Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Episode 19

Time: Same day of last episode, Lunch

Location:  Tammy’s Apartment

Roxy sat at the table quietly eating a slice of pizza as she listened to Chloe and Tammy go back and forth about what she should do. 

“Do not tell him,” Chloe said. 

“Didn’t you tell me that their parents are dating? They will surely spend some time around each other.  It will come out,” Roxy said rolling her eyes at Chloe.  Obviously Chloe had not learned a thing over the last couple of years.  She was still as big a liar as she was when she had tried to pin Delia’s paternity on Cane.

“Nate won’t understand,” Chloe said to Tammy without even acknowledging what Roxy said.

“I agree he won’t.  I love him Chloe.”

“I know Tam.  I know how big a deal that is for you.”

“I don’t want to lose him,” Tammy said.

Lose him, Roxy thought. Tammy was being dramatic.  There was no way that Nate would break up with her over dating someone else.

“Sissy, you won’t lose Nate.  He knows that you dated before him.  He’s not stupid,” Roxy said soothingly as she rubbed Tammy’s shoulder.

They both turned and looked at her as if she had sprouted a second head.

“Roxy.  I really wonder about you sometimes.  You know nothing about men.  Of course Nate knows that I dated before him.  But he doesn’t know that I was in love with someone.  And he surely doesn’t know about the whole pregnancy thing.”

“Nate is not going to stop loving you over that,” Roxy said.

“I agree. Nate is just not that kind of guy,” Chloe said. “But he will see you differently.  May even treat you differently. And that is what you will have to deal with.”

“And that is what I do not want. I mean you guys should see the way he looks at me. It’s like -,” Tammy said cutting herself off then sighing wistfully.

“Chickadee.  I think we all have seen the way Nate looks at you,” Chloe said.

“Yeah. I think that you are the only one who just noticed that,” said Roxy laughing.

Tammy smiled then said, “Okay. Here are my options.  I can tell him everything and possibly ruin our relationship or I cannot tell him anything and hope he doesn’t find out.  And if he does find out, our relationship will be ruined.”

“Are we voting,” Chloe said. “Because I vote to keep your mouth shut.  Let Nate find out on his own.  And if he does, it will be from Keemo.  So deny it.  It’s your word against his.  Nate will believe you.”

“I vote to tell him everything,” Roxy said.  She had learned her lesson from the situation with Devon last night.  She would never lie to him again.

Tamara sighed again.  “Here’s what I am going to do. I will tell him about Keemo.  But nothing about the baby thing.  I doubt if Keemo would ever mention that.  It’s not something he is proud of.  Not one of his finest moment.”

Roxy thought it was a bad idea to withhold any information.  But it was Tammy’s life and relationship at stake.  She was the only person that would have to live with the consequences.  That made it her call.  So Roxy kept her argument to herself.

 

Location: Genoa City Memorial Hospital

Olivia sat in the cafeteria eating lunch as she noticed Billy walk in.  He looked around, spotted her, smiled, and headed in her direction. 

“Hey Liv,” he said sitting down.

“Billy,” she said smiling. “What brings you to the hospital?”

“You. I was looking for you.”

“Me,” she said skeptically. “You haven’t sought me out at the hospital since you were a little boy and refused to let any other doctor but me stitch up that cut on your chin,” she said as she touched the small scar on his chin that the cut had left.

“That’s because you were the only one I trusted.  And this is similar.  I need someone I can trust to do a favor for me,” he said.

“What do you need Billy,” she said bracing herself to hear the worst.  Although Billy had grown up a lot over the last several years, he was still prone to screw ups.  He was like Jack that way she thought amusedly. And like Jack, he wasn’t a bad person.  They both had good hearts. It’s was just that Jack would sell his soul to the devil to win.  And Billy.  Well, she didn’t know his motivations.  All she knew was that he usually ended up in some trouble.

“Promise me that you won’t tell anyone first,” he said.

“You’re the one who needs the favor you scamp,” she said laughing.

“I know but I know you are best friends with Ash. And now tNnhat you and Jack are,” he said allowing his voice to taper off without finishing the sentence.

Little did he know, she thought.  Her and Jack were not doing anything of the kind.  And it was really annoying her.

“I won’t tell them unless your life is in danger.  And that is the only promise you will get.  Now what do you need,” she said.

“There is this pregnant woman who has pinged me as the father of her unborn child.  I need a DNA test performed as soon as possible.”

She wasn’t surprised at the revelation. This type of thing was commonplace. And it bothered her that the young men would always act like they were preyed upon.  As if the woman had sex with herself.

