Office Hours by midnightlove
Summary:

 

 

 

Professor Wilson is in the office late again grading papers. I wonder who'll stop by...


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 19538 Read: 18968 Published: March 25 2013 Updated: November 24 2013

1. The Cast by midnightlove

2. The Office by midnightlove

3. The Library Study Room by midnightlove

4. In the Shower by midnightlove

5. In the Woods by midnightlove

The Cast by midnightlove
Author's Notes:

For the curious...

Amiya Wilson

Amiya Wilson

Pierce Grady

 

Pierce Grady

 

Charles Grady

Charles

Sarah Partridge

End Notes:

Thanks so much for all of the love.

The Office by midnightlove

 

“Ultimately, I find that affirmative action should be banned in the U.S because it continues to victimize minorities, having them believe that they were accepted simply because of their skin color rather than their intellectual merit. This mindset furthers the socio-economic gaps between blacks and whites in the U.S rather than close them…”

 

Professor Wilson re-read the final sentence again before she scrawled a sloppy red C on top of Pierce Grady's midterm paper. The idea alone could have bumped him up to a B+/A- had the execution been on par.

 

But she wasn't surprised.

 

He was smart. One of her brightest students she could argue, but his head was too far up his ass to do the work. Classic gorgeous rich boy syndrome, she thought as Pierce Grady, once again, invaded her thoughts.

 

She could hear his velvety baritone now in one of her class discussions, playing devil's advocate for fuck's sake.

 

"Scholars, today's discussion topic is about reparations. You had some time last night to reflect on your reading. Let's hear some thoughts."

 

Hands shot up in the air. "Susan."

 

The light-skinned female with blonde hair and large hooped earrings cleared her throat and spoke passionately, "Professor Wilson, I agreed with everything Robinson argued in his article. Blacks in this country should receive reparations for the hundreds of years taken away from their legacies. It's no secret that the large socio-economic gaps between blacks and whites in this country today are due to the ways blacks were held back in the past..."

 

Professor Wilson heard a scoff and her head turned sharply in the direction of the sound. Her eyes landed on Pierce who was twirling his pen around his index and middle finger eyeing the girl with a smirk.

 

"Care to add to the discussion, Mr. Grady?" Professor Wilson asked.

 

His large hand dove quickly into inky hair loosening the hair tie holding it together at the end. He stretched a bit flexing his muscles against his shirt.

 

"Well..." he almost yawned, "it's just that the reparations argument seems futile to me. I mean really, Susie is it?" he motioned toward the girl with his pen, "How would the government be able to account for who should get the money? After all, there are blacks in this country that have no ties to American slavery. That's the first point I'd like to make. The second is this: When will black Americans stop the blame game? Sure, there's institutional racism... in ancient old companies whose beliefs are just as archaic as their institution! However, as we become a global economy, with an ever-increasing diverse population, those institutions will fade away and then who will be left to blame for the fact that blacks still remain behind in this country? Hmm? Let's think about all the great blacks in this country today...Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Barack Obama - our president! All of these black Americans made it through hard work and dedication...why can't..."

 

Professor Wilson could see the few black students in the classroom shift uncomfortably in their seats. Their eyes drilling holes into Pierce's skull and he seeming not to care at all about the racial scripts spewing from his mouth.

 

"I'm going to stop you there, Mr. Grady." Professor Wilson interjected. "While you have certainly given us a lot to think about I'd like to you be wary of generalizations made to describe an entire group of people. The fact that there are successful black people in the United States does not negate the fact that there are systems in place that suppress black Americans who did not grow up with privileged backgrounds. Just like having a black friend doesn't mean you aren't a racist..."

 

And she didn't stop there. She didn't take a stance for or against reparations but she'd made it clear to Pierce that before you open your mouth you need to think about all sides of the argument first. But it was like talking to a rock with that one. The very next session he was back to stating his misguided opinions like they were law not caring what lines he crossed while he did it.

 

She sighed. He was infuriating and it made her uncomfortable how often she thought of him. Secretly, his challenges and quick digs thrilled her. She loved arguing with him, not because she knew she could prove him wrong in the end, but because he had the audacity to say what was really on his mind. She was tired of reading papers that said what students thought she wanted to hear. She was tired of re-reading regurgitated text.  He was something altogether different.

 

It couldn't be that she thought he was original or by far the best in her class. No, there was something more there. Something she couldn't quite place her finger on...

 

Attraction?

 

Could she truly be attracted to one of her students? She'd heard of male professors having affairs with their female students. But she wasn't dumb enough to think there wasn't a double standard involved in these cases. She, a female professor, would probably be stoned for sleeping with one of her students especially since she was the youngest one of three female professors in the entire university.

 

Plus, the boy was a natural flirt; he had a reputation, one that extended to his brothers and father before him. But that was typical for a young handsome legacy like him. Still, Professor Wilson tried to put her finger on it.

 

It wasn't like she hadn't had other attractive students in the many classes she taught over the years. There was Jeremiah Dandridge, the cute sophomore who looked like Eric Benet, Joseph Page, the quarterback she'd met her third year in, and Kamaal Wasalu the African exchange student and diplomat's son who looked like he'd stepped out of GQ. They were all cutie pies and loved to shower her with compliments. But she'd never been tempted to do anything with them.

 

And that was what Pierce was: walking temptation; the apple on the tree with a serpent wrapped around it.  There were times when Professor Wilson was around Pierce Grady (like when she ran into him at the Whole Foods in town) where she felt like she was just a young girl looking for a good time.

 

It was supposed to be a quick run. Grab the coffee ice cream and go. The Bourne Legacy was coming on in 30 minutes. So, Amiya Wilson left her hair up in a messy bun, pulled on a ripped college sweatshirt over her neon yellow sports bra and yoga pants and rode her bike 10 minutes to the local Whole Foods. But as it turned out, everybody and their mama wanted to go shopping that day.

 

She was in the refrigerated dairy section reaching for the coffee flavor when she felt his presence.

 

"Coffee? I would have figured you a Moose Tracks kinda girl."

 

Professor Wilson couldn't help but smile. Moose Tracks was her second favorite ice cream, but there was no way she'd tell him that.

 

"Mr. Grady." She turned and nearly choked on the drool about to fall from her mouth. He wore a light grey cashmere sweater that matched his eyes, dark blue fitted jeans and pair of grey Sperries. "How nice to run into you here. Don't usually see college students on this side of town. You all remain relegated to Target or the liquor store."

 

He smiled revealing a dimpled cheek. Ugh, shoot me now, she thought.

 

"I'm actually here getting a few things for dinner. I live in an apartment off campus with a couple of friends and tonight's my night to cook. I'm thinking...Avocado egg rolls to start, braised lamp over saffron rice and Tiramisu for desert. What do you think?"

 

"To be honest that sounds mouth watering," she replied. Then she did something she hadn't done since high school. She took a loose tendril hanging at side of her face and began playing with it, wrapping it around her finger unconsciously.

 

His smile grew wider. "Do you cook?"

 

"No, not really. I'm more of an on the go kind of girl."

 

His eyes fell upon her person and roamed unhurriedly. He examined her. "With your body? You don't say."

 

Professor Wilson's face flushed and she laughed nervously, "I uh...dance."

 

He nodded his head appreciatively and then cocked it to the side curiously.

 

"Would you care to join me for dinner, Professor Wilson?"

 

"You? Aren't you supposed to be cooking for your roommates?"

 

"They can easily disappear." He stepped closer.

 

She laughed again. "Thanks for the invite, really. But I gotta hot date with an assassin who doesn't know his identity waiting for me at home."

 

He cocked his eyebrow clearly not catching onto the joke.

 

"I mean a movie. I'm going home to watch a movie. You know...Bourne Legacy...assassin who doesn...you know what forget about it."

 

Professor Wilson, embarrassed, brushed past him and walked away but not before she heard him say, with laughter in his voice, "See you around, pretty lady."

 

She pretended not to hear the last part and she didn't look back. She even kept her eyes forward at the check out line. Once she paid for her ice cream she made a beeline for the parking lot and was gone.

 

"Professor Wilson?" A familiar voice snapped her back to reality. A head full of inky hair poked its way through the doorway of her office, hair that fell past a strong jawline and full pink lips. Stormy grey eyes flashed and goosebumps rose on her flesh.

 

"Pierce, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She gave him what she hoped was a bored look and not a "I was just thinking about you" look.

 

"I wanted to talk to you about my last paper and my grade for this semester."

 

She looked beautiful today, he thought. But then again, he thought she looked beautiful everyday in everything she wore. But today, she wore that color that made his insides flutter. Red. And fuck...her hair was down. He'd never ever seen her like this before.

 

"What a coincidence. I was just grading the class's latest paper - the midterm assignment."

 

"May I ask how I did?" Pierce inquired. He stepped into the dim office and shut the door behind him. The atmosphere of the office was cozy and quiet. The quietness due to the fact that Professor Wilson was the only Professor at Caldwell who kept such late office hours. It was because she was young, students and professors alike conjectured. As the youngest tenured professor with no family to run home to, she could afford to meet up with students beyond the early afternoon hours most professors kept.

 

They didn't know that Professor Wilson simply thought better at night and preferred to be in her office where she had access to all of her work in case inspiration struck.

 

Her late hours proved to be one of the reasons why she was also one of the more popular professors across disciplines. She was the reason why many students from different majors flocked to African American studies, a major once on the verge of being disbanded, that and how exciting and eccentric she was in the classroom.

 

The young thirty five year old brought vibrancy to the icy, staunch campus of polo shirts and Nantucket Reds. She was the hip professor with the bright head wraps to contain her unruly locks and long flowy clothing that still managed to accentuate her delicate curves. She was the professor who spoke with a voice like grounded cinnamon and walked with the grace of a dancer. She was walking inspiration. An artist’s wet dream. The perfect muse.  

 

Yet, Pierce's proximity unnerved her. Was it the casual way he walked about her office as if he'd been there before, fingering objects on her desk? Or could it be the fact that he'd just come in from the rain, hair and shirt slicked wet?

 

Oh how she loved warm spring showers.

 

He was wearing a white t-shirt and no jacket. She could clearly see the outline of his hard chest; she could just make out the dark coral of his taut nipples and, with her eyes traveling downwards, the faint lines of a six-pack.

 

Jesus, she nearly cursed under her breath.

 

"Sure, have a seat." Professor Wilson motioned towards the chair, tucking a curly lock behind her ear. She rarely let her hair down in front of the students or around campus. It was usually tied up in a wrap or bun. But since she was sure that no one would be coming in tonight she'd taken her hair down and let her locks fall long and curly around her shoulders and down her back. Now she seemed to regret it as Pierce looked her over, his mouth unmoving, but his eyes ever so penetrative, expressive and probing.

 

She coughed and said a light, "Excuse me" to break eye contact. 

 

She sifted briefly through the pile of papers and found his. Placing it on the desk, she slid it towards him.  Pierce's fingers quickly found themselves tangled with hers as he purposely overreached to slide his paper down the rest of the way.

 

Professor Wilson snatched her hand away quickly. "I'm sorry," she heard him mutter. But she couldn't look him in the eye; she was mentally chastising herself in that moment.

 

 You're a grown ass woman, Amiya. Control yourself! Stop acting like some horny teenage girl around this little boy who's your damn student for goodness sakes!

 

Pierce's long fingers lightly drumming on the wooden surface of her desk caused her to look up.

 

"Please see my comments in the back and let me know if you have any questions. I'll give you a second to read over them."

