Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello :)

So this story was uploaded four years ago as a multi chapter fic. After thefirst chapter, I couldn't figure what I wanted to do and ultimately abandoned the story. Now that I have time comeback and write, I axed the orginal plot and decided to just make a hot erotic one-shot instead. I may try to figure out a way to make a story out of these characters but please enjoy this story :)

Cheers!





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Grayson. We can't keep doing this." 

Grayson Meyers smirked up at Harmony with piercing gray eyes, as his fingers made work of the buttons on her blouse. He watched as her beautiful brown eyes, fluttered shut as his calloused fingertips grazed over the smooth, brown flesh that became exposed as he unbuttoned the thin silk material. 

 "You say that all the time, when we both know you can't stay away from me Harmony." 

She opened her eyes, shooting him a deadly gaze. He was right; she couldn't stay away. No matter how much she told herself that this would never work, Harmony Rae Scott was addicted. Grayson Meyers had her wrapped around his fingers. He knew just what to do and say to get underneath her skin and break down the guarding walls she worked so hard to build. He knew exactly how to turn her on, and he knew there was no way she would ever say no. 

And this time was no different... 

By now her white shirt was on his floor along with the black pencil skirt she was wearing. Grayson had her pinned against his bedroom door, in her bra and panties. His usually gentle eyes were now dark with lust as they paraded over the sight before them. He lightly kissed Harmony's full lips and savored the cherry flavored lip gloss. "Are you sure you that's want Harmony? You want for this to be over?" 

Before she could come up with some answer they both knew would be bullshit, he began pressing sloppy kisses to the crook of her neck. Harmony let out a moan, and craned her neck so that Grayson could get better access. He found her pulse and started to suck forcibly until he saw the dark purple bruise appear. Impatiently, Harmony grabbed a handful of his short brown locks, and pulled his lips to hers. She kissed him like her life was depending on it, slipping her tongue into his mouth. When air was essential, Harmony pulled back. She rolled her eyes at his still overly dressed body. She reached out to pull the Ralph Lauren polo over his head, tossing it across the room. Her small hands ran over the chiseled abs and over the small patch of hair scattering around his belly button. Grayson's breath hitched when she grabbed him in his shorts. 

It was her turn to grin at the bliss filled face he was making as her hands continued their gentle assault. Grayson bit his lip, cursing at how good her fingers were making him feel. He knew if she continued that he would not last and he needed to take his time with her. Grayson removed her hands from his pants ignoring her protests.Wrapping his arms around her tiny waist, he lifted her up into his arms making her squeal out as her legs crossed around his waist. Kissing her once more, he laid her onto his bed. He disconnected their bodies for a moment, taking off his shorts and boxers in one swift motion. 

Harmony sighed as she took in his body. Grayson Meyers was the poster child of a mythical Greek god in the flesh. He was very pale, but his muscular physique and above average manhood made up for it. He was absolutely packing, breaking the stereotype that White guys lacked in that department. Greyson was skilled, and found parts of her body she never knew existed. Her thoughts came to a halt, when she felt her panties being slid down her legs. Grayson pressed two fingers inside of her and smiled at how ready she was for him. He moved his fingers in circular motions, feeling her clench around them.  

"That feel good, baby?" He asked, eyes locking on to hers. 

Harmony sighed, a barely audible "yes" escaping her lips. Her hips started to gyrate in circles against the rhythm of his fingers. Her scent begin to fill the room and that only made Grayson harder with want.  

"Damn, it's been a long time since..." He moaned. 

Harmony could only gasp as she watched him remove his fingers from her and press his soft lips to her vagina. Grayson hummed lowly into her, his eyes closing as he savored the taste of her. His tongue wiggled around, exploring her body. One hand held her legs in place as the other hand massaged her clit. Damn, she was the best he had ever tasted. 

"Fuck." Harmony muttered as he gently sucked at her lower lips. 

Grayson's eyes immediately popped open, clearly amazed at her using profanity. He had never heard her curse before and he would be a liar if he said it didn't turn him on even more. Grayson gave her one last lick before crawling up her body, giving her an enticing kiss. "I need to be buried inside that tight pussy, right now."  

Harmony's body shuddered at those words. She felt her lower regions spasm at the mention of what was coming. Greyson took his cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit, causing them both to shiver with anticipation. "Are you still on the pill, Harm?" 

Harmony bit her lip and nodded her head yes. Without stalling further, Grayson slid it in. They both groaned loudly at the magical unison their bodies created. Harmony sighed happily at the thrust of his hips. Grayson leant down, careful not to put his full weight on her and buried his face her neck. He breathed in the wonderful smell of her hair. He fucking loved the coconut shampoo she used. "You feel so good, Harmony. Damn, you feel so good baby. I can fucking stay inside you forever." Grayson grunted inside her ear as his hips angulated upwards into hers.  

Harmony sighed, lost for words as he took her body on a euphoric ride. She moaned out her praises to him, encouraging him to ravish her body, begging him to make her sore. They hadn't been together like this in almost five weeks. Her attempts to stay away from him had completely failed and she gave into the temptation by just "agreeing to just talk". She mentally laughed as she remembered how Grayson practically attacked her when he answered the door to let her in. It was hard to believe that a month ago, they hated each others guts. He was that cocky cliché police officer who would showboat in the court room while testifying in court. As the ADA, he annoyed Harmony as he seemed to joke around a lot. Often, after court was adjourned, Harmony would let him know just how aggy his ass could be. But one of those times Grayson had enough of her attitude and had her bent over her desk in her office, as she bit down on a pen to muffle her moans. Ever since then Grayson Meyers had became a big distraction. She couldn't keep her mind on anything but the next time that they would fuck. So she had to keep or distance or try to at least. A few drops of sweat dripping onto her face from his brought out of her thoughts. Harmony smiled watching Grayson, eyes shut and biting his bottom lip, focusing on his upcoming orgasm. She wrapped her long legs around his torso, digging her heels into his firm butt. The movement, made him sink even deeper and Grayson whimpered.  

"Damn, Harmony! I'm about to fucking cum baby." Grayson said, now moving much faster in and out of her. His hand reached between them and he went to work on her button. Her response was just to hold on tightly to him, as her body brought on the tell signs that she was close too. With one last thrust Grayson came, shooting thick spurts inside Harmony's walls. When he was sure he was done, Grayson withdrew and collapsed beside a quivering Harmony. Propping himself on his elbow, he pulled Harmony closer to him kissing her temple as she snuggled into him. 

"Still want to keep your distance away from me?" He asked. 

Harmony sighed. "I don't." 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.