Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rating: MA, mature situations, strong sexual content, profane language. Disclaimer: Main True Blood Characters belong to Alan Ball, HBO, Charlaine Harris and such. Story is mine. That's all. Purely for entertainment purposes. Nothing else. Author's Notes: Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the long wait. But, I don't apologize for the smut. Leave your reviews. Thanks for reading.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

CHAPTER 14: FLIGHT BACK

 

 

The first three hours of the flight back went smoothly. The plane was practically empty and at no extra cost their tickets were upgraded to first class. Besides enjoying generous leg-room space, large heated leather seats, Tara and Sam took advantage of free champagne service, steak dinners and the sense of privacy that came with it. A traveling business man who sat at the very front row was the only other person that shared the first class section.

"Penny for your thoughts." Sam said to Tara who was staring out the window longingly.

In the background, the stewardess' voice droned over the intercom giving the usual instructions of returning to seats and putting them in the up-right position before the plane began it's decent in the final half-hour of the flight.

"Oh, just that I wish we were still back in Jamaica. That's all." Tara sighed then turned and smiled at Sam sitting next to her.

"We can always come back you know. Maybe makin' it a longer stay." Sam said and reassuringly placed his hand over hers.

"I would love that." Tara replied perking up. She rubbed his hand that was atop hers.

Then there was a brief moment of silence as the two delved deep into their respective private thoughts, each reflecting on the past seven glorious days they had spent together at the resort. Those seven days were bliss. They both looked rested and fit. Their hair and skin glowed. It is amazing what a difference one week of sun, sand, and sex can make in a person's life.

"So, had a good time?" Sam asked breaking the silence.

"The best I've ever had in my entire life." Tara replied.

"You think those guys missed us?" Tara wondered outwardly.

"I'm sure Lafayette and Sookie are looking forward to seeing you." Sam replied.

"Yeah." Tara agreed.

"And your mom too." Sam added.

"Yeah."

"And Jason." Sam went on.

"Y...Sam! Why'd you hav' ta ruin the last fifteen minutes of our vacation bringing him up for?"

"Ah ha, I knew it! You were thinking of him." Sam insisted.

"No, not until now."

"Oh? So, you didn't think of him at least once in the last seven days? I find that hard to believe." Sam said playing devil's advocate.

"Well, if you must know, I didn't get him a damn thing, not even a cheesy souvenir."

"That doesn't prove anything."

Leaning in closer to him, she placed her soft lips to his ear and whispered, "As I lay stretched out on the white sandy beach, Jason was the furthest thing on my mind, 'specially when your large, warm cock was rammed deep inside of me."

"Hmmm..." Sam responded as images of them having sex openly on Pellow Island came to the fore.

"Just the very thought is makin' me wet." Tara mewed in his ear seductively.

"Hmmm..." another low rumble sound came from Sam's throat.

"Here, see for yourself." she said then promptly guided his hand under her black mini skirt. Slowly she moved his hand up between her thighs.

"Ahhhh fuuuuck woman, what are you doin'?" Sam whispered. His eyes widened, surprised at her boldness and at the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Quickly, he looked around to see if anyone was watching. The lone stewardess on duty had already made her way to the opposite end the plane. He felt he didn't have to worry about her at the moment. His concern shifted to the passenger seated only four rows away of them. When he could see that the man had ear-buds in and seemed to be intently viewing a movie, he felt safe to shift his focus to the task at hand. A fat boner in his pants and a hot chick on his hand, everything else pretty much became secondary. He felt as though he was about to burst out of his pants the moment Tara's warm, slick dampness came in contact with his fingers.

"Oooh, oh, baby, ooooh" Tara purred quietly when he inserted his needy fingers inside her.

"So wet." Sam remarked.

He suddenly got a strong urge to hike up her mini, lift her clean up from her seat and plunk her straight down on top of his hot throbbing meat. But, he knew he couldn't. He knew it would create the type of attention they both didn't need.

"Don't stop baby. Finger fuck me. Finger fuck me good." Tara demanded.

Sam always appreciated her sexual assertiveness.

