Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Episode 22

Time: Same day of last Episode, Midmorning

Location: Chancellor Mansion

Tucker walked into the living room being followed by Tyra and Harmony.  Watching his Songbird’s reunion with her sister had been heartwarming.  Tyra had seemed surprised when Harmony had introduced him as Devon’s father.  He was sure she had many questions.  He was prepared to answer all of them. 

“Hey hey. Look who we found this morning,” he said to Kay.

She looked up as Harmony and Tyra came walking in arm in arm.

“Ohhh,” his mother squealed in delight as she stood and opened her arms in the universal sign for a hug. Tyra released Harmony’s arm and rushed over to hug Kay.

They broke the embrace and Kay placed a hand on each side of Tyra’s face then said, “Let me look at you. Just as beautiful as ever.  We are so happy to have you here with us.  Now if we can only get our little Anna to come visit us, I would be a much happier woman.”

Tucker was surprised at this show of affection.  He didn’t even know that his mother knew Tyra and Anna so well. He silently marveled at the small world in which they lived. 

“I am sure that you will get a chance to see her soon.  There is always spring break,” Tyra said.

At the moment, Tucker’s driver brought in Tyra’s first set of luggage. 

“Oh, there are your bags.  Let me show you to your room,” Kay said.  They both turned and headed towards the door with the driver following with Tyra’s bags.

When they were out of sight, Tucker turned towards Harmony and smiled.

“I had no idea that your family and my mother were so close.  She knows Anna that well,” he asked. 

“Yes.  She made it possible for Anna to get this scholarship to the school she attends.  This was 3 years or so ago I guess,” she said placing her hands on his chest and rubbing them up to rest on his shoulders.

“You know what I think,” he said wrapping his arms around her waist.

“No, but I think you are going to tell me,” she said then reached on tiptoe to peck him softly on the lips. 

“I think that we should go visit Anna.  I want to get to know her.  And I know that you would probably like to visit her,” he said rubbing one of his hands up and down her spine.

“Yes.  I would enjoy that.  She and I have spoken a lot about me coming to visit her over the past week.  I think my episode scared her a little.  I also think that Neil has been talking me up,” Harmony said smiling.

Neil, Tucker thought.  Why was he talking to Anna so much?  Why did he have such influence over her?  He didn’t like it.  There was no way that he would allow Neil to steal yet another child that was supposed to be his. He thought about voicing that aloud to his Songbird but thought better of it.  He would just bide his time.  Besides, he had not forgotten the deal they brokered at the airport earlier.  He wasn’t stupid enough to start a discussion that might make her break it.

He lowered both hands to her butt and held her firmly in his hands.

“So,” he said looking into her beautiful eyes.  The look she gave in return always gave him an ego boost.  She loved him.  There was no mistaken it.

“So,” she said lowering her voice and leaning in closer to him so that her breast were pressed against his chest.

She was teasing him again. And he was enjoying it. Again.

“Are you prepared to finish what we started at the airport,” he asked lowering his voice to match hers.

“Yes,” she whispered then went on tiptoe and kissed him again.  This time the kiss was not quick.  It was slow and drawn out.  When she tried to pull away by lowering her feet back flat against the floor.  He followed her so that their lips never separated.  He licked the seam of her lips asking for admittance.

“Mmm,” she moaned and her lips parted.  He used that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth to taste her.  She tasted the way she always did.  Like she was his. 

“Oooweee, look at the love birds,” he heard a feminine voice say.

He felt Harmony jump and attempt to pull away from him.  He held her firmly to his body. They had nothing to be embarrassed about. He wasn’t ashamed to let people know how much he was attracted to his fiancée.

He looked up to see Roxy and Devon standing in the doorway holding hands.  She wore a huge smile.  But Devon’s brow was furrowed. He probably didn’t like seeing her in his arms.  Well, Devon would have to just get used to it, Tucker thought.  Because he had no intention of curbing his affection for his Songbird for anyone. Ever.

