The Lost Tomorrow by PriscillaPal
Summary:

The Lost Tomorrow

Before Olivia Pope met Fitz Grant and after she broke up with Edison Davis, she spent some time in London with DCI John Luther, while trying to forget a past entanglement with Marshal Stacker Pentacost and in addition, kept her secret marriage to Heimdall of Asgard hush-hush from everyone--with disastrous results.


Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Olivia Pope
Classification: Crossover
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 28258 Read: 30849 Published: February 02 2017 Updated: February 12 2017

1. Chapter 1 by PriscillaPal

2. Chapter 2 by PriscillaPal

3. Chapter 3 by PriscillaPal

4. Chapter 4 by PriscillaPal

5. Chapter 5 by PriscillaPal

6. Chapter 6 by PriscillaPal

7. Chapter 7 by PriscillaPal

8. Chapter 8 by PriscillaPal

9. Chapter 9 by PriscillaPal

10. Chapter 10 by PriscillaPal

11. Chapter 11 by PriscillaPal

Chapter 1 by PriscillaPal

 

DISCLAIMER:  I do not own any of the characters featured in this story.

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

 

 

This multi-chapter story will feature other characters and plotlines from the following movies: Thor, Pacific Rim, Would You Rather and the defunct TV show, Nip/Tuck.

 

 

 


 

 

This story takes place a good year before Olivia Pope begins working on Fitzgerald Thomas Grant’s presidential campaign...

 

 

 

Still angry over the way her father, Eli Pope. ran Edison Davis out of her life, and just angry with him in general,  Olivia does not appreciate being summoned to London so that she can meet her father’s new girlfriend--a woman named Zoe Luther.

 

 

 

But when she arrives, Olivia finds that her father’s relationship with this woman is not at all what it seems.  Meaning Zoe is not quite ‘single’.  She is separated from her husband,  a man named John Luther, who is a Deputy Chief Inspector working for the Serious Crimes Unit.

 

 

 

Olivia quickly surmises that Zoe, on some level, is dating her father to try and forget John. And John himself, is incensed that Zoe is dating anyone at all, much less a man that John is sure is not what he seems.  This becomes clear to Olivia, when while arriving for a soiree her father and Zoe are putting on,  Olivia discovers John crouched in the backseat of her father’s car,  gun drawn!

 

 

 

Olivia confronts the startled Deputy Chief and quickly comes up with a plan so that they can both get what they want:  she wants her father’s unhappiness, John wants Zoe.  And to Olivia’s way of thinking,  the only way that can happen, is if Zoe sees John moving on with someone else--namely Olivia.

 

 

 

When John refuses, Olivia threatens to tell his superiors about what he tried to do to her father. John reluctantly agrees that the two of them will pretend to be a couple to make Zoe jealous and tick off Eli.

 

 

 

But when Olivia gets a call from John, telling her that not only has he changed his mind about the whole arrangement, but that he plans on confessing to what he tried to do to Eli,  Olivia decides to take matters into her own hands...

 

 

 


 

 

“Oh. My. God.” Olivia sniffed, getting out of her car and looking around the neighborhood that DCI Luther lived in! Mother of God! No wonder Zoe had left him!

 

 

 

She felt slightly guilty about thinking that way,  since she knew it wasn’t really true. Sure, as an attorney,  Zoe made more money than John. But Olivia gleaned just from the little she found online about Luther,  that in all probability, his police work overwhelmed their marriage.

 

 

 

 

But back to this ghetto project looking area...Olivia pulled out her phone and headed into the building that John lived in. She dialed his number and was walking up a flight of stairs when he answered.

 

 

 

 

“Little girl,” John said as he himself was fixing his necktie,  “I have already told you I will be confessing this morning.  Since I didn’t actually do anything but...”

 

 

 

“Break into my father’s vehicle carrying a weapon. By the way,  my father thinks that you may have abused Zoe. I wonder where he got that idea? Anyway,  he wants her to file a police report. I’m outside of your door now so I want to warn you that they will probably be at your precinct when you go in.” Olivia lied.

 

 

 

John hung up the phone and walked over to his door. He peered out the peephole,  saw Olivia waving cutely and opened it.

 

 

 

“Zoe is actually letting your father talk her into some kind of rubbish like that?” John asked,  his manner incensed!  Olivia breezed past him into the apartment,  shaking her head! Good God! Did the man care anything about decorating at all?

 

 

 

For his part,  John was more and more frightened for Zoe,  as the days passed.  Eli Pope was slippery.  He had good reason to believe that he was much more than a museum curator.  It was the lack of information about him that raised red flags.  John just knew he was American, worked for  a museum and had an annoying daughter that hated his guts!

 

 

 

John slammed the door and walked up to Olivia,  who had now taken off her coat to reveal a sleeveless, tweed dress that looked expensive.

 

 

 

“Tell me what your father said?”

 

 

 

“About what?” Olivia asked,  picking up a couch pillow by it’s end.

 

 

 

“About forcing Zoe to fill out a report against me?” John asked impatiently.  Olivia dropped the pillow and faced him.

 

 

 

“I lied. Sorry.”

 

 

 

“No you aren’t. Now leave. I will get  Zoe back my own way.”

 

 

 

“How?  Especially with this apartment?”

 

 

 

John returned to his mirror to fumble with his tie.

 

 

 

“Zoe and I live in a townhouse.  I just stay here because...”

 

 

 

“It’s all you can afford on your salary? Look, this is just pretend! We go to this shindig tonight and pretend to be a couple. I guarantee you Zoe will quietly freak out.”

 

 

 

John turned away from the mirror and walked up to her.

 

 

 

“As will your father. Why don’t you tell me why you hate him so much?”

 

 

 

“You first.”

 

 

 

“I think my reason is rather obvious. He’s trying to steal my wife. And he is not what he claims to be.  If you just helped me prove that...”

 

 

 

“It would get you no where.” Olivia said quietly.  “Believe me,  the less you know about him,  the better.”

 

 

 

John didn’t like hearing that.  At all.

 

 

 

“So Zoe could be in danger if she breaks it off with him?”

 

 

 

“No.  She could be in in danger if she ever discovers something about him that he doesn’t want her to know.  And if we put on this charade, she’ll be fine.  And my father will be freaked out by the idea of my seeing a common cop.”  Olivia said now reaching up for his tie and fixing it.

 

 

 

“Well as charmingly as you put that,  I’m going to have to pass.  Zoe and I don’t  lie to one another. We have real genuine feelings for each other.”

 

 

 

“Which are hidden because of my father. And they’ll stay that way if he gets his way.” Olivia said,  having finished with his tie.  She patted it and smiled up at him.

 

 

 

 

“You know what the problem is?”

 

 

 

“I’m sure you’ll tell me.”  John said,  turning back  towards his mirror and looking at his tie. It actually DID look rather neat.

 

 

 

“You’re having trouble with this because it’s pretend.  I think you could get into this more if it was quasi pretend.” 

 

 

 

John was busy feeling inside his pockets for his car keys.

 

 

 

“What is quasi pretend?” John asked, looking at her through the mirror. He got his answer as he saw Olivia Pope reach behind her and unzip her dress.  John watched via the mirror as it dropped to a heap on his floor and she looked so lovely in that moment, that his breath caught in his throat.

 

 

 

He slowly turned away from the mirror, as she brought her firm young body up to him, reached up and slid her arms around his neck to kiss his formerly angry mouth. His hands slid down to the pinch of her waist  and his own cock began to stretch and flex in response to his touching her.

 

 

 

 

Olivia pulled away and reached up to unfasten his tie.

 

 

 

“I’ll redo it when we’re done.” she smiled.

 

 

 


 

 

Olivia had expected to be the one in control of this seduction. After all, it had been her idea, hadn’t it?

 

 

 

But her thoughts were foggy as she clung hungrily to DCI Luther, while she straddled his thick penetration. His hands engulfed her buttocks, while Olivia tirelessly bounced up and down on his pulsing member.  Her breasts jogged lusciously  in front of his lips,  tempting him.   

 

 

 

Electric heat covered them like a blanket, and John tried to hold back when he felt the familiar, almost stinging itch in his loins, but he found himself helplessly riding a wave of spasms and ferocious passion that left him spent. He buried his head between her young breasts as he struggled to catch his breath and come back down to earth.

 

 

 

Olivia tried to shake off the tingling after effects of their lovemaking, as she disentangled herself from him and padded off towards his shower. She was now being forced to work under Zoe at her law firm,  by order of Eli.  She didn’t hate Zoe or the firm, but she loathed being told she HAD to do it, if she wanted her law school loans repaid. And Olivia had never been the long suffering type.  She didn’t want them hanging over her head forever.

 

 

 

They were quiet as they regained their bearings.  Finally, Olivia broke the silence, as they got re-dressed.

 

 

 

“So, you will be my date tonight? We will be showing my father and Zoe that you are not crying over her, and that I am about to make a big mistake being with you,  right?”

 

 

 

Somehow, the way she put that, seemed rather insulting--towards him.  She began to straighten his tie again.

 

 

 

“Fine.” John answered as she worked miracles with his neckwear once again, before smoothing down his tie.

 

 

 

 

“Fine?  That’s all you have to say?”  

 

 

 

“There is plenty I want to say.  There is also plenty I would like to ask you.  About your father.”

 

 

 

“And I told you, DCI Luther, that the less you know about him, the more alive you will stay. Listen, you’re not wrong about him. But taking him on directly is not the way to do this.   Zoe has to realize she still loves you and leave him.”  Olivia told him.

 

 

 

“And you? How does this possibly work out for you? So your father is pissed off.  You can live with just that?”

 

 

 

Olivia playfully rested her hands on his shoulders.

 

 

 

“It will be a start.”  she smiled, now patting his shoulders, before letting him go and looking around for her purse.  She spotted it and picked it up

 

 

 

“You just remember that this is an all an act, and don’t with desire when you look at me, okay?”  Olivia smiled at him, before turning to walk out. John rolled his eyes and followed her out of his apartment. They walked down the stairs together. Suddenly,  Olivia stopped and looked at him.

 

 

 

“Do you own a tux?”

 

 

 

“Yes.  Zoe purchased one for me some years back. When we were at University.”

 

 

 

“Okay, yes, well than you will come by the law firm later on. Around one. We will go and get you fitted for one in this era. You will also ‘perform’ in front of Zoe, okay? You know, act interested in me?” Olivia said airily as she continued to walk down the stairs ahead of him. John said nothing in response to that, but wondered if he was getting in over his head. Yes, he and Olivia had shagged but wasn’t lying in this manner still a bad idea?  

 

 

 

He told himself that Zoe had probably been intimate with Pope herself.  John realized that on some level,  Zoe would never see Olivia as a serious threat or rival if she did not believe SOMETHING was going on between them.

 

 

 

John hurried down the stairs to  catch up with Olivia, only to find her standing in font of her stripped car, in shock!

 

 

 

“Oh my God! How long were we in there? I’m calling the police!”  Olivia cried, taking out her phone. John took it out of her hands and put her phone in his own pocket.

 

 

 

“You have called the police, luv. Let’s get you off to work. I’ll take the information there and file the report later.  Besides,  don’t you think it will make our ‘relationship’ look even more realistic, hmmm? You know, your car being stripped here, outside of my apartment while we were inside making love?”

 

 

 

Olivia’s eyes met his and she bit her lip.

 

 

 

“Well...errr...yes...but...”

 

 

 

“Come along.  Let’s get you to work.”  John said, enclosing a hard arm around Olivia’s trim waist and walking her towards his car. Her pulse quickened at his possessive hold around her middle and for one brief moment,  Olivia wondered if she had started something with DCI Luther that might not be so easy to finish?

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by PriscillaPal

 

        John was called away on a case, so there would be no overly dramatic displays of affection in front of Zoe at the firm of Crestlow, Crane and Coltaire.   Olivia had only met one partner, Charles Coltaire, who according to gossip,  was some kind of relative of the Queen--supposedly.

 

 

 

Since John could not be with her to announce that they would be arriving at Zoe and her father’s get together tonight, as a couple,  Olivia figured she would have to give  Zoe the ‘bad news’. It was her hope that just seeing them together would put her on edge, thus  ruining her father’s night!

 

 

 

But Olivia was the one that received the surprise,  when she glanced through Zoe’s office window and saw she was talking with someone she had  once been familiar with--intimately---Marshal Stacker Pentecost of the Pan Pacific Defense Corps.   What the hell was he doing here? And better yet, why was he in Zoe’s office?

 

 

 

Olivia didn’t even bother to knock. She just opened Zoe’s door and walked in coolly. Zoe looked over and smiled!

 

 

 

“Olivia!  Stacker was just telling me that the two of you used to date!  I think that is just odd!”  Zoe exclaimed,  her eyes roaming over Stacker, who was in uniform.

 

 

 

“Why?”  Olivia asked, now folding her arms.  Zoe looked at her as if she were crazy!

 

 

 

“Surely you see the resemblance? Stacker is John, my soon to be ex husband’s, distant cousin.  Like a second, right?”

 

 

 

“Yes.” Stacker said, now boldly staring at Olivia.  “We don’t get on that well.”

 

 

 

“Well if you ask me,  John has always been a bit jealous of you. I mean you’re both about protecting people but what your cousin does...well...consumes him.” Zoe said, almost sadly. It was something Olivia briefly noticed before turning her attention to Stacker.

 

 

 

“Stacker. Nice to see you again.” she said without feeling. He was the last person she needed to be looking at this morning!  And hell no,  she did not think he looked like John Luther! What the hell was wrong with Zoe?  Was she half blind?

 

 

 

“I am here to deliver your new car.  Your father was informed of your little mishap this morning.”  Stacker said pointedly.

 

 

 

“Wow! You sounded like ‘Mr. Belvedere’ there, just now.  Are you still butlering for my father?” Olivia asked snidely.

 

 

 

“Olivia!” Zoe admonished. She was well aware that Eli and Olivia did not get along.   But Eli was trying.  He thought that working here and being out of the states,  would give her a much needed break away from the heartbreak of what was going on with her former boyfriend,  Edison Davis.  

 

 

 

Zoe was aware of who he was and his rising star in the states.  Eli said he had been in a horrible car accident and after, Olivia and him and broken up for some unknown reason.  He decided to take her out of that setting and get her mind focused on some area of her career.

 

 

 

And yet Olivia seemed unwilling to give an inch. She was just barely polite to Eli when the three of them were together. There were times when Zoe wondered if there was much more to the troubled father/daughter relationship than her new boyfriend was voicing? Maybe it had something to do with Eli’s late wife’s death so many years ago?

 

 

 

Well, she knew none of it could be Stacker’s fault!  It was so funny.  John,  the few times he had been in a room with his second cousin, had displayed the same hostile manner towards Stacker. Zoe had always found him to be quite charming.

 

 

 

“It’s alright, Zoe.  Eli just wanted to make sure Olivia could safely get home. You know, luv,”  Stacker said, now addressing Olivia, “that neighborhood you were in is crime ridden.  What were you doing in the area?”

 

 

 

Olivia just stared him down. He knew she had been there to visit John. Then again, he had always been her father’s toady.  And he had used her to climb up the career ladder.  What the hell did a ‘Marshall Defense Corp’ person do anyway?  She’d never heard of such a title. Probably some stupid one her father made up for him.

 

 

 

Seeing that she was not going to answer,  Stacker turned to Zoe.

 

 

 

“Luckily,  she was in John’s neighborhood. He is the one that filed the police report.”

 

 

 

Zoe looked at Olivia with surprise.

 

 

 

“John filed the report?”

 

 

 

“Yes,”  Olivia said blithely,  “we’ve been seeing one another and I stopped by to see him this morning.”

 

 

 

Zoe, who had been sitting on the edge of her desk,  slowly stood up to full height.

 

 

 

“What did you say?”

 

 

 

“John. And. I. Have. Been. Seeing. One. Another.” Olivia said slowly and rudely. “We’re coming to the party together tonight.  I hope you don’t mind, Zoe? Stacker, now that you’ve inserted yourself in my business--probably on my father’s orders, I hope you don’t mind either?”

 

 

 

Two quick knocks and Zoe’s secretary peeked in and told her about an important call.  Olivia turned and walked out of Zoe’s office and to her much smaller one, slamming the door.  She then pulled out her phone and began to search for a nice tux rental place...

 

 

 

Stacker entered her office and slammed the door behind him! Olivia rolled her eyes and put away her phone.

 

 

 

“What?” she asked.

 

 

 

“First of all, your plans with Luther are over.  I know that you have reluctantly pulled him into a scheme to pretend to be involved.  But what you are holding over his head,  is no longer on the table.”

 

 

 

“i don’t know what you mean? Now if you would please leave...”

 

 

 

“You don’t think your father knew that Luther was in his car waiting to kill him? He could lose his badge. He probably bloody well will one day. He’s always been a careless sort.  But to hurt Zoe that way is just unconscionable.  Whatever problems you have with Eli are between the two of you!”

