Transcendence by DarkandLovely
Summary:

The prison had been confined within their hearts but when... when would they truly be set free?

 

 

 

image host

 

 

 

 

Transcendence is a original work by CM and is intended for publication so please do not upload, distort, edit, or remove and place on any other site. Respectfully yours, thank you. 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Inspirational, Romance, Suspense
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Racism, Rape, Spritualism, Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 49 Completed: Yes Word count: 291391 Read: 257631 Published: September 13 2015 Updated: May 01 2020
New by DarkandLovely
Author's Notes:

“Hiroto.” All around him was white matter and in the midst of this, he felt as if he were floating in a warm safe cocoon. He curled up into the bright golden light with a serene smile on his face. 

    “Hiroto.” He stirred and slowly opened his eyes. A soft voice called out to him. 

    “It is time.” Time for what? 

    “Time?” He asked, his voice muffled. 

    “Yes. It is time for you to come home. Come to the well. The water there shall give you everlasting life.” Well? Everlasting life? 

    “For the son who hath no Father, the Father say come. He awaits you precious Son.” As he tried to see where the voice was coming from, he was met with blinding white light. 

    “Do not fear Hiroto. Have no fear. For you shall enter into a covenant with the Heavenly Father…drink from the well and have life. Eat from the roof of the tree and have food. Let the lamppost guide your way. For you are coming out from your darkness. Step now into the Light.” He felt an overwhelming love and began to shed tears… so overflowing. So pure and generous. This… this was love? He folded himself into the feeling and felt himself take flight into the golden warmth. 

***** 


    Bare feet touched the sand and he slowly encroached upon the mass of sand and small pebbles. Wind blew around him, almost through him. He smiled, the sun bright on his face. White flew behind him and he sighed once his feet met the cool water. Peace. He felt peace with himself and was ready to take that step…into the deep. Growing further into the water, he stopped once it reached hip length. He took a deep breath and fell forward, the water surrounding him completely. He closed his eyes and let the current take him on a ride. All of it… everything in his past… he felt it be lifted. Miraculously, he felt it all subside until he felt… new. A new creature. He came up for air and gasped for breath, the warmth in his heart spreading to his entire body. I am new. I am a new being.  Lifting his eyes to the sky, there in the clouds flew a tiny white dove. Oh, how the wings pure and white as snow fluttered delicately. There under its watchful tender gaze tears began to fall from his eyes and he wept, joy in his heart. 


******* 

    To the love of my life, Ebere Marshall:

    There is so much I can say about you… We’ve been through quite a lot haven’t we? But through it all, we were able to meet. Through it all, I was able to fall in love with you. You gave me a glimpse of who you saw me to be… underneath all of the ugly scarring. For that, I can’t thank you enough.

    I am deeply sorry that I hurt you Rae. I wasn’t ready to fully love you like you deserve. We’ve both made many mistakes throughout our knowing each other. A lot of those mistakes were made out of pain. I was hurting. You were hurting. We needed to be apart. But now, I think that it’s time that the love between us heals us both completely. 

    I know somewhere in the back of your mind you wonder…will I hurt you again? While I can’t promise that we won’t fight or disagree about things, I can give you my word that I will shall never hurt you again to the degree I did before. I’ve learned my lesson and I’m not willing to make another mistake as grave as that one. Give me a chance to make things right. Let’s work through it together. Let’s build something new.

    I don’t think I will fully be able to express just what you mean to me. Words and I are still getting used to one another. I don’t know how you feel… about this. About us. But I believe in you Rae. I believe in us. With that belief, when I return to New York…I will pursue you full-heartedly. I am not sure how long you need until you are ready to let me back into your heart. But, you are the only woman I want. So, if need be… I will wait. If I have you then I have everything. For now, this letter shall be my affirmation. Let’s put all of our fears, worries and hurts behind us. I’m ready when you are. 

    P.S: 

    Don’t feel as though you have to carry the world on your shoulders…You’re not alone anymore. When you get tired, I’ll carry you. When you get frustrated, I’ll listen. When you need someone to comfort you, I’ll wrap my arms around you. I’ll defend and protect you. I’ll cherish you all the days of my life and provide the best way I can. If you’ll let me. I love you.

    Roto

End Notes:

 

A/N: WOOOOOO. Y'all... I knew I was gon cry annd I teared up. <3 This chapter was so beautiful I think. I literally almost burst out crying. The scene where he surrenders...like...this was a pivotal moment in Hiroto's development!!! Wow man. Just wow. Wonder if y'all catch it! I love his letter to his beloved. <3 <3 <3 Y'all.. this is it like... they bout to meet again next CHAPTER. *screams* :D Wow. I am excited! Can't wait! Spring break ended last night and it is now another school week! Happy Monday to you all! <3 I am going to continue to be writing (because I feel the creative spark still burnin lol) so hopefully I can cover some more ground :DD I love you all! Take care and God bless! IT'S... ABOUT...TO GO...DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NEXT CHAPTER Y'ALLLLL. lol. 

Shine bright into the sky, bright and yellow! 

 

Be set free by the renewing of your mind!

D&L <3

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3361