ears. Aza was never this vocal at the beginning of their relationship. Tilting his head as Carla arched up into Aza, as he bit down on her right nipple, and his left hand twisted the other.  The human let out a withered groan. Vita's mind touched Carla's as Aza pushed into her. A loud scream of pleading reached his ears, causing his senses to explode. Her pain causing him to let out a stifled moan, and his mind filling with intense pleasure.  Vita brought his hand down and took out his member.  Pushing some of his pleasure into Carla's mind, causing her to moan in pleasure.  Aza let out a howl as his mouth latched onto her shoulder.  Vita grunted as he spilled into his hands, a satisfied smile on his face. He tucked himself back into his pants and stood up, walking over to where the spent pair laid.  Running his juices across Aza's face and grabbing his hair, he brought his mouth down to his in a bruising  kiss. Giving Carla a sadistic grin as some of his semen dripped down onto her shame filled face. "We have three days till we reach New Fitiri.  So I'm so glad we could take this time to get to know each other better," the general laughed. Turning to head towards the door a chilling laugh echoing through the room as he left them to clean themselves up.

22 Hours. by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me. Sorry I hadn't upadted in a minute. Well I hope you enjoy this and are starting to see the small changes that are occuring. As always thanks again for you reviews. Also please review and tell me what you think.

    Aza tried to stifle a yawn, as he glanced to the bathroom door.  Carla had not come out of the bathroom for the last two days, not even when he threatened to break it down.  She was obviously very distressed by what happened so he decided to let her have some time to calm down.  Sighing softly as he moved from where he sat on the floor, letting the manga that sat in his lap fall as he stood.  "This is getting ridiculous idiot.  We will be arriving in 22 hours and I have orders to get you out that damn bathroom. So dammit you had better come out here or this time I really will break down the door," Aza snarled, his fist coming up to start pounding on the door.  "Open up damnit!" he yelled in an aggravated tone.

    “Go away!” he heard Carla yell in response, his scowl deepening at her behavior. Aza turned his back to the bathroom door, letting his body slide down to the floor, his head falling to his knees as he sighed once more. How did it come to this?  Why do I feel the need to comfort her, when I was only doing what was expected of me?, he asked himself.  His mind coming up with no answers to his questions.  He knew that most would say sweet words and try to apologize for what they had done, even if they didn’t mean them.  However he wasn’t sorry, so there was no need to apologize.  He had no real regrets about the action, though his mind kept picturing that pleading look.  That look tugged at his heart, and yet it completely aroused him.  He wanted to see that look again, the look she had at the end of their joining.  When her eyes were hooded and her lips puckered as she tried to catch her breath, that one expression had changed his perception of her.

    "God what is the matter with me," Aza groaned to himself, pushing himself back up to his feet.  “Whatever” he grunted, walking over to the bed, he threw himself onto the mattress.  Closing his eyes he tried to shut out his racing thoughts.  Carla's desperate words echoed in his head.  God why couldn't he forget the way she begged.  It's not like he hadn't had to perform sexual acts with others, and yet that's what all they were to him.  He actually had no real desire for his other partners, but this  stupid human had him acting like fool.  Aza turned over on his side, an exasperated sigh escaping his lungs. He decided to try and get some sleep.


    Carla lifted her head up from her knees, releasing the breath she held.  She pushed herself up onto wobbly legs, slowly making her way to the full length mirror that laid on the opposite side of the wall.  Carla’s big brown eyes widened at her appearance, she had been avoiding the mirror since she ran into the bathroom and locked herself in.  Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and lack of sleep.  Bruises were starting to fade from where Aza’s hands had roughly held her hips.  She brushed her hand up to where Aza had bit her shoulder and winced, It hurt her like hell.  Though the pain she felt in her body didn’t compare to what she felt mentally.  Carla’s mind was still trying to process all that had happened to her, her brain having a difficult time focusing.  She knew she hadn’t been enjoying it, but then she felt pleasure building up throughout her body.  Was that what it was like to have sex?  Still though she didn’t want to feel it.  She didn’t want to think that it was her fault, but it was...wasn’t it?  Carla groaned as her hands shot up to massage her temples, she could feel a headache coming on.  Why did she enjoy it so much?  It was unwilling, but then she started to feel so good.  Her mind drifted back to that moment when her body was coiled so tight that she thought she would burst.  The pressure building up, only to explode all at once, causing her senses to heighten and mind become blank with pleasure.  Carla shivered as she turned away from the mirror to sit back facing the door. She had heard Aza say they would be arriving soon, but she just couldn’t face him.  Carla was so angry and confused right now, and just seeing that alien again would cause her to have a full blown panic attack.  I'm too tired she thought letting her head hit her knees and falling instantly to sleep.


    A loud bang awoke Carla from her slumber. She let out a small moan, hands reaching out to grab the glasses on the side of the tub.

    “Get up. We will be arriving in an hour.” Aza said in a bored tone.  Carla placed the glasses on the bridge of her nose, her eyes focusing on a bare chested jean clad Aza.

    “Get out!” she screamed as hard as she could, chest heaving as she tried to cover herself.  Oh god....please kill me now, was all that she kept chanting in her head.


    Aza looked down at the naked human that sat on the floor.  Her eyes were wide with terror, but behind that fear was anger.  "What is your problem idiot? We will be arriving within the hour and you need to get dressed. I will not be punished for the likes of you," Aza said in matter of fact tone.  She shook her head in defiance.

    "My problem...." she said softly, pausing as her eyes blazed with fire. "My damn problem is you! You and that sick bastard!  Why did you do it?  Why did you rape me!?". Aza blinked in confusion, her outburst wasn't a complete surprise but it was still something he didn't want to deal with at the moment.

    "I simply did as I was told and what was expected.  If failed to be carried out their would have been consequences.  I will not be punished just because you are not compliant," he sighed. She was going to be unreasonable he gathered.

    "I can understand that.” she whispered, pausing before continuing. “Why didn’t you apologize? Why did you say all those cruel things to me!?” she screamed.  She stood her eyes glaring down at the shorter alien.  Oh yeah she was taller, she had kind of forgotten.  Though her height sure didn’t help at the time she thought it could become an asset.  The Sato took her threatening posture in stride, a bewildered look etched on his face as he spoke.

    “You only apologize when you are sorry or feel guilt for your actions or words.  I do not feel either.  Our coupling was bound to happen and you enjoyed it at the end, as did I. Our joining was very pleasurable and we will repeat it," he purred.  His hand shot up to give her left nipple a slight tweak, causing Carla to groan.  Her mouth hung open as she attempted to speak in her defense.

    “I kept begging for you to stop. That is not what I call enjoyment.  An furthermore it was...I don’t know what it was but the pleasure sure as hell wasn’t mine!” screamed a very embarrassed Carla.  Aza smirked, he knew that she was denying what he said.  Even though he knew that Vita was more than likely intensifying her pleasure, it still had to be already building for Vita to even detect it.  The Junirk could only read thoughts and affect present emotions, but they certainly couldn’t control a person.  Still though not many humans knew that, since a lot of them were to wrapped up in themselves to even think that their thoughts are on display.

    "Whatever helps you sleep. Now hurry up.”  and with that said Aza wrapped his hands around her waist, bringing her in closer to him.  Sighing in delight as her body grew tense under his hands.  "Listen one more piece of advice.  The past is in the past, there is nothing you can do to change it.  So instead of dwelling on what once was, instead you should simply get over it and move on.  There is no point in wishing something wasn’t because at the end of the day it is. So take a bath or whatever you need to do," he said, letting her go to walk out of the bathroom.  Aza shook his head as he approached his dresser to get ready.  He didn’t know why he hugged the female, though he wouldn’t say he wasn’t aroused by her heated gaze.  The Sato groaned as he tried to adjust his tightening jeans. Idiot, he mumbled to himself, because slowly but surely he was starting to come to like the female known as Carla.


    It was early morning on New Fitiri, and there was to be a grand ball later on that night. All the important nobles of the Staork empire would be there to see the human that would bear the two princes children.  Vita turned his attention back to Ruasu who stood by his bed, violet bangs falling over one of his ruby red eyes.  “You said that you had hired Akain to take care of the Sato Emperor. Is this correct?” Vita asked.  Everything had to be flawless and transcend into the next stage simultaneously.  Ruasu nodded his head.

    “Yes, while he is retiring for the evening after your official bonding ceremony. Though I do think a more public display will draw a lot of attention away from you.  Is it truly wise to kill the emperor after killing the king.  I mean most will draw the conclusion that you want to seek revenge.  I am worried about old fueds and divisions rising to the surface," Ruasu said thoughtfully.  Vita shook his head.

    “That is the point.  I will be dealing with my father personally.  Who would suspect the newly bonded prince of killing his own father?  Besides after the events I will not be anywhere near the emperor instead playing the part of the grieving prince, trying to catch the culprit," Vita laughed.  He was more than giddy at the prospect of finally getting rid of those two old kings.  They had been nothing but a thorn in his side with their inability to put petty differences aside and actually coexist.  The two rulers always claiming that all they did was for the good of the empire, but in reality all they did was for the good of themselves.  At first they wanted to cooperate, but slowly as they started to argue more, it became clear that their grand speeches were just pretty words.  Vita was glad that he wasn't the only one who wasn't fooled.  Gathering alliances from various Junirk noble houses along with various high ranking Sato officials.

    "I see.  So you will kill your father, leave and return later to find him already dead.  Thus you insist on a speedy bonding ceremony, only to have the emperor killed while you are with your mates consummating it, so as not to be found in suspicion.  However what if the assassination fails or he is captured?  Better yet what if he succeeds but decides to betray you.  Then all your plans will be for nothing."  Vita laughed softly, though he knew that Ruasu was right he still found those words funny to hear.

    "That is why you are going to kill him after the job is done," Vita stated flatly.  Ruasu grinned his head nodding, bowing as he left the prince's personal chambers.


    Carla let a loud scream of frustration, as she paced back and forth in the large room she had been placed in.  Sitting down on the large blue sofa like object that was soft to the touch and felt silky as she ran her hands over the dark blue material.  She had already explored every inch of the room, in hopes of finding a way out.  The room was massive, and the walls were a pale peach color that didn't help liven up the dreary room at all.  The bed was bigger than a king sized bed that had four long post that went nearly to the high ceiling.  A pale shimmery silver canopy was on top, with the sides coming down on both the left and right, the right side being pulled back.  A dark blue dresser sat in the corner, and a night stand with a lamp sat on the right side of the giant bed.  Carla blew out an exasperated breath, she was irritated at the fact that as soon as they landed she was shoved into this room.  She didn't even have a chance to see what the planet looked like.  Only getting a glimpse of thick tress that looked like a jungle. Before she was transported from the docking bay to the palace 'guest' rooms as they called it.  Guest my ass, she mumbled.  If it were up to her she would gladly stay in one of the most disgusting, run down roach infested motels back on earth.  Turning she heard a soft click as the door to her room opened.  A golden haired Junirk entered the room, followed by a cyan haired Sato pushing a portable wardrobe.  "Human. Your name is Carla is it not?" asked the golden haired alien.  Carla just nodded her head as she eyed them suspiciously.  "Good! Let's begin. The ball is going to begin soon."

    "Ball? What ball?" she squeaked.  When Aza had dropped her off in the room he had failed to mention any party or ball.  Though she really wasn't to keen on having anymore conversations with him.

    "It's the ball to announce the official engagement to prince Aza and Vita.  Along with them introducing the human female who is going to bear the kingdoms heirs." the Jinuirk said in nonchalant tone.  Carla growled, her head shaking.

    "No freakin way.  It's one thing to be forced to have babies, but I refuse to go the hell out there like some damn show pony."  Carla crossed her arms a childish humph escaping her as she turned her head away from them.  

    "Oh my!  They did say you might be difficult.  Prince Aza said that if you didn't cooperate that he would come and personally get you dressed.  Along with mentioning something about burning a stuffed lion, that would be your last remaining link to earth," the attendant said through a smirk.  He found it amusing how her head snapped in his direction, eyes wide in utter horror.

    "That...that....JERK! FINE! Let's get this over with then," she sighed.  The attendant beamed as he led her towards the bathroom.  A sense of foreboding filling her mind and body as she took tense steps toward an unwanted destiny.

Princess. by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

I'm so tired......I stayed up late into the night writing this. Insperation struck I guess. Anyways please review and tell me what you think. An as always THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS AND FOR READING!

    Carla glared at the Junirk, who was supposed to be helping her get ready for this so called ‘ball'.  They had been arguing for the last fifteen minutes about whether or not she was going to wear her glasses.  She was, that was the end of the discussion.  “Look you... I am all down for you putting me in this disney princess get up and covering me with makeup.  I also admit it was nice to get my hair done after all these years.  However I will not willingly go into a place without my glasses,” she stated.  Turning her attention back to the full length mirror she stared at her reflection and she had to admit she looked good.  Her midnight curls had been combed, oiled, and then twisted into an intricate design on top of her head.  The only problem she had was the dress that resembled something from the disney movie ‘Sleeping Beauty’.  The dress was a light powder blue with silver and white trim that hugged her shoulders.  It had a plunging neckline that showed way more cleavage than she wanted to, and tapered down into a corset like fit around her waist.  The bottom flowing silkenly down to her ankles hugging her hips tightly.  The attendants didn’t pay any mind to her when she asked for a dress that wasn't so revealing.  The golden haired Junirk’s snarky comment being that those are what she was here for. So why would they hide hips that were ‘obviously’ made for pushing out babies.  Then he added salt to the wound as he signaled for the Sato to tighten the ties on Carla’s dress in the back.  She could barely breathe, let alone walk in the four inch white heels they slipped onto her feet.  She wasn’t too fond of the makeup that they put on her face, but she was grateful that it was light.  The only thing they did was outline her eyes in silver eyeliner and skillfully blended white and cerulean blue eyeshadow on to her lids.  A clear coat of lip gloss finishing off her look, making her plump lips shine.

    "I will admit though, you are cute in a childish way, but you still aren’t a real beauty to behold, but that's all we can do for now.  Though I do hope the prince will bring you back so we can do something more proper,” the Junirk commented as they both studied her for a moment.  Carla sighed softly, she had just been insulted again as if she wasn't even there.  “We have about an hour before you are to be introduced.  So we need to go over some things.  We are going to be your handlers and teachers when you are not with the princes," the golden haired Junirk stopped a moment, his eyebrows furrowing as he thought something over.  He then pointed to the cyan haired Sato with the pale lavender eyes.  "That Sato over there is named Seaya. An my name is Kavitk,” his golden eyes lit up as he spoke.

    "My name is Starshine Carla Johnson.  Please call me Carla,” she mumbled, her hand outstretched in a polite gesture.  Kavitk looked to the hand then to her, his eyes rolling in a dramatic gesture.

    "I don’t understand what they see in you.  I suppose your body is ideally made for procreation, though your brains and appearance seem to be lacking.  I do hope the children take more after the fathers rather than the mother," Kavitk said through a bored tone.  Okay she was really getting sick of being insulted by everyone as she snorted in disgust.

    “Look here pal!  If you want to trade places with me, you can be my guest.  I mean here I look like some sacrificial disney princess going to a freakin ball.  Who the hell has balls anymore anyways?” she ranted.  She started becoming furious with their whole condescending attitude. The two aliens looked to one another, shrugging their shoulders at her outburst.

    “Well as of the moment earth culture is very popular among our people.  Before we even started the invasion, we sent scouts out to every part of the globe to try and learn as much as we could about the different cultures and history.  Prince Vita just so happens to like the idea of grand balls and a more modified dress of the 1700s,"  the Sato said as if it was common knowledge.

    “Oh...” was all that she could muster.

    "Now if you will please shut up. We are going to lead you to the main entrance where you will wait behind the curtain to be called.  Once called you are to proceeded down to where the princes will be waiting to escort you to the front of the room.  They then will introduce you.  Once the introduction is over, you just smile and wave like you are happy to be chosen for this honor.  Do you think you can remember all that?” Kavitk said in an amused tone.

    “Um...I hope so.” Carla replied.

    “Well I hope so too. I would hate for prince Aza to be displeased.  Wouldn’t you?” the golden haired Junirk said with a smirk.  Carla nodded her head in forced enthusiasm.


    Carla couldn't say that she recalled all the twists and turns that they took to reach the entrance to the ball.  Her body seemed to have been moving on its own as her mind blanked from anxiety and fear.  "Relax. An don't blow it," Seaya said, causing Carla to snap back into reality.  Glancing around in aww at her surroundings, the massive hallway that led to the ball was a gorgeous lavender color.  A massive chandelier hung from the ceiling, again Carla couldn't spot any artwork on the wall, the only decoration being a golden carpet with bronze trim.  "An now announcing miss Starshine Carla Johnson!" a loud voice boomed.  Carla froze shaking her head as she took a step back away from the gold curtain that hid her from sight.  She felt a light shove from behind causing her body to fall forward through the curtain into the blinding light.


    Aza hated doing anything that involved being on display.  He hated having to get dressed up in his best tunic and breeches, when he would much rather be wearing the jeans he got from earth.  Aza sighed and looked down to the white tunic and black trousers he wore.  A gold sash belt his only accessory wrapped around his waist.  He knew that Vita’s was similar except that his sash was silver.  Aza turned his attention to the announcer at the top of the stairs, his silver eyes looking to we're the clumsy human stumbled out from behind the curtain.  A hush fell over the crowd, as they all turned their attention to the human who stood at the top of the staircase.  A helpless look upon her face as she looked at the crowd in fear.  Aza felt Vita come and stand beside him, grabbing his hand to place it on the inside of his elbow.  A soft "Come along my love," whispered in his ear as Vita led them through the crowd, stopping at the bottom of the staircase.  Aza let his hand fall as he waited for Vita to go up the stairs slightly hand outstretched, beckoning for Carla to come down towards them.  He watched as Carla took a deep breath and slowly make her descent, placing her trembling hand into Vita’s.  The couple made their way down towards Aza, who turned towards the crowd, grabbing her other hand once they made it next to them.  Then slowly and carefully they walked together, the crowd parting in front of them.  Going up the small flight of stairs onto the stage and stopping in the center.  Aza glanced at Carla’s face for a moment, his heart thudding loudly in his chest at the sight of her doll like appearance.  She was pretty, no he was lying to himself, he found her breathtaking.  Her dark brown eyes darting around the crowd nervously as Vita began his speech.  Shaking his head he turned his attention back to the festivities.  Never once noticing that his hand had snaked out and grasped her hand tightly.

    "Welcome all.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to come to our engagement ball. As most of you know prince Aza and I are engaged to be bonded in a month’s time, and we would like for you all to meet the human who will bear our children.  Miss Starshine Carla Johnson," Vita said proudly, as he pulled Carla forward.  "I have also called this ball not only to announce our engagement formally, or to meet the human who will be the future mother of our children.  No, I have come to announce that this bonding ceremony will be a triad, with our third being the human known as Carla!" Vita boomed.  A collective gasp was heard from the crowd, and even Aza looked a bit surprise by the announcement.  He knew that she would be a bearer, which is no better than a second class citizen in their culture.  Aza was completely surprised by his choice to form a triad, and had completely thrown him off. A triad with the human? It hasn’t been done, to most of the Junirk that would be like giving there property rights.  Aza narrowed his eyes in suspicion, was this his plan all along or is there more to it then that, he wondered.  Clearing his throat as the hum of conversation died down Vita continued, "I know triads are only formed in desperate circumstances.  Such as a concubine being able to produce heirs, but the actual betrothed is barren.  So from here on out Carla shall be prince Aza and I's courtesan." Stepping back he led Carla back to Aza, nodding his head in a dismissal, Vita turned and left the stage.  Aza sighed as he grabbed Carla’s hand and led her into the awaiting crowd.  A murmur of congratulations coming from various Junirks’ and Satos’ alike.  A dark green haired Sato came up to them with a holo camera, a bright smile on his pale face as he spoke.

    “Congratulations your highness.  My name is Dura, prince Vita asked me to come and get pictures for the vid screen.  So may we take a couple of pictures of you dancing with your soon to be human bond-mate?” Aza sighed, and gave a weary nod, turning in the direction of the dance floor.  Couples were already dancing to a fast paced tango mixed with an old Junirk tune.  Placing Carla’s hands on his shoulders, sliding his down to rest comfortably on her hips, he was surprised to feel how tense her body was under his hands, as he tried to lead them in the dance.  Though it wasn’t really a surprise when he found that her stiff movements and two left feet indicating that she was not a great dancer.  A hiss escaping his lips as she stepped on his feet for the third time. “Idiot.  Even I know  know how to waltz, and it's not even from my planet," Aza growled low, so that she would be the only one to hear his words.

    "This idiot...wait I’m not an idiot.  When you jerks started the invasion I was only fifteen.  What fifteen year old knows how to waltz?” she replied in a low annoyed tone.  Aza watched as she grinned, her eyes darting down a quick second before he felt the heel of her shoe step on his foot.  A smug woops being all that she said.  The silver haired Sato growled low, he knew that was no accident that time, and the feigned innocence was all the clarification he needed.  This means war, he thought darkly.  Silver eyes glancing down to where her feet were, before he moved his to try and step on her left foot.  He wasn’t expecting for her to move her foot at the last second, his foot meeting the ground.  Carla grinned at him and all of the tension and fear of the past few weeks seemed to fall away as they began to move in time with each other.


    Dura snickered as he watched the royal couple try to what looked like outdance one another.  Then he blinked slowly, his mind becoming awestruck as the once ridiculous couple’s dance turned into something truly magical.  They were starting to move together, all outside distraction falling away.  The human laughed, as prince Aza led them to the left, causing their feet to cross only to come back straight once more.  Aza grinned as he threw her out of his arms, her body spinning out.  The Sato prince pulled her back towards him, his other hand clasping hers tightly.  Dura smiled, as he brought the halo camera up, inspecting the pictures.  His hopes that he had gotten that one shot, and once he confirmed that he did, he turned his attention back to the couple who had the crowd mesmerized as they continued to dance.


    Vita growled as he looked to where his two bond mates danced contentedly in each others arms.  Shaking his head slowly to shake away his darker thoughts.  He turned towards Ruasu who was looking over towards the approaching Junirk king.  The king’s icy blue eyes looking to Vita with hard determination and cold fury.  Vita and Ruasu bowed to the king once he stood before them, The king nodded his head in acknowledgement, turning his attention to Ruasu he dismissed him with a gesture.  Ruasa turned to bow to Vita, before he left without saying a word.  Vita gave a pleasant smile to his father before he spoke.  "Good evening father.  You are looking well, considering you have been bedstricken the last couple of days.”

    "Yes,  Thank you my son.  Though I am concerned about that announcement you foolishly made.  Why was I not informed of this decision?” the king said with thinly veiled rage.  Vita sighed of softly,

    “Father this is hardly the place for us to discuss this.  How about you meet me somewhere more private, say the gardens behind the palace?”  The king nodding his head, turned to leave for the gardens.  Never once noticing a darkly grinning Vita following closely behind.

    Vita led the king to a secluded alcove, that was off the main trails around the palace grounds.  The secluded spot was a small grove around a pond, with long pink weeping willow like trees hiding them from sight.  “So what is it you want to ask of me father?” Vita asked casually.

    "Some Junirk nobles are rather disturbed about that announcement you made.  Its bad enough that you are going to have to bond yourself to that dirty Sato, but to use one of our oldest laws to accomplish it is just too much," the Junirk king said barely containing his disgust.  Vita growled low, slowly counting to ten so as to help gain his composure.  He had to keep up this ruse a little while longer.

    "I see, so that is what this is all about.  Some nobles are afraid of change and are starting to grow unsettled because of everything that has taken place.  Well rest assured that their fears will be alleviated soon enough.”  King Larsa smiled coming over to clap Vita on the back.

    “I’m glad you are starting to see things my way."  The king was about to continue when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach.  Looking down he saw a dagger being shoved into his abdomen.  Turning to look up into Vita’s glee filled eyes.