 

Location: Newman Enterprises

Billy stood outside Victoria’s office still reeling from the news.  He was going to be a father again. Chelsea’s baby was also his baby.  He needed to tell Victoria.  He owed her that much.

 He knocked on her door then heard her voice.

“Come in,” she said.

He walked in and saw her face drop.  She went from smiling and happy to frowning and sad.

“Billy,” she said. “What are you doing here?”

“The baby is mine,” he said quickly.  There was no other way to do it.

“I figured as much,” she said without showing much emotion.

“So.  What are you going to do?”

“I want a divorce Billy.  I just can’t help you raise this baby. She or he would be a constant reminder of your betrayal.  And I wouldn’t want my attitude to affect the baby.  This child deserves better than that.”

This was what Billy expected her to say.  He couldn’t blame her for not wanting to raise this baby.  It was more than most woman could bear.

“I understand.  I do,” he said.

“Thank you for being understanding.  I will start the proceedings,” she said.

“What the hell are you doing here Abbot,” he heard Victor say behind him.

“Billy was just leaving daddy,” Victoria said.

There was nothing left for Billy to say.  He turned and left.

 

 

Victoria watched Billy leave then ran into her father’s arms.

“Make the divorce quick daddy.  Just please make it quick.”

“Let me handle everything.  Don’t you worry about it,” Victor said.

Times like this were when Victoria was glad that her father was powerful and ruthless.  He would make sure that her divorce from Billy was painless for her.  At least as painless as a divorce from the man you love can be.

 

Location: Abbot Mansion

Olivia sat on the couch discussing her fears about Nate with Jack.

“I am just so afraid that they will try to make an example of him,” she said.

“Hey,” Jack said wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her into his arms.  She laid her head on his chest. “Be positive.  I have a feeling that everything will be alright.  Nathan is an excellent doctor. They know that.”

Just the feel of Jack’s arms around her made her feel better.  The sound of his steady heartbeat in her ear gave her strength.

“How it is that you know what I need to make me feel better,” she asked leaning back to look into his eyes.

“Because I know you,” he said looking down at her.

She smiled at up at him.

“Liv, you know how I feel about you,” he said.

“I think so,” she responded.  She couldn’t be sure that his interest in her was altruistic. In fact, she knew jack well enough to know that was not the case. But she could feel that he cared about her.  That he might even love her. 

“This is not new you know,” he said.

“What do you mean,” she asked.

“I mean that I have wanted to be with you since we met.  But I knew that you would never be interested in me.  So I didn’t say anything.”

“Oh Jack,” she said as she felt her heart flutter.  This was a new Jack.   She had always known arrogant Jack. Smart Jack. Selfish Jack. Ruthless Jack.  But this Jack was sweet. Unsure.  Sexy.

He lowered his head and kissed her softly. 

She deepened this kiss by pushing her tongue into his mouth.  She wanted him so badly. She was positively hungry for Jack Abbot.

“Mmm,” she moaned as she gave herself up to the kiss.

Jack pulled away and stood abruptly.  He walked over to the other side of the room.

This was the second time Jack had stopped their intimacy.

“What is wrong Jack,” she asked.

“Being with you means something to me.  I want to wait until we are married,” he said.

“What if we are never married,” she said.

He looked her in the eyes and she knew that he meant every word that he was about to say.

“I want you. I want to be with you. But I have lived this long without knowing what that feels like.  What it feels like to make love to you.   But as much as I want to, I can live the rest of my life without knowing because I will not risk getting hurt.  I want all of you or nothing. So, if we ever make love, it will be sanctioned by God.”

 

Location: Jacobs House

Callie looked in her closet wondering what she should wear on her date with Chris when Pam walked in her bedroom.

“Study long, study wrong,” Pam said.

“I don’t even know why I am hesitating,” Callie said wonderingly.  She had never cared very much about what she wore before.

“Because you know that you dress like a school marm.”

“I do not,” Callie said laughing.

“Okay.  Not exactly school marm.  More so, a nanny.”

