Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Episode 20

Time: Same day as last Episode, Evening

Location: Roxy’s Apartment

Roxy was on pins and needles waiting for Devon to arrive. She had cooked a full course meal with appetizers and desert.  She had also dressed for the occasion in a skin tight red dress with classic black platform stilettoes.  The dress had long sleeves and a bateau neckline.  The top was really modest.  But the bottom was a super mini.  It ended a few inches under her butt. She generally didn’t wear dresses that short, but tonight was an exception. 

He heart beat faster when she heard a knock on the door.  She walked to the door.  When she reached it she took a deep calming breath. She opened the door and smiled. Devon had also dressed for the occasion.  He had on a grey suit that she knew was tailored and carried a square red box in his hand.

She stepped back from the entrance while still holding the door.

“Come in,” she said breathlessly.

He walked in then she closed the door.

“I hope you’re hungry,” she said turning around to face him.

He looked slowly down her body and stopped on her legs.

“Ravenous,” he said in a husky tone.

“Good,” she said. “I plan to really feed your appetite tonight.”

“Hmmm. Can’t wait,” he said looking slowly back up her body to rest on her face. “I bought you something.  Your favorite chocolates.”

“Thank you,” she said taking the chocolate box from his hand.  She leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips.  Then she walked around him to lay the box on the side table.   She felt like she needed a moment to catch her breath. To calm her nerves.

“I am just going to go in the kitchen and get our appetizers. I was thinking that maybe we could talk before we eat. Okay,” she said heading into the kitchen.

Roxy didn’t know why she was so nervous.  She had known Devon for years now.  She hadn’t felt this way with him since they had sex for the first time.  Maybe it was be because he was so quiet.  Something he rarely ever was. She tried to calm down before she went back out.

 

 

Devon was still standing in the same spot.  He was sure there must be drool on his chin. His Foxy had on one of the shortest and tightest dresses he had ever seen in his life.  And definitely the shortest dress he had ever seen her wear.  His eyes had been glued to those legs when she walked away.   He shook himself out of the daze he had been in since she had opened the door and sat down on the couch. He was lucky to have such a smart and beautiful woman in love with him.  He didn’t fault other men for wanting her.  But Phillip Chancellor IV must be crazy if he thought that he would ever let Roxanne go.   Those long sexy legs belonged to him. She was his.

She walked out holding a tray and his eyes went back to her legs.   She bent over directly in front of him and sat the tray down.

He groaned involuntarily.  She must have heard it because she looked at him and smiled.

“I am trying so hard not to pounce on you,” he said smiling back at her. “But you have got to know how sexy you look. I want to lift that dress and taste you so bad right now.  But I don’t want to spoil your dinner. Which smells delicious by the way.”

She sat down next to him and clasped his hand.  She intertwined their fingers as he lifted their hands to his lips and kissed the back of hers.

“Can we talk,” she said.  “I want to clear the air.”

“Beautiful ladies first,” he said.

“Okay,” she said laughing softly. “For the record.  I was not with Chance. He wasn’t my man.  I would never sleep with him.”

“I know that Foxy,” he said kissing the back of her hand again. Although he had said those things to her at Gloworm, he knew in his soul that Roxy would never give Chance his goodies.  She had just met the guy.

“I was wrong for breaking up with you.  It was stupid.  I love you. I want to be with you,” she said looking him in the eyes.

“I love you too.”

“And finally, I don’t care if we ever get married.  I will still love you and be with you. If it never happens, I won’t care. ”

He knew she was lying but he still appreciated the sentiment.  She wanted to get married. And so did he.  He had been carrying the ring around in his pocket for days now.  His plans were to ask her tomorrow night on Tucker’s private island.  But he was too excited to wait. This was the perfect setting.  It was a place where they had spent many days and nights. A place that they both had grown from kids to adults. He thought it was fitting.

“I will care Roxy,” he said standing and pulling her feet also.  He took a step back and got down on one knee. Still holding her left hand, he looked up at her.

She placed her right hand over her heart and gasped.

“My beautiful, sweet, considerate, and loving Roxanne. I will care.  When I was growing up in Foster care, I went from home to home. Angry at no one.  Angry at everyone.  But wanting a family.  Desiring a family. I never thought that I would have one.  But now I do. Having that one prayer answered makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world.  But it has also taught me to think bigger.  To dream bigger than I ever would have if it had never happened. So now, I have these ambitious ideas about a music career and being rich and famous. I know I made you feel like you would get in the way of that.  But that is the furthest thing from the truth.  Since the moment we met, my dreams have begun and ended with you.  No dream of mine would be complete without you. My life is incomplete without you,” he said.

He took the ring out of his pocket and opened the box. His heart pounded in his chest as he noticed Roxy begin to cry. 

“I know that I took you for granted. But I promise that is a mistake I will never make again.  Will you marry me Foxy? Will you allow me to spend the rest of my life showing you how lucky I feel to have you in my life,” he said.

“Yes,” she said as he slipped the ring on her finger. He noticed the perfect fit and smiled.

He stood and embraced her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  She felt so good in his arms. He couldn’t help himself as his hand slid from her waist to cup and squeeze her butt.

She leaned back to look in his eyes.  And he saw the only life he ever wanted to have reflected in the dark depths. He lowered his head and kissed her slowly. As he did so, he pulled her even closer to his body.  He lifted one hand from her butt cheek to cup her face.  He broke the kiss and leaned back to look in her eyes.

“So will you feed me now,” he asked in a husky voice.

“Yes,” she said shakily.

He released her and took a step back.

“Good.  Because I am starving,” he said looking slowly down her body again. 

He looked back up to her face, tilted his head to the side, and stared into her eyes for a few seconds. “Take off your dress,” he demanded.

