[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Rachel Brooks gets caught in a compromising position after a few moments of well placed attention from her favorite sharp shooter. A Justified smutty ficlet.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe, Off Cannon
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Series: Welcome to Harlan County
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1107 Read: 4075
Published: June 03 2011 Updated: June 03 2011
Story Notes:

Yes I can't help it, I keep catching little glimpses between the two during Justified re-watches. Why won't the writers give me a cute pair to ship instead of Raylan and his disasters.

Anyway my lovelies, this is also to make up for the massive case of Lust and Other Disasters in Harlan County writer's block I've been suffering through. I'm tweaking two chapters as we speak. So updates are on the way. Thanks for your patience.

Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by TheSouthernScribe [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1107 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.