    “Oh no you misunderstand me father.  I am going to alleviate their fears by killing them ever so slowly.  You see I know about your plan to start another war, I also know about the emperors plan to do the same.  You two don’t wish to become one great kingdom, instead you want to rule over a pile of corpses.  Afraid of giving up your power?  Oh don’t worry I will continue your work of building a new empire," the Junirk prince said in a dark tone.  Pulling out the dagger he brought it up to the king’s throat,  “Also father I love my mates and only wish I could punish you more for the cruel words you said.  They are going to be the family that you took away from me when you killed my mother right before my eyes.  So... goodbye dear father," Vita laughed,  ripping the dagger across the kings throat.  Pleasure and pride flowing through his being, as he watched his father fall to the grass gargling and choking on his own blood.  Admiring his work for one more second, before throwing the dagger into the pond, and walked back to the ball whistling darkly.

    Ruasu was waiting for him at the garden’s entrance.  Vita just nodded his head to him, as Ruasu walked to where the king’s body would be laying.  He wrinkled his nose in distaste, as he bent down to where the king lay dead.  Closing his eyes before he snapped them open, running towards the ball at a fast pace, screaming “THE KING IS DEAD! GUARDS! GUARDS! COME QUICK! SOMEONE HAS MURDERED THE KING.” Ruasu’s violet eyes were filled with panic as he ran into the grand ballroom. “The king had been murdered! Guards come quick!” he said once more, running out with the guards right on his heels. “Wait! What about my father!?! Father!” cried a grief stricken prince following in pursuit.

Consuming Warmth by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

I am so sorry for the long wait. My muse is dying so I have been trying to revive it.....and honestly I went on a huge nerd kick. I hope you like this chapter. This dream....(cause the story is based of a dream I had) is becoming more than I imagined which is awesome! Thank you guys so much for the feedback and comments. Also I am going to warn you. There isn’t much talking in this chapter, so the paragraphs might seemed squish. So I apologize in advance. To me it made no sense where I broke it up. So without further interruption, please enjoy the story.

Ruasu paced back and forth in his quarters, the assassination had the whole palace on pins and needles, though the tension didn't bother him as much as the aftermath.  It wasn't the fact that the Junirk prince was ruthless enough to kill his own father, it was a necessary act. Not even the fact that Ruasu had played a part in the plot, no what disturbed the violet haired Junirk was the prince's actions after the deed was done.  Vita's eyes glistened with unshed tears, as his hands clasped tightly to his would be mates hands.  To most it would have appeared that he was at a loss, though Ruasu could see that Vita's hands were clenched so tight that the human was wincing slightly  The advisor and long time friend could see that he held their hands not out of political duty, but out of necessity.  Vita was seeking comfort from his mates by clasping their hands.  When Ruasu realized that, his eyes widened as his mind tried to come up with a reason behind this sudden inclusion of the human into his inner circle.  He could understand him holding the Sato princes hand, Vita had always sought his affection.  Yet the human was only there out of necessity, so why was he seeking her touch as well?  That was what baffled him.  Ruasu stopped at his desk and picked up the manilla envelope he had just received from the team of scientists that the prince had put together two years ago.



Captain Ruasu,

Our latest findings on the plague that is affecting our people show that there are various stages and degrees involved.  The infected start to slowly lose a distinct personality, developing what we are calling an alter ego.  Though the humans have had more experience with this type of neurological disorder than us.  The books that we have acquired from earth have been very beneficial to our research.  What humans call Distinctive Identity Disorder, seems to be the closest comparison we have come to for the changes in our mental state.  The human’s definition of Dissociative Identity Disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states that continually shift control over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. This seems to indicate each personality creating its own distinct memories and eventually dividing older memories between themselves.  The "alters" or different identities each have his or her own postures, gestures, and distinctive ways of talking.  Sometimes the alters are imaginary people or animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, which we are calling,  "switching."  Switching can take seconds to days.  When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests. However though that is the definition, it really depends upon the stages if this is true.  In various experiments with the infected, they have shown signs of another personality but do not recall the events that took place.  While some maintain that it is their own thoughts, but remain delusional about the actual ideas from which it came.  The beginning stages of the disease are usually not noticeable to most, however those who know the infected best stated that they sense a strange aura.  Almost as if the victim is off from their normal behavior.  Usually the victim starts to become obsessed with an idea or person who symbolizes that idea.  Depending on the will of the Junirk and the mental strength the disease can either take months or years to become fully noticeable.  The victim's desires and personality traits also plays a key role into how the alter ego will manifest.  The alter ego seems to be based on their subconscious taking control to fulfil the desires of said infected.

 

Ruasu placed the report down his head spinning from all the information.  The report didn't tell him nearly enough, they were beginning to figure out what was happening, but not why or how to stop it.  He had a growing suspicion that the prince was starting to show signs of the disease.  It was a dangerous thought not only for him, but for the kingdom as well.  Heaven help us, he thought, as he slowly stood to make his way towards his bed.  Maybe some sleep would help clear his head.

 

Vita looked down at the small red and blue pills in his hand, feeling a migraine coming on he ordered a servant to bring him a suppressant.  His people had come to appreciate the drug, finding that if they mixed the earth drug acetaminophen with some of their own it created a compound that suppressed their growing mental abilities.  With one gulp he managed to choke the pills down, a disgusting aftertaste making his mouth feel dry.  He knew the human would still be awake even at this late hour because of her own foolish paranoia.  Vita turned on his holo computer, typing the pass code to access the security cameras he placed in both his mates room.  He focused on camera two as the human female came into view. She sat on the floor with what looked like books strewn about her feet. There was no doubt in Vita's mind that the books were Aza's doing since he rarely spent time with her to know what she might like. Vita tilted his head to the side, the painful throbbing in his head receding. The human wasn’t beautiful, and surely not as gifted as many others of her species.  Still though there was something he couldn’t ignore about her.  He wanted to consume the warmth that made up her aura.  When he would watch Aza and her interact it drove something into his chest, a deep desire he couldn’t ignore.  He desired the affection of Aza more than anything but now something was driving him to desire the human as well.  

 

Vita growled low in his chest, as the human stretched her hands high above her head.  She was trying to stay awake, but seemed to be failing as she slouched even more at the book that sat in her lap.  Though it had only been a day since his father's death, he could still remember the warmth of both her hand and Aza's in his own.  Their combined warmth was comforting as he gave his rushed speech to all the occupants at the ball.  He had no real regrets for killing his father.  He knew that he had killed his father but the actual memory of the event was hazy, only his father's surprised and anguished face as the life faded from his eyes remained clear to him.  Vita snapped out of his wandering thoughts, the human's slight movement to lay down on the floor causing him to come crashing back into reality.  Surely she won't just go to sleep right their, thought the Junirk with slight amusement.  When the human began snoring loudly on the floor he leaned back from his chair with a sigh, the foolishness of this creature amazed him but he couldn't help but wonder at his fascination over her.  Pushing himself up he decided to go to her in person to further explore the strange feelings coursing through him.

 

It only took moments for the blue haired Junirk to be at the female’s door.  The guard that stood by saluted to him, as he spoke  “My prince do you wish to enter?” the guard asked.  The prince nodded his head silently as the guard turned the key and stepped aside letting the prince enter the room.  Vita looked to the still figure on the floor, sleeping deeply with her arms wrapped around a stack of books.  Softly closing the door behind him, he simply watched from his spot across the room.  Slowly stepping closer, his footsteps light as he approached the female.  Still she slept on not heedful of her surroundings her face slack with a peaceful expression upon it. Vita sighed as he carefully scooped her up and carried her towards the bed.  Laying her down he let his mind wonder, she exuded warmth a real sense of humanity that was present only on earth and in his mothers eyes.  That thought caused Vita to pause and look at the female that laid in front of him.  She reminded him of his mother, a rarity among the Junirk race his mother expected nothing but gave everything in return.  An when she was killed he felt a deep sorrow that shouldn't have been present piercing deeply into his very existence.  After all women were nothing more than tools to be used and abused.  That is what had been drilled into his head, but yet he couldn’t take it into his heart.  Vita knew that their was something wrong with him, his planet didn't exude warmth or kindness but yet when he watched the video feed from the scouts of earth they showed him what his people lacked.  Both the Sato and Junirk had no real family structure, the Sato focused on earning the right for what you have.  While the Junirk had a more feudal style of inheritance.  Neither saw a reason for bonds except out of convenience or alliances.  So Vita had a desire to end all the pain and to obtain something warm.  He wasn’t sure but something in his mind kept telling him to keep striving.  All Vita could remember was that one instant when Aza had laughed softly and carefree.  In that instant since his mother died he was able to feel more than contempt for the life he lived.  Vita shook his head, trying to rid his mind of melancholy thoughts.  His mind though eased of pain would not stray from his racing thoughts.  He was jealous of the way she could be so open and warm.  An when he saw Aza changing from his usual cold indifference to something real, more alive and aware of himself then he could ever hope to bring out.  It made him want to attain her, consume her very warmth in hope of bringing that laugh once more.  Still he wanted her now, the way she can easily put herself out there and not regard herself as anything more than what she was. The Junirk prince realized that the human that he wanted to include in his life was nothing more than an awkward, clueless little girl in a woman’s body.


Vita scowled as he placed his hand to his head, it was starting to ache the pounding beginning to come on so strongly that he could feel the veins in his forehead pulsing. The suppressant must be wearing off he thought before he glanced about the room.  He needed to take her shopping, and since Aza wasn't going to be at the palace for the next two days he supposed he should.  Maybe even try to get to know her better. The Junirk scoffed at the idea of getting to know her, the pounding in his head growing more aggressive.  Vita scrunched up his nose in distaste, their was nothing he wanted from her, but in the back of his mind he heard a faint chuckle.  A soft malice filled voice whispering into his mind, you keep telling yourself that,  we know what you really desire.  He glared at her sleeping form once more, before he stood and left her to her dreams.

End Notes:

I hope this wasn't to hard to follow. Please review and tell me what you think.

New World, Old World by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

So um...yeah...sorry I am so late with an update. I am going to try and get back into the swing of things and start doing more regular updating. So please have faith! As always thank you for reading, please review and tell me what you think.

 

 

Um...Okay I am having some technical difficulties. Can someone help me figure out why the font is different. I didn't change anything, at least not from what I could see. So let me apologize and try to fix it better in the morning.

Carla groaned as the sun peeked in from the curtains. Why did it have to be morning, she thought groggily.  Turning her head from the window and burying herself deeper into the pillows.  “Hey....Hey....Hey human GET UP!” Kavitak yelled, from where he stood at the foot of the bed.  Seaya looked to the Junirk with a smirk, before he grabbed the pillows off of Carla’s head.


“What the hell was that for!” she whined.  She never was a morning person, and even if she was on a different planet the morning was still too damn annoying.  She glared at the alien duo with all that she could muster at such an early hour.  The two aliens paid no heed to her death glare or protests.


“Prince Vita has ordered us to get you ready to go out. Apparently he wants to take you shopping.” Kavitak said, as he opened a dresser drawer.  He pulled out a black lacy bra with matching boy shorts.  Carla's eyes widened as big as saucers, as she shook her head in panic. She scooted back, until she had nowhere left to go and completely fell off the bed.  The aliens heard a muttered ouch, as she scrambled to her feet.


"No way in hell am I going anywhere with that demented maniac.  I do not have a death wish.  What I'm saying is that hell would have to have freeze over like the ice age."  Carla screamed, her tone full of fear as she looked at the two attendants with anxiety.  Kavitk narrowed his eyes at her outburst, throwing down the undergarments onto the bed.  He made his way over to we're Carla stood, grabbing a fist full of her hair he gave it a light yank, hard enough to make her yelp, but not hard enough to cause any damage.  He had to get his point across and thought this would be a bigger impact than merely speaking to her.


“Now listen to me very carefully human. I don’t care that the prince has chosen you to become officially part of the royal family, nor do I care that you will be our new queen for it will be in name only.  You are still nothing more than a second class citizens in other words tools to be used at our leisure. So I would correct your attitude quickly and watch what you say,” Kavitk said in a dangerously low tone.  Letting her hair go he turned to Seaya, “Go begin the bath. We only have two hours to get her ready to go.  Hopefully we can pull this off.”  Seaya nodded his head turning to give an amused smirk at the gaping pale stricken human.  


“I think we should inform the prince that his human is defective.  Maybe he could find one more suitable,” Seaya said nonchalantly.  Kavitk didn’t respond to the cyan haired Sato’s quip at the female, but instead  turned to go gather the rest of the grooming supplies they would need.


Carla snapped her head to the Sato, “I’m not defective you jerk,” she snapped.  Seaya smiled bigger as his hand grabbed hers.


“Come along princess we must get you presentable to be among the public now,” he said in a sing song voice.  Carla sighed in defeat, letting the Sato guide her to the bathroom.



Vita raised his dark blue eyebrows in annoyance at Ruasu’s stern expression.  “You do not approve of me taking my consort out?” he asked.


“I am not questioning your judgement your highness.  I am merely stating that why would you risk taking out the human female.  It is unheard of to be so casual with them.  So I am simply asking why?” Ruasu asked in a curious tone.  Most Junirk nobles and high officials don't usually interact with the humans.  Even if the human was to become their mate and was to be given the honor of entering a triad with both the princes it should only be in name.  


“I want to get to know her.  After all she is going to be my other mate,” Vita stated simply. Ruasu’s blank expression didn’t falter, though on the inside his mind was reeling.  Remembering to strengthen his barriers as he schooled his features to suppress the disgust he felt at the idea.  Instead he handed the prince the suppressant that he had called for. A knock at the door brought both the Junirk’s attention to the sound. “You may enter.” Vita said. Seaya bowed low as he spoke, “I am sorry to disturb you your highness. Though you did give us orders to come and fetch you when the princess was ready. Should we take her to the carriage or do you wish for her to remain in her room until you call for her.” Seaya asked in a meek tone. Though Seaya was described as cheeky he would never show anything more than complete respect for the two Junirki’s that stood before him. “Take her to the carriage. I will be but a moment.” Vita commanded. Seaya nodded his head and bowed once more before he turned to see himself out. “Your highness. I will take my leave.” Ruasu said with a bow, quickly turning to exit. Vita gulped the suppressant pills down his throat. He stood from where he sat at his desk and walked toward the door to go join his human mate.  



    Carla was going to have to talk about all the get ups they were putting her in.  She looked down to the dress she was being forced to wear.  It was a light blue satin dress with a dark blue corset overbust that was tied tightly around her middle.  The square cut displayed her ample chest, even if it was the only skin that was showing.  Though she was never fond of any sort of dress and the dark age fashion made her cringe, inwardly she couldn’t help but admire the long billowed sleeves that faded into a dark blue trimmed in silver.  She was all too grateful for the simple dark leather boots she wore, maybe she wouldn’t trip today.  Though she highly doubted it since she had the grace of a bull in a china shop.  The anxious human sighed as she touched the tiny braids that had been swept up into a simple updo.  Carla shifted on the cushioned seat inside of the carriage, at first when her two ‘attendants’ had dragged her down the corridors she kept her eyes on the ground for fear of tripping over something, but when Kavitak saw this he yelled at her to keep her head held high.  She finally looked at where they were going, her eyes nearly popping out of her skull when she saw the dark brown carriage.  When she asked the two aliens about the carriage they simply rolled their eyes at her question.  Kavitak’s only response being,  “We find some of earth’s culture and periods enjoyable.  Also we are trying to live as some would say simpler lives.  So we have come to adopt some of your older technology as our own.  For example the carriage you see before you was built specifically for the royal family.  Though many nobles have had similar carriages built as well, none were ever allowed to have one built out of the finest Rosewood and Oak your planet had to offer,” he replied snootily, as if she was supposed to be impressed. “Oh” was the only thing she could muster.  The Junirk looked pleased with her lack of response and opened the door to the carriage, pushing her in.  “Now his highness will be here in a moment so make sure you remember your manners and shut up, we will be waiting behind the carriage.  That was ten minutes ago when they said that.  She hadn’t dared looked out the window for fear of what would happen.  She knew she was being cowardly right now, but she would rather be an alive coward for now.  So instead she closed her eyes and leaned back against the seat and dreamed.


Vita opened the door to the carriage, his golden gaze widening in surprise as he was greeted by a sleeping Carla.  Vita climbed carefully into the carriage and sat on the seat across from her, wanting to wake her but not sure how to go about it.  So instead he ducked out the window and ordered for them to hurry up hooking up the horses they had acquired from earth to pull the royal carriage.  Vita smirked slightly when Carla stirred from all the noise as the final preparations were being carried out for their departure.  When the human’s mahogany eyes focused on him he watched with interest as her mouth opened and closed in shock.  The human tried to sink further into the seat, her hands clutching the seat beside her as tight as she could. She wanted to say something that much he could see, but her emotions were all over the place so that for a moment they overwhelmed his senses.  The strong sense of fear, anger and confusion was starting to crash against his mind like waves.  “Calm down” he barked, his hands gripping his head. The suppressant may have balanced his abilities but they also weakened his defenses against strong emotions.  He knew that he should try to say something more kind or at least try to sooth her, but at the moment he couldn’t.  With a shaky breath he said,  “Please calm down I am not going to hurt you.”



Carla blinked in surprise at his unsteady tone, her hand coming up to rest in her lap.  She tried to will her pounding heart to slow down.  Closing her eyes for a second as she focused on simply breathing. Opening her eyes slowly to look at the alien that sat across from her she said softly and with much more assurance than she felt “I am calm.”  Vita merely nodded as he stuck his arm out the window and waved for the carriage to begin its journey toward the city.  Travelling into the capital of an alien civilization thousands of light years from earth in an old fashion carriage to go shopping was one of the craziest feelings Carla had ever experienced.   Looking across from her at the Junirki prince she broke into hysterical laughter at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation.  


“Please stop that you silly woman,” the Junirki snapped irritably.  “I have a very bad headache and would appreciate if you could keep your voice down until the suppressants take effect.”  Swallowing her laughter and looking swiftly away from Vita she began to examine the alien landscape passing by her.  


“Are you sure we’re on another planet or did you just fly us down to the Amazon.”  Looking at Carla with a mildly annoyed expression he explained,


“The similarity to your Earth flora and fauna are noticeable, it is one of the reasons we chose this planet along with your own.  Although there are many plants and animals that we lost on our home planet the ones we managed to save are thriving on our new home.”


“Oh, well that explains why I didn't turn purple when we touched down,  but I was kinda hoping to see at least a few crazy space monsters other than you guys,” Carla said while innocently looking into Vita’s eye’s.


Looking out the window with a sigh Vita said, “If it is ‘crazy space aliens’ you want to see than perhaps we can arrange a trip to our menagerie at a later date, all of the indigenous animals in the settled parts of the planet that were deemed dangerous we either killed or put into captivity for the safety of our people.” Before Vita could get out another word Carla quickly interrupted him with a question that formed from his last sentence “When you say dangerous animals did that include any um...what is the word I’m looking for.” she paused for a moment trying to think of the right word. “Sentiate! Yeah that is it!” She screamed in delight. “So did you guys kill off the natives?” She asked curiously, not really sure if she wanted a truthful answer or not. Vita looked to Carla a moment before he shook his head. Turning his attention to the window as he spoke, “From what we could gather there was no intelligent life forms. Our scientist conclude that this planet was really in the beginning stages of its evolution. Turning back towards the human sitting across from him he said, “ Now if you don't mind, during the last leg of our journey could we please go in silence so I can gather my energies for the ordeals that lay ahead.”


“I’m so sorry,” Carla said sarcastically as she slumped back into her seat pulling the curtain back on her side and peaking out at the passing jungle.  “ If you didn't feel up to it we could have postponed until Aza returned so he could take me to play dress up all day.”  Shooting forward Vita grasped her arm and pulled her close to him looking at her intensely,

“You and prince Aza are both going to be my mate, so that we can function together in any semblance of a normal bonding you must learn both Aza and my own idiosyncrasies so as to better please both of us.  This outing is one of many I have planned so that we can become better acquainted, now please silence yourself.”  Sinking back into his chair Vita drifted off as the suppressants finally relaxed his tense muscles.  Looking at the sleeping prince and not really seeing any threat Carla shifted as far from him as possible and resolved to watch the dangerous alien across from her.  But soon the vibration of the carriage and the warm atmosphere took their toll and she drifted back to sleep as the carriage continued on to the capital.

 

 

End Notes:

Um...Okay I am having some technical difficulties. Can someone help me figure out why the font is different. I didn't change anything, at least not from what I could see. So let me apologize and try to fix it better in the morning.

Family Affair by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Okay while writing this I felt so bad for Aza I wanted to give him a hug. So okay....this alien planet is screwed up. I mean big time jerks both the Sato and Junirki need to go parenting class. I am trying to give you small glances at the culture because I am still trying to figure it out myself. I am pretty sure a lot of you will be bummed that the this trip isn’t the shopping trip (that itself is going to um...entertaining) but for that I really want to think how I want it to go. Anyways I hope you like and will stay with me. As always please review and tell me what you think.

The Sato settlement wasn't far from the capital, about a days walk and only half a day by carriage or horse.  Aza scowled as he saw the fortress like settlement that they called their home. The tall stone walls surrounding the ever changing city that his people resided in.  Unlike the Junirki who loved luxury over function.  The Sato really only kept what was useful or necessary when it came to material possessions and instead focused more on their personal advancement.  Aza pulled the reins of the mare to a stop, waiting for the large iron and wood gates to open.  He didn't understand why he needed to rush home so urgently, though he assumed it had to do with the assassination and rushed plans for the upcoming bonding ceremony.  The gate opened to reveal a slim Sato,his long white hair hung in a loose braid.  The simple blue tunic and dark brown breeches accenting just how pale the Sato really was.  His expressionless jade eyes betrayed nothing as he spoke, "Hello Aza I'm glad that you could come so quickly", Jinja replied in a monotone voice.

 

"Father you are looking well," Aza replied in a soft voice.  Jinja didn’t reply to his son’s polite remark and swiftly turned to begin walking into the city.  Aza groaned to himself, feeling like the much undesired child that had to return home in shame. Though if he dwelled on those dark thoughts he would be consumed by the bitterness and loneliness that he tried to keep at a distance.  He urged his horse onward, falling in step beside his father.  He tried not to stare at the stone and mudbrick buildings that most of his people opted to dwell in.  Aza knew that the Sato’s they passed where whispering harsh words about him, whispering how he should just have stayed away.  He was really of no use to his people since he couldn’t bear any children like all the ancestors that came before him.  In Sato society it was the bearer of the children that held the most power since they were the ones whose lineage could  be easily traced. So not only was Aza disgraced as a mutated freak, but he was a royal mutated freak, he thought with a scowl. How easy it was for him to forget he was a mistake, a diseased being who had been nothing more than a  bad omen on what was to come.  So lost in bitter thought, Aza didn’t notice that his father had reached up and pulled the horse to a stop.  Aza looked down to his father, making sure his face didn’t display the sadness that he felt.  Jinja turned his gaze to his son, “Aza your tsuki is waiting for you in the main hall,” Jinja said.  The silver haired Sato dismounted from the mare and nodded to his father. Before he could turn Aza felt a hand clamp onto his wrist, his father’s impassive eyes burning with life as he spoke, “There have been a few changes since we last saw each other.  An after this meeting I want you to go back to the Junirki palace. Your horse will be ready for you to depart as soon as you are dismissed.”  The prince looked to his father with curiosity, his father had never really been so direct with him.  Cold and distant,  never had he expressed any sort of urgency like how he was expressing.  He was usually ignored by his father, while his tsuki flung insults like they were punchs.  A feeling of dread swept over him as they continued on to the stone dwelling that was the palace, thankful for the simplicity of the Sato design they soon reached the main hall where his tsuki waited slumped on his throne with a look of distaste on his face at the sight of his son.  