“Is there a possibility that it is true,” she asked.

“I am not sure.  I was drugged.  One minute we were at the bar having drinks then the other I was waking up at gunpoint,” he said.

“Gunpoint,” she said alarmed.

“It’s a long story. You should have that new guy you are seeing tell you about it sometime.  But right now, I really don’t have the time.  I need to get to Restless Style.  Phyllis and Tamara are having yet another disagreement.”

Olivia didn’t know Tamara well yet but she could already tell that she was very much an alpha female.  And from what she knew about Phyllis, she was also in that category.  She didn’t know her very well herself so this was all second hand information from Dru whom had an intense rivalry with Phyllis from the moment they met.  And Tamara reminded Olivia of Dru so it stood to reason that she and Phyllis would not get along.

She smiled at Billy then said, “That news doesn’t surprise me.  Alright.  I will set something up.  Let’s say around 2.”

“Thank you Liv.  I’m glad that you and Jack are together.  Having a doctor in the family will come in handy.  What am I saying, you were always in the family,” he said as he stood. “Gotta go.”

“Bye Billy,” she said to his retreating back.


Location: Jabot

Jack had been trying to reach the Chairman of the Board of Directors all morning but couldn’t get him.  So he sat at his desk waiting for the guy to return his phone calls.  He felt more upset with each passing minute that his phone did not ring.  What was so important that the guy couldn’t return the phone call from one of the hospital’s biggest donors, he wondered.  Just when he was about to call him again, his phone rang.

“Hello,” he said harshly.

“Mr. Abbot.  I got a message that you were trying to reach me.”

“Yes. I have been. And now I am wondering why you hadn’t returned my call until now.”

“Sir.  We are busy here.  We have had an incident lately that we are trying to clear up.  Putting out fires so to speak. Surely you can understand that.”

“I understand it. However, as one of your largest donors, I expect my voice to be heard,” Jack said calmly.

“You have my ear Mr. Abbot.  Proceed.”

“It has been brought to my attention that one of your most promising and brightest young surgeons have been put on administrative leave.  And that there is an investigation surrounding his handling of a patient.”

“Yes, sir.  Nathan Winters is being investigated. It was quite surprising that he would be involved in this.  He is always very thorough.  He has even operated on me before.  So that should tell you the level of confidence I have in him here.  The board feels the same way.”

“Have you finished the investigation,” Jack asked.

“Not yet.  But we hope to have the findings complete soon.”

“I just want to let it be known to you that he is a very close family friend with the Abbots.  More like family than not.  One of the main reasons that my family has been so generous with the hospital over the years is in support of his mother’s career, who is your current chief of staff.  We have slated a sizable amount to also fund some of the younger Dr. Winter’s research for the upcoming year.  However, if he is working elsewhere, then our funds will travel with him.”

“I see.”

“Do we understand each other?”

“It seems I was wrong before.  We have finished our investigation on Dr Winters.  All the evidence points to him having done his due diligence.  He is absolved of any wrongdoing.”

“That’s good to hear.  It was nice speaking with you.  If ever you do any superfluous fund raising, let me know.  I would be more than happy to donate above and beyond my usual annual amount.”

“I will do that Mr Abbot. Good day.”

“Good day to you as well.”

Jack hung up the phone and opened his desk drawer.  He pulled out a photo that he had for years.  It was one that he had kept in his workspace since he was a teen.  It had been in his desk drawer at home, then at college, then at Jabot, at Newman, when he had been a state senator, and now back at Jabot.  The only time he didn’t have it nearby was when he had gone to war in Vietnam.  Over the years, he had looked at it often.  Any time he needed to focus and be reminded of what was important to him, he would take it out.  He placed the photo on his desk and smiled at the beautiful fresh face with the dark eyes.  He didn’t know how she did it but Olivia hadn’t changed all that much over the years.  She was still as beautiful today as she was when she had taken the picture with him all those years ago when she was a freshman in college with Ashley.

 

Location:  Restless Style

Billy had arrived at Restless Style prepared to break up a battle between Tammy and Phyllis but Tamara was nowhere to be found.  He thanked God for small miracles.  However, with respect to Phyllis, he was not so lucky.

“Billy,” she said as he walked in. “I need to speak with you.”

“One second,” he said as he typed Chelsea a text telling her to meet him at the hospital for the DNA test.   After he sent it, he looked at Phyllis and said, “I am at your beck and call Phyllis.”

“Am I the editor of this magazine,” she asked.

