Wifey by Nessa Bale
Summary:

Getting on a airplane and leaving everything she knew behind hadn’t been easy. Knowing who was waiting at the end of the long air flight made it all worth it.


Categories: Miscellaneous Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters, Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 14749 Read: 37367 Published: January 18 2013 Updated: January 26 2014
Story Notes:

This is a fanfiction with the K-Pop singer/rapper T.O.P from the group Big Bang

1. Wifey by Nessa Bale

2. The First Night by Nessa Bale

3. Meet the Parents by Nessa Bale

4. Lune de Miel by Nessa Bale

5. Wedding Bells by Nessa Bale

6. I do...Again by Nessa Bale

7. Honeymoon by Nessa Bale

Wifey by Nessa Bale

The ringing of her cell phone was what woke her up. Vanessa grabbed the offending item off her night table with every intention of tossing it across the room. The ringtone  penetrated her sleep-idle brain before she could follow through with her plan. Sliding the flashing green arrow to the right, she mumbled her greeting.

    “Oppa, I was sleeping,” she whined.

    “And hello to you too, wifey.” the deliciously husky voice whispered back.

    “Sorry. I’m really tired. I had so much to do yesterday and I barely got any sleep last night.”

    “I know. I’ll make sure you get plenty of sleep when you get home.”

    She became a bit more alert at his statement. Today was a very important day in their relationship. After a year of not seeing each other, She was finally moving to South Korea. She was both elated and terrified at the same time. She had been to Korea before and she sort of knew what to expect but that did little to calm her fears. She was leaving so much behind and she didn’t know if she had to strenght to do it.

    “Is everything ready for your flight,” Seunghyun’s voice brought her back from her reveries.

    “Ummm...Everything is all set. I packed the rest of my clothes last night...which remind me, did you get any of my stuff yet?”

    “Ne, they arrived yesterday. I took the liberty of unpacking your clothes. You’re going to have to go through the rest of it and decide where to put them.”

    “Kamsahamnida, Oppa.”

    His chuckle caused her to laugh as well.

    “I can’t wait to see you,” he said.

    “Me, too. It’s been forever since we saw each other.”

    “What do you mean? I just saw you last night?” he teased.

    “Skyping doesn’t count. I want to hug and kiss you in person.”

    “Me, too.”

    She cast a quick look at her alarm clock, and almost fell out of bed. It was almost ten o’clock.

    “I have to go. I’m having a farewell lunch with my friends in an hour.  God, I can’t believe I overslept. Sorry Seunghyun,” she rambled on.

    “Don’t worry too much about it. I have to get to bed anyways.”

    She didn’t realized until now how tired he sounded. Her poor baby.

    “Oppa, are you alright? You sound exhausted.”

    “I’m alright. I just had a really long day at the studio today.”

    “I’m sorry. Go to bed then. I’ll call you before my flight, okay?”

    “Promise?”

    “I promise. I love you.”

    “Love you, you.”

    She hung up the phone and got out of bed. She looked around the room and sighed in sadness. This room has been her room since the day she was born and this was the first time she was living it knowing she would never come back. She had known for over a year that this day would come and she believed that she was ready for it. She wanted to be in Korea with Seunghyun but she wanted to stay here with her family and friends almost as much. She knew she could come visit anytime and call as much as she wanted but it wouldn’t the same as being here. Her mother wouldn’t be down the hall when she was having one of those life crisis. Her friends wouldn’t be a phone call away when she didn’t know what to do with her friday night. She was going to miss them terribly but she’d find a way to make the separation bearable.

    She went into her adjoining bathroom to get clean up. She bunned up her hair as to not get it wet. She brushed her teeth before she jumped into the shower. She scrubbed herself thoroughly before rinsing and getting out.

Vanessa Leighton Choi sat in front of her dresser and just stared at herself. She didn’t look as happy as she thought she would be at this moment. She wasn’t looking forward to having lunch with her friends and wished she could skipped on it. She knew she couldn’t though. It’d be awhile before she can see them again. She applied on her skincare products before she put on a light makeup. She put on her favorite jade chandelier earrings and her diamond open-heart necklace. A pair of dark blue jeans and and white dress shirt completed her outfit.  Lastly, she slipped on her wedding rings. They managed to bring a smile to her face. Looking at them reminded her of what was waiting for her at the end her journey.

“Honey, I’ll be home soon.” She whispered.

*****

 

Between lunch with her friends, a quick shower with a change of clothes, the crying fest with her mother, and tearful goodbye to her father, Vanessa made it to airport with just enough time to check in before boarding the plane. Once she sat in her seat in first class, she breathed a sigh of relief. The day had been crazy but she wouldn’t have changed a thing. She got through it and with the support she had back home, she knew she’d be okay once she get to Korea. Relaxing further in her seat, she understood why Seunghyun had insisted that she flew first class.

“Wifey, you’re going to be on a plane for almost sixteen hours. You want to be comfortable.” He had said. Back then, she thought he was being ridiculous but she was glad she had listened. She planned on sleeping as much as she could and when she was awake, she had her iPad to keep her company. Keeping her promise, she dialed Seunghyun’s phone. She hoped she had enough time to talk to him before take-off. He answered on the third ring.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hello, Wifey.”

“Are you feeling better, Oppa?”

“Yeah. I got plenty of sleep last night.”

“I’m glad. I worry about you, you know.”

“I know. You’re going to take better care of me when you get home, right?”

She laughed.

“When does your plane leave.”

“Soon. I just boarded it.”

“Alright. Be safe and I’ll see you soon.”

“I will. I love you.”

“I love you, too, wifey.”

She smiled as she hang up the phone. Now that she had come so far, she couldn’t wait to see him.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Depending on the response I get, I might add some more chapters and tell the story in a series of oneshots.

The First Night by Nessa Bale
Author's Notes:

Second Chapter. I added some back ground story. Thanks for all the reviews. I wasn't expecting so many. Definitely motivated me to write this chapter.

Thanks to Qsmommy05 for the idea of including some background story as a flashback.

 

Wifey 2: The First Night...

 

Relaxing in her first class seat, Vanessa made herself comfortable. There was little she could do but be patient. She wasn’t feeling sleepy yet and didn’t want to use her iPad just to have to turn it off once the plane started taking off. She remembered the last time she had been on airplane to Korea. She had been so giddy and excited. They had their second wedding then. The first one was unconventional to say the least since it had been only them, the justice of the peace and his wife present.

    She remembered the first time she laid eyes on him. He had been as gorgeous as ever. That day she had been dragged to Boston by her friends despite her protests. She had ditched them as soon as she was able and in doing so ended up running into him on Boylston St.

 

***Flashback***

Vanessa was having a bad day and being on Boylston St with a bazillion people around was not helping her mood. She hated being in Boston in the summer months. People were crawling around like cockroaches. Her friends had dragged her to see a local band that were playing in the commons. She had voiced her protest and no one had listened. As soon as she had been able to get away, she ran. Going back home to Quincy was out of the question. Since she had been moping around her room, her mother had joined forces with her friends to get out of the house.

“I could always go to Cambridge. I haven’t seen Sarah in a while.”

Her  mind made up, She started toward the green line to take her to Cleveland Circle. She hadn’t been paying attention to where she was going until she bumped into someone.

“Sorry,” the stranger said.

Her apology died on her lips. She knew that face. There weren’t many people on the planet that had those facial features and she had seen it plastered enough time on Sarah’s walls that she could pick it out anywhere.

“Oh, My god. You’re umhh...” his hand muffled the rest of her sentence.

“Don’t say it,” he said and she nodded.

“What on her earth are you doing here?”she asked.

“I’m on vacation.” he said.

“In Boston? With that many people around?”

“What’s wrong with Boston. And it’s easier to hide in plain sight.”

“Good point. But still,” she said.

She eyed him up and down. From the pictures he had seen of him, he had dressed down. A lot down. He wore a simple gray BC t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black converses. His base cap was a little askew, probably from bumping into her.

“You’re not going to scream, are you?” he asked wearily.

She shook her head. Her evening was looking up already.

“I won’t scream...”

“But?”

“Can you spend the rest of the day with me?”

“What? Why?”

“Why not.You said you were on vacation, right?”

“Yeah.”

She could hear the reluctance a mile away.

“Then what better way to see Boston then a free guided tour by a true bostonian.”

“You’re not going to kidnap me and tie me in your basement, are you?”

“What?” she balked.

He still look  incredulous.