She threw back her head, lightly closed her eyes and parted her knees. He thought, damn, she looks so desirous. More than willing to fulfill her needs, he took three of his fingers, he inserted them in her again, this time slowly. She gasped when he filled her up knuckles deep. Her soft, warm innards felt welcoming and magnetic. Thoughts of burying his face between her smooth thighs and sticking his tongue into her wet cunt swirled in his mind.

Wanting nothing more than to rip her clothes off, mount her and fuck her, he had to settle on letting his fingers do the work. He started out slow and steady, then hard and fast. As he pumped and stroked her softness, her expressions enraptured him. In such decadence, she was beautiful and heavenly. From the way she moaned and submitted herself to him entirely, there was no stopping now.

Still, he felt he had to keep tabs on everything around him despite the fact that his hand was up her skirt. So he quickly looked up. He didn't see any sign of the suit. Shit! He was here just seconds ago, where the hell did he go?, he thought.

He thought that there was no way in fucking hell that he was about to stop now especially when he was this close, especially when she was this close. Fuck it. He didn't stop. He continued being her puppet master.

"Come on baby, cum for me." Sam rasped in her ear.

Then finally she let out a short but satisfying cry. Mission accomplished.

Slightly disheveled, she glowed for him and him alone. Giving a slight smile, she gradually came to, opened her eyes and looked around. In seconds, her smile quickly dissolved when she realized where she was. She realized that she wasn't on Pellows Island but on a plane bound for Louisiana.

"Shit. I don't believe I just did that." Tara said sounding embarrassed.

"Looks like I've created a monster." Sam said smiling to himself with pride.

"Oh god, I hope no one saw us. Was I loud?"

"I don't think so. Although..."

"Although what?" Tara asked sounding slightly panicked.

"It's nothin'."

"Sam, what happened while I was..", she began.

"..being finger fucked?" Sam ended her sentence while letting out a chuckle.

"Will you stop fucking around and tell me what the fuck happened.", Tara asked.

"Alright. Well, while you were about to have an orgasm, I noticed that the guy in the suit wasn't in his seat."

"Fuck. D'ya suppose he saw us?"

"Oh no, here we go." Sam responded sounding exasperated for Tara had a tendency to blow things out of proportion.

"Sam, this is serious. What if that guy filmed us. Shit. This could go viral. We're fucked." Tara said covering her face with her hands.

"Aw, come on, you're just over reacting."

"Over reacting? Don't be surprised if the feds are waitin' for us to cuff us the moment we land. Then charge our asses for inappropriate behavior on a commercial flight, or some shit like that." Tara's voice began to climb.

"Cher, honey, first of all, you need to lower your voice before the stewardess hears you, and secondly..."

Before Sam could finish his sentence, they immediately stopped their bickering when they noticed the man in the suit coming from out of the wash-room. He paused in the narrow aisle for a second or two to adjust his tie. He didn't once look their way. It was obvious he was preoccupied with his appearance more than anything else. Then in three short strides, he made it back to his row and hopped right back into his seat and promptly buckled himself in.

"There, you see, he didn't even look at us." Sam said.

"And what about the stewardess. She might've.." Tara began.

"Tara, I would've noticed her walk in. Okay! So relax, alright."

"Okay."

"But, you have to admit, you enjoyed that." Sam said arching one eyebrow and grinning to himself.

Blushing, Tara smiled and gave him a sideways glance.

~0~


Shreveport, La.

Whimpy's Bar. Two men, in their mid fifties sitting at the bar drinking whiskey. No music is playing. The old juke box is in constant disrepair. It's been so for the last twenty years. There is not much of a turn out of patrons tonight, in fact every night for the past year. Whimpy's cannot compete with the new strip bar two blocks away.

"It's about time..", the slightly built one said.

"Yeah, seventeen years. Poof. Gone like a fart in the wind.", replied the square jawed, heavy set man.

"Yeah."

Silence.

"How's the hip?", asked square jaw.

"Hurts like a bitch, 'specially when it rains."

Silence.

"When did you get out?", asked thin-built.

"Four months ago.", replied his square-jawed friend after taking a swig of brandy.

"Now what?"

"We git dem nigger boys and their nigger lovin' friend, that's what."

OXOXOX

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.