 

“Aza it is good to see you,” Lajin sneered, sitting up to glare at his son.  Aza stepped slowly into the throne room.  The throne room had a large red carpet, that led from the door to the oversized golden throne.  Golden drapes hanging from the ceiling spaced evenly apart helped to add a touch of warmth and balance.  Though not as grand as the Junirki’s, it’s minimalistic design still showcased the beauty that less is more.  The silver haired Sato stopped a respectful distance away, and bowed low at the waist.  Jinja walked past his son, and stopped beside the throne. He didn’t say anything as he positioned himself behind the throne, a stoic look on his face.  “So your bonding is going to be in two weeks time.  Pushing the date forward seems questionable? I mean your soon to be mate is grieving is he not.  His father was killed, and the culprit has yet to be caught.  Or maybe he is seeking power?  Yes that could be it, maybe he killed his father and now is trying to speed up your bond so that he can control the whole planet. Though in all honesty he would be doing me a favor to be taking such a troublesome brat off my hands,” Lajin sneered.  Aza gave a blank stare to the regal emperor that sat before him. His body draped in a black cloak with silver trim.  The emperor’s long silver hair was up in a ponytail, icy silver eyes glaring darkly at him.  “I do not trust the reasoning behind speeding up your ceremony to that prince. To me it seems suspicious. However I wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter,” the Sato Emperor said with mild interest.  Aza looked to the emperor with suspicion in his eyes.  Something was up, he could tell.  The emperor hardly ever wanted to see him, especially since he left home to join the invasion two and a half years ago. Still however the emperor never asked for his opinion on anything ever.  He learned that many years ago when he told his tsuki of the first time Vita had raped him, his thoughts or feelings did not matter.

 

“You said that I was to bond with the prince. Has that changed?” he asked in an uncertain tone. Lajin’s scowl deepened at his heir’s words, though he was careful to hide his aversion of the situation.

 

“No. You are to still become his mate.  I just want to know your thoughts on the ceremony being pushed up.  Do you think he killed his father?” the Sato asked with a hard gleam.  The prince paused for a moment, seeming to be taken aback from being asked the very question he had been wondering.  Did the prince kill his father or better yet was he capable of doing such a feat, he asked himself.  Maybe, but the prince was not one to give into whims, he usually had a reason.  His mind drifting back to the first time he had met the prince.

 

Aza had just had his seventeenth birthday, not that his father or tsuki had noticed.  He was after all their little accident and his tsuki never hesitated to tell him how his life was spared. When asked why it was spared the emperor would just shrug and say ‘I spared it on a whim and as a favor.’  Aza snorted as his booted feet shuffled around the dirt on the makeshift road that led to the capital city.  He lifted his gaze back towards the heart of the makeshift city that both people had settled in.  Parts had been taken from both transporter ships to help make the large apartment like buildings that everyone resided in.  Excluding the two rulers and the civilians they deemed worthy were able to stay on what was left of the transport ships, until their separate palaces were built.  The Sato prince sighed, turning to head out into the forest that had been cleared, to be a part of the perimeter of the city.  His mind blank as he slowly made his way to his favorite spot near a small lake, in the middle of the forest perimeter.  He laid down near the edge of the lake and closed his eyes.  Letting his mind drift off to what he hoped was better dreams. “Hey! Hey are you alright?” a voiced asked.  Aza murmured softly his eyes opening to meet two golden orbs, peering down at him.  His face a blank expression as he spoke.


“Who are you?”  The figure stood so I could see him better, his eyes narrowing at the question.  A lean body wrapped in a light blue tunic and breeches were tucked into sturdy looking dark brown boots. A white sash tied loosely around his waist.  His arms crossed over his chest, his frown deepening.


“You do not recognize me?” the stranger asked in a clipped voice.  The silver haired Sato didn’t say anything but merely continued to stare at the stranger waiting for his next words. Should he know him, he wondered.  He recognized him to be a Junirki but other then that he couldn’t really recall who the stranger could be.


“Should I know you?” Aza asked in a monotone voice, his face remained impassive as he spoke.  The stranger gave an irritated grunt before he pulled out what appeared to be a small book with a bow on it.


“You just had a birthday am I right?”   Aza nodded his head, but said nothing as he eyed him and the package suspiciously. “Okay. Here catch,” he said as he threw Aza the book.  Aza caught it and examined it, his brows quirked in confusion.  “It’s from earth, its a book called manga.  By the way my name is Vita,” the dark blue haired Junirki said before he turned to walk back towards the city.  He flipped open the book to the front, only to discover it was the back. Silver eyes looked curiously for a moment, before he turned to the actual front and began to read.

 

“Are you listening to me you insolent child!” Lajin yelled.  Aza shook his head, snapping out of his memories.

 

“I am sorry my emperor.  Do you wish for me to answer now?” he replied in a respectful tone.  Silver eyes averting from the same hue that bore down in judgement upon him.

 

“Speak”, Lajin ordered.

 

“I do not know.  I believe his grief to be genuine and that he would not kill his father.  He is many things, but if he did murder his father I believe there would have to be a just reason.”  

 

“You foolish child there can be no reason to have your father assassinated other than selfish ones if he truly killed his father it was to assure his ascendance to the throne and cement his power.  Now I need to know with certainty that you were not involved in this coup because the political implications would be dire possibly even starting another war between our races.”  Aza didn’t respond for a second, before he shook his head.

 

“No.  I had nothing to do with such an act.  You told me that I was to obey his every whim and order.  Thus he had not given me any orders nor has he told me anything other than what you already know.  His behavior has remained the same from what I can see,” the prince said in a deadpan tone. He was trying to keep as emotionless as he could, for fear of his mask slipping and his true feelings coming through.  Though his tsuki probably already knew that he didn’t care for one thing or the other.  This ruler or that ruler, it matter not to him what was happening so long as he was left alone.  Lajin growled low, and before Aza could even react the emperor had backhanded him across the face.  No sound was uttered as the prince felt the blow, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

 

“Such an impudent, miserable brat I have had.  If only your older brothers still lived. I do not desire another war, but still I show allegiance to my people and emperor.  However you were never such a respectful child, if only the gods haven’t cursed me with such a son as you.”  The emperor paused, a cruel smile upon his lips.  “Maybe that is why prince Vita had to teach you some manners.  Teach you to obey like a good dog, I know beatings hardly ever worked, but what did the prince do to secure your obedience.”  Lajin, strolled over to the throne and took a seat.  His fingers started rhythmically tapping, as he pretended to be lost in thought. “Oh yes now I remember. You said he forced you did he not.  You came crying to me and said he forced you to mate with him.”  Lajin stopped once more, his silver eyes gleaming as he said his sentence slowly.  “But you did deserve it, did you not?”  Aza clenched his fist, the carefully constructed mask slipping.  “You begged for me to not have you bond with him, but as you learned your feelings mean nothing.  Do you even remember?  You were always a distracted child, so maybe you don’t even recall as to why you begged,” a glee echoing in his tone.  Oh yes Aza remembered, he thought of it constantly.  The day his life was changed, and the day he found that he really was nothing more than a mistake.

 

After the incident where they had first met, Aza had been seeing the Junirki prince all over the capital settlement.  The prince would even come and request his presence, and without fail the prince would bring him a new manga to read with a smile.  That smile would quickly turn to a frown at the Sato’s lack of response.  Then came the same question that he asked every time they saw one another.  “Do you remember me?”, and when Aza would simply shrug the smile would turn to a look of rage.  Which would quickly be replaced with a forced grin, as he would hand the manga over to the Sato.  Aza would take the manga out of his own desire to read it, and reply with a simple thank you.  Other than that the Sato wouldn’t really say anything.  Aza glanced up to the back of the taller Junirki, who led him down the dirt road toward where they first met.  He looked down at his intertwined fingers with a curious glance.  Aza was confused as to why they would openly display such a statement when he couldn’t bear children.  He understood the alliance that would be cemented with their bonding, but still the silver haired Sato was unsure of all the unnecessary touching.  


So lost was he in those thoughts, that he ran into Vita’ s back with a loud umph escaping into the air.  “Hey Aza. Have you remembered yet?” Vita asked without turning to glance at him.  Aza didn’t reply, for in all honesty he had none to give.  Vita snorted, the hand he held tightening as he turned to face Aza.  “I take it your silence means a no,” Vita snapped bitterly.  Resentment and pain showing on as clear as day on his face.  The prince started muttering, before he growled and squeezed the smaller prince’s hand with all his might.  Aza winced but tried to ignore the pain he felt coming from his hand, opting to keep staring blankly at Vita.  “Since your having so much trouble remembering me I think i’ll have to do something to make a lasting impression!”  Grabbing Aza’s hair he pushed him down onto the damp ground and fell on top of him pinning his arms to the ground as he undid his pants.  “You have no idea what you have done to me, the lust I have felt for you since I saw you for the very first time.”   Grabbing Aza’s hand he forced it against his crotch to feel the increasing tension growing there.  “ I’m finally going to have you whether you care for me or not, I had hoped that you could come to at least appreciate me before this.”   Standing up over Aza’s still form as he removed his penis and caressed it slowly before flipping him on his back and ripping Aza’s pants down around his ankles.


   

Aza stared up at the Juniriki prince crouching over him not fully understanding what was happening, ‘why would he want to have sex with me I am unable to conceive and our bonding was suppose to be in name only.’   Fighting to control the growing horror at what was happening to him all he could do was lay there as Vita threw him onto his back and ripped his pants away.   As he felt Vita’s cold hands grasp his hips and pull him into position, his mind exploding with agony as he felt Vita’s penis force itself into him roughly pumping away furiously as Aza cried out in pain.  “Shut up, this is only what you deserve for what you’ve put me threw for the last month.”  Vita reached forward and grabbed Aza’s hair roughly pulling him up onto his hands and knees as he continued to slam himself into him.  Finally the pain was too much for him and he started to slip into unconsciousness, as his vision began to blur.  Vita yanked his head back so hard that he was forced all the way up so that his back was pressed against Vita’s chest.  Vita grabbed his chin roughly twisting his head around and kissed him hard as he climaxed inside of him, shuddering uncontrollably as the weeks of pent up tension was released in a moment.  Pulling himself out of Aza he stood up and began to dress himself as if nothing had happened.  “You better get yourself cleaned up, the Sato prince should not be seen looking so disheveled it might cause people to talk.”   Aza looked up at him tears streaming down his face, his mind numb from the pain and shock.  He was so out of his mind with confusion he let himself be dressed by the Junirki prince who was very gentle now that his lust had been sated.  After Vita finished cleaning up the disheveled Sato he simply stood and said.  “I enjoyed our little outing together I hope it was a memorable one,” as he turned and left the clearing.  


   

The trip back to the village was a nightmare barely able to walk he stumbled back through the small settlement towards the palace hardly recognizing any of the familiar landmarks along the way.  Finding his way back into his quarters took what seemed like hours but where only minutes he fell into the shower and turned the water to a scalding point scrubbing away the sweat, fear, and scent of his newfound tormentor who would soon be bonded to him for life.  After that incident he had gone to his tsuki who merely shrugged and said he deserved it for his insolence.  Then to add salt to his son’s wound, he was told that from that day on he was to go live with his soon to be mate since he had already begun the bonding process.

 

“From that look on your face, you seem to be troubled.  What is the matter my son, having a daydream.” Lajin mocked, snapping Aza out of his pain filled memory.

 

“Nothing is the matter my emperor.  Do you have any other questions for me?” Aza said, his voice shaky.  Lajin waved his hand in dismissal, turning away from him.  Aza bowed and turned to head out, when the large doors suddenly opened.  A small three year old child came running into the room.  Dressed in a dark blue tunic and tan pants with bare feet.  Long silver hair hung loose in waves to his legs.  The child’s jade eyes looked at Aza suspiciously.

 

“Talan how many times have you been told not to come in here,” Lajin barked.  Jinja sighed as he walked past Aza and toward the small Sato child.

 

“You need to go back to your caregivers until this meeting is over.” Jinja chided, grabbing the child’s hand to lead him out.  Talan turned his head back to look at Aza once more, his eyes narrowing to glare at him.  Aza was stunned to see the child, and glanced over to look at the emperor.  The emperor’s face gave nothing away as he narrowed his eyes in anger.


“You were dismissed,” the emperor all but yelled.  Aza quickly turned and headed towards the door.  His mind filling with a million questions, as jealousy settled into his heart.  His parents had another child and neglected to tell him.  No he knew they did no such thing, they simply didn’t want to tell him.  An now with this new development that meant that his life was little to nothing.  For the emperor had produced a new heir.

End Notes:

Hoped you enjoyed.

Comfort of Home by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

I know I am taking too long with updates and for that I apologize. Its gotta be super annoying. cause with any Sci-fi you can get confused if you aren't kept up to date. Believe me I know....one of my fave writers takes about a year to five to get her book out. Anyways I just want to say thank you for all the reviews, the super mean alot to me. Also I want to say that this story is hard...not in a sense of writing but in a sense of just how much personal this is to me. I mean this story does mean so much to me because all my characters have something that is a part of me. It could be my flaws, what I admire, or maybe what I am striving to be as a human. This story is about slow love under circumstances that couldn't be helped. I think that is what love is all about. Finding that happiness within what life has dealt you and grasping it with your hands, hoping it doesn't fade. 

Carla slowly came awake as she felt the carriage come to a stop, sleep still clouding her vision as she tried to focus.  Looking across from her she finally realized that she had dozed off while in the carriage with the Junirki prince.  Letting out a squeak of surprise she curled back into her seat.  The Junirki’s eyes opened quickly, the noise startling him.  Slowly he stretched as he sat up, “Good we have arrived, give me a moment to gather my thoughts and we will depart.” Reaching into his pocket he took out a small bottle and shook it into his palm.  A small capsule came out, and Vita quickly downed the pill.  Reaching over he pushed open the door and called out, “Kavitak, Seaya assist my mate,” Vita said as he stepped down to the ground.


    Carla’s eyes widened as she was helped to the ground, a massive square surrounded by what seemed liked randomly placed buildings on three sides.  Every building was different like someone had taken ideas from all over Earth and what she could only assume was alien design and thrown it all together.  There was even a log cabin sitting in the shadow of what looked like a copy of the empire state building.  Vita noticed her staring at the disparate buildings surrounding them.  “When we came to this planet we lived on the transport ships until we had established a base, so all of our people built their homes to there own designs,” he said as he walked towards one of the many winding streets twisting through the city.  Carla shook her head as she reached up to pinch her cheek.

“Nope not dreaming” the human girl sighed in defeat.  It was going to be a long day, she thought.

 

“Hurry up,” Kavitak snapped, while Seaya grabbed her wrist and drug her toward where Vita stood waiting.  Seaya bowed slightly as he let go of Carla’s wrist, letting the prince place Carla’s hand on his elbow.

 

“Come on the shop we need to go too is only about a block away,” Vita said, as he started walking.  Carla gulped slightly, but was grateful that she wasn't shaking from the fear she felt.  Chancing a glance toward the Junirki prince, shifting her eyes quickly toward the ground when they caught his.  “Okay lets be off then.” Vita commanded, as he began to walk.  Carla on occasion would try to steal a glance at his face trying to gage his mood better.  Carla could tell that his pace was slower than usual, from when she had been in his presence before.  Was he trying to put her at ease by walking to a pace that matched her, she wondered.  She shook her head, snapping herself out of that delusional thought.  His words from earlier ringing back into her ears, ‘You are our breeding stock bitch’.  An with those words she turned away from him and kept her head straight on their destination, as she let her anger and resentment lead her deep into thoughts of the past five years. She failed to notice the Junirki prince who kept looking down to her with what some might call concern. Vita tugged her closer to his side snapping Carla out of her trance like state and turning her head to look at the alien.  “We are here,” he stated.

 

Carla turned her attention to the rather large building that stood before them.  There wasn’t anything too distinctive about the building other than it was massive. The building stood at ground level with large windows near the top.  Adjusting her glasses she cocked a brow in thought.  “What is this place” she asked, her eyes still lingering on the entrance.

 

“It is what you might call back on Earth, a flea-market,” replied the prince.  Many Satos and Junirkis were going in and out of the building.  Then to Carla’s surprise a young blue haired looking Junirki female stepped out into her view. The human’s mouth opened and closed then opened again, as the thought of actually seeing one of the female aliens.  Her inner rage came out as righteous anger took over her rational thoughts.  

 

“What the...you have got to be kidding me.  You do have females...” she said in an accusing tone, turning to glare at Vita.  The Junirki prince scowled down at her, but before he could explain the stupid human continued to rant on.  “You don’t fucking need me! Hell yeah! Hurry up and pick one of them,” she all but cheered, a wide grin on her face.  Though usually she would be afraid to even look the dark blue haired Junirki in the eye, but her anger was fueling her courage to glare at the alien that held her life in his hands.

 

Vita glared down to the ignorant female that stood before him.  Her eyes had narrowed and were shooting daggers at him.  He felt her anger and resentment bash as his mind like waves on the beach.  “Aza hasn’t told you much has he? Of course there are still some Junirki females, just as there are some unmutated Satos.  An before you even ask why we came, it is because there weren't enough females to go around.  Our numbers have dwindled down exponentially and the invasion was a way for us to bring our numbers back up quickly.  Also the invasion was able to supply us with many females since your world ratio consisted of more females,” snapped Vita growing tired of her attitude.  The human female said nothing for a moment, before she licked her lips nervously.

 

“Then where are the other humans?” she asked softly.  Vita was taken aback by her question, instead of answering her he simply bent low and whispered,

 

“I do not answer to you.”  Standing up he let her arm go, watching it fall to her side before he turned to the two attendants who had been anxiously watching.  “Take her to get her clothes and anything else she might need.  I will be gone for two hours or so, make sure to meet up at this entrance in three if I have not found you,“ Vita said, before he turned and walked past the small crowd that had gathered around the royal couple.

 

She watched Vita disappear farther down the street until he turned a corner.  When he wasn’t in her sight anymore, causing her to try an swallow an invisible lump that formed in her throat. She was starting to wish for him to come back, at least she knew his motives. Turning to look into the scowling alien faces, her own feelings shifting from anger to uncertainty.  Feeling a hand placed upon her shoulder, Carla turned to look into golden eyes that had narrowed in agitation.  Oh god I am screwed.  Vita come back! He can’t kill me if you're here, she silently screamed to herself.  Though she didn’t speak any of that out loud only letting out a nervous laugh. “Come on.  We need to do as we are commanded.”  Kavitak turned as he spoke, expecting her to follow.  Seaya grabbed her wrist as she dragged the human toward the entrance.

 

“Am I in trouble?” she whispered. Seaya stopped and turned to look at her, a wide smile on his face as he said,

 

“Of course” in a happy tone.  Carla groaned as Seaya grabbed her hand again and continued on towards the ‘flea market’.

 

The flea market was noisy and crowded, much like markets or malls back on Earth. Instead of tables there were small booth like shops that three people could fit in.  She felt nervous as Kavitak and Seaya dragged her down past many booths.  Seaya kept a tight grip on her, his grip bruising her skin. Still though she was grateful for the pain, it helped keep her mind of the heated glares and indifferent looks from the other aliens as most parted for them to pass. Stopping in front of a booth that had a small sign that said ‘Yaze’s Designs’.  Kavitak stepped into the booth and started speaking in a foreign language.  Carla glanced over to Seaya who just smiled ambiguously.  The human girl blinked, inwardly wishing that she could read him even just a little bit.  Quickly turning her head away from the cyan haired Sato, to the loud argument that was taking place in the small booth.  The Sato next to her sighed, letting Carla’s wrist go he stepped into the booth with the other two and tried to intervene.  Carla was stunned that he would leave her alone, mind you he was only a couple of feet away. Did she dare to try and leave? Where would she go, and also wouldn’t she get in trouble for doing so.  Kavitak would probably kill her and Seaya would only smile as he handed that golden haired lunatic attendant the tools to do so. An if the two attendants didn’t kill her then of course her soon to be mate will surely find a way to make her life hell or do her in.  So yet she asked herself once more, did she dare? Slowly so as to not draw suspicion to herself Carla inched back and let the massive wave of aliens hide her decent into its depths.

 

Vita growled low in his throat, his hand coming up to brush dark blue bangs from his golden eyes.  He had taken a short walk to try and cool down from the darkening rage that nipped at the corners of his mind.  He was angry that she would push him onto another like that and humiliated that she did it in front of so many of his people.  Maybe Ruasu was right, he grumbled to himself in irritation. He looked at the market's entrance before he took a deep calming breath and entered.  Most Junirki royalty or nobles wouldn’t usually come to such a place without guards, but ever since the treaty most grudges and customs had been put on hold for the moment.  The Junirki and Sato were now starting to become stable and the prince hoped that with his upcoming bonding ceremony he and all three races would find away to coexist. Some of the remaining nobles and even some Sato wanted to go back to how they used to do things back on Fitiri, but the Junirki prince knew that if he allowed that then they would find themselves back in the same war.  An this time there would be no way to save them from their foolish blunder.  He knew that there were some humans that resisted, but soon all those that opposed would be weeded out.  The Satork Empire would eventually enter into a peaceful coexisting age. So wrapped up in the thoughts of the future that Vita didn’t notice when he had arrived at the tailor shop that he liked to order clothes from. A angry looking Junirki and annoyed looking Sato stood arguing in front of the clothes shop. Though what really caught Vita’s attention was not the fact of both of their distressed looks, but the fact that there was a human absent among the duo. Quickening his pace so that he stood in front of the bickering pair.  “Kavitak....Seaya....Where is my mate?” he breathed out, his tone calm though he felt anything but.  The two attendants turned toward the composed voice.  Both eyes widening, as cheeks heated up in embarrassment. Kavitak opened his mouth to speak, but Seaya beat him to it

 

“My liege.  It is my blunder, I had taken my eyes off of her but a moment to assist Kavita with the arrangement of the princess’s clothes.  I thought that she wouldn’t be foolish enough to run off in unknown territory,” the cyan haired Sato said in a meek tone.  Vita glared at Seaya, the earlier anger he felt resurfacing almost threatening to consume his mind.  He banished those dark thoughts before they could completely take hold of his being. Turning to look at the attendents,

 

“The fault is mine as well. I had left her without my guidance and though I felt her anxiety I had chosen to ignore it.  I did not think my mate such a fool to go running off without knowledge of her whereabouts,” Vita replied in a monotone voice.  Kavitak and Seaya bowed slightly.

 

“No your highness.  It was our mistake for not watching your chosen more closely.” Kavitak apologized softly.  Vita turned from the duo, and simply commanded

 

“We must find her before she gets into some serious trouble.”  He hurried, quickly leaving the two to go search for his troublesome mate.

 

Carla kept her head down as she turned a corner.  She had been trying to find the exit, while maintaining a low profile, but was getting nowhere fast.  Glancing up to see the entrance of the market, her inward self doing a small dance of joy at seeing the exit.  Only a couple more feet she whispered to herself.   Stopping in her tracks at the sight of a pissed off looking Vita and two equally angry looking attendants from hell. Turning to quickly lose herself in a approaching crowded, she ducked her head even lower. She saw a small hallway between two booths off to the right, that seemed to have less people coming or going through it.  Maybe its another way out, she thought happily.  Weaving her way over toward the small hall, she stole a short glance over her shoulder and carefully slipped down the hall.  The hall itself wasn’t long, and so Carla quickly found herself in what had to be considered a food venders. All sorts of carts and smells invaded her senses as she took in the sight of the colorfully decorated carts. The human girl glanced around until her eyes caught sight of a blond boy who she presumed was human. He sat at one of the many benches, slowly shoving what looked like a hotdog into his mouth. At least that is what she hoped, as her stomach growled from hunger.  Shaking her head to snap herself out of her sidetracked thoughts.  Before she could rush over there and tackle what she hope was her fellow man, her brain decided to toss out a disheartening tidbit that stopped her in her tracks. Most of the aliens she had encountered had either odd hair or eye color, so in order to tell she would have to get closer. Biting her lip in indecision before she took a carefully took a step forward.  Upon reaching closer she could now see that the boy wore a black collar around his neck, that held some small weird box on the front. His simple black shirt and brown pants tucked into dark brown boots made Carla think of some fantasy game characters she used to play. His hair was tied back at the nape of his neck, with long bangs that framed his face.  The ebony skinned human grinned slightly, he was really cute.  Carla was caught of guard when his hazel eyes met her mahogany ones. Oh god I am in trouble, was her panicked thought as they made eye contact.  Wait a second her mind interrupted her inward panic attack, she had never seen any of the aliens have brown eyes or even hazel. So maybe he was human? The boy patted the seat next to him, indicating that she was invited to sit. Carla obeyed the silent command and sat down next to the stranger.  The boy didn’t turn to her or even look at her as he spoke.