 

Location:  Lily Winter’s House

Trevor had picked Lily up after her classes and they had gone together to pick up Charlie and Maddie.  Now they were sitting on the couch watching the kids play.  She was sitting with her feet curled up under her and her head resting in the crook of his arm that was wrapped around her shoulders.  She used one hand to rub his stomach.

“Remember that I told you that my mom was coming in town today,” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Well, she made it.  And we are having dinner tonight at my parent’s house.  I would love for you and the twins to come,” he said.  He was serious about Lily.  He probably should have introduced her to his dad and granddad before now but he had enjoyed keeping her to himself.  He liked spending time with her at home.  That way he had all her attention.  Now he could introduce her to his entire family at one time.

“I would love to meet your family.  But I am not sure it is a good idea. It will be past the twin’s bedtime.  They are crabby under normal circumstances like that.  But compounding that with today being their first day at school,” she said raising her head to look at his face.

“Hey.  Its fine,” he said kissing her on the lips. “You’re a mother first. You put your kids first.  It’s one of the many things I like about you.”

“Are you sure,” she asked tentatively.

He could see the nervousness in her eye.  She thought that he would be upset.

“My lady,” he said kissing her on the lips. “It’s fine.  You can meet them another day.  Charlie and Maddie should be your first priority.  If they weren’t then I probably wouldn’t be so smitten with you.”

“My knight,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck. 

He wrapped both arms around her and pulled her closer.  He lowered his head slowly and their lips met.

“Mm,” she moaned.

He licked her bottom lip with his tongue and softly sucked it into his mouth.   He released it and raised is head to look at her face.  She opened her eyes and he saw his favorite look.  The one that was great for his ego.   The one that made him want to stake his claim.  But he put a stop to it.

“Lily,” he said. “I want to be with you. Intimately.  But I don’t think the time is right for us. I think we should wait a while longer.”

“I think that the timing is perfect Trevor,” she said shyly.

He chuckled softly and said, “You have been through so much.  And this is your first relationship since your husband died.  I just want you to be sure. “

“I’m sure.  I think that you should come back after your dinner,” she said kissing him on the lips again.

“I don’t want our first time together to be like that,” he said lowering his voice aware that the twins are in the room.  “I was thinking that maybe we could find a sitter for the twins and go away for the weekend.  That way I can spend some real quality time with you. No distractions.”

“That sounds like a great idea.  Just tell me when.”

“This weekend is the Arts Gala.  So I was thinking next weekend,” he said rubbing his hand up and down Lily’s spine.  He felt her shudder as he did so.  He bet she would shudder the exact same way when he entered her for the first time. If she didn’t, he’d make damn sure that she did when she came for him.

“Okay. I will make plans for a babysitter.”

He smiled at her and lowered his head to kiss her again.  Before he could make contact her felt a light touch on his thigh.  He looked down to see Maddie standing between his legs. She looked up at him with her mother’s eyes.  They had the same worshipping look.

He unwrapped his arms from around Lily’s waist and reached for her.

“Hey baby girl,” he said as he picked her up.  In the gesture that he had become accustomed, she laid her head on his shoulder. “I think someone is sleepy.”

“Probably,” Lily said looking at Charlie who continued to play in his own little world. “I think it is bath time so that I can put them down for the night.”

“Would you like some help,” he asked.

“Thank you,” she said smiling broadly.

 

Location:  Glow Worm

Kevin walked into Gloworm looking for his mother.  She had called him and asked if he would work the bar.  He didn’t much care for mixing drinks but he needed to get some space from Angelina.  She was sweet and all.  And she loved him but her voice was super annoying.  This break would do them both good.

He headed towards the bar when he saw Chloe.  She was sitting at a booth as if she was waiting for someone.  She looked as beautiful as she always did.  He stood there contemplating going over to talk to her.  He hadn’t seen nor spoken to her since their conversation at Delia’s party.  He knew that they traveled in different circles so he wouldn’t see her much unless he sought her out.  This might be his only chance in a while.  Just when he had decided to walk over, he heard a menacing voice right behind him.

“Don’t even think about it.”

He looked over his shoulder to see Billy standing behind him.

“Think about what,” he asked looking back at Chloe.          

“Going over to harass Chloe.”

“I am not going to harass her.  I just want to speak with her.  See how she has been. Make sure she is okay.”

“She’s fine. Actually, she is better than fine.”

“How do you know,” he asked.  Billy never seemed to notice very much about Chloe when they were together.  But now he was acting like he was some expert on her and her feelings.

“Because I know.”

“I don’t see how. You never cared about Chloe or her feelings before.”

“Listen chipmunk.  Don’t worry about Chloe.  She is not your concern.”

“So what?  Is she your concern now,” he asked.  As far as Kevin knew, Billy was still married to Victoria.

“She’s always been my concern.  She is the mother of my kid. That makes her my concern.”

“Psh, yeah right.  She was the mother of your kid when you divorced her to be with Mac.”

“You don’t know anything about it okay,” Billy said. “So I suggest you shut your mouth.”

“Ha, I know plenty about it.  I was there.  Remember?”

“Like I said, you don’t know anything about me and Chloe,” Billy said between clenched teeth.

“Fine Billy,” Kevin said.  He would just leave her alone for now.  It might be awhile but he would see her again.  Eventually.  And hopefully then, her phony guard dog wouldn’t be around.  

“Yeah, it better be fine and it better stay fine,” he heard Billy say to his back as he walked away.

 

Location:  The Legacy Club

Neil sat with Justin and Chris having dinner at his members’ only private social club.  It was on the style of the Yale Club in New York.  The club was about 80 years old and had only started allowing women as members about 25 years ago.  Because of that, many people in town considered those who were members to be snobby.  Being allowed as a member of such a club signified to him that his hard work had paid off.  Growing up, he had worked at a similar club in Houston, Texas.  He had also fallen for a girl whose father was a member.  Of course, the boy who parked the cars was not good enough no matter how smart and promising his future had been.  He just didn’t have the right last name nor did he grow up in a house with the right address.  So he vowed that his kids would have the right last name.  No one would ever deem them unfit.  So far, he had succeeded.

