Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is a new chapter up and running! It would've been out yesterday, but I got distracted, LOL! I would love to thank everyone who read and review my story. Keep them coming!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Janice woke up to the bright morning sun shining in her face. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. She got out of bed and walked into the living room. Janice saw Duff and Izzy sitting on the floor watching cartoon. The room was still a mess from last night, but they didn't seem to mind as she walked she stepped on someone.

"Ow!"

Janice looked down and saw her foot was on top of Slash's stomach.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Janice apologized taking her foot off of Slash, who laughed.

"No problem. It could've been worse. Your name is Janice, right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool name." Slash gotten up from the floor and went over towards the table and picked up a pack of cigarettes. He offered her one, but she declined.

"Thats cool, I guess." Slash said with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Janice gave him a small smile. Janice and Slash continued to talk for a while until Janice saw Betty and Steven come out of the bedroom together. Betty looked a mess, her hair was all messed up, her make-up was smugged, and her close was hanging off of her body. Janice knew there was more than sleeping going on in that room.

"Hey, Jan. I didn't know you were up." Betty said, falling down on the couch beside Janice.

"I just got up a few minutes ago. I was talking to Slash."

"Hmm, I wonder where Axl is?" Betty wondered out loud, as if on cue Axl came through the door, holding three bags of McDonalds. Everyone in the room flocked to him like they haven't eaten for days. Janice still sat on the couch watching them fight over fries and burgers, it caused her to giggle. They looked like little children. She was so ingrossed in there chaos that she didn't notice that Axl had sat next to her.

"Here, I got you something too?" He reached into the bag and hand her a burger and a box of fries.

Janice smiled,"Thank you."

Axl returned the smile,"No problem. Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Actually, I did."

"See I told you, if you take a drink or two you'll be fine. I'm suprised you kept your liquior down, you did good for a first timer."

Janice looked down to hide the blush on cheeks. After a couple of minutes of getting herself together mentally, she looked back up to see Betty walking over towards them.

"Hey girly, I need to talk to you for a second." Betty pulled Janice off the couch. Betty and Janice walked out of the apartment and into the hallway.

"What are you up to now?" Janice asked Betty, who could barely keep her excitement inside her.

"Well last night, Axl asked if we would go on tour with them. What do you say?"

"What about the store?"

"Forget about the store! It's a dead end job. This is our chance. Come on, besides Axl wants you to be there. Believe it or not, but he likes you."
Janice thought about the idea of her on tour with the guys. Betty was right they were getting nowhere in the record store and plus it wasn't what she wanted to be doing here in Hollywood. Besides, she needed to loosen up and become more outgoing.

"Fine, I'll go."

Betty smiled and jumped up and down, happily,"Axl's gonna be so happy." Janice walked into back into the apartment with Betty following behind her. Not even two seconds back into the apartment, Betty shouted to the top of her lungs, the she was going on tour with them. The guys cheered and hi-fived Janice.

"Um, I have to go by my place and get some clothes and get showered up."

"Alright, Axl will come with you. I can't have you walk around here all by yourself." Betty winked, Janice knew what she was up to.

"What if Axl doesn't want to come?"

Axl got up from the couch and put an arm around Betty's waist,"It's no problem."

Betty looked up at Axl and smiled,"He doesn't mind."

Janice threw her hands,"Whatever." She simply said, before walking out the door.

Janice opened the door to her motel room and walked in. It was nothing much just a bed, dresser, and cheap old-fashion television set. Axl looked around it wasn't too impressive, but he knew that's all she could afford. Its not like his apartment was any better.

"So, this is it?"

"Yep.", Janice threw her keys on the dresser,"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be in the shower." Janice grabbed everything she needed and disappeared inside the bathroom.

Axl smiled, he would be lying if he said he didn't think Janice was cute. Something about her stood out. Maybe it was her sapphire blue eyes, they were so intense it was like they could his very soul. Axl snapped out of his thoughts when he heard singing coming from the bathroom. He gotten from the bed and walked towards the bathroom door. He pressed his ear against it and listened.
You ain’t got no kind of feeling inside
I got somethin’ sho nuff set your stuff on fire (yeah)
You’ve refused to put anything before your pride
What I got will knock your pride aside


Tell me something good
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Tell me that you love me (yeah)

I ain’t got no time
Is what you’re known to say
I’ll make you wish there was forty-eight hours to each day
Your problem is you ain’t been loved like you should
But what I got to give
Will sho nuff do you good


Tell me something good
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Tell me that you like it (yeah)
Axl's jaw dropped, her voice it was beautiful. It was so strong, so powerful, her voice was drenched in Soul. It was literally the best singing he's ever heard. If she could sing like that then why was she so ashamed of it? She had a voice of an angel. He heard the shower shut off and he quickly recovered and stepped away from the door. Axl sat down on the bed and waited for her to come out.
The bathroom door opened, revealing a fully dressed Janice. Axl looked her over, she looked nice, even if she was just wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt and tight blue jeans, that hugged her curves nicely. Janice looked up and noticed he was staring at her and smiled.
Janice picked up her suitcase from the corner of the room and began putting her clothes neatly inside. Axl just sat at the end of the bed watching her. He couldn't help it. She teased him, without even trying. He had to have her.
Janice put the last item of clothing inside the suitcase and locked the buckles down. She didn't even notice that Axl had moved from the bed and was standing behind her. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. Before she could even ask him what he wanted, his lips was on top of hers.
Axl lowered her down towards the bed, pushing her suitcase down on the floor. They kissed as the red light reflecting from the motel's sign shined over them. Janice's eyes widen in shock. But as the kiss continued she relaxed and gripped his shoulder.
After a while the kiss grew hot and heavy, and Janice felt Axl's hand go up her shirt. She felt him trying unhook her bra. Until she stopped him.
"What's the matter?" Axl asked as Janice pushed him off of her. Janice got up from the bed and picked up her suitcase and started to head for the door.
"I think we should get back to Betty and the guys." Janice nervously, said walking out the door. Leaving Axl laying on the bed smirking.





Chapter End Notes:
What do you think about the story? Do you think Axl or Janice was wrong? How do you think the tour would go? Let me know in the review box?






Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.