 

Thirty seconds seemed like hours. Amiya busied herself with arranging things on her desk.

 

Pens go here, let's put this in the drawer, this paper goes in this pile...there.

 

A timer went off in her mind.

 

"Any questions," she paused to look at him. 

 

"Yes." He cleared his throat and settled more comfortably in the chair. "Do you hate me or something?"

 

Well, that wasn't what she expected. "No, of course not. Why would you say that?"

 

"Because...I'm pretty sure I'm the only student in your class that keeps getting below a C on all of your assignments. Plus you're always calling on me in class and..."

 

"Pierce, you don't know that you're the only one getting below a C and I call on you because you never have your hand raised. You hardly seem like you're paying attention. It's the only way I can keep you accountable for the material we're learning."

 

Professor Wilson rose from her desk and headed towards the massive bookshelves mounted on her walls.

 

"Now the issue with your papers and why you keep getting low scores is that they lack structure...your arguments are sound, but..." she rambled on as she tried to reach for the Zinser's Essay Writing Book for College Students she usually recommended to all of her students.

 

Where the hell was her step stool?

 

"I have here...somewhere...a resource that you can use if I could just re-"

 

"Here, let me help." She felt his warm breath tickling her ear before she felt the heat of his body press against her backside. It took all of her will power not to push back.

 

"Which one?" Pierce's deep voice reverberated in her ear. From her periphery she saw him extend an arm up to caress the spine of the books high above their heads. She started sweating like a pig.

 

Pierce, on the other hand, was enjoying the way her body responded to him at the moment. He could hear her shallow breathing and see the slight tremor in her hands as she directed him where to go.

 

"The yellow one," she said. 

 

Pierce grabbed the book and handed it to her. He took a step back but only enough room for her to turn around. Professor Wilson, nerves rattled, practically used the book as her shield.

 

Interesting.

 

This wasn't the feisty Professor he'd come to admire in class. The one who could destroy the most eloquent arguments with just a few words. The one whose eyes came alive whenever she spoke about injustice, poverty, and privilege in this country. He'd often fantasized about what it would feel like to have her hands...those delicate hands that moved about in fluid motion when excited...wrapped around his...

 

"Here," she stated cutting into his thoughts. "Read this book and it'll change your life...or rather your writing, drastically. I read it in college and it helped me then. I still refer to it when I’m writing my books or journal articles."

 

She intended for him to take the book, but he simply stared at the book and then looked back at her.

 

"So you do hate me?" He countered, steel eyes twinkling.

 

What? Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "No, that's not-" Pierce took a step closer. Too close for comfort.

 

"Why don't you tell me how you really feel about me...Amiya?" Paper long forgotten, Pierce leaned forward. His face hovered dangerously close to hers. She couldn't explain it, but sure enough a distinct pulse flared deep between her thighs as her name dripped from his lips.

 

"How do you? W-what do you mean?" She attempted to take a guarded step back but only met the bookshelf. She crossed her arms over her breasts. She cleared her throat. "It's Professor Wilson to you. Show me some respect and move out of my way." That didn't come off nearly as commanding or forceful as she'd liked.

 

"Cut the bullshit, Professor. There's something here between us and you know it. Just spit it out." Like a child, Professor Wilson stared at him with a frown on her face. She tapped her foot, waiting for him to move.

 

"Fine then. I'll go first." Pierce was hoping to get some reaction from her. Get her to reveal something...anything...about the electricity that seemed to surge through the room whenever they were near each other. He couldn't be in this alone.

 

"I think you're weak." He lied. "I think you're probably the most brilliant professor on this campus, but you don't show it because you hide behind these men...white men..." he spat.

 

"Oh that's rich coming from you!" she said hurriedly. "You think you can just waltz up into my office and tell me about myself. Well aren't you behaving just like those white men you accuse me of hiding behind? That's your problem, Pierce. You walk around this campus with your daddy’s last name stamped on your forehead and you think that gives you license to say whatever is on your mind!" She sucked her teeth. "When you grow up, live a little bit, come back and talk to me about what you know of the world, little boy!"

 

She pushed past him only to whirled back around by a strong grip on her forearm. She stared at his hand incredulously. "Are you out of you-"

 

"Oh trust me, Professor. I know more about the world than you think. For instance, I know when a woman has been without a man. A woman..." his eyes, the color of smoking guns, were practically black with the desire he felt for her. Those eyes immobilized her while he spoke, "...a beautiful woman...who finds herself grading papers at night when she should be home being rubbed down by a man who's so deliriously happy she chose him, a woman who goes grocery shopping in ripped pajamas because she feels like there's no one to impress..."

 

And while he ticked off his observations of her pathetic life she didn't know if they were insults or praises, come-ons or rebukes, whether she was turned on or revolted. But there was one emotion underneath her confusion that was unmistakable. Hurt.

 

"Fuck you," she said slowly, enunciating every word in a deadly whisper.

 

It didn’t take Pierce time to think at all about what he would do next.

 

"With pleasure," he replied and promptly pulled her roughly into his chest before claiming her lips. He didn't care that this could be sexual harassment, that he could potentially be kicked out of school for his actions. He had to taste her.

 

His tongue searched the firm line of her pouty lips for a second willing them to open. He couldn't bear rejection. And to his surprise they did in a sigh of protest. 

 

Professor Wilson, on the other hand, was lost. She knew as much when his tongue entered her mouth. The worst part was she didn't even put up a fight. Sure, she was annoyed at the things he'd said, but could she honestly say that she didn’t want this?

 

This was risky she knew. Not just the fact that she was being tongued down by one of her students, but that they were about to get busy in her office, the easiest place to get caught. Still, Amiya threw caution to the wind and mentally shouted to the high heavens, Fuck it!

 

Amiya felt her backside brush against the edge of her desk and heard things being swept onto the floor.  She was barely conscious while his tongue loved every part of her mouth. His kisses were slow and deliberate. She couldn't remember the last time she was kissed this way.  He used her long locks to his advantage by tugging backwards to gain access to her neck.

 

Oh God, this feels so good...

 

Pierce laved her neck like a man dying from thirst. His fingers traced and caressed the skin around her thighs all the while his mind unbelieving. How many times had he dreamt of this moment; to be alone with this woman, just the two of them; to be inside her?

 

He needed her. And by the way her hands slid greedily underneath his shirt he knew she needed him just as much. Amiya gave a tug at the hem of Pierce's sticky shirt. Roughly, she rolled it up over taut abs that clenched beneath her touch. He lifted his arms while she tugged the shirt from around his head all the while raining soft kisses on his chest. She tossed the shirt aside and reached up to pull him down.

 

Amiya felt reckless, so reckless that she bit his bottom lip and he groaned into her mouth. "Mmm, baby...let me return the favor." A few buttons popped here and there but Pierce didn't care. He wanted to get the damn shirt off of her. Finally, the shirt parted giving way to a flat quivering belly and, good God, a red lace bra.

 

This woman is trying to kill me...

 

He stared down at her and gave thanks for finally being able to be with a woman, not a bumbling girl who didn't know her body or what she wanted- a trait he found common in most college girls.

 

Large hands slid up her warm back to unhook her bra. Amiya shrugged both the shirt and bra off of her shoulders.

 

If Pierce thought her breasts were a sight to behold sheathed in red lace, they were a wonder without it. Dark brown mounds of rich chocolate dotted with Hershey kisses. Pierce pushed Amiyah back onto her forearms. Then, his hands and mouth immediately went to work sucking and massaging, nibbling and clenching the brown globes until he felt Amiya's hand tug his hair forcefully from all of the pleasure.

 

"Pierce..." he heard her call, begging.

 

Pierce's hands slid down Amiya's body until they reached the end of her skirt. He pushed the cotton material up her thighs eliciting soft mewling sounds from Amiya. The fabric tickled her. He didn't stop until the skirt bunched around her waist and he caught sight of black bikini underwear.

 

Amiya didn't have time to be self-conscious. The boy knew what we he wanted and didn't waste anytime at all. Besides her mind was a big ball of mush and she felt like everything was on fire, especially his mouth. It was like stamp branding her.

 

She felt the cool air hitting the exposed flesh of her nether regions and lace sliding down her legs. He disposed of her panties and kissed back up her legs.

 

His fingers grazed her slit, felt her legs tremble and he smiled appreciatively. "You're so wet for me. Good girl."

 

Tugging her closer to the edge of the desk, he settled on his knees and got comfortable between her legs. For a brief second, Amiya had a moment of clarity; an outer body experience where she stood on the outside watching the events unfold and what she saw scared her. Yet, she couldn't tear her eyes away.

 

There, in a room surrounded by vestiges of blackness from artifacts she'd gotten on her trips to Africa to large photographs of famous blacks like Martin Luther, Malcolm X and Billie Holiday, was a beautiful black woman sprawled on an old wooden desk. Her body was bared, simmering in the dim lighting, and her legs were spread wide as her lover feasted on her flesh. The woman threw her head back brazenly, her long locks spilling over the other side. She watched as the woman couldn't help but touch herself, her sensitive breasts. 

 

Oh Lord have Mercy! Amiya grabbed at the material of her skirt and stuffed it in her mouth biting down hard. It was the only thing she could think of that could somehow muffle the incredibly loud moans coming out of her mouth while Pierce wrote his name in cursive with his tongue. Soon two fingers joined in and Amiya knew that she'd detonate.

 

"Mmmm..."

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

 

“Oh fuck!”

 

Her moans were music to his ears. Inside Pierce swelled with pride. He wanted to put it down so that she'd never forget. He wanted her to get wet every time she heard his name. He wanted to her to come undone the next time they were in class together.

 

He wanted to make her his.

 

Feeling her clinch around his fingers, he knew she was close. Applying pressure to the bundle of nerves nestled there, he sent her careening over the edge and she rewarded with him with extra caramel on his tongue.

 

Amiya saw stars and, by golly, unicorns. That's how hard she came. She could barely hold herself up anymore so she laid back and watched the dancing babies riding unicorns beneath her eyelids. That is...until she felt warm lips make their way up her body and finally hover above her lips.

 

"Amiya..." he called softly. She loved the way he said her name. "Are you still with me?"

 

"Mmmhmm," she murmured opening her eyes just a smidgen to see his beautiful smile. He kissed her then, just as slow and deliberate as before. She could taste herself on his lips. Exhilarating. He controlled her mouth, pushing and pulling tongues in an erotic game of tug o' war. He playfully sucked her tongue back in his mouth when she tried to leave. He kissed her like he had all the time in the world. He kissed her like he'd known her mouth since the beginning of time. And that alone re-ignited the flame.

 

Spent and sweaty, Amiya needed more than what his fingers and tongue could give.

 

She whispered into his mouth. "I need you, Pierce..."

 

He stood and fingers fumbled against fabric. Her fingertips brushed against the cool surface of a belt buckle. It hissed free.  There was no turning back now.

 

Hands and arms tangled, together they pushed down his wet jeans and boxer briefs, stealing kisses wherever lips could reach. Once released, Amiya had to take a moment to admire Pierce’s length. It stood proudly, weeping and she too could almost cry.

 

Her hands, her glorious hands, wrapped around him and stroked from base to tip. Pierce’s hips involuntarily jerked into her hands and he groaned. Before he lost it, he pushed her hands away and kissed her quickly, “Wait.”

 

He then reached down and retrieved a foil packet from his back pocket. Holding up to his teeth to tear, he smiled and shrugged at Amiya’s cocked eyebrow.