 

“Its kinda rare to see another human at the market. I mean I got captured right at the beginning of the war and was sold to be basically slave labor to my master.  So I haven’t seen many other humans around.  My owner is  here shopping, I don’t know why he insists on taking me, when he just makes me sit in the food court.  Oh yeah by the way what is your name?” he asked.  Carla’s eyes widened in surprise.  She wasn’t expecting him to start talking like they were old friends catching up.  Though if she thought about it too hard maybe he was rambling because he was lonely for human companionship.  She shook her head to snap herself out of her confused state as she said,

 

“My name is Starshine Carla Johnson.”  Turning to look at the boy, he turned his gaze toward her eyes narrowing them into dagger slits.

 

“I know that name.  Your are supposed to be those aliens mate,” he growled out.  Carla was stunned that he knew who she was, but before she could say anything the boy started to shake in visible anger.  “So how does it feel to be a princess.  I see you don’t have to wear a slave color like I do, must be nice to not have to worry about rations or fearing punishment. Though now that I think of it I should feel sorry for you.  After all to these aliens the women are nothing more than breeding stock to be bought and traded.  I wonder how long you will last your highness,” he said bitterly.  His words were like a cold bucket of water being poured on Carla’s heart, as tears started to well up in her eyes.  Turning away from him as she tried to will herself not to cry.  Blinking once more, her head turning towards him. She stretched out her hand and said the only thing she could think of,

 

“I am sorry.”  She paused for a moment before she continued on in a trembling voice.  “I am so sorry. It must be hard to bear such a heavy burden. You must be sad and lonely.  I know it is, because even though you say I am a princess I sure as hell don’t feel like one.  They treat me like dirt, insult me and talk down like I am some three year old in need of a good lecture.” Carla said growling near the end.  Silent tears started to run down her face, then all the emotions she had tried to suppress were starting to get to her. “You have no right to assume anything about me.  Just like I have no right to assume that I understand what you have been through.  Still though can we just please be happy and take comfort in the fact that we are seeing another human after so long,” Carla stated sadly, her hand moving towards his.  Her tears were falling harder as she tried to keep her sobs quiet.  The boy was quiet as his hazel eyes  looked down towards her hand on the bench.  He let his hand grip hers tightly in what he hoped was a comforting gesture.


“I am sorry.  I shouldn’t have placed my anger on you.  I am just a temperamental type of guy.  By the way my name is Tyler Robert Gale.  You have a lovely name.” Tyler whispered. The human girl chuckled softly, her tears decreasing.  A warm feeling started to grow in her chest, her head turning to give Tyler a small friendly smile.  He returned her smile with one of his own. Carla turned head back down to the ground and said nothing more as she kept grabbing his hand like a lifeline. Among the sea of uncertainty and unfriendly people, It was so good to find some illusion that she could call a comfort of home.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Please review and tell me what you think.

Welcome Home by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

I am so sorry the update is late. Also I would like to say THANK YOU for you awesome reviews. They really made me smile. Man I was beating myself up over this chapter, y'all just have no idea. The only reason I say that is because it just seems so grim, even though I know it will get better. Its just getting thier is what sucks right now.  Oh well as always please review and tell me what you think. Thanks again for your time.

The warmth of Tyler’s hand seemed to travel up her arm, until it filled her whole being. Maybe this is what it was like to be content, to not want or need anything else but this moment.  Carla smiled to herself, letting the swirling feelings of happiness consume her mind. “Do you know what I miss the most about Earth?” Tyler paused, waiting for a response.  Carla turned to give him a curious look, shaking her head at his question.  “I miss doritos.  I am serious, god I could almost give my right arm for a dorito most days,” he joked trying to make light of the grim situation that they were in.  Carla bellowed out small laughs as she brought her hands up to try and quiet her hysterical chuckles.  Tyler’s eyes brightened at her giggles, his own laugh escaping to join hers. Soon the two had quieted down from the laughs that they had filled them with joy.  Carla looked to her kindred spirit and fellow man in awe.  This was a surreal moment for her, after only having overbearing, egotistical psycho aliens for company.  She was happy, but at the same time her curiosity kept nagging at the back of her mind.  She wanted to ask him some questions.  Since he had been captured early on, maybe he could enlighten her as to the customs and mannerisms of this strange world.  

 

“Tyler.  If you don’t mind me asking, what can you tell me about this place?” she pleaded softly.  Hating the fact that she had taken a wonderful moment and taken it to a darker place at the drop of a hat.  He turned away, his smile replaced with a deep frown before he started to speak.

 

“I am sorry, but in all honesty I can’t give you too much information.  When I was brought here I was so scared I almost pissed myself,” Tyler laughed softly at the memory.  “To start off with, the aliens with the long pointed ears are called Junirki.  The other ones that look fairly similar to us are called Satos.  I mean they look normal except for the fact that they are really pretty and have strange colored hair and eyes.  Oh and those strange vampire like teeth,” Tyler shivered at that last statement, taking a moment to pull himself together.  The action surprised  Carla, but she didnt want to pry, so she waited until Tyler pulled himself from out of his memories and continued to speak in a low tone.  “There wasn’t any processing procedures or housing facilities for humans yet.  Many of us that were captured were either killed or beaten into  submission.  Males and females were kept in separate prisons.  In all honesty I just wanted to die, I was so angry and scared.  I can really only tell you about my experiences, except for the beatings for not being ‘obedient’, I dont really have any real information.” the human male snorted in irritation at the many lashings he had been giving in the past.  “What I will say for sure is that there is some tense air around here.  Lately my master has been really agitated and further more....” before Tyler could finish his sentence a figure came and stood before the two humans, a distinctive clearing of the throat bringing them out of their own little world and back into the reality of the situation.  Carla looked up, her mahogany eyes meeting narrowed golden ones.  A distinctive chill ran down her spine, but before she could fully panic and go throwing herself on the ground for mercy she noticed that said eyes were not looking in her direction but seemed to be focused on a person that sat right next to her.  I am going to go out on a limb and say that isn’t my ever so delightful soon to be husband, she thought.  The small breath that she had been holding coming out of her in one long huff. Coming to the realization that she wasn’t in too much imminent danger, the human woman relaxed.  Letting her mind finally focus on who actually stood before her.  His face was square with a soft creamy complexion. Slanted golden eyes narrowed dangerously into daggers, as they seemed to try and pierce Tyler with their very glare. Carla ignored the threatening look at the moment and continued to give the alien a once over.  If she or Tyler died at least she would know who to look for when she came back to extract her revenge by haunting him.  The alien stood about six feet even and had bright blond hair cut into what Carla could only describe as a neat bed head.  The front was cut short while the back was longer falling down his neck.  A plain grey tunic with a blood red sash tied loosely around the waist, and black pants tucked into light brown boots.  Carla was about to open her mouth to speak, but the Junirki’s baritone voice boomed out in an angry growl.

 

“Tyler...come.” the Junirki barked out the order, casting a heated glance at Carla.  He turned to glare at Tyler, almost daring him to defy his order.  Tyler looked from the Junirki to Carla, muttering a hasty goodbye.  Before he stood and followed the overbearing Junirki back into the chaotic sea of shoppers.  Carla was left alone, her eyes focused on where Tyler had sat next to her a moment before.  Bending her head down as she try to suppress the sadness that was starting to well up inside her heart.  Shaking her head, she brought her hands up to give herself a light slap to snap her out of bitter thoughts.  Carla knew that many would run and try to get away.  She knew that some wouldn’t even bother to run and just give in.  It would have been easier if she had just did what she was told and didn't run, but now she was contemplating  whether to go find them or not.  The truth was she knew what to expect with them and a part of her felt safe, at least with Aza.  Besides there was no way for her to find her way around or even survive on a planet she hadn’t really seen or been on for such a short amount of time.  She would surely die in no time flat.  As much as she despised it and even loathed the idea, her best chance of survival at the moment was with the two princes.  She must be screwed in the head, a part of her snapped. What did she want now? In all honesty she wanted to wake up and all this to be some twisted dream, but even she wasn’t crazy enough to come up with something like this. The truth was reality was so much more screwed up than any of her nightmares.  An she was cursing the gods who bestowed this hellish life upon her.  Standing up on her feet, her fists clenched tightly.  Right there and then she had decided that she wouldn’t let the gods screw her over completely.  She may not be happy at the moment, but she would take whatever life would throw at her and throw it back into its face.  Taking slow steps away from the bench she had sat in happiness only moments before, her face set into one of determination.  She was going to change and come out for the better.  With each step she took she heard her parents words ring out in her ears.  ‘Baby girl don’t always focus on the bad, try to find the good because at least you have something to smile about.  Carla darling, life is a trickster.  Sometimes it wants to show you something amazing, other times it simply likes to screw with you. So the only thing you can do is ask yourself...what are you going to do with it?’ the answer was clear she would beat life at its own game.

 

Vita was livid, his mind barely focusing on the world around him.  How dare she run from me he thought, feeling the darkness and rage building in his mind.  Even though thoughts of torturing her for leaving him kept repeating in his mind, another part was deeply scared and worried.  Then as if the universe had heard his prayers, there she stood by the entrance door with her hands behind her back as if she were waiting for him.  Quickening his steps until he stood before her, the human female turned her gaze up to his, her eyes wide with uncertainty.  He could hear her panicked thoughts of him killing her and burying her body in some deep remote place.  “Um...would it help if I say I am sorry?” she joked lightly, her tone laced with fear. Vita didn’t know how to respond or what to say, so he simply stared before turning to look to the two attendants who stood off to the side near them.  White hot anger started to race through his body, as his head started to pound.

 

“We are leaving,” he growled, his mind trying to control the deep rage he felt coursing through him.  Grabbing Carla’s hand the Junirki pulled her out the marketplace door and toward the street.  “Go get the carriage,” he ordered in an eerily calm voice.  The two attendants raced off down the street toward where the carriage was being kept.  The wait did nothing but help fuel his ever growing anger.  Dark malicious thoughts kept whispering about retribution for her leaving him.  His head was starting to pound, as if claws were digging into his brain.  Grunting in pain he gripped the human woman’s hand tighter, causing a distant whimper to pierce his chaotic thoughts.  “You will say nothing and get into the carriage,” the Junirki prince said in a monotone voice as the carriage pulled up to where the couple stood.  The two alien attendants coming up swiftly behind it on their own horses.  “Seaya you will ride with us, Kavitak will lead your horse,” the prince bellowed without even bothering to give the Sato a second glance.  A soft  yes sire was all that could be heard, as the Sato got off his horse and opened the carriage door for the couple to get in.  The cyan haired Sato shutting the door as he climbed in as well.  Vita looked to the human female that sat across from him, her wide eyes making him smirk.  His head beginning to pulse in a steady rhythm.  The once whispering malice filled thoughts had grown into venomous screams that plunged his mind into darkness.  The Junirki stuck his hand out the window and gave the signal for the driver to begin the journey.


    They had barely left the outskirts of the capital when Vita barked out the order for them to stop.  Carla looked at the prince curiously, a sickening feeling starting to creep up her spine. Chancing a glance to look at the prince’s face she saw that his gold eyes were as hard as steel. Something was off she thought, her eyes continuing to stare at the dark blue haired Junirki that sat before her.  “We will be stopping here for a moment and have a little discussion,” Vita said in a sickeningly sweet voice, causing Carla to be on high alert.  Seaya got out of the carriage without muttering a word, and helped Carla to stand on the ground below.  She turned to see Kavita approaching on his horse, with Seaya’s in tow.  “Kavitak, You will go on ahead.  Attend to your normal duties until I call for you,” the prince said, his tone filled with menace.  Carla looked to the blond Junirki whose face was filled with a mixture of uncertainty and fear.  Another moment passed before Kavitak turned and clicked his tongue for the horse to continue down the dirt road.  The human girl stared for another moment before she turned her head to look at Vita with suspicion.  He was talking to the driver, who was looking with fear at the furious prince. Something was wrong, she kept saying in her head.  The feeling of unease growing ever stronger inside of her.   Vita turned to give a smirk in Carla and Seaya’s direction, his strides reminding Carla of a predator about to strike unsuspecting prey.  The dark blue haired Junirki didn’t say anything to either one of them, instead turning and heading toward a small patch of tall weeds.  The human woman didn’t know if she should follow him or not, but the choice was taken away from her when she felt a vice like grip on her wrist.  She looked over toward Seaya who just shrugged his shoulders and dragged her behind him.  The walk towards the weeds only took a couple minutes but to Carla if felt like an eternity.  She watched curiously as Vita came to a swift stop.  “Listen closely and very carefully my dear.”  Vita began to speak, his voice causing goose pimples to appear on her skin.  “I am only going to say this once.  So make sure you learn this lesson well.  Now Seaya,” the Junirki prince said in a dark voice.  Walking over to Seaya who had let her hand go and stood perfectly still.  Carla looked from the Sato to the Junirki in fear.  The prince’s face was off somehow, as if his whole being had changed from that morning.  Then it hit her, she had seen that twisted look in his eyes and heard that low dark tone before in her nightmares.  Without warning Vita’s hands shot up and grabbed the Sato by the throat.  The poor Sato brought his hands up to try and get the prince to let him go.  “If I recall correctly you simply left my mate unattended.  Just what the hell were you thinking!?!” Vita yelled, throwing the Sato to the ground.  Seaya coughed roughly, trying to force much needed air into his lungs as he climbed back to his feet.  Carla watched in horror as Vita punched the cyan haired Sato, causing him to stumble and fall onto his back.  A swift kick was delivered to Seaya’s side, whimpers of pain tore from his throat.  The dark haired Junirki brought his foot down on to the Sato’s hand slowly starting to crush the fingers underneath. The princes laugh sending shivers down the human woman’s spine.  The laugh was low and devoid of any warmth.  “I must say I feel somewhat empty inside now.  You deserve punishment but, it seems I feel nothing from this encounter.”  The Junirki sighed his voice taking on an almost bored tone, as he continued to beat Seaya mercilessly.

“STOP IT! Its my fault!” the ebony woman screamed in horror.  Vita turned and stalked over to the shaking human that stood with a mixture of fear and determination.

 

“So you want to play hero?” Vita chuckled, finding her reaction to the situation rather delicious.  Vita watched in fascination as she took a step back, only to shake her head and regain the step she had lost.  “I see. You're just like him aren’t you? You don’t like me....hmmm and after all the trouble I went through.”  Vita growled, bringing his hand up quickly to wrap around her throat.  He squeezed it lightly cutting off her air supply.  Carla’s hand quickly came up to grasp at his wrist, her nails digging so deep into his arm that blood trickled down onto the grass.  

 

“P-p-please” she gasped her words coming out in struggled pants.  Gold eyes stared into the wide brown ones, that held nothing but fear.  Her head was starting to get fuzzy and her chest were beginning to burn.  Another moment passed before the prince let his grip on her throat go.  Carla took big gulps of air, forcing much needed oxygen into her lungs in sporadic coughs. When her breathing became even and she looked up to the dark haired Junirki whose face seemed to have taken on a whole new light.  His pupils were wide and looking down at her in what Carla hoped was regret.

 

“We are going home now,” the Junirki prince commanded, his tone neutral. The human woman stood on shaky legs, and quietly followed.  A limping Seaya staggering behind her.  All that kept repeating in her head was, what had happened?

 

The ride back to the Castle was a tense one, with no one saying anything to one another. When they arrived Carla was quickly escorted to her room.  Her body shaking at the memory as Kavitak was called to help Seaya to his room.  When they had passed each other neither one looked directly at one another, but out of the corner of her eye she could see cold eyes  narrowed at her back.  She let out a groan as two new attendants came and helped her change out of her clothes.  After she was left in only a black bra and matching boy shorts, the two Sato attendants left.  She could tell that it was still light outside, though she didn’t bother to look out the closed window and see what time it was.  Carla looked down to a clean nightshirt they left, and opted not to wear it.  Instead she quietly climbed into the giant bed and pulled the covers over her.

 

Vita gripped his head in pain, his mind lost in a dark abyss of anguish. ‘My mate needs to learn to behave, I Have to teach her just like our other mate.’ Vita shook his head screaming out into air.  “What is wrong with me?” he growled.  A chill running through his body at the thought that he might have been altered as well.  Pushing the thought down he pulled out another suppressant and quickly swallowed it.  Going over to his desk, he sat down in the chair.  He laid his head down on the desk and decided that he was just working too hard on rebuilding the empire. After all he couldn’t have been affected, could he?

 

Carla didn’t know how long she had slept, but when she awoke she could tell that the lights were off except for a dim lamp that was on the nightstand. Her vision was blurry and hazy.  Carla scrunched up her nose in confusion, she didn’t remember taking off her glasses.  “Hey idiot you shouldn’t fall asleep with your damn glasses on,” a familiar voice barked in irritation. The human tried to focus on the figure that stood next to her bed, but her vision became even more blurry as tears started to well up in her eyes.  Pulling back the covers the human didn’t respond to the Sato’s remark.  Reaching out her hand until she found his hand pulling lightly, then more forcible until Aza came tumbling into the bed.  Finally able to find her voice, saying the same words of comfort that her parents used to always say to her when she came back to the house. Though the words were more for her sake than anyone else. “W-w-welcome home,” she hiccuped sadly.  Her body scooting closer to Aza.  


“Jeez you're such an annoying female.” Aza grumbled but made no attempt to move. Moving slightly so that he could place her beloved stuffed lion in to her hands. Grabbing the covers to cover them both back up.  Aza’s hands slowly reached up to pull her against his chest.  Her quiet sobs turning into loud cries.  She knew that he had fallen willingly into the bed with her and was greatly appreciative for what she considered a kind act on his part.  She needed some sort of comfort right now.  An maybe even though she couldn’t see his face to confirm, but from the way he held Carla tightly just maybe he needed someone to comfort him as well.

Revelations by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

So we are getting closer towards the real fiend! Hoho and a dundun dun. So anyways sorry for it being late. I hope you like this chapter. We are getting closer towards my ultimate goal....So as always thank you for all the great reviews. Please review and tell me what ya think. Thanks again bye-bye.

The sun had risen not too long ago, light peeking in from the corner of the curtain. Doing little to put Aza’s mind at ease.  He should have still been asleep, but his restless mind just wouldn’t let him doze for very long.  Before now he would suddenly wake up breathing heavily, as if he had just run a marathon.  The nightmares were chaotic and barely made any sense,always consisting of shadows reaching out to smother him, and just when he thought he would be completely consumed a small light would appear in front of him.  The small glow would be nothing more than a tiny flame, only to grow brighter as each second passed.  Completely illuminating the darkness, pushing it back from the abyss from which it came.  Then Aza would reach out his hand to cup the flame only for it to slowly die before his eyes, leaving him surrounded in darkness once more.  The Sato prince looked over to his bed companion who had stayed close snuggled into his side.  Leaning down to brush a stray strand out of her sleeping face, he stared at her intently.  She wasn’t a beauty, that he knew, for he had seen far more beautiful creatures, yet he found none as interesting as the human who slept deeply beside him.  Aza growled low in his throat, and closed his eyes once more.  Letting himself calm and reflect on all that had been happening.  In his confused state all the thoughts and feelings he had been suppressing suddenly came forth to the front of his mind.  He knew now that the king had a new heir his life meant little to nothing, the king could have him disposed of on a whim.  Aza suspected that the king still had a need for him or he would have been as good as dead when he was at the Sato settlement.  Still that thought alone couldn’t ease the paranoia creeping up his spine, as he rode back to the Junirki Castle at a hurried pace.  Though he loathed the idea of running like a scared creature back to its master, at least with the Junirki prince he was safe for now.  If he was to be honest with himself he could almost say he felt safer with Vita than he did with anyone else.  At least with that twisted prince nothing was really expected of him, and his life had value if only for the moment.  


Vita never called him a mistake who was spared by a king’s fickle mind.  Nor did Vita want him to be anything that he wasn’t, he simply just let him be.  Aza hated when the prince touched him and caressed him, but yet even though he was being violated the prince never stopped saying how much he valued and loved him.  Always having mostly been ignored by his father and berated by his bearer he was at a loss when the prince kept declaring his love and so chose to act just as indifferent towards him as he did everyone else.  Still Aza detested the prince but at the same time couldn’t help but be glad that at least he was with someone who found him to be of some value.  Which brought Aza’s thoughts back to the human who he was to wed within the week.  She was childish and simple minded, but her strange demeanor and positive attitude always made him drop his guard around her.  Aza blinked at that last thought, the relization that he could be completely comfortable around Carla made him look down at the  sleeping human once more.  It pissed him off that a mere whelp of a conquered race, could bring out feelings he thought he had abandoned long ago.  The human was amusing with her dramatic gestures and facial expressions.  All in all Aza loved playing with her, she was like a wonderful toy that he was lucky enough to stumble upon. Still the fact that her touch didn’t make him feel like some diseased creature who had been bestowed mercy like it did with everyone else.  No her touch was light and soft, not hard and demanding.  Aza sighed, bringing his hand up to brush his hair from his face.  Now that he really thought about it, he had even let Carla brush his hair. No one had done that for him, and when she asked all he could do was stare dumbly and nod his head.  By asking him if she could comb his hair she was basically asking ‘to have intercourse’ in Sato culture.  Of course if he had told her that beforehand she would have tried to hide under the bed.  So he selfishly accepted her offer to have his hair brushed, and he loved it.  It was like heaven on earth, with her stroking his long hair tenderly.  Even the memory of that small time brought warmth to his heart.  If he was to place the feeling he would call it affection or maybe desire. The silver haired Sato sighed once more in defeat, his thoughts were doing nothing but causing confusion from his own lifelong desire to be left alone.  He had never let himself become attached to anyone, but now he was finding that he wanted something more.  What that something was he wasn’t to sure, but he knew that if him and Carla stuck together then maybe he would finally find a way to fill up the ache in his heart that he had been ignoring for so long.


Suddenly the bed shifted, and a sleepy Carla sat up giving a drowsy smile to Aza.  “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” she asked in raspy tone.  Sitting up slightly so that the covers fell off her.  Aza didn’t reply but instead looked at her clothes.  She was still clad in only a black bra with matching boyshorts.  Last night he knew that she had worn almost nothing to bed, but now that her tears had ceased he could really see just how vulnerable she was.  That was when his body started to spring to life with a desire to take possession of her.  

 

“Are you an idiot or maybe you want to get better acquainted again?” he growled.  Carla’s gave him a confused look not seeming to catch on to what he was saying.

 

“Um...what?” was all that she could respond.  Until the realization that she was exposed with Aza in the bed popped into her mind.  “PERVERT!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.  She brought her hand up to slap him, until Aza caught her wrist right before it was going to make contact with his face.

 

“You're the one who pulled me into the bed last night crying your head off,” snapped an irritated Aza.  Carla opened and then closed her mouth, then opened it once again.  Clearing her throat she was finally able to find her voice.

 

“I was upset and besides you were holding me so damn tight I thought I might break.  However I can see that me yelling at you was very inappropriate.  We are all adults and should act like ones,” she said that last part with a scrunched up nose.  Even she found that last sentence laughable since she hardly ever acted like an adult.  A disheartening thought since Aza acted more like an adult then she did and he was younger.  

 

“Right and I am the damn queen of the world,” the Sato prince said sarcastically.  A wicked smile played across Aza’s lips, an evil thought popped into his head.  Before Carla even had a chance to speak he pounced on top of her.  Taking the human completely by surprise, as her hands were placed above her head.  The silver haired Sato’s body rested comfortably on top of her.  He used his legs as support so he wouldn’t put all his weight on her.  “So my dear.  Why were you crying last night?  Did you miss me?,” the Sato said in a seductive tone, bringing his head down to nip at her neck.  He watched with pleasure at how her eyes widened, and a panicked expression flickered across it, quickly shifting back to anger.