“I promise it’s not going to be a bad scene out of Misery. I just want to hang out with you. My Korean friend Sarah never shuts up about you...oh, my god Sarah. She’s never going to believe this. You have to meet her.”

She started pulling on his arm. He pulled back, stopping her from dragging.

“Wait a minute. I didn’t agree to go anywhere with you.”

She stopped, fold her arms under her breasts and gave a look.

“I will scream bloody murder. There’s band playing in the commons. The press is bound to be there.”

“Are you serious?”

She batted her lashes and smiled coyly.

“Just for today.”

“Honestly? You don’t even know me.”

“That’s why we’re hanging out. I wanna know why the girls go nuts and wanna drop their panties when you’re around.”

He choked.

“They’re just excited,” he mumbled.

The blush on his cheek was endearing.

“So shall we go? Seu-ng-hyun Op-pa?”

    He blushed harder and allowed her to pull him along with her.

He ended up spending the rest of the day with her as well as the rest of his vacation. Somewhere along the way, they fell in love with each other. Choi Seunghyun was completely different from T.O.P.  Seunghyun was more reserve than his charismatic and extroverted counterpart. He was gentle, loving and a bit of push over but she had a feel that that side was reserved for those closest to him only. Plus, he shared her love of all things chocolate. She found an instant connection to him. It’s as if she knew him all her life.

He kissed her on the third night, made love to her on the fifth, and married her on the seventh; three hours before he boarded a plane to South Korea.

Her parents had been furious when she told them what she did. They grilled her for hours before they finally relented. The deed was done and there was little that could be done about it now. They might have been upset but she knew they were more disappointed that they hadn’t been a part of her special day. She was their only child and she knew her father had always wanted to walk her down the aisle and give her away to her husband. She knew how much her mother would have love to help planned her wedding day. She had selfishly taken that opportunity from them both. As much as regretted that, she didn’t regret marrying him. Even if she knew him for a week, she loved him. She truly believed in her heart that they were meant for each other. And someway, somehow, she will make their marriage work.

****End of flashback***

 

She ended up sleeping for ten of her fifteen-plus-hour flight. She blamed it on all the things she had to do in the past few days leading to her flight. Not that she was complaining. Being on a airplane was boring enough and she was grateful that she slept for so long. The remainder of her flight, she spent it catching up on her favorite TV shows and finishing the last chapter of the Hobbit. By the time the plane landed, She was feeling pretty good. Her husband was waiting and she could hardly wait to be in his arms again.

    Going through checkout was a breeze since she only had her carry-on bag. SHe had mailed all her clothes and anything else that she wanted with her to Korea last week and Seunghyun had already received them. She was looking forward to decorating their house. It was a brand new one. He purchased it a month a ago as a wedding gift for them. Since she hadn’t been able to be there with the selection process, he had flooded her email with picture and videos of different houses.

    The house they had both decided on was beautiful. It was very modern but still possessed some architectural features that she loved. It looked very spacious and the kitchen was just to die for. For a girl who had wanted to be a chef when she was little, she had immediately fallen in love with it. Today was the first time she would set foot in there. She only hoped that with time, it would come to feel like the home she just left behind.

    Having been in this airport before, she had no trouble navigating her way out. She didn’t expect him to be inside the airport. She knew how crazy his fans could get but seeing him standing there and holding this enormous bouquet of pink roses and white orchids warmed her heart.

    “Hello, Wifey. Did you miss me?”

    She jumped in his arms and wrapped hers around his neck.

    “You don’t know the half of it,” she said.

    He hugged her tighter and she knew that he had missed her just as much as she missed him. Letting go of him, she stood back and let her eyes feast on him. It’s been a year since they’ve laid eyes on each other.

    “Wifey, I think you got sexier since I last saw you.”

    She laughed.

    “I could say the same for you,” she said.

    “By all mean, don’t hold back on my account.”

    Her laughter dissolved into tears and she hugged him again, hiding her face in his neck.

    “I’ve missed you so much, Oppa.”

    “Me too, Yobo.”

    He held her until she calmed down. He wiped her tears before kissing her. They were in public, so they keep it chaste.

    “I thought I was going to meet you outside,” she said.

    “I couldn’t wait to see you.”

    She smiled.

    “You know if your fans knew you were here, they’d cause quite the commotion. Not to mention, beat me off with a stick for stealing their Seunghyun Oppa.”

    “They’re not that crazy. They can get a little too overzealous but they mean well.”

    “I can’t fault them. You’re quite loveable.”

    “Oh? Am I?”

    “Oh, yeah. I married you, didn’t I? After knowing you for only a week.”

    He smirked. He gave her another quick kiss before grabbing her small suitcase. He handed her the bouquet before lacing his freed hand with hers.

    “Let’s go home, Wifey.”

    She loved the sound of that.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Please continue to support me.

Meet the Parents by Nessa Bale
Author's Notes:

this chapter is a little long but I hope you enjoy it. Thanks everyone for te reviews. Makes me so happy.

Meet The Parents

Vanessa got into the passenger seat while Seunghyun put her luggage in the trunk. She could hardly contain her excitement. She was finally in South Korea and she was finally going to see their house. Once he got in the car, he leaned over and kissed her. This kiss was different from the last one. She could feel his desires through the kiss and she made sure to answer the passion she tasted on his lips. They haven’t made love for a year and she really couldn’t wait to have him all to herself for the next few days.

“Oppa, I’m home,” she whispered

“Welcome home, Yobo,”

She leaned back in her seat and laid her left hand on his right thigh. Now that he was so close, she found that she couldn’t resist touching him. He gave her quick smiled and twined his right hand with hers. Content, she turned to watch the scenery flying by. This city was her home starting today and she was going to have so much fun discovering it. Hopefully, Seunghyun would be able to show her around. She knew how busy he tended to be. Being one of Korea top artists was a lot of hard work and she knew how dedicated her husband was to his music and acting. She admired that about him. And now that she officially moved here, she was going to need something to do with her time. She didn’t see herself as the stay-at-home wife type. She’d go crazy with nothing but time on her hands. She wasn’t going to worry about it now though. She’d sort all of it out later. She was finally with her husband again and all she needed to focus on was reconnecting with him.

The ride from the airport to their home was pleasantly short. The neighborhood was clearly for the well to do. Manicured lawns, lush gardens, and glittering swimming pools surrounded beautiful mansions. She was pleased to see the eclectic style of homes that sat on the street. Some were truly beautiful and some were just plain gaudy.

Their house was the end of the cul de sac and sat on a slight hill. The pictures didn’t do it justice. She had been adamant about not getting huge house because she didn’t see the need for it. They had compromised on a 4 bedrooms, and 4.5 baths house. There were a formal dining room, a living room, a recreation room, laundry room, home office and of course a gorgeous kitchen with a walk-in pantry. Seunghyun was planning in turning the basement into a mini studio so he could work on his music while on break.

The house was bigger than she originally wanted but as soon as she saw the kitchen, she was sold. Her grandmother’s Limoge dish collection would fit right in and she could cook the most delicious meals for her hubby. The rest of the house was equally gorgeous and she figured she’d get use the size. Besides, they had friends that would more than likely stay over when they entertained.

Pulling up to the driveway, she was expecting an empty lot but there were several cars already sitting there.

“Oppa, I didn’t know we were having company?” She asked.

He swore.

“What are they doing here,” he muttered more to himself than her.

“Who’s here?”

“My idiot friends apparently and my parents.”

“Your parents?”

“Damn. This is really putting a wrench into my plans.”

She blushed at his statement. She was well aware they weren’t just going to sit on the couch, holding hands and talking about their feelings all night. They were husband and wife after all. Husband and wife who hadn’t seen each other for a whole year. Of course, he wanted to make love and she was just as eager but with his friends and parents unexpected visit, she’d have to wait. She could wait. She had waited this long and besides, it’d be nice to see his family again. This time with no awkwardness between them, unlike the first time they met.

****Flashback***

The first week after Seunghyun left was magical. She walked around with her head in the clouds and shit-eating grin on her face. Nothing could bring her down. The first week was her honeymoon even though her husband was thousands of miles away. They talked on the phone as often as they could and Skyped just as much. The distance didn’t dampened their feelings for each other. It only made their longing for each other greater. She barely saw her friends. She just went to work then came back home to talk to her hubby. They were like high school kids  and her friends had remarked on several occasions how disgustingly sweet they were. She paid them no mind. A love like theirs was hard to find and even harder to understand. She only prayed they get to experience it.