 

 

 

“No they’re not. Not anymore.  Zoe is planning on leaving John and marrying my father. That’s not only a stupid idea, it’s also a death wish.”

 

 

 

Stacker closed the distance between them and reached down to grip her hips within his large hands, linking them around her narrow waist.

 

 

 

“I heard everything this morning.  EVERYTHING!” Stacker said pointedly. Olivia’s expression darkened.

 

 

 

“You bugged John’s flat?”

 

 

 

“He tried to kill your father.”

 

 

 

“Take your hands off of me and leave.  Oh and I’m telling John!”

 

 

 

Stacker’s hands tightened around her waist.

 

 

 

“Tell him whatever you like.  If you were wise, you’d tell him to stop looking in to your father’s past and background. We both know it will not end well for him.”

 

 

 

“Or Zoe!” Olivia snapped, wrenching out of his hold.  “John loves her! And Zoe wouldn’t want anything to do with my father if she knew how horrible he was!”

 

 

 

“There are things that have to be done to keep nations safe, Olivia! And none of them have anything to do with you! You still have not learned to not take everything your father does, and does not do for you, personally, hey?”

 

 

 

“Bye!”  Olivia answered.

 

 

 

“Olivia, I....”

 

 

 

“Blah, blah...blah.  Yap, yap, yap! Goodbye! Get out!”  Olivia now huffed. Stacker turned and left her office, just as she listened to a message John had left for her on her phone.

 

 

 

He would not be needing a tux. He was on a case and would not be able to accompany her this evening.  Olivia just shook her head. There was no point in her  going then either. She had enough work to do here that would keep her busy, long past working hours.   Still, she thought him a fool.  Despite her persuasive methods earlier,  John Luther was not convinced  that her way was the right way.

 

 

 

Olivia was not going to badger him about it anymore.  If he lost Zoe and she ended up dead, at least she had tried to warn him.  She put away her phone and walked around to her desk to sit down.

 

 


 

 

Zoe, at this point in her relationship with Eli,  did not especially like meeting with John.  It was sneaky and deceitful.

 

 

 

But John had insisted on meeting at the townhouse that she still lived in, after she had asked him to leave. She found her husband standing on the porch since she had had the locks changed.

 

 

 

“What is this all about? What is it you couldn’t tell me over the phone?”  Zoe asked tiredly. 

 

 

 

“Can’t you guess?  Zoe, I am scared to death for you! We need to go inside and talk about Eli.”

 

 

 

“Oh my God, John! Stop! What ‘evidence’ do you have now that he is ‘much more than a museum curator’? Whatever it is, it’s hogwash!”

 

 

 

“Can we talk inside?” John asked calmly.  It didn’t look as if passerby's were noticing their heated conversation,  but that could change the longer they spoke. And the longer Zoe insisted on being so stubborn.

 

 

 

“Fine.”  Zoe sighed and walked up the steps past him to unlock the front door. They both stepped inside,  with John closing the door behind him.

 

 

 

“I would ask you to sit down, but I doubt this will take long.”  

 

 

 

“Because you’ve already decided to not believe me? Bloody hell, Zoe, what has happened to us? This man comes out of nowhere and now I’m not worth a tinker’s damn, am I?”

 

 

 

“What is it?  What new rubbish have you heard about Eli?”  Zoe asked crossly.

 

 

 

“Fine.  I’ll just come out with it:  we took a report from a young woman that went to a rather murderous dinner party. Meaning she was the only left alive after it was over. It took place on the estate of one ‘Damascus Bainbridge’.  When I looked into this Bainbridge, I found he went by another name--Elijah Pope.”

 

 

 

“Was Eli there at this ‘murderous dinner party’?”  Zoe asked sarcastically,  moving her fingers in quotes.

 

 

 

“It was HIS estate!”

 

 

 

“Meaning no?”

 

 

 

“Meaning how could a dinner party take place on one of his properties and he not know about it? I can’t go into anymore about it...”

 

 

 

“Oh of course you can’t.”

 

 

 

“What is wrong with you? Your attitude is more than about my accusing the man you’re sleeping with of murder!”  John yelled.

 

 

 

“Olivia says that the two of you are dating?  By dating does that mean fucking too?  Why did her car get vandalized in your neighborhood?” Zoe asked, her manner clearly hostile and...jealous?

 

 

 

John could not help but hold out a bit of hope at what he was hearing in her voice.  It bothered her. The idea of him and Olivia together.  Maybe Miss Pope had a point.

 

 

 

 

“She stopped by this morning, yes.” was all John wanted to say.  He was not about to admit to shagging her senseless.  Or he assumed he had. Olivia had not said.

 

 

 

 

“You bloody...” Zoe hissed.  “You can’t just leave me out of your darkness, can you? You have your work! That’s all you’ve ever wanted! That’s all you ever brought home to me!  I find something new and beautiful and you have ensured a way to stay in my new life for good!  How could you use Olivia like that?”

 

 

 

“I’m using her?!” John scoffed.

 

 

 

“Look, stay away from her.  She said the two of you were coming to the party Eli and I are throwing tonight.   Break it off.  It will only upset Eli.”

 

 

 

John said nothing more. He turned and walked out of his former home,  more convinced that he should have listened to Olivia. Clearly she had told Zoe about the two of them before she received his message.  He pulled out his phone and hit her number to call her back and change his mind.  Yes, he needed the tux. And yes,  he was on board with their plan.

 

 

 

But his call went to voicemail.

 

 


 

 

John’s call went to voicemail because Olivia wasn’t in the mood to answer it.  It was now lunch time and she walked through the underground parking garage to find her car.  Stacker had left the keys with Zoe’s secretary, along with a description of the new vehicle.

 

 

 

She spotted it and began to walk towards it,  when a limo quietly drove up next  to her and stopped. A chauffeur got out and tipped his hat to her.

 

 

 

“Pardon me, Miss, but Marshal Pentecost has something he wants to say to you.”

 

 

 

“Is it an apology?” Olivia asked wryly. The chauffeur shrugged and got back in to the car, closing the door.  Olivia sighed heavily and walked back towards end of the limo. The window came down and she bent down to look in...

 

 

 

Stacker Pentecost was sitting in the backseat, naked, his muscular length erect and waiting for her.

 

 

 

“No!”  Olivia screamed as the door opened and she was pulled inside of the vehicle!  The window was raised, then,  a few moments later,  it  lowered and Olivia Pope’s dress was tossed out and the limo itself sped off, exiting the structure.

 

 

Chapter 3 by PriscillaPal

 

By the time DCI Luther returned to his desk at the Serious Crime Unit,  Eli Pope had been ten steps ahead of him. 

 

 

 

Detective Superintendent,  Rose Teller, walked into John’s office without knocking, closed the door and folded her arms.

 

 

 

“We won’t be looking at Eli Pope for those supposed murders.  Stick with just investigating the Lambrick Group.  The young woman said that Shepard Lambrick hosted the dinner party...”

 

 

 

John slowly stood up.

 

 

 

“What do you mean ‘supposed murders’? And why are we dropping the Eli Pope angle?  It was his estate, Boss!”

 

 

 

“Yes. And unfortunately you mucked it up!  Mr. Pope’s attorney sent us video footage of your breaking into his car with a weapon. I’m risking my job not turning it over to the Professional Standards Department.”

 

 

 

“Boss, listen to me:   this isn’t just about Eli and Zoe.  Something is OFF about that man!  What is he doing with an estate on a museum curator’s salary? He has enormous security around HIM, not the museum! Why does he need it?”

 

 

 

Rose shook her head.

 

 

 

“Look, there is a whiff of something about him.  Yes, I personally think he’s hiding something but there is nothing to be done about it now. Not without risking  our hides.   And he wasn’t at this dinner anyway.”

 

 

 

“But it was his estate!”

 

 

 

“Yes, which means nothing. Mr. Pope admitted that Shepherd Lambrick is a longtime friend.   But there is another problem: we cannot find any evidence that any of the people that this young woman...what was her name again?”

 

 

 

“Iris Stone.”  John said tiredly.

 

 

 

“Yes, Iris Stone. We cannot find any of them.  Some of their relatives have filed missing person’s reports, but some have not.  I just don’t think we can spend a lot of time on a half arsed story about a bunch of missing Americans. Our biggest problem is this serial killer out there killing couples.  The public is demanding some kind of action.  For now, we’ll quietly look into the Lambrick case.”

 

 

 

“Did you even pull Pope in here or did he get off scot free by phone?”  John asked.   Rose lowered her head, then raised it to look him squarely in the eye.

 

 

 

“I spoke to his attorney who is now Zoe. I am sorry, John.”  Rose said before turning to leave his office. But John had one last request of her.

 

 

 

“Boss, I don’t suppose you can recommend a place where I can rent a tuxedo?” he asked. He ignored the quizzical look on his boss’s face, as if that was the last question in the world, DSU Teller ever expected to hear come out of his mouth.

 

 


 

 

Olivia Pope had told herself never again. No way in hell.  That she wouldn’t spit on Stacker Pentecost if he was on fire.

 

 

 

But now she was the one on fire. In the back of a limo.

 

 

 

Stacker’s vibrating bulk was nestled deeply within Olivia, as his rapid, bucking like thrusts, left her almost breathless! She stared mindlessly out of the back window as the limo sped down a highway, then got off and raced down country roads.  His arms were locked around her and his hands held her breasts in an almost seizing hold, while his seed sac continuously smacked against her buttocks.  

 

 

 

Olivia clutched against the back shelf of the limo tightly, as her body burned with pleasure and Stacker’s body covered hers like a blanket.  She knew at some point she had passed out from dizzying pleasure.

 

 

 

It would be hours later, that she would stand on one of the alcoves of Bainbridge Castle,  wearing a dress she had left behind there awhile ago.  It had been a special place Stacker and her used to stay at, back when they were together and visiting London.  Olivia shook off that thought as she sipped her favorite wine. Had they ever really been together? Or had Stacker just been following her father’s orders to get to know her somehow?

 

 

 

But the wine did mellow her as she stared down at the countryside below.  It made her not mind Stacker’s proprietary arm around her waist as she continued to drink.

 

 

 

 

Stacker set his own glass down on a table and let go of her.

 

 

 

“I’m going to be away for a long while.” he began. Olivia smirked at him and set down her glass.

 

 

 

“Goodbye, then.” she smiled.  She turned and walked off of the alcove and back into the bedroom that they used to share.

 

 

 

“Really, Olivia?  After what just happened between us?”

 

 

 

“What happened between us... was never our problem. And now that we’re coming back down to earth here, I think that you listened in on John and I and decided to show your cousin up.  It’s a tie, okay?  You’re both equally as good.” 

 

 

 

But Stacker kept his cool.

 

 

 

“Your bitchy words are going to go unheeded this time, Olivia.  And you’re going to listen to me.”

 

 

 

“I guess I have to if I want to go home, don’t I?”

 

 

 

Stacker walked up to her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

 

 

 

“Your father plans to turn everything over to me when he officially ‘retires’ as Command of B613.  You will have to learn to deal with me.”

 

 

 

“Uh, why?” Olivia asked sarcastically.

 

 

 

“Because I am the only one that will be able to keep you safe. You’re not wrong about your father. But he has enemies. And there will come a point when one of them will figure out how important you are to him.”

 

 

 

 

“Then I’m in no danger because we both know that is not true.  I want to leave.” Olivia said in a surly manner.

 

 

 

Stacker let go of her, walked over to a table and picked up her purse. He then walked back over and handed it to her.

 

 

 

“When you see me again, Olivia Pope, you will be a different person.  You’ll have grown up.”

 

 

 

Olivia grinned!

 

 

 

“Yes, Stacker, and unfortunately for you,  that will mean no more limo romps.”

 

 


 

 

 

By the time Stacker’s limo returned Olivia to the firm,  John was in the lobby watching her exit it. He noted the government plates and her change of clothes as she walked in.

 

 

 

“Olivia!” he called out.  Olivia stopped short and stared at him like a guilty child.

 

 

 

“Oh. John.  What brings you by?”

 

 

 

“A change of heart. You changed clothes?”

 

 

 

“No,  someone changed them for me.  Let’s go upstairs to my office.  Maybe Zoe will see us.”

 

 

 

“Zoe left for the day to put the finishing touches on the party tonight.”  John said and Olivia hid the strange pang she had felt just now.   He had come to see Zoe and not her.  Why did that bother her?

 

 

 

They got into the elevator and Olivia pressed the button for the fifth floor.  The doors closed and John talked.

 

 

 

“There was a murder at an estate your father owns. Murders, actually.”

 

 

 

Olivia’s mouth dropped open and she looked over at him.

 

 

 

“Murders?  Plural? And my father...”

 

 

 

“Was not present. A man named Shepard Lambrick threw the deathly soiree. He’s a philanthropist.  Supposedly.”

 

 

 

“I know who Shepard Lambrick is!  This firm represents him!  Zoe probably knows him personally.  What’s going on?  I take it you can’t pin this on my father?” Olivia correctly surmised.

 

 

 

“I told Zoe about  this earlier,  thinking that she would finally come to her senses and break off with your father.  She’s the one that warned him we were on to him. She is also now representing him.   My superiors are now well aware of my efforts to try and scare your father away.  I was told I was lucky to still have my badge.” John told her, disappointment brimming in his tone.

 

 

 

Olivia squinted at him.

 

 

 

“So you’re here because you’re out of options, right? Now my idea for us to pretend to be involved is all you have left?”

 

 

 

John stared at her. There was something odd in her tone when she said that,  but he could not place it.

 

 

 

“Yes. If you want to put it like that.”

 

 

 

“I would’ve preferred you trusted me.” she said as the elevator reached the law offices and they both stepped out of the elevator.   John got the distinct impression she was peeved about this whole thing.   He followed her into her office and closed the door behind him.

 

 

 

“Luv, it doesn’t matter about when I came to my senses. I realize that your idea was a good one. Let’s just make this work.”  John said, eyeing her.  Olivia didn’t answer him because she was staring at two texts on her phone.

 

 

 

The first was from her father.

 

 

 

“What is it?” John asked,  seeing that whatever she was looking at, was disconcerting.  Olivia looked up at him.

 

 

 

“My father is bringing in an old friend for the party.  Her name is Michelle Landau.”

 

 

 

“And?”  John asked.

 

 

 

“Michelle has a younger brother that apparently, went missing. At your murder dinner party.” Olivia said knowingly.  She could not believe her father would have knowingly put Calvin, known to her as ‘Cal’,  in that situation.  

 

 

 

“You know,” John said slowly,  “that name is familiar. I believe someone by the last name of ‘Landau’  filed a missing person’s report.  So you actually knew one of the missing guests?”

 

 

 

“Michelle and Cal’s mother was an old friend of my father’s.  I think they used to date and then their mother married another man--Michelle and Cal’s father.  He turned out to be no damned good and my father did try and help them over the years.   I always got the feeling...”

 

 

 

“What?”  John pressed.

 

 

 

“I got the feeling that Michelle and Cal’s mother didn’t want my father’s help. I think she knew exactly what type of man he really was.”   Olivia said wryly.  Her eyes fell on her phone again. It was the other message that was a bit more pressing.

 

 

 

It was from a woman named Jane Foster...who was waiting in the conference room for her.  Olivia tore her eyes off of the message and faced DCI Luther.

 

 

 

“I will pick YOU up tonight.  And I’ll be honking the horn.”

 

 

 

“I’m being dismissed?” John asked with amusement.

 

 

 

“Hey! I’ve given you a clue to follow up on! If Michelle is at this party tonight, you can question her about her brother.  Oh and by the way...your apartment is bugged.  You might want to take care of that.”

 

 

 

“Pardon me?” John asked, not believing he had heard her correctly.

 

 

 

“Your. Apartment. Is. Bugged.” Olivia said slowly.  “Don’t ask me how I know, but I do. That’s not  good thing.”

 

 

 

 

But John did not move.

 

 

 

“Since when?”

 

 

 

“Let’s just say that one more person other than the two of us,  knows about this morning.”  Olivia  said, setting down her phone and walking up to him. His tie looked rumpled.

 

 

 

“I will be by at seven on the dot.”  she said patting his face.  John oddly found himself hoping for a kiss, but sensed that she had other things going on.  And he now found himself wondering if that limo she got out of,  the one with the government plates, had anything to do with his flat being bugged? 

 

 

 

Yes,  he would definitely have to take care of that.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,  Eli Pope was a busy man.  He stared out of the window of the country side estate he was staying at, while he was in London. It was called Obsidian Castle and it was known for it’s black, rock color.

 

 

 

Eli refrained from frowning as he watched Michelle Landau, hurry through a small media swarm, wearing scarf, sunglasses and sleeveless, off white turtleneck dress.  Just looking at her made his loins blaze with a desire so intense, that it was hard to catch his breath.  

