Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So um...yeah...sorry I am so late with an update. I am going to try and get back into the swing of things and start doing more regular updating. So please have faith! As always thank you for reading, please review and tell me what you think.

 

 

Um...Okay I am having some technical difficulties. Can someone help me figure out why the font is different. I didn't change anything, at least not from what I could see. So let me apologize and try to fix it better in the morning.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Carla groaned as the sun peeked in from the curtains. Why did it have to be morning, she thought groggily.  Turning her head from the window and burying herself deeper into the pillows.  “Hey....Hey....Hey human GET UP!” Kavitak yelled, from where he stood at the foot of the bed.  Seaya looked to the Junirk with a smirk, before he grabbed the pillows off of Carla’s head.


“What the hell was that for!” she whined.  She never was a morning person, and even if she was on a different planet the morning was still too damn annoying.  She glared at the alien duo with all that she could muster at such an early hour.  The two aliens paid no heed to her death glare or protests.


“Prince Vita has ordered us to get you ready to go out. Apparently he wants to take you shopping.” Kavitak said, as he opened a dresser drawer.  He pulled out a black lacy bra with matching boy shorts.  Carla's eyes widened as big as saucers, as she shook her head in panic. She scooted back, until she had nowhere left to go and completely fell off the bed.  The aliens heard a muttered ouch, as she scrambled to her feet.


"No way in hell am I going anywhere with that demented maniac.  I do not have a death wish.  What I'm saying is that hell would have to have freeze over like the ice age."  Carla screamed, her tone full of fear as she looked at the two attendants with anxiety.  Kavitk narrowed his eyes at her outburst, throwing down the undergarments onto the bed.  He made his way over to we're Carla stood, grabbing a fist full of her hair he gave it a light yank, hard enough to make her yelp, but not hard enough to cause any damage.  He had to get his point across and thought this would be a bigger impact than merely speaking to her.


“Now listen to me very carefully human. I don’t care that the prince has chosen you to become officially part of the royal family, nor do I care that you will be our new queen for it will be in name only.  You are still nothing more than a second class citizens in other words tools to be used at our leisure. So I would correct your attitude quickly and watch what you say,” Kavitk said in a dangerously low tone.  Letting her hair go he turned to Seaya, “Go begin the bath. We only have two hours to get her ready to go.  Hopefully we can pull this off.”  Seaya nodded his head turning to give an amused smirk at the gaping pale stricken human.  


“I think we should inform the prince that his human is defective.  Maybe he could find one more suitable,” Seaya said nonchalantly.  Kavitk didn’t respond to the cyan haired Sato’s quip at the female, but instead  turned to go gather the rest of the grooming supplies they would need.


Carla snapped her head to the Sato, “I’m not defective you jerk,” she snapped.  Seaya smiled bigger as his hand grabbed hers.


“Come along princess we must get you presentable to be among the public now,” he said in a sing song voice.  Carla sighed in defeat, letting the Sato guide her to the bathroom.



Vita raised his dark blue eyebrows in annoyance at Ruasu’s stern expression.  “You do not approve of me taking my consort out?” he asked.


“I am not questioning your judgement your highness.  I am merely stating that why would you risk taking out the human female.  It is unheard of to be so casual with them.  So I am simply asking why?” Ruasu asked in a curious tone.  Most Junirk nobles and high officials don't usually interact with the humans.  Even if the human was to become their mate and was to be given the honor of entering a triad with both the princes it should only be in name.  


“I want to get to know her.  After all she is going to be my other mate,” Vita stated simply. Ruasu’s blank expression didn’t falter, though on the inside his mind was reeling.  Remembering to strengthen his barriers as he schooled his features to suppress the disgust he felt at the idea.  Instead he handed the prince the suppressant that he had called for. A knock at the door brought both the Junirk’s attention to the sound. “You may enter.” Vita said. Seaya bowed low as he spoke, “I am sorry to disturb you your highness. Though you did give us orders to come and fetch you when the princess was ready. Should we take her to the carriage or do you wish for her to remain in her room until you call for her.” Seaya asked in a meek tone. Though Seaya was described as cheeky he would never show anything more than complete respect for the two Junirki’s that stood before him. “Take her to the carriage. I will be but a moment.” Vita commanded. Seaya nodded his head and bowed once more before he turned to see himself out. “Your highness. I will take my leave.” Ruasu said with a bow, quickly turning to exit. Vita gulped the suppressant pills down his throat. He stood from where he sat at his desk and walked toward the door to go join his human mate.  



    Carla was going to have to talk about all the get ups they were putting her in.  She looked down to the dress she was being forced to wear.  It was a light blue satin dress with a dark blue corset overbust that was tied tightly around her middle.  The square cut displayed her ample chest, even if it was the only skin that was showing.  Though she was never fond of any sort of dress and the dark age fashion made her cringe, inwardly she couldn’t help but admire the long billowed sleeves that faded into a dark blue trimmed in silver.  She was all too grateful for the simple dark leather boots she wore, maybe she wouldn’t trip today.  Though she highly doubted it since she had the grace of a bull in a china shop.  The anxious human sighed as she touched the tiny braids that had been swept up into a simple updo.  Carla shifted on the cushioned seat inside of the carriage, at first when her two ‘attendants’ had dragged her down the corridors she kept her eyes on the ground for fear of tripping over something, but when Kavitak saw this he yelled at her to keep her head held high.  She finally looked at where they were going, her eyes nearly popping out of her skull when she saw the dark brown carriage.  When she asked the two aliens about the carriage they simply rolled their eyes at her question.  Kavitak’s only response being,  “We find some of earth’s culture and periods enjoyable.  Also we are trying to live as some would say simpler lives.  So we have come to adopt some of your older technology as our own.  For example the carriage you see before you was built specifically for the royal family.  Though many nobles have had similar carriages built as well, none were ever allowed to have one built out of the finest Rosewood and Oak your planet had to offer,” he replied snootily, as if she was supposed to be impressed. “Oh” was the only thing she could muster.  The Junirk looked pleased with her lack of response and opened the door to the carriage, pushing her in.  “Now his highness will be here in a moment so make sure you remember your manners and shut up, we will be waiting behind the carriage.  That was ten minutes ago when they said that.  She hadn’t dared looked out the window for fear of what would happen.  She knew she was being cowardly right now, but she would rather be an alive coward for now.  So instead she closed her eyes and leaned back against the seat and dreamed.