    The second week, reality came crashing down in the form of his parents coming from Korea to meet her. She left work early that day since she had to pick up some groceries for her mother. When she arrived back home, she noticed the shiny new black Audi sitting in the driveway. Thinking her parents had a guest over, she thought nothing of it. She brought the groceries through the back kitchen door and even managed to put them away before her mother noticed her presence.

    “Hey, Mom. Where’s Dad?”

    “Hey, Hun. He’s in the living room.”

    “I saw the car in the driveway. I didn’t know you guys were having guests,” she said.

    “We’re not.”

    “Oh? Then who’s...”

    “They’re here to see you.”

    “They? Me.”

    “Yes.”

    “Who are they?”

    “I believe they’re your in-laws.”

    Her stomach dropped. Seunghyun had told her a little  bit about his parents and little sister but not much. She knew she had to meet them eventually but she also thought her husband would be by side not on the other side of the planet. She looked to her mother for some reassurance but found none. Her parents were still upset about the whole thing and they hadn’t been shy about letting her know. She had taken it in stride. She knew they were just hurting and it would take a while for them to forgive her.

    “Could you keep them company for a little longer. I’m going to freshen up a little. I’ll be right down.”

    Her mother smirked. It was obvious that she was enjoying watching her squirm. She quickly disappeared upstairs to her room. As she took off her work clothes, She dialed Seunghyun’s number. She breathed a sigh of relief when he answered the phone.

    “Yoboseyo, Wifey,”

    She took a moment to swoon over the nickname he taken to calling her since they wed. Her blissful moment didn’t last though.

“Oppa, your parents are here.”

Silence met her then finally.

“My parents? What are they doing there?”

“I don’t know. What do I do? I wanted to meet them but I wanted you with me. What am I going to do,” She rambled on.

“Stop panicking for one.”

“Sorry, I rambled when I’m nervous.”

“I know. I think it’s cute.”

“Aww, Oppa. That’s so sweet.”

    He chuckled.

    “I’m not sure why my parents are there though. They didn’t say anything to me about visiting you.”

    “How did they even know where I live? Or about me for that matter?”

    “Well, I told them about you. They weren’t too happy about me getting married and telling them after the fact. But they understood. My mother’s been nagging me about getting married for ages so she sort of forgave me. My father is a little upset that I married a foreigner. My sister doesn’t seem to care. I think she’s a little jealous that I eloped.”

    “Oh. So how do they know where I live?”

“My mother asked me for your address. She said she was going to send you a wedding gift. I should have know they would pull something like this.”

    “So what am I going to do?”

    “Just go meet them, I guess. What’s the worse that could happen?”

    “They won’t like me and make you divorce me?”

    “Highly unlikely. They might not agree with my decision but they’d respect it.”

    “Really?”

    He sighed.

    “Give them a chance. They might surprise you.”

    “You’re right.”

    “Don’t worry, Wifey. I love you. I’m sure they’ll see why once they meet you.”

    “Alright. I’m going. I’ll call you later, Oppa.”

    “Don’t be scared. They’re not going to hurt you.”

    “I’m not scared but I am nervous.”

    “It’s okay.”

    Before she could answer him, her mother’s voice called her from downstairs.

    “I have to go. I love you, Oppa”

    “Love you, too, Wifey.

    She hang up her phone, took a few minutes to calm her racing heart before she made her way downstairs.

    Her in-laws were waiting in the living room. Her parents were nowhere in sight so she was on her own. She would have appreciate to have them at her side though. She took a deep breath and entered the room. She bowed respectfully to both them and welcomed to her house.

She made a mental note to buy two pounds of Debauve & Gallais chocolate for Sarah for teaching her to speak Korean because her in-laws were clearly impressed by it. Score 1 for the home team.

    “You speak Korean?” Her mother-in-law asked.

    “Where did you learn it?” Her father-in-law echoed.

    “My childhood friend, Sarah, is Korean. She moved to the house across the street when we were both little. I told her I’d teach her English if she taught me to speak Korean. I spent so much time at her house growing up that it was easy to pick it up.”

    “So you knew of my son before you married him.” Her father-in-law asked.

    “Yes, but that wasn’t the reason I agree to marry,” Vanessa said.

    “Then why did you marry him? You knew him personally for only a week?” he said.

    “Because I fell in love with him,”

“In a week?” He sounded incredulous.

She didn’t blame him.

“I know it’s hard to believe given that he is a celebrity and that we knew each other for such short period but that is the truth. I married him because I love him and I know he loves me.”

    “Do you know how many times I’ve heard that before? As you said, he’s a celebrity and girls are always throwing themselves at him. How are you any different from those girls? What would you do when you realize what it really means to be married a celebrity. It’s not all glitz and glamour. It’s constant scrutiny, and a complete lack of privacy. As his wife, you’ll be under the same pressure as he is if not more. Are you prepare for that?” He asked.

    “I won’t lie and say that I am. I don’t have any idea of what I’m getting myself into but whatever it is, I’ll face it head-on . For the sake of my husband and our marriage, I’m prepare to do battle and I won’t lose. That being said, I would like you to understand this. I do love T.O.P but I’m in love in Choi Seunghyun. I married the man, not the celebrity. His fans can have T.O.P and when we’re in public, I will act accordingly. I’m well aware of how things are done in Korea and I will not shame my husband or his family. However, our private life is our business and it doesn’t concern anyone else.”

    ‘You, included,’ she thought. She wanted them to know that she’d respected them but she wasn't a pushover. If the parents were to be the first hurdle that she had to get over in order to be with her husband, she’d do whatever was needed. She wanted their approval but she was prepared to live without it.

    Her father-in-law visibly deflated. His wife patted his arm in reassurance. She had stayed quiet during their exchange. Vanessa was curious about what she felt.

    “Abeonim....Eomeonim...”Vanessa started.

    “I understand where you’re coming from but you must understand where we’re coming from. We are his parents, so of course we want what’s best for him. When he came home and told us that he married a girl that he knew for only a week. Of course we were concerned. I guessed having a son that’s a celebrity made us a little jaded. We can’t afford to be as trusting as normal people. People always want something for Seunghyun and he doesn’t always realized it. We are the one that have to be on the lookout because we are the one that have to pick up the pieces when things crash and burn,”her mother-in-law explained.

    “I understand. I’m not out to hurt him. I don’t want his money or his fame. I just want to love him. I just want to make him happy,” Vanessa said.

    Her in-laws nodded.

    “That’s all we want,”her mother-in-law said.

    They sat in comfortable silence before her father stood up.

    “My wife and I are tired so we’ll take our leave of you for the night.”

    “Where are you staying? I would like to see before you return to Korea,” She said.

    “We haven’t made any lodging arrangement yet. We drove straight from the airport to here.”

    “Oh, My god. You must be exhausted. Please stay here. We have a guest room and it’s all made up.”

    “We wouldn’t want to intrude,” her mother said.
    “How are you intruding? You’re my family now so you have to stay.”

    “You sure that wouldn’t cause any problems.”

    “Of course not. Please stay, Abeonim, Eomeonim.”

    “The we graciously accept your offer.”

    She beamed at them and was really happy when they smiled back.

    “Have you eaten yet?” She asked.

    They shook their head.

    “My mother is making dinner. Why don’t you have dinner with us after you rest a bit.”

    “That sounds lovely.” her mother-in-law said.

    She showed them the guest room after her father-in-law retrieved the luggage from the car. She found her parents in the kitchen making dinner. she quickly informed them of the situation. They didn’t mind that her in-laws were staying over. They were happy they would get a chance to be involved with her life and this whole marriage thing.

***End of Flashback***

 

“Would it be rude to kick them out?” Her husband asked.

“Yes.”

She laughed and he pouted.

“They’re our friends and family. They came to welcome me to Korea. That’s very thoughtful, don’t you think?”

He sighed.

“Couldn’t they wait to be thoughtful like tomorrow or preferably next week?” he grumbled.

“Oh, come on, Oppa. Let’s just go. I’m dying to see what our house looks like on the inside.”

She dragged him toward the house and he had no choice but to follow.

 

End of Chapter.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Let know if I need to correct any errors. Or if you have an idea you wanna share.

Lune de Miel by Nessa Bale
Author's Notes:

I wrote a love making scene. My first in a long while so don't be too harsh. And Thanks so much for all the reviews.

Lune de Miel

 

 

The interior of the house was even more gorgeous than the outside and the pictures she had seen of it. It wasn’t fully decorated yet. Seunghyun had purchased the furnitures for their house with her input and she just needed to decorate and bring everything together. She had to wait until their friends and his family left before she had her first official tour of her new home. Their guests ended up spending most of the day with the Choi couple. Her mother-in-law, Eunghyun, made a huge spread for an early dinner. Despite her husband’s annoyance with their guests, she thoroughly enjoyed herself and their presence.

