Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay I want to start out by saying, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I apprreciate all the kind words and reviews. Those reviews helped me grab inspiration and own it. Also I am going to say this now, there well be some homoeroticism in this story. It's a threesome, so yeah I just want to put it out there. An as a side note about Carla, I wanted to create a character I could relate too. I read great stories about different heroines and heros, but alot of them I couldn't relate too. So I guess my mind had enough of that because this is seriously based off of a dream I had. I'm pretty clueless as to what is going to happen next so please be patient with me.

 

Thank you again, please review even if you hate it.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


     Carla knew she wasn’t dead from the signs of pain that raced through her body and head. Rising slowly from what she thought was a bed of leaves, but when she turned to examine it, instead found a make shift bed of various comforters.  She let her blurred gaze wonder around what she assumed to be a structure of some sort. Her hands carefully wondered around the covers, trying to find her beloved lion plush that her mom had given her. A raging sense of panic filled her when her hands came up empty. Shooting up quickly the pain in her head slamming harder against her skull as she tried to keep her vision from becoming even more blurry then it was.

    “Where the hell is Lanie!?!” she screamed at no one in particular, after all she could barely see her hand in front of her face. Placing her hands forward as she stumbled towards what she hoped to be an opening, or at least someone who she could latch on to in hopes of not being alone. Ever since her eyesight started to go at eight, she was always afraid of being alone and not being able to see. Her beloved lion plush had been her companion since her childhood, and even more so since she lost her parents in an ambush attack by the aliens. She couldn’t be truly alone as long as she had Lanie, but now he was gone.  “Hey give Lanie back, you jerks!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, all the while trying to find the exit.

    Aza snapped his head toward the loud screech that he assumed was the captive human.  Turning his attention back to the filthy stuffed lion in his hands, he continued to examine the ragged cotton pelt that must have had a golden sheen to it once . The plastic painted eyes were worn to the point of showing nothing but the white acrylic. Aza gave a disgusted sneer at the stuffed animal one more time before he shoved it into the pack at his side. Shrugging the backpack onto his shoulder, as he casually strolled out the door. He was heading towards where they kept the prisoners on the far side of camp.  

    Whistling a cheerful melody as he approached the abandoned zoo they fortified to cage the prisoners, he could see her frantically searching along the ground. Her rambling being barely above a loud mumble as she kept running her hands along the dirt. "Human", he yelled "What are you doing?". The girl shot up letting out a surprised shriek, as she whipped her head towards his voice.  He sighed and shook his head, as he listened to her pitiful attempt at answering his question. "I....uh....you...see..."were the only words she seemed to be able to repeat, before he lost his temper. "Stop stuttering and answer the question"  he snapped, his eyes boring into her as she spoke. The human let her head fall and let out a mumbled reply, which only served to irritate him. As he stared at her shrunken from, a rather cruel idea came to him. He knew how skittish and jumpy she was so he decided that it would be a good idea not only to assert his dominance but also have some entertainment by scaring her. Carefully he stalked closer toward the holding cell, until he was right in front of her.  Aza knew that the girl didn't realize that she was standing close enough to the bars that she could be grabbed through them, and was quick to take advantage of her obliviousness nature. He grabbed her over sized shirt and brought her forward, letting a chuckle escape his lips as her body collided with the bars. He loved the loud moan of pain that escaped her lips and hoped that there would be a bruise for him to explore later. "I'm sorry" he mocked, "what did you say”.

     Carla took shallow breaths, as her eyes focused on his silver eyes. Licking her lips, as she counted to ten in her head, slowly allowing the words to form as she stared into his silver pools. "I said that I fell, I am what my mother used to call accident prone. I can't see to well without my glasses, really I can only see very close up. Like right now I can see your face clearly, and can you please let me go now." she said softly. He really was very pretty, dare she say he was actually breath taking. All the aliens were beautifully androgynous, that when they first arrived many people thought they were being taken over by women. The alien reminded her of the princely characters from all her old manga and anime collections. His soft pale face was slightly heart shaped with silky bangs framing his pale eyes. She had thought them to be one of those eerie grey color when she had first looked at them, but they were not. She could now clearly see that they were a silver color. His hair was such a pale blond it looked white, silver strands seeming to be streaked throughout his silky locks. Yes, Carla would gladly admit that he was beautiful, but only at a distance did she ever want to witness that beauty.  “Do you have Lanie?”, she whispered, as she brought  her hands up to where he gripped the front of her shirt, and tried to pry them off. “Look, Mr.Alien I would like for you to please give him back to me, he is mine, not yours” she stated simply.  