She was glad he had protection, but had he planned this or was he that much a G to be having condoms on hand?

 

“Here, let me,” Amiya stated when he began to settle the cap on the tip. Placing the rolled condom in her hand Pierce watched as she placed it in her mouth and knelt before him.

 

No fucking way, he thought in awe. His hands unconsciously slid into her hair as her warm mouth descended on him. Expertly, Amiya unrolled the condom onto his length with her mouth relaxing her throat to take him all the way in.

 

Her hands slid up to his buttocks and caressed gently. She then placed them on his hips to steady herself as she reared back and took him her mouth again. Back and forth her mouth went, tongue swirling around the head, back down to show love to his two little friends below. She used her hands to apply pressure as she stroked up and down and over and over Pierce grunted his approval.

 

The sight of her bobbing, lips wrapped so tightly around his cock, was nearly his undoing. He forcefully gripped her hair and pulled her away, panting.

“Enough of this!” he said through gritted teeth. Pierce lifted Amiya and settled her back on the desk. Cock in hand, he looked her squarely in the eye and asked, “Do you want this?”

 

Her body was a livewire ready to combust. All she need was Pierce to blow the fuse. She didn’t hesitate. “Yes.”


Nudging her legs wider apart, he grabbed and hooked them over his forearms. “Don’t close your eyes,” he commanded. Then, he twisted his hips and rammed into her causing the desk to shake. They both let out strangled moans. "Amiya..."Her name was like a prayer on his lips. He fisted his hands her hair and drew her in for an aggressive kiss. He could feel her hips undulating with need. She wanted him to move. He wanted to torture her. He felt her fingernails dig into his upper back as she bit down on his neck. He withdrew to the tip and she whimpered...

 

"Please..." she murmured against his chin.

 

"Unh!" She grunted as the force of his body slammed into hers.

 

"Amiya you feel so good..."

 

He withdrew to tip and assaulted her body once more. Amiya nearly screamed. She tightened her legs around his waist so he wouldn't slide out again. "Please! Don't stop! Don't...Ever...Stop..." she panted.

 

"Tell me what you want,” he whispered fervently.  

 

"Harder...faster...deeper...give me everything..."


Raising her legs even higher, he angled her body so that her bottom barely rested on the desk. And then he went to work, gloriously punishing Amiya’s body with hard, quick thrusts.

He watched her breasts bounce unmercifully as he pounded into her again and again and again. Freeing one hand, he slid it up her tight abdomen, grabbed and squeezed one. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Oh fuck, Pierce! I'm.About.To.Cum." Her words punctuated by every thrust.

 

That was his cue to seal the deal. Picking up his pace, Pierce continued to ram into Amiya’s body while his fingers rubbed and squeezed her sensitive bud. The sounds of skin slapping and strangled moans filled the office space as Pierce sent Amiya soaring. He followed soon after emptying what he felt was his soul into the plastic contraception.

 

Before he completely passed out, he grabbed her and brought their sweaty bodies down to the carpeted floor of her office. They lay together, with tangled limbs, and heaving chests on the floor of her office, basking in the afterglow of their frenzied lovemaking. There was so much left between them, so much to discuss. Things were so complicated now.

 

"Not so little, am I?" She heard him whisper between pants.

 

Those other thoughts could wait.

 

And she couldn't help the laughter that bubbled deep in her chest and spilled forth.

 

God was he right, she thought. But she wouldn't dignify him with a confirmation. So she slapped his chest playfully as she turned toward him, her brown eyes crackling like embers, "Shut up and let's do it again..."

 

The lovers rolled over and into on another too engrossed to notice Pierce’s cell phone lying haphazardly on the ground by the door. Numbers on the screen ticked away indicating an open line…

End Notes:

First story on the Chamber. Be kind.

The Library Study Room by midnightlove
Author's Notes:

Because you asked...

On some veranda in one of his houses in Oak Ridge Valley, Charles Grady snuffed out his cigar and chuckled.

         When his son’s name illuminated his touch screen he’d been pleasantly surprised. His son barely talked to him since the announcement was made. He and Pierce had never had a stellar relationship but the boy had respected him at least. That all about ended when he told him that he had to marry Sarah Partridge, that it was his duty to maintain the family legacy and expand Grady Enterprises through this marriage. The boy went on and on about it being unfair and how he should love the woman he was going to marry. It all sounded like horse shit to Charles. What did he know about love? Love made men weak and it was his job as a father and a man to show that to his son. Pierce would grow out of it.

         And that’s what Charles had thought when he received the call. Ah, Pierce has come around! Never in a million years did he think he’d pick up the phone to hear his son’s name bellowing from the mouth of a husky female voice. Charles had listened for a bit recognizing the familiar slapping sounds of flesh, the moans and grunts of unmistakable passion. Well I’ll be, he’d thought to himself. He’d heard of people mistakenly pocket dialing but this just took the cake. Luckily for Charles, he was able to hear his son utter the name of his lady lover before he hung up.

Amiya.

 

What an interesting name. No one he knew came to mind and Charles knew of Pierce’s social circle. He all but created it. Although, his son had no idea what close tabs Charles kept on him.

         Charles rubbed his chin again trying to think of a face to match the name Amiya, but again he got nothing. “Ah well,” Charles uttered casually to himself. That’s why he hired private investigators. He’d see about that tomorrow. For now, he preferred to ponder some more about what he’d over heard on the phone. Charles sat down on the chaise lounge and absentmindedly reached over for his Scotch. He took a long gulp and watched a dinghy move across the bay.

         So…his son was bumping uglies with a girl that wasn’t Sarah Partridge, his betrothed. That was fine. Charles knew how these arranged marriages worked. He’d been through one and knew that a man shackled to another woman he didn’t necessarily want had to distract himself in other ways. It was the only reason why he and Elizabeth’s relationship had lasted so long. But women like Sarah and Elizabeth were delicate and well loved by their daddies and if they knew about the distractions their husbands needed, they would run to daddy and ruin everything. And Charles was good at hiding his distractions, but Pierce was just a foolish boy. Charles needed to do damage control, especially if Pierce caught himself catching feelings for this Amiya person        But he wouldn’t swoop in just yet, Charles decided. He’d keep a close watch and let his son have a little fun…

 

***

 

         It was amazing what a fantastic romp in an office could do for a girl. Amiya woke up feeling limber and highly sensitive. Everything looked brighter; everything tasted and smelled…sweeter. Amiya relished in the toasted almond vanilla taste of her coffee. She stared out of the window of her modest condominium. She studied the trees, followed the jagged branches with her eyes, not really seeing. She shivered, remembering.

 

         She remembered how after their second bout of lovemaking, Pierce Grady had picked her up and sat her on the desk. He was the one who left and brought back cool, wet paper towels to wipe down her feverish skin. He helped her get dressed even though she insisted she could do it by herself. He’d left her weak, not an invalid.

 

         She had expected things to be awkward afterwards but was surprised at how…natural it all felt.

 

         “Let me walk you to your car,” he suggested pulling her light jacket tighter around her body, effectively pulling her flush against his hard chest. Amiya slid her hands along his long arms until they connected at his nape. She sighed, “Mmm…that wouldn’t be a good idea, Pierce.” He nibbled on her lower lip. “Why not?” he murmured against her jaw.

         “Because…mmmph…” Amiya was losing her train of thought, “somebody might see us.”

         “Nobody’s here, Amiya.” God, she loved the way he said her name.

         “You never know. Let’s not take those chances. I think you should probably leave first.”

Pierce paused and looked away from her. When he looked back at her she saw the question in his eyes before she’d actually heard it.

         “Will I see you again?” The fated question. The one Amiya had also been tossing around in her head. The one that shattered any illusion of what this was or what it could’ve have been. Fuck.

         “Of course you will.” She gave a small smile and stepped back. Pierce’s eyes followed her movement and he looked back up at her sharply, greyed confusion.

         “In class,” she offered weakly.

         “That’s not what I mean and you know it.” She watched his jaw clench and then relax. When he looked at her this time, his eyes were serious and clear. “Will I see you again…” he repeated and took a step forward, filling the space she had tried to create. “Like this…” he whispered against her forehead. His fingers played at the collar of her blouse tracing the outline above her breasts and tickling her skin. Amiya tried to regulate her breathing and will the wetness forming at her center away.

         “Pierce I…” his hands slipped under her chin and pulled her up into a slow kiss. His tongue lapped at the inside of her mouth as if it were lined with honey.

         “Say yes,” he whispered into her mouth and then kissed her again before she could respond. She felt dizzy and warm…too warm. He released her lips and waited for her to open her eyes. She looked at him through a haze of desire. “Say it,” he nipped at her lips teasing her.

Amiya couldn’t say…anything. So she whimpered and nodded her head.

         And he rewarded her with a beautiful smile and the brush of his knuckles against her cheek. “Good girl,” he murmured still cradling her face. He studied her for a moment, lines etching his otherwise smooth forehead, and Amiya began to feel uncomfortable under his scrutiny.

         “God, you’re so beautiful,” he said dropping his hands and shoving them into his pocket. He stepped back until he stood in front of the door. Amiya immediately felt bereft and now she was confused. How he’d managed to take the reins from her yet again this night completely baffled her. He had her wound up with his kisses, drugged her into acquiescence and now he retreated.

         Now Pierce Grady stood before her looking like the college frat boy everyone thought he was – hair tousled and eyes twinkling.

         “Well,” he sighed and gave a curt nod, “thanks for your feedback, Professor. I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

         The lines of formality snapped back into place. The spell broken. Amiya cleared her throat and smiled. “You’re welcome, Mr. Grady. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

         Pierce opened the door and slipped away.

 

         She had agreed to see him again, but they never discussed when. Amiya didn’t want to seem “thirsty” or anything like that. She just didn’t like the uncertainty of it all. It left her on edge. She was a planner. She liked knowing when and where she was going to do to things. But Pierce was completely unpredicted and from what she could tell…unpredictable. She thought she had him all figured out, too. That’s what bothered her.

 

         And now, here she sat in her kitchen anxious to get her day started, to get to class, to see…him.

         Amiya placed her mug in the kitchen sink and walked back to the master bedroom. There she gathered the rest of her things and placed them in her messenger bag. Draping the strap across her shoulder she walked over to vanity and looked at herself. He’d called her beautiful numerous times last night and now she could see what he meant. With her long locks cascading around her face, shoulders and back, a touch of eyeliner – something she never wore – and a bit of gloss, she felt beautiful. And it was because of him.

         “Ugh.” Amiya huffed flopping down onto the cushioned bench. She buried her face in her hands. What was she doing? It was one think to have fucked her student in her office where, quite frankly anyone could have heard or walked in on them, but now she was seriously considering continuing this affair. She must have lost her mind. Grumbling, she looked up and caught the face of the clock. It was time for her to head over to campus. Amiya clutched her messenger bag tight against her chest and headed for the exit of her home.  

 

***

 

         She decided that she wasn’t as ready as she had thought, watching the first batch of students enter her classroom. It was the day before spring break; many of them had already turned in their papers, so she didn’t expect many to come to class today. Still she was surprised by the amount of students that walked through the door.

         When most were seated, Amiya spoke, “Settle down, class. Wow. I’m surprised you all came in today. I figured you’d all be long gone by now, either from the alcohol or gone away on an actual trip.”

         The students chuckled.