“Yes,” he said slowly wondering what she was leading up to.

“Then why is it that the receptionist informed me that she was writing the cover story for our next issue. As editor, isn’t that something I would already know. Matter of fact, as editor I would have been the one to give her the assignment.  But I was not.  Now isn’t something wrong with that?”

“Tammy.   Her name is Tammy.  And she is not just a receptionist,” Billy said.

“Oh come on.  She’s a nobody.  A nobody, Billy. Even had the nerve to throw her education in my face. “

“In her defense, she does have a mast-,” Billy began but was cut off by Phyllis.

“I don’t care how many masters’ degrees she has,” Phyllis yelled.

“Okay. Sorry,” Billy said in a placating voice as he raised both hands palm up.

“Did you tell her that she could write the cover article,” Phyllis asked.

“Yes.  And I am sure it will be great.”

“Billy, if I am the editor of this magazine then I will act like the editor.  That means cover articles have to be approved by me.”

“Agreed.  But Tammy will be writing the next one.  I promised her.  So maybe you two can work together and come to an agreement on the topic.”

“Fine,” Phyllis said with a devious smile and walking off.

At the moment he received a text from Chelsea saying that she would be at the hospital at 2.

He began dialing Chloe’s number but stopped.  What am I doing, he asked himself. Why not call Victoria to tell her that he was making progress and would have an answer about the baby today. He still wanted her back didn’t he? And why was Chloe the person whom his instincts told him to call?  He realized the answer as he asked the question.  Because he liked having her by his side.  He liked having her support. He liked her.  But Victoria was still his wife.  So he dialed her number.  He wasn’t surprised when she didn’t answer.  He thought about leaving her a message but decided against it.  He hang up before her voicemail beeped the signal to start recording then dialed Chloe’s number.

Location:  Tammy’s Apartment

Chloe sat listening to Tammy rationalize her decision to lie to Nate by omission.  In her opinion, it wasn’t that big of a deal.  She and Tammy had always had differing moral compasses.    But it seems that it was a Davis sister thing because Roxy seemed to have the same attitude about it.  Granted, Chloe had come a long way since the Delia paternity debacle. But she still knew the value of and the timing for a good lie. In her opinion, the time was approaching for her girl to come up with a good lie.  Her phone began to ring.  She looked at the caller ID and saw Billy’s name.

“Excuse me, this is the baby daddy calling.  I need to take the call in private. I’ll be right back,” she said rising and walking into Tammy’s bedroom.  Once inside, she closed the door.

“Hey Billy,” she said.

“Chloe. I have news.  Olivia agreed to do the DNA tests at 2 pm.  The results will be in this evening.”

“Great Billy. The sooner we know the facts, the sooner we can formulate a plan in dealing with this.”

“That’s true.”

“I will meet you at the hospital. Unless Victoria will be there to support you that is,” she said correcting herself.  What was she doing, she thought. Why was she acting like she and Billy were some united front? As if they were together.  He is still Victoria’s husband, she reminded herself.  And  besides, she had moved on from wanting and wishing for having a traditional family with him.

“Chloe,” he said.  She could hear the smile in his voice. “Your support means the world to me.  I am so lucky to have you on my side.  So yes, I would like you to meet me at the hospital.”

“So I guess Victoria is not going to be there,” she asked.  She just had to ask for her own piece of mind.

“I haven’t even spoken to her about it.”

“Okay then.  I’ll see you there.”

 

Location:  Newman Enterprises

Victor sat in his office at Newman reading over the latest financial report when his phone began to ring.

“This is Victor Newman,” he said as he answered the phone.

“Mr Newman.  This is Chelsea.”

“Has there been any progress on your assignment?”

“Yes sir.  I am going to have a DNA test performed on the baby today at 2.”

“And will this procedure take place at Genoa City Memorial Hospital.”

“Yes sir.”

“Thank you for the information.  I am sure that the results will pinpoint Billy Abbot as the father.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because I will not leave it up to chance.  Billy Abbot is the father of your baby.  Now I have to go,” he said hanging up the phone.

He then dialed his contact’s number at the hospital whose job it was to ensure that Billy Abbot did not get away with being a no good son of a bitch.

 

Location:  McCall Unlimited

Victoria knocked on the open door of Sophia’s office and walked in.

“Hey girl, I brought lunch,” she said as she held up the bag of food that she had gotten from Gloworm.

“Thanks.  But my stomach has been tied up so tight in knots that I can’t eat. Close the door.  I’ve got news.”