Callie wouldn’t touch that conversation.  She would say that she was a nanny so it fit.  But then she was much more than that. And she promised herself that she would never outright lie to Pam.  So far she had kept that promise.

“Regardless of title, there is nothing wrong with my clothes. I am conservative.”

“You’re right sweetie.  You’re perfect just the way that you are,” Pam said smiling at her. “You are a lovely woman.  But men are visual creatures you know.  I want you to put your best foot forward with this guy.”

“Okay.  Well why don’t you help me pick something out,” she said.

“I’d be happy too,” Pam said.  “And I can’t wait for our shopping trip later.”

 

Location: Chancellor Mansion

Roxy was amused to see Tucker and Harmony making out.  Now she knew exactly how Devon was conceived because those two were hot for each other.  She looked at Devon who was wearing his unhappy face.   She couldn’t help but laugh to herself.  Devon would just have to get used to Tucker and Harmony’s displays of affection.  If the look on Tucker’s face when they were kissing was any indication, this sort of thing was going to happen a lot.  Besides, Devon, of all people, should understand.  Any chance he got, he was all on her the same way. 

“Morning,” Harmony said with an embarrassed smile.

“Good Morning,” Roxy said in return.

“Tucker, will I have to pry my mom loose with a crow bar or will you let her go willingly.  She has to greet her son and soon to be daughter-in-law properly,” Devon said with a smile. 

Tucker smiled at him then looked at Harmony.  He had a certain gleam in his eyes that one didn’t often see.  He released Harmony.  She turned and walked towards them with Tucker following directly on her heels.

“So it’s official,” Harmony said clapping her hands.

“Yes.  I asked Roxy last night and she said yes,” Devon said raising the hand he was holding to his lips and kissing it softly.  He was looking at Roxy with the exact same gleam that Tucker had in his eyes when he looked at Harmony.  She had to keep herself from losing herself in that gaze.  She wondered if Harmony had the same issue.

“Congratulations,” Harmony said hugging Roxy and then Devon.

“Yes. Congratulations,” Tucker said kissing Roxy’s cheek then shaking Devon’s hand.

“So, have you set a date yet,” Harmony said.

“No,” Roxy said.  “Not yet.”

“I am so excited,” Harmony said.  “I hope you allow me to help plan the wedding.”

“Yes.  I would like that,” Roxy said.  “My mom died when I was young and I don’t really have anyone to mother over me and help with the planning. I am so happy to be marrying Devon.  But that still makes me kind of sad.”

“Oh baby,” Harmony said hugging her again. “Well, I know that I have not been the best mother.  But times are changing.  I am changing. I would be honored if you would consider me a second mom.”

“Thank you,” Roxy said.  She felt herself on the verge of tears. 

“Okay. Okay,” Devon said.  “This is a happy occasion. No tears.”

“You’re right baby.  It’s just so hard not to be kind of sad,” Roxy said with a tear falling down one cheek.

Devon lifted his hand to rub the tear from her cheek.

“I have a surprise for you,” he said looking at her.  “Pack an overnight bag and be ready to leave around 2 p.m.”

“Are we going somewhere,” she asked.  A bag.  Maybe they were just going to stay at a hotel. 

“Maybe,” he said. “You will just have to wait and see.”

She decided not to question him further.  She would just blow with the wind. 

“So mom.  What surprise do you have for me,” Devon asked smiling at his mother.

“Turn around,” Harmony said with a broad smile as she looked past them to the doorway.

They both turned to see Tyra.

Roxy felt her blood start to boil.  She didn’t often use the word hate to describe how she felt about someone.  But it was an apt description for the feelings she felt for the woman standing before her.

 

Location: McCall Unlimited

 

Chloe was busy trying to reschedule Tucker’s morning g appointments when she looked up to see Billy walk into her office.  Her heart began to beat faster when he gave her a sad smile.  Why was she allowing him to affect her this way?  She thought that she was past it.  But it seemed she was not.

“Morning,” she said politely hoping that he didn’t mention their last two encounters.