         “I won’t hold you long,” Amiya continued, “I just wanted to let you guys know how incredibly proud I am of your work thus far. With that said…” Amiya faltered when she felt his presence enter the room. Earlier she’d tried hard not to ogle the doorway, and she made it up in her mind that when or if he showed up she wouldn’t even look at him, but Pierce sat right in the front row.  

         Amiya cleared her throat and continued, “I want you to take some time to think about the final project while you’re relaxing over the break. I know it’s early, but the sooner you start thinking about it, the better off you’ll be. Any questions?”

         No hands.

         “Alright, well since we’re all on the same page have a – oh…”

         His hand went up, interrupting her farewell. “Yes, Mr. Grady?”

         A small smile played on his lips as if he found something amusing. This made Amiya slightly uncomfortable. He tilted his head to the side causing a bit of hair to fall on to his face and asked, “I was just curious, Professor…” She was captivated by the sparkling steel of his eyes. “What are your plans for spring break?”

         A few light murmurs arose from the crowd. Students looked from Pierce to her with curious eyes.

         The question, although asked innocently enough, felt inappropriate. He had asked what her plans were for spring break but Amiya’s mind heard: what kind of panties are you wearing?

         Amiya felt a tiny blush kiss her cheeks. She pushed back her hair and chuckled, “Oh nothing as fancy as I’m sure your used to, Mr. Grady. I simply plan to stay in town, work on some articles I plan to publish, do a little research, you know…boring stuff.”  

         That garnered light, sympathetic chuckles from the other students.

Amiya averted her eyes quickly when she thought his inquisition was over, but he wasn’t finished.

         He tsk’ed. “That’s a shame. You work so hard…” he paused and shifted in his chair. “You ought to be on the beach somewhere sipping on Mojitos and having every male at the bar hitting on you.”

         Amiya gasped and some of the female students did as well. However, the rest seemed un-phased. She supposed they were used to Pierce Grady making borderline inappropriate comments in class, but given their…history…this seemed to cross a line.

          Why was he coming on so strong in class?

Amiya couldn’t back down, nor could she show how the comment truly affected her. She too had to treat the comments as it were expected from someone like Pierce, a person who didn’t give two fucks about the things that came out of his mouth.

         “Ah Mr. Grady. You never seize to surprise me with the things that come out of your mouth. I am flattered, but no, that’s not really my scene. Okay great, if there aren’t any other questions we—”

         “Which part’s not your scene, the beach or the men hitting on you?”

         For the love of all things holy! The class was riveted. Their eyes ping ponged back between them, expectant. Some students were nearly at the edge their seats. They were so ready for the “Professor Wilson Shut-Down” that usually accompanied Pierce’s outlandish comments.

 Amiya fought against the strong urge to grit her teeth and narrow her eyes at the impossibly handsome devil in her front row.

         “Mr. Grady I appreciate your genuine interest in my personal life, but I implore you not to waste your time thinking about what I should be doing with my time when you should be focusing on managing yours. Maybe you could practice actually showing up on times for things or handing things in by their actual due date.”

         A dude in the second row on the left flinched and Amiya heard a few chuckles, but what nearly had her splitting her sides was hearing someone mutter, “Dayum.” She knew from a professional standpoint that it was low for her to get at a student that way, but she also knew that enough students thought of him as an asshole not to care. She might’ve gotten even more “street cred” from the jab.

         Pierce appeared unaffected save for the slight change in eye color  - steel to smoke. Amiya knew that look. It said: You’ll pay for that later. How or when? She didn’t know, but with his relentlessness he’d find a way.

         “Touché,” he responded and sat back in his seat, twirling his pen around his fingers now. His gaze unwavering.

         “Great!” Amiya said with a bit too much pep. “If that’s all, I wish you all an amazing spring break. Do take a little bit of time to think about your final projects. Be safe! You are dismissed.”

         The soft humming of low-voiced chatter filled the room as students rose from their seats to head towards the door. Pierce was not the last one to leave the room and for that Amiya was glad, but she did chance a glance at him as he rose. His smile gave way to a smirk. He winked before turning on his heels and exiting the class.

         It wasn’t until the room was completely vacant that Amiya released a heavy sigh. That boy…

         What she needed was an escape. Their first encounter after the night they’d shared proved to be too much. Maybe Pierce could do something like this, but Amiya certainly couldn’t. She barely held it together a few moments ago. She’d been a fool to actually consider the possibility of them being together, even if for the briefest amount of time.  ]Amiya was, however, slightly comforted by the fact that spring break was upon them. A week and a half away from him would do some good. She could clear her mind, get her priorities in order, and feel like herself again.

         Yes, that’s what she would do for her spring break. Grabbing her bag for the second time that morning, she gathered up her things and set out towards her sanctuary on campus:  the library.

 

***

         Pierce felt completely at ease lounging in an obnoxiously colored Adirondack chair in the middle of Harper’s Quad. His black Raybans shielded his eyes from the glorious sun and from where he sat he had a clear view of the mountains and of the library to his left. He was in a great mood. Nothing could bring him down – not even the sharp tongue of the sexiest woman on campus. Amiya. His thoughts drifted over to their brief encounter in class. He knew he shouldn’t have been so forward given the skittishness he’d witness last night when they parted. He didn’t want to scare her off, but he knew he had to push her buttons, if not for the sake of those voyeurs in class who loved to see her light into him.

         Pierce was very aware of the way people viewed him on campus. They thought he was some pretentious rich kid who walked around with his cock in his hand. But Pierce had never been that kid; he only acted that way because he felt like he had to. He’d come from a line of Grady men who fit that description to the tee and there was no way he could turn from that now. His father and two brothers would probably disown him. So Pierce performed his class beautifully, never forgetting who is audience was. He’d come to realize through the process that the students of this university were just as sick as he was for pretending because they ate it up. The “smart kids” wanted to hate him, but would gladly kiss his ass to work for his father’s company. The “Frat boys” wanted to fight him but vigorously recruited him every season. The “good girls” just thought he was the worst, but would gladly fuck him. And well the “bad girls”…those were the ones he loved the most. They were the most honest and the most fun. Everyone loved to hate him, but hated the fact that they actually wanted to love him.

         And weren’t the traits of “the rich badass” the reasons why he thought he was entitled to Amiya? Weren’t those traits what made him bold enough to walk into her office and fuck her senseless? A small part of him wished that were true. Then, he’d be able to walk away from her. Chalk it up to another conquest achieved. Another notch on his belt. Fuck a professor – check. But it wasn’t true. Amiya fascinated him. Always had. From the first moment he’d laid eyes on her during freshman orientation. She stood out from the rest of the staff with her burnt orange maxi dress, arms laden with wooden bangles. She looked regal and so much younger than the other professors that he hadn’t been sure what her role was or why she was even on stage. It wasn’t until he’d heard her voice – she’d been chosen to give the welcoming speech – that he’d been completely done in. Her voice – like grounded cinnamon – cast a spell over the large crowd. It made each freshman believe that magic existed beyond the walls of this “fair university,” that all “hopes and dreams” could be achieved and that they were exactly where they needed to be.

         Pierce had wanted to enroll in every class she gave, but his father had other plans. He’d already talked to the registrar and had Pierce’s classes lined up for both semesters. It continued that way until his junior year. Even so he kept tabs on her so to speak, checking online for the syllabi for her classes. Reading the books she suggested. Reading the books and articles she’d written. He’d even gone to the colloquium she’d held titled, Capturing Race: An Exploration of Spike Lee Cinematography. It wasn’t until Pierce had completed all requirements of his business major in the fall that his father allowed him the luxury of picking one class for his final semester. He chose hers without a second thought.

         A tingly vibration broke him out his reverie. He slid a lazy hand into his pocket to retrieve his iPhone. The bubble on the screen read: Sarah Partridge. Ugh. Pierce felt like chucking the phone but opted to ignore the call by placing it back in his pocket.

What could she possibly want from me? He thought running a frustrated hand through his hair. Just when he thought nothing could bring him down, of course, Sarah Partridge would call. She was just what he needed, Pierce thought bitterly. A beep signaled that she’d left a voicemail and Pierce cursed under his breath. He needed a distraction now. Chancing a glance up, his frown immediately lifted.

 

         There was his angel now, long hair swinging across her back, making her way towards the entrance of the library. He smiled. She’d worn her hair down. She never did that. He wondered why…

         Suddenly, Pierce felt like he was in the mood for some coffee. There were only two cafes on campus. One in the campus center. One in the library. He pulled himself up and took determined strides to the left.

 

***

         Amiya heard the door of her study room open and she looked up. The sight before her made her jaw drop.

         “Hi.”

         “What are you doing here?” she asked, startled. She pulled off her glasses and placed them on the desk.

         “Same thing as you. Research,” Pierce responded nonchalantly.  He leaned against the doorframe with one hand in his pocket, the other clutching something against his hip.

         “Pierce, it’s the day before you all leave for spring break. What could you possibly be researching?”

         Pierce held up the book in his hands and shrugged. “Taoism?” Pierce had haphazardly grabbed a book on his way down to the study rooms just so he’d have an excuse.

         She had to laugh at his audacity. He was…charming.

         “Okay, so I’m not here doing research, but honestly, I was at the café upstairs and I saw you come in. I knew you’d be down here in the private study rooms. It’s where all you professors go for some quiet time.”

         “Okaaaay,” she exaggerated, “so what are you doing here? You should be out drunk right now celebrating or packing for some ridiculously expensive trip to some luxurious resort with your friends.”

         “You know? I’m really starting to get how you see me and it troubles me.” He answered with a smile. A smile that turned devilish when he changed subjects and said, “I’m not the bad guy you think I am. You just have to get to know me.” He stepped into the small room and allowed the door to close with a soft click. She felt trapped. Deliciously trapped.

         “Well…you already know me.” Amiya’s cheeks warmed and she looked away bashfully. There was nothing in the room but pale walls. “But I mean really get to know me.” She didn’t see him point to his heart. She did see his fingers drag along the edge of table she was seated at as he stalked his way towards her.

         “Amiya,” he called softly. So softly she had to look up.

         “Yes, Mr. Grady?”

         His eyebrows furrowed. He held up an index finger and waved it from side to side. “Now, now,” he chided, “we’re past that, aren’t we?”

         He then brought that finger down to ghost over her face and draw a line down the middle of her lips. They parted slightly.

         “Pierce…” she whispered against his finger, already losing control of the situation. Him towering over her, and his ever-growing bulge in her direct line of vision didn’t help much either.

         “I think you know why I’m here.” She nodded and a long tendril fell in front of her face. His fingers moved quickly to close around it and gently tuck it behind her ear. He hummed in appreciation. “Your hair’s down.”

         Amiya’s hand reached reflexively for the tendrils at the side of her neck. “Yes, well…”

         “I love it this way. Easier for me to grab when I’m pounding into that sweet pussy of yours. And it’s so sweet, Amiya.”  

         Oh gosh. Amiya all but moaned when she felt the gush of warmth fill her panties at his words. What was this boy doing to her? If any other man had said these things to her she would have thought him crude and uncivilized. Coming out of Pierce’s mouth, the words sounded decadent. They made her heady. They turned her on.

         As if sensing her arousal, Pierce slid his hands into her hair and messaged her scalp. Then he gave her hair a gentle tug.

         “Get up and turn around,” he ordered. She did as she was told. Soon she felt the warm heat of his chest against her back. His hands slid up her stiff arms all the way up to her neck. “Relax,” he whispered in her ear. She tried. He softly grabbed the hair on one side of her neck and draped it over the other shoulder leaving her neck bare and open to him. He skimmed his nose along the column of her neck, inhaling. “Do you know how hard it was for me to stay in my seat and not get up and take you in front of the entire class? Especially when you get all sassy like you were today.”