 

“Get off of me you jerk. I don’t want you on me,” she huffed.  Doing all that she could to avoid looking at his eyes that seemed to have developed a smoldering flame in them.  Aza growled, before he bent down towards the junction between her shoulder and neck to lick, and suckle her skin.  The Sato prince loved the small whimpers and moans that came from her, before he stopped for a moment.  An overwhelming desire to bite down on her skin and mark her took a hold of him.  He debated this thought for a second, before he made up his mind.  He licked her neck and then bit down causing Carla to yelp in pain.  The coppery taste of her blood flowing into his mouth, and down his throat.  He sucked at the wound for what seemed like forever as the human tried to get him off of her.  Finally Aza tore himself away from the wound he inflicted and gave it a finally lick.  The wound wasn’t deep, but it would leave a scar.  The Sato was content with that knowledge, at least now he had given her some sort of punishment for causing all these confusing feelings that stirred within him.  Getting off the human and sliding off the bed. He stood on the floor, his silver eyes staring at a confused Carla.  She sat up and brought her hand up to touch where Aza had bitten, wincing from the pain.  

 

“Lets get you to the bathroom and cleaned up.” said an indifferent Aza.  Carla slowly got onto the floor next to Aza, her mind still in shock.  The silver haired Sato sighed, and picked her up in his arms.  Quickly walking over to where the bathroom was . A small smile on his lips from Carla’s unexpected reaction. Maybe for now he could admit that he was starting to like this woman.



Ruasu sat at his desk, hands tugging at his hair in frustration.  He knew that letting the prince and that human go out together would be a disaster.  Now there was gossip among the nobles that the prince actually cared for that human and also that she may convince the prince to give the humans there freedom or even worse grant them citizenship.  Leaning back in his chair he sighed as he pulled out the note he had received earlier in the day from an anonymous source.  It seemed that certain members of the nobility were having the same doubts he was and were looking to form an alliance.  Shifting papers on his desk until he located the lists of eligible Junirki nobles that had any chance of gaining the throne if Vita were removed.  His eyes immediately settled on “Lareuna” Vita’s first cousin.  A slow smile crept onto his face at the thought of bringing down Vita’s enemies, and finally getting the thanks and more importantly the approval he craved from the Juniriki heir.  Ruasu knew that Lareuna had a grudge against the Junirki heir, and was no doubt spreading the gossip to put doubts in the people’s head.  Ruasu growled, his hands clenching at the thought of the arrogant Lareuna.  He thought by spreading rumors and speculation that Ruasu would betray Vita.  The violet haired Junirki let out a small chuckle of contempt, he could use those ambitions against the nobles and Lareuna himself. Placing the note in a hidden compartment in one of his desk drawers, as he contemplated how he could use the self centered nobles to his and Vita’s advantage.  Another thought presented itself to him at the recent memories of Vita’s erratic behavior, if the prince was becoming affected by the disease having ties with Lareuna could be beneficial to everyone involved including Vita even though he would probably hate him for it.  For now he would watch and see how things played out.  Until he was certain that Vita had sucumbed to the madness, he would only take precautionary measurements.  He would still go ahead and make contact with the devil, but he would not be a puppet on a string.  Yes, Vita would hate him for his seeming betrayal if he ever found out, but Ruasu made a promise long ago that he would do everything in his power to make Vita’s dream of having a peaceful kingdom come true.  Nothing would stand in his way at achieving the goals that both he and Vita had been starving for.  Making his decision he took out pen and paper and began to compose the most dangerous letter of his life.



    Lying in the darkness fighting back the memories of Seaya’s terror as he mercilessly punished him for his failure to watch over Carla.  Vita could still smell the foul stench of fear pouring from the injured Sato as he saw his life flashing before his eyes.  He couldn't believe that he had done such a thing, he knew that he had the power, but he had never beaten anyone in his staff.  He had punished his mate, but it was only to get a reaction from him.  He hadn’t had to do it lately, but now that the human was in the picture.  Vita found himself feeling longing and jealousy toward her and Aza’s seeming closeness.  So he punished his mate for giving her what he had always craved so easily.  Aza may not have realized yet but Vita knew that the Sato wasn’t some obedient doll that everyone else saw.  Vita had slowly started to become more secure with his and Aza’s relationship, until he saw how Aza reacted around Carla.  Still he had never lost control with anyone except Aza and now he had badly beaten one of his staff.  Cold sweat broke out on his skin at the memory of his pleasure during the act, only Carla’s tear filled cries stopping him from ending Seaya’s life.  “What have I become!,” he yelled flinging himself from the bed as he stumbled to the shower hoping that he could wash away these newfound fears and insecurities that seemed to have awakened in him since the arrival of the human in his life. He couldn’t be losing his mind at this moment, right when he had a whole kingdom that depended on him.  Along with two beings who were starting to mean more than the whole world  to him. He would overcome this new trial, just like all the others before them and mold his people as well as his mates into the family he had always dreamed of.

Taking A Stand by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

So um...sorry it's so late. An I know everything is going to slow, but believe me I am trying! Anyways thank you all for your reviews, they really help and make me press on. So without further delay, as always please tell me what you think!. Thanks again! Have a happy thanksgiving.

The water’s soothing warmth, surrounded Carla’s body like a security blanket.  She soaked contentedly at the moment in the large jacuzzi tub, as if she didn't have a care in the world.  You would never have known that just moments ago she was busy giving a very rude and hostile alien a verbal smack down.  Along with an actual physical one right to his cheek.  Carla fumed with all the anger she could muster in her being. “Damn bastard.” she grumbled, bringing her hands up to lather soap on her arms. Thoughts of righteous anger consuming her. What the hell is his problem? Does he think just because he is a prince he can do whatever the heck he pleases!?, she thought sourly. The memory of how hurt the prince was when she slapped him, playing in her mind.

 

When Carla finally realized that she had been placed on the floor of the ridiculously huge pristine bathroom, her mind had suddenly snapped.  A fire that had steadily been growing was about to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting victim that was her tormentor.  “Who the hell do you think you are?” she screamed at the Sato prince’s back.  Her body shooting up to take a defensive stance.  Carla’s blood started to boil well beyond a point of no return, as the alien just ignored her and filled up the large bath tub that could fit five people side by side.  “Damnit! You turn around right now! I am talking to you.” the human shouted once more.  Her breath heaving in dramatic gasps, she felt completely out of her element.  Never in her life being this angry, she felt empowered and yet horrified.  Aza turned to look at her with an amused smile on his face.  Carla was taken back by his expression finding it almost sweet that he could smile at her, yet doing nothing but pissing her off even more. The human woman wanted nothing more than to wipe that damn smirk off his face. So without even thinking about it she marched over and stood before him.  “What are you complaining about now idiot?” the prince said with mirth.  Aza didn’t say anything but his smile only grew, as if he was teasing her.  Well she had enough and was going to show him. Today right at that moment she was going to take a stand.  So with all her might she brought her hand up and slapped the arrogant prince right across his cheek.  She watched as his eyes widen in surprise and her hand trembled, as she brought it down to her side.  “I am so sick of these games and your attitude.  I have a name you jerk so use it from now on.  My name is Carla. C-A-R-L-A!” she spelled out.  She was in a mild state of shock herself.  Carla had never hit anyone on purpose and with such force.  So she was in a state of loss, as Aza brought up his hand to touch his cheek.  He looked lost and vulnerable which curved Carla’s anger down to mild irritation.  Before Carla could even mutter a word, the prince turned and marched out the bathroom leaving her alone.

 

She felt the need to apologize, but she knew she was in the right. I mean there's only so much verbal abuse and harassment a girl can take.  Still though you didn’t have to slap him to prove your point her mind interjected.  “Oh shut up.” she grumbled at herself.  Great now I am losing my mind.  Carla shook her head to clear her thoughts. Her eyes narrowing at the wall as she vowed silently to herself.  From this day forth I am going to change and make a stand.  I am not going to be some weak little girl anymore.  It was time to grow up, but yet it would be easier said than done.  She never had a reason to grow up so much, but circumstances were forcing her to change and adapt to the situation at hand.  Still though no one has to deal with a moody temperamental prince, nor does anyone have to deal with a psychotic bipolar prince, whose personality is either one extreme or another.  A sigh escaped her, at the depressing thoughts. So instead of dwelling she simply closed her eyes and cleared her mind.

 

The Sato prince rubbed his sore cheek, as he winced slightly in pain.  He was still shocked by how hard Carla had hit him when her mind had finally caught up to her.  Aza was deeply confused by her reaction.  He had merely treated her the same as he had always treated her.  He even started treating her better than when they had first met, at least that is what he thought.  He was still stunned by her aggression towards him, but also found it rather interesting to see her starting to grow a backbone it seemed.  As much as her assault had pained him, the Sato couldn’t help but give a slight smile.  The human was certainly full of surprise. Aza sighed and dismissed anymore thoughts of the vexing human.  He had wandered around aimlessly after the incident with Carla and now could focus clearly at where he was.  Aza eyed the large wooden doors in surprise, as he realized where he had finally ended up.  He stood outside of Vita’s study, he knew he needed to tell the Junirki prince of the new circumstances, but he hesitated.  Aza didn’t know what exactly Vita would do.  Maybe everyone already knew except for him, after all his family wasn’t particularly close.  So maybe he was making a big deal out of nothing.  However if Vita didn’t know, then the prince could say the Sato were withholding information.  Causing friction which could lead to the disintegration of the treaty, and could cause another war to brew.  If that was the case where would that leave everyone.  Where would that leave his idiotic human?  Would she die in the war he brought about? Could he even protect her?  Aza paused in his thoughts, the realization that he was starting to more than tolerate or even like.  Still though he refused to let the word love enter his mind.  However he could admit that as much as he tried to deny it, he knew in his heart that he had feelings for her.  So now that he stood at the door of truth, should he simply ignore all like his family assumed he would, or should he risk starting another war?  The choice stood before him at this very moment, turn back and risk being assassinated later on.  Or should he sacrifice a frail peace for his own survival.  Aza’s eyes hardened, and with a trembling hand he opened the door and stepped into Vita’s study.



    Vita sat slumped at his desk head in his hand as if one of the headaches he was plagued with was coming on.  Hearing the door open he turned to berate whoever had invaded his privacy, seeing that it was Aza he leaned back in his chair with a sigh confused that he would approach him without  being summoned, “ Hello Aza I was just thinking of you,” he said while rising to his feet.

    “ I have some pressing information that I felt couldn't wait General,” Aza said as he closed the door behind him and took a seat in one of the chairs beside the desk.

“I suppose it must have been something dire if it could force you to enter my presence of your own accord,” Vita said sardonically as he flopped back down into his chair.  “ Well lets have it then, I am very busy after all.”

 

“Well as you know I have just come back from the Sato settlement were  I saw my tsuki and my little brother.”  Leaning back in his chair Aza waited to see if Vita knew about his younger brother, or if the information would be as much of a surprise to him.


    “I am fully aware that,” Vita stopped mid sentence as what Aza had said sunk in, quitely he turned to look into Aza’s eyes.  “Was the child normal?”

    “If you are asking if he can bear children then yes he is.” Aza said hurt at being reminded of his own deficiencies.  “ Which of course means he would be highly preferable as the heir over me, but with me alive that is an issue.”

    “That Bastard!”  Vita yelled as he turned and swept the papers from his desk chest heaving in anger.  “I will have him killed for withholding this from me.  This could throw us into another war that we cannot afford.”  Turning to Aza realization dawned on him at the import of these events on his future mate.  “I understand now why you came to me,  the danger this puts you in is astounding, so for the time being I must ask you to confine yourself to the palace.” the Junirki prince paused, bring his hand up to brush his bangs from his eyes. He sighed once more before he started to speak again.  “Our bonding ceremony will be taking place within the week.  However since this news had been brought to my attention I will see if we can speed it up.  I will also be assigning you bodyguards.  Now please head to Carla’s room and wait for me to summon you two. Also Aza please tell a servant to have Ruasu summoned to my study.”  Vita said hastily. Aza bowed, before he quickly exited the Junirki’s study.

Vita pace back and forth behind his desk, his body seething with anger.  He snapped his head to the door when it opened.  His eyes narrowing at Ruasu in obvious anger.  Ruasu bowed at the waist, not saying anything.  Vita nodded his head in acknowledgement at him.  The violet haired Junirki’s face gave nothing away, as he sat down on the large leather seat that was near the window.  Vita sat down at his desk, silently as well.  Making sure that his mind was shielded.  “Aza came to see me,” he said casually.  Ruasu’s eyes widened in surprise.  

 

“He came to you of his own accord?”  Ruasu asked.  Vita simply nodded, before he continued to speak

 

“Yes he wanted to tell me of his trip from the Sato settlement.” the prince said in a serious tone.  “Do you know what he told me?” he asked, not bothering to wait for a reply from his chief of security and advisor.  “Well let me tell you what he said.  The Sato prince, heir to the Sato throne, had just seen his and I quote ‘father and little brother’. An before you even ask the little brother is a normal healthy Sato child.”  Vita growled the last part out, finding saying those words left a bitter taste in his mouth.  The prince watched as Ruasu blinked several times, before his eyes narrowed.

 

“I see,” the advisor said, his voice monotone.  

 

“I presume you knew nothing of this?” the prince went on to ask.  Ruasu shook his head, his fist clenching.

 

“Of course I had no knowledge of this. Otherwise I would have brought it to your immediate attention.”  Vita nodded his head, before his hand shot up to grip his head in pain.  The prince stood and began to pace once more, deciding that Ruasu had no prior knowledge.  After all Ruasu had been his advisor and confidant for years.  So Vita was sure that Ruasu would never betray his trust, or put his mates in danger.  Still though this situation was a problem and they needed to decided what to do with this new information.  Aza could be killed at anytime, and the planet plunged into another war. Those thoughts only fueled the already blazing anger that was in Vita’s soul.  “I can not believe that backstabbing old bastard.  Spouting on about corporation and becoming a united planet for a greater good.  This could lead to another war and we could end up not only completely wiping ourselves out but also dragging along another planet,” yelled  Vita. His head was pounding, as if his mind was ready to explode.  Vita growled and brought his hands up to grip his head in pain.

 

“Your highness are you alright?” asked a curious Ruasu.  The prince didn’t say anything, before he lifted his head and turned to Ruasu his golden eyes holding what some would say was worry, before they hardened.  

 

“My mate is in danger, we are going to need to speed up the bonding ceremony.  I want the preparations done by the day after tomorrow.  Do you understand?” the prince asked in a deadly tone, his voice carrying the promise of death for any who did not obey.  Ruasu nodded his head.  Knowing that now was not the time to argue with the prince when it came to the safety of what the prince considered his.

 

“I will see that it is done your highness, but what shall we do about this new development. If it is brought to the attention of the Sato king that we know about his other heir, he will surely send someone to kill Aza.” the advisor said thoughtful.  Vita sat down at his desk, his once angry demeanor taking on a deathly calm.  Then out of nowhere the prince started to chuckle softly, that slowly grew into a demented laugh. Than as quickly as the laugh came, it was gone replaced again by small chuckles once more.

 

“Why, my dear advisor we continue on with the plan as normal.” Vita said nonchalantly.

 

“But your highness will surely be suspected of the death of the king.  I mean it will look suspicious for such a rush ceremony and then the king killed right after.  We could get away with it  being a week away, but you pushing it forward without giving everyone a reason.  Will surely raise some eyebrows.” Ruasu pointed out, hoping to reason with him.

 

“They wouldn’t dare accuse me out in the open, because now we know of their bargaining chip.  After all they can rant and rave all they want, but at the end of the day they are in no position to start another war just as we are.  So lets call their bluff. Besides with the king gone, the rest will fall in line.  I will not let any harm come to my family, nor will I let all that we have worked for be destroyed before it has even had a chance to be fully built.  You are dismissed oh and also have my mates moved to our newly constructed shared rooms.  I want bodyguards placed around the clock until the situation is neutralized.” the prince said.  Ruasu got up and bowed, turning to leave.  “Oh and Ruasu.  As for the child, we will let it live for now, but later if the child becomes a problem or wishes to do any harm to Aza.  Please do not hesitate to have him killed in the most painful way possible.” Vita said with a small twisted smile, his eyes hardening. Ruasu nodded before he said a softly,

 

“It will be as you have commanded it your highness.” the advisor said, before he left the prince to his thoughts.

 

Carla glared at her one and only tormentor who sat only four feet away on the floor.  He had his back turned to her, and body slightly hunched as he sat and read the manga that laid out before him.  When Aza had come back to the room, he didn’t even acknowledge her or say anything.  Instead the alien simply went over to a big stack of novels and manga.  Picking up a random one he simply turned his back to her and flopped to the floor.  An there he sat an hour or so later, still reading that same manga.  Obviously ignoring me.  Like I can’t see through your ruse, she thought hotly.  At first the silence was bearable, even with the tension that hung in the air, but now the quiet was starting to get to Carla.  She was going to go insane.  “Okay that is it!” screamed a very irritated Carla.


    “This is what you wanted is it not?”, looking at her over his shoulder he continued, “ I only know how to treat people two ways, since you didn't like the way I was before I’m going to treat you the way I treat the General.”  Rolling back onto his stomach he started thumbing through the manga aimlessly.

    “Your such a jerk!, you have no idea why I was upset, I just want to be treated like a person. You know maybe call me by my actual name instead of some insult.”  She yelled and jerked the manga out of his hands and threw it across the room.  Standing up silently Aza walked to the manga and checked to see if it was damaged, sighing he placed it back on the pile and went to sit down next to Carla. “ I am a living person.  What is up with this damn planet and all you messed up aliens?  Do you guys need help from Dr. phil.  God wait if I am asking for Dr. Phil’s help I must be messed up in the head?”  Carla screamed as she pulled at her hair in frustration. Feeling as if she had completely lost her mind.  Sighing she turned toward Aza, his face showing uncertainty of her actions.  Carla stared at him, seeing just how much he had changed since their paths had first crossed. The once demonic alien that was her warden now look like a lost man at sea. He was actually quite cute, her mind came to realize. A jerk nonetheless, but at least now it seemed he was trying to be a little bit more caring of her needs.

    “Idiot,” he said as he put his hand against her face and pushed her back onto the bed, smiling the entire time at her antics.  “Carla, I can’t make any promises. However I can try to be... more understanding, but I have never had the need to develop any sort of social skills.  In the future if you have a problem with my actions towards you please advise me of my mistakes and I will attempt to correct them.” Aza said as he stood and walked towards the bed and flopped down onto it.  Turning towards her, he cocked his head to the side “and by the way we are moving into our shared apartments with Aza later today so you may want to send for someone to make you a little more presentable,”. Carla was stunned and simply stared in shock. He had actually said her name and was smiling at her. A real smile, and not one of sadistic pleasure or amusement. Just a smile, as if he was happy to be talking to her. She nodded her head still completely dazed, while she felt her heart quickening in her chest.

Understanding by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Please forgive me that this chapter is late. Seriously I hate the flu it derails everything whenever you get sick. I am still not feeling 100% but I wanted to get this chapter out. So now my whole plans for the week got shot, but enough of my rambling. As always review and tell me what you think. Thanks for all your support!

Tripping over her feet again as she was dragged down the hallway by her new bodyguards that acted more like jailor’s, she cried out and sank to the ground in sheer frustration.  Why wouldn't they tell her what was going on moving to new apartments shouldn't be so frantic.  Looking over at Aza she was confused by the grim look on his face, she had never seen this much emotion showing and it was really scary.  Hearing swift footsteps approaching from behind her she felt her heart leap into her throat as Vita’s voice rang out behind her.  “What is going on here and why is my mate on the ground!”

“I apologize my lord, but she has been very uncooperative and has fallen to the ground several times,” the guard sank to the ground fearing repercussions.  

“Thats not true you were going to fast, I couldn't keep up,” Carla snapped.  Taking a deep breath so she could ask for an explanation she was stopped cold when Vita scooped her up into his arms and turned to the Guards.

“Since the simple task of escorting my mates to our new quarters was too much for you, you are dismissed report yourself to Ruasa as soon as we arrive at our quarters.”  Turning dismissively away from them he swiftly strode down the hallways soon arriving at a set of large double doors, placing Carla back on her feet gently  he pushed open the doors revealing a large living area with a hallway leading away in the back of the room.  “These will be our new quarters, this is the common area I have had rooms prepared for you Carla your’s will be the first doors down the hallway Aza’s is next and mine is at the end of the hallway.  Off to the right is our shared bedroom and a shared bathroom as well.”  Striding across the room he took a seat on one of the couches and gazed at his future mates, waiting for them to take everything in.

Carla walked into the room looking about nervously not sure what Vita would think was appropriate for a living room.  She was surprised at how ordinary it was, ‘where are all the torture devices,’ she thought while she stared at the beige carpeting and leather sectional couch.  There was a large television and shelf filled with a bunch of movies and board games like he had seen a living room in a movie and copied it.  Vita’s words finally came through to her as she finished her examination of the room.  “ What we have to sleep in the same bed!?”

“Of course, I do understand that we all have separate needs and interests but I do feel that we need to spend more time together to solidify our bond.  So our meals as well as our beds will be shared from here on out,” Vita stated.  “I will not have this become a problem and I fully expect both of you to come willingly when I summon you.  Other than that you are both free to pursue your own interests, if you need anything that is not already provided please come to me and I will have it arranged.”  Standing up swiftly he grabbed her hands and pulled them towards the hallway.  “I am very proud of the arrangements I had made for your individual quarters,” he said as he almost dragged them down the hallway.  Stopping at the first door he pulled Carla against him as he opened up the doorway and pulled them inside.

‘oh my gosh!’ Carla thought as the doorway opened to reveal a room straight out of her imagination.  Looking around the room she couldn't believe she was on an alien planet because it was like everything she had ever wanted before the invasion had been transported into one place.  The room was a huge circle with large bookshelves and couches around the edges filled with different things from earth.“It’s wonderful,” was all she could say as she ran her hands across the rows of books and videos she had always wanted.

“I know the colors are very jarring but I had Ruasa and Kavitak question a large number of earth woman about the design of the room and also the furnishings to include and apparently girls of your age are obsessed with anything pink or purple.” he said with resignation.

Pulling herself away from all the reminders of home scattered around the room she picked up a stuffed penguin as she turned back to the door where Vita was waiting. Even if the colors were something she wouldn’t pick in a million years, it was still wonderful to be in a room filled with things that she could be familiar with. Then that led her to the thoughts of why is he doing all this?   ‘He is so confusing is he actually trying to get on my good side, He must actually be crazy to do all this.  He’s got to be up to something he already owns me afterall he doesn't have to win my affection.  Who am I kidding this is wonderful even if its still a cage at least I can finally finish watching all these movies before he murders me.’  Smiling at Vita she said, “I love it, it’s just like being home again.”  Which startled Aza and Vita both since she was usually so brash about anything that had to do with her.

“I am so pleased that you appreciate this, now if we can move on I am growing weary and would like to retire shortly,” grasping the doorframe as he turned to leave the room he felt the all too familiar stirrings of another headache coming on.  Taking their hands once again he led them to Aza’s rooms and pushed the doors open more forcefully.  “I used the same basic layout as Carlas quarters since you both seem to share many interests,” he said a bitter edge creeping into his cheerful tone.  Carla cocked her head to the side at Vita’s tone, but didn’t comment on it. She knew when to keep her mouth shut, sometimes and this was one of them.  She looked into Aza’s room which as Vita had said was basically the same layout as hers, except his room was dark blue. The bookshelf’s consisted of nothing but books and in the far right was a little nook that held a built in desk. A chair was tucked in under the desk and piles of more books were on top. Carla’s eyes popped at the site of all the books, she had no idea that Aza liked to read that much. She would have to ask him about that later she thought. Turning to look at the Sato prince who had quietly walked past her and Vita to look at his new surroundings. A small smile was on his lips as he looked at all the books. He looked to relaxed and at peace within the walls that would be his new home. Was he happy, she wanted to ask him. Still though she kept her tongue not wanting to ruin the mood, he was in such a grim mood only moments before that in all honesty she didn’t have to heart to disturb him. Averting her eyes from the serene looking scene she turned towards Vita. His gaze was intense and brows furrowed in concentration, as he looked on towards the Sato prince in almost a worried sense. That expression caught her off guard, he looked so nervous. Then as if struck by lighting it dawned on her, Vita wanted their approval. The Junirki prince turned to look at her, his eyes widening in embarrassment. Though as quick as his flustered look came, it was quickly replaced with one of confusion. “Is there something on my face?”, he asked. Carla shook her head, a small laugh escaping her. She was finding this whole situation a little overwhelming, but all she could do at the moment was laugh.