 

    His bandmates were so easy to get along with. They regaled her with stories of her husband from when they were on tour. She laughed even when the latter got upset because he felt like they were divulging his secret as he said. His parents weren’t any better. They shared stories of his youth and his life before her. She was happy to see that side of her husband; as a friend to his bandmates and  a devoted son to his parents. And now, a loving husband to her. She loved him just a little more by the time their guests left late in the evening.

 

    They worked together to clean up the mess from their impromptu dinner party. Even though, he insisted that he could take care of it himself, she wanted to help. Besides, it gave her chance to get to know her kitchen a little more personally. She couldn’t wait to start whipping up her favorite recipes and have her first official dinner party.

 

 

    “How’s your day so far?” He asked her.

 

    “So far, so good,” she grinned.

 

    She pulled up a chair from the kitchen island and sat down.

 

    “The house is absolutely gorgeous. I just love it. Thank you for getting it for us.”

 

“I’m glad you like it. It’s still need some work before it’s a truly a home.”

 

“We have plenty of time for get it done. I’m just glad I’m here.”

 

    He stood on the other side of the kitchen island, facing her.

 

    “So am I. I’ve missed so much, Wifey.”

 

    “Me too.”

 

    She stood from her chair and leaned across the island. He met her halfway and gently kissed her.

 

    “I’m gonna take a bath, okay?” she said, as they pulled apart.

 

    He nodded. She went upstairs to the master suite, leaving him alone. Their room was beautifully decorated in warm bronze and black. Not her usual color scheme but it made the large room seemed cozier and warmer. It was also the only room in the house that was completed, she couldn’t help but notice. It was spacious and furnished with only the essentials. Their king size bed looked inviting and comfortable. She made a mental note to test out the notion later. The French door led to a balcony with a gorgeous view. She knew they were miles away from the city but they were high enough that she could see the city lights in the distance.

 

 

    The in-suite bathroom was also a thing of beauty. The huge bathtub sitting by the window was calling her name and she fully intend to indulge. Shedding her clothes and pulling her hair in a ponytail, she hopped in the shower and quickly washed up. She turned on the water in the tub and let it filled up. While waiting, she ventured into her bedroom in search of her luggage. Seunghyun had brought it up for her earlier. She fished out something to wear for bed. She returned to the bathroom and added some lilac bath gel and oil to the steaming  water. Once the tub was filled, she turned off the water, shed her towel and sank to her nose in her bubble bath.

 

    “This feels so good,” she moaned.

 

    She enjoyed her bath for a good thirty minutes before getting out. She dried herself, apply her body lotion before pulling her nightgown over her head. She retrieved her makeup case from her luggage and did her nighttime skincare routine. A spritz of Lancome’s Chrysalide and she was ready to go find her hubby.

 

    She found him messing with his phone in the living room. Apparently he had taken a shower while she was bathing. He was freshly scrubbed and dressed a pair of grey pajama pants and white tank top. She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He turned his head to face her.

 

    “What are you doing,” she asked.

 

    “Nothing important. Just responding to an email.”

 

    She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. Even though she was uncomfortable bending over to the couch, she didn’t mind as long she got to hold on to him. He quickly finished typing his email and tossed his phone on the other side of the couch.

 

    “Come here, Wifey.”

 

    He grabbed her arm and pulled around the couch and onto his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck once more and nuzzled his neck.

 

    “Are you tired?” he asked.

 

    “A little. Why?”

 

    “Thought we could do something to entertain ourselves.”


    “Oh? What did you have in mind?”

 

    “This.”

He crashed his lips to hers and kissed her senseless. His nimble tongue mapped the inside of her mouth and teased her tongue. She gave as good a she got but in the end, she had to breathe. She broke the kiss but didn’t stop kissing him. She planted kisses over his high cheekbones, his  closed eyes, his forehead before going back to his tempting lips.

 

His hand slid under the short hem of her nightgown and caressed her thigh. He grabbed her butt before pulling on the elastic of her panties and dragged them down to her knees. She shamelessly opened her legs wider for his questing fingers. He took her invitation and gently slid a finger across her moist lips. She gasped at the sensation. It’s been so long since he touched her this intimately. She arched her back and moaned when his middle finger slid inside her. His thumb flicked her clit, causing her to termble. She could already feeling her orgasm coiling in her belly. A few more thrusts from his finger and she was flying apart in his arms. She came with his name on her lips.

 

    Gasping for breath, she laid her head on his shoulder. Her heart was racing and her body was limp with gratification. Seunghyun kissed her lips before standing up with her in his arms.

 

    “Let’s go to bed, Love.”

 

    She just nodded, not able to formulate an answer.

 

    By the time she became more aware, her husband had her in their bed, naked and his head between her legs. She immediately clamped her thighs around his head then quickly spread them, not wanting to suffocate him. She always knew he had a talented tongue and he was using every trick he knew to bring her off.

 

“Too...Too much...” she moaned.

 

She grabbed his head trying to push him away but instead he grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. He then proceed to wrapped his tongue around her clit and sucked. Her butt left the bed and she screamed in pleasure. Her second orgasm left her weak and panting.

 

“Oppa...I can’t...I can’t take anymore.”

 

He lifted his head from between her thighs.

 

“But we’re just getting started, Yobo.”

 

His lips burned a path from her quivering sex to her right breast. His tongue teased her nipple before pulling it in his mouth and sucked. His left hand grabbed her other breast and toyed with her hardened nipple. She could feel his erection against her core, hot and heavy. She shifted her hips causing his length to rub against her clitoris. Pure pleasure shot up her spine and she moaned even louder.

 

“Oppa, don’t tease,” she breathed out.

 

His left hand abandoned her breast and slid between their bodies. She almost came when he slid his finger deep inside her wet cavern. He sucked on her breast as he fingered her harder and harder. Just as she was about to come, he pulled his finger out and replace it with his member. She screamed as she came for the third time. If this keep up, she was going to lose her voice by morning.

 

“Shit, you’re so tight,” he whispered.

 

It’s been over a year since they made love and he had to stop to allow her to adjust to his thickness. She felt so full of him and he was so deep so she could hardly breathe. She moved her hips and he took it as his cue to move.

 

    Seunghyun made love like he did everything else. With a single mindedness she usually envied but was currently cursing. He slammed his hips into her, driving himself deeper into her. She tightened her walls, trying to slow him down. After the three orgasms he wrung out of her, she was feeling a little spent but she’ll be damned if she didn’t please her husband first. She grabbed his head and brought his lips to hers. She kissed until they both ran out of breath.

 

    “Oppa...I wanna be on top,”

 

    The words had barely passed her lips and she found herself looking down her husband. His normally pale skin was flushed pink and glistening with sweat. She rested her hands on his chest and leaned back, sinking down on his length. His hands flew to her waist and assisted in her riding him. She had never felt him so deep before. She kept bringing her hips down to meet his upthrusts. Her hair plastered to her sweaty back  and her breasts bounced up and down. She didn’t have the mind to care. She was focused on the orgasm that winding its way down her spine and straight to her core.

 

    She tightened her walls around his cock, hoping to starve off her orgasm.

 

    “Oppa, I’m coming,” she cried.

 

    He flipped her back on her back and hooked her legs on his forearms. His thrusts came faster and deeper and soon they were both moaning.

 

    “Seunghyun,”

 

    “Come for me, Wifey.”

 

    His words ripped the orgasm right of her and he was quick to follow. He collapsed on her before moving to the side so he didn’t squish her. Her body quaked in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her skin was tingling and every nerve ending was firing off. She felt like an over stimulated bundle of nerves. As their breathing and heart rate regulated, he turned her on his back and pulled her to him.

 

    “Are you okay,” he asked.

 

    “Better than okay.”

 

    She raised her head and kissed his lips.

 

“I love you, Seunghyun. So much.”

 

“Me too.”

 

She sighed and laid her back down on his chest. Jet lag was catching up to her and she felt suddenly exhausted. Yawning, she snuggled closer to him.

 

    “Welcome home, Wifey,” he whispered as he pulled the covers over them their cooling bodies.

 

    “I’m home, Husband,” she whispered back as she closed her eyes.

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading

Wedding Bells by Nessa Bale
Author's Notes:

This chapter went back to the past. So it happened about a year before the last chapter.

 

Thanks for all the reviews and comments.