         Amiya responded with a deep swallow. His large hands slid around her waist and caressed her belly. He continued to whisper in her ear.

         “You have no idea how fucking sexy you are. Do you? Let me show you.”

         His hands slid from her waist and went up to cup her breast through the thin material of her silk blouse. Amiya moaned and involuntarily arched her back, pushing her behind straight into his straining bulge.

         “That’s it, baby,” Pierce murmured hotly in her ear as he kneaded and pulled at her breasts. While his hands worked, his lips moved to her neck sucking gently at the tender spot just before her ear. Amiya placed her hands on the desk to keep her balance. Unable to contain herself, she began grinding her ass onto Pierce’s pelvis.

         She heard his hiss of approval. “Fuck, girl” he groaned. His hands left her breasts to slide down to the hem of her pencil skirt. He didn’t waste anytime pulling roughly at the fitted material and raising it all the way up and around her waist.

         Amiya felt the cool air of the air-conditioned room on her ass and against her dripping core. The mixture of warm and cool only added to her heightened state of arousal. She couldn’t help but touch herself. Her fingers slipped into her panties and found her clit. She rubbed against it gently at first and then a little harder. Her fingers danced along her slit and then two fingers slipped deep inside. She closed her eyes and just felt. She moved against her own hands and felt Pierce sucking on her neck again. One of his hands went back to massaging her breast while the other joined hers in her panties.

         “Uh!” she moaned aloud.

         “Shhh…” Pierce blew against her neck, “You don’t want the neighbors to hear.” Fuck, Amiya didn’t know how she could keep quiet. It only reminded her that she shouldn’t be here, doing this…with him. Her hands slipped from inside her panties, her intention to stop this madness, but his stayed. His fingers quickly replaced hers and she groaned. Shit. His fingers were longer than hers. They stroked and curled, hitting that spot. All thoughts of fleeing evaporated.

         “Taste yourself,” she heard him say through the haze. She whimpered. His request was so…erotic. His fingers slid out then back in harder. “Do it. You know you want to. Taste your sweetness.”

         Slowly, Amiya raised her hands to her lips; they hesitated for a moment, then slipped past her lips and into her mouth. Amiya’s eyes closed as she tasted herself -- tangy with…a hint of sweetness.

         She felt Pierce’s smile against her lips. “Good right?” Soon Amiya found herself sliding her fingers in and out of her mouth, mimicking Pierce’s ministrations down below.

         “That’s my girl,” he encouraged.

She sucked on her fingers greedily, imagining Pierce’s large cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

         Pierce’s fingers picked up speed and soon Amiya found herself unable to stand the immense pleasure being inflicted on her body. She exploded onto Pierce’s hands, closing her mouth around her fingers to muffle her delirious scream.

         “My turn,” Pierce said, promptly licking his fingers clean of her cream. Amiya’s legs felt weak, so again she found herself leaning on her two hands planted firmly on the surface of the table in front of them. 

         Pierce didn’t give her much time to recuperate. Ripping the soiled panties from her, Pierce stuffed them into his pocket and pushed her forward. Amiya found her breasts being smushed into the table while Pierce pulled at her waist to get a better angle of her ass. She rested her cheek against the cool surface of the table hoping to get some reprieve the fire dancing across her skin. She didn’t know what was to come, but she was ready. Boy, was she ready. And judging by the wetness making its way down her thighs, Pierce knew it too.

         She felt his hands leave her waist and for a minute, felt a bit of panic. Was he leaving her like this?

         But soon she heard the tell tale sign of fabric being pushed aside, foil being ripped and she knew that he was readying himself for her. Soon his callous but gentle hands were back at her waist making a sweeping motion over her ass.

         Pierce kneaded her ass cheeks and gave one a stinging slap.

         Ouch, Amiya thought. But instead it came out as a moan. It stung, but…she kind of liked that.

         He watched her plump ass jiggle and thought he would cum at the sight of it. Rubbing the tip of his erection against the line of her perfect ass, he spread her cheeks and found her dripping core. Amiya could hardly wait for him to put an end to her misery so she bucked back into his cock.

         “Easy baby. I know,” Pierce cooed. His hand slid up her back while the other slid to her waist. With a firm grip at her neck, Pierce slid deeply into her flesh. “Uhhh!” Amiya called out, feeling overwhelmed by the fullness. Pierce didn’t give her time to adjust. Both hands slid to her waist as he reared back and pushed in again.

         And he fucked her hard. Beads of his sweat dropped onto her back as he leaned over to not so gently bite her shoulder. Amiya cried out.  Her pelvis burned a bit at being pushed against the edge the table so many times, but those were bruises she’d welcome tomorrow morning.

         “So.Fuckin’.Tight.” He barely managed to say through his clenched teeth. Pierce continued to work Amiya’s body with quick succinct thrusts. Amiya, on the other hand, was scatterbrained. She couldn’t get a coherent word out while Pierce fucked her into absurdity.

         Pierce’s hands were on her ass again spreading her cheeks even further. He watched, mesmerized, as his slick flesh entered her sticky core again and again. Evidence of their lovemaking trailed down her thighs.

         She was close and so was he. He picked up speed.

Tack. Tack. Tack. Went the sound of flesh echoing off of the walls of the otherwise, hallow room. The legs of the table scratched across the floor inch by inch as his body surged into hers.

And while it may have seemed like he was doing the heavy lifting, Amiya did her fair share as she threw it back at him. He’d shushed her earlier but even he couldn’t contain the wild grunts coming from deep within his throat.

         He practically had her legs off of the floor. One. Two. Three powerful thrusts and he felt her muscles contract around him tightly and then release. It was followed by a long, guttural moan and then her body went completely limp. Pierce jerked strongly and shattered, feeling as though he’d emptied everything – all that he was and all that he would ever be – inside of her.

         He fell across her back in a huff. Slowly, his arms slid up to link with hers on the table.

“Amiya,” he whispered, “what are you doing to me?”

         But Amiya hadn’t heard. He’d put her to sleep.

End Notes:

What's in store for these two?

In the Shower by midnightlove
Author's Notes:

"I tried and I tried to avoid
but this thing was happening
Swollow my pride
Let it ride and party
But this body felt just like mines
I got worried
I looked over to the left
A reflection of myself
That's why I couldn't catch my breath..."

Amiya awoke to rough, gentle fingers caressing the contours of her face. Her eyelids fluttered and beautiful, smiling grey eyes came into view.


"Hey you," a baritone murmured. He sounded...amused.
Amiya shifted a bit and realized that she was on his lap, being cradled in his arms.

 

He smelled of Old Spice and...sex. Her eyes shifted from the mesmerizing eyes to take in her surroundings. Recognition flickered across her brown ones, quickly replaced by a look of pure panic.

"Wh-what happened?" Amiya gasped trying to get out of his grasp. Pierce's arms tightened around her as he hushed her.

"Shh...it's okay. And stop moving like that girl,"

Amiya became conscious of the semi-erect bulge against her bottom and heat rose to her cheeks.

Vivid images of her being thrust into the table and Pierce ardently taking her from behind came to mind. She became acutely aware of the throbbing between her legs and squirmed again.

Pierce chuckled.

That motherfucker put me to sleep. Damn! Amiya thought embarrassed. She looked down and found her skirt and blouse all in place.

"Mr. Gr- Pierce...let me up..." she tried with a stern voice. Pierce didn't budge. She felt him nuzzling her hair, not saying a word. "Please...?" she offered weakly.

Slowly she felt his arms unwind from around her waist and fall to the sides of the chair. Amiya willed her legs to move and they did. Shakily, she stood. She teetered but Pierce's large hands were back, steadying her. His silence unnerved her. He just watched taking his hands back and folding them neatly on his lap.

With shaky hands, Amiya picked up the books and scattered papers not knowing what to think or what to say. She packed them away neatly in her tote bag. She didn't know how long she fiddled with the straps of the bag before she mustered the courage to turn and face him. And when she did, he was already there standing before her. She hadn't heard him get up, but then again she had been engulfed in her own thoughts.

She had been counting on the distance between them to help her say what she was going to say, but just like Pierce, he wouldn't make it easy for her.

"Amiya, you're thinking too much." He gave her a measured look. "I want to touch you, but you look like a frightened cat right now."


"Pierce...I...we...shouldn't have..." He dismissed her lame excuses with a wave of his hand.


"Listen, Amiya, we're passed what we should and shouldn't be doing. The only thing you should be worried about is whether or not these walls are soundproof. And don't worry, they are." He smirked. His jokes did nothing to ease the anxiety at the pit of her belly.

 
"You're doing it again." He said tapping his head.

"Pierce, what do you want from me?" Amiya asked desperately. He seemed to have all of the answers. He was so sure of himself and of what was happening. How could she let a boy hold the reins to her career, to her body. 

This time he did touch her and she flinched a bit. Not because she thought he would hit her but because his touch was lethal. Every time he touched her dangerous things happened. Every time he touched her she seemed to lose herself.

"Isn't it obvious, Amiya?"

"Well, if you just want to sleep with me Pierce, trust me, I'm not any more special than the thousands of girls on this campus who would willingly sleep without you without the complications."

Pierce's eyes darkened for a second. His eyebrows furrowed in contemplation. He spoke seriously. "You're the one I want." Then they lightened again and Amiya recognized this as his attempt to make light of the situation. He was going to be playful.

"Are you saying that you don't want me?" He smiled sliding his hand down her neck causing goosebumps.

The answer was obvious simply by the way her body reacted to his. What Amiya didn't want was the baggage or the fear. She wasn't the type to do casual. It had never been in her DNA. The fact that she  and Pierce had gotten to where they were baffled her. She just didn't want to hope, but gosh...she had never been pursued with such vigor, pleasured so thoroughly by someone completely opposite from her ideal man. Shit, Amiya didn't know what she wanted.

"I just don't know what I want…" she whispered and this time she leaned in to kiss him. He didn't refuse her lips. Instead he settled into the sweet, chaste kiss she offered him. He also accepted the following words she uttered next, "I have to go..."

Pierce watched her grab her bag, smooth down her hair and skirt, and exit. He didn't try to persuade her stay. When the door quietly clicked close, Pierce let himself fall back into the only chair in the room. He sighed heavily.

He understood that she was afraid. He knew that she had more at stake and to be frank, that was what frightened him. He was afraid he would lose her to her sense of propriety and responsibility. Pierce knew he was being selfish. But fuck it. It was unexplainable to him. Amiya made him want to be selfish. He wanted all of her attention. He wanted to be the only one on her mind and the only one in her bed. He wanted to invade her thoughts like she'd done to him.

Pierce ran a hand roughly through his hair. When did a woman make him so...possessive...so reckless? It was like he couldn't control himself around her. Fucking her in her office was one thing, but in the public library? Yet, the thrill of it had been unlike anything he'd ever experience and she'd been so willing. Despite the trepidation he knew she had regarding their "relationship," she willingly allowed him into her body. And that gave him hope that she was just as hopelessly enraptured as he was in this thing that seemed to be bigger than them both.

A passing voice outside of the study room door brought Pierce back to reality.

Wiping his face, Pierce looked around to see if they'd left any evidence of their lovemaking. All was clear, except for the faint scent. That couldn't be helped. Pierce exited the study room, hands shoved his pockets. The left hand fingered the fine lace panties he'd slipped of his Amiya.