“Hey there,” he said.

“What brings you here,” she asked.

“The DNA tests.  I got the results and it seems that Chelsea is not lying.  I am the father,” he said in his best Maury Povich voice.

Chloe was not surprised.  She suspected that he was the father. And what was done could not be undone.  Billy was about to become a father again.  Delia would have a little sibling. She knew that Billy would be a doting father to this new baby the way that he was with Delia. She stood and walked around her desk to stop directly in front of Billy.

“I know how much you love kids.  You are a great father to Delia.  I know that you will love this new baby as much as you love her,” Chloe said.

“Thank you,” he said.  He lifted his hand to cup her face as he stared into her eyes. “Thank you,” he said again with feeling.

“It’s true,” she said returning his stare as she placed her hand over his on her cheek. “I am not just blowing smoke up your butt you know.”

He laughed softly. “No, you wouldn’t.  You mean what you say and say what you mean.  One of your finer qualities.”

“All my qualities are fine,” she said with an attitude that she didn’t quite feel.

“Is that so,” he said in a husky voice while lowering his head closer to hers.

Her heart skipped a beat then began to beat even faster than before.

“Yes, that’s so,” she said with her voice matching his.

“Hmmm,” he said. “I think I better go.”

“Okay,” she said lowering her hand.  Even she could hear the disappointment in her voice. Before he could respond to it, she stepped away and walked back around her desk to put some distance between them.

“Can I come by later tonight,” he asked.

“Well,” she hesitated because she didn’t know if it was a good idea for her to spend more time with him. 

“To see Delia,” he added as an afterthought.

“Of course,” she said readily.  Delia was always open to seeing her daddy.

“It’s a date then,” he said smiling broadly.  Then turned and left.

 

Location: Abbot Mansion

Jack had laid out his position to Olivia.  As much has he cared about her.  As much as being with her was a dream come true for him.  He was not about to accept anything less than the full commitment from her.  She sat looking at him dumbfounded.  This was one of the few times that he had seen her speechless.

“Jack, have you even thought this through,” she asked.

“What is there to think through?  I want you.  You want me. What else is there,” he asked her.

“Maybe we are not compatible,” she said shaking her head.

“I see the way you respond to me. We are compatible,” he said lowering his voice to a whisper.

“Oh Jackie, that’s not what I meant.”

“What do you mean then,” he asked.

“For one, I never wanted to be a politician.  And definitely not a politician’s wife. Besides, we have totally different political views.  You are Republican and I am a Democrat. I support President Obama and you don’t.”

Jack didn’t think these would be problems for his campaign.  He actually saw these as pluses.  It would be good for his campaign and good for his term in office.  With someone like Olivia beside him, he would vote honestly.  For what was best for the people.

“That is a good thing.  It would keep me honest.  You would ensure that I had a bi-partisan agenda.”

“And what about your campaign.   Do you think that the party base would vote for you with a Black wife that is a democrat.  I might actually hurt you more than help,” she said sadly.

Jack walked over to stand in front of Olivia. He reached for her hands and pulled her to her feet.  He looked her in the eyes and said, “I think that the party base will take one look at you and fall in love the same way I did all those years ago.  They will recognize you for exactly who you are. Smart, kind, intelligent, feminine, classy, beautiful, and too good for me.”

“Oh Jack,” she said looking up into his eyes. She had such concern there.  He realized it was all for him.  He couldn’t stop himself from lowering his head and connecting his lips to hers in the sweetest kiss he had ever tasted.

 

Location: Genoa City Athletic Club

Adam sat with Sharon and Faith having breakfast.  Their relationship had settled down.  Nick had ceased being totally antagonistic with him about it.  One would think that he would be happy about that.  But he wasn’t. It kind of took some of the lure of the relationship away.

“Adam,” she said.  “I am so proud of you.  So proud of the man that you have become. Honest and upstanding.  No more lies and schemes.  This is the man that I always knew that you were.”