“This is a nice place,” Chris said.

“Seems a great place to network,” Justin said.

“If you guys want a membership, I will sponsor you,” Neil said.

“Sure,” Chris said.

“Devon and Nathan are both members.  Legacy clause and all,” Neil said laughing.  “Nathan understands the importance of networking by rubbing elbows with the cities elite. So he comes here sometimes.  But my son is a different story.   He only comes for special events like balls.”

“I guess Precious still hasn’t grown into his new status,” Chris said.

“I don’t think he ever will either,” Neil said.

“Well, I say good for him,” Justin said. “It doesn’t hurt to remember where you come from.”

“Justin,” Chris said exasperated.  “I am about over this moping around.   You need to find a woman and get laid. Even if you have to purchase her.  You are obviously long overdue.”

Neil looked up from his plate and laughed.

“Me,” Justin said pointing to his chest.  “I am not discussing Donna tonight by the way. However, I think you are the one who complains about not having a date.  Not me. And if I recall, I am not eating dinner alone every night.  You are right there beside me.”

“Well brethren, that is about to change.  I spoke with the sweet nanny today.  And she has arrived in town.  We are set for lunch tomorrow,” Chris said.

“You must be desperate,” Justin said laughing. “Need I remind you of the code. The sweet nanny is surely not a beauty.”

“Looks are not everything,” Chris said looking down at his plate.

“But they surely do help,” Justin said.

“Here’s what I have found over the years.  An unattractive woman will give you just as many headaches as an attractive one.  So you might as well get the prettiest one you can find,” Neil said laughing.

“True,” Justin said.

“I have had many beautiful women. Many, many, many beautiful women,” Chris said wistfully.  “I admit to dating women for looks alone.  But the older I get, the more I realize that looks are just not enough for me anymore.  I want someone I can come home to at night and have a little peace. Someone I can talk to about anything and not have her give me a clueless or, even worse, an uninterested look.  A mother for my children.”

“That’s deep cousin.  And I totally get it. Totally,” Neil said.

“Neil.  You had that in Sophia but you let it go. I would be remiss if I didn’t remind you,” Justin said.

“Sophia is a good woman,” Neil said.

“Then why are you two no longer together,” Chris asked.

“I didn’t love her like I should and she knew it.  I tried.  I really did.  But it just didn’t happen.  My heart is full of love for someone else.  There just wasn’t any room there for her.”

“Dru,” Justin asked.

Neil smiled sadly.  He knew it was crazy which is why he rarely voiced it out loud.  But he was deeply in love with a dead woman. Still.

 “I get it.  One just does not get over such a woman.  It just doesn’t happen.  And I don’t think that any man who knew her would expect you too,” Chris said.

“I think I just want to be alone for now.  I don’t want to hurt another woman by not loving her like I should,” Neil said.

“Speaking of loving a woman like a man should,” Justin said laughing. “Tucker must really love Harmony.”

“It seems so,” Neil said. “But he will screw it up.”

“No doubt,” Chris said bitterly.

“I’m not so sure about that.  He has to want her really bad to give up his fight over Bell,” Justin said. “I mean really bad.  He had us in the palm of his hand. He could have gotten his revenge and the company.  But he chose her over it.  Not many men would have done that.  I can’t say that I would have myself. It makes you wonder though doesn’t it?”

“Wonder,” Neil asked.

“About her.  Makes me want to find out what lays between her thighs. It’s got to be good. Must be a goldmine,” Justin said laughing.

“Justin. Listen. You’re my boy and all.  But don’t make me hurt you. Cause if either one of us at this table has the pleasure of tasting that pussy, it will be me,” Chris said seriously.

“Gentleman,” Neil said.  “Have some respect please.”

“As if you didn’t think it too,” Justin said laughing.

Neil smiled guiltily.

 

Location:  Olivia Winter’s Condo

Olivia had just finished eating dinner with her house guest Eve.  She was so happy to have her in town.  Even for a little while.  So now they sat on the couch drinking wine and catching up on each other’s lives.

“So missy,” Olivia said. “Who are you dating?”

“No one right now,” Eve said. “I just haven’t had that much time lately.  With work and all.”

“Oh, you know I understand how that is.  But surely, you must get some free time.”

“Actually no.  But since I quit my job before I came out here, I have nothing but free time.”

Olivia knew Eve well. All the Winters were about family.  And Eve was no exception.  She may appear to some as a career woman, but she wanted a husband and family.  And she had just the man for her.

“That’s good,” she said giving a knowing smile. “Justin has also moved to town.  And is single.”

“Single,” she said with a frown. “He and Donna are divorced.”

“Yes.  And I won’t say that I am upset about it. I never liked her.”  Olivia remembered when they were all in high school and Justin coming to visit them for the summer time to work for her father.  And Justin would always spend so much of his money buying Donna gifts and sending them to her.  But Donna barely wrote him letters.  She always felt like their love had been one-sided.  And then the entire Marcus fiasco just sealed it.  Justin could do better than that.

“We all know that,” Eve said laughing. “You made that plain when you found out that he was going to marry her.”

“She’s just a little liar,” Olivia said under her breath.  “But enough about her. Back to you and Justin. He has a thing for you.”

“I know,” Eve said laughing. “He has never tried to hide it.  And I do enjoy sparring with him.”

“We all know that,” Olivia said repeating Eve’s words back to her with a smile.

“Enough about my love life. Or lack thereof.  Who are you seeing?”