    "Are you alright?” they both asked in union, causing the human woman to be consumed in a fit of giggles. Her hands came out waving, as tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

    "I’m good. I’m good!” she bellowed out, her breath finally settling. “The rooms are wonderful wouldn’t you agree Aza.” she beamed, turning to look from one confused alien to the other. Since he put all the effort into making the rooms for them, the least she could do is show her appreciation. An also she really wasn’t interested in upsetting him at that particular moment. She watched as Vita smiled at her, a look of pride crossing his face. While poor Aza simply nodded really unsure how he should react to the situation. “Can we see your room now?” Carla went on to ask. The Junirki frowned, his head shaking quickly from side to side.

    "No you may not see my room at this moment. Now if you'll excuse me I have some business to attend too. We will be having our first evening meal together tonight. Kavitak will be coming shortly to help you two get dressed and to escort you both to our dining chambers.” Vita said quickly, turning to leave his two bewildered mates behind.

    “Okay that was weird.” Carla said turning to give Aza a quizzical look. The Sato prince just shrugged and turned to head towards one of the book shelfs. Plucking a book off the shelf he went and sat down on the couch. Looking towards Carla he patted the cushion next to him. Carla cocked a brow at him, but decided not to say anything. Walking over she sat down next to him. She gasped softly, when Aza placed his arms around her shoulders and brought her in close. Okay this is new, she thought. Deciding not to fight against it and just let him hold her, as he started to read the book out loud to her. At least he was keeping his word and trying.


    Vita turned to lock the door that was to be his room. It was against his nature to make such a hasty retreat but he just wasn’t ready to let them into his private life. If he was being honest with himself he was a bit hesitant to show even his mates his likes and dislikes. Would they make fun of him or would they come to not respect him, kept running through his mind. He gave a quick once over at the sanctuary he had built for himself. The walls were a soft cream color that had various colorful framed artwork on it. In the corner was a large oak desk, with a desk chair tucked under it. One wall had a fifty inch television, with a spacious leather couch in front of it. On the far side of the room was a large black bookshelf that was filled with movies. Most of the movies being romantic comedies or comedies.The pounding that was in his head was starting to grow worse as his anxiety started to grow. He had to calm down soon became his motto, moving over to the desk that had his suppressants on it. Quickly shaking one into his hand, he down it without even a glass of water. The pill feeling dry as he forced it down his throat. Vita was so tired and his mind was so weary that all he could do is drag himself over to the couch.  He grabbed the remote and plopped down onto the couch. Switching the tv on and starting the movie from where he had last left off, he let himself simply relax.


    Everything had been going good, ever since Vita had disappeared.  Aza had read to her which in turn had made her pass out like a baby.  Only to be shaken awake by the one who had help pacify her into slumber.  “Hey. Kavitk’s here to help you get dressed,” Aza said through his hand, while trying to stifle a yawn. That bit of news caused Carla’s foggy mind to quickly clear up, as she glanced over to the door.  Her brown eyes meeting his glaring golden gaze.

    “If you will please come with me. We can prepare for tonight’s dinner,” Kavitk said through tight lips. Turning to head out of the room. Carla was hesitant to go but with a reluctant sigh she pushed herself off the couch and quietly followed the Junirki out the room. She felt her heart thumping loudly in her chest, as she stepped into her new room where Kavitk was taking a light blue dress off of a traveling wardrobe. She shut the door and cleared her throat, unsure of what she should do or say. So instead she went to the other side of the room, before she decided to finally speak.

    "So....um....I haven’t see you in a while. How have you been?” the human woman asked in an awkward tone. Wishing that she had kept her mouth shut when the Junirki’s ears dropped and he turned to snarl at her.

     “I don’t think that is any of your concern human. Do you know that because of your idiocy that Seaya was gravely injured.” Kavitk spat. Stepping towards her, his hands clenched tightly into fists. “I knew your species was stupid and selfish, though the prince says that your kind is not. However from your actions and the results they brought about upon me and Seaya prove otherwise.  The princes can always find another bitch.”  Carla tried to shrink away from the enraged Junirki, but her back had hit the bookshelf so now she was stuck.  

     “Look...I am sorry okay. I didn’t know what would happen.  I just...I just wanted to be away from all of you.” she spoke truthfully, trying to muster up all the courage she could.  She was truly sorry for what had happened to Seaya but she wasn't going to let Kavitk try and intimidate her. She was starting to get sick of being pushed around.  “Now you look here dammit.  I am very sorry for what happened to Seaya! I would never wish that upon anyone, and I told Vita that it was my fault and not his. I am not some stupid child who needs to be watched over and if you think about it of course I would try to run for it! I am trapped on a planet with a bunch of condescending jerks who seemed to skip some years in their own mental development.  Unable to Express their own damn feelings beyond arrogance or anger.”  Carla heaved out, a feeling of pride washing over her. She had finally said what she had been wanting to say to the rude attendant since she had met him. Soon though that pride was replaced by fear as she felt her back hit the bookshelf. Sending pain racing up and down her spine.

    “How dare you! How dare you say such things you, pitiful excuse of a species. An to think his highness wants to actually make you his mate instead of just the little submissive bitch you ought to be, it makes me sick. Your kind doesn’t deserve citizenship, since none of you have even learned what your place is yet. Your selfish actions could have gotten him killed. You could have killed him!” the blond Junirki growled out, before released her. His fist clenching and unclenching at his side. Carla looked to the visibly shaking Kavitk with not only anger for him hurting her, but also some sympathy. The Junirki was scared of losing someone he considered important to him, and needed someone to be mad at. Though now she thought about it, his anger was really misplaced. No matter, she would extend her hand out and try to offer an olive branch of peace. After all it wouldn’t hurt to get more people on her side and honesty has started paying off so far. So maybe she could afford to be honest with her feelings with the angry attendant.  Letting out a soft sigh, before she brought her hand out to take his own.

    “I’m sorry. Please believe me. I have been wanting to say that to Seaya and ask for his forgiveness. This place is just so new and different and I am all alone in this place. I am scared and also you two haven’t been the most helpful or compassionate beings I have been around. So maybe we can try to understand each other and get along, because it looks like we are going to be stuck with each other for awhile.” the human woman said with a soft smile. Kavitk looked to the dark skin human who had seemed to have changed right before his eyes. Like most of his people, he found her race nothing more than a necessary tool to be used. Instead of exploiting his moment of weakness she simply shrugged it off as a natural occurrence. Clumsy and dim witted she could be, but there was something there that just grabbed your attention. Kavitk wasn’t sure if all humans were like this or maybe she was just a special case. Maybe this is what the prince was talking about when he said that we could learn something from this conquered race. Now though he could maybe see why the princes were starting to find her and even her race somewhat appealing.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. 

Conspiring, who is he loyal too by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Let me apologize in advance for the text, it seems to be doing something weird. Sorry it is so short and sorry I've been gone so long. Hopefully I will be able to pick up the pace soon. Anyways thank you for all your support. Please review and tell me what you think. 

Carla had thought that they could start fresh, and maybe get along, but it was impossible.    The apprehensive look that was on Kavitak’s face was soon replaced by a hard look, a snarl escaping from his pursed lips.  “Do you honestly think I will fall for that!  You despicable creature!” Kavitak yelled as his hand came up to tightly grip her shoulders.  Feeling her body begin to shake in fear she tried to shrink away from his grasp but he simply gripped her tighter.  “I detest your kind, but I’ve grown to loathe you even more than your pitiful excuse for a race.”  Carla tried to speak but the words froze in her throat.  “Do you finally understand human.  I hate you and all of your race.  I will never accept you or any of your kind.  Your race is inferior to us!”   Kavitak screamed as he lifted her into the air and flung her into the bookshelves across the room.  A yelp escaped her, as her world was consumed by pain and confusion.  Why does it always seem to turn out this way, was her last thought as Kavitak began to walk towards her.



Aza held up the manga he had found hidden among the many other volumes he had.  “March on Earth” he said  grinning to himself.  Remembering how much she had enjoyed the series on their trip here.  Deciding it would be a good enough reason to check in on her he grabbed a few others he thought she would enjoy and walked to her room.  Stopping at her door he took a deep breath.  He was nervous but would never admit it to anyone not even himself.  The Sato had no idea what he was doing, the strange female through the door was a complete mystery to him and he had no idea how to figure her out. Still standing at the door pondering over his own hesitancy, when a high pitched scream rent the air.  Throwing the door open, his eyes seeing red at the sight of Kavitak screaming and throwing Carla into the bookshelf against the wall.  No sound escaped him, as he flew across the room and tackled the attendant to the ground.  His fangs bared and eyes narrowed in anger, he began punching the Junirki in the face.  When Aza raised his hand for another punch, Kavitak bucked his hips throwing him to the side.  The Sato quickly got to his feet turning to face Kavitak.  Both of the enraged aliens eyed each other, waiting for the other to react.  Carla’s moan broke Aza’s attention, looking down to the human woman who had slid down to the floor.  Fear that his mate had been injured froze him in his tracks giving Kavitak just enough time to throw him to the ground.  Aza headbutted him, making him let go and stagger back.


“What is going on?” an icy tone cut through the tense air, causing all eyes to turn and see the scrutinizing gaze of Ruasu.  Aza glared but said nothing instead turning his gaze back on his opponent, who now paid him no mind.  Kavitak’s head hung low in embarrassment and shame.


“My apologies sir. I have forgotten my place, and in my anger have caused harm to our princes chosen,” the attendant said through tight lips his anger still showing.


“I see,” Ruasu said, taking in the sight of a groaning Carla holding her head as she looked through tear streaked eyes towards them, and the disheveled look of the prince and servant.  The adviser gave an exasperated sigh, before he pointed to Kavitak.  “You will come with me for your punishment.  His majesty will surely hear about this lack of restraint for a person of your station.  Aza place Carla on the couch.  I will summon a human physician to come and inspect her,” his violet eyes looking to each of them as he spoke.  Turning to leave, never looking back to see if the attendant had followed.



Kavitak swiftly walked down  the hallways towards his office. Decided to take the time and reach out with his mind to briefly touch the attendants own thoughts. The violet haired Junirki wasn’t surprised to find that Kavitak’s defense’s were weak against his prying.  Ruasa skimmed along his surface thoughts, finding it amusing that he was damning both the Sato prince and human woman together.  Increasing his pace they swiftly came to the end of the hallway that contained his office and suite. He threw open the door, moving aside to let Kavitak come in and followed swiftly behind him locking the door behind him.Sitting down at his desk he gestured for kavitak to sit.  Once the servant sat before him, he began to speak.  “Are you simple minded!” Ruasu screamed, letting his anger show for a moment before swiftly pushing it back down.  “ You have been a servant of the royal household your entire life so I know that you understand that I have every right to have you killed for what you have done.  However given my mood, I am giving you the chance to explain, I will still punish you for it but if you speak the truth and tell me the reasons for this assault, I will consider whether your life is forfeit.  Speak your heart, do you not approve of what has been happening?” the advisor asked, adopting the same emotionless gaze he always wore.  


Ruasu knew that Kavitak like the rest of his people held other species in low regard, but his aggression seemed to stem from the incident that occurred to his fellow servant. Interesting, it seemed that progress was being made into integrating his people with the Sato and vice versa.  Now with the humans thrown into the mix, the Sato and Junirki had come together in a hostile truce.  An if Ruasu let the prince bring the humans into their fold along equal terms then surely those frail bonds would break and a new war begin.  Both sides may not get a second chance at this new life, so for now the humans need to remain in their chains of servitude until they no longer served a purpose. Still Ruasu needed to make sure that he came out on the winning side. He just needed to make sure the odds were in his desired party’s favor. The Junirki advisor needed a pawn that he could place within his enemy’s keep.  A pawn that could be disposed of easily if necessary but could still gain his foe’s confidence.  An then when the moment was right he would strike and crush all those that stood in his way.  First things first though he had to get the fool that sat before him, to trust him.  “You still haven’t answered me. I have already given you my word that I wouldn’t reprimand you for speaking freely.  Now I ask you again.  Do you not approve of the path our king has decided to walk down?” he repeated again.  His tone warning the other who sat before him.  The advisor watched with amusement as the Junirki clenched and unclenched his hand.


“Since I am allowed to speak freely my lord.  I will say this, no I am not satisfied.  How can I be satisfied with the turn of events.  My father fought as a foot soldier in the last battle, he died before the truce.  He was always telling me how proud he was to be serving his kingdom. How we need to eradicate those barbarians.  We would be doing them a favor and erasing them from existence.  I believed those words and I still do.” Kavitak stopped turning his head from the man who held his life in his hands. Turning his head back, eyes narrowed he spoke once more. “I still believe in my fathers words, that we are the superior race.  But I do not think that we should remove them instead we need to be above them and guide them.  Show them their place, for both races.  I have no love for the Sato but the humans are even worse.  To think that our prince wants to see them as our equals.  They couldn’t even defend themselves, and so that just proves that they are beneath us.  For if something can be conquered then they are to be forgotten.” Kavitak said point blank, as if what he said was decreed from god himself.


“What about the Sato that is always with you?” asked Ruasu with mild interest.  He knew that the servant wasn’t being truthful, or maybe was just avoiding the truth all together.  Either way he had to keep coaxing and push the servant into thinking the way he needed him too.  The Junirki flushed and averted his eyes from Ruasu, a moment passing before he looked to him once more.


"He is a special case. His person isn't like the rest of his barbaric race.  If I had to describe him I couldn’t.  So until I know how he should be treated I will simply keep him by my side until I reach a conclusion.  As for the humans none that I have come across have any redeeming qualities to even consider them to be our servants.  An to think I  have to take orders from that idiotic human, as our queen. Travesty! What is our prince thinking.  For her to bear his and the Sato prince’s offspring is one thing, but he actually wants to put her on equal standing. This can only lead to disaster and most of our people find this idea more than unbearable.  My lord I am afraid that some of the nobles will take drastic measures against our prince.” Kavitak said as if Ruasu didn’t already know the situation.


“I see.  So are you with them or against them and please do not insult me by lying.  I will know if you are.” Ruasu said in a serious tone.  This was a test to see where his loyalty lay, and also to see if he could be an acceptable pawn.  He had already opened his mind and had found a weak spot in the other’s defenses so he could easily extract the truth, but for right now he only lightly skimmed his thoughts.  Letting the other feel his presence, the surprise on the attendant face was more than enough to let Ruasu know that the other could feel his presence. That comment caused the advisor to grin inward, though his outer appearance seemed to be neutral. All in all Ruasu was more than pleased, because he didn’t have to do much to get the attendant to conform to the way he needed him too.  Watching with an intense glint in his eyes, as Kavitak closed his eyes and then opened them.  Fixing his golden gaze on Ruasu as he answered,


"I am loyal to my prince," The attendant said with confidence.  Ruasu nodded finding his answer acceptable and now he could move on to the next stage of his plan.


"That is good to hear.  Now listen well for I will only say this once.  I am prince Vita’s advisor and confident.  Everything I do, I do for his best interest.  Even if he doesn’t agree with what I have done.  So will you undertake a mission of vital importance.  I do not guarantee your safety nor do I care if you live or die, but know this.  I will know if you have betrayed me and when I catch you.  I will make you wished you had died quickly.  If I deem your mission a success then you will be greatly rewarded for your participation.  Also let me be clear as to how generous I am being. For if his highness should find out about your little talk with the bearer of his future offspring, then I won’t really need to tell you what will happen now do I?” Ruasu asked an eyebrow raised in question.  Kavitak nodded, but dared not give a verbal answer. “Excellent it seems we have come to understand one another.  Go and pack what you consider essential. Take nothing more, and tell no one of our talk or what you are doing.  Make sure that you are not seen and come back here. I will be waiting to give you further instructions.” Ruasu waved his hand in dismissal, which the attendant quickly obliged and was soon gone.  The violet haired Junirki gave a soft sigh, getting up to leave the room as well.  I better go and get a doctor he mused to himself, shutting the door behind him.



Carla awoke with a splitting headache and her whole backaching.  The pain making her cringe as she sat up from the plush bed she had been placed in.  Everything was a blur, when it dawned on her that she didn’t have her glasses on.  “Are you alright?” a voice asked, startling Carla.  She turned towards the fuzzy figure that was slowly approaching her.  The figure’s large hand shot out and grabbed her small one, placing her glasses in her hand.  She put on her glasses and looked over to the stranger.  His face portrayed nothing, as she stared into his dark red eyes.  Like the darkest of reds, two clear rubies staring at her intently.


“I am alright, my head just hurts. Um....thank you for giving me my glasses,” she said softly startled by his beauty.  Though if she was to think about it almost all the aliens she had direct contact with were either cute or gorgeous.  To be honest she was starting to get sick of it.


“You are welcome.  My name is Ruasu I am his highness’s advisor.  The doctor said you should be alright, just take the medicine on the nightstand and all shall be well.  Let me also tell you how sorry I am that this had happened to you.  The servant has been dealt with so you needn't worry about him anymore.  I have arranged for a new one to come and help you get dressed for tonights dinner.”  he said all the while never letting his gaze waver from hers.  Carla shook her head, letting out a breath she didn’t even know she was holding.  She was relieved that she wouldn’t be seeing Kavitak anymore, but a curious part of her wondered what had happened to him.  If it is anything like what had happened to Seaya then she could at least pray for someone to take mercy on him.  The servant from hell may have deserved it but for her to hope for him to be tortured was like asking the Karma gods to kill her, because it was obvious she had to have pissed off someone in a previous life. “If you will excuse me now. The other attendant will be with you shortly and then after that you are to be escorted to join his majesty and prince Aza.  In the meantime remember to take your medicine and  try to rest until it is time to get ready.” his blank tone snapping her back to reality from her inner rantings.


“Oh okay and thanks again.”  Carla replied softly, but the aliens back was already toward her and heading out the door.  She paid him no more mind as she thought that was a bit of a rude gesture, and instead grabbed the pills and water left for her.  “Well bottoms up” the earth woman said aloud and downed the pills and water.  Placing the glass back on the nightstand, she let herself snuggle back down into the covers and close her eyes.

 

 

End Notes:

Let me apologize in advance for the text, it seems to be doing something weird.

Two steps forward, a leap backward by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

I'm back baby! (Okay always wanted to say that). So now that my nonsense is done I just wanted to say THANK YOU, for all the kind words. I am very sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I'm trying to find a permanent job right now, so things are kind of hectic. So now I'm done with my rants. As always please review and tell me what you think. Bye, bye.

The awkward silence was infuriating, Carla’s face flushed as she took another drink of her wine trying to drown the feelings of unease rising within her.  The meal was barely halfway through and no one had said a word beyond polite small talk.  Looking around the table at Aza and Vita intently ignoring each other the tension from the earlier event causing even greater tension between them.  Even if both of them are emotionally disturbed beyond reason, this silence is just too painful to watch and endure, she thought.  Letting out an exasperated sigh, she took another sip of her wine and let her mind wander back hours ago when the new attendant had woken her up to get her ready for this disaster.


Carla felt someone shaking her gently, stirring her from the blissful slumber that had consumed her.  “Hey.  Its time to get up and get ready.  Your name is Carla right?” asked a voice she didn’t recognize, causing the human to sit up.  Her hand fumbling for her glasses on the nightstand.  She hardly had a chance to shove her glasses on before she was pulled onto her feet.  Stumbling a little before she caught her balance, staring at the hand that held hers in slight confusion.  “You humans are so funny,” A mischievous voice rung out, causing Carla to look at the person in confusion.  Iris’s of ocean blue bore into her wide brown eyes.  “Oh my...do you not talk?” the alien asked, causing Carla to snap out of her daze.  She looked over to the heart shaped face of what appeared to be a young Sato.  His cyan hair was tied up in a high ponytail and his blue eyes held a mischievous glint to them.  A smirk of amusement was on his lips.  A shiver of fear ran through her as realization dawned on her that he looked just like Seeya.   She snatched her hand  away and started to back away from the alien.


“Um...how about you leave me the clothes and I get dressed myself,” she stammered out.  A feeling of unease creeping up her spine.  The alien had the same ambiguous smile, shaking his head.  


“I’m sorry princess, but I have been assigned to be your new attendent.  My name is Saka and I am pleased to be be meeting the bearer of our future heirs.  If you don’t mind me saying but we really must be getting started your highness.  We have a lot of work to do.”  With that said, Saka latched onto her wrist once more and pulled her over towards a rolling wardrobe.   Humming softly to himself he examined the dresses in the wardrobe.  Carla stood nervously, swaying from one foot to the other.  What should she say?  He looked so much like Seeya. Maybe they were brothers?  


“I just know that this is going to make me suffer in someway. Oh god why do you enjoy seeing how close to death I can get,” she mumbled to herself, refusing to look at the alien that stood before her.


“Okay how about this green one? I think it will suit you the best? It looks like it might be a little tight, but the power of a corset can cure anything,” the Sato said in an all too sweet tone. Carla snapped her head up at his words.  Seeing the smile and his twinkling eyes caused all the alarms in her head to go off.  He is just like Seeya!  That jerk is going to make sure I suffer in some form.  That thought caused her to hang her head low in defeat.  Until she felt herself being shaken once more.  “So princess,” he said the words sweetly.  “Lets make you look decent!” and with that declaration her spirits sank even more.  She really hated that word ‘princess.’



When she was first shown to their dining quarters she was surprised by how small the table was.  Expecting a massive room with a table you could barely see the other side of, the four person set up was horrifyingly intimate.  She was the first to arrive and so was seated in the middle.  So now, here she was an hour later with two aliens who would have an easier time killing someone then making conversation.  Of course she had every reason to be uncomfortable with the deafening silence. The scraping of fork against plates had finally driven her off the deep end. She just couldn't take the tension building between them.


The two aliens heads snapped to attention as Carla stood up slamming her hands on the table.  "Okay enough is enough.  I may have to sit here and play house, but if I have to pretend to like being carried across the galaxy to push out little heirs for your empire you could at least make it pleasant!"  A dumbfounded look came over her as she lost her momentum and tried to desperately save face.  “Cant you guys even talk about the damn weather."  Carla said throwing up her hands in a dramatic gesture, letting her butt hit her seat once more.  She crossed her arms over her chest in a childish manner, but at the moment she didn't care.


"What was that about...idi..." Aza stopped, remembering that he wasn’t alone.


“You were about to call me a name!” snapped Carla.  Aza said no more but instead turned his attention back to his plate.  The agitated woman was about to say more until an eerily calm voice reached her ears.  It sounded more like a mountain lion purring out the words instead of a voice speaking.  She turned to look at Vita, his face had a twisted smile on his lips. Carla’s blood ran cold as his golden eyes glared at her.  A crazed look was in them, that sent warning bells off in her head.  


“What is the matter? Are you not satisfied?” Vita purred out.  “Well I guess this is a bit dull, but in all honesty I thought you might appreciate a dinner together with your new family?” he chuckled softly.  Before his eyes hardened and he reached out and grabbed her wrist, causing her to flinch.


“Ouch.”she breathed out, trying desperately to break his steel like grip on her.  His hold tightened making Carla let out a whimper of pain.  Vita released his grip and shook his head.  Quickly sliding back from the table, his expression had changed to a look of fear and confusion.   The Junirki prince stared at Carla with a strange look, before he turned and made a hasty retreat.  Not even bothering to say a word to the bewildered guests he had just left.



Vita slammed his bedroom door behind him.  Walking over to his desk he sat down behind it. Laying his head down on the desk, bringing his hands to cover his head. His thoughts were in disarray, and his head was throbbing.  The Junirki prince was trying to grasp what had just taken place at dinner.  All he could recall was that he couldn’t feel or hear Carla’s mind like he usually could.  It was as if she was immune to his mental probing, like the Sato.  That in turn started to anger him, then he heard a low voice whispering ‘let me out, I will find out what why her mind is closed to us.’ A familiar darkness was starting to seep into his consciousness, a sinister voice filling his head.  “Always so unsure, and dishonest.” the voice tsked, before it chuckled.  Vita shot up from the desk and looked about the room in alarm.  Finding nothing out of place, but still feeling on edge he sat down once more.

