Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Hello my Chamberbuddies!

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what is going on!

The book is now available on Amazon, B&N and LULU!  I would appreciate it very much if you have read it to leave a review on Amazon! Thanks in advance.

I've sold about 50 copies on my own and about 40 copies online thus far.  I want to thank you guys so much for supporting me!  You are the best!

I have about $100 saved to be used to help Chamber authors.  It may not sound like much, but every little bit helps!  I'm still hyped!

I'm still not sure how exactly to distribute it, so if you have suggestions please let me know!

Even if I don't sell another copy, I'm pleased because I got to fulfill my lifelong dream of publishing my book.  I know that a lot of you out there have that same dream and I want to share this feeling of accomplishment with you.  We need to continue to support one another. 

I will keep you posted on "The Preacher's Son" progress and I'm looking for you guys to share ideas with me. 

I will be attending the PUBSMART Convention for Independent Authors in April and hope to learn more about the business!  I've never been to Charleston, SC so I hope it'll be a treat!

Of course, I'm still working on Regret for you guys and hopefully another chapter will be up in a week or so!

Thanks again for all of your support!












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.