“His name is Jack Abbot,” Olivia said with pride.  The feeling was odd being that it was a pride that she didn’t know she felt in her relationship with Jack.

“Jack Abbot.  Abbot. Abbot,” Eve said thinking aloud. “I know that name.”

“Yes. It’s the last name of my best friend Ashley. Jack is her brother.”

“That can get kind of sticky if it doesn’t work out.”

“I know.  But we are taking it slowly. Very slowly,” Olivia said emphasizing the word slowly.

“And you don’t sound happy about it. Do you think that you are more invested that this Jack Abbot.”

“Gosh no.  He is very much invested.  It’s just that I am starting to have these urges and he doesn’t want to go there just yet.”

Olivia laughed at Eve’s look of amazement.

“Tell me about it,” Olivia said.  In all her years, she had never met a man that would turn down sex from any woman.  Let alone one to which they were attracted.  But Jack was an anomaly.

“Liv,” Eve said with a twinkle in her eyes. “If you are ready to sleep with Jack then sleep with Jack.  I say seduce him.”

“Seduce him,” echoed in Olivia’s head like the revelation that it was. Now that was a thought and something that Jack would probably never expect her to do.  She looked at Eve with a bright smile.

 

Location: Roxy’s Apartment

Roxanne sat at the table across from Devon as she slowly ate her dinner. He had gulped his down so quickly.  Probably so that he could just sit and watch her.  She was wearing nothing but his ring, a black G-string, and her favorite pair of black heels.   He, on the other hand, was fully clothed.  And by the look in his eyes, he was also fully aroused. And she enjoyed every minute of being on display for him. Her fiancée, she thought happily.

When she finished she looked up at him and smiled.

“I’m done,” she said standing.  She picked up her plate and his.  Then she walked over to the counter and put both plates into the sink.  As she walked she could feel the string of her panties rub against her.  Each step making her wetter. She turned around and walked back over to him.  Her eyes were glued to her body.

“Would you like desert,” she asked with a sweet smile as if she wasn’t almost naked.

“Yes,” he said sliding his chair back.  “Sit right here,” he said laying both hands flat against the table top in front of him where his plate had been.

She slid between the table and his chair and sat before him. She placed her hands on the table behind her and leaned back slightly as she placed her feet on each one of his thighs.

“You’ve got to tell me your secret Foxy,” he said lifting one foot.  He removed her shoe and dropped it to the floor beside her chair.  Then he sat the foot back on her thigh.

“Secret,” she said as he repeated the gesture with the other shoe.

“When we first met, you left me breathless. And you have been taking my breath away every day since then,” he said spreading her legs wide.

“Devon,” she gasped as she looked down at him. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he said pulling her to the edge of the table. 

She watched him as he lowered his head to her entrance, pulled her G-string aside, and inhaled leisurely. Then he lifted one finger to her lips and traced them.  She sucked his finger into her mouth and he slowly pulled it out.  He rubbed that finger from her mouth down her neck to circle one of her nipples. Then across her chest to slowly circle the other one.  He slid the finger down her stomach to encounter her folds.  He slowly slid it up and down.  He used the other hand to open her up as he continued to stroke her up and down lightly.

Every time he rubbed across her clitoris, her stomach muscles clenched.

“Baby please,” she begged.

“Please what,” he said as his breath fanned across her clitoris.

“You’re such a freak,” she said laughing.

“Tell me what you want Roxanne,” he said. “Please what?”

“Please eat me,” she said.

“Those,” he said licking her opening lightly. “Are,” he said licking her again. “Not,” with another lick. “The magic words.”

“Please eat your pussy,” she said breathlessly correcting herself.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, he latched on to her clitoris and sucked on it.

“Aaaah,” she screamed. 

He slowly slid a finger into her opening and she thought she would die from the pleasure of it. 

He began to slide the finger in and out of her in a steady rhythm while he continued the pressure on her clitoris.

With ever stroke of his finger her stomach muscles became tighter and tighter.  She could feel the tingle in her nipples as they got harder and she knew she was close.  She lifted a hand to squeeze her right breast.  She rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

“Devon baby please,” she screamed louder.

He pushed his finger inside her and stopped.  He slowly curled it and hit her g-spot.

“Aaaaaah,” she screamed as she threw her head back as she came.

He released her clitoris with his mouth and slid his finger out of her.  He brushed that finger up her folds to her clitoris.  He rubbed it slowly as he sat back in his chair and watched wave after wave of her orgasm rack her body.

When the last wave washed over her, she looked at him and smiled.

“You’re so beautiful.  And when you come for me, there are no words to describe the sight.  I’m breathless,” he said.  He lifted her hand and kissed his ring. “Desert was tasty. But then, it always is.”

 

Location: John Jacob’s House

John sat at the table with his family eating dinner.  He was happy that he had Pam and Walt in town.  He had missed them so much.  He had also missed Callie. She was a member of his family too.  He had spent so much time around her over the last few years that he missed her presence almost as much as he missed Pam.  He had always wanted a sibling growing up but never got one after his mother died.  The presence of Callie filled that void.  He loved her as much as he would any sister.

“John, how about you take us all to the office tomorrow,” Pam asked.

John wouldn’t mind that.  Actually he would enjoy showing them around his new office.  But then he thought about Neil and Chris.  They would have something to say about Pam being with him.  Their types always did.  He tried not to be insecure about her being with him.  But sometimes he just felt like someone would come in to take her and Walt from him.  He liked them at home so that he knew where they were.

“I am not sure about that.  I have so much work to do putting this schedule together for this new software.  I don’t think I will have the time,” John said.

“Really, John,” Pam said rolling her eyes. “Don’t be such a stick in the mud.  You can spare us a few minutes, I’m sure.”

“Daddy,” Walt said.  “You’re stuck in the mud.” Then he began to laugh hysterically.

