A Summer Heart by Noelle Vonham
Summary:

 

 

This story takes place when Aaliyah Wyndham is a twenty-year-old intern, working in Los Angeles for the summer while staying with family friend, Lucas D'Alessandro. Lucas seems to have gone a little Hollywood since he left South Carolina. It's all about the girls, the cars and the money. How will Aaliyah enjoy living with L-Money?

There there is the mysterious guy she meets while waiting at the airport. She's surprised to find that he isn't some sarcastic jerk after all. He's Fuminori Kawaguchi, someone whose friendship she thought lost to her a long time ago. The two will renew their acquaintance as they bond over the summer, when they're not both working towards their futures.

Their summer romance is complicated by Lucas' overprotective nature, and by his rampant hypocrisy. I mean, how many women will Aaliyah have to watch him turn away at the door before he stops shadowing her on dates? Doesn't he understand that she's all grown up, now, and that she can handle herself?

How will she cope with the unwelcome fame that comes along with being The Next Big Thing's apparent love interest? Will Fumi continue modeling, or will he return to his studies, and pursue the future his family expects of him, the future he's always thought he wanted?

Most of all, what will happen in the future? Is this just a summer romance, or can their hearts stand the test of time and distance? Find out in A Summer Heart.

This story is a free prequel to Amended Hearts, but is a standalone. You do not have to read Amended Hearts to understand this story, but you may want to read it, anyway, to find out what ultimately happens to Aaliyah. It may be published, but will remain free to read in its entirety.


Categories: Original Fiction, Miscellaneous Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters, Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3863 Read: 28851 Published: March 18 2014 Updated: April 12 2014
Story Notes:

Please comment, and if you like this story, please be sure to support Amended Hearts on Amazon, at:

http://www.amazon.com/Amended-Hearts-Chiming-Noelle-Vonham-ebook/dp/B00J1AO7UO/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395128962&sr=1-1&keywords=amended+hearts

Chapter 1 Character Pictures by Noelle Vonham

Ha Seok Jin as Fuminori Kawaguchi

 

Aaliyah Wyndham

 

 

Image detail for -International Male Models: Latin Male Model Juan Garcia Postigo

Juan Garcia Postigo as Lucas D'Alessandro

 

I can't find his name as Jacob.

More character pics to come!

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2913