Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took soo long :(

Suuuperr Sorry, I pinkie promise I'll start on the next chapter tomorrow, soo hopefully it will be here by the weekend.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

Mikhail took a long puff of his $10,000 cigar, enjoying the sweet rich taste as he calmly looked over the roaming crowd. He’d handled the few bets he collected routinely at then checked on Ana’s car.  Twice. He knew Thanos, the personal mechanic and part time enforcer for the Aleksandrov family, wouldn’t dare give his approval on a car that wasn’t performing at its top condition, but Mikhail still checked all of Ana’s cars himself. One slip up could take away the most beautiful jewel he’d ever known to exist, and Mikhail wasn’t going to take that chance. Now he just had to wait for Ana to arrive.

 

“Are we sure this crowd is secure Nikolai?” Mikhail questioned his brother as he approached. Nikolai was dressed in a tailored Ralph Lauren suit, looking every bit the devilish mafia prince he was. Mikhail usually preferred to dress more comfortably, but Nikolai always had to maintain appearances, after all, the people may forget about their king if they don’t see him in his robes.

 

                “Sources say this is a clean night. Everyone’s looking to gamble some money, test new vehicles, and the cops are somewhere shedding light on our otherwise dark city. It should be fine.” Nikolai assured his brother, but they both felt a bit…off. The twins usually had unbelievably good intuition, but something about tonight was messing with their usually impenetrable calm. Neither showed it externally, but when their eyes met, a shared looked passed between the two. They would be on high alert tonight, and alert the other families to do the same. 

 

                Mikhail nodded at his brother and resumed his position against Ana’s teal Lamborghini Aventador. The car was one of her favorites, especially if it was a NOS restricted race. It could pack a lot of punch, even without modifications. It was a smart choice on her part, not that she had much to worry about. Mikhail was sure Ana could leave every other racer in her rearview mirror while driving in a lemon. She was ballsy, she would take any insane risk if it gave her a victory and a short lived adrenaline high.

 

                Mikhail stood in the doorway of the Alekdandrov family gym, watching Ana repeatedly punch the swaying punching bag. He admired her form, one foot behind the other, hips rotated, using her momentum to attack the bag. When she first began self-defense training he’d been worried that she’d never grasp it. She had trouble with the simplest movements, and it was clear fighting wasn’t her purpose, but eventually she’d gotten better. Mikhail watched as Ana twisted around, turning ad pivoting her body to swing her leg up and deliver a powerful roundhouse kick to the side of the bag. While turning her eyes recognized his shape in the doorway and he heard her gasp as her foot and calf hit the side of the bag with a thud and the chain rattled. After the kick Ana immediately turned around to glare at Mikhail, stunned by his sudden appearance.

 

                “Misha.” Ana greeted him, nodding her head slightly. “Do you often lurk in the shadows?” she questioned, trying her hide her bemused smirk. Mikhail smirked and shook his head no.

 

“I was just checking on you.” He said by way of explanation. Besides lately staying I the shadows was the safest way for him to watch Ana without doing something foolish. Of course he couldn’t tell her how much danger she was in. Surely she didn’t know that by putting on her tight yoga shorts he could only think of taking Ana down to the mat and sinking himself deep inside of her. Mikhail tried not to notice how out of breath she was, the hard rise and fall of her chest, and the slick sheen of sweat on her forehead. Mikhail knew he should’ve been avoiding her. Already he’d been trying to limit his contact with Ana after discovering he’d had some feelings towards her that definitely were not brotherly. He’d discovered the feelings a few weeks before her birthday, and to say that they shocked him would be a large understatement. He’d always thought of Ana as a small sister, but he couldn’t help noticing how she’d changed over the years. She’d gone from a bright slightly spoiled little girl, to an attitude filled teen, to a very beautiful young woman. She had made that caterpillar to butterfly transition as all women do, and she came out a curvy, awe-inspiring vixen. Mikhail did his best to avoid his attraction to Ana, but every time he saw her his cock jumped to attention. After discovering that being near her was too distracting he’d decided to bury himself in work and seek other options. Plenty of women were willing to fuck him, so he’d had a conveyor belt of models and starlets in and out of his room, each one more beautiful than the last, but every time his mind would wander back to Ana. This brought him to the gym tonight. He needed to work off some steam and he’d figured a few rounds with the bag would help him out, but apparently Ana had a similar idea.