“Yeah dad,” Trevor said laughing. “Don’t be stuck in the mud.”

“It’s really nothing to see,” John said. He knew he was being obtuse, but the thought of the Winters cousins judging him over Pam just made his hackles rise. And he definitely didn’t want them flirting with her.  Chris Winters would do it just because he could.  He had noticed the way he was with his secretary Harmony.  John wanted none of that directed at his Pam.  For that reason alone, he didn’t even have a picture of her up in his office.  He had thought to keep her as far away from them as possible.

“We can’t go anyway. We need to unpack and get settled.  Then we need to meet with the sitter for Walt.  Then you promised me you would help me find a dress,” Callie said.

“Callie. Girl. You’re right.  I totally forgot about meeting with the sitter and your clothing ignorance. So I guess that means we can’t go.”

John looked at Callie who gave him a small smile. Calm down, she said with her eyes. He had confessed his issue to her a while back.  She was trying to help him work through them. He knew that there was no way that Pam would put up with him trying to keep her tied to the house.  It was easy before she was fully recovered from her head injury.  When she hated crowds and got easily confused, she didn’t want to go out and about much.  But things were totally different now and he was having to face his demons.

“We can’t go,” Walt said starting to sniffle. “But I want to see daddy’s new job.”

“Don’t cry little man,” Trevor said.  “How about I take you to see my office.”

Walt’s eyes lit up. “Yes.  I can see your job,” he asked.

“Yep.  And I can take you for a ride in the police car.”

“Yay,” Walt screamed.

John felt bad letting his issues affect his boy.  There really was no harm in taking Walt to work with him.

“Wally, how about Trevor brings you by my office when he takes you for that ride.”

“Yay,” Walt screamed again. “Mommy, I get to see two jobs tomorrow,” he said holding up two fingers.

“And what fun that will be,” Pam said.

“I might even take him to meet the kids he will be with tomorrow night for a play date.”

“Oh, you know them,” Callie asked.

“Yes,” Trevor said with a broad smile. “I actually wanted to bring them along with their mother tonight.  We are dating.”

“You’re dating my boss’ daughter,” John asked. “This is the first I have heard of this.  I didn’t even know that you knew her.”  From what he had heard, Lily Winters was a real heroine in all the wrong ways.  It seemed that the worst things always happened to her.  He didn’t know whether it was because she sought it out or whether it was by chance.  Either way, he didn’t necessarily want his son caught up in any drama. 

“I met her weeks ago. And she is really nice.  Really innocent and sweet,” Trevor said with a smile.

John knew that smile.  Trevor probably fathomed he had feelings for the girl.  Probably even thought was he is in love.

“How innocent can she be Trev? She has two kids,” Pamela said with an irritated look.

“Yeah.  And she went through a lot to have those kids.  She had cancer so she had to have them by surrogate.”

“Which means that she can’t have any more. Right,” Pam asked.

“No she can’t.  But she is a great mother to the one’s she has. Her husband died last year so they don’t have a father.”

“And let me guess.  You have gotten it into your head that you can be their daddy.  You are just so much like your father, you know that,” Pam said irritated.

“You say that like it is a bad thing.” Trevor said.

“It’s not.  It takes a special kind of person to love someone else’s  child like their own.  But your father is mature.  He had you already.  You’re still young. You should be able to have children that are biologically yours,” Pam said.

“I don’t care about that mom.”

“Son, you say that now but then what about 10 years from now.  Your outlook might be different,” John said.

“I don’t see women as brood mares and Lily Ashby is a good woman.”

“That may be so but that doesn’t make her good mate material for my son,” Pam said.

Pam was usually very hard on anyone that Trevor dated, but this was one time that John agreed with her.  Lily Winters was crisis central.  His son didn’t need that.

“I have to agree with Pam.”

“You guys haven’t even met her yet and already you are against her,” Trevor said getting upset.

“Just calm down,” Callie said. “I am sure that Lily is a lovely young woman.  And I think that judgment should be reserved until you both get to know her.  I do know a little about her from my friend that lives here.  And she had nothing but good things to say.”

“Callie, you are working my last nerve.  You know that,” Pam said. “You go against me on everything and it is wearing thin.”

“I was just trying to be helpful.”

“Gracias,” Pam said through clenched teeth.

 

 

Location: Colonnade Room

Tucker sat with Harmony having dinner.  She was talking about something but his mind kept wandering to the memories of the love making session they shared in his office this afternoon.   He was having a hard time keeping his eyes above her chest.  They were engaged now so he had the right to ogle her whenever he chose.  But he didn’t want her thinking that he wasn’t interested in her outside of the bedroom.  So with some effort he lifted his eyes back to hers.

“Mm hum,” he said nodding his head in agreement yet not knowing what he was agreeing to.

“I knew you would understand.  My continuing to stay at your mother’s along with my sister will help our relationship so much.  I can see us becoming as close as we were growing up,” she said smiling at him wistfully.

“Huh.  Why would you live at my mother’s house? We have an agreement and an engagement.”

“Mick,” she said with a disappointed look. “I just want to repair my relationship with my sister. Her moving here is my chance. I just think it will be easier this way.  You just said that you understood and wouldn’t give me any flack about it.”

He didn’t remember any such conversation.   Was that what he was agreeing to before?

“I don’t –,” he began but was cut off.

“I am just so proud of her,” Harmony said.  “Going to college and getting a PhD.  Now landing this job at Newman as their lead chemist.  It’s so exciting.  She will be here tomorrow.  Katherine offered for her to stay at her home and Tyra said yes.”

Tucker watched her as she spoke about her sister. He knew that he was being selfish but he couldn’t help but think that he didn’t want to share his songbird with any more people.  There were already the kids and the Winters family.  Now, there was a sister being added to the list.  Plus this job that she took so seriously. He wondered where he would fall on her priority list once the newness of their relationship wore off for her.