I revised the frist couple of chapters and this one. If I missed anything, please let me know.

Thank you so much for your support.

The best Friend/Maid of Honor

 

One Year Earlier...

    She was lying on Sarah’s bed and playing a game on her iPad while the later mended the hem of a skirt. They hadn’t been hanging out as much they usually did since they both been so busy with school and work. She had left her in-laws with her parents while she took some time to herself.

“You know, I don’t think I could do what you did?” Sarah stated, eyes still glued to the needle in her hand.

“Do what?” She asked.

She was only playing Angry Birds. One didn’t need to be a genius to figure the game out.

“Marrying a guy when you barely knew him.”

“Didn’t think I had it in me either but it just felt right.”

“But he’s a celebrity. Don’t you worry about the marriage falling apart?”

“I know we don’t have a very solid foundation but I really believe that we can make it work.”

“How about his fans?”

“What do they have to do with it?”

“He has girls throwing themselves at him at every turn.”

Sarah raised her head to look at her.

“Are you implying that he might cheat on me?”

“I’m not but you have to admit it’s going to be tempting for someone on such a long distance relationship.”

“It crossed my mind but this is his life. I have no choice but  to believe that he’d remain faithful to me.”

“It’s that simple?”

“What other choice do I have? I know that he works with beautiful women everyday. Some of which wouldn’t think twice about going after him. I know that. I know it’s going to be hard on him as a man. I know it’s going to be hard to make this marriage work when we’re in two different places and rarely see each other. And even if something did happen, I probably wouldn’t even know unless he choose to tell me. What can I do? I can spend my time worrying about it or I can accept his life and have faith in him.”

“I envy you. You’re alway been so trusting.”

“You’re making me sound like a retard.” She laughed.

“I don’t mean too and you are right. You have to believe in him. And if ever did cheat, I don’t care if  he's T.O.P Oppa, I will castrate that boy.”

“Oh! Sarah. Thank you for defending my honor,” She laughed.

“No one messes with my best friend.”

She laughed.

“So how are the in-laws?”

“They’re really nice. I was really worried about them not accepting me being a black foreigner and all but it didn’t seem to matter.”

“Well I guess when your son is a celebrity, you learn to rolled with the punches. Besides, they should be happy he didn’t marry one of his groupies.”

She laughed.

“Sarah, you’re so good for my ego.”

She had introduced Sarah to her in-laws since they ended staying for a week in the States. They were really nice and loving people. She immediately formed a bond with his mother, Eunjung, over their shared passion for cooking. She promised to teach Vanessa how to make Korean food, specially her husband’s favorite dishes. His father, Dongsun, was still a little reluctant but he was warming up to her as the days went by. She took a couple of days off work to show them around the city and of course to introduce them Sarah. Sarah, who was still a little upset with her for not being part of her marriage, accompanied them as often as she could. It was during that time that she realized how much she adored her bestie.

She had other friends but none were like Sarah. They had known each other since they were seven year-old little girls and lived right across from each other. Since the moment they met, they were inseparable. Neither of them had siblings so they became each other’s sister. They had been through so much over their years. They had shared so many milestones together, from first boyfriends to graduating college, but she had been excluded from the biggest one. They had promised, as little girls, to be each other’s maid of honor. Vanessa felt bad for not keeping that promise. She didn’t regret marrying Seunghyun but she wished she hadn’t hurt so many people.

She voiced her feelings to her hubby on their nightly call that evening.

“I don’t think you need to worry too much about it. They’d forgive you eventually,” he said.

“I know. I just hate that I hurt them.”

“You didn’t do it on purpose. We didn’t really have time to plan a big wedding.”

“I know.”

She sighed. She hated to bring up her problems with him. She didn’t want him to worry about her when he had so much on his plate already.

“I don’t want my wifey to be sad,” he told her.

“I just feel a little guilty.”

“You know, if you want  we can plan another wedding.”
            “What? Why?”

“Well, everyone can be a part of it and you won’t feel guilty anymore.”

“We just got married three weeks ago. And besides, you’re in Korea? Do you even have time to come to the states right now?”

“You could always come to me? in Korea?”

“Me? Go to Korea?”

“Well yeah. Don’t you want too?”

“To be honest, that never cross my mind. Now that you mention it, it’d be easier for me to go to you then the other way around.”

“Yeah.”

She sighed.

“We really didn’t put much thought into this. Did we, Oppa?”

“We didn’t have that much time to really think about it.”

“Yeah.”

“What do you want to do? Of course , you can stay in America if you want. I won’t force you but I really want to live with you, Wifey.”

“Me too. But I want to finish my Master’s first.”

“I know.”

“But what about our second wedding? When should we have it?”

“Preferably soon. The band is scheduled to start touring in seven months. We’re working on some new materials for our new album and other stuff for the tour.”

“How long would you be gone?”

“A year.”

“A year?”

“Yeah. We’re planning a tour throughout Asia and Europe.”

“That sucks....I mean that’s great for you guys but I thought I’ll be seeing you before then.”

“Ummm....if we planned to have the weeding in the next six months, we’ll see each other then. You can stay with me for a while.”

“When do you begin touring?”

“Beginning of October.”

“So we should plan a summer wedding?”

“That’d work.”

“Oppa, I don’t know anything about planning a wedding though. Especially, one that’s going to take place oversea.”

He chuckled.

“I’m sure if you ask Umma, she’d be happy to help you.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah. And of I’ll help you, of course. Not sure what I can do but just tell me if you need anything.”

She squealed in excitement. She was going a real wedding this time. The first one had been private, just for the two of them. This one they could share with their family and friends. She was so excited and to top it all off, she was going to South Korea for the first time.

“I love it, Oppa. It’s going to be a lot of fun. It’d be like renewing our vows with our family and friends supporting us.”

“Exactly.

****

Both their mothers had been beyond ecstatic when she told them the news. Her mother-in-law, Eunjung, readily agreed to help her plan the wedding. She’d take care of everything that needed to be done in Korea. Things like the food and venues, she’d made sure to care of them. Her mother would help with getting her dress as well as dresses for the bridesmaid. Two of her friends had agreed to go to Korea to stand by her side. Sarah forgave her the instant she told her about the second wedding. She was so happy to be a the maid of honor for her best friend.

Her in-laws returned to Korea two days later, promising to keep in touch with her. She drove them to the airport and watched sadly as they went through security then disappear from view. A day later, she received a present from her husband in the shape a shiny new black American Express credit card. She had heard of the elusive Centurion card and was so giddy to be holding one. When she showed it to Sarah, the later had poked fun of her then suggested they went on a mad shopping spree. Vanessa had laughed. That night when she talked to her husband, she was sure to let him how appreciative she was that he trusted her with it.

Five months later, with a lot of planning, thousands of emails and phone calls, everything was set up for the big day. Truth to his word, Seunghyun had done as much as he could to help prepare for their second wedding. With the help of his parents, he done everything that needed to be done. She felt bad, considering that he was extremely busy working on his new album and preparing for a tour. He had assured that he didn’t mind and it wasn’t too much work.

The parents, Mr. Stephen and Mrs. Tamara Leighton and the In-Laws, Mr. Dongsun and Mrs. Eunghyun Choi.

 

A week before the wedding, she flew to Korea alone. Her parents and three friends planned to followed a couple days before the wedding. Seunghyun and his friends picked her up at the airport. She took an immediate liking to them but Taeyang was her favorite. She met her husband’s best man, Jiyong and was quite impressed Big Bang’s leader. They were all sweet and treated her with respect and courtesy. He took her to visit his parents, afterwards. They had dinner with his family and she got to meet the extended family as well as seeing his parents. Due to jet lag, they left early. He took her to his home where she was staying. She had enough energy to take a shower before collapsing in bed next to her husband. She doubted she even kissed him goodnight, so exhausted was she.

 

Seunghyun woke her next day before leaving for the studio. He had recording to do that morning and told her that he’d be back by lunch time. She nodded and accepted his morning kiss before falling right back to sleep. The next time she woke up, it was almost 3pm and Seunghyun was sleeping next to her. She kissed his chin before sprinting to the bathroom. Her bladder was awake and demanding immediate relief. She brushed her teeth and washed her face before leaving the bathroom. She smiled widely when she noted that her hubby was awake.

“Morning, Oppa.”

“Good afternoon, Wifey.”

He got up from the bed and pulled her into his arms. His lips found hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck. His tongue explored her mouth, reacquainting himself with her taste. He tangled their tongues together before drawing them into his mouth and let her explore his. Her right hand tangled in his hair and she gasped in his mouth when he grabbed a handful of her butt.

