Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So we are getting closer towards the real fiend! Hoho and a dundun dun. So anyways sorry for it being late. I hope you like this chapter. We are getting closer towards my ultimate goal....So as always thank you for all the great reviews. Please review and tell me what ya think. Thanks again bye-bye.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The sun had risen not too long ago, light peeking in from the corner of the curtain. Doing little to put Aza’s mind at ease.  He should have still been asleep, but his restless mind just wouldn’t let him doze for very long.  Before now he would suddenly wake up breathing heavily, as if he had just run a marathon.  The nightmares were chaotic and barely made any sense,always consisting of shadows reaching out to smother him, and just when he thought he would be completely consumed a small light would appear in front of him.  The small glow would be nothing more than a tiny flame, only to grow brighter as each second passed.  Completely illuminating the darkness, pushing it back from the abyss from which it came.  Then Aza would reach out his hand to cup the flame only for it to slowly die before his eyes, leaving him surrounded in darkness once more.  The Sato prince looked over to his bed companion who had stayed close snuggled into his side.  Leaning down to brush a stray strand out of her sleeping face, he stared at her intently.  She wasn’t a beauty, that he knew, for he had seen far more beautiful creatures, yet he found none as interesting as the human who slept deeply beside him.  Aza growled low in his throat, and closed his eyes once more.  Letting himself calm and reflect on all that had been happening.  In his confused state all the thoughts and feelings he had been suppressing suddenly came forth to the front of his mind.  He knew now that the king had a new heir his life meant little to nothing, the king could have him disposed of on a whim.  Aza suspected that the king still had a need for him or he would have been as good as dead when he was at the Sato settlement.  Still that thought alone couldn’t ease the paranoia creeping up his spine, as he rode back to the Junirki Castle at a hurried pace.  Though he loathed the idea of running like a scared creature back to its master, at least with the Junirki prince he was safe for now.  If he was to be honest with himself he could almost say he felt safer with Vita than he did with anyone else.  At least with that twisted prince nothing was really expected of him, and his life had value if only for the moment.  


Vita never called him a mistake who was spared by a king’s fickle mind.  Nor did Vita want him to be anything that he wasn’t, he simply just let him be.  Aza hated when the prince touched him and caressed him, but yet even though he was being violated the prince never stopped saying how much he valued and loved him.  Always having mostly been ignored by his father and berated by his bearer he was at a loss when the prince kept declaring his love and so chose to act just as indifferent towards him as he did everyone else.  Still Aza detested the prince but at the same time couldn’t help but be glad that at least he was with someone who found him to be of some value.  Which brought Aza’s thoughts back to the human who he was to wed within the week.  She was childish and simple minded, but her strange demeanor and positive attitude always made him drop his guard around her.  Aza blinked at that last thought, the relization that he could be completely comfortable around Carla made him look down at the  sleeping human once more.  It pissed him off that a mere whelp of a conquered race, could bring out feelings he thought he had abandoned long ago.  The human was amusing with her dramatic gestures and facial expressions.  All in all Aza loved playing with her, she was like a wonderful toy that he was lucky enough to stumble upon. Still the fact that her touch didn’t make him feel like some diseased creature who had been bestowed mercy like it did with everyone else.  No her touch was light and soft, not hard and demanding.  Aza sighed, bringing his hand up to brush his hair from his face.  Now that he really thought about it, he had even let Carla brush his hair. No one had done that for him, and when she asked all he could do was stare dumbly and nod his head.  By asking him if she could comb his hair she was basically asking ‘to have intercourse’ in Sato culture.  Of course if he had told her that beforehand she would have tried to hide under the bed.  So he selfishly accepted her offer to have his hair brushed, and he loved it.  It was like heaven on earth, with her stroking his long hair tenderly.  Even the memory of that small time brought warmth to his heart.  If he was to place the feeling he would call it affection or maybe desire. The silver haired Sato sighed once more in defeat, his thoughts were doing nothing but causing confusion from his own lifelong desire to be left alone.  He had never let himself become attached to anyone, but now he was finding that he wanted something more.  What that something was he wasn’t to sure, but he knew that if him and Carla stuck together then maybe he would finally find a way to fill up the ache in his heart that he had been ignoring for so long.


Suddenly the bed shifted, and a sleepy Carla sat up giving a drowsy smile to Aza.  “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” she asked in raspy tone.  Sitting up slightly so that the covers fell off her.  Aza didn’t reply but instead looked at her clothes.  She was still clad in only a black bra with matching boyshorts.  Last night he knew that she had worn almost nothing to bed, but now that her tears had ceased he could really see just how vulnerable she was.  That was when his body started to spring to life with a desire to take possession of her.  

 

“Are you an idiot or maybe you want to get better acquainted again?” he growled.  Carla’s gave him a confused look not seeming to catch on to what he was saying.

 

“Um...what?” was all that she could respond.  Until the realization that she was exposed with Aza in the bed popped into her mind.  “PERVERT!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.  She brought her hand up to slap him, until Aza caught her wrist right before it was going to make contact with his face.

 

“You're the one who pulled me into the bed last night crying your head off,” snapped an irritated Aza.  Carla opened and then closed her mouth, then opened it once again.  Clearing her throat she was finally able to find her voice.

 

“I was upset and besides you were holding me so damn tight I thought I might break.  However I can see that me yelling at you was very inappropriate.  We are all adults and should act like ones,” she said that last part with a scrunched up nose.  Even she found that last sentence laughable since she hardly ever acted like an adult.  A disheartening thought since Aza acted more like an adult then she did and he was younger.  