Vita opened the door to the carriage, his golden gaze widening in surprise as he was greeted by a sleeping Carla.  Vita climbed carefully into the carriage and sat on the seat across from her, wanting to wake her but not sure how to go about it.  So instead he ducked out the window and ordered for them to hurry up hooking up the horses they had acquired from earth to pull the royal carriage.  Vita smirked slightly when Carla stirred from all the noise as the final preparations were being carried out for their departure.  When the human’s mahogany eyes focused on him he watched with interest as her mouth opened and closed in shock.  The human tried to sink further into the seat, her hands clutching the seat beside her as tight as she could. She wanted to say something that much he could see, but her emotions were all over the place so that for a moment they overwhelmed his senses.  The strong sense of fear, anger and confusion was starting to crash against his mind like waves.  “Calm down” he barked, his hands gripping his head. The suppressant may have balanced his abilities but they also weakened his defenses against strong emotions.  He knew that he should try to say something more kind or at least try to sooth her, but at the moment he couldn’t.  With a shaky breath he said,  “Please calm down I am not going to hurt you.”



Carla blinked in surprise at his unsteady tone, her hand coming up to rest in her lap.  She tried to will her pounding heart to slow down.  Closing her eyes for a second as she focused on simply breathing. Opening her eyes slowly to look at the alien that sat across from her she said softly and with much more assurance than she felt “I am calm.”  Vita merely nodded as he stuck his arm out the window and waved for the carriage to begin its journey toward the city.  Travelling into the capital of an alien civilization thousands of light years from earth in an old fashion carriage to go shopping was one of the craziest feelings Carla had ever experienced.   Looking across from her at the Junirki prince she broke into hysterical laughter at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation.  


“Please stop that you silly woman,” the Junirki snapped irritably.  “I have a very bad headache and would appreciate if you could keep your voice down until the suppressants take effect.”  Swallowing her laughter and looking swiftly away from Vita she began to examine the alien landscape passing by her.  


“Are you sure we’re on another planet or did you just fly us down to the Amazon.”  Looking at Carla with a mildly annoyed expression he explained,


“The similarity to your Earth flora and fauna are noticeable, it is one of the reasons we chose this planet along with your own.  Although there are many plants and animals that we lost on our home planet the ones we managed to save are thriving on our new home.”


“Oh, well that explains why I didn't turn purple when we touched down,  but I was kinda hoping to see at least a few crazy space monsters other than you guys,” Carla said while innocently looking into Vita’s eye’s.


Looking out the window with a sigh Vita said, “If it is ‘crazy space aliens’ you want to see than perhaps we can arrange a trip to our menagerie at a later date, all of the indigenous animals in the settled parts of the planet that were deemed dangerous we either killed or put into captivity for the safety of our people.” Before Vita could get out another word Carla quickly interrupted him with a question that formed from his last sentence “When you say dangerous animals did that include any um...what is the word I’m looking for.” she paused for a moment trying to think of the right word. “Sentiate! Yeah that is it!” She screamed in delight. “So did you guys kill off the natives?” She asked curiously, not really sure if she wanted a truthful answer or not. Vita looked to Carla a moment before he shook his head. Turning his attention to the window as he spoke, “From what we could gather there was no intelligent life forms. Our scientist conclude that this planet was really in the beginning stages of its evolution. Turning back towards the human sitting across from him he said, “ Now if you don't mind, during the last leg of our journey could we please go in silence so I can gather my energies for the ordeals that lay ahead.”


“I’m so sorry,” Carla said sarcastically as she slumped back into her seat pulling the curtain back on her side and peaking out at the passing jungle.  “ If you didn't feel up to it we could have postponed until Aza returned so he could take me to play dress up all day.”  Shooting forward Vita grasped her arm and pulled her close to him looking at her intensely,

“You and prince Aza are both going to be my mate, so that we can function together in any semblance of a normal bonding you must learn both Aza and my own idiosyncrasies so as to better please both of us.  This outing is one of many I have planned so that we can become better acquainted, now please silence yourself.”  Sinking back into his chair Vita drifted off as the suppressants finally relaxed his tense muscles.  Looking at the sleeping prince and not really seeing any threat Carla shifted as far from him as possible and resolved to watch the dangerous alien across from her.  But soon the vibration of the carriage and the warm atmosphere took their toll and she drifted back to sleep as the carriage continued on to the capital.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Um...Okay I am having some technical difficulties. Can someone help me figure out why the font is different. I didn't change anything, at least not from what I could see. So let me apologize and try to fix it better in the morning.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.