Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rating: MA + with sexual content and adult situations, profanity and shit. Disclosure: HBO, Alan Ball & Charlaine Harris own this except my spin on things. For entertainment purposes only, so let me know if y'all been entertained. Author's notes: Sam and Tara talk over some stuff. Hope you like it. Kindly leave your comments. Thanks for reading.  




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 6: Long Overdue


 


“I love you.”


“I love you too baby” Sam replied sweetly on the other end.  Standing alone in his office, he lightly touched the end of the his phone imagining the handset was her mouth he now wished he was stroking.


“I miss you.” he added remembering them spooning in his bed just hours ago.


“I miss you too.” Tara replied. Her voice sounding faint and distant.


“You sound different. Are you OK?”


“I just wanted to hear your voice.”


After her encounter with Jason moments ago, she felt like going off somewhere far and quiet. Hearing a distinct beeping sound on her phone, she said, “Oh damn, another call. Don't go anywhere baby. I'll be back.” Tara promised then took the next call.


“Hello?”


“Hey Tara, it's me, Morgan.”


“Oh hey Morgan. I didn't recognize the number.”


"Actually I'm calling you from work.”


“Oh no..”


“Been here from eight this morning. I would've fixed the problem by now if most of the team hadn't gone off on vacation. So it is left up to me and Laura to re-write the code before running another patch. From the looks of things, I'm afraid I'll be stuck here for rest of the day...”


“Shit Morgan, there goes your week end.”


“Yeah, tell me about it. I'm really sorry about this.


“Hey, I understand. We can do this another time. See you at Aunt Vie's tomorrow, right?”


“Oh gosh, I hope so. I'm so sorry.”


“No worries. Take care.” Tara said in closing and switched back to Sam.


“Sorry about that Sam, but that was Morgan. Turns out we're not meeting up after all.”


“Oh. So you're free! Hey. Let's do something.”


“But baby, you've got a business to run.”


“I'm not that busy. Thanks to you the books were already balanced for this month's end and all I have to do next is make a of couple calls. After that, I'm all yours until five o'clock.”


“I have an idea... Put Lafayette on the phone.”


***


“Hmmm...come to papa.”


Tara smiled when she heard Sam say this. Eyes half closed, she looked lazily down at him. With not a care in the world, she lay flat on her back completely naked. One hand tucked under her head and the other resting on her toned abs she breathed in deeply the crisp open air. Her ballerina legs were parted and bent at the knees and her dainty feet were placed flat footed upon his broad muscular shoulders. Smiling to herself, she sighed and rocked her head back against the large blanket spread out from under the two of them. The sky above was just as blue and as clear as the day when they made love beneath that very same tree four months ago. Only this time the leaves of the tree now took on a multitude of hues, green, brown, yellow, red and, orange. All around, the sun shone brilliantly and warmed the cool air while birds in the background chirped their happy tunes.


Lying naked on his stomach, Sam cupped her hips in his hands and lightly kissed her soft inner thighs, inching slowly towards her bald delectable center. Then taking his expert tongue and talented lips, he honed in and languorously licked and sucked her luscious vagina. Blood rushed to her midsection as he masterfully massaged and teased her damp folds and swollen nub. Enjoying the warm delicious sensations, she squirmed and begged for more. “Oh Sam, please don't stop.” she cried softly. Becoming increasingly excited by her tastes, scent and sounds, his semi-erect penis grew even harder, longer, thicker until it reached its full threatening potential.  Brazenly, it awaited its turn. She reached down and combed his hair with her slender fingers. Then, she steadied his head in her hands and with her hips made small circular motions upon his greedy lips.


While he serviced her heavenly center, he reached up and cupped and squeezed her soft full breasts in his hands. His idle fingers set loose, hungrily pinched and tugged her sensitive hardened nipples causing her to moan and call his name. As he lapped, sucked and tugged, her heart beat madly in her chest. Closer and closer he took her to the pinnacle of ecstasy. And then, she cried out. Climaxing on his heated lips, her hips bucked violently thrice followed by a short series of light shudders. Her pussy, swollen, juicy, ready, yearned for that wild feeling of fulfillment.


Looking deep in her soft chocolate eyes, he said in a throaty voice, “You're heaven on earth.” then raised himself up on his knees.


Gazing back at him, she whispered, “Sam, I want you. I need you.”


