Illusions: The Beginning by Adi Milano
Summary:

This story is the sequel of Illusions: The End.

Emma is on the brink of depression and she has lost herself. George finds it incredibly hard to cope with the guilt he feels for causing her to lose her psychological equilibrium. Will they be able to get back together, or will Taylor be the best person to pick Emma up and make her feel herself again?

© Adi Milano, 2012.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: Illusions
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 19016 Read: 36396 Published: October 13 2012 Updated: December 26 2012
Prologue by Adi Milano
Author's Notes:

And I'm back with Emma and George. Yay! After spending an excruciating but fantastic week studying at a residential school near Cambridge, instead of catching up with school work I decided to seat down and write. 
I hope you like it, otherwise I will be crushed. I decided to do a second part, although initially I thought that I wanted to leave the story with an open ending. We'll see. I might find whatever I write here rubbish, who knows?
Thanks for finding the time to read.

 

“Tell me more about yourself and your relationship.” Dr. Jameson looked between me and George expectantly.

I sighed deeply to try and calm myself down. I knew we needed this in order to rebuild at least our friendship and the trust I didn’t have any more in him, but it was hard. I had never ever sat down and told my problems to a psychologist before, hence my nervousness.

“We’ve known each other for as long as I can remember.” George intervened.

“We were married to each other. We have 2 children and live together.”

“Interesting.” Dr. Jameson said whilst writing everything down. “Are you here as a couple?” he stared at us calmly and observed attentively.

I shift my gaze to George who was nervous and anxious about my answer.

“No.” I stated. “We’re not a couple. I just want to repair our broken friendship.”

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think.
Cheers, 
Adi Milano.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2285