 

 

 

Dina Steele had been a fool to marry that man. And Eli had deliberately kept in touch just so he could watch it not work out.  Then when Calvin Sr. ran off or died,  Eli did not know which(nor had he cared enough to find out), Dina still did not have sense enough to come to him for help or love.

 

 

 

Michelle did come to him--for help, several times,  unaware of how much she looked like her mother. Unaware of how Eli had secretly switched his desire from Dina to her. And yes, Michelle had made costly mistakes. But she had also never pushed her out of his life.  And she had listened to his counsel.  At times.

 

 

 

Cal Jr. was beyond hope. He wanted to do everything and nothing at the same time.  Michelle had had him working for her at a plastic surgery business she had inherited from her late, older husband,  Burt Landau(that marriage had truly sickened Eli), when Cal Jr. suddenly ended up at one of Shepard’s ‘parties’ and gotten himself killed.

 

 

 

Under normal circumstances,  Eli would have had Shepard Lambrick killed. But he was one of his best B613 assets.  He would just have to help him cover up his latest death spree--that happened in one of his own houses.

 

 

 

Eli left the room he had been in and shooed the maid away,  telling her he would get the door.   He opened it and walked outside to meet Michelle,  who looked uneasy by all of the media attention.  This ‘Murder Dinner Party’ was slowly becoming a story that needed to be squashed.

 

 

 

 

“Eli!”  Michelle almost cried as she briefly embraced him. Eli did not break off his hold and turned with her towards the reporters, while keeping an unyielding arm around the deep concave of her waist.

 

 

 

“I am not taking any questions!  This whole thing is nothing more than a witch hunt, orchestrated by a police officer who has a vendetta against me.” Eli said and turned with Michelle from the men.

 

 

 

But one reporter would not be deterred so easily.

 

 

 

“You’re referring to DCI John Luther, aren’t you?  You’re seeing his wife...but that isn’t her!”

 

 

 

Michelle now spoke.

 

 

 

“I am an old family friend of the Pope family.  My brother  was killed at a dinner party thrown by Shepard Lambrick!  That’s who the police need to be concentrating on!”

 

 

 

“Leave the estate or you will be escorted off.” Eli told them and he walked Michelle inside the castle, slamming the door behind him. He kept his heavy arm around her middle until they reached the room he had just left. He only removed it when he closed the door.  Michelle removed her scarf and shook out her hair.

 

 

 

“What was that, Eli?  Who is this Lambrick man?  Did he break into one of your homes?” 

 

 

 

Eli walked up to her and placed a quick kiss on her bare shoulder,  before moving towards his desk.  Michelle did not react.  She was very aware of Eli Pope’s attraction to her.  She had been aware of it for a long while now. And she would have been lying if she said that she had never been drawn to older men with influence and power.

 

 

 

But Cal was her baby brother.  They had been through a lot after their father walked out.  Their mother, Dina, was forever convinced that their father had run off with some mistress of his and taken all of their money.  

 

 

Michelle now stared at Eli.  Her mind would not let her accept that he had had anything to do with what was going on here.  But she knew he had the power to get to the truth.

 

 

 

She looked around at the decor and found herself wondering about Zoe.

 

 

 

“ Let’s not talk about it any longer. I’m sure you’ll do what you can, Eli.” Michelle sighed.  “And I really want to meet Zoe.”

 

 

 

Eli smiled at her. Yes, Zoe. Zoe was world traveled, educated and a good lover. But on some level,  he knew that what he truly loved about her,  was keeping her away from John Luther. The man had challenged him and put his hands on his only daughter.  He didn’t intend for things to end well for him.

 

 

 

Zoe suddenly opened the door and entered the room, smiling at Eli before noticing Michelle with surprise.   Eli smiled back at the woman he intended to marry.  His eyes then slid over to Michelle. Yes,  the woman he intended to marry and the woman he intended to fuck before her visit was over, were in the same room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by PriscillaPal

 

Jane Foster stood up from the conference table as Olivia walked into the room and closed the door.

 

 

 

“What is it? What’s going on?” Olivia asked tersely.

 

 

 

“You know, Liv, when you’re involved with a guy from another realm that can ‘see’ from one planet to another, it’s a problem.” Jane said knowingly. Olivia sighed.

 

 

 

“Jane, YOU understand why things are the way they are! Why can’t you tell Thor or even King Odin to explain that to Heimdall?”

 

 

 

“They’re not going to listen to me. Stacker Pentecost is aware of Asgard. And he and his forces have been doing everything they can to find a way there to do God knows what.”  Jane told her.

 

 

 

“So Stacker knows about my connection to the realm?”

 

 

 

Jane folded her arms.

 

 

 

“No. I mean I don’t think he knows that historically, your mother was  promised to Heimdall’s family and then she ran off with your father...yadda...yadda...and now you are fulfilling that promise every once in awhile  on Asgard.   But it’s only a matter of time.”

 

 

 

“I know that! Why do you think I’m here keeping the peace! I know Heimdall probably saw me with Stacker. There’s nothing I can do to change that.”

 

 

 

 

“Liv, he saw you with Stacker and his cousin! And don’t you think it’s funny that they all three look alike?”

 

 

 

“John, Stacker and Heimdall do NOT look alike! At least I don’t think so.  And Heimdall is like ten times bigger with yellow eyes! Come on! Anyway,  what does he want me to do?”

 

 

 

“He wants to see you. And it’s been made clear that if you do not come to him,  he will  come here.”

 

 

 

“He can’t!” Olivia cried.  This secret she was keeping was important to her for many reasons. For one, it was the only piece of her late mother that she had to hold on to.   There were many things she never knew about Maya Pope.  She had said she had no family, but apparently that wasn’t true. She had been from Somalia originally and from a family that had some sort of agreement that went back ages with Heimdall’s family from Asgard.

 

 

 

The whole reveal had been a surprise to her.  An interesting one. But as she got more and more drawn into what Asgard was,  Heimdall’s background and the type of people that lived in that world, she realized that there were people in THIS world that considered Asgard a threat. Olivia had had to straddle a double life--very carefully. 

 

 

 

“Liv, either he comes here or you go there. I’m here to take you to a portal.  I’m going with you.”  Jane said.

 

 

 

Olivia looked at her phone,  then looked at Jane.

 

 

 

“I have a dinner party in like four hours!”

 

 

 

“You know time is different there.  We can get you back here in time. Liv, believe me,  there are agencies here all over me because of Thor.  But you are, technically, the wife of the all seeing, all hearing guardian sentry of Asgard.  If your mother had married his brother like she was supposed to...”

 

 

 

“I don’t need to rehash it. Believe me, I went over all of this in my mind when I agreed to do this. But Heimdall knows that I can’t give up my life here.  I just...I am not in the mood for an argument is all.”  Olivia groused.

 

 

 

“I think he’s missed you, Liv.  And I don’t think arguing is what he wants to do. We need to get going and get changed.”

 

 

 

Olivia nodded. Yes, she would have to be dressed in proper Asgardian wear when she saw Heimdall again.

 

 

 


 

ASGARD-

 

 

 

If Heimdall was displeased,  he did not let on right away.

 

 

 

They were in the royal hall, listening to  King Odin present an honor to a woman that was in Thor’s army, for bravery.  Olivia was adorned in a pink, Asgardian sheath dress, with her hair piled high. She tried to ignore Thor’s brother, Loki’s lavscivious stare, while leaning in towards Heimdall,  who’s mammoth arm swallowed her waist possessively.   Her ‘husband’s’ nearness always made her pulse beat warmly and Heimdall, despite some of his demanding ways,  represented belonging. Her mother might have been standing where she was right now, if she had not died in a plane crash--and had not married her father.

 

 

 

Heimdall, for his part, tightened his hold around his young bride’s narrow middle.  He ignored Loki’s disrespectful, lustful stare at his wife.  Heimdall knew Loki would not dare go against Odin and reveal the lie--that being that Maya Pope, who his family had known as Saafi Ali Farah, was actually alive and being held captive by Olivia’s father--Elijah Pope.

 

 

 

That deception would cause irreparable damage between his older brother, Eamonn, who had been promised Saafi, and himself.  For tradition stated that arranged marriages between Asgardian males and Earth women work in the following manner: the oldest Asgardian son is the one that enters  in to such a marriage.  But if the agreement is broken in any manner, by the Earth woman, then the Asgardian first son, gets to marry the first daughter borne to the Earth woman, when she comes of age.

 

 

 

That agreement,  however, becomes null and void if the woman who broke the agreement, dies.  If that happens, the first son loses all rights and the SECOND SON, may take the daughter as his bride.

 

 

 

  When Heimdall saw Olivia from afar,  while he was supposed to be watching Jane for Thor, he pressed his position as the second son to claim her as his.

 

 

 

Heimdall remembered Olivia’s shocked reaction when Jane and Thor had brought her here the very first time. He sensed her hunger for knowledge of her mother,  something that Elijah Pope had denied her. He had denied her much. And Heimdall did not like Olivia spending any time with that blasted whore’s son--even if he was her father.

 

 

 

In the beginning, Olivia had agreed to spend some time in Asgard, to familiarize herself with this realm and himself. But Heimdall had not wanted to wait for the latter.  He had his brother Eamonn stand guard over the rainbow bridge one day, while he found Olivia  with Jane.  They were by one of the many waterfalls in the realm, doing what some Earth women called ‘sunbathing nude’.

 

 

 

Heimdall had had one of the Queen Frigga’s ladies call Jane away, and he watched as Thor’s woman picked up her belongings and half dressed before she left. Olivia Pope, on the other hand,  laid back down on a blanket surrounded by soft grass  and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

Heimdall watched her lying there, completely at ease and without clothing, his eyes covering her entirely. He began to remove his Asgard wear and in the process of doing so, the noise alerted Olivia that someone else was nearby. Her eyes flew open and she had called out his name,  surprised to see him suddenly before her.

 

 

 

She had stared almost trance like at his hard, muscular body and almost monstrous and lengthy shaft.  Olivia came out of her trance as he moved towards her and reached down for her!  She began to yell about how they barely knew one another...and how her mother wouldn’t have been treated this way...and that she didn’t run around doing things like this...

 

 

 

Heimdall ignored her words as she jumped up and made a half hearted attempt to run! That only flared the throbbing in his loins as his hands devoured her slender hips and pulled her towards a shadier and more secluded area of the waterfall.  

 

 

 

Once there, Heimdall quickly covered his body over her own, spread her legs with his broad hips and uploaded his massive sex into her pouting warmth.

 

 

 

Olivia cried out and Heimdall smothered her lips with his own and that kiss, turned into hungry, deeper kisses.  Once he was firmly and deeply implanted within her, Heimdall began a hard, urgent rhythm that caused Olivia to  dig her nails into his back and attempt to fight  his compelling, flowing rhythm. But she soon gave into his need and Heimdall’s thrusts turned rapid, seamless and machine gun like.

 

 

 

Heimdall reached heights with this woman that confirmed that he had done the right thing by lying to Eamonn and Olivia.   He returned his mind to the here and now and moved to nibble his lips slightly on Olivia’s ear.

 

 

 

 

“We will pay our respects to Odin and Sif,  then retire to our quarters, little one.”  Heimdall murmured into her ear. Loki looked away from them.  Eamonn had relatively lesser abilities than Heimdall, but he was competent enough to play gatekeeper while Heimdall attended to paying respects to his father and fulfilling husbandly duties.

 

 

 

But there had been whispers. Whispers that not all was what it seemed as far as tradition being followed with Heimdall’s marriage.  And it did not take Loki long to find out what he needed to learn-and tuck it away for future use.

 

 

 

He moved in front of the couple, as they attempted to pay respects to the King and Sif.

 

 

 

“Olivia.  We hardly ever see you.  Your presence here is most pleasing.” Loki said,  reaching for her hand and kissing it.  Olivia could feel the hard tension suddenly reveal itself within Heimdall’s body and decided it would be up to her to keep the peace.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Loki.  But because I am here so infrequently,  I really must pay my respects to the King, Queen and Sif.”  she said brightly.  Sif really did deserve to be rewarded!  Holy God! She could just barely fire a gun straight!  But Sif was as good as Thor,  which was no mean feat.

 

 

 

“Of course, I did not mean to keep you.” Loki said now looking at Heimdall with a challenging expression. Olivia wondered what was going on for a brief moment.  What bothered  her about Loki was that in many ways,  she was not much different than him. She was obsessed with making sure her father was unhappy. From the things she had heard about Loki,  he was sly. Olivia didn’t know if he cared if Odin lived or died.  

 

 

 

Olivia just knew that she didn’t want to end up like Loki. But she couldn’t seem to stop herself from wanting her father to suffer.  She couldn’t stop herself from feeling angry about many things with regards to Eli Pope.

 

 

 

And she certainly didn’t want to keep ‘paying court’ to a man she could not stand,  because she was biding her time so she could either witness, or contribute,  to her own father’s downfall. Like Loki seemed to be doing.

 

 

 


 

 

Once they were alone in their suite of rooms,  Olivia decided to come clean with Heimdall.

 

 

 

“I know you have seen things...Stacker Pentecost is trying to find a way in to Asgard.  I will do whatever I have to to keep that from happening.  Do you understand what I am saying, Heimdall?”  she asked softly.

 

 

 

“Lying with two men is what you call keeping Asgard safe?”  Heimdall asked calmly.

 

 

 

“Okay.  That’s a fair question.  John Luther has nothing to do with how I feel about you.  We’re pretending to get back at my father.  Stacker was once very important to me.  He’s not anymore.  If you can’t understand how I have to live my life on Earth,  then I think you should release me from this obligation.”  Olivia sniffed.

 

 

 

“How dare you?!”  Heimdall thundered.  “What I am going to DEMAND is that you  live here permanently!  You tell me that you want to stay on Earth and live as someone who will do as she pleases?! As if she has no marriage bed to betray?!”

 

 

 

“You don’t understand! If Stacker Pentecost or my father or anyone with any real power,  finds a way here, it is over for all of you! You can believe that! And I don’t want to live here and do nothing! Why do you think Jane doesn’t stay here? She has a career too!”

 

 

 

“But she would stay if Thor asked her to. And I am asking you, Olivia Pope, as my wife in this realm,  to give up your Earthly ways and live here with me.  If Pentecost or anyone else finds their way here, it will be the end of THEM, not us!  I will take my leave of you now. When you return here, it is to be for good. Or not at all.” Heimdall said thickly, before leaving a shattered Olivia. He entered the hallway and ran into his brother, Eamonn!

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? Who is keeping watch?” Heimdall demanded.

 

 

 

“You will, brother, since I am no longer there.  Odin has sent for me to do his bidding.”

 

 

 

“Oh.” Heimdall said looking perturbed.

 

 

 

“All is not well with Olivia?” Eamonn asked innocently.

 

 

 

“All will never be well until she consents to living here permanently as a proper Asgardian woman.” Heimdall huffed and walked off.  Eamonn stared after his brother, malice  clear in his expression.   For he had heard the same whispers as Loki and many others. But he had more honor than Heimdall.  He had his own way of finding out if his brother had betrayed the family marriage contract.

 

 

 

Eamonn opened the door to his brother’s room to find no sign of Olivia.

 

 

 

“Olivia?  Are you here? It is Eamonn.”

 

 

 

“Oh, Eamonn!” Olivia cried out from within the suite. “I’m leaving! Please find Jane and tell her I have to get back!”

 

 

 

Eamonn’s eyes looked around the room until he caught sight of her via a closet mirror. She was stepping into a tube dress without a stitch of underclothing on. She then put on a shrug and slipped into some shoes. Eamonn moved to the center of the room and waited for her to appear.

 

 

 

“Things did not go well?” he asked, clearing his throat.

 

 

 

“He doesn’t understand! I was wrong to enter into this without leaving all of my problems behind!  I can’t leave Earth.  I won’t. Not now. But that does not mean I don’t care for your brother!  I love your family! It’s a better one than I ever had!”  Olivia cried passionately as she returned to the room he was in.  Eamonn closed the distance between them and rested his large hands on her svelte hips.

 

 

 

“Heimdall will come around. I will return you to the Earth realm. It will be alright, I promise.” he soothed and Olivia threw herself into his arms as he embraced her.  Yes, lovely one,  it will be alright, Eamonn thought.  Because he would be leaving this realm with her. And when he found the proof he sought,  that Olivia’s mother was indeed alive,  this marriage would  end.  Heimdall could enter into a marriage contract with Saafi Ali Farah, while he would have Olivia.

 

 


 

 

The portal took them back to the upper floor of Olivia’s townhouse.  Eamonn was now dressed in regular Earth clothing and he listened to Olivia’s increasingly resentful complaints about Heimdall and his ultimatum to her, all while allowing his arm to stay glued around her upper, high waist.  He cupped the shelf of one of her breasts gently, as he walked her down her own stairs. His manhood tightened in a lustful fury at the sight of her breasts,  bouncing with each downward step.