Victoria closed the door walked over to Sophia’s desk.  She took out the salads she had bought and gave one to Sophia who sat it on the desk and eyed it with a frown on her face.

“Are you okay?  You look a little queasy,” she asked.

Sophia sighed audibly then said, “Malcolm is Moses’ father.”

“Is this good news or bad news,” Victoria asked.  In her opinion, it was good news.  She knew that Sophia had never really loved Neil the way she had loved Malcolm.  Maybe this meant that she and Malcolm could have another shot.  She thought that was what her friend wanted.

“Bad news Vikki.  Just bad news.  After all the pain I have caused Neil and Malcolm.  Now I have the power to cause them even more. I don’t think that either wants to revisit this paternity issue.  I surely don’t.”

“That’s interesting.  Although you said that you didn’t know what you wanted to do about this, I get the distinct impression that you still cared for Malcolm.  Enough to want to try at being with him again.  And I know that the only thing that was standing in your way was Moses being Neil’s child.”

“I just can’t bounce back and forth between brothers.  It’s just not a good look.”

“True,” Victoria said thinking of Sharon. “It is a very bad look.”

“I have decided to let things remain the way that they are.  I guess giving up Malcolm for good is my punishment.  Besides, I don’t think he could ever forgive me for the betrayal.”

“Well, I am proud of you for making a choice,” Victoria said thinking about her inability to really do so with Billy.

“I know that you are thinking about Billy.”

Victoria gave what she knew was a very sad smile.

“What happened,” Sophia asked.

“I told Billy that if Chelsea is really carrying his child then we are done.”

“You know something.  That is exactly what Malcolm told me.  And so we were done.  But if we had been able to work things out then this news about him being Moses’ father would have been like a miracle.  Learn from me Vikki.  Or I should say, learn from Malcolm.  Don’t throw love and a future away based on one mistake.  You just never know what might happen down the line.”

That was something for Victoria to really think about. 

“Let me also tell you that I saw Billy here with Chloe this morning. They seemed awfully close.”

“I told you, he flirts with her.  But trust me.  He doesn’t want her.  If he did, they would still be together.  She has always been all about Billy.  Always.”

“It seemed more than just flirtation.”

“You think so.”

“Yes.  They seemed very close.”

“Hhhmm,” Victoria said. Something else for Victoria to consider. But she was not truly worried about losing Billy’s affection to Chloe. “Enough about our problems. Let’s eat.”

 

 

Time: Afternoon

Location:  Genoa City Airport

Callie had just landed in Genoa City with Walt and Pamela.  They found their way to the baggage area and stood at the belt waiting for their bags.  Surprisingly, John was nowhere to be found.  She half expected him to be standing at the gate.

“Where’s John,” Pamela said.

“I don’t know.  Maybe you should call him and see where he is?”

“Great idea. But-,” Pamela interrupted herself to speak to Walt who was holding Callie’s hand.  “No sweetie, don’t play on the conveyor belt.”  Then she continued with, “but first, I will go use the restroom.”  Pamela turned to walk away.

“Wait Pam.  How do you know it is that way?  I don’t see any signs.”

“Oh,” Pam said looking around for signs. “I don’t know how I know.  But the restrooms are around that corner.”

“Really,” Callie asked skeptically. “Let me ask someone first.”

“Callie,” Pam said rolling her eyes.  “I am not some child.  I am capable of going to the restroom on my own. I wish you and John would just let go. I am fine.”

“Sorry. Go ahead.”

Pam turned back and headed in the direction she had been earlier.  Callie could hear her grumbling under her breath as she walked away.

“This girl is cooking my last grit. As if…”

 

 

Eve was happy to finally be in Genoa City.  Her flight had been very tiring. Apparently it had a computer problem and they had been grounded for two hours on the run way.  She had been astonished and a little afraid when the pilot had told them that the airplane had lost itself. She assumed it was a GPS tracking problem.  All types of scenarios had gone through her head. What if this happened in flight and other planes and towers couldn’t see them.  It was the perfect set up for in flight head on collision.  Just when she thought to de-embark the plane, pilot had come on the loud speaker and said that the problem was fixed as the plane began to taxi.  So she had been stuck.

So now she headed to the baggage area to pick up her bags.  She stepped up to the conveyor belt beside a young woman and her son.

The lady looked at her and smiled. She smiled in return.  She wondered if she looked as haggard as she felt.

“Long flight,” the woman asked as she turned her son’s hand loose to get a suit case off the belt.

“Yes.  I am so happy to finally be here.”

“I know how you feel,” she said as her son tried to step on the conveyor belt. “No Walt,” she said as he began to fall.