Adam felt a pang of regret over his latest deception but quickly squelched it.  That was business and had no bearing on his relationship with Sharon.

“To be honest Adam, my heart just couldn’t take any more lies.  I am just so grateful to you for the efforts that you have put in.  Thank you.  I know this change was for me and Faith.”

“Your love has changed me Sharon,” Adam said.

 

Location: Chancellor Mansion

Tyra had come down the stairs so happy.  With her warm welcome from Harmony and Kay, she had almost forgotten the reasons she had been apprehensive about moving back to Genoa City.  But as soon as she hit the door to the living room, she had been reminded.  It was a harsh reminder at that.  And it was standing 3 feet in front of her.  She had not seen, nor spoken to, Devon sense she left town.  He looked ashamed.  And Roxanne, who was standing next to him, just looked furious. What did one say after seeing people for the first time after doing what she had done?  After causing so much destruction.

“Hello,” Tyra said in a soft voice.

Roxanne took two steps forwards.  And before Tyra could react, Roxy’s hand had connected with her cheek. Her head snapped to the side from the force of the blow.

“What in the…,” Tyra heard her Harmony say.

“I hate you,” Roxy said covering her mouth with her shaking hand as tears began to spill out he eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Tyra said as her face stung.  What else could she say?

“You should be,” Roxy said and ran past her.

“Foxy,” Devon said running out behind her.

Tyra noticed that he hadn’t said a word.  She looked at her sister whose mouth was wide open in shock as the front door slammed shut.

Harmony opened her mouth to speak.  But Tyra didn’t want to answer any questions so she turned and ran out. She ran back up the stairs in the direction of her room.  She was holding on to her tears by a thread.  She was so busy concentrating on making it to her destination before breaking down that she didn’t notice the person coming down the hall until she bumped directly into him.

 

 

Chance was heading out for work when he saw this woman barreling down the hall towards him.  She wasn’t paying any attention to where she was going.  He tried to get out of her way but didn’t fully succeed.  They collided into each other and he placed both his hands on her waist to steady her.  She felt small yet feminine.

 “Hey,” he said.  “Are you okay?”

“Yes. I’m fine,” she said with her voice breaking.

“Hey. Look at me,” he said.  She didn’t seem fine to him.  He needed to look in her eyes to make sure that what she said was true.

She raised her face and they made eye contact.  It was electric. Like a jolt of lightening throughout his entire body.

Whoa, he thought to himself.  She’s stunning.  Made even more so by the tears brimming in her eyes.  He instantly knew who she was.  His grandmother had complained to him that they would be getting a new houseguest.  Harmony’s sister.

“See,” she said. “I am fine.”

“No, I don’t see.  What’s wrong? Tell me,” he said softly.

“I don’t want to talk about it.  Please. Just let me pass,” she said as tears slipped out of her eyes and down both her cheeks.

His heart broke just a little at the sadness in her voice.  If she didn’t want to talk about it, he wouldn’t make her.

“Okay,” he said lifting a hand from her waist.  He rubbed his thumb down one of her cheeks then the other to wipe the tears away.  Her skin was so soft and smooth. “But can I do anything?”

“No. I will be fine.  I just need a moment.  Excuse me,” she said pulling out of his embrace and brushing past him as she continued on her way to her room. 

Chance stood in the hallway and watched as she disappeared inside.

 

Location: Restless Style

Billy walked into Restless Style to find Chelsea waiting on him.  She rose as he walked into the office space.

“Billy,” she said.  “I need to talk to you about our baby.”

“Okay,” he said. “But not here.  Let’s go into the conference room.”

She followed him into the room and he closed the door behind her.

“So what do you need,” he asked fairly certain that it would have something to do with money.

“I am not in a position to take care of a baby.  I can barely take care of myself.  So, I would be willing to let you have the baby.”

Billy was surprised at this turn of events. It was not at all what he was expecting which is why he was skeptical.

“And what will I have to give you in turn for my own son,” he asked.

“$3 million dollars.”