 

 

 

Once they were down on the first floor, Olivia pulled out of his embrace. She reached up to touch his face.

 

 

 

“Eamonn, thank you for listening. This may be the last time we see one another. Your brother has banished me.”

 

 

 

“My brother has not ‘banished’  you. You belong in Asgard. If I were your husband, I would not want you to be there if you had unfinished business here.”

 

 

 

“Why can’t your brother understand that then?  Why?  You can understand it! Why isn’t he like you?” Olivia said, feeling her fury rise again. Stacker Pentecost had not been some man she had just ‘lain with’.  She had had a relationship with him. One that had left her confused and broken in many ways.

 

 

 

John Luther was a game. Pretend. The more distracted her father was, the more he would not think to conspire with Stacker and use Asgard for some evil, greedy purpose! Why could Eamonn understand that but not Heimdall?

 

 

 

Olivia suddenly threw her arms around Eamonn’s neck and kissed him soundly on the mouth! Eamonn’s answering kiss was intense and eager as they both fell to the ground....

 

 

 

Moments later, in front of her roaring fireplace, Eamonn from Asgard, brother of Heimdall and rightful husband of Olivia Pope,  parted her buttock cheeks with his equally bestial  cock, and gently began his anal possession of her.

 

 

 

 

Olivia stared into the flames as Eamonn’s searing length tunneled deeply into her, before he began a seemingly never ending rhythm of confidently hard and deep, penetrations. His hips and apple sized seed sac, smacked against her backside and soon Olivia matched his tireless rhythm. 

 

 

 

Just before they found their release,  Eamonn leaned over her back and encased her full breasts within his palms, his groans filling her ears.   

 

 

 

After, they rested in one another’s arms in front of the fire,  not speaking.  Olivia now had a real reason not to go back to Asgard--Heimdall had to have seen what took place between herself and his brother.

 

 

 

But Eamonn’s words proved her thoughts false.

 

 

 

“I have cloaked you. He did not see our loving, and he will not.”  he said,  still watching the flames. Olivia stirred and looked at him.

 

 

 

“You cloaked me? Why?”

 

 

 

“Because I will be staying in this realm as well. I have to find out if I have been lied to. By someone I trusted.  And I plan to kill Stacker Pentecost before he becomes a problem.”

 

 

 

Olivia now sat up, moving out of his arms.

 

 

 

“Stacker is....I guess you’re going to do as you will. But who is this person that betrayed you, Eamonn? Maybe I can help?”

 

 

 

Eamonn reached out to touch her chin.

 

 

 

“You just do what you need to do.  What I am here for is no concern of yours.”  he said brushing  a soft, nibbling kiss across her lips, before  looking away from her and staring back into the fire.  Olivia Pope was the most beautiful woman that he had seen in his long years in this life. And she was his. Their lovemaking had just proven that to him. Now he had to find proof that was not subject to doubt.

 

 

 

He needed to find where Eli Pope was keeping the woman known as Maya.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by PriscillaPal

 

DCI Luther had a unit come in to remove the bugs out of his apartment. There had been three. Needless to say,  Rose Teller had not been pleased.

 

 

 

“These are heavy military.  You have definitely stepped on some important toes.” she said, eyeing him.

 

 

 

“Eli Pope.” John replied warily.

 

 

 

“Eli Pope is an important man--in the art world. He would not have access to this type of technology.”

 

 

 

“So he wants everyone to think.”  John replied.   Rose looked away from him as her eyes scanned the flat and took in the tuxedo, which was draped over a chair.

 

 

 

“I can’t stop you from going to that party, John. But you will ruin any case we try to make, if you keep this up.”

 

 

 

 

“Boss, listen to me:  Olivia told me that Michelle Landau is staying with Pope and Zoe. Do you remember that name?”

 

 

 

Rose frowned.

 

 

 

“I seem to recall it. She reported her brother missing. He was supposedly at the Lambrick dinner party.”

 

 

 

“Yes!  Now why would this woman be staying with Eli Pope?”

 

 

 

“How the bloody hell should I know? And what does it have to do with anything? I mean if anything,  it clears Pope even more!”

 

 

 

“Hardly!  I want to talk to this woman tonight. She’s our first lead. She has to know something.”

 

 

 

“John, the problem here is you have to pick something.   Pick something to pin on  Pope because it can’t be everything.  Either he was part of the murder dinner party, or an accomplice. Either you find out how he can afford the properties he has on his purported salary or you don’t.  Would you even care about any of this if Zoe just dumped the man?” 

 

 

 

 

John said nothing to that and Rose gave him a knowing look.

 

 

 

“Do not question this woman in any official capacity.  Frankly,  I don’t think you’ll be on the property that long.  Once Pope sees you, he’ll probably throw you off. And he won’t care whether you’re supposedly dating his daughter or not.”

 

 

 

“I have to get Zoe away from him. Do  you know how scared I am for her?”

 

 

 

“Yes, I do! But you have to be smart about this!  Look, take my advice: if you get on to the estate,  look around. See if you can find anything tangible to connect Pope to ANYTHING!  Zoe is a smart woman. Give her something real that will make her doubt him.”  Rose advised.

 

 


 

 

Zoe thought the dinner glasses and the table looked spectacular.  She felt very much like the Mistress of Obsidian Manor.

 

 

 

Mistress of Obsidian, Zoe thought wryly.   Six months ago, if anyone would have told her that a man like Eli Pope would’ve come into her life and swept her off of her feet, she would’ve scoffed.

 

 

 

But it had happened.   And her thoughts dimmed when she thought of John. Eli was consuming him. Consuming him like all of his cases consumed him.  Only this time,  Eli was NOT a case.  Worse yet,  Olivia was being dragged into it.

 

 

 

Zoe had not discussed Olivia’s ‘dinner date’ this evening and she didn’t know if it was because Eli did not want to talk about it,   or he had plans of his own on how to deal with John.   She feared for him. Feared for John and his career.

 

 

 

 

And she was sure that Eli would have preferred Stacker Pentecost accompany Olivia this evening.

 

 

 

Her stomach did flip flops at just thought of an altercation taking place, on what should be a perfect evening.  Zoe realized she did not want to be kept in suspense. She wanted to know if Eli planned on just ignoring John, or booting him off of the property before he could even come inside.

 

 

 

But when she looked around for Eli,  Zoe found she could not locate him anywhere. She finally asked the butler,  who told her that Mr. Pope and Ms.  Landau had went for a ride.  Zoe hid her surprise.   A ride? This close to dinner?

 

 

 

Zoe didn’t know what to make of Michelle Landau, except that maybe Eli had called her here  to  prove his innocence in some way? After all,  her brother was missing.  He had been at that dinner party and he was an old family friend.  No one would believe Eli was involved in anything that heinous if someone he cared for could have possibly been killed,  would they?

 

 

 

Then again,  no bodies had been found. And the police had nothing on Shepard Lambrick,  who was one of her firm’s biggest clients.  He would also be at dinner tonight. Zoe wondered if his presence would bother Michelle?

 

 

 

 

Zoe decided she had too many questions for Eli to just sit still and wait for him to come back.  She would go to the stables and have a horse saddled up for her as well, so she could find the two of them.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile,   Eli and Michelle slowly rode their horses through the woods.   Michelle breathed in deeply.

 

 

 

“It is beautiful out here.  This is just what I needed, Eli.”

 

 

 

“Things have been rough?” Eli asked casually. But he knew that after a disastrous engagement to some playboy plastic surgeon,  Michelle had thrown herself into her work.

 

 

 

Michelle smiled over at him.

 

 

 

“You know they have been.  There isn’t much you don’t know, ‘Uncle Eli’.  Michelle said,  stopping her horse and getting off.  She tied her horse to a tree and ran her hands through her hair.  Eli got off his own horse and tied him to a tree as well.

 

 

 

“What does that mean?”  Eli asked,  smiling.

 

 

 

“I know how much you cared for, mom.  Then I noticed how much you began to care for me. I know Olivia and you haven’t always gotten along,  but I always thought she was a bit ungrateful. I’d have loved to have been your daughter.” Michelle said pointedly.

 

 

 

Eli smiled a smile that Michelle read as gratitude.   

 

 

 

But his words said something different.

 

 

 

“I want you to remove your clothing, Michelle.”

 

 

 

Michelle blinked.

 

 

 

“Excuse me?” she asked,  unable to believe she had heard him correctly. But Eli closed distance between them and  let his hands drop down to span her waist.

 

 

 

“Your mother resented my trying to protect you all.   I never understood why.  Michelle, I am trying to protect you now! I have never stopped!”

 

 

 

“Eli,  what are you talking about?”  Michelle asked as he backed her up against  a tree.

 

 

 

“Cal killed those people at the dinner party,” Eli lied,  “he killed them and then came to me for help.  If the police ever find out...”

 

 

 

“What?! Why? Why would he do that?  Answer me, Eli!”  Michelle demanded,  reaching to remove his hands from her body.

 

 

 

“Someone was blackmailing him.  They said they had proof that you killed your late husband.  Cal should have just come to me but instead, he went to the Lambrick Group.  He had to play some murder game at a party. He and some woman were the only ones left alive!”

 

 

 

 

Michelle stared into his eyes.  She knew he knew about Burt and how she had withheld his medication so that he would die.  That was why she didn’t resist when his lips covered hers. That was why she gave into his feverish,  passion starved kiss.

 

 

 

Moments later they were naked, on the forest floor and Michelle was riding Eli’s generous organ, gently.  He was filling her to the point of bloating her, while his finger pumped incessantly inside her other hole.  At one point,  a gasping Michelle looked behind her and watched his finger work it’s magic, while  Eli raised up and took one of her full breasts between his lips. He had waited years to have Michelle like this! And he had seen it in her eyes. She now had a new appreciation for what he could do for her.  Unlike her mother.

 

 

 

They would make love again, whenever he desired. Michelle would take what her mother had refused.

 

 

 

The sound of leaves crunching pulled Michelle’s gaze away from Eli’s finger and over at Zoe Luther!  

 

 

 

“Zoe!”  Michelle gasped, ceasing her passion strained ministrations upon Eli’s ripe, column of flesh. Eli looked over and immediately pulled his finger out of a place it had no business being in.

 

 

 

“Zoe, listen to me!”  he began.

 

 

 

“Olivia hates you.” Zoe said in shock. “And John was right about you.  Probably more than he thought.”

 

 

 

Eli and Michelle quickly disentangled themselves but  Zoe had seen more than enough and began running and running....until she slipped and fell down a steep incline which eventually netted her a knock on the head by way of rock, before she crashed to the bottom.

 

 

 

Eli found her first,  joined by Michelle, who covered her mouth before telling him she was going back to the house to get help.  Eli nodded and began the task of easing down the incline to get to Zoe,  all the while praying she was still alive.

 

 


 

Needless to say, there was no party.

 

 

 

And it was a given that John Luther grabbed Eli Pope by the throat at the hospital,  as soon as he saw him there!  The media was swarming outside, as they sensed that this whole story was about to implode! Olivia, who arrived with John and Rose Teller, noted Michelle’s presence and frowned.  Seeing her again was jarring enough but seeing her there, standing by her father’s side as if she belonged there, set off a warning bell to Olivia.

 

 

 

Rose and a few other members of the Serious Crime Unit, pulled John off of a screaming Eli, who yelled that Zoe had fallen off a small cliff and to get the hell up off of him!  John insisted on seeing Zoe, who was in a coma.   The word ‘coma’  made Olivia flinch.   Zoe was in a coma just as Edison had been, shortly after his ‘accident’.

 

 

 

John disappeared into Zoe’s room and Olivia walked up to her father and Michelle. 

 

 

 

“Liv!”  Michelle cried out,  pulling her into an unexpected hug.  Olivia ended it quickly and gave her the once over.

 

 

 

“Wow, Michelle. You really look good. I know things have been hard because of Cal. Is there any word on what happened to him?” she asked,  looking from Michelle to her father.

 

 

 

“Olivia,  Cal is not really a concern at this moment.”  Eli said quietly.

 

 

 

“Why? Why isn’t he? He’s missing.  He went missing after eating dinner in one of your houses, Dad.”

 

 

 

“Okay, Liv,” Michelle interrupted,  “as bad as my brother’s disappearance is,  what’s happening now is really horrible.  Your father could use some support.”

 

 

 

“What?”  Olivia asked her, now looking her up and down.  “I am being supportive.  I’m pretending to buy this BS that you’re saying, about how Zoe suddenly fell off a cliff like an hour before she had to host a dinner party.”

 

 

 

Eli gave his daughter a dirty look.

 

 

 

“Zoe went for a ride. She always did that when she was nervous. And tonight she was on edge because of the UTTER CRAP YOU AND THAT COMMON COP HAVE BEEN PULLING ON US!”  he screamed.

 

 

 

But Olivia still didn’t blink an eye.

 

 

 

“I wonder if Zoe will come out of her coma in the same amount of time Edison did? You remember Edison,  don’t you, Dad?”

 

 

 

Eli walked off.  Michelle moved to stand in front of her.

 

 

 

“How could you upset him like that? And you’re dating Zoe’s ex-husband?”

 

 

 

HUSBAND, dear. Just like Dad is dating HIS wife.  By the way, if you had the sense of a goat,  you’d get out of here. Once the police find out you were under suspicion for killing that geriatric husband of yours AND hooking,  you’ll be accused of this.”

 

 

 

Michelle folded her arms.

 

 

 

“Okay, Olivia. You’re better than me. I get that. I always understood that. But nothing is going to happen to your father.  As usual. And you and Zoe’s husband had just better accept the fact that you will never be able to get the better of Eli Pope.”

 

 

 

 

And with those parting words, Michelle walked off to find Eli,  who’s lawyer had arrived. He was someone from the Kambrick group.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Zoe’s room,   John took off his jacket and sat down in a chair next to his wife’s bed.  He picked up her hand and squeezed it.

 

 

 

“Why?  Why didn’t you just listen to me?” he whispered.  He knew Rose would not let him work this case.   Then again,  from what he was hearing,  there was no case.  Zoe had went horseback riding and fell.

 

 

 

There may be no case,  but he could keep Zoe safe in here, in this hospital.  And as her legal husband, he had every intention of banning Eli Pope from her bedside.

 

 

 


 

 

It would be three days later,  almost in the wee hours of early morning,  that Olivia would return to the hospital to check on John.  She knew she should just leave him to be alone with Zoe,  but she also  feared that he would not just do that.   She was afraid that the longer John had to watch his wife be in this condition,  he  might  be spurred to leave his wife’s bedside and try to take on her father,  which would prove to be an impossible task. That is unless Zoe woke up and told them what happened.

 

 

 

She arrived at Zoe’s room and eased the door open.  The medical equipment attached to her body beeped softly. Olivia looked over and found John staring at his wife from a chair. She closed the door softly and walked in.

 

 

 

“Good. You’re still here.”

 

 

 

“Where else would I be.” he said softly.  He stood up and stretched.

 

 

 

“I know I shouldn’t be here,  but I’m here to tell you goodbye.”

 

 

 

John gave her her full attention.

 

 

 

“Goodbye?”

 

 

 

“John,  I’ve been through this before.  Dad had my last boyfriend mangled in an accident.  He’s still recovering and he knows nothing about why it happened to him.  I broke up with him to keep him safe.  Zoe is lying here in a coma.  I can’t help but think about who else could get hurt here.” Olivia noted.

 

 

 

“So you’re just giving up?”  he asked tonelessly.

 

 

 

“No. Just backing off. Zoe’s recovery is all that matters now.”

 

 

 

“That and proving that your father did this. Zoe will prove it when she wakes up.”

 

 

 

“She will.  But you need to stay sharp.”  Olivia counseled.  She gave Zoe a pitying glance before turning to go.

 

 

 

“I cannot do this without you by my side,  Olivia Pope.  I need you.  I’ve  needed you since this happened.”  he said bluntly.   Olivia took a deep breath, then turned to walk out of the room.  Once in the semi dark hallway,  she stopped and stood still.   There was so much to work with and yet so much against them.  What if Zoe woke up and they found out that she just indeed fell?  

 

 

 

And she had other concerns.   Stacker Pentecost and his relentless investigation in to Asgard.  Her tempestuous relationship with her ‘husband from another realm’  Heimdall, and the fact that she had now become involved with Eamonn, who was keeping some kind of secret that was clearly eating away at him.

 

 

 

Olivia didn’t know how much help she could be to John Luther anymore.  And for her, it had never been about actually taking her father down.  It had been about making Zoe see that she loved John and making her break up with her father.   But had that already happened?  Had she come to her senses, and her father made sure that Zoe met some violent end for trying to leave him?

 

 

 

Olivia stared towards the elevators.  No one was at the nurse’s station. The place was like a morgue.   She suddenly turned back towards the room,  and was startled to find John had been standing right behind her!

 

 

 

He reached behind her neck and unhooked the fasten to the black, sleeveless blouse she had been wearing!   It fell to her waist,   revealing her bare breasts. Anyone could have come along and seen them in the hallway. But no one was around.