“Oppa,” she whimpered against his lips.

She had missed this. She had missed how his kiss could awakened every cells in her body. She had craved his touch. She wanted to feel that connection she felt the first time they made love in his hotel room in Boston. She wanted to feel him in the deepest part of her soul, reaffirming that she was here and they were finally together again. He was halfway through pulling her shirt over her head when the doorbell rang. He ignored at it first but the persistent pounding on the door let them know the intruder didn’t want to be ignored. Seunghyun swore under his breath.

“Someone better be dead or they will be soon,”he said as he went to answered the door.

She was left standing in his bedroom, with her shirt halfway off and a gnawing desire that only her husband could satiate. Damn, and she was really looking forward to making love with him after so long.

She sighed.

She had waited this long. A few more hours shouldn’t be a problem.

Damn.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading. Reviews feed my soul. You wouldn'tlet me starve now, would you?

I do...Again by Nessa Bale
Author's Notes:

Enjoy

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company

 

than a good marriage.

 

~ Martin Luther ~

 

 

 

I do...Again

 

 

 

 

Today, Vanessa Leighton Choi officially began her life as a wife. They’ve been married for almost a year and a half but she was finally starting her wifely duties. Her husband had laughed himself silly when she told him that this morning. She had been in South Korea for almost a week. Between her husband and jet lag, she had been bound to the bedroom. She wasn’t sure if her prolonged exhaustion was due to the difference in time-zones or the constant lovemaking with her husband. They hadn’t seen each other in over a year and they were both eager to make up for lost time. They had gone at like rabbits at the height of mating season. While her hips hadn’t given out, her legs had. She had walked with a limp for almost two days. Seunghyun was as smug  as can be and she was sure he was congratulating himself on a job well done. She couldn’t be mad at him for pushing her so far. She had more than enjoyed herself and he hadn’t been the only one that had begged for more, even when she couldn’t handle more.

 

Her husband had thoroughly pleased her. He had brought her to the height of pleasure and kept her dangling there till she begged him for her release. Seunghyun was a generous lover. He had taken the time to re-familiarized himself with her body; cataloguing the things that her mewled but mostly what made her scream. He spent so much time focusing on her that he often forgot his own pleasure. She made sure to return the favor. She loved exploring his body. She loved the little noises he made in back of his throat when she kissed or touched a particularly sensitive spot. She loved how their bodies fit together; her softness pressed against his hardness. She just love being with him. Needless to say, she was enjoying life as Choi Seunghyun’s wife.

 

Today was a new day. Her husband was back to work and she had a lot of unpacking to do. The house wasn’t going to decorate itself and she would rather deal with this while her husband was at work. She wanted to spend as much time with him when he was home and that meant getting her chores done during the day. Their nights were for being together and nurturing one another.

 

She had unpacked the rest of her clothes and put away her cosmetics and hair products. She went around placing random personal items to give personality to their home. In the basement, her husband had a mini studio and he also had a home office on the first floor. She had went in there this morning. She had been amazed with all the music paraphernalias that littered the office. She wanted to straightened up a little but decided against it. It was her husband’s personal space and he could do with it as he pleased. She had dominion over the rest of the house and could as she pleased.

 

Just this morning, their wedding portraits had arrived. She wanted to hang them above the mantelpiece in the living room, so Seunghyun had them enlarged and framed. She hang the one with them in western wedding attire in the living room and the other one with them in traditional Korean wedding garbs in her bedroom above her bed. She stood back admiring her wedding portrait in her bedroom. That had been such a wonderful day. Her first time in South Korea. She had so much fun sightseeing with her husband. They couldn’t travel for their honeymoon, so they decided to stay in Seoul.

 

He spent a lot of time showing her his country. They visited many landmarks, including Cheju Island. She had laughed when Seunghyun explained to her why it was called The Honeymoon Isle. He teased her mercilessly when she begged him to take to Nami Island. South Korea was beautiful and seeing it through her husband’s eyes made her fall in love with it even more.

 

She broke out of her reverie when she heard the house phone. The caller ID showed that it was her husband calling.

 

“Hello, Oppa,” she said.

 

“Hi, Wifey. I’m off work for the day. I thought you might like to go out and have lunch with me.”

 

She squealed. Oh, my god, she could finally get out of the house.

 

“I would love to.”

 

“Great. I’ll be there in about half an hour.”

 

“Alright. I’ll get ready. Bye, Oppa.”

 

“I’ll see you soon.”

 

The rest of her unpacking will have to wait. She had a lunch date with her husband. She smiled goofily. She took a quick shower to freshen up and got dressed. She wore a pair of dark green skinny jeans. She borrowed a white graphic t-shirt from her husband and topped it off with a navy blue blazer. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail but then decided it looked better down. Foregoing the makeup, she applied some BB cream to her face and some mascara. She then put on her favorite peach lipgloss then deemed herself ready.

 

She was halfway down the stairs when the front door flew opened and her husband walked. He never failed to take her breath away whenever he entered the room She had a feeling it might be like that for as long as they both shall live. His outfit today was rather casual; black jeans, red shirt and black leather jacket. He smiled as his eyes landed on her.

 

“Anyong, Wifey.”

 

“Hello, Oppa.”

 

He didn’t close the door behind him and she was about to ask him why when he kissed her. She melted in her husband’s arms and kissed him back. Their intimate moment was ruined when they heard the horn of a car.

 

She pulled away from him and looked in his eyes.

 

“Is someone outside.”

 

Seunghyun scrowled.

 

“My bandmates. They invited themselves over, claiming they haven’t seen you in a week and that I was being selfish for keeping you all to myself.”

 

She laughed.

 

“They’re sweet,” she said.

 

“They’re a nuisance. I just want to spend time with my wife alone.”

 

“Oh, Oppa. Don’t mind them too much. We’ll still be together.”

 

She kissed him again, hoping to pacify him. She knew he wasn’t really mad just annoyed. She wanted to spend the day alone with him too but it would also be nice to see someone else that wasn’t her husband. She hadn’t been out of the house since arrived.

 

The car beeped again.

 

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

 

She was about to no when she remembered something.

 

“Wait. Before we go, you have to see our wedding portraits. They’re amazing.”

 

“You received them already. That was rather fast.”

 

“Come see.”

 

She dragged him to the living room where one of the portrait was hanging.

 

“What do you think?” she asked, showing the one with the western clothes.

 

“It looks great. My wife is so pretty,” he kissed her cheek.

 

She giggled.

 

“The other one is upstairs,” she said.

 

He followed her upstairs to their bedroom.

 

“You really look good in a Hanbok.”

 

“It was fun wearing traditional clothes. I was glad your mom let me wear her wedding Hanbok.”

 

“That was an amazing day. Do you remember?” he asked.

 

“Of course, I do.”

 

****Flashback*****

    Wedding day was nerve wracking. She woke early and as soon as she had breakfast, her mother and mother-in-law took her and her bridesmaids to the spa. They spent the better part of the morning getting their hair washed and nails done. Around ten, Seunghyun’s makeup artist and stylist arrived to do her makeup and hair. They said it was their gift to one of their favorite clients. She didn’t complain. She sat patiently for three hours getting her hair and makeup done.

The ceremony was scheduled at three thirty and by the time she was done, she had a couple of hours to kill. They drove back back to her in-laws’ house for a quick bite to eat. Vanessa was fast becoming addicted to her mother-in-law’s japchae. She could eat it three times a day and never get sick of it. Needless to say that her mother-in-law was tickled pink and promised to make it for her whenever she wanted. The woman clearly didn’t know what she got herself into.

“Are you nervous?” Sarah asked as they were getting dressed.

“Not really. We’re already married. We’re just renewing our vows.”

“I know but this is the big wedding you always wanted.”

“Yup but it’s not scary. It’s exhilarating, actually. The first time we said our vows was a little scary. I was second guessing myself the whole time. Honestly, I didn’t think I would go through with it.”

“Then why did you?”

She stopped fussing with her mascara wand and looked at her best friend.

“He smiled at me.”

“I know. Seunghyun Oppa’s smiles are deadly,” Sarah laughed.

“No. It was different. He smirks a lot but that time, he genuinely smiled at me and nothing else in the world mattered.”

Sarah smiled.

“I hope I get to feel like that one day.”

“Oh, you will. Don’t you worry.”

