Cheung's New Sub: Lydia by swirly_girl
Summary:

Lydia Michaels is an excited young new intern heading off to build her resume working for Okada Trading Corp. She's eager to learn all she can from the international business world.

Toshiko Okada and Yaunlong Cheung are best friends that met their freshman year attending UCLA in the States. Now they both work for Toshiko's not so eccentric uncle, Rin Okada in Japan.

Neither young men are prepared for their OTC new intern. while Toshiko believes a woman's place is in the home, Yuan believes Lydia's is in his dungeon.

Two problems exist, one, Lydia is not hearing it... and two, both men are as equally determined to put her in her place.

Amid obsession, lust, conniving, deceitfulness... Could love possibly emerge?

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Erotica
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: BDSM, Dubcon, Kink, Original Characters, Racism, Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4334 Read: 19109 Published: August 05 2014 Updated: January 29 2017

1. Chapter 1 by swirly_girl

2. Chapter 2 by swirly_girl

3. Chapter 3 by swirly_girl

4. Chapter 4 by swirly_girl

Chapter 1 by swirly_girl
Author's Notes:

Chapter 1. Yuan begins to question his personal choices.

"Fuck!" was all Yuan Cheung could muster as he held the squirming woman in place by her hips as he continued to drive in and out of her tight pussy. Her moans soon turned into screams only heightened his desire. Emi was a girl after his own desires. She loved a good hard fuck almost as much as he did. 

"Okay, okay Sir... wai... wait a sec." She panted on the downside of her orgasm as it started to spread again from her heated center. 'Does this fucker ever ease up, fuck!' "Hey, Sir, fuuuck! Yuan!! Gimme a got damn min... Aw shit!!" Another orgasm was hitting harder than the first.

"Hmm, you say something? I did not quite hear you right?" Yuan leaned in covering her back, slowing down his rhythm, intentionally torturing Emi as she rode out her second explosion and before she knew it she was actually looking forward to her third, that was until Yuan used that moment to remind her of her role in his dungeon by changing his rhythm.

"Aw come on Yua... I mean Sir" she hissed as her third orgasm dwindled to a mind boggling of 'is there is it not there' palpable sensation. "Fuuuck Yuan, look I'm sorry, don't you dare stop! Shit man!

Yuan had long ago gotten his and was building up to this second, but if letting her get away with disrespecting him in his dungeon meant neither got their next round, then neither of them did. So his stopping was to only punctuate the seriousness of her offense during their scene. "Get up, we're done," he barked out. This wasn't the first time she did that shit. Now that he thought about it, this was one of the main reasons he refused to take her on as his sub. Her ass liked to try him. This time he mentally noted to himself, 'loose her contact info.' He was done with Emiko Tashimoto. He got up, loosened his Jabari Knots and lowered her to her knees and outstretched palms. 'Fuck, I need a change! Oh, yeah a change of what though?' He asked himself. He hated to admit it, but even though he loved The Lifestyle, he was beginning to tire of it. He could only see Toshiko laughing at his ass. 'Fucker!'

"Hey, um, Yuan, I'm really sorry for change in our scene. Next time..." She began but was cut off by Yaun's outburst.

"Next time? Next time what?! Look that scene only reminded me why we don't gel. There is no next time Emi. That shit is what keeps you searching for master, but..." He lowered down to he fade to emphasize his next words, "that is why you will always be searching. Stop with the fucking games. You like the humiliation, the pain and pleasure, but you also want to run the show. You're a got damn bottom so fucking act like it! But not with me. We're done. So once again... Get. Out."

"Come on Yuan, it was a little slip." Begging was one of the highlits of a scene, but not from her. 

Yuan walked out of his dungeon, down the hall to his front door, held it open waiting for Emi to get her stuff and get out. "Need help? And trust me, you don't want my help?" Emi quickly shimmied into her into her skin tight black sheaf dress, picked up her pumps, and hurried by Yuan, drawing on her last bit of courage, she paused in front of Yuan at his door. Yuan could only think, 'What now?' As she thought to sway him with her trade mark pout. Yuan reached out and grabbed her by her elbow and pushed her out his condo. 'What am I doing wasting my time with girls like her?'

Yuan locked his door and wandered into his living room and plopped down on his black leather sofa. He put his hands on top of his and let his head roll back to the top of his sofa. Exasperated, he took two deep breaths and hollered out into the room, "Argh!! Fuck!! What the hell am I doing? And now I'm horny as he'll! Shit!" 