 

“I’m just tired,” he mumbled to himself trying to ease his nerves.


If only that were true,” the voice hummed in his head.  “Do not screw with me. I am the person who protects your desires, who goes forward without hesitation or fear.  The one who will protect you.  I am the only one who can give you what you want most.  I Am the you who you really and truly are.” the dark voice said. Vita shook his head trying to rid himself of the words that kept echoing in his ears.


“Stop it!” he mumbled feeling weakness wash threw him.


Sorry” the voice laughed before it continued.  “but its too late to stop now.  Why don’t you just lay your head down and go to sleep.”  The Junirki’s head was pounding even more.  Like a sledge hammer trying to break through a brick wall.  Boom, Boom, boom went the inside of his head.  His hands shaking as he pulled open a drawer and reached for the bottle that he kept the suppressants in.  Vita grabbed the bottle only to drop it onto the floor.  He reached down to pick it up again, but felt his world go dark.  As the pounding soon turned into an explosion in his head, and he fell to the floor.  Moments passed before Vita calmly stood up and dusted himself off.  The Junirki walked over to the hanging mirror on the opposite side of the wall and looked at himself.  He gave a sadistic grin that never reached his cold and calculating eyes.  “Much better.” Vita said darkly.  He tapped the side of his head with his pointer figure and grinned even wider. The action causing him to look deranged and unstable.  “Why don’t you just sleep for a while and let me take care of things, After all you have a big day tomorrow.”  The Junirki prince laughed at his reflection, before he turned and headed towards the door.



Carla stretched her hands high above her head, and yawned loudly.  She was mentally drained from the ordeals that had taken place.  When Vita had grabbed her wrist she was terrified that he was going to hurt her. The terror was quickly replaced with confusion as the once dark look was replaced with confusion and dread.  Reminding Carla of a pitiful dog, with his wide eyed look.  She grunted and shook her head, mumbling about how he had no right to look like that.  However after he left everything went downhill from there, from Aza getting mad at her for asking him what was the matter with Vita.  She could still hear his disinterested voice in her ears.  His words coming back to slap her in the face as they did the first time.  “We only have to obey what he says, and why would you care after all he has done to you.”  The Sato had said in a nonchalant voice, causing Carla to grab her wine glass and throw the contents on him.  Before she stood up and stomped over to the door and banged on it.  The human woman turned her head to glare at Aza who now had a look of awe on his face.  


“The same could be said for you and your whole damn lot,” she yelled.  Saka then appeared from behind the door and grabbed her hand.  His face brimming with amusement, as he led her back to their shared bedroom.  



So here she was now in her pajamas awaiting for Saka to come back after he was summoned by Ruasu.  She got into the oversized bed and sighed once more, a knock reaching her ear.  Saka appeared and briskly walked over to where she sat on the bed.


“I have been informed to tell you that the princes will be out late and have instructed me to apologize on their behalf.  Also prince Vita has instructed me to inform you that tomorrow night will be your wedding so he wants you to get plenty of rest,” the Sato said in a cheery voice.


“What?” Carla’s head snapped to look toward the Sato in surprise.  “Are you kidding me! It’s too soon don’t you think?  Go get Vita and Aza right now!  I object, isn’t the bride the one who gets to set the date?” she screamed.  Saka tilted his head to the side at her outburst.


“You forget already the reason the date was pushed forward.  I can understand how nervous you are, but please try to be reasonable.  Until the ceremony is completed, Prince Aza’s life will be in danger.  I suppose your’s is too, and even though we have more human woman the princes don't seem to want you replaced yet,” he said.


“I am being reasonable, you lot are just crazy,” the human woman retorted.  Saka didn’t reply but instead patted her head, like a mother trying to sooth her angry child.  Carla slapped his hand away, ready to say more but never getting the chance.  Saka gave her a courteous smile before he bowed and left, completely brushing her off.  He opened the door and turned to look at her.


“A word of advice princess.  Remember you can always be replaced,” the cyan haired Sato said with a smile.  Turning to finally leave the human woman alone with her thoughts.  Tears started to prick at the corner of Carla’s eyes, as she brought her hands up to her mouth to cover her frustrated scream.

 

 

End Notes:

My poor, poor baby girl! Okay folks here is were the real drama begins......with splash of comedy. 

Sorry by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

So here is the next chapter. I'm about halfway done with that one so be on the lookout. Haha....so anyways I just want to thank all the reviewers and readers. All your words and comments really help me to keep going. So again I thank you for taking your time.


When dinner was over Aza returned to his room where Ruasu joined him.  “I am here to instruct you on the ceremony my lord.”  Aza sighed and barely noticed Ruasa droning on about the different things he would need to do, instead wondering why Carla had gotten mad at him. Aza replayed the scene of Carla stomping out of the room in his mind. He could still feel the chill of the cold sticky wine on his face.  The Sato knew he had dealt a low blow to her pride by his off handed comment.  What plagued him the most was that he actually felt guilty for saying it.  He hadn't felt this way since he was a child.  The Sato prince shook his head from side to side and bit the corner of his mouth.  Trying to shake the feelings of remorse for his words and actions.  Sighing loudly, as he brought his hands up to run through his hair.  He was anxious about the proceedings that would be taking place the next day, he had no idea how things would be afterwards.  Would he be safe from his parents or would they still dare to try and have him killed? Difficult questions along with the hurt look of the one person he felt he could be at ease with ran through his mind.  Looking out the window and seeing the way the sky looked, he knew that dawn would be approaching soon.  Better get some sleep he mumbled, and went over to the couch that was in his room and laid down. For now he would just let himself surrender to darkness and hope to not awaken anytime soon.



Carla was awoken in the early morning to a loud knock. “Oh...Princess...It’s time to get up.” Saka cried out in a sing song voice.  Groaning she grabbed the edges of her blankets wrapping herself up tightly.  She could have seriously slept for several more hours, but Saka grabbed the covers and ripped them off her.  “We have a busy day ahead of us.We need to start getting ready for the the upcoming bonding ceremony.”  The Sato said in a hurried manner, as he placed Carla’s glasses in her hand.  That statement reached her brain finally and she sat up giving a dumbfounded look to the attendant. Saka sighed before he placed her food in front of her and turned to leave.  Yelling for her to hurry up and eat while he goes and gets her bath started. Last night wasn't a dream, I'm really getting married.  The reality of her situation had kicked in, as much as she tried to deny or pretend it wasn't happening. Her heart started beating wildly in her chest, adrenaline rushing through her body.  Letting instinct take over, it was time her mind kept repeating. It was time to decided fight or flight.  A second passed that felt like an eternity, as she threw the covers off of her and took off towards the door.  She had made her choice, she would fly.


The door wasn’t locked and Carla found it easy enough to leave the wing that she was supposed to share with her soon to be spouses.  “No!  All this is against my will,” she reminded herself.  Hugging herself tightly as she leaned against a wall in the corridor.  Adrenaline coursing through her, all she could think about was getting away.  It didn’t matter that she had no clue where she was going or what to do, all she knew was that she had to run.  That was all that her brain was telling her to do.  She survived the destruction of her world, her parents getting killed, and even getting enslaved by aliens.  She knew she would get through this somehow.  Carla turned another corner, not even noticing that she was being followed from the shadows.


Saka tailed the human closely, finding her panic to be so pathetic it was cute.  The Sato watched as she looked frantically around.  The sound of loud footsteps could be heard down the corridor to her right.  Guards must be coming just when we were having fun, mused Saka to himself.  He watched with glee when the anxious woman finally made her choice and quickly ducked into a room that had been left open.  Saka pressed at the communicator that was at the base of his throat.  “Sir I have a report.  You were right in your assumption that she would run.  Honestly I can’t comprehend why she would since she doesnt know anything about this world, or if she can even get out of here alive.  Not the brightest decisions, but I haven’t met a human yet who has sound judgements,” Saka said with a grin.  


“I see.  Well I know that we should eliminate the source of our problems but unfortunately that is not to be the case.  I have just received word from one of my sources that the Sato king will be making his move tonight after the bonding ceremony.  He wants to make certain that Aza is eliminated as soon as possible.  He will probably try to have him taken to a secluded place where a hired assassin will be waiting in hiding.”  Ruasu stopped and cleared his throat.


“The king probably won't take the chance of Aza creating a heir.  Leaving his other son to inherit the throne.  He would be fulfilling his promise of marriage but removing the heir.  Also since it happened here at the capital and under Vita’s care the king could declare retribution which could lead to another war.  Something that the king knows Vita has been trying to avoid,” Ruasu spoke in a thoughtful tone.


“I see,” the Sato whispered.  “What are your orders now? Do you want me to kill her, so the bonding can be between the princes as planned.”  He watched Carla peek out of the room, before she stepped into the corridor.  The Sato was curious as the human just stood there and leaned against the wall.  


“Unfortunately we can’t kill her yet.  Since the prince’s decision to take her as their bearer, the human has been given fertility drugs.  An according to the data tonight she will be ovulating, Lord Vita plans to impregnate her as quickly as possible.  Vita is starting to become attached to her and through her it seems we might have an easy way to control either prince.“


“I see so you want me to capture her and bring her back kicking and screaming.  This will be fun,” the Sato chuckled.


“Affirmative. But do not use much force.  She has to be in top shape for tonight,” Ruasu said, before the communicator cut off.  Saka sighed, before his eyes caught movement out of the corner of his eye.  The human was coming back.  The cyan haired Sato grinned, at least his prey was running toward him. All he had to do was lie in wait.


“There you are princess,” he said, when Carla turned the corner. Letting out a scream that could wake the dead.  When she realized who it was standing in front of her, another set of panic came in.


“Okay...I have a good explanation for why I’m not in the bedroom.”  She paused, before she blurted out the first thing that came to mind.  “I wanted to go pick flowers for the wedding,” she yelped.  Saka gave her a knowing smile, “Oh really.  I am glad to see that you have come to your senses.  I know that you aren't stupid enough to try and escape.  Even if you escaped the capital and ran into the jungle, who knows what’s out there,” the Sato rambled on in a nonchalant voice.  His hand wrapped around Carla’s wrist, as he pulled her back toward her doom. “Yeah....I mean who could be stupid enough to run without thinking about that,” Carla said nervously trying to hide the shaking in her voice.  


“Your right princess.  Only an idiot would do that.”  The Sato turned to grin, his eyes shining in a mischievous way.  He knows, was the only thing going through Carla’s head. Looking down at his hand clutching her wrist, she was that stupid.  She had almost ran, but once she stopped and actually thought about her situation she knew that her best chance of survival was to stay where she was.  Still though she didn’t think she would be caught this quickly.  “Okay princess lets get started we have a lot of work to do,” while hauling her into the bathroom and shutting the door behind them.


It took several hours but finally all the primping and preening was done.  She stood before the mirror amazed at her own reflection.  Her hair had been curled on top of her head in a messy updo, small white flowers woven in for decoration.  The dress she wore was a white, off the shoulder that hugged her pinched waist and flared out at her knees, with a ring of silver flowers embroidered around the base.  She had low heeled strappy sandals that laced up to her calves. Her makeup was light with only silver eyeshadow that faded white on her lids, and glossy red lipstick.  Carla twirled around coming to a stop facing Saka with a silly grin on her face.  “Not bad.  Your actually quite pretty when you pick the grass out of your teeth princess,” saka said sarcastically, as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.  


“We have to hurry princess its almost time.  Now the ceremony is going to take place in about an hour in the grand ballroom.  You are so lucky that the prince has decided to include some earth customs along with our own,” the attendant rambled.  All the while Carla’s body shook from fear with each step she took toward her destiny.  Shuffling along behind Saka in a daze, she was snapped back into reality when her face collided with Saka’s back.  They had come to a room she hadnt been to before.  It looked like a large study with several bookcases covering all the walls.  A large wooden desk was in the middle, and behind that desk sitting in a chair was the advisor she had met not too long ago.  What was going on she wondered? The way he was staring at her was starting to creep her out.  ”Sir. I have brought the lovely bride to be,” the attendant said with a respectful bow.  Ruasu stood and walked over to where the human woman stood. She took a step back, finding his piercing gaze and stoney expression to cause fear race up and down her spine.


“It is good to see you doing so well," he said in a flat tone.


"Thanks." Carla said lamely, not sure as to the reason she was here.


"You're probably wondering why you are here.  Well I am simply here to tell you how the ceremony will proceed from beginning to end.  Now Prince Vita will be standing at the end of the alter.  Aza will escort you down the aisle until you reach him.  Then you will both bow down before him until he reaches out and helps each one of you to stand.  Then you will turn to look at the life-binder and that is when the ceremony will start. The life binder will speak the words of submission and then we will be adding the Sato’s tradition of mingling of the blood ...then...” Ruasu was interrupted by Carla’s squeal of outrage.


“What! You're going to cut me,” she yelled as she started to back away. “Nevermind I think I will go work in the fields.”  Both aliens looked at each other with a look of indifference. The advisor let out a sigh and looked her squarely in the eyes.


“You fail to see this situation, even though you have been told time and time again.  I will only say this once so you had better listen carefully.  You will not do anything to embarrass his highness nor will you shame our kingdom by acting as you please.  Be grateful that you are about to become someone of value instead of a lowly slave.  An if you fail to fulfill your duties...well I can certainly say that there are worse things than death,” Ruasu growled out, starting to lose his patience.  Carla opened and closed her mouth, her eyes wide.  Really she knew she shouldn’t have been this surprised that she was being threatened, but at times even her own stupidity came as a shock.  “Now if we will please have no more interruptions. As I was saying all three of you will cut your palms, than you and Aza will place your cut palms into Vita’s hand signaling your commitment to one another. After that the Junirki custom of the groom placing the promise collars on his chosen.  Yes what is it.” Ruasu snapped irritated that he was once again forced to stop his discussion.


“What is a promise collar? Is it like a collar like you would put on a dog?” she asked.


“In a way it is like what you would put on a pet.  In Junirki culture the husband has all the power.  The collar is usually different according to the taste and needs of the couple but it is like what you humans would refer to as a ‘wedding ring’.  By accepting it you are pledging to submit yourself to your bondmate and remain loyal to him.  Even if it is against your will, the collar signifies that you are already spoken for, and will allow you greater freedom once there is visible evidence of your status.  Now be quiet and let me finish.  Once the collars are on you and Aza, apparently we are going to be doing a custom from your home planet.” The advisor said in a matter of fact tone.  Carla gave the Junirki a puzzled look, not sure what custom he could mean.  Ruasu sighed and the Sato’s grinned widened before he spoke.  “I know join you as man and wife and you may kiss the bride,” Saka sang out in mockery.  Carla was seriously starting to think that there was a screw loose within that particular Sato’s head or maybe she was just trapped on a planet filled with sadists and she was supposed to fill the masochist role. “Yes that is it. In other words you have to kiss both your new bondmates in front of the entire kingdom.  The ceremony is going to be broadcast so even if you don’t want too, you had better just do it.  You will kiss the prince first then Aza, and afterward all three of you will turn and head down the aisle.  That is when a small gathering of important guests will take place back at the grand ballroom.  Do you understand all that you're supposed to do?” Ruasu demanded.  Carla barely had a chance to nod before he ordered her to speak.  She snapped a barely audible ‘yes’ as Saka grabbed her hand to lead her out of the room.


The ride to the temple was too short for Carla’s taste, before she knew it they had arrived. She didn’t have time to admire the romantically styled temple before she was ushered into the building itself.  The human woman could hear the quiet murmurs behind the large wooden doors. Breath, just breath she kept chanting in her head.  She felt a slight tap on her shoulder, looking over to see Aza’s silver eyes boring into her own.  They hadn’t spoken since the night before and now Carla was feeling self conscious.  “Are you ready? Its about to start,” he said softly, offering his elbow.  The human woman stared at his arm, the strong urge to run starting to consume her.  The silver haired Sato sighed before he gently grabbed her hand and placed it on his elbow.  She took a deep breath and clenched Aza’s arm.  Straightening her back and holding her head high.  She never expected the words that came out of Aza’s mouth, as the doors started to open.  “I’m sorry,” he whispered, and then they walked forward through the open door.  All the while Carla’s mind was in a daze at his apology, a soft smile transfixing her.

Stay Where You Can Be Seen by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Okay sorry that it took so long and unfortunately it may be even longer. We had move into our new apartment only for that night to get robbed at gunpoint. So it may be a little bit longer before I start posting regularly. So I apologize for the delay. Anyways thank you for all who have been reading and for your comments they really have helped me keep going.

There was no music playing, deafening silence filled the room, as they slowly walked down the aisle toward the awaiting life-bonder and prince Vita.  Carla cleared her throat and tried to focus on breathing calmly.  She didn’t want to screw up and invoke the wrath of not only the advisor but the prince as well.  Nor was she too fond of embarrassing herself in front of the whole planet, if Ruasu was to be believed and everyone was watching.  The human woman felt herself tense up, when they reached where Vita stood with the life-binder.  She only had a chance to glance at the life-binder, an older looking Junirki with golden eyes and short violet hair wearing dark blue and silver robes.   Aza gently guided Carla down to a kneeling position, before the life-binder and Vita.  She tried to will her frantically beating heart to slow, and to stop the visible shivers that shook her to the core.  Carla kept her gaze glued to the ground before her. She felt Aza’s presence beside her, as he slid his hand on top of hers.  A small smile was on his lips, but it looked like it was forced, as if he wanted to be anywhere else.  She couldn’t help herself but wonder why his mood’s kept changing.  Not too long ago he seemed very interested in trying to appease her, and learn about her. Now it seemed as if Vita wanted nothing more to do with her. Stupid bipolar freak, Carla thought to herself, as Vita helped her to her feet to stand between the princes’. It was starting the end of her life was finally crashing before her eyes.



The ride back to the palace was tense, no one daring to say anything.  Except for the ominous vibe that Carla kept sending both the princes, as she glared at them.  Aza didn’t pay her any mind.  She was told from the start that she was going to be their bondmate, and it was her fault for trying to ignore reality.  Still he felt slightly guilty for causing her distress, but now was not the time to dwell on his growing feelings.  Now it was time to concentrate on the task at hand.  Vita had told him to be on his guard and to not go anywhere without him or Ruasu, but before the ceremony took place a letter had been given to Aza.  The letter was from his tsuki asking him to slip away from the reception and if he refused then something unfortunate would happen to his father.  At first when he had read it, he couldn’t believe it.  Why would the king think he would risk his life for his father.  The very man who used to show him kindness when he was young only to stop one day with no indication why.  Aza suspected that his tsuki would try something while they were here.  He wasn’t scared to die but the torture of a slow death, which he was sure that his family would do in order to get more satisfaction out of his demise.  The Sato prince simply had crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash.  He had decided then and there not to care if his father lived or died, besides his king seemed to favor his chosen mate.   Well that was what he had thought but when the ceremony started and he was walking up the aisle with Carla gripping his elbow like a lifeline.  Aza couldn’t help but notice that his tsuki sat near the front with some of his war generals, and his father was absent.  He tried to block out the uneasy feeling that was growing in the pit of his stomach, but with each second it only seem to grow, consuming his every thought.  The silver haired Sato was snapped out of his thoughts by the driver calling out that they had arrived back at the palace.  Aza watched as Vita got out and held out his hand to Carla. Leaving him to follow behind them.  Vita stopped and waited for him to walk to the other side of Carla.  Aza took Carla’s other arm as they walked back through the palace.  Keeping his emotional turmoil inside, acting as if he didn’t care what was happening.  



As they approached the ballroom the music and murmuring grew louder.  The room became silent as they were announced.  All eyes turning to them, polite clapping coming from the crowd.  Aza felt Carla’s grip tighten on his arm, only turning his eyes to glance at her before they descended down the stairs.  “Aza.  Remember what we had talked about.  I will be having to circle the room and talk with some of the other nobles.  So stay where you can be seen by either me or Ruasu,” Vita commanded, not even bothering to turn and look at him.  Aza didn’t reply but turned his head, resisting the urge to click his tongue at him.


“Understood sir,” was his only reply.  When they reached the bottom the bondmates soon found themselves surrounded by nobles, all spouting nonsense about wishing them a good bonding or how lucky they were to have one another.  A Junirki came out of nowhere breaking through the crowd around the royals.  


"Can we get some footage of you and the princess dancing."  The Junirki spoke, holding up his holo cam.


"It would be my pleasure. Come along Carla," Vita said, grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance floor.  Aza watched with mild amusement at the scene.  Remembering just how bad of a dancer Carla was, made him almost feel sorry for Vita.  Though that quickly disappeared when his and Vita's eyes met.  The look he gave Aza was one of expected obedience.  The Junirki's words coming back to him, 'stay where you can be seen'.  He didn't know why, but an order such as that hadn't bothered him before, now he felt the strongest urge to disobey.  The thought alone caused Aza to pause, was he really considering tgoing to see his father.  It was surely a trap, that much he could gather but surely his family wasn't so stupid.  So why would he be so straightforward and demand to see him, using such an unreliable method.  That itself was what really bothered him.  By chance Aza looked across the room one of the few Sato's that were there stood near a large maroon curtain.  His silver hair was tied into a low ponytail, his jade eyes staring at him, beckoning to him across the hall.  The Sato smirked before he turned and slipped behind the curtain, his hand slowly disappearing behind the curtain.  A finger wagging for him to follow.  Aza surveyed the room with a critical eye, no one was looking at him, all eyes were on the royal couple.  If he was going to go now was his chance. He gave a final glance to the waltzing couple before he slipped away. Following the enigmatic Sato through the curtain.



Aza found himself walking down a narrow corridor to where the strange Sato was waiting.  "You showed up.  How sweet," he sneered, turning to head down the hall.  A moment passed before either of them spoke.  The slight Sato speaking in a conceding tone once more. "You are very well trained.  A lot of us doubted you would show.  Why even your father said you wouldn't.  Won't he be shocked to see that his little boy is such an obedient sheep."  The prince said nothing because he couldn't argue with the logic of him coming to his impending doom for someone who seemed to not even care that he existed.  But he did care at one point in your life, his conscious reminded him.  Thoughts of past acts of parental guidance came floating to his mind.  He remembered the one and only gift he was given on his birthday.  It was a small orange and white kittori cub.  Aza had been awed by the small creature that his father held out to him.  "Here he is my emperor," The cyan Sato said, causing Aza to snap back into the present. They stood in what appeared to be an abandoned study, if you could even call it that.  The walls were bare and the only furniture in the room was a desk and a chair.  Aza's father sat behind the desk, a smirk on his face.


"I see you showed up.  I don't know if I should be proud for once or pity you for being so soft," the king jeered at the sight of how uncomfortable his son was in his presence.  "Yana, bring Jinja here.  After all this is such a happy occasion.  Our family is together on such a joyous occasion."  He laughed, but there was no joy behind it. Before Aza could speak, the Sato named Yana came in pushing Jinja in front of him. Yana bowed before he left, shutting the door behind him.  The Sato prince looked where his father stood, his hands tied in front of him, a look of surprise on his face.  


“Aza, you are looking well.  Why did you come?” Jinja said cooly, quickly masking the shock that he felt.


“Oh don’t you know..he came to see you.  Though I don’t know why he would.  It was a longshot at best, after all you did abandon him.” Lajin sneered.


“Be quiet Lajin,” snapped the snow haired Sato.  Aza paused looking quickly to his father. In all his life he had never heard his father so much as utter a single complaint or disagreement with his tsuki.  


“Why, don’t you think it’s time the boy knew everything.  Aza remember the time you asked me why your life was spared?” he turned looking at Aza.  The Sato prince nodded his head, truly curious as to what was going on.