 

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” Mikhail asked, making his way to a large glass case off to the side of the huge gym, he grabbed some tape, slowly winding the thick black adhesive around his knuckles.

 

“Shouldn’t you?” she shot back, rolling her eyes and cocking her hip to the side. Mikhail smirked and turned around to face her. He’d forgotten that her teenage attitude hadn’t left yet.

 

“You know, you’re throwing yourself too far into our hits, you have to learn to control yourself. You’ll have more stamina and know how to measure your strikes better.” He lectured, watching her as she slowly made her way to the gym’s center mat. He did the same.

 

“I think my hits are pretty good, I’ve won a sparring match with Niko the other day. I think you underestimate me Misha.” She bragged. Mikhail nodded. He had heard that Ana had managed to best Nikolai earlier that week, and was impressed. At first Nikolai wouldn’t really try during his and Ana’s matches. He was far too worried about hurting her. As Ana’s skills got better, Nikolai slowly began to really challenge her, but Mikhail knew he wasn’t actually going 100% against Ana, but he’d let he keep her little triumph.

 

“True, you did somehow manage to do that, maybe we should give you a new challenge?” he asked, holding his hand out and motioning for Ana to step forward. Her face briefly showed an expression of uncertainty before she masked it and stepped forward, placing one foot in front of the other ad leaning her weight onto her back leg, just like Mikhail taught her. Ana set her jaw and clenched her fist, readying herself. Their eyes met ad held for a moment, a silent conversation between them as they both prepped for the battle they knew was about to come. Soon….

 

Ana waited for Mikhail to attack, but Mikhail was never the sort to make such a rash display of force, instead he waited and watched Ana’s body language. After a while Ana’s shoulders lost some of their tension and her raised fists dropped just slightly, that’s when Mikhail sprang into action. He launched his attack, swinging a quick right hook and Ana barely had time to force her left forearm up to block it. Mikhail smirked and immediately went for a punch to her stomach. Ana grunted with the impact and twisted her left forearm around Mikhail’s, grabbing his upper arm she tugged him forward and snaked her leg around his, tugging him forward to throw him off his balance. Mikhail felt himself shifting forward and took a step to hinder his fall, Ana took advantage of his step and delivered two swift punches to his stomach and twisted around to elbow him once in the chest, and again in the throat. Mikhail growled and ducked to the side as Ana attempted to punch him and grabbed her outstretched arm, tugging her forward, Ana squeaked as she was thrown of balance and began to topple on the mat. Mikhail twisted is body to fall after Ana and land on top of her, bracing himself over her on all fours and smirking down at her. Ana scowled at his mocking smirk and swung her left arm around to sock Mikhail in his ear and pitched her weight upward and to the left, swinging her leg up to hit his hip she threw him off of her and rolled over him. Ana barely had time to get her bearings before Mikhail had her rolling again, this time they ended with him on top and he quickly grabbed both of her wrists in his hand, holding them above her head and consequently making her back arch forward in a very inviting angle.

 

They stopped fighting suddenly. Ana was panting and gazing up at Mikhail, emotions that Mikhail didn’t even want to acknowledge began to rise to the surface, and he quickly swallowed them down. He lifted his hand up slowly, trailing it over her hip, up the side of her ribcage and her breast before cupping the side of her face. Mikhail couldn’t help marvel at how beautiful she was as he trailed his thumb over her soft mocha cheek, and then down to her pouty heart shaped lips. Did they feel as soft as they looked? Mikhail desperately wanted to find out, but a major part of his brain was warning him what a bad idea this was. Ana bit her lip and looked up at Mikhail from under her long eyelashes before looking down at his lips. Mikhail saw here Ana was looking and closed his throat to keep from groaning. Didn’t she realize how dangerous this was? The chemistry between them was electric and thicker than syrup, the last few weeks seemed to be sneak peeks to the main event.