Eve caught him before he hit the ground and stood him back up.  She hadn’t really paid him much attention before but he was such a handsome little boy.  He looked so familiar.  If she didn’t know better she would think that he was a part of her family. 

“Thank you,” the woman said grabbing the little boy’s hand. “Walt,” she said. “You are too old for these antics. What has gotten in to you?”

“I sorry Callie,” he said in a small voice. “I was just trying to ride it.”

“It’s not a toy sweetie.  Just be a good boy for me while I do this and I will make sure your mommy gives you a treat.”

“A treat,” he said with his eyes lighting up. “Okay.”

So he wasn’t her child after all.  Eve looked at the little boy again and her interest was piqued. 

“So are you from here,” Eve asked her.

“No. Walt’s dad moved here for his job.  So here we are.”

Walt’s dad, she said to herself. Alarm bells began to ring.  Her brother had recently moved here for a job. And those eyes in that little face were Winters eyes.  Surely her crazy brother had not had a baby and not told her about it. So she continued her line of questioning.

“Oh,” she said nonchalantly. “And what does he do?”

“He’s a systems architect,” she said smiling unaware that she was being drilled for information.

Eve breathed sigh of relief.  No one in her family had a career even close to that.

“Sounds exciting,” she said.

“You’re just being polite.  Tell the truth.  It sounds boring,” she said laughing.

“Just a little.”

“Are you from here,” the woman asked.

“No.  I have lots of family here though.  So right now, I am just visiting.”

Eve pulled her bag off the conveyor belt just as Nathan walked in the door.

 

Location:  Genoa City Memorial Hospital

Chelsea Lawson arrived at the hospital to meet Billy.  She knew that he hated her right now.  But she didn’t care.  Not really.  All she wanted was the best for her baby. She knew that he thought that she had set him up.  She was just as surprised as he was when those men came into her apartment with the guns.  But he would never believe that. And if she had known that he was so drunk, she wouldn’t have ever slept with him.  In her mind they were two people trying to move on from heartbreak.  He told her that his wife couldn’t forgive him for a mistake he made and she had talked about her this guy she had cared for who had decided that the uneducated Chelsea was not good enough.  She had thought that both she and Billy choosing Myanmar to hide and lick their wounds was fate.  That they were meant to meet.  But it seemed that he was just another guy using her.

She stepped off the elevator and asked the nurse for directions to the room that she was going to have the procedure. She followed her directions and opened the door.

“Hi,” a doctor said rising and walking to her. “My name is Dr. Winters,” she said with a smile

“I’m Chelsea,” she said shaking her hand.

“Nice to meet you. Now, have a seat.  Let’s talk before we get started. I know you must have questions.”

Dr. Winters explained the procedure and clear terms that she could understand.  It relieved some of her fear to know that the procedure was safer than she had thought.  But she had been willing to risk it because she wanted to prove that Billy was the father of her baby. 

“Chelsea, would you like to see your baby today,” Dr Winters said.

“Yes. Thank you.”

Chelsea lay down and pulled her shirt up to bear her stomach.  Just as Dr Winters was squeezing gel onto her abdomen, Billy walked in with the mother of his daughter.

“Hi Billy.  Chloe,” Dr Winters said.

“Hey,” Chloe said.

“Liv,” Billy said.

“Well, I was just about to do an ultrasound for Chelsea so she could see the baby.”

“That’s nice Billy,” said looking at her stomach. 

“So if you don’t mind stepping out,” Dr Winters said pleasantly.

“Liv. Why can’t I stay? She says it is mine.  I should be able to see the baby too.”

“I’m sorry Billy.  But that is not how I operate.  As long as this baby is inside Chelsea, you have no rights.”

“But Liv-,” he began but was cut off by Chloe.

“Billy. She’s right. It is Chelsea’s body,” Chloe said.

“It’s okay.  They can both stay,” Chelsea said.

“Have a seat then you two,” Dr Winters said turned on the machine. 

She rubbed it across Chelsea’s abdomen. Then turned it towards them.

“Here you go,” she said. “Your baby.”

Chelsea looked at the monitor and fell in love.  She had seen her baby before during an ultrasound.  But that was in her first trimester when there was not much to see.  It had looked like a blob.  But this was a baby.

 

Location:  Genoa City Airport

Nate walked into the airport and saw Eve talking to a pretty woman and her son.  He headed in their direction.  When Eve saw him, her face lit up in a broad smile. As he reached her, they embraced and he kissed her cheek.