 

“Right and I am the damn queen of the world,” the Sato prince said sarcastically.  A wicked smile played across Aza’s lips, an evil thought popped into his head.  Before Carla even had a chance to speak he pounced on top of her.  Taking the human completely by surprise, as her hands were placed above her head.  The silver haired Sato’s body rested comfortably on top of her.  He used his legs as support so he wouldn’t put all his weight on her.  “So my dear.  Why were you crying last night?  Did you miss me?,” the Sato said in a seductive tone, bringing his head down to nip at her neck.  He watched with pleasure at how her eyes widened, and a panicked expression flickered across it, quickly shifting back to anger.

 

“Get off of me you jerk. I don’t want you on me,” she huffed.  Doing all that she could to avoid looking at his eyes that seemed to have developed a smoldering flame in them.  Aza growled, before he bent down towards the junction between her shoulder and neck to lick, and suckle her skin.  The Sato prince loved the small whimpers and moans that came from her, before he stopped for a moment.  An overwhelming desire to bite down on her skin and mark her took a hold of him.  He debated this thought for a second, before he made up his mind.  He licked her neck and then bit down causing Carla to yelp in pain.  The coppery taste of her blood flowing into his mouth, and down his throat.  He sucked at the wound for what seemed like forever as the human tried to get him off of her.  Finally Aza tore himself away from the wound he inflicted and gave it a finally lick.  The wound wasn’t deep, but it would leave a scar.  The Sato was content with that knowledge, at least now he had given her some sort of punishment for causing all these confusing feelings that stirred within him.  Getting off the human and sliding off the bed. He stood on the floor, his silver eyes staring at a confused Carla.  She sat up and brought her hand up to touch where Aza had bitten, wincing from the pain.  

 

“Lets get you to the bathroom and cleaned up.” said an indifferent Aza.  Carla slowly got onto the floor next to Aza, her mind still in shock.  The silver haired Sato sighed, and picked her up in his arms.  Quickly walking over to where the bathroom was . A small smile on his lips from Carla’s unexpected reaction. Maybe for now he could admit that he was starting to like this woman.



Ruasu sat at his desk, hands tugging at his hair in frustration.  He knew that letting the prince and that human go out together would be a disaster.  Now there was gossip among the nobles that the prince actually cared for that human and also that she may convince the prince to give the humans there freedom or even worse grant them citizenship.  Leaning back in his chair he sighed as he pulled out the note he had received earlier in the day from an anonymous source.  It seemed that certain members of the nobility were having the same doubts he was and were looking to form an alliance.  Shifting papers on his desk until he located the lists of eligible Junirki nobles that had any chance of gaining the throne if Vita were removed.  His eyes immediately settled on “Lareuna” Vita’s first cousin.  A slow smile crept onto his face at the thought of bringing down Vita’s enemies, and finally getting the thanks and more importantly the approval he craved from the Juniriki heir.  Ruasu knew that Lareuna had a grudge against the Junirki heir, and was no doubt spreading the gossip to put doubts in the people’s head.  Ruasu growled, his hands clenching at the thought of the arrogant Lareuna.  He thought by spreading rumors and speculation that Ruasu would betray Vita.  The violet haired Junirki let out a small chuckle of contempt, he could use those ambitions against the nobles and Lareuna himself. Placing the note in a hidden compartment in one of his desk drawers, as he contemplated how he could use the self centered nobles to his and Vita’s advantage.  Another thought presented itself to him at the recent memories of Vita’s erratic behavior, if the prince was becoming affected by the disease having ties with Lareuna could be beneficial to everyone involved including Vita even though he would probably hate him for it.  For now he would watch and see how things played out.  Until he was certain that Vita had sucumbed to the madness, he would only take precautionary measurements.  He would still go ahead and make contact with the devil, but he would not be a puppet on a string.  Yes, Vita would hate him for his seeming betrayal if he ever found out, but Ruasu made a promise long ago that he would do everything in his power to make Vita’s dream of having a peaceful kingdom come true.  Nothing would stand in his way at achieving the goals that both he and Vita had been starving for.  Making his decision he took out pen and paper and began to compose the most dangerous letter of his life.



    Lying in the darkness fighting back the memories of Seaya’s terror as he mercilessly punished him for his failure to watch over Carla.  Vita could still smell the foul stench of fear pouring from the injured Sato as he saw his life flashing before his eyes.  He couldn't believe that he had done such a thing, he knew that he had the power, but he had never beaten anyone in his staff.  He had punished his mate, but it was only to get a reaction from him.  He hadn’t had to do it lately, but now that the human was in the picture.  Vita found himself feeling longing and jealousy toward her and Aza’s seeming closeness.  So he punished his mate for giving her what he had always craved so easily.  Aza may not have realized yet but Vita knew that the Sato wasn’t some obedient doll that everyone else saw.  Vita had slowly started to become more secure with his and Aza’s relationship, until he saw how Aza reacted around Carla.  Still he had never lost control with anyone except Aza and now he had badly beaten one of his staff.  Cold sweat broke out on his skin at the memory of his pleasure during the act, only Carla’s tear filled cries stopping him from ending Seaya’s life.  “What have I become!,” he yelled flinging himself from the bed as he stumbled to the shower hoping that he could wash away these newfound fears and insecurities that seemed to have awakened in him since the arrival of the human in his life. He couldn’t be losing his mind at this moment, right when he had a whole kingdom that depended on him.  Along with two beings who were starting to mean more than the whole world  to him. He would overcome this new trial, just like all the others before them and mold his people as well as his mates into the family he had always dreamed of.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.