Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well I hope this you all likes this. Sorry about the delay, family was visiting and you know how that can go. So please review and tell me what you think. Also I would like to thank everyone that took the time to review and to read the story. I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I’m having trouble with format so please hang in there with me until I can figure this out.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Carla was in shock, her eyes wide like saucers as she and the alien continued to have a staring contest of uncertainty. Her mind finally coming to the realization that she was still naked, and with that thought she reacted. “DAMN PERVERT!”, she screamed, her hand reaching down to grab her dirty sneakers as she quickly through them at his face. She watched as he quickly dropped the bundle in his hands and dodge the first shoe, only for the second to hit the side of his head.  “What the hell!?!”, he yelled, as his hand shot up to rub his temple. He looked so shocked that Carla almost felt bad for her reaction. Bringing the sheet up to wrap around her torso, she quickly tied what she hoped would be a secure knot on the side. Lifting her eyes back to the alien as she climbed to her feet. She was going to tell him what she really thought of him, when all of a sudden she felt herself become weightless only to have her back meet the bed. Icy silver eyes glowing menacingly, as an angelic face was distorted into a snarl as he spoke. “Fucking bitch. This is the thanks I get for bringing clothes I had brought up just for you.” he snarled, bringing his hands up from where he pinned her shoulders to wrap around her throat. “I even brought that stupid animal you were crying about or are you so damn fickle that it was all an act?” he panted out, his eyes narrowing in suspension. Carla tried to breath but found she was slowly losing oxygen at each word he spoke, her hands shooting up to grasp his in a desperate attempt to stay conscious. She tried to choke out her words, but all she could do was cough a pathetic attempt to speak.


Aza blinked, his hands quickly releasing his suffocating grip. He watched as she coughed in an attempt to catch her breath. He looked down to his shaking hands, his mind in a haze. What did I....he started to ask himself, but stopped, he knew what he did but the question was why did he do it. Why did he feel the need to apologize and explain himself? Aza looked to Carla once more, her eyes were wide with fear as she tried to hold back the tears that had formed at the corner of her eyes. Then all of a sudden he looked down to the sheet that had slid further down, the sheet barely covering her generous breasts. Slowly his hand went out to touch the exposed skin. His eyes curious as he concentrated on the brown skin. Slowly he let his hand connect to her collarbone, his fingers lightly caressing the silky skin. Aza was lost in a daze as he kept softly stroking the skin, until he felt his body being forced back from the bed. His mind slamming back into reality, as a shriek of terror reached his ears.


Vita saw red as he looked from the human to the bewildered Sato. His head was pounding as he felt so many conflicting emotions pounding through his head. He knew that his barriers should be up in front of them, but he couldn’t help it. He slept for only two hours before being awakened by an intense feeling of dread. Vita knew that the feeling was coming from the human whose mind he had softly touched for a mere moment, but her thoughts and feelings were so strong that he would know them anywhere. Vita reached down and pulled Aza up by the collar of his shirt as he snarled. The Junirk’s golden eyes widened as he stared into Aza’s silver pools filled with uncertainty. Vita turned his head to look at the terrified girl as she clutched the sheet tightly to her chest. His head was throbbing as he tried to remain in control, the sanity he felt slowly beginning to slip from his conscious mind. “Human known as Carla”, the general began, his voice strained as he kept breathing in harsh breaths, “I do not know what has happened nor do I really care. Know this though. I will kill you if you touch what is mine again", He smiled as the girl’s jaw dropped, her lips quivering. He knew she didn’t do anything, but still to have Aza willingly touch her skin was something he couldn’t bear to see. So he wouldn't he vowed to himself as dropped Aza to the floor. If his bondmate wanted the human so bad he would just have to take the human from him and use her to tame him. He turned to leave, motioning for Aza to follow him out the door.


Carla watched the two aliens shut the door a click indicating she was alone for the moment. She let out a choked sob, her hand shooting up to try and stifle it. "Please mom what do I do?", she asked softly into the room. Her tears cascading down her cheeks to fall into her lap. Carla looked down to the floor at the pile of clothes he had brought her. She slowly untangled her body from the sheet, and stood on the cold tile floor. Her shoulders ached from where she had been pinned, she knew bruises would probably form. Snatching up the pile of clothes, letting out a squeal of delight when her old stuffed lion fell to the floor. "Laine!", she screamed. Her body falling to the floor as she brought Laine up to her chest in a tight embrace. Her eyes watering in pure happiness. Even if it was only for a moment Carla could say that she was content, as she held onto her only friend.



Morning came too quick for Carla, as a guard burst into her room. "Human get dressed and ready. The general wishes to see you. You have fifteen minutes. Do not bring anything out of this room." the guard bellowed before he left. She mumbled to herself as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as. Her mind still foggy as she went about each task of making herself presentable. She was sure that the general was going to kill her, she could only hope.

