[Reviews - 49] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

eric northman and tara thorton... 

Banner by Cynn333 "I follow the road at night, just hoping to find which puzzle piece fell out of me. I know who you are, open the door & come in. Hold me real close, then do it again, I ache for the touch of my dead end friend."Hate. It's strong enough to burn us and maim us. Is it strong enough to get us to love without limits and without reason. 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Tara Thornton
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Extreme Language, Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 46852 Read: 65853
Published: March 11 2011 Updated: March 16 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me....at all. Charlaine and Alan...all the way.  

The new season isn't far away and yet I just can't stay away from these characters. They haunt me in my sleep...Anyway, here's my attempt at a sorta romance type ditty with Tara and Eric...they're both broken in a way and her going to him is only a dead end...literally. Let's see how this works out?

1. Alone Again by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3050 words)

I'm rewriting the chapters because adulting and re-reading them drove me to correct SOME of the major grammar errors. I'm going to attempt to do the other chapters and then ADD new chapters, finally, after *checking the calendar* 7 years. Happy re-reading to you all. Thank you to every person over the last several years who have reviewed this story and left meaningful comments.

2. Friend Is A Four Letter Word by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3132 words)

3. A Strange Arrangement by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2956 words)

4. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3834 words)

5. Torture Me by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3176 words)

Thanks for continuing to read this...I'm getting the impression that I might actually be doing a good job with this one. LOLz. Anyway, I'm just as confused as Tara right about now...and so this chappie is a little shorter... but still hopefully action packed.!

6. The Denial Twist by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4645 words)

7. Harder to Breathe by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4640 words)

Thanx for continuing to read this!

8. Our Lie To Admire by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3524 words)

 Okay so this is a little shorter than the last few but hey...I think I'm setting this up for something big....or not. Anywhoozle, THANKS again for reading this. The comments keep me warm at night while my brain goes into overload.

9. The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3951 words)

 

Thank You all for continuing to read this story....its very very draining to write. I'm not sure who to root for myself, at this point but it looks like its all coming to a head....everyone is starting to figure everything out.....

10. Blood On My Neck From Success by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4787 words)

I'm back guys, and I'd just like to say thank you so much for sticking with me as write this. I know its been like 3 months since I last updated. My life was kicking my butt, I fought back and here I am...alive. All the positive feedback and notifications I receive like every other day keet me trying to write the best fic that I possibly can. =_=; Some of you know how to make a girl cry...with all your heartfelt notes. GARSH! Okay Okay...read on. If you forgot what was going on...re-read it. I don't own these characters yadda yadda.

11. Say It Ain't So by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5875 words)

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is the last chappie for a while... I don't know when, but I will. Thanks for reading.

12. Train of Consequences by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1290 words)

So it's been, wellll about 3 years since I've updated. I've had a little chapter brewing and throught to put it up now.

13. Drugs You Should Try by Outlawstar615 [Reviews - 0] (1992 words)

Hi again! I've decided after several years away, to come back to this story and do my best to finish it.


 


As always, these characters don't belong to me. They are the intellectual property of Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.