 

 

 

Olivia leaned in to him and kissed him softly,  pressing her bare breasts against his shirt.  John ended the kiss and walked her back in to Zoe’s room, his hand now clasping hers as he closed her door.

 

 

 

As Zoe lay only a few feet away,  John pressed Olivia against a wall, raised her skirt and locked one of her thighs around his hips as his hungry cock found his way inside of her again, for a second time.  Soon,  Olivia was hopping up and down upon his lengthy shaft like a kangaroo in place, her bare breasts gently jogging up and down in unison with her movements. Their eyes never left one another’s as they both realized that Olivia was not leaving, and that this was the beginning of their very real affair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 by PriscillaPal

 

THREE MONTHS LATER-

 

 

 

If John was disheartened,  he did not show it.  It did not reveal itself in his work or his new personal life.   And he was forced to make way for a new personal life,  once Zoe awoke from her coma and remembered nothing of the incident, that put her in one in the first place.

 

 

 

Eli swooped in and told that half assed lie about her falling off of a horse.  Michelle Landau seconded it and John could not help but look upon her with suspicion.  She suddenly didn’t seem very concerned about her missing brother either.  At one point, he called her to ask if he could question her about it, and she declared that she thought that Calvin Jr. actually might not be missing,  but may be staying with friends.

 

 

 

John didn’t quite follow her logic in lying about the matter, except that maybe Eli Pope had told her something that placated her.   But to John’s way of thinking,  Calvin Steele Jr.  was just as dead as the other dinner party guests.  And Iris Stone herself said he had been shot to death trying to escape  the fatal dinner party.

 

 

 

Eli took charge of Zoe’s recovery and John stood back and let it take place. Because he now had other concerns--namely Olivia Pope.

 

 

 

He had moved in to her two story town house,  while keeping the ‘ghetto flat’  as she called it,  on the side, in case things did not work out.   Olivia quit working for Crestlow, Crane and Coltaire and found work for someone that John considered quite heinous:  the new Prime Minister, Francis Urquhart,  a sly piece of baggage that managed to fall into the job. No one elected him.  And John had preferred Urquhart’s predecessor,  Henry Collingride. Scandal had coincidentally brought him down and John was not a big believer in coincidence in general. He wondered what Olivia knew, if anything, about the whole thing,  but decided it was best not to ask.

 

 

 

 

Olivia thought Urquhart was just brilliant and worked in his office.   It didn’t seem to bother her that a young reporter, named Mattie Storin,  jumped off of the roof garden of the House of Commons and was often seen with the Prime Minister.

 

 

 

Olivia had waved the whole thing off,  telling him that the girl was always bothering the Prime Minister and that she seemed unstable.   John didn’t quite buy any of it, but he could prove that  no more than he could prove anything tangible about Eli Pope.

 

 

 

 

At that moment,   they were at a small affair at Urquhart’s home(John could have done without ever meeting him in person) and was actually having a semi interesting conversation with Urquhart’s wife, who apparently followed crime quite closely and was aware of the cases he had worked on.  

 

 

 

“Really Inspector,  what happened after that Henry Madson debacle was a disgrace. You should have received a medal.  Don’t you agree, Olivia?”   Elizabeth Urquhart sniffed.

 

 

 

“Well it if had been up to me,  he would already have one.”  Olivia said pointedly.  John’s rigid arm cupped her slim waist protectively as he continued to converse with Elizabeth.  Olivia herself, could not help but allow her thoughts to wander back to this morning, to their earthy lovemaking session that still made the blood in her veins warm.

 

 

 

John had handcuffed her wrists on top of her head and watched with his arms behind his own,  as Olivia bobbed confidently up and down upon his formidable shaft,  all while in the background,   pictures of his cases in progress were pinned to a corkboard in their bedroom.  Olivia did not mind his work being there at all, and there had been times that John was loathe to admit, that something SHE saw when she looked at the board,  had helped him see something he had not before.

 

 

 

 

She remembered his quickly reaching out to grip her hips, as they both unexpectedly experienced a stormy and passionate release.  Olivia tried to shake off the memory of their morning encounter and pay attention to what Mrs. Urquhart was actually saying,  while reaching up to adjust the hat she was wearing.  It was in that moment,  that she glimpsed her father and Zoe.   Zoe was staring right at them, frowning.

 

 

 

 

That bothered Olivia.  Because it could possibly mean that Zoe Luther might be having second thoughts and MIGHT want her husband back.   And Olivia was not in the mood to be generous.

 

 

 

She could hear her phone buzzing and she knew she had received  a text.  Olivia opened up her purse, pulled the phone out and saw it was from...

 

 

 

Jane Foster.  Shit!  She was in the nearby forest and insisted on meeting with her there.  Olivia coolly put the phone back in her purse.   She was not interested in meeting with Jane or hearing anything about Asgard.  But Olivia doubted she would go away.

 

 

 

“I’ll be back.”  Olivia said and went inside the house, before easing out of a side glass terrace door and into the woods.  Jane was not hard to find and she took a deep breath as Olivia approached.

 

 

 

“Eamonn has disappeared.  But I think you know that, Liv. Heimdall and King Odin want to question you about it.”

 

 

 

“I’m not going back there, Jane.   And Heimdall made it clear that I was not to return if I could not live there permanently with him.  I can’t.  I have found something here.”

 

 

 

“I see that, Liv.  I do.  But Eamonn left with you.  And apparently he told people that King Odin gave him an assignment of some sort.  That’s not true and everyone is worried.”

 

 

 

 

Olivia looked around before answering.

 

 

 

“Jane, the last time I saw Eamonn, I was upset. So was he.  Eamonn told me that he was here to kill Stacker Pentecost and find out about something. He claimed someone close to him had betrayed him.”

 

 

 

“Someone close to him? Someone from Asgard?”  Jane asked.

 

 

 

Olivia bit her lip then spoke.

 

 

 

“I got the distinct impression that he was talking about Heimdall. I can’t be sure.  He looked so troubled that I did not dare ask.”  Olivia said,  just as she heard John calling for her.

 

 

 

“I have to get back, Jane!”

 

 

 

But Jane reached out and put a hand on her wrist!

 

 

 

“Olivia,  Heimdall said if you do not come to him,  he will come here.  He means it. I think you should come with me now.” Jane advised. But Olivia snatched her wrist out of her grip!

 

 

 

 

“Who do you think you are?! Don’t you ever get tired of being a lackey for the Asgardians?  And Heimdall had better not dare come here!  He knows the danger or he should!” she huffed.

 

 

 

“Yes, Olivia, I do. That’s why you need to live in Asgard, permanently.” Jane said coolly, just as John appeared in the forest area.   He raised a brow at the sight of Jane. She looked familiar. Where had he seen her before?

 

 

 

 

“Liv?” he asked walking up to her. Olivia met him halfway and his broad hands splayed her waist.

 

 

 

“Is everything alright?”  he asked.  Olivia nodded and smoothed his tie.

 

 

 

“It’s fine. This is Miss Jane Foster. She is a reporter that was hoping to get an interview with the Prime Minister.  He’s too busy.”  Olivia said giving Jane a hard look. Jane’s answering one told her she would probably regret it.  She tore her eyes off of Olivia,  smiled at the Heimdall look alike called ‘John Luther’  and walked off.

 

 

 

“Where is she off to? The house is that way.”  John asked suspiciously.

 

 

 

“She snuck onto the property so she has to go the way she came.  So, what do you think of Elizabeth Urquhart?  It seems you have a new fan.”  Olivia said, now linking arms with him.

 

 

 

“She’s now chatting up your father and Zoe.  I’ve had about enough of this thing. Please tell me you have?”  John half begged.   

 

 

 

She glanced at the spot that Jane Foster had stood in, before looking in to John’s eyes.

 

 

 

“Yes.  I’ve had quite enough as well.” she said and they walked at a leisurely pace,  out of the woods and back towards the house.

 

 


 

 

John,  unfortunately,  got called about a case so they could not spend any private time alone.  Olivia decided to get some work done at the PM’s office. She was startled when she was told that Zoe Luther was waiting to see her.  

 

 

 

“Zoe? What brings you by?”  Olivia asked innocently as she closed her office door behind her. Zoe sat down in a chair.

 

 

 

 

“My. This is really impressive. And working for the Prime Minister.  Your father is truly proud.”

 

 

 

Olivia didn’t answer that.  She leaned back against her desk.

 

 

 

“So, again, what brings you by?” 

 

 

 

Zoe decided to drop the formalities since Olivia had.

 

 

 

“John and you seem to be  getting serious.”  she noted

 

 

 

“That’s what you came to see me about?”  Olivia asked,  now folding her arms.

 

 

 

“No, Liv. I wanted to talk to you about Stacker.”  she said simply.   Olivia looked her up and down.

 

 

 

“Stacker? What about him?” she asked,  wondering if Zoe was going to tell her he was dead? That would mean Eamonn caught up with him.

 

 

 

“I saw him last month in the states.  At the pentagon.  Your father had some business in DC and he called and suggested we get together.”

 

 

 

“Oh.  And I need to know this because...”

 

 

 

“Because I think John needs to know about your past relationship with his cousin.”

 

 

 

“Excuse me?” Olivia asked sarcastically.  “Where is this coming from?”

 

 

 

“Stacker. He said he was ‘encouraged’  that there was a second chance for the both of you. He also told me about your miscarriage.”

 

 

 

“Get out!” Olivia suddenly snapped.  Stacker and his big, damned mouth! 

 

 

 

“No, Liv. I need to say this:  John deserves to know about Stacker and I think you rekindled your relationship with him when he delivered you car to you at the law firm.  I can’t prove it, but that’s what I believe. You were seeing John then, so I really think he needs to know.”

 

 

 

“You know what, Zoe? Before you insert yourself in my business, why don’t you ask Dad what’s going on between him and Michelle Landau? Because any visit to the states probably included a chance to fuck her.”

 

 

 

Zoe’s eyes glittered with shock and rage!

 

 

 

“How could you say something like that?  Michelle is supposed to be an old family friend of yours!”

 

 

 

“She’s Dad’s old, family friend, not mine.  She’s also a gold digger and a hooker, so be careful.”  Olivia snipped.

 

 

 

“Okay.  I knew this was a bad idea.  But you need to come clean with John.”  Zoe said before picking up  her purse and leaving the office. Olivia shook her head. And not because she was actually that angry with Zoe.  But because she was right.  But Stacker was not the relationship she worried about John discovering.

 

 

 

It was her ‘other realm’ marriage to Heimdall.  Olivia picked up her purse and left her office for the day.   Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to talk to John about Stacker when he got home? If for no other reason, to keep Zoe from doing it.  Olivia sincerely hoped she had given Zoe some food for thought on the Michelle Landau front, though.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Olivia had not expected John to be home when she got there, and she found herself feeling relieved when she did arrive to find his car not parked nearby.  She would be lucky if she saw him by midnight, which was a good thing. Because she wasn’t sure she wanted to really say anything about a relationship that was over anyway.

 

 

 

Olivia slammed the door and tossed her purse on a couch, then began to pace.  Why would Stacker mention her miscarriage? And she was sure her father probably had something to say to Zoe about it as well.

 

 

 

But what REALLY bothered her, was the fact that Zoe was ‘concerned’ because the idea of John being with her, bothered her. Their original plan was working after all. And if that was true, would John use her past relationship with his cousin as an excuse to go back  to Zoe? Had she misread his feelings for her these past few months?

 

 

 

A noise from the kitchen interrupted her pacing and morose thoughts.  Thinking she had just missed John’s car, she walked to the kitchen,  but stopped when she saw a note on a small table in the hallway, right before one entered it.

 

 

 

It was addressed to John.

 

 

 

Dear John,



I have to go to the states for the Prime Minister.  It can’t be helped. I’ll be back in a couple of days. I’ll call when I get there.



Love,



Olivia

 

 

 

What the hell was this? She wasn’t going anywhere...

 

 

 

The sound of thunder and lightening coming from the kitchen,  made her drop the letter and hurry in there!  She stopped short when she saw Heimdall,  wearing most of his Asgardian uniform,  except for his codpiece.

 

 

 

He held his meaty cock within his own hands as his yellow eyes glittered at her.

 

 

 

“I told you if you did not come to me, I would come to you. Odin has now named you Olivia of Asgard and...”

 

 

 

“No!” Olivia screamed and turned to run, but Heimdall was too quick and far too strong,  as he reached out to grab her! He tore her dress off of her, before wrapping a muscular arm around her middle and forcing her to run with him through the portal to Asgard.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The many hours that would pass, would be the longest of Olivia’s life.  For Heimdall did not bring her before King Odin to question her about his brother Eamonn. 

 

 

 

He took her to their bed chamber, where he locked the door, then proceeded to take her endlessly during the long, Asgardian night.   Olivia damned him several times as she endured his massive sex not only in bed,  but twice he lifted and impaled her in the baths and once  she knelt submissively before him and took his large shaft within her mouth, licking and sucking him devilishly.

 

 

 

Before dawn,  Heimdall raised Olivia’s legs over his powerful shoulders and used his gargantuan like flesh to flood her body with his angry, almost bestial lust. The sounds of their bodies slapping together was truly deafening.  To Heimdall’s way of thinking, Olivia of Asgard was his wife.  A wife he had not been with and  not been able to see--no thanks to a cloaking device that he was sure Eamonn had used to shield her from her own husband.

 

 

 

It was barely morning when Heimdall left Olivia and she sat up.  She saw her dress that she had been wearing when Heimdall had abducted her from Earth, lying in a heap on a table.  She stood up and walked over towards it.  Visions from the previous night danced before her eyes.  Heimdall’s tireless lovemaking ranged from gentle to savage. And during all of it,  even as she protested,  her body betrayed her and she gave in to his passion. 

 

 

 

Olivia realized the note she had seen,  had been for John so he would not miss her. Why would Heimdall care about that, if he intended for her to live here as his wife?  

 

 

 

The door to the room opened and some of Queen Frigga’s ladies in waiting,  ushered her towards the baths and washed her--something that oddly,  Olivia had gotten used to on her infrequent visits to the realm.  Once she was bathed, then dressed,  her hair had just  been swept up when Queen Frigga entered and her ladies bowed, then scattered.  Olivia stood and then bowed before standing to full height.

 

 

 

“Your Highness. You honor me with your presence.”

 

 

 

Queen Frigga sighed.

 

 

 

“Do not be, child. The King wants to see you. As does your husband.  It is time you answered some questions about Eamonn.  You were the last person to see him.” she said firmly.   

 

 

 

“I do not know where he is, Your Highness! I told Jane Foster this! I believe that whatever this is about,  it is personal. It’s a disagreement between two brothers.” Olivia said just as firmly.

 

 

 

“Do not tell this to me,”  Queen Frigga advised,  “tell the King. And your husband.”

 

 

 

Meanwhile,  there was a new player in this story. One that was very interested in keeping an eye on Eli and Olivia Pope.

 

 

 

S.H.I.E.L.D Director, Nick Fury,  stood on the deck of a small ship that was headed to a private government island. He was dressed in a black shirt and pants and was recognizable from afar by his trademark eyepatch.

 

 

 

His strong arm had a secure, iron grip around the tapered middle of Michelle Landau.   Her eyes took in a mountain as the ship rounded a cove and she leaned in closer to Nick.  She was home--for now.  

 

 

 

Eli Pope had always been on Nick’s radar,  but not necessarily S.H.I.E.L.D’s.  Michelle, in recent months, had proved valuable in confirming something they were looking in to along with Stacker Pentecost.   But they had to be careful. If Pope ever sensed that Michelle was actually working against him, they could lose their biggest lead to Maya Pope’s actual whereabouts that they had had in a long while.

 

 

 

And they knew they were close.  An Asgardian had tried to kill Pentecost a couple of weeks back,  revealing his presence in this realm.  Nick also had Thor looking into this development as well.  On a personal note, things with Michelle had just progressed into something more. Something intimate.  She was also angry,  as she now knew, without a doubt that her brother was dead and that Eli Pope had lied to her about it.

 

 

 

The night Nick had reluctantly told her that proof of Cal’s death had been verified, Michelle collapsed in his arms. In that moment, inexplicably,  Nick had made tender love to Michelle  in his S.H.I.E.L.D office headquarters on a couch.  His powerful body had covered  hers while he rocked his veiny and sizable maleness slowly within her depths.  He reveled in the feel of her full sized breasts slowly lolling against his chest, as he seamlessly answered her urgent need with his own. Finally,  Michelle twitched uncontrollably within his arms and after, it was almost like Nick’s lovemaking had restored her and given her a will to take Eli down.

 

 

 

The ship docked and a ramp was attached for them to use to descend.   This island was a place to regroup and plan their next move against Eli Pope.  And Nick needed Michelle to be in the right state of mind to deal with him.  Because right now,  she was all they had.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 by PriscillaPal

 

John looked up with surprise when Zoe entered his office and closed the door.  