He smiled wide and sauntered out the library.

***

Amiya got into her car and hightailed it home like a speed racer. It hadn't taken her long to reach home given its proximity to the campus. Turning off the ignition, she sighed. She caught a blinking at the corner of her eye. She reached over to the passenger side and into her purse. She pulled out her phone and realized that she had a text message from...Loverboy?

Amiya slapped the phone to her head and groaned. Sliding the bar across the screen she entered the message. It read:  

You can't keep running away from this...from me.

How the...? Amiya shook the thought away. Of course, he'd programmed his number into her phone and called himself when she'd been knocked out from his loving.

Her attention turned back to the message. You can't keep running...

You can't keep running...

Was that what she was doing? Amiya looked up and out into the darkness blanketing her windshield. Yes, she was running. That much was true. But what was she running from?

She couldn't hide behind the excuse that he was her student. She'd let him fuck her more than twice in the past two days. Their trysts, at this point, were definitely consensual.

Amiya caught a glimpse of herself in the rearview mirror. She moved her head around and examined her face, her tussled locks, her too plump, bruised lips, and, most notably, her shining eyes.

Could it be this person, she was running from? This wanton woman with the fire in her eyes. This...vixen? She was indeed frightening. Her audacity to be pleasured and satisfied. The fact that she didn't deny herself what she wanted.

No, it couldn't be. I know myself, she resolved in her mind. She grabbed her bag and exited the car, not bothering to lock the doors. She climbed the stairs deliberately taking small steps and brushing her thighs together. The sweet friction reminded her of what she had...of what she could have every day or night, anywhere, if she wanted.

Inside of her home, Amiya deposited her bag on the island of her kitchen. She made a beeline for the bedroom, shedding clothing on the way there. She walked into the adjoining bathroom and turned on the shower. She tested the water and waited a moment before stepping in.

She thought a warm shower would help to clear her mind, ease some tension, but that wasn't the case.

The warm water cascading down her body encouraged her hands to explore her own body, to feel what seemed to drive Pierce wild.

Amiya started at her neck, her slick hands slid down the front of her throat. Bending her hands, she grazed her fingernails against the sensitive skin and shivered in the warmth.


Down her hands went. They found themselves curling around her heavy breasts, gently kneading and caressing. Amiya closed her eyes and gave into the toe curling sensations provided by her hands and the warm water. Her mind conjured up an image of Pierce...behind her in the shower touching her so intimately.

She imaged him tugging at her nipples, making them pucker. She rolled them between her index finger and thumb just like he would do.

She allowed one hand to knead a breast while the other explored south. Her hand slid down past her belly button, following the trail of flowing water, until it reached the juncture between her thighs. Amiya widened her stance eagerly. At first, her fingers slid against her wet lips back and forth, back and forth. Then two fingers grew bold, splitting the lips of her sex and dipping in a bit to find her clit. Lithe fingers swirled around the tiny nub, adding pressure here and there, pinching. Amiya's soft moans echoed off of the smoky tiled walls. Sliding further, two fingers entered her sleek core, stroking. In and out she pumped slowly relishing in the feel. Her legs began to shake and the other hand - the one that had been caressing her breast - shot out towards the tiled wall to keep her steady.

Amiya couldn't concentrate from the sensory overload. The warm water seemed to scald her skin as her fingers picked up pace. She bent her legs slightly to accomodate another finger - an attempt to match Pierce's heavy girth. God, she wanted him to be there so bad. Just the thought of him bruising her waist as he furiously pumped into her was enough to send her over the edge and into oblivion.

Amiya's legs turned to jelly at she rode out the final waves of her orgasm. Her fingers slipped from inside and she let them hang by her side while she caught her breath. She opened her eyes moments later and had to squint. She'd grown accustomed to the dim lighting of her fantasy that the bright lights of her bathroom threw her off. When they adjusted Amiya lifted a shaky hand to her loofah, poured some Apricot shower gel on it and cleaned herself off.

When she got out of the shower Amiya was too sensitive to put on any clothes. Instead, she towel dried and slid under the sheets nude - something she'd never done before. Pierce was giving her a lot of firsts and Amiya couldn't say that she didn't like it. In this case, she would have never known the exquisite pleasure of having Egyptian cotton run across her smooth and soft skin, caressing several places at once.

Pierce. What was he doing to her?

It didn't matter what he was doing to her, Amiya decided in that moment. She'd come to the conclusion that she liked it. And because she liked it, she'd stop fighting it. She'd hang up those running shoes and take a chance on whatever it was.

After all, she deserved a little fun. She deserved to have her body be worshiped and fucked royally by a man-child she could only describe as a sex god. Lord knows it'd been forever since she'd gotten laid. Cobwebs were starting to form down there. It also didn't help that she couldn't find any decent men around these parts that weren't already married.

Amiya sighed. She knew what she had to do, but that didn't mean she'd make it that easy for him.

She turned to the nightstand and switched off her lamp casting the room into darkness save for the glow of her cell phone. She grabbed it and opened it to her messages. Quickly, before she lost her nerve, she texted a message to her Loverboy:

If you can keep up, then baby I'm yours.

***

"It's about time you got here, douchebag."


Pierce smirked at his burly blond-haired best friend Alex Fields and accepted the rough pat on the back as he entered their suite.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, honey."

Alex snorted. Entering the common room, Pierce eyed the abundance of large duffle bags. "You guys all set to go?" he asked.

"I don't know man. Are you coming with us or not?"

Pierce smiled appreciatively. "Dude, you know I can't go."

"Why??" Alex practically whined. "We've been planning this epic spring break trip since forever! Cancun. I mean it is your father's house, man. It's wrong to wreck it without you."

At this Pierce laughed. "That means you'll have to do extra damage for me." He patted his friend's back and made his way across the living room.

"You still haven't explained to us why you have to stay here. At least ditch us for something epic. like ohh...'I have to go the South of France. You guys go on without me'  type shit. But not here."

"I told you dude. I'm doing research for a professor." That was a lie. But it was the only thing Pierce could think of that would remotely make sense.

"I mean you've said that before but I still can't believe it. I mean you? Research? Can't you just pay someone to do it for you?"

Another myth that he allowed people to believe about him: he didn't do his own work, he had hired minions to do it for him.

"Uh, yeah. I would, except that this Professor is hands on, you know. It's not like I can just hire someone and send him all of this research. I have to be in his office with him going through all of his files."
Alex thought for a second and then nodded his hand. "Damn, brother."

"Yeah, I know it sucks but my dad really digs this dude's work and really wants me to work with him. Says it'll give me and edge when I come into the family business."

"Well, whatever Daddy Warbucks says goes, right?"

"Exactamundo."

Pierce loved his friend Alex, but the boy could be obtuse. He didn't even ask for this alleged professor's name.

"Alright dude. I'm gonna go take a shower and hit the hay. If I don't see you in the morning. Live it up."

"Always, dude, always. 'ee ya later."

Pierce walked down the hallway leading to his room at the far end of the suite. He opened up the door and walked into the darkness. He didn't bother turning on the main light. Instead, he felt his way around to the side of the bed and switched on the lamp.

He still smelled like her and it was almost enough for him to forgo a shower, but he knew that that wasn't sanitary. So he stripped, stepped into the shower and turned on the water. It didn't take long for it to warm or for Pierce to submerge himself under the cascading water, hoping to drown his thoughts of her.

As if that were possible.

Easily, her form appeared before his eyes and his hand immediately closed around his cock, squeezing. He stroked languidly imagining the way he'd take her the next time they were together.   He'd take his time with her.


He imagined her soft whimpers as he buried himself to the hilt, the scratches she'd make on his back when he'd try to leave. He remembered her tightness, the heat, the moisture and his wrist jerked forward to meet his undulating hips.

He didn’t stop until his seed coated the bottom corner of the tiled wall.


Ten minutes later, Pierce emerged from the shower feeling refreshed. He toweled dried his hair and tossed the towel on the bed. He grabbed a pair of boxers by the dresser and slipped them on. It was then he noticed that he had a message on his cell phone. It was from Amiya. His heart thudded in his chest. She'd replied to his message earlier. He knew it'd been to program his number into her phone, but when it came to her he seemed to be on all kinds of crazy. But yet, Pierce continued to reap the benefits of his boldness. He fumbled to unlock his phone and read the message.

If you can keep up, then baby I’m yours.

He re-read it three more times and then a smile a triumph lit his face. Challenge accepted! He fist pumped into the air.

Just then, he heard a faint knocking at the door.


"Al, I'm about to sleep. This better be important," Pierce grumbled.


The door slowly creaked open. Pierce first saw long delicate fingers wrap around the edge of the door before a slender, pale woman slipped through the opening. She came in and closed the door behind her, leaning into the doorknob. Her long brown hair fell  flat around her face and her light blue eyes landed on Pierce.

"Sarah, what are you doing here?" Pierce asked with more disdain than he'd intended. It wasn't the girl's fault that they were in this mess, but it was really annoying how she didn't help get them out of it.

"I came to see you...and ask about why you aren't coming with us to Cancun."
Silence stretched across the room as Pierce stared at her. He eyed her pale skin wishing it were darker. He looked at her flat hair and wished it were longer and thicker. He wished her clothes actually fit her and accentuated some type of curve. Instead she looked like a lamp draped in expensive fabrics.

"Well aren't you going to ask me to sit down?" she said.

Pierce sighed and got up from his bed. He walked over to his dresser, opened it and pulled out a t-shirt. Slipping it on, he finally faced Sarah and said with a tight smile,

 

"Please sit down."

There was a leather lazy boy in the corner of the room, but Sarah chose to sit at the edge of his bed.

"So...?"

"So?" Pierce inquired impatiently. He needed something to get his mind of how uncomfortable this situation made him. His eyes zeroed in on his mini-fridge and he walked over and grabbed a beer from it.
Popping open a Heineken he heard her ask, "Why aren't you coming with us?"

"I've got work to do here."

"What kind of work?" Sarah wasn't as...how should he put it...slow as Alex so he'd have to come up with something believable. He opted for somewhat of the truth.

"Black Studies work."

She nearly scoffed. "Seriously? That's what you're blowing us off for." Alex and Sarah hardly talked so he didn't have to worry about her blabbing off to Alex.

"First off, I'm not blowing you guys off. Secondly, this class is important to me...my GPA" he amended, "I've barely passed the last few assessments and I just found out that I'm getting a C on my midterm. I need a jumpstart on this final project so I'm taking the time now to get work on it and get feedback from my professor so that my father doesn't kill me when he sees my grades! Is that okay with you?"

"Okay, fine. Geez, you don't have to get so testy. I just wanted to know..."

"Of course you wanted to know, Sarah! You want to know everything about me, right? That's what a loving fiance does, right? Or wait more like a girlfriend...but you weren't even that before this whole thing happened, were you?'"

Sarah's eyes widened and her hand flew to her chest. "Pierce! I'm just as unhappy about this situation as you are!"

Pierce chuckled darkly taking a swing from his beer. "Right!"

"I'm serious. You think I wanted this?" He gave her a pointed look. "Well I didn't. I have a life too ya know. But..."

Ah, there it is...Pierce thought. Pierce began to pace the room.

"But my family comes first. And if we are to make this work, we have to keep up appearances. I get it. You don't love me and I don't...love you. But the sooner we get married the sooner we can just get a divorce and move on with our lives. The plan our father's mapped out is simple."

