Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Hello Chambermates:

I hope you guys haven't felt that I've forgotten my promise of helping authors on here.  I have not!

The sales have been slow but steady and with Amazon (the biggest fish in the sea) they hold two months of revenues before they pay you a dime. So far the sales on the ebook on there is doing well.  I won't be getting anything from them until the end of April or the first part of May.

With that beng the case, I've decided to kick things off by auctioning off a paid book tour to one of the authors here who has already published, but wants some free advertising for their book!

If you have already published your book, or if you know someone who has published their work that they put here on The Chamber and you feel that they deserve to have that extra advertising push, please submit their name and the name of the story to me by responding right here in the review section of this story. 

I need to get this party started so please submit your vote by March 31, 2014.  Book tours take planning and the host of the tour needs a couple of months to work with the author on setting up the tour.

My hope is to be able to pay for a new unpublished author's work to be professionally edited.  I'm checking around on prices and it runs from two to four cents a word. *gasp* So once my book takes off and gives me good royalties, Ill be able to foot that bill and offer that contest.

In the meantime, the book tour is a great way to get a story out there!

Thanks again for all your support.  Just to clear up something I said earier: paper book sales should be made through Barnes & Noble or LuLU in order for me to get decent revenues.  Amazon sucks in that area.  However, Amazon does pay well for ebooks, but you just have to have two months of revenues in the hole before they pay you anything.  So feel free to tell folks to buy The Preacher's Son ebook from Amazon, but paper books from Barnes & Noble, or LULU. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys on the contest!

If you'd like to email me, please send to preacharomantic@gmail.com

Thanks!

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.