 

 

 

“Zoe?  What’s wrong?”

 

 

 

Zoe smiled wanly.

 

 

 

“Why does anything have to be wrong?  Can’t a wife come and chat up her husband a bit?”

 

 

 

“Oh, you want to chat me up?  About?”  John asked with something akin to amusement.

 

 

 

 

Zoe looked around, spotted a chair and moved it towards his desk.  She slowly sat down in it.

 

 

 

“I want to talk to you about Olivia.”

 

 

 

“And I want to talk to you about Eli and how he put you in coma. But you would hear none of it. I don’t want to hear anything about Liv from you.  Especially with how you’re looking at me now.”

 

 

 

“How am I looking, John?”  Zoe asked sharply. She stood up again.

 

 

 

“I was not going to say anything about this.  But I see that Liv and you are getting serious. So I felt you had to know something.”

 

 

 

John could see she was determined to get whatever this was about, out, so he sat back and listened.

 

 

 

“I’m listening.” he said.

 

 

 

“I just came from seeing Olivia.  I mentioned that it concerned me that she had not been more forthright with you about a past relationship of hers--with your cousin, Stacker.”

 

 

 

John’s expression darkened.

 

 

 

“What in the bloody hell are you saying?  Liv would never be involved with the likes of that bugger!”

 

 

 

Zoe shook her head.  She was not surprised to hear John speak so poorly of the man. And she felt as if she was now right to mention this to him.

 

 

 

“I don’t know it for sure...”

 

 

 

“Then why would you say it! Bloody  hell, Zoe!  You know how I detest him!  He and his family were always throwing their money in my family’s face!  Then my mum was always trying to push me to befriend Stacker...like he was a good bloke to know!  And then when he became whatever undercover,  intelligence piece of shit  he became, I was looked down on for being just a ‘common cop’! I think you should leave and stop spreading rumors!”

 

 

 

“John, listen to me!  Do you remember when Olivia’s car was vandalized? In your neighborhood?”

 

 

 

John said nothing but nodded.

 

 

 

“It was Stacker that brought her new car to the law firm.  He knows Eli quite well. Olivia was not happy to see him and you could tell there was some kind of history.”

 

 

 

“What are you telling me?  That Liv used to be involved with him?  What can I do about that? I thought you meant they were off shagging now!”  John exclaimed,  breathing a sigh of relief. People  used to say that Stacker and him looked a lot alike.  Maybe that was what the connection was with Olivia?

 

 

 

“I saw Stacker last month in the states.  John, he seems certain that Liv and him have a future. I think when he was here, something happened between them.  Something that gave him hope.   You were involved with her then.”

 

 

 

“If Stacker has hope then he’s a bloody fool.   And if they had a past history, I’m sure he is at fault in the failing of their relationship. Now if you don’t mind, I have work to do.” John huffed.

 

 

 

Zoe folded her arms.

 

 

 

“I’m not trying to hurt you.  I’m not.  But Stacker is not a liar.”

 

 

 

“Says who?  You?  You always wished you had married him instead of me, didn’t you?”

 

 

 

“John! You know that’s not true!”

 

 

 

“I think it’s very true considering who you’re keeping company with now. And you’ve admitted that Stacker does Pope’s dirty work.  I’m not going to ask you again: leave!”

 

 

 

Zoe turned and walked out of the office without another word. Rose Teller and few other officers,  caught sight of her and sensed something had happened, but they knew  better than to ask John about it.

 

 


 

 

ASGARD-   Olivia stood before King Odin and Heimdall to answer for Eamonn’s disappearance.   Olivia was grateful that no other members of the royal family were present.  Like Loki or Thor.

 

 

 

She wore a pale green dress, befitting of Asgard royalty.   She bit her lip then spoke.

 

 

 

“Eamonn knew I was upset when I left this realm.  He accompanied me back to Earth where he told me he would be staying.”

 

 

 

“He never stated anything about doing my bidding on Earth?”  Odin asked.

 

 

 

“No, Your Highness. He did not.  But he did say he had been betrayed. And he needed to find out why.” Olivia said now looking at Heimdall.

 

 

 

“You look at me,  Olivia  Why?”  Heimdall asked.

 

 

 

“Because you are his only family. He doesn’t know anyone on Earth.  I think he felt you  had betrayed him somehow.”  Olivia said with a  little more confidence. Odin shared a look with Heimdall that convinced Olivia she was on the right track here!

 

 

 

“What is it?” Olivia asked.

 

 

 

Odin glanced at Heimdall, who said nothing.

 

 

 

“Eamonn had reason to believe that your mother may be alive.  He may be searching for her now.  If this is true, then by rights,  you should be Eamonn’s wife.”

 

 

 

Olivia raised a brow and then grinned!

 

 

 

“Where would he get an idea like that?”

 

 

 

“I do not know.” Odin lied.  Heimdall was very much in love with this Earth woman.  Much like Thor was with Jane Foster.  And the heart was a fragile thing. He could not tell her that Heimdall had seen Eli lock her up in some sort of large structure.

 

 

 

“Well then his search is pointless.  Can you  see where he is? I will find him and tell him it’s not true.” Olivia added.

 

 

 

“He put a cloak over you, Olivia.  He put one over himself as well.  But when I could not see you...I feared that the two of you had betrayed me.”  Heimdall admitted.

 

 

 

Olivia kept a straight face.

 

 

 

“Eamonn would never do that.” she said truthfully. She was the one that had practically thrown herself at him that night.

 

 

 

King Odin nodded.  Olivia could not read Heimdall’s expression.  

 

 

 

“You may take your leave, Olivia of Asgard. Your husband will see you back through the portal.”

 

 

 

Olivia bowed,  then turned and walked out of the royal room.  She soon found herself walking.  Walking and walking until she arrived at the waterfall where she and Heimdall had first made love.

 

 

 

She sensed his presence behind her and reluctantly turned to him.

 

 

 

“You do believe me? About Eamonn?”

 

 

 

“If  you believe me about your mother. I would never lie like that.  I love you.  I want you here in Asgard,  but I have to come to accept the fact that that cannot happen until Eamonn and I settle this disagreement,  that I am sure is about our marriage.”

 

 

 

Olivia moved closer to him.

 

 

 

“I will be back. Someday. I have always been very happy when I was here with you, Heimdall. And even if things turn out not to be true...oh, what am I saying?  Of course you are my rightful husband!  My mother is dead! Dead!” she breathed as Heimdall’s mouth captured hers and they kissed intensely.  Heimdall soon lowered Olivia to the ground. He did not want her to come back ‘someday’.  He wanted her here in Asgard, as his wife, for always...

 

 

 

And under the heat of the Asgard sun,  Olivia guided Heimdall’s engorged penetration into her intimate warmth.  They both moaned in unison as he settled deeply within her.  Then, Olivia began to move slowly upon him, leaning low like a horse jockey would.  Her breasts brushed teasingly across Heimdall’s lips and his mouth moved forward to capture one of her nipples, while his large hands cupped her buttocks protectively.

 

 

 

The sheer fullness of his girth inside of her,  rendered Olivia almost breathless as she continued to rock slowly to and fro, until Heimdall began to knife his hips upward and soon Olivia was riding him hard, like a stallion rides the wind.  They were both caught off guard by the primal and ferocious pleasure that followed until finally, Olivia collapsed in the cocoon of his strong arms.  She could not keep straddling this double life she was leading.  And yet, Heimdall loved her.   When would John Luther say those words to her?

 

 


 

 

Queen Frigga’s ladies in waiting had sewn up her ‘Earth’ dress and she wore it as Heimdall escorted her through the portal and...

 

 

 

They were not in her kitchen.

 

 

 

Eamonn’s body was lying in the woods in front of them!  Heimdall cursed and yelled loudly, bending over his brother,  while Olivia looked around wildly! This was some kind of trap!

 

 

 

“Get out of here! This is a trap! Take Eamonn back to Asgard! I will be along later! I’ll contact Jane!”

 

 

 

“I will not leave you here! Where is this place? My brother’s killer is probably still here!”

 

 

 

GO!  Just take Eamonn and go!”  she hissed, now more convinced that she was not in danger of being killed. Not that.

 

 

 

Heimdall grabbed the back of  her head and kissed her soundly,  before bending down to pick up his brother. Olivia rested a hand on Eamonn’s head before watching Heimdall take him back to Asgard.

 

 

 

As soon as the portal closed,  Stacker Pentecost’s jeep appeared.  Near train tracks. He was in uniform.

 

 

 

“I should have figured you were behind this!” Olivia snapped.

 

 

 

“Tell me how to make that portal appear, Olivia?”

 

 

 

“Go to hell!” Olivia snapped and began walking.   She did not look back until she heard Stacker start the jeep and begin to race it towards her down the wooded, road path!  Olivia could not believe he was going to have the nerve to run her down!

 

 

 

She kicked off her shoes and began running as fast as she could,  but she was no match for a vehicle!   She ended up throwing her shoes away and running wildly, her arms flailing about!  

 

 

 

She could feel the jeep speeding to pull up beside her and the next thing she knew,  Stacker tore her newly repaired dress off of her causing Olivia to literally ran out of it!   She kept running, trying to zig zag but her efforts were futile.  She felt her hair being grabbed and Olivia screamed her head off as she was pulled into jeep,  unaware that Stacker had unzipped his fly and released his eager and waiting  manhood!

 

 

 

Olivia was promptly mounted on to his large, ripe pole and she screamed with deafening  rage at being taken this way!

 

 

 

DAMN YOU!” she screamed, grabbing the steering wheel.  Stacker’s foot was on the gas and she was desperately trying to keep them from being killed,  while helplessly dribbling up and down on Stacker’s cock! 

 

 

 

The terrain turned rocky and Stacker’s throbbing member squelched inside of her as it worked it’s way deeper and deeper into her.  Stacker’s hands were underneath her breasts, while his damning mouth buried itself in the back of her neck.

 

 

 

DAMN YOU! STOP IT!”  Olivia screamed while writhing on him.  She hated and despised him for killing Eamonn and hurting Heimdall the way he had! She hated and despised him for telling Zoe about miscarrying their child!  But most of all, she hated and despised how stupid she had been back then. How she had allowed herself to be used by a man that just wanted to advance his career through her father! 

 

 

 

Suddenly,  Stacker pulled his lips off of her neck!

 

 

 

“NO, DAMN YOU, OLIVIA POPE! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME WANT YOU! DAMN YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME SHARE OUR GRIEF OVER OUR BABY AND DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU MORE THAN LOVE!” he screamed back.  His  hands then moved down to her hips and while gripping them hard, he began to yank her up and down on his formidable girth in a raw act of erotic possession.

 

 

 

Olivia’s buttocks smacked and pounded against his balls as she now had taken all of his meaty organ in!  The jeep crashed against a tree but both Olivia and Stacker were undeterred and unhurt. She swiveled around quickly and began to leap rapidly up and down upon him. His  hands now dug into her buttocks and their lips brushed against one another’s. Their lust soared to heights never experienced before, until unholy pleasure wracked Olivia’s body that drowned her in passion and scalded her with shame.

 

 

 

Hours later,  Stacker pressed Olivia down into his hard mattress, as his full hip, hammer like penetrations resulted in deep scratches on his upper back. Olivia’s legs were locked around Stacker’s waist as he tirelessly and repeatedly buried himself within her beautiful, ripe young body.  Their passion violently spilled over and Stacker reluctantly rolled off of her to catch his breath.

 

 

 

Olivia rose and walked into the bathroom to shower and clear her head. Stacker got up as well and padded over to his cellphone. He could feel sweat drying on his body as he glanced through his messages, then turned to  walk into the bathroom as well.

 

 

 

Olivia was bent over the sink, rinsing her face. When she stood upright, she saw Stacker’s reflection in the mirror.  She turned to him.

 

 

 

“We needed that.” she whispered.

 

 

 

“We did.” Stacker agreed. Olivia slowly put her hands on his chest.

 

 

 

“This has to be goodbye.  I don’t want to keep hating you.  Just forget what you saw.  Please?”

 

 

 

“You couldn’t hate me if you tried, luv. I know that now.  You gave yourself to me because you love me.”  he said and handed her ring box.

 

 

 

“I’m going to find a way to Asgard.  You can warn the people there or not. You can visit all you want.  I will find another way to reach my goal without involving you.  But there is no escaping the fact that you will be my wife. I never wanted anything else but that.” Stacker said, brushing a soft kiss across her mouth,  before leaving the bathroom.  

 

 

 

Olivia closed her eyes and put the box on top of the toilet without even looking at it.  Heimdall had said he loved her.  Stacker had declared his love. One left to go.

 

 


 

 

 

If John Luther hadn’t believed Zoe before,  he would have to believe her now.

 

 

 

Eli and her were dining in a very chic and private restaurant in the country.   She was scarcely listening as she was replaying her conversation with John in her head,  while Eli spoke of going back to the states to comfort Michelle.  Apparently her brother had been found dead.

 

 

 

Zoe glanced around and got the shock of her life.  

 

 

 

Stacker and Olivia walked in, his arm enclosed around her waist as they waited to be seated.  Zoe took note of the black,   strapless Valentino dress Olivia was wearing that accentuated her figure.  They had a very short wait as Stacker’s proprietary hold on Olivia’s middle,  dropped to the small of her back and they made their way to a table.

 

 

 

Zoe turned to look at Eli,  but she found he had seen what she had seen.  That lying bitch!

 

 

 

“Bravo, Olivia.” Eli smiled.  He was thrilled!  Because that meant that his only daughter had come to her senses and settled on a man much like her own father.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8 by PriscillaPal

 

John would’ve been lying to himself if he pretended that what Zoe had told him,   was something he could ignore.

 

 

 

He could not.

 

 

 

He had to know just how long and deep Olivia’s relationship with his loathsome cousin,  Stacker Pentecost, had went on.

 

 

 

John had found her note when he arrived home and between thinking about unsolved cases and the idea of Olivia rutting around with that bastard, he didn’t get one wink of sleep.   He knew Zoe. There was something more she had wanted to say about this whole thing but had not.

 

 

 

He would wait for Olivia to tell him.

 

 

 

She had called and told him she would be home this morning. John was sitting on the couch,  ignoring a text about a case, when the front door opened and Olivia walked in carrying an overnight bag. She threw it down and ran into his arms! She then kissed him with so much fervor and desire,  that his erection was obvious to them both.  But John bit back his desire and set her away from him.

 

 

 

“We need to talk.”  he said softly.   Olivia eyed him.

 

 

 

“Okay.  Let’s sit down...”

 

 

 

“No.  I want you to tell me if you were ever involved with a man  named Stacker Pentecost. Because if you were, he is my cousin. And I loathe him. You could not have known that, obviously,  but I need to hear from you that it is over.”

 

 

 

Olivia said nothing at first.

 

 

 

She then said the words.

 

 

 

“I was involved with him a couple of years ago.  I got pregnant, had a miscarriage and that was the end of the relationship.”

 

 

 

John slowly let go of her.

 

 

 

“You were going  to have that arsehole’s child???”

 

 

 

Olivia raised a brow!

 

 

 

“Okay, what is this?  It’s in the past! Did Zoe say something to you?”

 

 

 

“Zoe has never lied to me.  She was looking out for me.  You’re with me because Stacker and I  supposedly look alike, is that it?  Have you seen him recently?”

 

 

 

Olivia suddenly slapped him!

 

 

 

“Shut up! Suddenly my father’s whore tells you a story about me and I have to answer for it?! To hell with you!”

 

 

 

John put a finger in her face!

 

 

 

“Don’t you ever speak of Zoe that way! She is a beautiful woman, inside and out and....”

 

 

 

“Whore! She’s a whore!”  Olivia now yelled.

 

 

 

John grabbed her shoulders roughly and began shaking her!

 

 

 

“Zoe is twice the woman you are! Your father and you have used me and my wife for your own sick purposes...”

 

 

 

Olivia just began laughing. Laughing at John’s naiveté and all of the things he still did not know!  She thought about telling him that she had been with Stacker and not out of town last night,  but she didn’t think his ego could take it! When Zoe came to him with this, John should have believed HER, not Zoe! He shouldn’t even be asking her any of this! 

 

 

 

John was beyond furious as he continued to shake Olivia, who would not stop laughing! Had she really been in the states? Or had she been with his cousin?

 

 

 

“Stop laughing!” he hissed.  “If Stacker is who you want then you can damned well have him!”

 

 

 

Olivia’s reply to that,   was to pull her sweater up, just above her naked breasts, that were bobbing wildly while John continued to shake her!

 

 

 

“You will never get her away from my father!” Olivia jeered.

 

 

 

“Shut up, damn you!”  John now seethed,  his shaking now turning to rattling, but Olivia was beyond caring!  This is what it always came down to: Zoe Luther. Zoe’s damned word was as good ad gold as far as John was concerned!  She couldn’t imagine what John would have said if SHE had come to him with some story about Zoe...