“Songbird, it’s nice that she will be staying with Katherine.  But I would rather have you with me. Every night.  In my bed,” he said looking down at her breasts again. He couldn’t help himself.  They just drew him in.

“Hey,” she said lowering her voice to a whisper and laying her hand atop his on the table.

“Yes,” he said as he looked at their hands then back up into her eyes.

 “I need to make things right with my sister,” she began softly as she stared him in the eyes.  “It’s part of my recovery. I know it is not what you want.  But if you make this one sacrifice for me, I promise that you will never live to regret it. I will always consider you and what is best for our relationship and family in any decision I make.”

He heard her voice crack and saw the tears in her eyes.  There was no way he could tell her no.  He leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.  He broke the kiss then said against her lips.  “If this is what you need then I agree.  I can’t wait to meet Tyra.”

“I love you,” she said.  He could feel her smile on his lips.

“Well, well.  It’s the love birds,” he heard James say standing right in front of their table.

He and harmony both sat up straight and looked at their uninvited guest.  Tucker could only smile when he saw Jill standing next to James.  So he had taken Tucker’s advice to pursue her.  Good for him, Tucker thought.

“You got that right,” Tucker said to James.  “Very much in love.”  Then he looked at Harmony and said, “Songbird, you remember my friend James.”

“Yes,” she said smirking at Jill, who uncharacteristically, had not said a word. “And of course I know his date very well. Good evening James and Jill.”

“Hello Harmony.  Tucker,’ Jill said.

“Would you like to join us,” Harmony asked. 

“Maybe another time.  Tonight is our first date.  And all first dates should be one on one.  That way you get to know each other better.  So,” he said holding his arm out to Jill. “Shall we.”

“Yes.  I think we shall,” she said laughing while wrapping her arm in his.

“Good evening,” James said as he and Jill walked away.

 

Location: Gloworm

Chloe looked at the menu trying to figure out what to order for dinner.  She was still reeling over what happened between her and Billy earlier.  She hated that she had allowed herself to show him the weakness she still had for him. 

“Ugh,” she said aloud.

“Can’t decide on what you want to eat,” she heard a voice say.

 She immediately knew that it was Billy.  She had hoped to avoid him but no such luck. 

“No,” she said.  “Nothing looks appealing.  Maybe I should just leave.”

“Can we talk before you go,” he said trapping her in the booth by sitting down beside her.

“I would love nothing better,” she said sarcastically.  The last thing she wanted was to discuss what happened with him earlier.  She knew that was the only thing he could possibly want to talk about.

“Why did you run away earlier today,” he asked.

“I told you exactly why I left,” she said.

“No, you made an accusation. But you didn’t even give me a chance to defend myself.”

“There is nothing to defend.”

“There is.  For some reason, you think that I was using you today,” he said. “I wasn’t.”

“Sure, you weren’t,” she said.  Chloe wasn’t a fool. Nor did she have any delusions about what had happened between them.  Not in the past.  And definitely, not today.  There was a point in time where she wanted to be wrong about Billy’s intentions with her.  But that time was long past. 

“Vixen,” he said lowering his voice.

“Don’t call me that Billy,” she said getting upset. “You are playing games and I am past it.  Now, if you don’t mind.  Please leave.”

He looked at her for a moment then stood.  He turned and began walking away.  Then he stopped, turned around, and came back.  He looked down at the floor then looked back up into her eyes. 

“I am sorry if I offended you today,” he said in a low tone. “But you don’t know what I feel. Whoever told you that I didn’t love you was lying,” he said.  Then turned and walked away.  

What in the hell, she thought to herself. He knew very well that he was the one who said that he didn’t love her. She didn’t know what game Billy was playing but she was not going to take part. 

 

 

Location:  Olivia Winters Condo

Justin watched as both Neil and Chris hugged Eve.  She was still just as beautiful as ever. Of course, she was supposed to be off limits.  But what Chris and Neil didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them. After they both walked past her to take a seat he turned towards him.

“So I don’t get any kind of greeting Justin,” she said as he approached her.

He stopped in front of her.  If he greeted her the way he wanted, he’s probably end up with two black eyes.  One from her brother and the other from her cousin. So he settled for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into an embrace.  Against his better judgment, he buried his head into her neck and was met with the intoxicating smell of her skin. It took will power not kiss her neck.  Not to run his tongue over her collarbone to taste her.  He released her before he got himself into more trouble.

“Satisfied,” he said releasing her with a smile.

“Hardly,” she said turning and walking away. His eyes went to her butt as he followed her to where the others were sitting.

He sat down opposite her so that he could enjoy the view. He hadn’t seen one this nice since he left Donna in LA.  

“I was just telling Liv about this little boy I saw at the airport.  He looked so much like our family.  I actually questioned this lady about his father.”

“I am sure she didn’t suspect you at all,” Justin said laughing.  Eve was always very smart and very smooth. She would entrap a person before they knew what was happening.

“She did answer all my questions.  So my guess is no,” she said crossing her legs and giving him a sinful smile.

How was he going to stay away from this woman, Justin thought.  She was single and so was he.  Why should he, a little voice said in his head.  Then he looked over and Chris and Neil and was reminded.  Family drama.

“So Sis, who did you think was the culprit,” Chris asked.

“I immediately ruled Neil out.  The boy was around 4 or 5 years old.  He would never cross Dru that way.  If he had then she would know it.  And if she knew it, he wouldn’t be sitting here.”

They all laughed because they all knew that to be true.

“Then I thought maybe Malcolm but then he was out of country and falling in love with Sophia.  Although he wasn’t scared of her, he is a one woman man.  Not at all a cheater.  So that left you big brother.”