 

“Misha….Mikhail. Please.” she whispered, her eyes still locked on his lips. Mikhail couldn’t deny a request like that. His lips crashed into Ana’s, lighting a fire in them both. Ana moaned softly and pushed her wrists against Mikhail’s hand, desperate to get closer to him as he kissed her but he offered no freedom. Instead he held her captured, one hand on her wrists and the other holding her face still as he caressed and kissed her thoroughly. He placed tiny kisses around her lips before capturing her bottom lip in his mouth, nibbling and sucking gently. Mikhail dropped his body lower, resting more of his weight on her and wedged his thigh in between her legs. Ana groaned and began to grind her pussy against his thigh, the friction of his denim clad thigh against her felt amazing. Especially since the only thing covering her was a pair of yoga pants and a thin pair of panties.  Mikhail growled and dove his head down again, pushing his tongue into her mouth, tasting her, and drinking her in as his hand trailed down from her face to her shoulder and downward until he reached her breast. She gasped and arched her back, pressing her breasts deeper into his hand as Mikhail squeezed and massaged her breasts. Ana moaned loudly and began to thrust her hips downward, desperate for more friction against her clit. Moments later Mikhail broke the kiss with a harsh groan and looked down at Ana, trying to get a handle on his lust.

 

“Misha?” Ana asked in a low moan, licking her lips and wondering why he stopped. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. Her skin felt electric, and all the blood in her body was centered on her crotch. There was no denying the sudden urgent lust pooling between her thighs.

 

“Tatyana.” He murmured back, watching her pink tongue trail across her lips. Ana began to twitch beneath him, trying to tug her wrists out of his grasp and grind herself against him again but he only held tighter and growled. “Stop.”

 

“Why?” Ana whined, trying with renewed effort to push her pussy harder onto his thigh. Mikhail clenched his jaw and quickly rolled off of her. Ana sat up and blinked, stunned by Mikhail’s sudden departure. Her body felt cold and too airy without his weight and warmth. Mikhail held out a hand for her and Ana used it to help get up from off the mat. Once she was standing Ana stepped closer to Mikhail until they were chest to chest, looking up into his dark lust filled eyes.

 

“Stop biting your lip Tati.” Mikhail ordered. Ana tilted her head to the side and frowned slightly, releasing her lower lip from its captive state between her teeth.

 

“Why?” Ana asked, pouting slightly.

 

 Mikhail reached his had up to trail his thumb over her swollen lip. “Because it makes me think of very un-brotherly things to do to you.” He growled. Ana gulped and subconsciously began to bite her lip again. Mikhail smirked and slid his hand into her hair and tilted her head back to look up at him.

 

“I don’t have sisterly feelings for you.” Ana admitted, looking into his eyes and trailing her fingers down his broad muscular chest before reaching the waistband of Mikhail’s jeans and curled her fingers into them. “Vy khotite izuchite' nash ... chuvstva?”(Do you want to explore our…feelings?) Ana murmured, sliding one hand down to massage over Mikhail very large bulge. Mikhail groaned and placed his hand over Ana’s, pressing her hand harder against his bulge. He loved it when she spoke Russian. It had taken her a while to pick it up, even now she spoke it very rarely, but whenever she spoke it her voice dropped deeper and huskier to duplicate the accent. She rolled her tongue over the deep vowels and her voice began to seem like it belonged on a phone sex-line. Mikhail smiled down at Ana, his mind made up.

 

“Da, Tat'yana , pozvolyaet issledovate'” (Yes Tatyana, let’s explore)

 

 

 

Ana made her way to her teal sports car and tried to ignore the brooding Mikhail leaning against it. Mikhail watched Ana’s slow approach, looking her up and down.  Her dark wash denim jeans looked like they had been painted on her skin, and he could see her breasts wiggling beneath their thin pink tank top. And he was pretty sure he could see the outline of a pink bra.

 

“Hi Misha.” Ana greeted him, holding her hand out for the keys. Mikhail rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest, making his arms look much bigger. Ana ignored the distraction and shifted her weight to one side, cocking her hip and lifting her chin up. She was wearing a pair of black and grey suede Louboutin heels, making her only a few inches shorter than Mikhail.

 

“You need to zip your jacket closed Tati.” Mikhail barked. Ana chuckled and spread her Gucci leather jacket wider. Mikhail’s Adam’s apple bobbed in responses when his eyes landed on her chest before his jaw clenched and he looked back up at her. He reached out and grabbed the front of her jacket and zipped it shut. Ana pouted and stepped around Mikhail to the car door and let herself in.

 

“Worried about my virtue Misha? How….brotherly of you”.