His self degeneration didn't last long as he was interrupted by a knock on his door. 'What the hell is this girl's problem?' He thought as he got and marched over to his door. He threw back his locks and snatched his door open. "What do I..."

"You don't do anything but open the door and let me in fool." Toshiko replied with a sly smile on his face.

"Hey, sorry about that, I thought..." 

Toshiko finished for him, "I was Easy Emiko from the mail room? Caught her coming out the elevator. Once again love and leave 'em... At least do your dirt at their place. One of these days them girls is gonna want to pay ya back Yuan."

"I seriously doubt that, but anyway, what'z up with you coming by this late? Yuan asked while rubbing the back of his. He felt he didn't want to be bothered with any of Toshi's mess.

"I just left a late meeting with my uncle. Get this, remember the memo about looking into interns for OTC? He may have mentioned it, but he and the board had already to not only send someone out to look over applicants, but to interview someone he had his eye already. Seems Mr. Tenshay had been impressed with someone he met during a conference in the states. And so now some kind of internship program in America." Toshi seemed a bit out of sorts.

Yuan could understand his friends building frustration. Only he knew of Toshiko's desire to take the reigns of Okada Trading Corporation. His first act would be to fire his uncle's entire board of directors that always got on his nerves. He viewed them as ancients  just as Toshi, holding the company back.

This news made Yuan forget Emi and his personal issues quickly. "What do you mean interviews? I thought you were to conduct interviews for a new intern, wasn't that your idea from months ago? That was fast," he added as he leaned against the wall in his entryway. "And Tenshay interviewed an applicant? Doesn't make sense. But then a lot of what Uncle Rin does doesn't make sense." Yuan went over to his wet bar and made Toshi and he a drink of Scotch with some cubes floating in it. 

"That's what I thought too. I don't like this Yuan. He's acting like he has big plans for changes or something Okada Trading, not like an old man that should be getting ready to step down in the business world." Toshi eyed his drink swirling it around then took a sip. 

"You think maybe he has changed his kind about you taking over or maybe he wants to push back his retirement, what do you think? You're his nephew?" Yuan asked.

Toshi made a face, "who knows with, I'm pissed because he just told me this evening. It was like "Oh, by the way, we have a new intern. Mr. Tenshay interviewed them earlier this week. They will be arriving Monday morning. Either you or Yuan will collect them from the airport."" Toshi added with clear disgust. "I will collect them for the airport! Bullshit!! And dump ther body in the ocean on my way back." Toshi glanced over to Yaun for his reaction. "Well, say something."

Yuan just shook his head. "Look I know what you're thinking and feeling, but don't over play this. You have to look at it from the worse case scenario. So what if he extends announcing his retirement. Do YOU have all your ducks lined up in a roll? Are you ready to dump the "Ancients?" Naw, you're not. As long as your his heir to CEO why worry? Don't complain, who knows he might be testing you."

Toshi looked up with relief on his face but then that turned back to a frown, "Testing me? And that sounds like some dumb shit he would do.Look I got to get outta here, I just came by to give you a heads up. I am not collecting any guy for him or the board. I'm out, check with you on Monday." Toshi pushed off the wall he had been leaning on to placed the glass down on an end table and headed toward the door.

Yuan called over to him, "Toshi, relax it will all work out. Patience my friend. Remember your venture is my venture too. Don't worry about the intern, I'll pick the dude up, okay? Try to enjoy the rest of your weekend, he'll it's just starting, tell ya what, meet me for a game of one on one on Sunday, right?"

Toshi nodded his to agree. Yeah shooting some hoops or doing a scene always helped him to relieve stress. 'Damn Rin Okada, why couldn't he see his time was up and step down. Toshi and Yuan had major plans to make Okada Trading so much more than what was now. They wanted to leave off the trading part of the company and go straight into competitive technology. He had friends that had inside knowledge of the latest gadgets and pending patents that would garner investors and allow them to enter the Japanese Stock Market, that is if his uncle ever gave him control. With him as owner and Yaun as the CEO and their hand picked own board of directors, life would be perfect.

Chapter 2 by swirly_girl
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2. Lydia meets her new supervisors (back stabbed and seducer).

"I am pleased to inform you all that I have Toshiko's suggestion about expanding our customer base into America. We will be joining a growing conglomerate of companies located throughout the United States." Stated Toshiko's uncle/CEOof Okada Trading Corp., Rin Okada.