“My little boobala is all grown up now.  It never ceases to amaze me,” she said patting his cheek.

He laughed.  Ever since he had known her, she had called him by that nickname. 

“So, have you gotten all your bags,” he asked looking down at her many bags with a smirk.  He was not surprised that she had so many.  No woman he knew traveled lightly.

“I think I am missing one more,” she said looking at the belt. “And there it is,” she said pointing at it.

“Excuse me,” he said as he brushed past the lady.  He reached to get the bag and as he did so he noticed her son.  That’s interesting he thought.  The little boy looked a lot like Moses.  

As he stood, he turned back to Eve.

“Is that it,” he asked.

“That’s it.”

Nate loaded her bags on a nearby trolley.  Then they left.

 

Pamela headed back towards the baggage claim area thinking about all she had to do today.  Moving was exhausting.  It was something that she didn’t plan on doing every again if she could help it.

When she was halfway across the terminal she saw John walk through the door.  Obviously Walt had seen him too.

“Daddy,” he squealed as he ran towards John as fast as his little legs could carry him.

John scooped him up and hugged him tightly.

Anytime Pamela had any doubt about marrying John and being with him not knowing who she was, scenes like this reminded her that she had done the right thing. John was a fabulous father to Walt.

She walked over to where they were and said in a sultry voice, “I missed you Johnny.”

He transferred Walt to one arm and reached out the hand of the other to cup her cheek.

“I missed you too gorgeous,” he said in a husky voice while running his thumb over her bottom lip. “No kiss for me?”

She leaned in and kissed him slowly on the lips. 

“Mmm,” he moaned as she pulled her lips away. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” she said.

“I love you too mommy,” Walt said.

“Awe. I love you too baby.”

 

Location:  Genoa City Memorial Hospital

Chloe sat beside Billy holding his hand.  She knew that he had been affected by the ultrasound. She could tell by the way his eyes were riveted to the monitor. 

“Chelsea, are you ready to start the procedure,” Dr Winters asked.

“Yes.  Let’s get it done doctor.”

“Billy and Chloe,” Dr Winters gestured to the door with her eyes.

“I should -,” Billy began.

“Let’s give Dr Winters some space to do her job.  The last thing she needs is you breathing down her neck,” Chloe said before he could finish.  She grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

Chloe understood how scary these procedures could be.  It’s something that a person needed peace to get through.  Chelsea did not need Billy in the room making her nervous. 

They walked hand in hand down the hall to the waiting area.  Once inside he closed the door.  He released her hand and wrapped both his arms around her waist. He pulled her forcefully to his body.  Before she could respond he lowered his head and claimed her mouth in a feather light kiss.  She closed her eyes to savor the sweetness of it.

When he broke the kiss, she opened her eyes to see him lick his lips and smile at her.

“What is going on with you Billy,” she said pulling away.  He released her.  She turned her back on him and walked to the window.

“What do you mean,” he said right behind her. 

“All this kissing, hugging, and touching you have been doing lately. Why?”

“Because you’re a beautiful, sexy momma,” he said lowering his voice and pressing his body against hers.

“I was a beautiful, sexy mother, to your only child I might add, when we divorced,” she said.  As soon as it was out of her mouth, she regretted the statement. She admitted to herself that she was enjoying Billy’s attention and didn’t really want it to stop.  But she also didn’t know what to do about it so she fell into her old pattern of making snarly remarks to push people away to protect herself.

“I agree.  You were,” he said into her hair as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

It felt so good being in Billy’s arms again. She had missed it.  She didn’t know how much until just now.

“Stop Billy,” she said with no conviction as she rubbed her hands down his arms and wrapped her arms around her body atop his.

“I’m trying.  But I can’t seem to pull myself away,” he whispered in her ear in a way that aroused her.

She could feel her nipples getting hard and her lower lips begin to swell.  But she didn’t want to give in to it.  He was still married to Victoria.

“Try harder,” she said.

“Harder than this,” he said pushing his pelvis into her butt.  “I don’t think that’s possible.”

She could feel his arousal.  And he was very hard. The thought of being with Billy in that way again was very exciting.

“I’ve felt harder,” she said nonchalantly.

He laughed softly then whispered into her ear, “My little Vixen. You feel so good in my arms Chloe. Doesn’t it feel good to you too?  I know it does.”

“It’s okay,” she said.

“Just okay, huh? Well, let’s see if I can make it better,” he said.

He raised one hand from her waist to cup her breast.  He rubbed his thumb over the nipple. 