“Oh, So I am a cheater,” Chris said laughing. Not upset by what he perceived as an accusation.

“Not a cheater. But just careless.   Need I bring up the several paternity cases that-“

“No need,” Chris said interrupting her. “But let me point out for the record that each of those came back negative the way I told you they would.”

“Really Chris,” Olivia said astonished. “What kind of women have you been seeing?  No wonder you are still single.”

“The pretty kind with no morals obviously,” Neil said.

“Well I think that run is over,” Justin said laughing. “He has a date with nanny whose employer described her as sweet and nothing more.  We all know the implications.  And to Chris’ credit, he is still going to take her out.”

“Well good for you. My brother has finally grown,” Eve said. “I can’t wait to see how long this lasts.”

 

Location: Colonnade Room

Angelina sat with Abby having dinner.  This was her first night away from Kevin since they got back into town.  She had read in Vogue that in order for marriages to survive, each spouse needed their own friends and hobbies.  So although, she missed him when he wasn’t around, she would take some space and give him some space for them to work out.  She also decided that she would not be insecure about Chloe.  If her Kevie wanted another woman she would walk away with head high. No games and no begging unless absolutely necessary. 

“Have you heard from Devon today,” Abby asked her.

“I hear from Devon every day.  He always has some song he wants to run by me.  Genius.”

“Yeah,” Abby said sadly.

“Okay Abs.  Everyone with eyes can see that you have the hots for Devon.”

“Doesn’t everyone have the hots for Devon when Devon is just so hot,” Abby said wistfully. “But he is stuck on that Mary Sue.  Okay. I admit it.  She is pretty and all.  But she has zero personality.  Absolutely none to speak of. He and I would be so much better together.”

“Of course you would.  Have you told him how you feel?  Maybe he doesn’t know.  You have to put yourself in play.”

“If I tell him outright then he might feel the need to pull back from me.  Maybe even buy me out of the record company to get rid of me,” Abby said sadly.

“I am still trying to figure out why he didn’t just let his family bank roll him.  By the way, there is Tucker McCall over there canoodling with some woman.  Does he prefer black women or something?  Your poor mother never stood a chance.” 

Abby looked around and spotted the pair.

“That is Devon’s mother.  And Tucker likes all kinds of women.  He’s a man-hoe.  I don’t know why my mother ever married him.  Poor Harmony will probably end back on drugs dealing with him.  She seems a nice woman.  She can do better.”

“I don’t see how a poor former crack head can do better than Tucker McCall, the multibillionaire.”

“Come on Ange.  You know that you’re not worthy of the label star unless you have been to rehab a few times.  That drug habit is nothing.  Besides, she is pretty.  And looks young although I know she has to be in her forties.  Her hair is so pret-,” Abby said cutting herself off.

“What is it,” Angelina said.

“I have the idea to trump all ideas.  Brace yourself. I can hire Harmony to be the spokes model for this new line.”

It sounded good out in the air, but Angelina wasn’t so sure that it would work. Ashley was Tucker’s ex-wife and these were her products.  And from the looks of it, Harmony and Tucker were seeing each other. Old squeeze working with new squeeze could be world war three.

“Abs, I am not sure your mom would want that.   Working with Tucker’s new old lover could be a disaster.”

“Better her work with Harmony than me being forced to work with Mary Sue. My mom has moved on to Paul while I still love Devon.  It would be cruel to force me.”

“Well it won’t hurt to ask then.  I say go for it.”

“I am going over.  Wish me luck.”

 

 

Location: Roxy’s Apartment

Devon carried Roxy to the bedroom and lay her down in the bed.  He watched her as he took off his clothes piece by piece. She was so beautiful.  He opened up the top drawer of the night stand and pulled out a condom.

“Baby, I take birth control. We don’t need those anymore.  We’re engaged now,” she said.

His heart skipped a beat at the thought of being inside Roxy without any barriers between them. 

“Are you sure,” he said putting the condom back in the drawer.

“Yes, I am sure,” she said smiling.

He climbed on the bed to kneel between her legs.  He hooked his finger around her panties and pulled them off. He threw them on the floor.

He lay down and kissed her deeply on the lips.  She opened her mouth and he slowly pushed his tongue inside to slide against her own. He broke the kiss and trailed his mouth over her cheek to her ear.  He licked the lobe and she shuddered.

“Mmm,” she moaned lifting her legs and wrapping them around Devon’s waist.

Devon loved the way she wrapped her body around his. It had been weeks since they had made love.  He wanted to dive into her but felt the need to take it slow. To take his time loving her.  They had all night. But the possessive part of him just wouldn’t allow it.

He rose up and looked into her eyes. “I missed you,” he said.

“I missed you too,” she said in a husky voice that made his stomach muscles clench.

“Really,” he asked dipping his head and licking his tongue leisurely around her nipple.

“Yes baby,” she moaned as she wrapped one arm around his neck and cradled his head in one of her hands. The feather light touch at the nape of his neck sent a shockwave down his spine.

“I am not sure if I believe that,” he said gently sucking her nipple into his mouth.

“Ooooh,” she moaned. “Why not?”

He released her nipple and allowed his breath to fan across it as he said, “Because you were so hard and aloof with me.  You were trying to walk away.”

He felt her shudder and again rose up on his arms to look down her body then back up into her face.  She was perfection, he thought.  She had the perfect body to go along with the perfect face. Her flawless brown skin was the perfect complement to them both.  He loved her skin. It was soft and had a natural fragrance that called to his senses. 

“I’m sorry,” she said while trailing her hand down his spine to grip his butt.

He smiled at her.  In his opinion, Roxy had nothing to be sorry about.

“Baby,” he said reaching one hand down between their bodies and placed himself at her entrance.   “Don’t be sorry.  You were right.”

“I was right,” she smirked skeptically.