"Where are we going?", she asked the guard as they rode the elevator up. He ignored her, as they continued to ride in silence. The elevator stopping at the 9th floor. The doors opening with a soft ding, sounding more like a death toll as the guard grabbed her arm. The feeling of dread slowly turned into a feeling of doom with each shaky step she took. Her eyes widening when she realized that she was in the psych ward. As they approached the steel door, a guard looked up from the observation room and buzzed them in. The steel door swinging open slowly. She felt herself being shoved into the entrance chamber with the door slamming behind her. The other door opening to reveal another guard, who grabbed her wrist and yanked her inside. The guard roughly dragged her down the corridor. Her eyes barely able to process any details, as everything rushed by in a blur. She was once again thrown into another room her face connecting with a strong chest. “So you finally arrive human”, the general laughed softly. The laugh sounding distant and detached.  Carla let out a surprised yelp as she jumped back from the general. “Aza our guest has arrived.” the general said in a mocking tone. Carla turned her head in the direction that the alien had spoken too. She gasped as her eyes widened in shock, there was Aza tied to a steel chair. His hands were handcuffed behind his back and several pieces of rope were looped around his chest, and the back of the chair. That is some freaky bondage...oh my god this isn’t going to end well for him, she thought. Her mind oblivious to the fact that she was in the room too. Her thoughts completely focused on the tied hostage that was on the other side of the room.


Vita chuckled silently to himself as he focused on her thoughts of things not going well for his little bond mate. He shook his head in admiration at the level of stupidity that she possessed. Turning his attention back to Aza, who openly stared at the girl in curiosity and fascination. The sense of admiration soon turned to jealous anger. The Junirk turned and grabbed the human female, throwing her over his shoulder with little effort.  He strode over to the bed to the left of Aza, throwing her onto it with a thud. Not even giving the female time to recover as he flipped her over to her stomach. Moving her legs to the floor, so that she was in a bent position. Her butt in the air, pinning her hands on the bed, looking more like a table then a scared human. He bent his head down to her ear, so he could whisper the words slowly to her. “Human”, he began in a calm deadly voice, “place your hands on the bed and do not move them. If you move them you will live to regret it. Do you understand?” he asked softly, his tongue darting out to lick the shell of her ear. Vita grinned as he felt her fear wash over his body, and filling up his mind. Her head bobbing up and down as she said in a shaky voice “Y-y-yes. I understand”. “Good girl”, he said in a teasing manner. His pale hand stroking her fluffy black hair as he spoke. Vita turned his attention to Aza as he pressed the communicator on his wrist. He knew that Aza was curious as to why she was here in the room he usually used for his punishments. He looked down to the quivering human girl who had gripped the sheets in fear, as she breathed slowly in and out. He started to pet her hair lightly as the sound of the door opening reached his ears. “Are you ready to begin general?”, the guard asked in a respectful tone. Vita nodded his head as he let his hand drop to his side. Sparing one more glance at Aza whose eyes had finally acknowledge his presence with a look of horror.

Carla knew that she should fight, should run. The adrenaline coursing through her body making her want to flee. Making sure to keep her hands on the bed as she attempted to slowly turn her head. The sound of Aza’s voice stopping her before she could fully see what was happening behind her. “Do not turn your head. Look at me.” he said softly. Carla looked slowly to his face, her eyes meeting his. Instead of the usual apathy in his look, she saw his eyes soften as a multitude of different emotions flicked through his eyes. She tried to speak to him, but the words wouldn’t come as she felt her chest tighten. Carla felt the right side of her yellow dress being pulled up to her hips. She wanted to look but before she could even think to move her head, Aza commanded her not to look. “Do not turn your head, just look at me.”he said, his voice slightly shaky as he spoke. Carla continued to stare at the bound alien that sat across from her. Time seemed to stop at that moment for her, until she was brought back to the present as searing pain shot up her leg. Her hands gripping the sheet tightly as she screamed, and attempted to move her leg only to have her shoulder blade slapped. “Do not move the branding is over now, all we have to do is pour in the ink. Surely that wasn’t so bad.” the guard said in a matter of fact voice. She tried to speak but she could not, as she gasped for breath.  She sighed softly as a cold liquid was poured onto the scorched flesh, though she did not dare look at the mark. Instead she concentrated on Aza’s face. His face looked so sad and almost vulnerable. Does he feel pity for me?, she wondered as she let her mind drift into a haze. “You may sit down now human. I have to punish my bondmate for defying my orders.” the general said in a harsh tone, his frame coming to block her view of Aza’s face. “What orders?”she panted out, as she slowly slid to her knees.  The general turned to look at her as if he just realized that she was actually there.

“He was not supposed to say a word to you no matter what. He was not supposed to show anything other than indifference towards you. Instead however he chose to give you some comfort, like I am sure he wished someone had done for him," the general snarled, his hands coming to strike Aza across the cheek. Carla gasped as the general pushed the chair over onto its back. Aza’s head connecting with the floor. She turned her head to the side as the alien groaned in pain. “So defiant little pet.” the general laughed menacingly. His laugh sounding like a small demented child, she heard him land another blow to the young boy’s chest. Carla turned her head back to the scene as she watched the general kick the boy in the ribs repeatedly.  “Stop it," she said softly, speaking up as she repeated her words. “Stop it," “Stop it”, her words increasing in volume. An before she could even think on her actions, her heart and mind connected for that one moment as she screamed “STOP!” ignoring the pain in her leg she threw herself at the general.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.