“What.  Are you trying to sell me my own kid,” he asked.

“I just need the money to start over somewhere else.  Money to build a life.  A business of my own.”

“And how do I know that in a few years when you have used my money to build this life that you won’t just come back in and take the baby from me,” Billy asked.

“Because I will sign over all my rights,” she said.

“I will need to consult my lawyer on this.  I will let you know.  But I am going to be honest; my gut says not to give you one red cent.”

Not to mention that he had already gotten in trouble once for attempting to buy a baby.  He didn’t want to go before a judge for the same crime.

 

Location: Chancellor Mansion

Harmony knocked on Tyra’s door to her room.

“Come in,” she heard Tyra say.

She opened the door and walked in to find Tyra sitting on the bed clutching a box of tissue. How small and sad she looked.  Like the little girl that Harmony had left behind when she decided to follow Tucker and his band.  Harmony walked over and sat beside her.  She placed her arm around her shoulder.

“Tyra.  What just happened,” she asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now,” Tyra said without looking at her. “But I promise I will tell you everything.”

If she hadn’t been intrigued before, Harmony was now.  Roxanne was a really sweet person as far as she could tell.  That slap seemed out of the ordinary for her. 

“Why can’t you tell me now,” Harmony asked.  There wasn’t anything stopping them from talking. 

“I can’t allow myself the opportunity to get caught up in the past right now.  I have that press conference. It’s just not a good time.”

“Okay.  Just tell me when you are ready,” Harmony said smiling rubbing her sister’s back.  Tyra had just gotten in town.  She didn’t want to push her with their relationship still so rocky.  She would just let Tyra come to her on her own.

“Thank you,” Tyra said.  “And please don’t ask Devon or anyone.  I want to be the one to tell you.”

“Okay. Okay.  You have my word.  Now. Enough of this crying.  The last think you need is puffy red eyes today.   You’re going to be on national TV,” harmony said laughing.  She was trying to lighten the mood.

“You’re right,” Tyra said. “I know that you are probably busy.  But it would mean so much to me if you were there.”

“Hey. I am never too busy for family.”

“Thanks,” Tyra said hugging her. “I love you.”

Harmony chest tightened at the words from Tyra.  She hadn’t heard them in over 10 years.

“I love you too Little Bit.”

Tyra laughed at the name.  It was one that Harmony had given her the day their mother had brought Tyra home.  She had been about 1 while Harmony had been 12.  It had stuck. 

“Okay.  I need to go to work,” Harmony said rising.  “I also need to check on Tucker.  Make sure he has not gotten into it with Kay.”

“Tucker,” Tyra said laughing. “That’s Devon’s father?”

“I know.  I think I will save that discussion for our next conversation.  That’s more time and energy than either one of us want to spend right now.”

“I can’t want to hear that explanation,” Tyra said laughing.

“It’s a long one,” Harmony said smiling as she walked out the door.

She walked down the hall headed back to the living room when a hand came out of her room and pulled her in.  Before she could register what was happening, the door slammed behind her and she was pinned up against it by a hard, slender body.  Tucker, she thought as she relaxed and her eyes focused on the face that was so close to hers.

 She wrapped both arms around his neck and breathlessly asked, “What are you doing Mick?”

“Making love to my lady,” he said with a smoldering look.  Then he lowered his head as his lips connected hungrily to her.  She melted into his body as the butterflies in her stomach began to flutter.

 

Tucker lifted his head to look into Harmony’s eyes.  He released her and stepped back a few steps.

“I want you naked,” he said challengingly.

She stood up from the door in which she had been leaning and walked around him towards the bed.  She stopped just beside it and began to take off her clothes piece by piece.  As she did so, he removed his coat and draped it over the couch. Then rolled up his sleeves. He unzipped his pants and released himself from his underwear.  He stroked himself as he watched her undress.  By the time she got to her bra, he was breathing hard from his arousal.

He walked over to her and stopped just inches away.  He saw her chest rising and falling rapidly and knew that she was just as aroused as he was.  He lifted both hands to hold a breast in each.  He lifted them and pushed them together and as he did so the front clasp gave way.