The tenderness, warmth and sensuality in her eyes near knocked the air out of him. Without a moment to lose, he leaned forward all the while stroking his hard penis. He placed its bulbous hot tip at her moist entrance and in one steady move plunged deep into her softness. She whimpered softly in his ear as his cock filled her. Tenderly, he held her beautiful face in both his hands and kissed her soft lips. Momentarily breaking away, he breathed “I love you.”. The tenderness in his voice sent shivers through her body. A single tear drop rolled from the corner of her eye down the side of her face. She looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, “I love you.”. Closing her eyes, she felt him kissing her gently on her eyelids and then her cheek and then her lips. Running her hands up and down his back, she wrapped her legs around his waist and hips. As they made love missionary style, she raised her hips slightly upward and met each and every one of his mouthwatering thrusts.


He found a lock of her hair and twirled it around his fingers enjoying it's silkiness and brought it to his nose and breathed in its sweet fruity scent. Closing his eyes, he rhythmically moved in and out of her, going deeper and deeper, pounding her harder and harder while building up tempo along the way. Over and over again, she came and as she did, she cried his name. Her needy inner walls milked him as wave-like contractions pulled him in further into an abyss of pure, delightful pleasure. A slave to her love and raw desires, he came, powerfully sending forth his seed. Shuddering, he rolled over to one side and lay down next to her.


Not a single soul was around for miles.  They wearily lay on their backs side by side sated and waited for their energies to return. The first to break the silence, Tara said breathlessly, “Well, that was some toe curling experience.” Sam, delighted, laughed and turned his head to face her and said, “Damn woman, you gave my cock a work out!”


Not taking her eyes off of him, she shifted onto her side and said with a chuckle, “A cock work out?”


Moving onto his side while facing her, he resting his head on his palm then said with an amazed look upon his handsome face, “Yes! Not only that, when I came, my penis felt like it was about to split right down the middle.”


“Jesus Sam! I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or take you to ER.”


“No, no... What I'm trying to say is that I've never had an orgasm that powerful before..”


“Wow! Me too. I had so many orgasms I lost count.”


“Yes, I felt them. Every scrumptious one.” Sam smiled devilishly whilst running a finger up and down her smooth arm. They weren't strangers and had made love many times before, yet the gentle touch of his finger still sent shivers down her spine.


Then a light cool breeze moved in and made the leaves applaud. Holding his arms out, she went to him. Turning her back to him, he pulled her in close and wrapped one arm around her waist and kissed her neck and shoulder. While they spooned he asked, “Honey, are you feeling cold? We could get dressed.”


“Hmm, in a minute. I don't want this moment to end.” Tara replied weaving her slight fingers through his while she melted in his embrace.


Kissing the back of her head, he said, “This was a wonderful idea, to bring us out here for a picnic. Do you realize it's been four months since we last did this..”


“Has it been that long? Well, this visit was long overdue.” she said kissing the tips of his fingers. Then she sighed.


“What's up?” he asked pulling back her hair to one side so he could at least see the side of her face.


“This place..I'm gonna miss it..”


“What? Why'd ya mean?”


“Didn't you see the SOLD sign on our way in? There's no telling what the new owner will do. Soon they'll put up a no-trespass sign and cut down our tree.” Tara voice climbed as all sorts of imagery were conjured up in her mind.


Just as he was about to reply, his stomach made a loud protest.


“Oh uh. Someone's hungry.” Tara chuckled as she looked at him from over her shoulder.


“Come on baby. Let's get dressed and then eat.” Getting to her feet, she took a few paces over to where her clothes lay crumpled in a messy pile a short distance away from the base of the tree.


“Man, I'm starving.” Sam said and reached for his clothes that were strewn about on the grass nearby. On his back, he lifted his hips above the ground and dragged his brief and jeans over his thighs and up to his waist in one go.”


“You should be, after that cock workout” Tara teased while she buttoned her black skinny jeans and adjusted her white tank-top.


Sitting in the middle of the blanket, Sam smiled and silently watched her fix her hair. He thought how beautiful she looked standing a few yards away with a kaleidoscope of fall colors in the backdrop. For so long he never believed he would meet someone like her. Someone who could melt a heart like his, a heart hardened by the past. Oblivious to his stares, she slipped on her lilac sporty jacket while humming a happy tune to herself and then picked up a small blue igloo sitting on the far side of the blanket.


Walking over to where he sat, she looked up and caught him watching her.  He looked at her as if she was the the most beautiful woman in the world. Blushing, she stood frozen in her tracks and smiled shyly. Standing with the igloo in her hands she said,


“I don't think I can ever get used to you looking at me like that.”


“Sorry, I can't help it. You're breathtakingly beautiful.”


“Oh Sam.” Tara gushed. Staring into his clear blue eyes, she felt drawn by his magnetic gaze.