Pierce stopped pacing and whirled around. "Simple? SIMPLE!? Sarah listen to yourself. You call forcing two people into a union for BUSINESS, simple?"

Sarah stood, her face ashen. "You know when this first went down you were all like 'whatever, let's just get this over with it.' Now you're all up and arms. What has changed?"

Pierce stared at her bewildered. She'd made a good point. What had changed? The

answer came swiftly and almost painfully. Amiya. He wanted more time with her. Just her.

Sarah furrowed her eyebrows and scrutinized him. Suddenly her eyebrows cleared and a knowing look flickered across her eyes."Is there someone else?"

"Pierce." She said in a warning voice, when he didn't answer.

He finished off his beer and threw it in the recycling bin. He then walked over to his bed and sat down on it. Running a heavy hand through his hair, he sighed and answered, "And what if there were?"

"Well is it serious?" Good question. His mind wondered back to the past two days, fucking Aniya carelessly, and now to the text message he'd just received. Now, he just wanted to see her glow in the soft lighting of her own bedroom or maybe his. He didn't want to just fuck Amiya anymore. He wanted to make love to her. He wanted to cuddle with her, sleep with her tucked beneath his chin so that he could wake up and take her in the morning. And perhaps, she might want that too.

"It might be."

Shock washed over Sarah's face. Her back stiffened.

"Do I know who she is?"

"No. She's not from around here."

"Well..." Sarah's stated coldly. "I guess that settles it then. You can go ahead and do what you want. We'll figure something out."

She backed away from Pierce towards the door.

Watching her retreat like a wounded animal made Pierce feel something terrible. He wished there was something he could do to ease the tension in the room. He knew that Sarah had feelings for him, but he also knew that he couldn't lead her on. Still he had to try something..."Sarah...wait!" But she'd already opened the door and rushed out. She left the door open behind her.

End Notes:

Oh, Sarah.

In the Woods by midnightlove
Author's Notes:

Amiya's made her choice.

Charles Grady smirked at the pretty girls splashing in the pool in front of him. From across the pool, one would never assume that Charles and his cronies were holding an impromptu meeting. Indeed, they were far from a golf course. Flanking his left and right side in expensive RayBans and pale colored bermuda shorts sat older greying men. Carson was the president of Caldwell University and a long time friend of the family; the other was his business partner and friend, Jeremiah Partridge.

 

"Aren't we too old to be meeting in places like these?" Jeremiah muttered.

"Did you here that Carson? He called you old." Charles elbowed the man to his right, which garnered a gruff laugh from the man.

Carson responded with a curious quirk of an eyebrow, "And...where does Elizabeth think you are today?"

Charles shrugged his shoulders and replied casually. "At the office."

"On a Saturday afternoon?"

"What can I say? Business never rests. She understands that." Cool blue eyes turned back towards the pool. He picked up the burning cigar and brought it to his lips, taking a gentle pull. The smoke had barely left his lips before Carson spoke, shaking his head. "Same old, Charlie, eh?"
Charles did not engage with the comment. Instead, his eyes took in the quiet man to his left.

Jeremiah was the tame one of the group. The most righteous. The good guy. Every band of rascals needed a levelheaded friend like him, Charles mused. His thoughts flitted briefly back to their college days.

 

Jeremiah, Charles continued to ruminate, was also the most serious. That's why this arranged marriage between his son and Jeremiah's daughter, Sarah, had to work. If Pierce did anything to break Jeremiah's daughter's heart, Jeremiah wouldn't hesitate to end their business dealings and friendship as well. This was the reason for the little impromptu meeting.

 

Charles set down his cigar and clasped his hands together. "Now, shall we get to it, then?"

"Please." Carson spoke quietly.

"I'm sure you're quite aware that Jeremiah and I are in the midst of a huge business transaction. One that could that bring in a lot of money for the lot of us. And who would we be not to share the love with a good friend." He look pointedly at Carson. "Here's the deal. Jeremiah and I were brainstorming ways to make the announcement about our impending business transaction to the world in a way that was grand without being excessive. We also wanted to show a side of businesses that had been previously neglected - our philanthropic sides. What Grady Enterprises and Partridge Construction had a fundraising gala on campus at the end of the semester.”

 

Carson’s eyes seemed to widen at the thought. “Oh my! We could certainty use the publicity. But don’t you think the end of the semester is a bit too short notice?”

Charles laughed mirthlessly, “Please Carson. That’s what we hire a team of event planners for. We’ve already got people working on the details as we speak. You know…” he paused and peered briefly at Jeremiah, “just in case you said yes.”

Carson considered this for a moment, leaning forward in his chair. After a few seconds his face brightened and his hand thrust forward, “My friends you’ve got a deal! This will be great for the school. Just great!”

 

Charles grasped Carson's hand firmly not saying a word but grinning wildly. Jeremiah was next and offered a low, “good, good.”

 

Jeremiah then stood abruptly. He dusted off his immaculate pale shorts and bade them farewell. “Well, then. If that’s all, I’ll take my leave. Carson, thank you. And Charles, I’ll be seeing you soon.”

 

Charles was glad to see Jeremiah go. Truth be told, the man was a complete buzz kill. Now that they’d gotten Carson to agree, he would stop hovering over Charles about this damn engagement. It was true. Charles did think that it the gala would be a great way to announce Pierce’s and Sarah’s engagement, but that was had Jeremiah’s panties wet. Charles really wanted this upcoming gala to be his entry onto the campus, so that he could scope out the real scene himself – to find this Amiya person. He had to figure out whether she would be an obstacle or if she was just a mere distraction while Pierce readied himself for his real future.

 

Charles barely cringed when he heard Jeremiah’s next words. Instead of a swift departure, Jeremiah asked. "Oh, Carson. How are the children?" He turned his dark eyes towards Carson.

 

"Very fine. Pierce..." Carson replied eyeing Charles, "continues to live up to the Grady legacy..." Neither men failed to notice the slight puffing of Charles' chest in pride. "And the lovely Sarah continues to shine in Law and Jurisprudence. Word is she’s been taken under the wing of the illustrious Professor Serret. That connection alone will open many doors for her this summer and beyond."

 

Jeremiah smiled a small smile, his first during their entire meeting, and nodded his head appreciatively. He knew of his daughter's brilliance. His smile then dipped. He also knew of Charles' arrogance and of this so-called "legacy" he had on that campus when he'd attended some 30 years ago.

 

"That is not unexpected, but still good to hear. But please, tell me more about this reputation of Pierce Grady." This time Charles visibly cringed. While he had been brilliant in college, he'd also been a bit of a rake and both Jeremiah and Carson knew he had an eye for beautiful things - especially if those things came with long legs.

 

Carson began to speak, but Charles cut him off. "I too am glad the boy is stepping up to the plate to fill his old man's shows but I must say he's sorely lacking in the bachelor department. The boy is completely tame when it comes to women. He's even more of a bore since he fell for Partridge's girl." Charles joked attempting to smooth the lines on Jeremiah's forehead. 

 

"Sarah and Pierce are dating?" Carson inquired, raising a sandy eyebrow.

 

"Yes," Charles spoke confidently, "for quite some time now. They are very low key about the entire affair. Jeremiah and are hoping to hear good news from the two." Charles wiggled his eyes suggestively. "They've been together for so long."

 

“Well that’s awesome to hear. I’ll have to keep an ear out for any exciting news from the two of them.”

 

The lines disappeared from Jeremiah’s brow and he gave a satisfactory nod. “Well again, gentlemen. I must go. Regards to your families.”

 

This time Jeremiah did leave and Charles settled more comfortably into his lounge chair. Picking up his barely there cigar, he turned over to Carson and smiled.

 

“Carson, how about another drink?”

 

*****

 

Amiya slept in late today and it felt good.

 

It felt good not to have to wake up and prep a lecture. It felt good not to have to wake up and do research. Well, she still had to do research but she didn't feel like she was on such a time crunch. She stretched her long limbs, curling her arms and legs. It felt glorious to have the sheets slide against her skin. It was the cool area above the sheets touching her bust that reminded her that she'd gone to bed completely nude. She gripped the sheets and pulled them closer to her chin. Staring at the ceiling she smiled.

 

Today would be a good day to run into town, Amiya thought.

 

With that, she dramatically whipped the covers from her body and sat up in bed. She gave another stretch and stood. Amiya quickly moved to her dresser and began to dress herself. She slid into tight black spandex that stopped mid calf with a neon yellow waistband. She found the matching Nike Razor back shirt with a built in sports bra. Her tight bun sat stiffly on her head as she peered over her shoulder to look for her ipod. It rested next to her phone.

 

My phone. Amiya thought. She wondered if a certain “Loverboy” had responded to her text last night.

 

In quick strides, she closed the distance between herself and the nightstand. She picked up the phone gingerly and stared at the dark screen. Her teeth bit down on her bottom lip. Ugh, get over yourself.

 

Amiya tapped the screen, swiped and entered her messages. Lo and behold there was a message waiting.

 

She read with bated breath.

 

Challenged accepted.

 

She couldn't stop the delirious grin that crossed her face. Why did she feel like her life was about to take some interesting turns? And why did she like it so much?

 

Opting to skip out on coffee and a bagel, Amiya grabbed her tiny wallet and slid it snugly behind her iPod in its case strapped to her arm.

 

She left her home and jogged lightly down the windy forest pathway. It was a beautiful day. The sun shone brightly and there was a slight breeze to keep the temperature bearable. Amiya enjoyed the way her arms sliced through the wind and how it wrapped around her neck. She turned her face toward the sun and breathed deeply, her heart racing. The muscles in her thighs and calves contracted as she descended the last leg of the pathway onto the main road headed towards town.

 

Once on the paved road, Amiya picked up speed relishing in the delicious strain she invoked on her body. Her muscles strengthened, her body became stronger. She pounded the pavement to the beat of her own thoughts. This run felt different. Usually Amiya ran as a way to escape her thoughts, drowning them out with a playlist filled with songs with heavy bass. But today, she felt content listening to Musiq Soulchild and the likes of India.Arie.

 

After about a mile and a half, Amiya decided that she might as well cool down so she ran towards the nearest coffee shop she could find - Annie's Coffee House. Annie's hadn't been around for a while but it was easily becoming the local favorite with its homey feel and organic offerings. Amiya always found herself at home amidst the rich smell of brewing coffee and the earthy hues radiating from the walls.

 

She walked in, triggering a slight jingle up above. The familiar Barista smiled and said, "Good morning Professor. The usual?"

 

"No, not today," Amiya replied. Today, she felt like drinking something refreshing. "I'll take the Mint Raspberry Iced Tea please."

 

"Coming right up."

 

It didn't take long for Amiya to receive her drink. She grabbed it from the counter and looked around for a quaint little corner of the cafe to enjoy her tea. Ah ha. She found one ahead with a nice little view of the doorway so she could people watch in the meantime. When she sat down she adjusted the volume on her headphones. She let her music play and bobbed her head slightly to the smooth crooning of India.Arie.

 

I need your therapy.

I need you to come and lay hands on me.

I need your therapy...

 

She closed her eyes for a moment reveling in the sweet, cool taste of raspberry hitting her throat and felt her soul stir at Ms. Arie's words.

 

And then it happened. It was as if all of the universe had conspired to bring forth her secret desire because as soon as Amiya opened her eyes she saw none other than Pierce Grady stride confidently into the cafe and stand at the counter. He hadn't noticed her so she was able to openly gaze upon him.