Toshiko had to remember to close his jaw after hearing how his uncle twisted his months ago idea to fit his latest deed. 'My suggestion?' He snorted just as a heavy hand fell to his shoulder.

Slightly turning to the owner's hand, he heard Yuan's hushed warning, "Just keep in mind the real prize. Blow this off after work by finding some girl to fuck. Remember I'll pick up the newbie." The two refocused back onto what his uncle was saying.

"... to further move things along, I have even signed our company up for an international internship. I have selected and spoken with Mr. Tenshay. He has agreed to represent Okada Trading Corp. in America. We in turn will be sent a Ms. Lydia Michaels" Mr. Rin Okada informed his Board of Directors, various department heads, assistants, minor officers, and those not present would receive emailed memos. "She will be assigned to your department Yuanlong. I of course will make the introductions, but she will be none the less... your responsibility.

Unbeknown to Mr. Rin Okada, the reigning CEO of Okada's Teading Corp., his nephew does not approve of women working beside him as his equal in their company. There were women working in the mail prom, secretries, and even PAs. Yes, this is the twenty-first century and their are women working in their corporate world, but if this is to be his company someday soon, then this is a practice that must cease and desist quickly.

"Shall I retrieve Ms. michaels from the airport Mr. Okada?" Asked his youngest and aspiring executive, Yuanlong Cheung.

"Yes, by all means. I wish to make her acquaintance soon as possible. Have her leave her luggage in the limo. It is best to introduce her to the board, though Mr. Yamaguchi and Mr. Ryu's have met with Ms. michaels in the states and were greatly impressed with her skills and talents... As their reports indicated. Yes, I find myself quite curious as to her capabilities since Ryu's is not eagerly impressed." Rin noticed his nephews scowl concerning their newest associate.

"Yes Toshiko? Are you not confident in Ms. Michaels abilities?" Asked the CEO.

"I fail to see the benefits of having an outsider thrust upon us, simply just to get our foot in the proverbial door. I thought my position here would have warranted my say so of hiring an individual at this level, especially seeing as how it was my idea that I presented to you over two months ago, but you never showed the slightest interest for an intern. I assure I have at least three men ready to apply for this position you handed to a foreigner." Toshiko knew he was losing face with his CEO/uncle for not showing respect for his uncle's decision concerning the employment of the American woman.

"If you can't maintain a professional face as an executive for OTC, then try as my nephew not to embarrass your upbringing when meeting Ms. michaels." Toshiko bowed his head toward his uncle showing he understood, though inwardly he was seething. Being reprimanded by his uncle over a woman they had yet to even meet.

"I apologize for my candid behavior. It is just that I doubt this Ms. michaels person will fit or even benefit our company, let alone guide us into the mainstream of the corporate world of the United States." Toshiko hoped he did not have to spell it out to his uncle... 'No f@cking woman had a place in their company, or at least access to board members.' His biggest concern was of the type of influence she may have with the board and their CEO. Toshiko had plans for this business, once his uncle retired, he would axe the ancients that thought like his overly cautious uncle. He did not want to have to wait to get permission to make certain decisions. He had his own version of how to conduct business and his own selected board members waiting in the wings, where he held 51% and they answered to him and not the other way around.

"Yuanlong, I trust that you remember our discussion concerning Ms. Michaels... so, please go and fetch her for my uncle.Uncle says her plane will be landing soon. Mr. Goa has already stored the sign with her name on it in the limo's trunk. Uncle said to make sure i.... Uh, you are prompt."

~

Haneda Airport, Kawasaki, Japan

'I've finally landed. Good Lord if I ever fly again, it'll be too soon. How do people do this on a monthly or even weekly basis, Lydia muttered to herself as she headed over to the baggage claim and searched the crowd for whomever had been dispatched to pick her up.

As Lydia passed through the crowd with her luggage on wheels, she spotted a chauffeur looking very imposing in black shades, a low black driver's hat holding a sign with her name on it. "Yes? I'm Lydia Michaels, are you my driver?" The chauffeur nodded his head and leaned over taking her wheeled luggage and shoulder bag from her without saying a word, he then turned in the opposite direction, pausing slightly to adjust his hold on the sign under his right arm that shouldered her carry-on bag and pulled the wheeled bag then tilted his head to indicate she should follow him.

