Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

THANK YOU! Oh my gosh you have no idea how glad I am that people are enjoying this crazy story. I love all your questions, and I hope that you get some of the answers you are looking for. Please stick with me! All your feedback is greatly appreciated.


Review even if you hate it please.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Vita sighed softly, as his boots made a scuffling sound as he paced from the bed to the window. His mind running in a million different directions, but there was one thought in particular that kept flashing in his mind. Aza had laughed he thought with bitter resentment to the human who brought out something he had been trying to achieve for nearly five years. He stopped at the foot of the bed, letting his body flop on the bed with a thud. Vita may have been the feared general of the 'Junirk' kingdom, but he knew that the Sato prince had no fear or respect for him. Though they were to be bonded soon, the general knew that it would be in name only. Vita sighed softly as he sat up on the bed, letting his boots meet the ground. The general felt a migraine beginning to form as his anger built towards Aza. He growled low in his throat, his eyes narrowing to slits as his body tensed from frustration.  He had tried many tricks to have his bond mate show more than contempt or indifference towards him. From torture to rape, he had tried to get the stubborn Sato to bend to his will. Vita shook his head from side to side as he stood to perform his nightly duties before he retired. Heading to the bathroom, he quickly disrobed and turned the shower on. His body on autopilot as he stepped into the shower and started to slowly perform the ritual of cleansing himself from the day. Aza has showed more for that breeding stock bitch then for the one who holds his fate in his hands, the Junirk thought venomously, his nails digging into his arm drawing blood. He tried to keep calm, and his barriers up. However his mind wouldn't cooperate as it flashed back to the first time he had seen the Sato prince, starting his downward spiral of obsession.


     The war had ended and the price the planet of Fetiri had payed was a heavy one, thought a fifteen year old prince Vita. His eyes drifting towards the large canopy tent that the peace treaty was to commence at. He knew his father and the Sato king already in the midst of discussion of cooperation between the two kingdoms. The junirk prince sighed softly as his long, ears twitched slightly, his mind elsewhere as he walked towards an old tree and leaned against it. Vita closed his eyes, deciding that since he wasn’t needed at the time he could at least catch some much needed sleep. He didn’t know how long he slept before his sensitive hearing caught a slight rustling in the distance. The prince slowly stood, as he concentrated on the rustling of dead leaves. He turned to his left, sighting some lemon berry bushes that had bloomed, cocking his head to the side he approached cautiously towards them. He pulled back the bushes and peeked through the opening, his eyes widening at the sight before him. A small frame was sitting in the clearing, a kittori perched on his shoulders. The kittori’s long ears perked as it let out a high pitched yelp, it's orange and white pelt shining in the early morning sun. The figure laughed softly as the kittori flapped it’s white wings in playful show. Vita blinked, as his breath hitched in his throat.  He had to get closer, he just had to get a better look at the beautiful creature that had filled his head with their laughter. Stepping out of his hiding spot, a charming smile was on his lips as he approached the sitting figure. “Hello pretty lady what might you be doing here?”, he asked. Vita blinked in surprise, when he actually looked to the young figure’s face. “You're a Sato” he said in a whispered tone. The prince knew that they were around but he had never really seen them that close up.  His mind suddenly trying to recall all that he could remember being taught about them. The Sato unlike the Junirk were an androgynous race, having no distinct gender, each being born with the capability to give or bear children. Their culture being more about earning your place then being born in it. They were aggressive in nature and had a tendency to try and repress one another, their lust for personal desires usually out weighing better judgement. The boy blinked as he cocked his head to the side, his silver meeting the prince's golden gaze.  Vita opened his mouth to say more, but was interrupted with a shout. "Prince Aza their you are!" a dark red haired Sato yelled, as he ran to where the boy sat, "your father requests your presence immediately." The boy nodded his head, as he stood. He pet the kittori, who let out a low mew and then turned heading towards the Sato camp. Vita blinked in surprise, that was the prince he thought, his mind being unable to believe someone that beautiful could be one of those vile Sato creatures. Vita shook his head a scowl present on his face. I will just have to ask father about this prince, he thought. Vita gave the retreating Sato’s one last look as he headed for the Junirk camp, his ears still ringing with the sound of laughter.

Vita snapped out of his haze, as he felt the water growing colder. He turned the shower head off, as he stepped out. He Grabbed a towel off the rack, and wrapped it around his waist. Going into his room he quickly dried off  tossing the towel on to a nearby chair. Vita threw back the covers from his bed and crawled in letting his head hit the pillow. His mind still in deep thought about that fateful day.