Finished with touching up her makeup, she stood up to get dressed. The dress that her mother had helped her picked out was truly beautiful and complement her curves very well. She had been very pleased when she found it. She had brought it over from the States as well as the bridesmaids dresses. It was a strapless, white satin dress with a bow on the right side. The empire waist was decorated with tiny delicate pearls and crystals. The dress was very simple but she loved it.

    She chose to complement it with her mother’s pearl necklace and earrings. That was her something borrowed. She wore pale blue underwear as her something blue. Her shoes were the only thing she didn’t buy. She received them as a gift from Seunghyun’s sister. There were Alexander McQueen bridal shoes. They were really pretty and she had been so grateful to her sister-in law for finding them. She hoped it wouldn’t be too tacky to wear them after the wedding. They were so pretty and sparkly.

Sarah helped with fastening the buttons in the back of her dress. She looked at herself in the floor-length mirror; turning this way and that way, making her dress was sitting on properly. She was about to put on her veil, when someone knocked on the door. It opened to reveal her father and mother-in-law.

“You looked beautiful,” Eunghyun said.

“Doesn’t she? Seunghyun Oppa is so lucky,” Sarah piped up.

“He is. My son is very lucky to have such a beautiful bride.”

She kissed her daughter-in-law’s cheek before grabbing Sarah.

“We need your help with a couple of things.” She said on their way out.

Her father, who had been quiet until now, walked further into the room.

“Hey, Daddy. Where’s mom?”

“She’s making sure if everything is all set.”

“Alright. I hope to see her before the wedding start,” she said.

“I’m sure you will, baby girl.”

Vanessa sat back down to put on her veil. She fussed around with it until it sat just right and at no risk of falling off her head. Turning her head to the right, she caught her father’s eyes in the mirror. She smiled.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

She nodded her head.

“I’m so excited,” she said as she turned around to face him.

“I didn’t think this day would come so soon. I think I was more upset over the fact that I was loosing my little girl than I was over you marrying without telling us,” her father said.

“Dad...”

“No, it’s alright. I know how love works and your mother and I don’t begrudge you for doing what you did. And besides, we’ll all here today to witness it again.”

She smiled.

“That husband of yours.”

“Seunghyun?” She asked.

“You have another one hiding somewhere.”

“No daddy,” she laughed.

Her father grabbed a chair and sat across from her. He took her hand in his and gently patted it.

“I had a chance to have a talk with him. He’s a good man. He’d take care of you and he’d protect you. I feel better knowing that when you moved here to be with him.”

“Daddy...Seunghyun and I haven’t even talked about that yet.”

“I know you, honey. I know you’d want to be with him. And at the risk of sounding like chauvinistic pig, a wife should be with her husband.”

“You’re right, daddy. I want to be with him but it’s going to take a while before that happen. I’m going to be home a little longer.”

He nodded. She could tell there were many more things that he wanted to say but didn’t know. Before she could ask, the door opened and her mother stepped in.

“You look beautiful, baby girl.”

“Thanks, mom.”

Her mother fixed her veil then kissed her forehead.

“We’re ready to leave. Your husband is waiting for you.”

She stood up and slipped on her shoes. She grabbed the bouquet her mother handed her. She turned to her father.

“I’m ready, daddy.”

He nodded and stood up.

“Alright.”

He kissed her cheek before covering her face with the veil. She looped her arms around his and they walked out the room, her mother following. Her parents helped her get in the limo. She was going to the church alone. Her parents and parents-in-laws were the car behind her. She wondered what her husband was up to. Even though, they were already married, she hadn’t been able to see since yesterday morning. She missed him. She had been in Korea for over a week, and they’ve yet to make love. It was as if their family and friends have conspired against them. Seunghyun was frustrated as hell and she was getting more than a little annoyed with the constant interruptions. At least, they’d get an honeymoon this time. They had to stay in Korea but at least neither of them had to fly off somewhere.

The wedding was taking place just outside of Seoul. They wanted to keep it private with just friends and family. Unfortunately due her husband’s status, a few other people that weren’t family or friends had to be there too. She tried not to mind. She knew when she married him the first time, they’d be time when she had to share him with others. She didn’t like it but she understood. She drew the line when, his manager suggested they invited some prominent people from the media. She was glad when he backed her up and refused. Although they had to do a press release to announce their marriage, she was glad she didn’t have to stand in front of a camera to make the announcement.

    The church was small and really quaint. Eunghyun, her mother-in-law, had booked it as well as the venue for the reception later. She had been here two days prior for their rehearsal dinner. The little church was beautifully decorated with diaphanous fabrics and white and pink flowers everywhere. It was everything she wanted and so much more.

    Her father helped into the church. They waited in secluded alcove while everything was seated. The moment, she heard the bridal chorus, her heart started palpitating and butterflies flooded her stomach. She took a couple of deep breaths to steady herself. Reminding herself who was waiting for her helped calm down. She smiled at her father as she looped her arm around his.

    “Ready?”

    “Yes,” she said and she meant it.

The groom looked impeccable in a black suit and tie then again he looked great anything. She met his eyes through her veil and offered a reassuring smile. His best man, Jiyong, stood next to him as well the rest of Bigbang. They all looked so gorgeous in their suits.  Her bridesmaids were equally beautiful. She was glad she had given them free reign on what to wear. Their dresses complemented their beauty immensely. Sarah looked so lovely in her pale pink dress. She was so happy to have her best friend standing by her side on this important day. She turned her focus back on the man waiting for at the end of the aisle. She didn’t realized that she had been holding her breath until her father laid her hand in his.

    “Who gives this woman to be wedded to this man?” The priest asked.

    “I do,” her father said.

    From that point, everything was a blur. They went through the whole thing fairly quickly and it wasn’t before long they had to say their vows. So before their families and friends, they reaffirmed their commitment to one another. Promising to love and cherish each other for as long as they both shall live. When he finally kissed, she felt like she could die a happy girl.

    Amidst the applause of their guests, they left the church. This time, husband and wife rode together in the same limo. As soon as the door was shut, he leaned over and kissed her.

    “You look beautiful, my wife.”

    “Thank you, my husband.”

    They spent the rest of the ride making out in the back seat. The reception was being held outdoor since it was beautiful day. They planned to moved indoor once it started getting dark. Everything was beautifully set up. The food was mixture of both American and Korean dishes. It all looked so appetizing. Her husband, their parents, and her were sat at the first table. The maid of honor and best man as well as the the other three bridesmaids and groomsmen sat on the second table across from them.

    Once the guests was seated, the food was served. She listened to the happy chatter around her while eating and feeding bites of food to Seunghyun.

Before long, Sarah stood up to make the first toast to the married couple.

“Vanessa and I grew up together. We were like two peas in a pod. We did everything together. We don’t have any siblings, so we promised to be each other’s sisters. It’s an oath we never went back on. Having her in my life had given me a lot of strenght and courage because I knew no matter what happened, wherever I go, I had someone who would always support me and love me. Seunghyun-Oppa, I hope you realized how lucky and fortunate you are to have her as your wife. I know she would make you happy and would support you in anything you do. Although, I’m going to miss not having her around, I’m happy that she found you. I’ve never seen her so happy and in love before. Please take care of her and cherish her.”

Jiyong’s toast was just as sweet and sincere as Sarah’s. Vanessa had a hard keeping her tears at bay. Her husband squeezed her hand and kissed her temple. It was nice to know that their friends felt so strongly about them. She made a mental note to make a great toast to Sarah on her wedding day. After dinner, they had to pose for some pictures. That had been fun. Although their wedding was mostly western style, she had wanted to incorporate some Korean tradition in it. She and her wedding party changed into some traditional Korean clothing to pause for picture.

The hanbok she wore was her mother-in-law’s. She had had fallen in love with it when she saw it in her closest two days ago. It was red and incredibly elaborate. She asked to borrow it for the pictures and Eunghyun had agreed. Some minor adjustments had be made but at the end, it fitted perfectly. They had two wedding portraits taken. One in traditional Korean clothings and one in western wedding attire. Afterward, she changed into a short white lace dress for the rest of the party.

    By that time the party was taken indoor and it was time to enjoyed the beautiful cake that they had ordered and of course dancing. She shared her first dance with her husband for the first time ever. She danced with her father, the best man and all the groomsmen . The party went well into the night so the bride and groom took their leave around 10 amidst the catcalls and whistle of their friends. She blushed while her husband had been smug about the whole thing.

    “You seem happy, Oppa?” She asked.

    “Of course. I finally have my bride all to myself.”