 

 

 

Yes she could. He’s be furious.  Like he was now.  He’d be furious  because he loved his wife. 

 

 

 

And not her.

 

 

 

 

  Olivia took her sweater off and tossed it across the room  all while John kept shaking her!  Her breasts continued to bounce joyously, as if they were laughing at him as well.

 

 

 

Finally,  John Luther could not resist her naked beauty and ceased rattling her.  He suddenly kissed Olivia brutally and she bit his tongue! He swore,  dropping his pants quickly,  before reaching down to yank her skirt up,  seize and lift her bare buttocks...

 

 

 

John then used his pelvic muscles to impale Olivia upon his seething spear of flesh, before beginning a volley of crude and cruel penetrations.   

 

 

 

“ZOE. IS. INNOCENT. DO. YOU. HEAR. ME!”  John growled, losing control as his punctuated thrusts only seemed to make Olivia now laugh hysterically.  He stopped his barbaric onslaught and his mouth lunged for hers in a hard kiss,  before he turned, still holding her to him and hurried up the stairs with her,  all while Olivia dangled  off of his searing stalk helplessly, her legs splayed widely apart as she kicked out with fury....

 

 

 

John fell onto their bed with her and began a relentless cycle of pumping thrusts that made Olivia forget the nasty words they had exchanged, along with their very real problems.   She grabbed his buttocks with both hands and tried to push him deeper and deeper inside of her, while spreading her legs as far apart as she could. She moved with him again and again and again until they both cried out,  the force of their passion hitting them in volcanic spurts.

 

 

 

  After, they lay sandwiched together for several long moments before John began the process of disentangling himself from her and standing up.  He ran his hands down his face and slowly walked over to the bay window in the room.  He stared out moodily,  beyond caring if he was seen by someone looking up his way.

 

 

 

 

Olivia sat up and clasped her knees.   John turned back toward her.

 

 

 

“This isn’t  going to work, luv.”  he said quietly.  He slowly walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. He reached out and caressed her back.

 

 

 

“I am engaged to your cousin.  I am also involved with someone else that you wouldn’t understand.” Olivia confessed and then moved to get up off of the bed.   John stared at her back, trying to comprehend the few words that had just come out of her mouth.

 

 

 

“So that was rubbish about the relationship with Stacker ending?” he asked.

 

 

 

She turned to face him.

 

 

 

“Much like it was ‘rubbish’ that we were actually going to try to make this work.”

 

 

 

“I did try! Everything was bloody fine until Zoe told me that! You’ve been seeing my cousin behind my back!”

 

 

 

Olivia sighed.

 

 

 

“With Stacker,  there is no ‘seeing him’. You are there when he needs you and he has little time for anything else.  His career is the military.   He was never a threat to you.”

 

 

 

“That’s your explanation??? You just told me you’re engaged to him!”

 

 

 

Suddenly, Olivia was tired.  Tired of lying. Tired of defending herself to three men that now that she did think about, did look a little bit alike.

 

 

 

“You said it yourself, John.  It isn’t going to work. Pack your things and leave.” Olivia said quietly, before turning to saunter into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her.

 

 

 

John slowly stood up and began looking for his clothing.  He picked up his pants and for a brief moment, wondered what the hell  had just happened between himself and Liv? She had been cheating on him with his cousin and someone else she wouldn’t name.  And yet he couldn’t glean whether she cared anything for his cousin or this other person?  When would she have had the time to become involved with yet another  man?

 

 

 

He wasn’t satisfied with her answers.  He wanted to know more.  John dropped his pants on the floor and headed towards the bathroom door. He knocked--loudly.

 

 

 

“Liv! Open the door or I’m coming in!”

 

 

 

The shower turned on and John opened the door,  determined not to let her avoid answering his questions.  But what happened next, was something he found he could never quite explain to anyone.

 

 

 

Not without seeming daft.

 

 

 

John opened the door and something like thunder and lightening exploded into his senses, knocking him back into the bedroom and to the ground! Then, just as suddenly as it had happened, it was over.

 

 

 

The ‘storm’ was over, the shower was off and Olivia Pope was gone.  And it would be nine years before Detective Inspector John Luther would see her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9 by PriscillaPal

 

Olivia did not have the time to react, or let the reality of losing John Luther sink in.  She had two other men to deal with.

 

 

 

Olivia was pulled back to Asgard from her shower! She was drawn back into that world and immediately covered with a rich looking blanket,  before she was ushered to her quarters, bathed and dressed for Eamonn’s funeral.

 

 

 

She stood at Heimdall’s side as his brother’s coffin was set to sea. It drifted a long way before gently spilling over a waterfall.  Olivia could not help but wonder if that would be her homecoming,  if she died here?  Or even if she died on Earth,  would Heimdall pull her body from her realm,  to bring her to Asgard and say goodbye to her in a similar fashion?

 

 

 

She was holding Heimdall’s hand and he squeezed it gently. He did not outwardly show any grief,  but Olivia could feel his despair resonate through her.  She felt eyes on her and noted that Loki was staring at her. He was standing next to King Odin and Queen Frigga. Olivia nodded to him coolly,   before staring off towards the waterfall that Eamonn’s coffin had went over.  There was a rainbow at the end of it.

 

 

 

Mourners began to disperse and that gave Loki the opportunity to approach them.

 

 

 

“Heimdall,  Eamonn was a great warrior.  I fear however,  that your capture of his killer,  will not be enough to set things right.”  Loki said, now staring at Olivia. Olivia raised a brow and looked from Loki to Heimdall.

 

 

 

“What is he talking about?” Olivia asked Heimdall.

 

 

 

But Heimdall’s yellow eyes glittered wrathfully at Loki!

 

 

 

“Nothing that directly concerns him.”  was Heimdall’s answer.

 

 

 

Loki now grinned!

 

 

 

“Eamonn was like a brother to me! I was more of a brother to him than you ever were! His finding that out was his undoing!” Loki insisted.

 

 

 

“Is this about my mother again?  Is that what this is all about? Heimdall, I explained to King Odin...”  Olivia began.  But Heimdall cut her off.

 

 

 

“You did, Little One.  And you certainly do not need to explain it again.”  was his answer.

 

 

 

“Your mother is alive, Lady Olivia.  Heimdall knew it and because of this, the agreement between your mother’s family and Heimdall’s,  was not brokered properly.”  Loki said matter-of-factly.

 

 

 

“What?” Olivia questioned.  “What are you talking about?”

 

 

 

“Tell the truth, Heimdall...for the sake of your dead brother!” Loki hissed.  Heimdall’s response to that was to grab him by the throat and throw him across the room!  Swords were unsheathed and Olivia’s eyes grew wide with fear and shock!  Why would Loki say such a stupid thing about her mother?  And these Asgardians got those swords out pretty quick when they were upset!

 

 

 

Thor parted through the trouble with Jane Foster by his side.

 

 

 

“It is time to tell your wife the truth, Heimdall.  Loki has spoken in front of all. Others will question it.”

 

 

 

Olivia looked at Thor and Jane.  What the hell was going on here?  Jane was looking at her with sympathy! Why???

 

 

 

Heimdall reached for Olivia’s arm.

 

 

 

“Thor is right.  I must have a word with you.  In private.”

 

 

 

Olivia clenched her jaw.

 

 

 

“More than a word, I suspect.” she said coolly.

 

 

 


 

 

Heimdall dismissed the servants then closed the doors to their private quarters.  He turned to her and spoke.

 

 

 

“The arrangement between the Farah’s on Earth and my family was irrevocable.  Eamonn was supposed to marry your mother.”

 

 

 

“Yes! I know that, Heimdall! And when my mother broke the agreement and married my father, you were next in line for a bride from my family...which would’ve been me.  Eamonn lost out.  And I think I understand what this is all about. Eamonn thought that I should  have been his wife but that’s not what the rules were, right?” Olivia asked.

 

 

 

“Not quite, Little One. You would have been offered to me if your mother was dead.  If your mother was still alive and married to your father,  you became Eamonn’s bride of choice.”

 

 

 

“You all really believe that my mother is alive someplace,  don’t you?  She died in a plane crash, Heimdall!  I am just sick that Eamonn is dead because of a rumor that isn’t true! He should have returned here and accepted what was.” Olivia said firmly.

 

 

 

“But he could not, could he?”  Heimdall asked knowingly.  “Do you think me a fool, Olivia?  Why did Eamonn cloak both of you?”

 

 

 

Olivia coughed!

 

 

 

“Could I have some water? It’s kind of dusty in here...”

 

 

 

“You can have your water after you answer my question.”  was his answer.  Olivia threw up her hands!

 

 

 

“Fine! Fine! Eamonn and I were together. I was upset by your ultimatum and he, I now know,  thought I was his.  I had no plans to come back here after I was with him. I knew you would never forgive me for it.” Olivia replied.

 

 

 

Heimdall closed the distance between them.

 

 

 

“I would have had a  hard time dealing with it, if not for Eamonn’s death.  I was unwise in keeping the true knowledge of our marriage from him. But he is gone and it is over.”

 

 

 

“My mother is not alive.”  Olivia insisted again.

 

 

 

“She is.” Heimdall answered.

 

 

 

“But how do you know?” Olivia asked. Heimdall’s answer was to kiss her fiercely! Olivia responded with equal intensity and she felt his large hands deftly unlacing her gown....

 

 

 

It would be moments later that Heimdall would slip his hand in under her buttocks, raising them so that he could lodge his hardness within her.  He pushed himself inside Olivia with one powerful thrust.  Heimdall’s other arm slid under her back to hold her as his broad chest almost crushed her breasts.

 

 

 

Olivia stared into Heimdall’s yellow furnace eyes, as his pulsing root drove into her again and again and again until she felt herself crashing and twisting in a burst of passion that threatened to consume them both.

 

 

 

Later, in the wee hours of the early morning,  Olivia lay sandwiched in the crook of Heimdall’s strong arms.  Someone else had to be dealt with. And if she had heard Loki right, Stacker was imprisoned here on Asgard and she needed to see him.

 

 

 

Chapter 10 by PriscillaPal

 

 

Zoe could not believe John’s nerve, showing up at Obsidian Manor in the middle of the night! She wrapped her silk robe tightly around her as Eli stared at John as if he had lost his mind!

 

 

 

“You’re saying that my daughter disappeared while taking a shower? Is that what you’re telling me, Inspector?”  Eli said,  his voice dripping with contempt.  Zoe was embarrassed for John and angry with Olivia!

 

 

 

 

John didn’t care about how Zoe and Eli Pope were looking at him.   Because he had no doubts whatsoever that such a peculiar event, could only be tied to Eli Pope himself!  He did something to Liv to make her disappear like that! Just like he did something, along with that Kambrick chap, to make all of those dinner guests disappear.  

 

 

 

 

“John,”  Zoe said,  stepping forward, “do you know how this sounds?  You said Olivia and yourself had a fight. She’s playing a trick on you, is all.”

 

 

 

“She can be juvenile.” Eli said coolly. But John stared at him.  There was something in his eyes...it was almost as if he actually did believe Liv had disappeared.  But even more interesting,  John got the distinct impression that Eli Pope LIKED the fact that he was confused and upset by what had happened.

 

 

 

“Yes, John,”  Zoe seconded, “I think she’s clearly trying to get back at you for your fight.  You did say you fought,  didn’t you?”

 

 

 

“You fought,” Eli said, “and my daughter had sense enough to walk out on you, Inspector. What the both of you were trying to pull was never going to work out anyway.”

 

 

 

John clenched his jaw.

 

 

 

“I will confess that Olivia and I had ulterior motives when we first began seeing one another. But it grew into something.”

 

 

 

“Then why did Olivia leave?”  Eli argued.

 

 

 

“She didn’t leave.  I have all of her possessions including her purse, clothes and car.  She did not go anywhere.  And I would not be here putting up with your rubbish if she had just ‘walked out on me’.”  John said coolly.  His tone was cool but he was about ready to explode!  And Zoe’s being here, backing him up,  didn’t help matters.

 

 

 

His cellphone rang in that moment,  and John pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the Caller ID, hoping it was Olivia.

 

 

 

It was work. He answered it.

 

 

 

“This is DCI Luther.”

 

 

 

“John,” Rose Teller said in an urgent tone, “something has happened at the flat you share with Olivia.  A body was found.”

 

 

 

 

Zoe could see that whatever John was hearing,  was upsetting. Then again, he took all cases like that--to heart. She glanced at Eli and took note that he seemed keenly interested in John’s phone call as well.  John hung up and stared at Eli.

 

 

 

“A body was found at our flat.  And it’’s not Olivia. I thought you would be interested to know  that Michelle Landau was found strangled--in our shower.”   

 

 

Zoe gasped and looked at Eli,  who stared back at John with utter hatred and loathing!

 

 

 

“What are you talking about?! Why would Michelle be in Olivia’s home?”

 

 

 

Zoe rested a hand on Eli’s arm but he snatched it away!  John raised an eyebrow.

 

 

 

“I have no idea. I do know this is the same woman who reported her brother missing from that dinner that was put on by the Kambrick Group.  His body WAS found.  She is also the woman that called for help when you were ‘thrown’ from your horse, Zoe.  So if anything,  this makes me believe more than ever that Olivia did not just walk out of our flat!” John snapped.  He then looked at Zoe.

 

 

 

“I’m scared for you. Leave with me right now.” 

 

 

 

Eli shook his head in disgust and looked at Zoe.  What he saw staring back at him was a surprise.

 

 

 

It was suspicion.

 

 

 

“Zoe? What is it?”  Eli asked calmly.

 

 

 

“I just....just...had a flash of memory. I don’t know where it came from....”

 

 

 

 

John moved towards her and grabbed her shoulders!

 

 

 

 

“What is it?  What are you remembering?”

 

 

 

“Leave, Inspector! Right now before I have you thrown out! I will help Zoe deal with whatever this is!”  Eli snapped.

 

 

 

 

But suddenly, everything came back in a rush!  She remembered seeing Michelle and Eli in the woods,  then running off and falling...

 

 

 

Zoe looked at Eli coldly.

 

 

 

“I saw you with Michelle. I saw her riding you like she didn’t have a care in the world. And your rutting grunts...”

 

 

 

Eli folded his arms and didn’t even have the decency to look ashamed.  John now focused on him.

 

 

 

“So Zoe didn’t fall off of a horse?”

 

 

 

“No.” Eli admitted.  “And apparently the drug I gave you to keep you from remembering any of that,  needs tweaking.”

 

 

 

Zoe moved towards him and slapped him viciously!

 

 

 

“You don’t even deny it?!  And  now you have the nerve to admit you drugged me into not remembering?!  John was right about you!”

 

 

 

“And so was Liv!”  John barked.   “Where is she?  Did she find all of this out and...”

 

 

 

“Inspector,  if you think Olivia’s being missing,  has anything to do with your pitiful life,  you have a lot to learn. And you’re not bright enough to get to the truth. Not even remotely.  Your cousin, however, he is the man for my daughter.   You agree, don’t you, Zoe?”

 

 

 

“Shut up!”  Zoe hissed.  “I’m leaving here.  I’ll send for my things later.”

 

 

 

“You should leave.  The Inspector here is going to need a lawyer.  I think it is a hell of a coincidence that Michelle is dead in the shower that Olivia supposedly disappeared from.  I am an old family friend of Michelle’s mother.  I’ll  make sure there is an investigation.” Eli replied.

 

 

 

John grinned!

 

 

 

“Somehow, Pope, I don’t think Michelle’s mother is going to like hearing how you two were shagging out in a forest.  And YOU are my alibi for whenever Ms. Landau’s body was placed in my flat.  I  have no doubt we’ll find that she was killed elsewhere.”

 

 

 

“Oh Eli!” Zoe moaned.  “Just admit it if you killed her!

 

 

 

Now Eli slapped Zoe!  John grabbed him by the throat and shoved him backwards,  sending him sprawling onto the hardwood floor!

 

 

 

“GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, BOTH OF YOU!!! GET THE HELL OUT!”  Eli yelled.  John grabbed Zoe’s arm and they hurried out of Obsidian Manor. Once the door slammed,  Eli slowly got up and walked over to his liquor cabinet.   He knew that Michelle was working with government officials to find something on him, yes,  but...now he had to wonder if she herself had gotten in over her head?

 

 

 

His hands shook as he sipped a brandy. No, he didn’t kill Michelle.  And he didn’t really think Luther had done it either.  He didn’t have the guts.   But Eli would make sure he found out who had killed his lovely Michelle...and make them pay his own way.

 

 

 


 

 

Olivia awoke to find Heimdall gone, as per the norm. She rarely if ever  awoke to find him still in bed with her. Then again,  his job was never ending. He really shouldn’t have taken the time he did with her.

