Full Circle: Here and Now by tens
Summary:

Ivan "Vanya" Kirillovich Pravdin never expected to fall in love when he went to law school. He just wanted time away from his father and their oppressive family business. However, fate had other plans. 

He can't help but be attracted to Persephone Peterson, the beautiful young woman that sits next to him in his Contracts class. Her unusual name and strong constitution are intriguing. Unfortunately, his family business is getting in the way of the relationship he wants to pursue with her. Will Vanya be able to reconcile obligations to his family with his new love?


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: None
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 267 Read: 16176 Published: June 05 2014 Updated: July 04 2014

1. Chapter 1 by tens

2. Chapter 2 by tens

3. Chapter 3 by tens

Chapter 1 by tens

I was inspired by Brenda (B.D. Anderson) to publish my ongoing saga "Full Circle."  I'd like to thank you all for the feedback on my story. It was super helpful in the writing process.  

Today through Sunday, the first two volumes of the "Full Circle" series are FREE on Amazon.  Get your copies at the following URL: amazon.com/author/blakehaugen .  Also, the last volume will be super discounted in July.  I would have taken down the price sooner, but Amazon rules are nebulous, arbitrary, and unmoving on this matter.  

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, leave a review on AMAZON after you download one of the volumes.  I'd appreciate it forever and send you a personal e-mail of thanks if you can get your e-mail address to me.  My penname is Blake Haugen.

 

Again, thank you, Chamber Ladies, for all that you do.  I hope to hear from you about the book soon.  Enjoy the rest of your week! 

Chapter 2 by tens

Today is the last day volumes 1 and 2 of the "Full Circle" trilogy, "Full Circle" and "Full Circle: Crossroads," will be free of charge! Be sure to get your copies at amazon.com/author/blakehaugen !  

Be sure to review the stories on Amazon.com!  Thanks for all your support, Chamber friends! 

Chapter 3 by tens

Hey Chamber friends, 

I just want you to know that my last published book is on sale for thirty-six hours.  It's 40% off now and tomorrow I believe it will be 20%.  I just want to thank you all for your support this past month.  I really coudn't have been successful without you.  Thanks! 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2995