He chuckled at her.  Was he that bad, he thought?  Did he never admit to being wrong?  He took a mental note to work on that.  She deserved a fair minded husband.

“Uh hum,” he said rubbing himself against her wet opening and coating himself in her juices as he did so.  “You were right. Along with being very mean to me.”

“I’m so,” she began but he cut her off by kissing her deeply.  He plunged his tongue into her mouth and she rubbed hers against his repeatedly.

He broke the kiss and raised his head.  He looked her in the eyes again.

“Don’t apologize,” he whispered. “Besides, I plan on punishing you good for that tonight.”

“Devon,” she gasped as he began to slowly push into her.  She seemed hotter and wetter than usual. He didn’t know whether it was that they weren’t using a condom, that they were now engaged, or a combination of both. Either way, he savored it.  Savored the feel of her wrapped around him.  When he was all the way inside, he rotated his hips and stopped.

“Aaaah,” she screamed.

He kissed her softly on the lips once then leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“You feel that baby?” 

“Yes,” she whimpered.

“It’s a perfect fit. We were made for each other,” he said pulling out of her slowly then thrusting back into her with force.

“Aahh,” she screamed softly.

“This is mine,” he said pulling out of her slower and thrusting back in harder than before.  “Tell me it’s mine baby,” he growled.

“It’s yours,” she moaned.

Still buried deep in her, he lifted both her legs and draped them over the crook of his arms.

“That’s right. It is mine,” he said as he found an unusual rhythm of entering her hard and pulling out slowly.

He repeated the motion over and over again.  She screamed after each thrust as her inner walls pulsed around him.

“Baby,” she said after about 5 minutes. “Faster. I am about to come.”

He stopped moving.  He wasn’t ready to come yet and he wanted them to come together tonight.

“Not yet baby,” he said then kissed her slowly. “Wait for me.”

“I’ll try,” she said breathlessly. “But I make no promises.”

He rolled them over so that she was sitting on top as he reclined on the pillows. He lifted her legs at the bend of the knee so that he held one in each hand.

“Baby,” she squealed as she balanced herself by leaning back and placing her hands on his thighs. “I’m going to fall.”

“I got you Foxy. I would never let you fall,” he said as he began to push up into her repeatedly. 

“Baby,” she said throwing her head back.  He breast bounced with each thrust and her skin was slick with sweat. The visual accompanied with her squeezing him tightly, quickly brought him to the brink.

“Foxy,” he growled. “Are you ready to come with me? Hmm. You ready?”

“Yes baby. Please. Yes.”

“Come on then,” he said as he hardened his thrust going deeper than before.

“I’m coming,” she screamed.

“That’s right,” he said continuing to pound her as he felt her clamp down tightly around him. “Come the way a sweet little fiancée should.”

The feel of her pulsating around him pushed him into his own orgasm.

He growled stiffening and arching his back as he came.

When they both were finished shuddering, she leaned down and brushed her lips gently against his.

“I love you,” she said against his lips.

“Not nearly as much as I love you,” he said releasing her legs then wrapping his arms around her tightly. He would gladly die for this woman, he thought.

 

Location: Colonnade Room

Abby walked over to the table with Tucker and Harmony and sat down.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hi Abby,” Harmony said smiling.

“Abby,” Tucker said.

“I know this is a little rude of me to just barge in but I had the best idea of my life.”

“I thought that was your reality show The Naked Heiress,” Tucker said rudely.  He obviously had not forgiven her for bad mouthing him to Harmony. 

“Mick,” Harmony said. “Be nice.”

“I understand Tucker’s issue with me.  He is allowed to have it because my issue with him is still firmly in place.  However, I have a proposition for you,” she said to Harmony.  Then she looked at Tucker who was fuming. “Tucker if you don’t mind.  Will you give us a moment to speak in private?”

“So you can badmouth me to my fiancée.  I don’t think so.”

Fiancée, Abby thought. Wow.  Tucker had moved on quickly.  It made her wonder again if these two weren’t having an affair behind her mother’s back. But she couldn’t get derailed with that kind of knowledge.

“No.  I actually want to offer her a job.  As the spokes model for Jabot.”

“Me?  A spokes model,” Harmony said flattered.

“Yes. You would be perfect.  It is organic hair products for AA women who do not have chemically straightened hair.  It’s a new line.”

Harmony looked at Tucker who Abby saw was not at all happy with this job offer. She reached out her hand to cover his that lay on the table. 

“What does being a spokes model entail,” Harmony asked looking away from Tucker and back at her.

“It involves doing commercials for TV and Radio.  Some print ads. And lots of travel to promote the line. You would be all over the place,” Abby said laying out her key selling points of the job.

Harmony looked back at Tucker again.  He wore the most pronounced hangdog expression that Abby had ever seen.  Harmony smiled at him reassuringly then spoke without looking back at her.

“Abby. I am sorry.  I will have to turn down your job offer.”

Tucker breathed audibly then smiled at Harmony in return.

Abby couldn’t believe what was happening.  Was Harmony really turning down a wonderful job because of Tucker? When did he begin to care what his wife did?  He never cared that her mom worked or even that she traveled a lot for work.  Now, all of a sudden he had an issue with a working spouse.  And to top it off, his little 1950’s throwback attitude was interfering with her plans. She felt herself getting angry but didn’t want to show her worst side to Harmony. So she remained calm with some effort.

“May I ask why,” she said sweetly.

“Because travelling would not be good for my family,” Harmony answered still looking into Tucker’s eyes. 

Tucker was staring back at her with an intense look.  Abby could feel the heat between them begin to rise and became a little embarrassed. She felt herself blush. She decided to give them some privacy.

“Uhm, I think I will let you think this over Harmony,” she said standing and backing away. “I will call you tomorrow after you have had time to think about it.”

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.