Order by Kareful
Summary:

 

What happens when a good girl with a serious bad side meets a bad boy with a serious good side?

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 8312 Read: 6613 Published: July 31 2016 Updated: August 03 2016
Chapter 1 by Kareful


Order is a word that can mean a number of things. Uniformity. Command. Condition. Arrangement. And this list could certainly be even longer. Sometimes, order may exist between two words that oppose each other, in some manner. Though some words oppose each other when it comes to the feelings that they evoke in us, the fact remains that at the centers of such words are usually similarities.



Off and On both refer to a state in which something can be.



Right and Left both refer to directions.



Both Love and Hate are emotions. And as a matter of fact, these two emotions are considered by many to be the two strongest emotions that can ever be expressed, in addition to the fact that these emotions can be expressed under a number of circumstances.



But what happens to order when two people meet, if these two people oppose each other in almost all ways, with one essential exception: the fact that they love each other?


This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3516