"Father are you here?", Vita called out in the oversized tent, that the royal family occupied. "Yes  my son what is it you need?", his father asked from where he sat behind a table, documents in hand. "father I wanted to talk to you about the Sato people, do they have a heir for their ruler?", he asked bluntly not really in the mood to play games. The king looked up at his son in curiosity, his eyebrows rising in surprise as he carefully spoke. "Yes they do...I believe the lad's name is Aza." the king said as he stroked his dark blue beard thoughtfully. Vita's eyes narrowed as displeasure was evident on his face. "I thought all Sato's where hermaphrodites and thus they didn't have genders?" the prince asked, confusion written across his face as he kept speaking "I had seen him today and thought him a Junirk nobleman's young daughter. He was just so beautiful." the prince said in a husky voice. His cheeks tinting slightly at the way he had spoken. The king didn't comment on his son's last sentence, but instead let his large ears drop slightly as he spoke. "as you know the war has done more then killed many of our people. The land is slowly dying and toxins have caused many of our plants and animals to mutate. Well fortunately we Junirk have escaped that curse for the most part, however the Sato were not so lucky,” the king paused, his hand coming up to run through his disheveled dark blue hair. “The Sato genetics have started to mutate. They are now slowly dying out as they once were, and evolving into something that they know not how to be. You see most Sato refer to themselves as a he, but in the prince’s case he really is just a ‘he’,” he stated simply. Vita cocked his head to the side, a perplexed expression on his face. The king sighed softly as he rubbed his temples, he felt a headache coming on. “You see Vita. Aza was born as a male. He couldn’t bear life only give life. Most Sato had consider that an omen and wanted to have the child destroyed. However his life was spared, and now the Sato are finding more and more of their people are being born as just male, or they are unable to conceive at all. An as you know most of our women have died. A Lot of their bodies just weren’t able to withstand the toxins, but thanks to a truce and our joint efforts we are able to bring a little stability to the land. Still though we are going to have to come up with a more permanent solution.” he said softly. Vita nodded his head, and turned to leave the tent. His mind still on the carefree laughter.


    The general rolled over to his side, his eyes drifting close. Since that fateful day he had been obssessed. It didn’t matter to him that Aza was a male, or that he hated him. No, none of it really mattered to him, because he had to have him. So he started to manipulate situations to his advantage, until he was made general of the newly founded “Satork Empire”. Then he continued on controlling situations until he finally got what he wanted. He was going to have Aza as his own, and with that comforting thought Vita drifted off to sleep.



    Aza let out a low growl in his throat as he walked briskly down the hall towards the holding rooms that the humans were placed in. He looked down to the yellow sundress that was crumpled in his hands, his mind trying to imagine what she would look like with it on. He didn’t know why he picked out the dress, but he just couldn’t help himself. I guess she deserves a little bit of a reward for at least being declared worthy of life, he mused to himself. Quickly he ended up at his destination, stopping in front of the locked room that she was being held in. Aza let a small smirk play on his lips, his mind trying to come up with how she would react to seeing him again. More than likely she would be scared he hoped, the uncertain look in her eyes causing his body to shiver in pleasure. Grabbing the knob to turn the door, as he stepped into the room. Excitement and pleasure coursing through his veins as he shut the door behind him.



Carla turned to see who had stepped into the room now, praying to any god that would hear her panicked thoughts. She was traumatized from the whole ‘processing’ procedure. Not only did they go into the bathroom with her as she washed herself, and one even attempted to ‘help’. Which caused her to have a near panic attack and bang her head on the back of the wall as she tried to scramble away from their ‘helpful’ hands. When they saw how distressed she became, as tears started to form in her eyes from not only embrasement but also for fear of being molested, they just burst out laughing at her expense. Which only served to upset her more, as the aliens shook their heads and stepped away, leaving her alone in the bathroom to finish cleaning herself. She had been relieved when they left, but her relief soon turned into grief as she realized they left without giving her a towel. So for fifteen minutes she paced about the bathroom after she had thoroughly cleaned herself. Finally getting all the courage she could muster, she through the bathroom door opened and stepped out, only to have a white sheet flung at her. After she had gotten the sheet fitted around her, the two aliens had proceeded to sit her on the bed and ask her questions about herself. At first it was the basic ‘how old you are’, what nationality are you, have you had all your shots. Then they started asking her questions she wished not to divulge. Still though she answered for fear of them causing bodily harm to her person. She didn’t really feel that it was any of their business if she had ‘mated’ or had ‘birthed’ any children. The worst part of the whole ‘processing’ for her was when they actually had the nerve to touch her body. An when she tried to protest or get away, they simply grabbed her and told her to let them get it over with so they would leave her alone. So Carla suffered through the indignity of them examining her from the top of her head to her toes. From taking blood to measuring her hips. She suffered silently through it all, though on the inside she was calling for every deity she could think of to smite them where the two aliens stood. Now that she was alone she just prayed that they would just leave her be and forget she was even here. Though with her luck she knew that wasn’t the case as she watched the door turn open to reveal none other then the bastard who caused all this, well in her mind she blamed him. “Human....”he began, but before he could continue she growled and glared into his silver eyes. Shooting up from the bed the sheet still wrapped around her, screaming at the top of her lungs from frustration. “My NAME IS CARLA, NOT HUMAN! So please use it from now on!” she panted, her chest rising and falling as she tried not to trip on the sheet, but to no avail as the sheet got caught on a nail causing her to trip. Excepting for her face to meet the hard tile floor, she closed her eyes in anticipation. She didn’t even notice arms wrapping around her to stop her fall, keeping her eyes closed. After a few seconds she realized that she was neither on the floor or was in pain, chancing a peek as she opened her eyes. Her dark mahogany meeting his silver, a sneer on his face as he held her a second, before he roughly shoved her back to her feet. The action causing her to lose her grip on the sheet. Oh god please kill me now, she thought as the sheet fell to the ground.



Aza blinked in surprise as the clumsy girl lost her grip on the sheet, revealing smooth chocolate skin. Aza’s eyes widened in shock as he felt his cheeks growing hot. His heart speeding up so fast he thought it had flown up into his throat. He was at a loss for words, though he had seen many humans naked, this time instead of disgust he felt a sense of desire. What is happening to me, he wondered as he continued to stare at the mortified human who stood in all her naked glory. Why do I suddenly feel like I need to hug her, he wondered his mind reeling with an unknown feeling. If only he had known it was the beginning of love.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.