She couldn’t help herself when she moaned loudly.

“Damn. Your nipples are about as hard as my dick.  Are you wet,” he said in a deep voice next to her ear.

“Maybe,” she said.

“Maybe,” he said.  “I think I better find out for myself.”

He moved his other hand from her waist to her thigh. He slowly rubbed his hand lightly up her leg as he pulled her dress up along with it.  His hand made contact with the edge of her panties. He rubbed one finger back and forth next to her he panties all the while repeatedly rubbing his thumb across her nipple.

She sighed as her stomach muscles clenched at the light touches from his fingers. 

“It’s been a long time since I experienced you coming for me. I remember exactly how it was between us.  The way you moan. The way you tighten your thighs. The way you arch your back. The way your body glistens. The way you smell. I missed it all Vixen,” he whispered.

“Billy,” she whimpered.

“Can I make you come right now,” he asked tentatively.  As if he was sure the answer was no.

“I doubt it,” she said saucily.

He slid one finger inside of her panties and rubbed her clitoris with a feather light touch.

“Mmmm,” she moaned.

“You’re so wet,” he said rubbing his finger more firmly. 

Chloe felt her orgasm building.  She hadn’t had sex in a long time so her body was more than ready for it.

“Billy,” she said again as she began to move her hips to the rhythm of his fingers.

“What? Hhmm? What do you want,” he said.

“I don’t know,” she lied. She knew exactly what she was asking him for when she said his name.  And she knew he knew too.

“You’re lying.  You know exactly what you want,” he said increasing the pace with both his fingers.

“Ahh,” she said as she moved her hips faster to keep up with his fingers.

“That’s right Vixen. Go get it. Go get that O,” he said laughing softly.

She began to move faster as the tension built higher and higher. And tighter and tighter.  Finally, it broke.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned loudly as she came very hard arching her back.  She squeezed her thighs together trapping his hand between.

After the final shudder passed through her body, he wrapped both arms back around her waist and held her.

“I loved that Chloe,” he said. 

That one statement was like ice water in her veins. How dare he use the word love to her, she thought angrily.  She pulled away from him, turned around, and slapped him hard across the face.

“I guess some things never change. You love touching me and having sex with me.  You just don’t love me,” she said running towards the door.

“Chloe,” he called following her.

He grabbed her hand just when she made it to the door.

“Wait,” he said looking her in the eyes. “I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Of course you didn’t,” she said. “You never do.”

“But,” he began as she cut him off.

“Please Billy,” she pleaded with tears forming in her eye.  “Just let me go.”

He raised his other hand to her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.

“Thanks for being here,” he said still looking into her eyes. “It really meant a lot.”

Chloe felt herself drowning in his eyes.  She loved those eyes.  Even more so because they were the same one’s she looked at in her daughters face every day.  She pulled away from him and left.

 

Location:  McCall Unlimited

Tucker sat at his desk reminiscing about the night he had with his Songbird.  He wondered how her day was going.  He had thought at least 20 times throughout the day to call her.  But he didn’t want to push her away by smothering her.  He got the impression at his mother’s house this morning that she still wasn’t ready.  That she wasn’t completely sold on him.  The only real way to convince her was to show her that he meant what he said.  Time, he hoped, would take care of her reservations.  But right now he missed her and wanted nothing more than to just see her.

He heard his office door close and looked up to find his Songbird leaning against the door carrying a bag.

“Well, look what my thoughts conjured up,” he said standing and walking around his desk. “It’s the love of my life.”

She met him half way and rose on tiptoe to kiss him lingeringly.

“Mmhm,” he said against her lips then broke the kiss to look into her eyes.  “What brings you hear,” he asked. He wanted to hear her say it.

“I came to feed my sexy fiancée,” she whispered against his lips. Then she kissed him deeper by sliding her tongue into his mouth. She broke the kiss. Then held up the bag of food she was carrying. 

“What did you bring for me to eat?  Besides, you that is.  Because I fully plan on getting a sample before you leave,” he said. 

“That was my plan,” she said with a sexy smile.  Then kissed him deeply again.  She broke the kiss and grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch on his office.  They sat down and she began to take out the food she had brought with her.

Tucker was very excited that she had showed up.  It made him feel more secure in the idea that she really did want to be with him. He was sure he looked like a goofy fool sitting there staring at her.

She looked at him, tilted her head to the side, and smiled.

“Baby, did you just take someone’s company or something.  You seem like you are on cloud nine,” she said laughing.

“No.”

“Are you sure?  You know that if you did, I will understand.  I won’t be upset or anything.  I know it is just business.”