 

 

 

She got up,  but on thick, royal looking robe and left their quarters.  She then found a palace guard and asked him to escort her to where Stacker Pentecost was being kept. The guard did not seem surprised by her request nor did he refuse her.

 

 

 

“Your cells seem very clean.  There’s not a lot of people here either.”  Olivia noted out loud.  The prison quarters seemed devoid of actual prisoners.

 

 

 

“Lady Olivia, we don’t usually spare people to imprison them.  Marshal Pentecost is only here because we have proof that he is a descendant of Heimdall’s.”  the guard said casually. Olivia stopped in her tracks!  What????

 

 

 

“I’m sorry,  what did you say?”  Olivia asked.

 

 

 

“Marshall Pentecost is a descendant of your husband’s.  He should be able to replace Eamonn whenever Heimdall wants to spend some time with you, Lady Olivia.  That is, until you bear children. Then they can carry on the tradition of watching of Asgard.”

 

 

 

Olivia paled.  Or she felt like she did.  She said nothing in response and the guard turned and continued to lead her through the prison cells until they reached the one with Stacker inside.  He was wearing a military uniform and he did not look surprised to see her.   Olivia asked the guard to leave them and he soon left the area.

 

 

 

Olivia walked up to the cell door and peered in. Stacker walked up as well.

 

 

 

“You look beautiful. Befitting of a wife of an Asgardian.”  Stacker noted.

 

 

 

“Tell me what I can do?”

 

 

 

“You don’t want to know why I’m here?”  Stacker asked. Olivia shrugged.

 

 

 

“As I’ve said many times before,  you’re much like my father. I’ve learned not to ask you things you don’t want to tell.”  Olivia replied.

 

 

 

“Do you remember hearing of a story some years ago,  about an attack on the West Coast?” he asked.

 

 

 

“An attack?”

 

 

 

“A zoo animal escaped and killed many people.”

 

 

 

Olivia stared into Stacker’s eyes and she raised a brow.

 

 

 

“Yes and no. The only thing I remember hearing about what some kind of giant water creature escaping from a zoo...it seemed stupid that any zoo would keep something like that. But the story seemed to go away after awhile...”

 

 

 

“Your father made sure it went away. And he provided me with the financial backing to make sure that we could keep the creature, and its like, away.”  Stacker said firmly.

 

 

 

“Stacker, what are you talking about?”  Olivia asked,  now wondering if his imprisonment had caused him to lose his mind!

 

 

 

“Olivia,  I need for you to listen to me:  that ‘zoo escape’ was more serious than most people realized. Many people that witnessed it were either jailed or killed, because we could not allow such mass panic to run rampant in the world. But that creature did not escape from a zoo.  It came out of an ocean rift. A rift that leads to another universe.  I assumed that the creatures came from here when....” 

 

 

 

Stacker suddenly stopped talking. Olivia backed away a bit.

 

 

 

“When I was approached by Heimdall and the Asgardians, right?”

 

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

 

“That zoo escape happened shortly before I met you.  So you’re admitting you used me?”

 

 

 

“No, Olivia, because you were approached by the people in this realm after you broke off with me.  Listen to me, luv:  I was wrong about the creature coming from here but that does not mean we’re not still in danger from it. And something else.”

 

 

 

Olivia interrupted him.

 

 

 

“I know about your being related to Heimdall. Which means John is related as well. They want to keep you here.”

 

 

 

“Yes, but that’s not what I was going to say. Liv, your mother IS alive. That is true.  And I have been thinking for a long time that if things were ever going to work out for us, you needed to know that and face it. Heimdall did lie to Eamonn on that front.  He can see where she is right now at this moment.”

 

 

 

Olivia slowly backed away from the cell door,  turned and hurried off! She ignored his repeated calling of her name and his declarations of love, as she hurried back to her quarters and prepared to return to her world--and face her father.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11 by PriscillaPal

 

Olivia had no idea how much time had passed since she was in Asgard.  All she knew was that she returned to her townhouse to find crime scene tape in her bathroom!  John’s things were gone and the place itself looked disturbed,  as if things and places had been searched.

 

 

 

She didn’t have time to deal with it now.  

 

 

 

Olivia changed into slacks  and a white sweater, and drove out to Obsidian Manor. She had not called ahead to find out if her father was even there. She just sensed he would be there. Waiting for her.

 

 

 

She was not wrong.

 

 

 

A man that clearly was not a servant, let her in. He looked vaguely familiar. And it was as Olivia stepped over the threshold, that she realized who  he was.

 

 

 

It was Shepard Kambrick of the Kambrick group. Answering her father’s door.  Was he here meeting  Zoe?

 

 

 

“It is clear that you recognize me, Miss Pope. Your father is waiting for you in his study.”

 

 

 

“Why are you answering his door?” Olivia asked, her tone a bit sharp.

 

 

 

“Eli and I are old friends.  He needed a shoulder to cry on.  Zoe left him. She decided to return to her husband. But you knew that,  didn’t you?” Kambrick asked,  his own tone brimming with feigned sympathy.

 

 

 

Olivia ignored his murdering ass and walked to her father’s study. She slid open the doors, then closed them again.  Kambrick was not nearby,  thank God!  Eli,  who had been sitting in a highback chair in front of the fireplace, glanced over at her. He stood up.

 

 

 

“Olivia.  You're back.  Would you like some wine?  I have a nice port that just came in.”

 

 

 

“Why is there crime scene tape at the town house?”

 

 

 

Eli was pouring her a glass when he half turned.

 

 

 

“Michelle Landau was found strangled in your shower.  The police think that she was killed someplace else and planted in your apartment.  I personally think that Detective Inspector Luther did it.  I don’t know how many times I told you he was no damned good.”

 

 

 

“And yet Shepard Kambrick opened your door to me.  Common sense would dictate that he’d be the number one suspect. Considering he killed her brother.” Olivia said wryly.

 

 

 

“Shepard would never be so crude and he’s an old friend. He came here looking for Zoe and I had to tell him that she had walked out on me--for John Luther.” Eli said in a fake sounding, sad voice.

 

 

 

“My God, Dad! Did you ever love her?”

 

 

 

Eli’s expression changed.

 

 

 

“I planned to make her my wife.”

 

 

 

“Then why did she leave?  I mean I told her you were no damned good until I was blue in the face! So did John! And now ‘suddenly’, she comes to her senses?” 

 

 

 

Eli set his drink down.

 

 

 

“I’m sure you did not come here to discuss Zoe.  Or even John since you left him. Why are you here, Olivia?”

 

 

 

 

“Stacker told me that my mother is alive.  I see no reason why he’d lie about that.  And we both know that you would never call him a liar.”  Olivia said firmly.

 

 

 

“Stacker,”  a voice said, “is in a very bad situation.  And I need him back here.”

 

 

 

Olivia almost jumped as Nick Fury came out of the shadows of the room and stood next to her father.

 

 

 

“What is this?”  Olivia asked,  backing back a bit.

 

 

 

“There is no need for you to be afraid. I’m Nick Fury and I’m with a government organization called ‘S.H.I.E.L.D’. Jane Foster and Thor are associates of mine.”

 

 

 

Olivia relaxed slightly hearing that.  She then eyed her father briefly before looking at Nick again.

 

 

 

“Okay...Thor and Jane are good people.  So how is it that you know my father?”

 

 

 

Eli smiled.

 

 

 

“Oh my daughter is quite the comedian.”

 

 

 

Nick looked at Eli.  He was not going to play around with this sonofabitch. He had no doubt that Michelle’s cover had been exposed and that Eli, or one of his operatives,  had killed her.   He was forced to,  in this moment,  stifle his grief and hatred for Eli,  for the sake of this world.

 

 

 

He looked back at Olivia.

 

 

 

“Thor has tried to speak to Heimdall and his father, King Odin about the matter of Marshal Pentecost being returned here.  But Heimdall feels that Stacker can replace Eamonn.  That means he can spend time being your husband if someone else can watch over the rainbow bridge.”

 

 

 

“I get that, Mr. Fury, but Stacker just looks like Heimdall.  There is no guarantee that he can do what Heimdall or Eamonn could do.” Olivia said.

 

 

 

“Thor has tried to tell his father and Heimdall this,  but other measures might have to be taken to free him.” Nick said.

 

 

 

“I can’t talk to Heimdall, if that’s what you’re asking.” Olivia said calmly. 

 

 

 

“No,  Olivia,  that is not what is being asked of you.”  Eli said in tone that sounded contrite. Olivia stared at him in confusion,  before losing consciousness and slumping to the ground.   Shepard Kambrick had pricked the back of her neck with a sedative and was now disposing of the syringe.  Nick moved to check Olivia’s vitals as Eli stared down at her.

 

 

 

“Well?  What now?” Kambrick asked.

 

 

 

“You go back to the U.S..”  Eli said.  “And I will clean up your mess...as per the norm.  And  if you were not such a ‘talented’ operative,  I would get rid of you.”

 

 

 

Kambrick ignored the threat.

 

 

 

“I take it you will want me to take charge of securing a new location for your wife?”  he asked. Eli nodded and Kambrick left the study. Nick slowly rose, turned and back handed Eli!

 

 

 

“The ONLY reason I am going along with ANY of this, is for the greater good of this planet!  But you didn’t get away with anything here. And neither did your ‘operative’ there!”

 

 

 

Eli wiped blood from his mouth.

 

 

 

“I didn’t kill Michelle. Believe it or not,  what happened to her had more to do with John Luther than you’d think. There’s a rogue cop in the Serious Crimes Unit.  John is on to him. Michelle was in the wrong  place at the wrong time---which is on you.”  Eli said coldly.

 

 

 

Nick said nothing. Michelle had been sent in to find the Asgardian portal in Olivia’s shower and...

 

 

 

Had been murdered. But something else belonging to Olivia had been discovered and now verified.

 

 

 

Nick took a deep breath and then spoke.

 

 

 

“The twin babies that Olivia are now carrying,  should secure Marshal Pentecost’s  release from Asgard.  Thor and Jane are going to have to serve as a liaison between our realms.”

 

 

 

“I will give Olivia the memory erasing drug after she gives birth.  I suppose you have decided who will get to raise MY grandchildren.”   Eli noted bitterly.

 

 

 

“If Heimdall thinks that Olivia has given him children,  he will let Pentecost go.  They will stay in Asgard with him.  Marshal Pentecost's duties are dire. He won’t have time to care for any children.”

 

 

 

“Even if he knows Olivia is the mother?  I know what you think of me,  Fury.  But I do love my daughter. And Stacker Pentecost is the man for her. You could at least give him one of them.”

 

 

 

“No.” Nick said.  “They both go to Asgard. And Pentecost is to know nothing about it.  Or John Luther either.”

 

 

 

Eli glanced down at Olivia. In nine months, Olivia Pope would give birth to twin babies,  then forget she ever had them.

 

 

 


 

 

HYDE PARK-NINE YEARS LATER

 

 

The very last thing John Luther wanted to do,  was meet in a park at midnight.

 

 

 

But even worse,  the very last person he wanted to meet in a park at midnight,  was Eli Pope. Frankly, John had hoped to hear that he had died or perished in some horrible way.  Clearly, that was not the case, since he was looking at him as he sat on a park bench, and smiling as if they were old friends.

 

 

 

“Detective Inspector. It is still ‘Detective Inspector’, right? You haven’t received some long overdue promotion that I missed hearing about?”

 

 

 

 

“What do you want?”  was John’s answer to his question.

 

 

 

 

“Oh Detective Inspector.  This meeting isn’t about me.  It’s about you--and my daughter.”

 

 

 

“There is nothing  between Liv and myself.  You saw to that.”

 

 

 

“I saw to that?  How did I do that? Did I tell Zoe to go back to you?  I guess I don’t have to point out that she would still be alive now if she had just married me.”

 

 

 

Eli didn’t move a muscle as John grabbed his coat collar and yanked him up off of that bench!

 

 

 

“You have the bloody nerve to say that to me?!  You drugged Zoe into forgetting what that Landau woman and you did to her and made her last year unhappy...”

 

 

 

“She wasn’t with me the last year of her life.”  Eli said coolly.  “She was with you.  And apparently the same problems the two of you had, before she began seeing me,  reappeared again.  I know she was seeing someone else when she was killed.  A Mark North?  And she was killed by a fellow officer of yours--Ian Reed.  He killed Michelle Landau as well.”

 

 

 

John suddenly let go of Eli and gaped at him!

 

 

 

“Ian killed Michelle Landau?”  he repeated.  “For what purpose?”

 

 

 

“He was dirty even back then.  He obviously was threatened by something you knew. Or something you didn’t know you knew. Michelle was working for a special government agency and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

 

 

 

John squinted at this detestable man.

 

 

 

“What the bloody hell are you talking about? What does Michelle Landau’s ‘working for a special government agency’ and her being in Liv’s shower, have to do with one another?”

 

 

 

“Plenty.  But nothing I can reveal.  And I’m not here to rehash the past.”

 

 

 

“You’re doing a bloody good imitation of it thus far.  Say what you have to say so I can be on my way.”   John said pointedly.

 

 

 

“My daughter’s life went to hell in handbasket after she left you.  Surely you heard about her disastrous affair with the former president of the United States?”

 

 

 

John said nothing. Yes, he had heard about it.  He had also forced it out of his mind and concentrated on his work.

 

 

 

“I’ll take your silence as a ‘yes’.  Thomas Fitzgerald Grant is free.  He is no longer president and his ex-wife is now sitting in that White House.  I know the prevailing line of thought is that I care nothing for my own daughter.  That couldn’t be further from the truth.  In your own way, you were a stabilizing force for her.  Olivia needs stability. She needs a man that will settle her down.”

 

 

 

John suddenly grinned!

 

 

 

“And you suddenly decided that I’m the man to do that?”

 

 

 

“It was not a sudden decision, believe me.  Or an ideal one.  This is more like a ‘lesser of two evils’ scenario.”

 

 

 

“I’m flattered.” John said sarcastically.   Eli reached into the inside of his trenchcoat pocket and handed him a bottle of pills.  John reluctantly took them.

 

 

 

“What is this you’re giving me?” he asked, holding the bottle up to a street lamp in the park.

 

 

 

 

“RDX-5.  The pills I gave Zoe to forget about my encounter with Michelle Landau. The drug was tweaked and improved upon by the time I gave them to Olivia.”

 

 

 

John’s eyes flew to Eli’s!

 

 

 

“What?” he whispered.

 

 

 

“You had to be wondering why she never tried to get in contact with you.  These were actually cleverly disguised as birth control pills for at least two months.  The point is this: Olivia does not remember you at all. She doesn’t remember working for the late Prime Minister Urquhart, a fact that I had to work like hell to erase here in this country as well. And online.”

 

 

 

John flung the pills at Eli! The bottle thankfully had a strong seal cap on them and the contents did not spill out. Eli slowly picked them up from the ground and put them back inside his coat.  While doing so, he removed yet another, mysterious looking bottle.

 

 

 

“What the bloody hell is that now? More pills you used to  poison Liv with?”

 

 

 

“No, Detective Inspector.  These are the pills that will restore my daughter’s memories of her time here with you.”  Eli said, holding them out for John to take.

 

 

 

 

John just stared at him.  Eli finally put the pills back inside his inner, jacket pocket. John found his voice.

 

 

 

“By rights, I should arrest you for trying to sell me drugs.  But I won’t. You know why?  Because now I understand some things that have just been....eating at me for years. And if I was interested in pursuing something with Olivia, I wouldn’t drug her, I would...”

 

 

 

“You would what?  She doesn’t remember you. She’d think you were crazy if you dared approach her with this story.  I’ll tell you what, Detective Inspector: I know your career is going nowhere here.  I can get you a job in DC, a place to live...whatever you need.  But your time is running out.  President Grant will be heading back to California and if he succeeds in dragging Olivia into more of his ill fated nonsense--meaning a relationship that just never turns in to marriage, then not even those pills will work on her.  I’ll call you in a few days.”

 

 

 

“Don’t bother.  What Olivia and I had was in the past.”

 

 

 

“For her, Detective Inspector, it never existed.” Eli said, now bringing out the pill bottle again and slamming it against John’s chest before walking off. John let the bottle drop to the ground. He stared at it for the longest time, before slowly reaching down  to pick it up.  He held it for a long moment, before putting it in to his own coat pocket and walking out of the park.

 

 

 

Eli Pope smiled to himself as he walked off in the opposite direction.  It had not been easy for him watching his daughter give birth to babies that were taken from her. Then unwittingly giving her that drug,  along with the repeated supply of them that were disguised as birth control pills for a short while.  Anything could have went wrong.

 

 

 

But they did not. Olivia had believed her father’s story about recovering from some horrible strain of pneumonia that had almost killed her.  She knew nothing of the  children, a boy and a girl,  lost to her and given to a God named Heimdall, who had named them Kniall and Autnym.  Children that belonged just as much to him, than they did to an Asgardian God.  Eli had every intention of getting to know them one day.  Sooner rather than later.

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3575