    Aza wanted to scoff at her tone and words, but instead he gave into his sadistic nature and bore his fangs. He brought his face closer to the bars and in a low voice whispered “I don’t think you understand the situation you are in human female. If anything is anybodies then your pitiful being is ours to do with as we please.” A sense of pleasure raced through out his body as he saw her ebony eyes, fill with fear.  Before she could even speak a word, he flung her away from him. The human girl unable to keep her balance flew back and fell on her butt. “Though do not worry for I have your precious Lanie right here in my pack”, he mocked, a grin ever present as he said those words slowly an clearly. Turning his back to the girl, he threw a sinister smile over his shoulder as he said “I will be back later to retrieve you for your cleaning. Do remember to keep your damn mouth shut and do as I say.”  An with those words left to hang in the air he disappeared down towards the camp.

    Carla sniffled, as she brought her hands to rub the tears gathering at her eyes. He didn’t have to be so mean, she thought somberly. Pushing herself on to her hands and knees she felt her way back to the weird structure with the soft blankets. She was so tired and emotionally drained that as soon as she found the blankets, she pulled them over her head and fell asleep in hopes that should could at least have sweet dreams.

“Carla run! I will catch up with you at the rendezvous point!” screamed her mother as her dark eyes beckoned for her daughter to escape from the invaders that had surrounded the campsite of the various families.  Carla’s eyes widened, as her body reacted on instinct and took off towards the meeting point. Tears gathering in her eyes as she felt her heart pump the adrenaline that coursed through her body. Her blood pounding in her ears, as she tried to block out the sounds of people screaming and the roars of blood lust that filled the night all around her.


    “PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE!”, Carla screamed as she shot up from her bed. Tears were gathered at the corner of her eyes as she tried to calm her ragged breath. “I thought I was over that.” she, whispered to herself “Why did I have that dream again. I should have stayed and tried to help. I hate that dream. I hate that damn dream”, she muttered, as she let her eyes close and then open. She never realized that she wasn’t alone, until the intruder spoke, “About damn time female”, the voice replied. Carla screamed as she tried to make out the blurry figure that stood at the door. “Mr. Alien....is that you?”, she asked timidly.  She wasn’t fond of how small her voice sounded as she asked the question. “Who else would it be human?”, the alien snapped, his irritation was present in his tone as he spoke the next words. “Now is the time for you to be processed and searched for all faults. Though I already see that there are many,” he said casually, as if he was stating a fact and not an opinion. “However” he continued, his tone filled with condescension, “I will give you five minutes with your precious ‘Lanie’ if you are good and do exactly as I say. You mess up once and the doll goes into the trash.”

    Aza gave a small sigh of pleasure as he watched the girl’s eyes widen at his threat. He would definitely set the dirty plush on fire, but for now he would use it to manipulate the girl into doing as he said. Besides it wouldn’t do to break her too soon, then the game would be over and he would be bored. Though he didn’t like humans, especially the females, he did however hate being bored more then anything else in the universe. Boredom led to thinking and that led to him contemplating his past and future decisions, an that was simply not allowed in his mind. “Did you not here me female”, he snapped, his pale eyes narrowing at her slow reaction. An amused smirk played across his lips as she scrambled out of bed.  He couldn’t help grin at the way she stumbled toward him, her hands outstretched in an attempt not to trip or bump into something.  When she was only inches away, his hand shot out and grabbed her wrist.  Then without another word he turned to head towards the awaiting vehicle all the while pulling the female behind him.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.