 

Mikhail grabbed her arm before she could lower herself into the car and Ana froze as the air between them practically cracked with the sexual tension. They usually limited their contact with each other. Ana licked her lips and cleared her throat, cutting off Mikhail’s concentration on her lips. Ana held her hand out once again and this time Mikhail placed the keys in her hand without question.

 

“Be safe Tati.” He said before walking away.  Ana sighed and started the car, making her way to the starting line. Ana waited for the race to start, ad for the red haired bimbo in the skin tight lycra dress to wave the damn flag. There should  be a minimum IQ to get this job.

 

3…..

 

Ana took a deep breath and adjusted her radio to play Throwing Fire by Ronald Jenkees. Her heart began to race, speeding up in anticipation. The little skanktopuss wiggled her hips in

 

2…..

 

She flexed her tingling fingers around the black leather steering wheel, smiling at the way the light caught her new manicure, the French tips were out lined with crystals. She’d have to remember to thank Marline for doing such a good job. However there weren’t enough crystals in the world to help her ignore the off butterfly feeling in her stomach. For some odd reason, there was something about this night that was giving her an odd feeling. She remembered having a similar feeling before but she couldn’t put a name on it. Ana pushed it out of her mind and took a deep breath, she needed to stay focus and just enjoy this race. Her much needed adrenaline high would be coming soon.

 

1…..GO!

 

 

 

John maintained his position in his squad car, waiting for the captains signal. He was stationed on a nearby highway, just in case one of the drivers attempted to run this way. It was unlikely, this particular highway wasn’t common anymore, the city as even considering shutting it down. But the chief didn’t want to leave any stone unturned, so John was left babysitting an abandoned baby.

 

“Ok guys. We’re getting ready to light some fireworks here. Remember your objectives guys. We’re not aiming for major players right now. We want snitches, snitches have potential evidence and they don’t have expensive lawyers. Stay alert boys, here we go.” Came the captain’s gravelly voice over the radio. John sighed and focused his gaze on the empty highway, waiting for a shooting star that he was sure wouldn’t come.

 

 

 

 Ana slammed her foot on the gas and her car lurched forward, picking up speed so fast it reminded her why she was willing to spend so much money on the lovely sexy car. Ana eyes narrowed, focusing on the finish line a few miles ahead, desperate for her victory. Two cars pulled up alongside her and Ana smirked, she knew just how to throw them off. She quickly pitched the car left then right, making the other cars veer off to the side. Amateurs.  Ana sped forward, getting closer to her precious victory. She took a quick glance into her rear view mirror and frowned, there was some sort of commotion in the back. Cars were veering off the path and people were scurrying. A flash of blue and white told Ana all that she needed to know. Ana pitched the steering wheel to the side, twisting the car into a 180 and facing the drama before her. How did the cops get here? Fuck. Ana sped forward, heading closer to the commotion before turning down a side road and speeding on. She was sure they hadn’t followed her, especially since the other drivers seemed to be heading towards the majors highways that they were probably more familiar with. Ana sped down the road and made a few more turns, distancing herself from the busted race. Soon she was on the highway, speeding along and breathing steady.

 

 

 

John watched as the teal sports car sped past him and turned on his lights. There was no way an expensive car like that just happened to be speeding down this highway on the night of a big Aleksandrov race, and given the Russian characters on the back of the car, this may be the golden snitch. He sped along after the car and put on his siren. The car was picking up speed and John growled, he didn’t think his car would be able to keep up. All of a sudden the car jerked to the side the drifted before turning back around to face him. The car’s headlights early blinded John and he halted his own car. Taking off his seatbelt, John reached for his gun, preparing to order the driver to step out of the car so that he could make his arrest. Suddenly the car sped forward, straight at John ad he barely had enough time to move his vehicle out of the way. It seemed like the driver was going for a head-on collision when the car veered to the side and sped past him. By the time John collected his bearings the sports car was too far for him to catch up to, but he did learn one thing. Even though the windows were very tinted, John saw the profile of the driver. So it was either a very feminine male with long hair, or John Elijah Thomas had just seen the infamous Aleksandrov princess.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Sooo there you gooo, my super late new chapter. Tell me what you think!! Please comment rate, (yell at me for taking soo long) and yeah, all of that stuff.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.