“Mmm,” she moaned. 

He rubbed his hands to the shoulders and lifted the straps to pull them off her arms.  The bra fell to the ground.  He lifted both hands back to her breasts to cup one in each hand again.  He lightly rubbed a thumb across each nipple.

“You are so damn sexy,” he said as he lightly trailed his right hand from her breast down her stomach to stop at her lower abdomen. He felt her stomach clench at his touch. “I know I can be a little demanding of your time and your body. But I won’t apologize for being crazy attracted to you. And I won’t restrain my need for you.”

“Baby,” she said softly. “I like how much you want me.  It makes me feel beautiful.”

“You are beautiful. And desirable. And special. And mine,” he said lowering his hand down to between her legs. She opened them to give him better access. He rubbed his fingers between her folds and encountered her wetness. “And wet,” he said smiling.

“Mmmm. I’m always wet when I am near you,” she said looking him in the eyes.

“Is that so,” he asked spreading her juices over his fingers and rubbing her clitoris lightly.

“Yes. So now take off your clothes and make love to me,” she said breathlessly reaching up to unbutton his shirt.

He removed his hand from her from her folds and his other hand from her breast to grasp both her hands in his.

“No,” he said. “If I am able to feel your body against mine skin to skin, there is no way I would be able to let you go to work.  I am going to keep my clothes on.”  Besides, it was very much a turn on to have her completely naked while he was fully clothed.

He sat down on the edge of the bed which put her breast at eye level. Still holding her hands, he pulled her in between his legs and latched onto her right breast with his mouth.  He sucked on it lightly. Then grazed the nipple softly with his teeth.

“Oh Mick,” she moaned.

He released her nipple then watched it harden even more as he blew on it. She was so responsive to him.  Any man would be obsessed with a woman whose body gave him exactly what he requested.  Especially when the woman was the person her loved.  And even more so when she was the mother of his child. 

He trailed his lips from her right breast across her chest to the other breast.  He licked the nipple repeatedly with the tip of his tongue as he intertwined their fingers. He used the leverage to put her hands around his neck, and then pulled her onto his lap.  He wrapped one arm around her waist then used his other hand to put himself at her entrance.  He slowly lowered her down as he entered her.

“Ahhhh,” she screamed softly.

“Mm huh, I like that sound,” he said looking into her face.  The passion he saw there was pushing him to the brink.

He placed both hands on her butt to hold her steady so that he could push fully into her and hold there.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it lightly. 

“How tight can you hold me,” he asked allowing his breath to blow on her nipple and she shuddered in response.

“I like that,” he said as he felt her squeeze her muscles tightly around him.

“Is that tight enough for you or,” she said allowing her voice to trail off as she tightened her muscles even more. Almost painfully on him. 

“Damn,” he growled as she began to lift up and down on him to a slow rhythm and his eyes crossed from the sensation.

“Mmmm,” she moaned and his stomach muscles clenched. “You’ve got three more minutes Mick.”

“Three minutes,” he asked lost.

“Yes,” she said as she increased her speed. “You told me that you only needed 5 minutes to come and to make me come.  And that’s all you’re going to get.  So, you had better hit that spot quickly.”

Just when Tucker thought that he knew the depths of his attraction to Harmony.  He found a new level.  She was challenging him.  And he loved it.

He rolled over and she fell softly on her back onto the bed with her legs wrapped around him and him leaning over her.

“Slide back into the bed,” he said and she complied as he followed her.

He kissed her hard on the lips with his tongue plundering her mouth.  She gave everything he gave her back as she sucked on his tongue eagerly. He raised his head and looked her in the eyes.  She wanted to come within three minutes.  He could make that happen.  But it might be a little dirty for her.   

“Do you trust me,” he asked her.

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

“Do you love me,” he asked.

“Always,” she said.

“Roll over,” he said. 

She smiled then rolled over.