Once again, a loud groan emitted from his stomach.


“Oh baby, sorry to keep you waitin'.” Tara said apologetically and knelt down on the blanket next to him.


“Don't you know, the scriptures say, 'Man cannot live by punnany juice alone'” Sam quipped with a chuckle as she opened up and reached inside the igloo Lafayette prepared for them.


“Scriptures huh. Where d'ya get that from, a Jamaican bible?” she said laughing and handed him one of Lafayette's monster chicken wraps neatly encased in foil. Sitting down lotus style before him, she dived back in to retrieve her own.


“Nah, just makin' it up.” Sam laughed peeling back the aluminum wrapping and took a long whiff before closing his mouth around Lafayette's tasty creation.


“You're hilarious.” Tara said shaking her head from side to side and placed her food on her lap. Next she fished two bottles of coconut water from out of the igloo and placed them down between them.


Sam, while chewing and taking care not to choke, exclaimed, “Coconut water! Nice!”


“Yeah, see, I know you.” She winked and sunk her teeth into her chicken wrap. “Hope ya got room for raspberry pie too”, she added masticating then for the next fifteen minutes or so, they ate in silence enjoying their meal, enjoying each others' company.


***


Patting his taut stomach, Sam suppressed a burp and said, “I lucked out the day I hired your cousin.”


“That man loves to cook.  Ever since he was a kid, he loved watching those cooking shows and shit.” Tara remarked and downed the last of her coconut water before letting out a satisfying 'ahhh'.


“Refreshing wasn't it?” Sam said looking at her pretty face.


“Wish I knew about this drink a long time ago. It's way better than soda.” Tara said lifting the empty bottle upwards and away from her lips.


“Imagine Tara. Soon we'll have all the coconut water we can drink and straight from the tree.” Sam said and leaned back against the tree stump behind him.


“Ah yes. Jamaica, here we come.” Tara sighed and joined him. Cuddling up next to him, she rested her cheek on his chest.


“How'd your mom take the news about us going on this trip?” Sam asked playing with the ends of her hair.


“She's real excited. She wants me to bring back Blue Mountain coffee and a Bob Marley t-shirt.” Tara replied with a sigh.


“Are you still worried about her going to Aunt Vie's?”


“No baby. It's not that. It's Jason. I saw him this morning at the gas station before I called you.”


“Oh?”


Feeling his body tense under her, she raised her head up off his chest and looked into his eyes and said,


“He practically sought me out to apologize for being a dick last night. You know Sam, I don't know what I ever saw in him and why I maintained that stupid crush for so long. Maybe it's because he saved my ass countless times when I was a kid.”


“Oh yeah?”


“For instance there was that one time when I was about nine. Tired of mamma's drinking, I thought what better way for her to quit if there wasn't any alcohol around to tempt her. So, I poured her Jack Daniels down the sink. Man, was she pissed. She chased after me out the house and up the street wavin' an' cussin'. I ran as far as my legs could take me and ended up at the Stackhouses'. When I got there, I pounded on the door like crazy while she was closing in. Luckily, Jason was at home and let me in just in the nick of time before she could lay her drunken hands on me. She tried to come inside but he stood up to her at the doorway and threatened to call the police. From that day on, he became my hero.”


“Your knight in shining armor.” Sam ended.


“Used to be Sam, used to be. He's nothing more than a friend to me. And, today I told him square in the face that you and I are in love.”


“Good...and he better not pull another move like last night ever again or he'll have to answer to me. So what was his deal last night?”


“He was high, on V.”


“He better watch it. That thing can be pretty addictive.”


“I told him the same thing. Hope he listens..” Noting the time on her watch, she added, “Anyway, best we be heading back.”


“There's one last thing I want to show you before we go.” Sam said when they both got to their feet.


“What's that baby?”


He then told her to close her eyes and led her by the hand a few short paces from where they were and then came to a complete stop. “No peeking!” he warned.


Placing his hands on her shoulders, he firmly turned her right around until her back was to him.


“Open your eyes.” he commanded sweetly.


When she opened her eyes, she gasped and smiled broadly. Turning back around to face him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips.


“Oh Sam, I love you.”


“I love you too Tara.”


They kissed and kissed like there was no tomorrow. As they kissed under the majestic oak tree, the birds above twittered in glee and a cool breeze gently blew and teased the leaves alive. This tree, their tree with the words, 'Sam M. loves Tara T.' in block letters neatly, meticulously and lovingly engraved in its bark, echoed a simplistic declaration of their love.


****












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.