 

With a crisp white V neck and pair of Nike running shorts, he looked especially scrumptious today.  He tugged at the thin grey headband that kept his hair from his eyes as he scrutinized the menu. Amiya could detect a light sheen of sweat around his neck and back area. So, she wasn't the only one who'd gone for a run this morning.

 

His arm muscles strained against his skin as he made a gesture to the pretty barista. Amiya couldn't hear what they were saying nor did she want to. She decided that it was more fun watching his body language.

 

He made the pretty girl laugh as he pointed at the menu and shrugged his shoulders. She was clearly captivated by him as Amiya imagined many women were. Amiya couldn't stop the frown from forming on her face and that annoyed her.

 

Stop it! she scolded herself. He's very attractive and not yours! You two are having an affair...a fling...nothing else. Be cool. Have fun.

 

Her inner being's rationale made sense. It quelled the growing discontent and made Amiya relax again. And in an attempt to prove to her inner being that she could be cool and sexy and fun. She picked up her phone a shot a quick text to her lover boy.

 

Peek-a-boo. I see you. :)

 

It took a moment for Pierce to get to his phone, but he promptly pulled it out once the barista left to make his drink.

 

Amiya insides lit up when a grin stretched across Pierce's face. His head shot up and searched the   perimeter of the cafe. His eyes found hers and for a moment time stood still. The heat of his gaze, once they'd found hers, was unmistakable. If it was a staring game he was after, she'd surely lose. Amiya averted her eyes and took an unsteady sip from her drink. Her cheeks burned.

 

"Professor..." he drawled. "How are you?" How did he get to her so fast?

 

She looked up and sure enough he had his drink in his hand. They were fast here. Amiya couldn't help but survey the cafe before she spoke to him. She wanted to be with him, but she wasn't stupid. She had to make sure that if they were going to do this, no one could know.  There was no one from campus that she could recognize. Amiya brought her eyes back to Pierce, pulling the ear buds from her ears.

 

She smiled warmly, "Mr. Grady. Still in town I see."

 

"Oh yes, Professor. I'll be here all week." His grin widened and his steel eyes sparkled. "Still running I see," he uttered casually nodded towards her sneakers.

 

Her stomach fluttered at the somewhat intimate reference and a quiet blush settled on her cheeks. Two can play this game.

 

"Yes, well...you know my conditions."

 

"Indeed. I do. What are you up to this week?"

 

"Oh nothing really. Just doing a bit of research. Finishing up a book. Boring stuff to a youngin’ like you."

 

He smiled casually; one finger languidly traced the outer rim of his drink. Amiya's eyes flicked to that finger, then to his lips and then back up to those eyes.

 

"You'd be surprised about what I find interesting, Professor Wilson."

 

She cleared her throat. "Um, what are you doing here this week?"

 

"Well, I thought I might help a professor on campus do some research. She's hit a road block in her work and needs a little inspiration."

 

"Is that right?" Amiya smirked. He was bold.

 

"Oh yes. A fresh new perspective. And since the campus doesn't really offer housing during spring break I'm staying at a spacious cottage over in Leverett. It's beautiful really. It's in the woods beside a lake. And it's completely isolated..."

 

He let the last bit linger in the air. Images flashed across her mind -- of bodies tangled, wet, lakeside, writhing. Amiya had to take another sip to cool down.

 

“That does sound…ideal. Well I hope that you end up giving that professor the spark she needs.”

 

He cocked his head to the side and looked up thoughtfully, “Well, something tells me that I’m already turning out to be exactly what she needs. Now I’m just waiting for her to give me more creative reign, for her to let go and sort of, you know, let me take the lead. There are new things I want to try.”

 

Amiya was taken aback by his frankness. Is that what he wanted? For her to give him more control? Little did he know that he had more control of her body then she cared to admit. But she was also curious too.

 

“Well, all professors love when their students take the initiative. So I’m sure if you talk to your professor, she’ll be more than willing to hear your ideas and maybe even try some out.”

 

“You’re right. I think I’ll give her a call when I get back to the cottage.”

 

“Great. Well I should get going.” Amiya said. She hadn’t wanted to leave, but she didn’t know what more to say, certainly not in public.

 

But Pierce wasn’t done with her just yet. “Let me walk you out, Professor. I should be going to.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“So where do you usually run?” he asked innocently enough.

 

The quick and casual turn of the conversation surprised Amiya given the fact that their conversations were usually thick with sexual innuendo.

 

“Uhh. I usually run down the marked paths in the woods. You know the woods by McGinley Road?”

 

“Yep, I’ve run the trails a few times before practice. Pretty scenery.”

 

“It is.”

 

The two seemed quite normal walking out of Annie’s coffee. Just a professor and a student talking about life. Pierce continued to walk Amiya in the direction that lead out of the small town towards the woods.

 

“How long have you been running for?” He asked.

 

“Oh, on and off since high school. I used to do Track and Field and I loved sprinting.”

 

“I can see that. You’ve got the body of a runner. Did you dance in high school too?”

 

She looked over at him. Her brown eyes wide. “How did you know I dance?”

 

He smiled sweetly and ran a rough hand through his hair. His gaze perused her body and he shrugged. “I took a wild guess.”

 

“Well, no. Dancing was something I picked up later on in life.”

 

“Mm…” he seemed to hum, looking down at his feet almost shyly, “I’d love to see you dance.”

 

Amiya’s jaw dropped at the sincerity in his voice. He’d just said the cutest thing. She looked up and around and also noticed that he’d chosen to speak those words for a reason. They were nearing McGinley Road now and there was no one in sight. They were just at the periphery of town and there weren’t houses nearby.

 

He looked up and stole her breath away. The playful light in those grey were gone, instead she saw a dark storm of intensity. 

 

“Honestly, I’d just really love to see you dance for me. Alone. You know? Hair down...” He closed his eyes for a moment, picturing it himself.

 

So this was it, Amiya thought. No dancing around or pussyfooting behind veiled words.

 

“Amiya…” He took a step closer and Amiya found that she wasn’t quite ready to say the words out loud. She wasn’t ready to admit that that she wanted to be with him.

 

So she did what she did best: distracted herself.

 

“Pierce, you want to race?”

 

She’d caught him by surprise. She could tell as much from his raised eyebrows. But those lips, those beautiful and serious lips, curved into a smirk. The dark grey of his eyes hadn’t altered though. He knew what she was up to and that terrified her. He crossed his arms and asked confidently.

 

“Sure. Where?”

 

Amiya looked down the road ahead and made a sweeping motion in that direction."Down McGinley Road."

 

Pierce moved again. This time he circled her, surveying her. His eyes took in the length of her and then, with a nod of his head, his eyes came back to hers.

"Fine. I'll even give you a head start."

 

Interesting, Amiya thought. Leave it to Pierce to shake things up a bit whenever Amiya thought she had the upper hand.

 

“Are you sure you want to do that, hot shot?” Amiya inquired, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Absolutely,” he answered with a dazzling smile. “If only to get a glance of that beautiful ass of yours.”

 

Amiya gasped and quickly looked around. Of course they were alone, but…but…she felt nervous whenever he spoke to her so…sexually in the open. Yet, it turned her on. She felt her core contract at his words and met his eyes. He watched her bite her bottom lip and he licked his own.

 

“Fine,” she responded tersely and turned. She felt his eyes bore into her back as she took her ready stance.

 

“On your mark. Get set. Go!” He bellowed and Amiya took off like a bullet. Her speed and agility actually surprised him and for a moment he wondered if he would even catch her. However, thoughts of her thick thighs, the very ones that propelled her away from him, draped over his shoulders while took what was his - over and over again - was motivation enough. Pierce had waited long enough. He sprinted after her.

 

Amiya pushed it to the limit, grinding her heels into the dirt road and using its buoyancy to drive her forward. She had flashbacks to her track and field days and tried to channel that energy. Her heart was racing so fast, the blood rushed to her head roared so loudly that she could no longer hear Pierce behind her. She saw the end of the road and for a moment she thought victory would be hers. That is...until she felt him.

 

His arm slid around her waist as he snatched her in the air and buried her in his chest effectively toppling them both. They fell into a nearby bank, rolling twice before coming to a stop.

 

"Fuck!" He turned over and groaned.

 

Amiya gripped his shirt for dear life and as well. Their bodies stilled – tangled.

 

After a few moments of heavy breathing, she was the first to speak, "Are you fucking crazy tackling me like that?"

 

He didn't respond which prompted her to lift her head to see if he was even still alive. She looked at his face and saw a delirious grin on his face. She slapped his chest playfully. "Pierce!" Soon the hand she'd placed on his chest vibrated from the force of his laughter. She couldn't help but join in.

 

Her head fell back and her locks, now unkempt and flowing, cushioned her head against the gravelly road.

 

When the laugher subsided, she looked over at him to find that his eyes were already trained on her face. And in those ash colored eyes she found unmistakable hunger. She bit her lip to stifle a moan and within seconds they were in each other’s arms, limbs entangled, lips crashing onto one another.

Amiya didn’t know how it happened but she found her legs wrapped high and securely around his waist while Pierce ground into her forcefully. Fuck, she was so wet.

 

“Mmmph!” she whimpered into his bruising kiss and that only spurred him on. Maybe that or the way Amiya slid her hand under his shirt to stroke his chest. He burrowed his hands her hair, planted his elbows on both sides of her head and bought them impossibly closer. They fought for dominance in each other’s mouths. Amiya even found herself pushing up on one elbow just to get closer to him. But his frame held her down. It was when he felt her pulling up his shirt in attempt to disrobe him that he tore away gasping. He sat up abruptly and pulled Amiya’s arms from underneath his shirt. He pinned her hands to the ground.

 

“We’ve got to stop or I will fuck you hard right here, right now.”

 

Amiya struggled against his tight hold. Her body was on fire. That’s exactly what she wanted – for Pierce to put her out of her misery.

 

“Yes, jus- ” she nearly begged.

 

“No,” he interjected, “not here, not now. I want you in my bed. Let me cook dinner for you tonight."

 

Amiya did not answer. Her brain had been turned to mush and her body overstimulated beyond belief. Pierce. Pierce Grady. The same Pierce Grady who pretty much bum-rushed in her life, fucked her senseless in her own office and in the study room of an open library was turning down the opportunity to have her on her knees in some back road in the middle of the woods. Amiya closed her eyes and, yes, pouted. She heard Pierce’s heavy sigh.

 

“You think it’s easy for me to leave you like this, woman? I can smell you and it’s driving me crazy.” He skimmed his nose along her jaw, committing her scent to memory. “But I don’t want to take you here, quick and in the dirt. I’m done with all that. If we’re going to do this, we gotta do it right. I want all night. And I want you to be comfortable for what I am going to do to you, Professor Wilson. So I’m going to let your hands go…” he gave her a light peck to the lips, “get up…” another peck, “and jog back towards town or go jump into an icy pond or something.” He chuckled.

 

“You stay put until I leave. Leave those hands where I can see,” he teased.

 

Amiya could only nod. “Not fair,” she murmured with her eyes closed. He chuckled again.

 

She felt his hands slide away from her wrists and then the weight of his body was gone. Instantly, she felt bereft. Oh, how her body craved his and, as if sensing her inner distress, he called out a few feet away. “I’ll see you tonight.”

 

She hadn’t even said yes to his invitation to dinner. But he knew her answer. From now on, she would always say yes. He knew that and she did too.

End Notes:

I wonder what's on the menu?

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2438