“Shut up!” screamed Jinja, panic starting to cloud his gaze.  “Well I did spare it on a whim, but that was only because one of our mightiest soldiers got on his hands and knees and begged.  Letting himself be subjected to anything and everything as long as your were allowed to live,” the emperor laughed.  Truly enjoying how his once proud mate was shaking with anger and embarrassment.  “Please let him live.  Please I will do anything you say my emperor.  I will be your slave and will never disobey you, just let me keep this one child.  Let me raise him until his seventh year, then I will let you do whatever you want.” He taunted, mimicking Jinja’s voice as he stood up from where he sat behind the desk and slowly approached his stunned son.  “So  because he begged so nicely, all the while weeping openly in front of me.  His tears caused me such great pleasure that I simply couldn’t refuse his request, so your life was spared.  Oh and how I loved watching Jinja shower you with his guidance and attention.  Where you confused as to why he stopped?  Remember the Kittori cub he gave you.  He wanted you to have someone to be with you openly, since he no longer could show you that same attention.  It really was a sweet idea so I allowed you to keep him.  Do you remember what happened to your precious little pet,” Lajin paused.  He now stood directly in front of Aza, whose eyes were wide with surprise.


“PLEASE DON’T TELL HIM ANYTHING ELSE,” Jinja screamed trying desperately to get out of his bonds.  The emperor paid him no mind, and instead brought his fist up to Aza’s face.  Punching the shocked Sato as hard as he could.  Aza fell to the floor, blood dripping out of the corner of his mouth, narrowing his eyes before he growled,


“Yes I remember.  Father killed him on my fourteenth birthday.”  He spat, the rage he felt from all the years of neglect coming to the surface.  


“Hmm what is this?  Are you starting to become disobedient again, but no matter.  Now hold still this will only hurt for a second.” Lajin grinned, bringing out a dagger and unsheathing it.


“No don’t do it.” his father  screamed, but before his tsuki could bring it down to end his life, Aza kneed the emperor in the stomach.  Lajin stumbled back giving Aza enough time to scramble to his feet.  His tsuki snarled, baring his fangs at his son.


“Don’t make this harder than it has to be.  Just die already, my patience for you has run out.” Lajin screamed, but never got the chance to advance before Jinja came over and rammed into his side.  Lajin fell over with Jinja on top of him.  The dagger had flown out of his hand and across the room.


“Run Aza.” yelled his father, before he was pushed off of Lajin.  Aza saw his tsuki look for the knife spotting it near the desk.Both of them dove for it, but Lajin grabbed the knife before his son.  He pointed it at Aza smirking in triumph.  Aza didn't back down though.  He bared his fangs in defiance at the man who had tormented him his entire life.  He wasn't going to die without a fight.  So with one last effort he rushed his father, slipping to the side.  That action caught the emperor by surprise, giving Aza enough of an upper hand.  The prince knocked the dagger out of the emperor's hand, clattering to the ground next to Jinja.  Lajin punched Aza only to have the blow returned.  Strike, block, and strike the fight seemed to go on forever.  Neither party giving in to the other.  Aza was finally swept off his feet from a low kick to his ankles.  Losing his breath from the force of his landing on the hard floor.  Hands wrapped around his throat, cutting off his air.


"That was quite a fight. Now since you are going to die I could do you one kindness and say that you put up a decent fight."  Lajin laughed applying more pressure.  Aza tried to remove the hands from around his throat, but he was losing his concentration.  Breathing was becoming harder, and his eyes wouldn't focus.  He hated that laugh, and when it changed to a gurgling cry, and the hands that grasped his throat slipped free, Aza gasped for air.  Taking in huge gulps, as he looked over to the emperor's body that was bleeding out next to him. He looked over to his father who had dropped the bloody dagger to the floor.  Jinja stared at his wide eyed son with a regretful smile.  The white haired Sato bent down to his level and just looked into his eyes for a moment.  Jinja then leaned close to his ears and whispered,


"Well done my son," before he hit him hard in the back of the head.  Knocking the Sato prince out cold and catching him in his arms.  The consort of the once proud Sato king was so tired, but soon he could sleep for all eternity.



Jinja laid his son gently on the floor, glancing up towards the door.  It was slightly cracked but otherwise no movement was detected from it.  "I know you are there.  Show yourself now," The white haired Sato said wearily.


"Ohhh. So scary." Saka said, pushing the door open.


"You sure took your time. What if Aza was killed because of your carelessness." Snapped Jinja to the grinning Sato.


"Aww, don't be like that.  After all this is all because you asked me too.  Besides he still lives and the emperor is dead.  So all’s well that ends well or so I heard." The cyan haired Sato stepped over to the dead Sato emperor and nudged him.  A giddy smile on his face, as he kept poking at the corpse.  "I wonder if it ever occurred to him that you were the real spy for the Junirki advisor.  All the while passively doing the emperor's bidding, only to turn around and tell me his plans.  One thing did puzzle me along with everyone else.  Why did you never tell me about your last heir.  What was his name, Tala I think it was.  Why did you never tell that information?" Saka asked curiously.  Jinja stared at his son taking in his fill of his features, before turning a cold gaze to his murdered mate.


"Tala isn't mine.  Our emperor found another to impregnate and after the child was born.  I was ordered to kill and dispose of the body.  It was okay since I had lost mine a month early so I could care for him as if it was mine.  Though he didn’t think I knew that he had our last offspring poisoned since he had turned out to be just like Aza.  Also I was under constant surveillance to the point that I was only allowed to associate with certain attendants," Jinja growled bitterly.


"I see.  You would think that he would be more careful.  After all you are his consort because he was the one who originally couldn’t give birth.  When you finally told us the truth that you were the one to have given birth to all the heirs of our kingdom, I was more than shocked.  To think that our race had mutated well beyond repair.”  Saka said in a sing song voice.  “More like he was a coward who wanted to save face. He was the emperor yet he was unable to conceive.  An unheard of offence of the highest order would be perceived by our people.  We have always gone by what the tsuki’s blood line is.  And when he wasn’t able to concieve with his chosen partners, and the pressure was on him to produce an heir.  I just happened to have been at the wrong place and time when he decided to fake it.  By getting a soldier pregnant and deciding that he would chose this soldier as his one and only consort.  To keep his chosen mate close to him so he could monitor his mate’s ever move.”  Jinja said with a parting glance at his dead mate and then turning to face his son.  


“Even if he deserved it for his deceit. You still killed our emperor. You are a traitor and the kingdom won’t take too kindly of that.  They will want you dead, are you okay with that?  To go so far as to die for the offspring of someone you hated?  You are going to be nothing more than a scapegoat.  Your name and honor will be destroyed.  This plan could go either way, with either the kingdom accepting Aza or deepening their hatred,” his brother said without emotion.  Pulling a syringe from his pouch.  


“Our people’s honor died a long time ago.  Lets get this over with.  The people need stability now, unlike our fool of a ruler who wanted to start another war over petty differences.  Maybe we can move forward towards a new future,” Jinja said flatly.


“I see.  So compassionate, I never understood why though.  To me it seems illogical for you to behave in such a selfless manner.  Maybe I will as well when it comes time for me to have offspring.  Do you think?” his brother asked, moving to stand behind Jinja.  The white haired Sato shrugged his shoulders.


“Who knows.  In all honesty I have no compassion for anyone.  I am just giving my son the upper hand.  I had done him a grave injustice by not offering parental guidance and letting his father do as he pleased.” Jinja said, as he felt a prick in the back of his neck.  Staggering forward, his body was growing hot and starting to hurt all over.  A hand came and wrapped around his waist to help steady him.  The consort groaned in pain, when he felt the piercing of the dagger on his left side.  


“The poison will take about three minutes to numb you and about five to kill you.  You’ll die long before you bleed out though.  So don’t worry about it and just rest.  For now it is all over.”  Saka said letting his brother fall to the floor with a thud.


“A..z...a,” Jinja wheezed out with his last breath.  The Sato assassin looked down to his brother then to the unconscious prince that lay only feet from his dead parents.  If anyone was to ask why he did all this he could only reply casually that it sounded like fun, but really he only wanted to repay the debt that he owed his brother for caring for him when their parents had died in battle.  Still he didn’t understand why his brother needed to go so far as to come up with this elaborate plan.  


“Oh well no point in dwelling on it.  Eh Jinja!” he chuckled out loud.  After all he had a job to do now, and that was to make his nephew a hero in the eyes of the kingdom.  Saka hummed softly as he placed the dagger in Aza’s hand.  Ripping his shirt in various places, and smearing blood on his clothes and face.  “Well now that is done.  I guess it’s time to slip out of here and execute the rest of the plan.  I wonder if Ruasu will find this amusing.” Saka said to himself, before he turned to leave.  All the while humming the same haunting tune.



Aza slowly came back to consciousness.  His mind swimming through the murky blackness that was his thoughts.  When he forced his eyes to open he was greeted by blurry vision.  Breathing in and out slowly as he sat up, the dagger slipping out of his hands.  Aza set his gaze toward we're the dagger lay next to him.  Looking around, taking in the sight of his dead parents.  All that had transpired ran through his head, as he tried to figure out what had happened.  The door opened causing Aza to squint at the intruder, his eyes widening when he saw Vita and his advisor come through the door.  Golden eyes met silver, and a hand was outstretched to Aza.  The Sato prince looked around the room once more before he sighed and took the hand in his.  Letting Vita help him stand to his feet.

 

"I told you to stay where you can be seen.  Come on Carla is waiting for us in our room." The prince said letting the exhausted Sato lean on him.  Aza nodded his head but said nothing in response.  He was just too tired right now, and he really just wanted to be with the people who didn't want to kill him.

Secured Power In Innocence by KarenaAngel
Author's Notes:

Sooooo....I am so sorry I was gone for so long. Um...I had some really hard times going on and yeah. I am currently back in school nine classes away from getting my bachelors in communication of arts. Wish me luck! And thank you for all the kind words and reviews. I hope I can live up to all the great things you have been saying.

Carla paced about the luxurious bedroom that she now shared with her new husbands.  Glancing down to her bandaged hand where she had been cut for the ceremony.  The blurry details filling her head as she tried hard not to black out at that moment.  Carla remembered holding back a whimper when they had cut her hand.  After that it was all a blur in her mind and she felt her body being led about as if she was a doll. Feeling the bandage wrapping around her hand caused her to snap back to reality and realize that she was now in the carriage with her new bondmates.  An the so called reception made her want to go run and hide with all those aliens coming up and speaking nonsense to her.  ‘Good bonding?’, ‘I hope you have many heirs’,  what a joke those stupid aliens were, she thought bitterly.  Any of her old acquaintances would love the idea of being married to a prince let alone two, but in all reality she would rather jump off a cliff instead.  Stomping her foot in frustration, she was growing irritated with her self now, ‘what was the point, dwelling on it now.’  The deed was done and now she was stuck with two egotistical jerks for spouses.  


Carla sat on the massive bed before she let herself get lost in her ridiculous thoughts.  “Never mind I only to got to dance once before I was shut away into this room.”  Carla mumbled to herself, a part of her realizing that what she said really shouldn’t have been an issue.  What she should have been more concerned with was the fact that when they took her to her room to change into a revealing sky blue nightgown.  Nor should she be talking to herself, her conscious chimed in.  Okay now it was serious she had lost her mind or maybe she had developed some sort of mental disease, she mused.  Not even the door opening and closing distracted Carla from her verbal debate of whether she had lost her mind or not.  It was only the dipping of the bed next to her when she noticed someone next to her, turning to meet Aza’s weary gaze and his disheveled appearance.  “What happened to you?” she cried, her hand shooting out to touch his cheek.  The Sato prince winced when her fingers brushed his swollen cheek.


“It’s of no importance right now.”  Aza replied to her statement.


“Of no importance. Did you even get a doctor to look at it?” she snapped, her eyes never leaving his face.  Before Aza could give a retort to Carla’s question, Vita's voice cut in.


"He has already been attended to.  An as Aza had already told you that it doesn't concern you.  So let's  not let this mishap ruin our night,"  Vita said coldly.  Carla looked over to where her other mate stood near the door.  A sinister scowl was on his face, but was quickly replaced with a smile.  He approached slowly coming to a stop in front of them.  Letting the same forced smile linger a moment longer before a flicker of uncertainty flashed across his face.  Vita then leaned down and put his arms around them in an awkward hug, causing both Aza and Carla to stiffen in the embrace.  Carla looked to Aza who in return just shrugged.  Another moment passed before Carla gathered up the courage to speak


"Uh, Are you alright?" She asked uncertainly, bringing her hand up to pat his back.  The Juniriki stood up straight his golden eyes looking sad before a mask of indifference came to rest upon his features.


"I am glad to see that you have grown to show some concern towards your mates. However let me assure you I am fine about what is to commence between us.  So as to be fair to you and reward you for your excellent behavior during the ceremony.  I will let you decide how we will do this.  You can fight me and in turn be in a lot of pain but nonetheless fulfill your purpose.  However your second choice can be much more pleasant.  Cooperate with us and I promise that you won’t be hurt.  You may even come to enjoy it.” Vita purred slightly, a dark lustful gleam in his eye.  Carla turned her head away from his face not wanting to see that chilling look.  Again she was reminded just how little power she had.  Ever since her world had fallen to these invaders her only thought had been on surviving and preserving.  After all there had to be a silver lining somewhere if she could only get through the hardships.  Now she was faced with a dilemma she already had so little pride left after being pushed around and letting these aliens do as they pleased with her.  She could either do as they wanted or she could fight.  The outcome would be the same regardless of what she chose, only the way she got to the end would be different.  She felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, but she rapidly tried to blink them away.  She was tired of just surviving only to be in pain.  Right now she had chosen to swallow what little pride she had left.  Pushing her pleading conscious to the back of her mind, she took a shaky breath and turned to look at the blue haired Junirki.  Bringing up her hand she held it towards Vita, her other fiddling around till it found Aza’s own hand.


“This isn't what I would have chosen, but if this is what my life is going to be.  I should at least try to enjoy whatever I can,” she said with what little bravado she could muster, her hands slipping out of theirs.  She laid down on the bed and looked at each of them.  Aza laid down  beside her, his hand reaching out to push one of her night gown straps off her shoulder.  Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest, as Vita got on the other side of her.  Pressing his lips against her throat.  Lingering as he reached her ear.


“I’m glad to see that you have some common sense.”  As he kissed the tears away from her face.


It was early morning, when Ruasu heard someone knock on his study’s door.  “Come in Saka.”  the advisor called out.


“How did you know it was me my lord?” the assassin grinned, giving a mocking bow to the advisor.


“You are the only one who would dare to come and disturb me at such an early hour.  I take it your mission was a success?”  Ruasu asked in a indifferent tone.  


“Of course.  Who do you think you're talking to.  The two main conspirators have been dealt with.  Every one else was very quick to swear their loyalty when I explained in great detail what option would be in their best interest.  They are being carefully monitored and everything has been bugged.  If they try to make a move except for the one’s we want, then we will know.”Saka said gleefully, finding all of this intrigue amusing.  The violet haired Junirki placed the pen down that he was holding.


“Tell me for my curiosities sake, was it so easy to kill your kindred that you can still make light of things,” Ruasu asked.  Saka didn’t say anything for a long moment, instead opting to pull his hair free from his ponytail.  He held the silver ribbon in his hand, fiddling with it for a moment, before he spoke.


“Of course it was my lord, I would even go so far as to say it was pleasurable.”  He finally replied, smiling ambiguously.  Ruasu nodded finding his reply acceptable.  For after all Saka  never did anything unless he would have gained something from it.  Be it wealth, glory, or simply just entertainment.  So it really was no surprise that he could kill his family without a second thought, but Ruasu knew better.  For the cyan haired sato that sat before him, may have found it interesting but on the inside the Sato mourned the loss.  


“At the end of the week I am going to need you to make sure that you watch a certain visitor.” Ruasu finally said.  Saka quirked a brow in his direction.  Ruasu answering his unanswered question.  “It seems that Lareuna will be coming to pay his respects to the royal family.  You and the rest of your team are not to let him out of your sight. Is that clear?” the advisor said.  Saka grinned wider before he stood up and bowed.  Lifting his head to look at Ruasu, before he turned to leave.


Carla moaned softly, when she felt the bed shift and someone shake her awake.  She lazily opened her eyes to see Aza staring back at her.  “Vita is summoning us for breakfast.” he said in a clipped tone.


“We can finally leave the room?” she replied drowsily.  Sitting up to rub the sleep out of her eyes.  It had been four days since their wedding and in those four days she had gone from never really having sex to having it every couple of hours.  She couldn’t say she enjoyed it, but if she was honest with herself she didn’t hate it.  At times when she was having sex with either of her husbands they hadn't hurt her.  As long as she didn’t fight they made sure she orgasmed over and over again.  Still her conscious would chime in after and bring her down to loath herself even more.  Was it really so wrong not to want to be hurt, but for the sake of what?  Her pride, her humanity, did that really matter now.  Or did survival?  Those were what kept skittering around her mind, no matter how she tried to push them away.


“Yes we can leave now.  Saka will be here in a moment to help you get dressed.  Vita says there is something he wants to talk to us about and then he wants us to meet someone.” Aza growled, turning to leave only to change his mind.  He leaned over and his hand came to rest in her messy hair.  Carla didn’t seem to care until she felt his lips upon hers in a hungry kiss. Leaving them both breathless.  Carla tried to focus on him but she wasn’t wearing her glasses, all she saw was the back of a blurry figure leaving.


When Saka came and helped her get dressed in a simple strapless yellow sundress with a white bow tied around her waist.  She had grown curious and asked him why such simple clothes.  To which he replied that Vita took note of how uncomfortable she seemed to be in anything extravagant.  An so he had ordered that she was to be given some simpler clothes.  Carla was more than grateful, and would actually have to thank Vita for this act of kindness.  The clicking of her strappy sandals could be heard down the corridor as she hurriedly tried to keep up with Saka’s pace.  They were running late for breakfast and she was hoping that Vita was in a good mood.  Though what greeted her wasn’t a sight she had expected when the guards pushed the door open for her.  She had been led to a more formal dining room then where she and her husbands had been eating.  She took in the long grand oak table that had a white clothed draped on it.  In the center was a large crystal candelabra that held six unlit candles.  What caused her eyes to widen was a certain person seated on the far end.  Tyler and his master stood once she had entered the room.  Both giving her a respectful bow.  Carla had lost her voice as she was led towards where Vita and Aza sat on the opposite end to their guests.  Tyler and the blond Juniriki sat down when she had taken her place on the left of Vita at the head of the table.  “Your highness.  You are looking well,” the Juniriki at the end said in a respectful tone.  She nodded her head at his words, finding it hard to speak.


“Thank you,” she finally replied.  Turning her attention to Tyler, she was about to speak. When the blond Jurinki spoke once more.


“Your highness if I may introduce myself and my bondsmen.  I am Lareuna and this is my slave Tyler.   He has been ordered not to speak unless spoken to.”  Lareuna said with a nod of his head towards her.  Carla shook her head and looked towards Vita and Aza who only watched her blankly.  Both trying to betray nothing of their thoughts.  Vita finally spoke looking to Lareuna,


“Your servant is free to speak.  As long as he is respectful.”  Tyler bowed his head in submission,


“Thank you very much your majesty,” Tyler said softly.  Turning his gaze to give a delighted expression to Carla.  “And let me say that it is an honor to meet you my queen.” he said gently.  The human woman looked at Tyler with a stunned expression.  They had met before right?  They had even bonded over memories of home together.  How could he say that this was the first time they had ever met.  It wasn’t that long ago, was it?  All those thoughts came racing through her mind, but she couldn’t voice them.  Only nodded her head with a dumbfounded look on her face.  She turned her attention back to her breakfast, but didn’t really feel like eating.  Letting herself zone out from the conversation that was taking place.  Her heart breaking even more now that the one person she thought she could share a real connection with decided to ignore her.


Lareuna gave a mechanical cackle as he and Tyler rode back to his home after their breakfast with the royal couple.  “Did you see her face?” he laughed once more.  Finding the confused and hurt look on the new queen to be utterly delightful.  The blond Juniriki ceased his chuckles to look over at his slave.  Who looked to be having a hard time swallowing all that just transpired.  “Tyler need I remind you.  I can make your life a living hell or heaven.  We have made a deal.  You grow close to the new queen and tell me all that you learn from her.  See when she conceives and you alert me of such news.  Your actions will be rewarded greatly for your part in my grand scheme . You and that human female will be bonded for life.  No one would be able to take her from you or separate you two.  That you have my word on, but only if you get me the results I desire.  So that is why I set it up so that you and her will be visiting the queen starting next month as her new human friends.” Lareuna said arrogantly.  


“Yes my lord.  I did.” was Tyler’s mechanical response.  He had schooled his face to look calm though he felt anything but.  His chest was tight and his stomach was in knots.  His conscious kept nagging him of his wrongdoings and how making a deal with this devil would only destroy everything.  Shaking his head he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind, he couldn’t afford to falter now.  He had made his bed and would have to lie in it.  Tyler couldn’t let his nerves nor his guilt get the better of him.  Too much was at stake, not only his freedom but that of the woman whom he had come to love.  Tyler just couldn’t let his emotions kill his opportunity at the one happiness he had been able to obtain since this nightmare had began.


It had been almost a month since that breakfast with Tyler and Lareuna.  Carla had started to feel a little sick to her stomach.  She paid it no real mind chalking it up to the weird salad that was given to her at lunch.  Trying to stifle a yawn that was threatening to overtake her.  Saka was given her the daily lessons that Vita had ordered for her after their second week of marriage.  Both Vita and Aza had been busy since the Sato emperor had passed, leaving Aza to be the next emperor.  Saying that if she was to be their queen then she needed to know how this world’s society worked.  “Like I actually give a crap about how things work here.” she mumbled to herself.


“What was that your highness.” Saka asked curiously.  Smiling his signature creepy smile.


“I said that I need to go to the bathroom.” she said as she stood and hurriedly left her room.  She quickly dashed to the bathroom finding that nauseous feeling in her stomach starting to increase.  Carla barely had time to close the door and make  it to the toilet before she felt the contents of her stomach empty.  Ugh, she grumbled, hating the taste of bile in her mouth, and the disgusting smell of vomit filling her nose.  She started to grow nauseous again but couldn’t throw anything else up.  Pressing the button to flush the commode she let her forehead rest against it and closed her eyes.  She was starting to grow dizzy and hot. Closing her eyes, she just needed to rest for a minute.


Saka knocked on the door of the bathroom, but got no response.   “Your highness I am coming in.” he called out in warning, before he pushed open the door.  Carla laid there with her head resting on the toilet bowl her hands in her lap.  Saka quickly went to check her vitals.  Finding her pulse to be fine, she had just passed out.  Saka sighed and went out to go alert the guards that the queen needed to see a doctor right away. He stepped back into the bathroom and scooped her into his arms.  Carrying her from the bathroom and out of the royal wing.  He had been informed that the doctor was already waiting for him and the queen in the infirmary.  The attendant couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong.


The infirmary looked just like one you would see in a regular hospital back on Earth.  Carla was currently sleeping soundly in one of the beds, an iv hooked to her arm.  Vita looked over to where his mate slept peacefully, moving over to brush a stray curl from her face.  Soon the doctor came to stand beside him, bowing low with his hand extended.  He straightened himself up after a second before he went on to speak,  “My liege I have confirmed what happened to the queen.”  The doctor paused, before continuing on.  “Her blood work showed some abnormalities.  She is currently suffering some vitamin and mineral deficiencies.” he said in a matter of fact voice.   


“Is she not getting the proper nutrition that she requires?  What is the reason behind her malnutrition.” Vita asked, making sure to give away nothing in his tone.  The doctor nodded his hand coming out to stroke his long white beard.


”It seems that she isn’t getting what her body needs at the moment.  Humans are fascinating creatures especially their bodies.  How well they can adapt and how those bodies will try to make consensus without even the knowledge of its own host,” the elder Juniriki said absentmindedly.


“What does that mean?” the prince said darkly.  Causing the good doctor to step back in alarm.


“Nothing bad I assure you my lord.  For in fact I think congratulations are in order,” the doctor said respectfully.  Vita blinked turning to look at the sleeping human then back to the doctor.  A large grin  found his way onto his lips from the knowledge he had just received.  The doctor did not even have to say the words because he already knew what he meant.  Carla was pregnant, she had conceived and secured all their places on the throne.

End Notes:

Please review and tell me what you think.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2199