He lay out atop her and entered her swiftly.

She screamed softly then gripped him tightly with her inner muscles.

He lifted up on his arms as he began to pound into her in deep, quick strokes.

“Ah,” she screamed into the pillow on his every stroke.  Then she lifted up on her elbows and pushed her butt up in a half circular motion to meet his thrusts.  His heart beat even faster than before.

He buried his face in her hair as he fought to regain control of himself and their love making.

He lowered his head to kiss then lick the skin at the back of her neck.

“I love the way you taste,” he said against her neck then began to suck on it hard enough to leave a passion mark.  He reached under her with one hand to squeeze her breast.  Then used his thumb and finger to pinch her nipple hard and roll it between his fingers.

“Ahhh,” she screamed as she came softly around him. 

 “Oh. That’s right.  Come for me,” he whispered against her neck as he continued to pound her while she came. He didn’t stop his thrusts so that she could enjoy it because he intended to make her come again.

He used the hand gripping her breast to pull her to her hands and knees.

He gripped her hip with one hand and continued to squeeze her nipple with the other.  He looked down at his hand on her butt and thought the contrast in the colors of their skin was still the most erotic thing he had ever seen.  As he watched himself push into her over and over again, he noticed his thumb next to her forbidden hole.  He rubbed his thumb next to her opening that he was filling completely with his dick so that he could coat it with her juices.  Then slid it up to rub those juices on the pucker of her butt.

“Have you ever,” he began but was cut off before he finished.

“No,” she moaned as began to sway back to meet his thrusts.

“Not right now, but I want to go in here. I plan to go in here. Will you let me,” he asked breathing hard as he continued his feverish pace.

“Yes baby,” she said.

Tucker felt his stomach muscles clench at just the thought of being that intimate with his Songbird.

“Hhhm.  Something to look forward too.  But right now, I want you to come for me again,” he said as he squeezed her nipple harder and pushed his thumb into her butt.

“Miiick,” she screamed loudly.

“You like that baby,” he growled.

“Yes.  You feel so good,” she whimpered as her thighs began to shake.

“How good. Hhhm. Show me,” he dared her.

 Harmony arched her back to bring him deeper then began to roll her hips up and down as she pushed back against him.

“Ahhh,” he screamed.  He couldn’t help himself.

He could feel her periodically clench around him and knew she was on the verge of coming again.  He released her breast to rub her clitoris lightly.

“I’m coming,” she moaned as she came again.

The sound of her voice and the feel of her pulsing around him pushed him into his own orgasm.

“Me too,” he said as he came.

 

Harmony fell flat to the bed then rolled over trying to catch her breath only to be crushed into the mattress by Tucker’s weight as he lay down atop her.  After a few seconds she felt his chest shake as he started to chuckle.  He lifted up to look at her with a smile.  She smiled back and began to laugh.

“You’re so pretty, you know that Yolanda,” he said pecking her on the lips then raising his head to look at her face. “That smile is so innocent and sweet.  But you don’t fuck innocently or sweetly do you.”

“Well, you challenged me,” she said.  “I had to rise to the occasion.”

“True,” he said.

“Well, let this be a lesson to you.  Don’t.  Challenge.  Me,” she said punctuating each word then began to laugh.

“No. I think I might just challenge you every day.  Sometimes twice a day.  Morning and Night,” he said.

“How lucky for me,” she said in a sultry whisper.  Every woman needed a man like Tucker.

“No, I am the lucky one,” he said looking down her body then back to her face. “I really want to challenge you again right now.  But I know you have things to do.”

“You’re right,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck.  “I am going to have to cram a lot of work into the next couple of hours.  I told Tyra I would be at her press conference today.”

“That’s nice.  But did you find out why Roxy hit her,” he asked.

“No, but she promised to tell me later.  She didn’t want to talk about it just yet.  And I told her I wouldn’t ask anyone else either.”  Harmony had a feeling that she wouldn’t like this news at all.

“Interesting,” Tucker said.

“Very.”

 

   

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.