    She smiled. They hadn’t gone beyond a few kissed and heavy petting since she got here. There was always something or someone  interrupting them. By the end  of the week, Seunghyun had given up in trying to initiate anything and she had been too tired to do anything herself. Now they were on their way to their honeymoon. They didn’t have to worry about any phone calls and unannounced visits. At least, she hoped so. Her husband would seriously hurt someone if they were bothered during their honeymoon. She hate to admit but she’d probably help.

    This was their time.


 

End Notes:

Thank you do much for reading.

Be sure to let me what you thought.

Thanks...Until next time.

Honeymoon by Nessa Bale

Honeymoon

 

Flashback to one year earlier: The Honeymoon

Vanessa was half asleep by the time they arrived at the resort. Seunghyun had to stay in Korea since he was in the middle of preparing for a world tour, so they opted to stayed in South Korea. They rented this beautiful little cabin at a private resort to spend their honeymoon.

Seunghyun was overlooking the gorgeous view from his hotel room. The sun was just rising, bathing the city in a orange glow. The day had barely started but it already promised to be a  gorgeous one. A day for sightseeing strolling down the narrow streets, and maybe some shopping. He was sure his wife would enjoy that. Looking to his right at the woman occupying the king-size bed, he couldn’t help but smile.

    Just a year prior, she had made him the happiest man on the planet when she became his wife. They had said their vows before God, a couple of witnesses, and he couldn’t be any happier. They had known each other only for a week when they got married and he had yet to regret the decision. She was unlike any woman he had ever met; and in his industry, he had the opportunity to cross path with several different types.  Vanessa Leighton Choi was unique and he loved her for it.

    Opening the sliding door, he slipped onto the porch overlooking the sea. The air smelt sweet and very warm and he could feel the resort awakening to a new day. He wondered what they were going to do today. They hadn’t had much chance to explore the city when they arrived last night. Their vow renewal had been lots of fun but also exhausting. She had been too tired to do anything. So they had both showered and crashed into bed. Their honeymoon hadn’t even started yet.

He had to rearrange his whole schedule to make time for their honeymoon. Big Bang was busy planning for a tour and he was working on a new album. None of that had mattered when it came to their relationship. She came first and everything else, second. He could live without the fame and the money but he couldn’t live without her. He’d only be existing if she wasn’t there. She just made everything better and made him so happy.

    He heard the door slid open before she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his back.

    “You’re up early,” she whispered.

    “I wasn’t feeling tired anymore.”

    “You’re always up at the crack of dawn. I guess that doesn’t change even when you’re on vacation.”

    “What about you? Why are you up this early?”

    “I got cold. You weren’t beside me.”

    He chuckled. It was end of summer in Korea but the weather was still ridiculously pleasant and warm.

    “Do you want to go back to bed?” He asked.

    “I’m not really sleepy anymore.”

    “Then what would you like to do? I don’t think anything is opened this early in the morning.”

    “Then you should entertain me, Oppa.”

    He pushed back against her before turning to face her. Her hands traveled to his neck and she pushed herself closer to him.

    “What would you like me to do?”

    She shrugged.

    “Would you like me to sing for you?”

    She shook her head.

    “Do you want me to tell you a joke?”

    She smiled but shook her head.

    “I can juggle but I’m not really good at.”

    She slapped his chest gently.

    “Oppa...” she whined.

    “Hmmm...What does my wifey wants?”

    His head leaned closer to hers and he brushed his lips against hers.

    “Make love to me, Oppa.”

    His lips crashed into hers in tantalizing kiss. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. She moaned as his tongue wrapped around hers. He playfully sucked on her tongue then pulled it into his own mouth and allowed her to explore. She broke the kiss when breathing became a little hard. His showered kisses all over her face and neck. He bit her earlobes then soothed the sting with his tongue. His hands weren’t idle either. His left hand was currently caressing the small of her back while the right was making his way to her breasts.

    “Oppa....we should get inside,” she whispered.

    He pulled away from her and guided them to the lounging chair. He laid down in it before pulling her onto his lap. She straddled his thighs and wrapped her arms around his neck.

    “Should we really be doing this out here,” she asked.

    “It’s not as if anyone can see us,” he said.

    He pulled her closer to him and claimed her lips in a searing kiss. She couldn’t help but lose herself in him when he kissed her like that. It was as if he was sucking her soul through her lips. While he plundered her lips, his hands roamed over her trembling frame, pulling the robe she was wearing off her shoulders, exposing her upper body to the warm air. Her nipples pebbled from the cool breeze and from the feel of his hand on her trembling skin. His lips left hers to trail down her neck. He nipped and sucked his way to her breasts. Her back arched causing her breasts to lift and presented themselves to him. He took her offering and sucked her hard nipple in his mouth.

    Her breath left her in gasps. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her. His right hand drifted up her thigh, pushing the robe aside She felt the cool air on her exposed skin. The brazilian wax she’d gotten before the wedding left her skin sensitive and she could feel how hard her clit was. She rubbed against Seunghyun seeking relief. His hands cupped her butt and pulled her flushed against him. His erection rubbed against her wet sex. The rough fabric of his pajama pants sent shivers down her spine when it rubbed against her oversensitive clit.

    “Don’t make me wait,” she said.

    He abandoned her breasts and went back to raining kissed down her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give more access to her soft skin.

    “What’s the rush?” he whispered.

    He dragged her robe off her and let it pool at her waist. She shivered when the cool breeze hit her bare back.

    “Cold?” he asked.

    She shook her head. She wasn’t cold. Her arousal had ignite a fire that was burning slowly in her veins. His every touch stroke the fire. It threatened to overwhelmed her.

    His lips left her neck and trailed kisses across her collarbone to the top of her breasts. Her nipples were hard and achy. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her hand grabbed his head and pushed it closer to where she wanted it. He didn’t disappoint. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked.

    “Hyunie,” she whispered.

    His lips left her nipple to attached themselves to the other one. She moaned and pulled him closer. Her movement caused her clitoris to rub against the hardness underneath her and she almost came. Reigning her erratic heartbeat, she forced herself to calm down. They were just getting started. Like he said, there was no rush. They could take their time exploring each other; taking each other to the precipice but only to pull back and prolonged their pleasure.

    The hands that had been resting at her waist moved lower and grabbed both her cheeks and slowly pushed her closer to him. His lips swallowed her moan. His erection had made a home right between her legs. Every movement was sure to hit her sensitive bud. He dragged her butt back and forth of his laps, causing her to ride his dick. She wrapped her arms around him tighter. Warm honey dripped from her, smoothing the ride. She could feel his pulse through his dick. He throbbed against her clit, vibrating her little nub and bringing her closer to climax. The next time he pulled her forward, he pushed her hips down. The pressure on her clit was too much and she came in explosive climax.

    Her body shook and she fell limply against his body. She barely registered her robe being removed from her. With one arm around her waist, he lifted her up enough to be able to drag down his pajama pants. She reached down and grabbed his erection in her hand. It was hard and hot. She could feel the little tremors that coursed through his body. She pumped her hand a few time. His dick was wet from her previous oragsm and copious amount of pre-come leaking from the tip. She wanted badly to taste him but she wanted to feel him moving inside her more.

She gripped his shoulder with her free hand and raised herself on her knees. She rubbed the head of his penis against her sex, teasing them both. Seunghyun’s hand gripped her waist and stilled her teasing.

“Now, who’s teasing?” he moaned.

Her knowing smiled disappeared when he lowered her on top of his cock and bottomed out. She clenched her walls, wanting him to slow down. He stopped and let her catch her breath. She could feel him inside with her every breathe. She was deliciously full and stretched. He grabbed her hips and raised her up before bringing her down, making her ride him. She took over for him as soon as she caught her breath. She bounced on his lap like a ragdoll. She couldn’t bring herself to care; pleasure, overriding any discomfort she might have felt. She didn’t care about anything at the moment, apart from the feel of him deep inside her.

“Oppa, I’m....com...comiing.”

His thrusts got deeper and faster. She tightened her arms around him and just hang. Her climax left her weak but thoroughly satisfied. She didn’t want to move from her position on top of him and she whined when he lifted her off of him and carried her to bed. He gently laid her down on the bed before discarding the rest of his clothes and laid next to her.

“Don’t fall asleep yet, Jagi. We’ve only just started.

Well, it has been a year since they last saw each other and they had a lot of catching up to do. She had no sooner caught her breath when her husband stole it from her with a bone-melting kiss.

Yeah, they had a lot of catching up to do and this was their honeymoon, after all.

 

End Notes:

I'll edit it later. Too tired.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2379