Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:


 

This is an orginal Fiction. Please do not tamper with or place on any other sites. 

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

 As a reader it's your job to imagine the scenes as well as characters in your head. I am not responsible for choosing what you do not see, I only write it. What I see and you see is completely different.

So these pictures are what I want my characters to look like; but you can have a different views :)  Just let your imagination flow.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


  Main Cast 

 

 

 

stories/1212/images/Sean_&_Niqweh_.jpg     

  stories/1212/images/Setel_and_Nisha.jpg

 

 

stories/1212/images/Marcio_and_Knita.jpg

 

 

stories/1212/images/Marcus_and_Twana.jpg

 

stories/1212/images/Baron_and_Shenlle.jpg

 

 

                                               Others

 

stories/1212/images/Aidonia_and_Jusele.jpg

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

My CAST!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.