“I love you,” he said lifting her hand wearing his ring to his lips and kissing it. 

“I love you too,” she said opening the containers.  “Can I ask you something?”

“Anything Songbird.”

“Do you mind that I work?”

“Do I mind that you work? No. Do I mind that you work for Chris and Neil? Yes.”

“Why baby,” she asked. “Why does it matter that I work for them?”

“Because they are confused.  They seem to think that you belong to them. But they’re wrong.  You’re mine.  And you working there just reinforces their thoughts.”

“Baby, I am not an object to be owned,” she said laying her hand against his cheek.

“That’s not what you said last night when I was inside you,” Tucker said.  He distinctly remembered her saying that she was his lady.

Harmony blushed. “Mick, I am bound to say anything while we are making love,” she said laughing softly. “You can’t hold me to that.”

“I can and I will.”

She leaned in and kissed him softly.

“You know what baby.  You’re right.  I am yours. Not in the way of property.  But in the way that your soul is the only one that my soul hears.  That my heart is only connected to yours.  My happiness is bound up with yours. You are the only man for me,” she said smiling.

How did she know that this was what he needed to hear right now? How did she know exactly what to say to make him feel good?  His ego just grew at least two sizes bigger.

“It doesn’t matter what other men think.  Not Chris.  Not Neil.  It doesn’t matter where I work. I will always hear you when you call out to me.  Whether you pick up the phone and verbalize it or not.”

“Is that why you came today? Did you feel me missing you?”

She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips again. And his heart fluttered.

“Yes baby.”

Damn, Tucker thought to himself.  He just fell in love with her all over again.  He wondered if it would always be this way. He wrapped both arms around her and pulled her to him. He kissed her slowly. Sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth mimicking the action he wanted to perform with her.

“Mmm,” she moaned into his mouth and he became fully aroused the way he always did when she moaned that way.

“Songbird, may I make love to you,” he asked against her lips with is breath mingling with her.

“Please,” she said. 

He stood and pulled her to her feet.  He placed her on her knees on the couch facing away from him with her hands braced against the back. He slowly pulled her dress up to reveal her butt. He used both hands to massage the cheeks.

“Your ass is still perfect,” he said. He could see her juices glistening on her lower lips and felt like the luckiest man in the world. “And you are already wet,” he said pushing one finger inside of her while he undid his pants with the other.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as he pulled the finger out slowly.

He freed himself and positioned himself behind her. He slowly pushed in as he gripped her hips.

“Aaah,” she screamed softly.

He pulled out and pushed back in harder.  Then began a gentle steady rhythmic thrusting.

She screamed softly on every thrust.

“That’s all you got for me. Hmm. That’s all the scream you gonna give me,” he said.

“We’re.  In. Your. Office,” she said each word on his outstroke. “Someone. Might. Hear.”

“Oh. So you’re shy? Don’t want anyone to know that the boss is making love to his lady in the office,” he said. He continued his rhythm and leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Too bad I don’t give a damn.”

And he didn’t.  He wanted to hear his Songbird sing. So he began thrusting harder.

“Ahhh,” she screamed louder.

Still not loud enough for him. He slid one hand from her hip to the middle of her back and pushed.  She complied by lowering her body and putting an arch in her back, which forced him deeper.

“Aaaah,” she screamed louder.

“Yes,” he said slamming in and out of her. “That’s the note I want to hear.”

He could feel her legs begin to shake and knew that she was close to orgasm.

“Let me have it darlin. Come on. Let me have it,” he said as he began rotating his hips at the end of each thrust.

 “Eeee,” she squeeled softly as she came. 

He stopped moving to feel her muscles pulsate around him.  He savored the sensation.   When she was done, he slid in and out of her again. He leaned down and whispered against her neck.

“You cheated me,” he said pushing in and rotating his hips.

“What,” she said laughing. “You told me to come.”

“You held back when you did,” he said as he started the same slow steady rhythm he had begun with earlier. “You know I don’t like when you don’t give me all. Now I am going to have to make sure that this next time you are not capable of holding back.”

 

 

Chloe was just about to knock on Tucker’s door to remind him that he had a meeting in 15 minutes when she heard screams.  It took her a few seconds to make out what she was hearing but it was obvious that Tucker had a woman in his office and they were having sex.  Some very good sex if she wasn’t mistaken. Her money was on the woman being Harmony.  Good for them, she thought as she smiled and walked away.  Her first order of business was to clear Tucker’s calendar for the next hour.   

 

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.