Approaching the black stretched limo, Lydia noticed a tall Japanese man about in his late Late twenties to his early thirties leaning against the limo. She knew when he noticed her walking toward the their ride, when he stood up and straightened his tie then shoved both hands into his trouser front pockets. As the chauffeur opened the trunk to store her things, the man offered his right hand for her to shake introducing himself as Yuanlong Cheung, CMO of Okada Trading Corporations.

Lydia noticed his strong jaw that seemed tense at first before he saw her, now it appeared slightly slack. There must be something wrong with her attire or perhaps she did something culturally wrong. His eyes took in her face, like he was committing it to memory. His eyes were a dark brown, under slender naturally arched eyebrows. His hair was styled professionally with a slight spike to its low cut. His hair was so black it looked blue. He had the clean cut corporate look down pact. He had the all about business look about him too. Very little humor there. Very straight laced demeanor. His nose was straight as well with a slight flare to it, as if he were taking in her scent. He had high cheek bones  and his pale porcelain complexion was clear. He stood about 6'1", tall for most Japanese men and even taller to her 5'4" height. 'But wait, he said his name was Cheung, that did not sound very Japanese, but then I'm coming from America, what did I know culturally what was a considered a traditional Japanses surname' she chastised herself.

Though he was just assistant in the marketing department she had been briefed via Skype the night before, so Lydia had a feeling his observation was the one that counted. She felt his look, though not lecherous, was no near professional either, as his look strayed from her face to her collarbone, her breasts, the type of blouse she wore (a soft ivory chiffon top with pearl buttons), her waist held a thin belt that secured her navy blue skirt that tapered down to an inch above her knees. To the sheer nylon hoses that disappeared into her three inch peek-a-boo egg shell hued heels. His look returned back to her face. After awhile, Lydia began to feel a little awkward, it seemed as if Mr. Cheung had forgotten he was still holding her hand, she knew she did. Lydia tugged her hand in an attempt to free it, in response he only tightened his grasp. Her action could have been viewed as her attempt to get Mr. Assistant Chief Marketing Officer's attention, but they both knew better.

"So, did I pass the mustard?" She asked with soft chuckle as she passed him to enter the limo.

"Excuse me?" Bewildered he asked, the expression unknown to him.

"I asked if I'd passed your visual inspection."

Unaware that he had been staring and caught at it, it was just that he had been surprised that Lydia Michaels was the not the beauty he hade xpected to meet. For some reason with all of Toshiko's pouting, he had neglected to inform Yuan of the beauty he was to retrieve from the airport, or the fact that she was an African American woman, capable of not only stopping traffic but his train of thought as well. The picture he had come up with as to what to expect was greatly underestimated.

The usually smooth operator/player began to stumble over his own words, "Umm... I apologize, I'm not sure what I... Um, er... Was expecting. I mean... based upon you accomplishments... uh... your portfolio, uh, I mean your resume... I was expecting someone different." 'There I said, whew,' Yuan did a mental sigh. Yuanlong thought rather reckishly. "Your luggage will be taken to your hotel, while you are to be presented to Mr. Okada and his Board of Directors. Mr. Okada, our CEO... instructed me to escort you back to OTC for your official meeting." He informed her as he stiffly joined her in the limo and sat down in the right corner of the backseat while she had settled into the far left side of the backseat.

'What the hell! She can't be the American, she looked like she was a college sophomore, not a corporate intern. Why... she couldn't be older than 21, if that old. He couldn't stop looking at her face. So young, so fresh... So bloody untouched.' She made his dick jerk a bit. 'What the fuck, shit!' This presented a new problem, he could barely concentrate around her... or perhaps it was a new opportunity... for a new sub. He had began to feel stumped with his usual women, but what if Ms. michaels could be introduced. Yuan couldn't help but to wonder how she would look with a collar, his collar around her caramel neck. He even caught himself wondering if her nipples were darker or just as brown as the rest of her And how they would looked clamped. Would she moan or beg for release. Was she even trainable? Yes, Ms. Michaels was going to turn some heads. Yuan decided then and there he would have to make a move on her before the sharks started circling. But fuck if he knew how! It had never occurred to him that she could be attractive or young, but to be both was double trouble. He couldn't wait to see the reactions of the Boards', especially his employer, Mr. Okada and his friend Toshiko. He had to laugh at the irony of it. Toshiko opposed her due to her gender and nationality, while his employer and the 'Ancients' would have issues with her youth and attractiveness. Thinking she would create a distraction for their male employees.

The ride from the airport was driven in near silence. It appeared Ms. Michaels was using that time on the limo to get caught up on her missed calls/voice mails in texts, emails, and text messages. He sat along side of her in the far right corner seeming to look ahead but was actually watching her using his peripheral vision. She was just too cute. He knew two or three people that would have an interest in her, make that four, him included. That is if she stuck around once Mr. Okada, the 'Ancients' and or Toshiko got through drilling her, that is if she even survived the introductions. He had to smirk at his own tasteless joke. This may work out to his benefit after all.

He sat back and took out his smart phone to send a text to his friend in Human Resources concerning the young lady sitting next to him. Liking a good mystery, Yuan was vague when he suggested his friend be present in the lobby when he arrived with their newest staff member. He neglected to mention her age, race, and especially her beauty.
Chapter 3 by swirly_girl
Author's Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Yaunlong Cheung

 

Image result for lais ribeiro

Lydia Michaels

Toshiko Okada

 

Chapter 4 by swirly_girl
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Please forgive the incredibly long update... I love and hate cliches, but life got in the way of me updating. I have not forgotten or quit either of my stories nor the ones I have yet to add here... work, husband, dog, and kids lol.
Thank you J.Aiken my beta reader.

Chapter 3 (Really chapt. 4)


 


Lydia tried her best to ignore the oh so serious, incredibly fine assed man sitting next to her.  She decided she’d focus on the voicemail she’d received from her mother instead. Oh yes, Mrs. Michaels was a force to be reckoned with. Hearing her mother’s voice snapped her back to what her mom was fussing about now. “… don’t understand why you had to travel to the other side of the planet to gain experience you could have easily obtained while working here in Omaha under your cousin Sinclair.  If not here then at least Nebraska. Your father… blah, blah, blah…” Lydia sighed hoping by now her mother would have finally accepted her decision to complete her internship with Okada Trading Company.


 


Little did her mother know, though Lydia suspected her dad might, she had to get out of not only Omaha, but Nebraska itself. She had felt like she was smothering in her hometown. Her mother had never been farther than Lincoln, Nebraska. Attending Creighton University was what her mother had expected and planned. By Lydia's sophomore year she had expressed to her father her desire to follow in his footsteps by pursuing a degree in international business. Her father was a lucrative foreign importer and exporter, but getting her mom to agree to her moving to China was yet another battle in the war of wills between her parents. Lydia's dad liked the idea of his daughter following in his footsteps and since he was footing the bill for her secondary education, he sent Lydia to attend a University in China to study Business.  After selecting international business as her major and foreign languages as her minor, Lydia realized she needed to expand her marketability by securing an internship outside of the States, to the continued chagrin of her mother.


 


“… well call me when your plane lands. I love you, take care.” Hearing the dial tone brought her back to the here and now with Mr. Stoic. Lydia got the feeling Mr. Cheung did not approve of her. Well she felt lucky he wouldn’t be her boss…or would he? Shit! His gloomy ass looked like he was ready to drop her off on the nearest corner. All of a sudden Lydia began to get pissed at her sexy escort. Yeah, he was fine, but damn it, she needed this job. She wanted to prove to her mom, her friends, Aaron...especially Aaron, and even to herself that she could do this. So...whatever was Mr. Cheung’s problem was, it was just that, his problem. If he wanted to prejudge her then he could go for it. Lydia was used to people underestimating her due to her youthful appearance and short stature; and yet, that was always her ace in the hole. Even now it seemed that Mr. Cheung was no different. She hadn't stepped into the company building yet and he had already summed her up to be a waste of their time. People just assumed a pretty face meant an empty brain. Well she wasn't anyone's Black Barbie, that’s for sure. If he wanted to ignore her, then fine. All she needed


was for Mr. Okada, the CEO to give her a chance.


 


Lydia was a natural in the corporate world. Her natural ability to read people, anticipate situations and act accordingly had garnered her respect among her peers and professors. She had actually turned down a position offered by one of her most demanding professors, deciding instead to accept the Okada internship. She knew life experience was what would allow her to network as well as learn her trade...despite what Mr. Glum thought as he tried to appear nonplussed by causally typing out some text message on his phone while continuing to pointedly ignore her.  This was going to be a long ride.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3059