Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey sorry if its a little short, but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Also thanks for the reviews they are what really help me keep going and trying to do my best at this story. I really apperciate all the feedback.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Vita felt her mind even before she collided with him. The sense of terror and hopelessness he felt coming from her, washing over him. Turning his rage into overwhelming sadness, that caused him to feel gut wrenching guilt, as he fell back with her on top of him. Her brown eyes wide with terror as she stared into his golden eyes. Confusion written on her face as she tried to form the words to speak. Vita shook his head from side to side as he tried to free himself of the emotional fog that she had induced. His barriers quickly shooting back up to block out her feelings. A pale hand shooting out to push her off of him, a snarl on his lips. The guard quickly ran over and grabbed her hair yanking her up to face him. “That was very foolish human? Do you wish to take his place?” he said with barely concealed fury, as she started to shake her head in terror. “You don’t? Well then help me to understand why you would do such a foolish thing?” he snarled, his hand shooting to her chin to force her to look at Aza who stared with glazed eyes. “Do you honestly think that he would care if it was you or him!?!” Vita yelled, his voice rising as he continued “I think YOU FAIL TO GRASP THE SITUATION YOU ARE IN! YOU NAIVE WENCH!”. Vita watched as she tried to blink away the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes. He let her chin go as he stood and walked over to Aza who gave him a wary gaze as he approached. Bending down to grab the boy’s hair as he looked at the human girl who averted her eyes to the floor. “Look at me human” he spoke calmly, as he let his nails dig deeper into the boy's scalp. “This is my bondmate. In other words this is my property! However since his race has mutated beyond a point of no return.  Now we require females and even some males of your species” he paused, trying to let her mind grasp at all that he was saying. “So in other words you are going to be our breeding stock bitch.”he said in a smug tone, letting Aza’s hair go as he walked to a stunned Carla. "You see now the predicament you are in little star." he laughed, bending down to his knees as he spoke once more. "You are just like him now. You are mine." Vita said in a soft whisper, bringing his lips to brush against hers in a soft kiss. He couldn't help the low chuckle that escaped him as the human's eyes rolled into the back of her head, as she slumped back into the guards awaiting arms. He stood as he motioned for the guard to pick her up. "Your orders general?" the guard asked, as he held the human female like she weighed nothing. "Get her ready for transport we will be departing for Neo Feori after matters here are dealt with. After all I think the citizens will be more then happy to meet the selected female counter mate to the princes of our new kingdom" Vita spoke in a gleeful tone. The guard nodded his head as he left with the human in his arms.

 

Aza knew what was coming next, and he prayed to God that he would die this time or at least pass out. He felt the chains being loosened as he was quickly pulled to a standing position. "Let me guess, we are going to play," he replied sarcastically as he wiggled his hands that were still handcuffed behind his back. The general smiled from ear to ear as he leaned his head in closer towards him. "Don't feel jealous love. You know she is just a means to an end. Though I do find her to be somewhat amusing. Surely we could have chosen worse for a bearer of our offspring" the general purred softly. He started to batt his eyes in a playful manner. Aza backed away slowly from Vita, knowing that sickly sweet voice and playful demeanor to be all just an act. Aza knew that everything about his bond mate was fake from his twisted words to his all consuming love. He didn't want any part of it, he just wanted to be left alone.  Backing away from the general until his hands met the wall, “let's just get this over with,” Aza said in a small tone, his head turning to the side. “Oh no you don’t Aza! Look at me love, and see just what I do to you.” the general snapped. Aza turned towards his tormenter of two years, his silver eyes growing impassive as he challenged the general in a silent battle of wills. The general was soon in front of him as he pulled out a small knife from his pocket, and quickly began to cut the front of Aza’s plain black grey shirt. Pushing the shredded materials off his shoulders so he could admire the Sato prince’s flawless alabaster chest. The Sato hated the pleased and content look he had on his face as he gazed at the right side of his chest.  Aza let out a low growl, he knew that the general was staring at his brand mark. The mark that he put their, the mark that if showed told the world that he was bonded to none other than the prince of his former enemies. He despised the black swirl of flame marring the perfection of his body, hated how he memorized and accepted the fact that it was now forever etched into his skin. “Oh sweet love,” the general whispered into his ear, as his hands cupped his cheek. “You have no idea how much I am angry right now. How much I want to see you suffer right now. Oh dear if only you could love me, and show me what I desire,” Vita said. His hand dragging down his chest, nails digging into his skin. Aza let a hiss escape his mouth, but said no more. There was no point in conversation, in his mind this was simply his situation.  It was better to let it happen and then move on. The general however wasn’t pleased with just that as his left knee shot up to knee the Sato in the groin. Aza let out an ear piercing scream as he doubled over, his form easily caught by the Junirk prince. He felt himself being dragged to the bed and thrown face first onto the mattress. God, please if you are there just let me pass out! Please, Aza screamed in his head. As he felt the bruising hands dragging down his pants. The general sunk his hand into Aza’s silver hair as his other gripped his hips. Aza breathed in slowly as he felt the general push himself into him, all the while suppressing his tears.  Barely able to hold back the cries of pain he felt welling up within himself whenever the general moved inside of him, he closed his eyes and let his mind drift to expressive mahogany eyes, finding something to take his mind away from the present.


    Vita sighed softly as he looked towards the two slumbering forms on the king sized bed.  His gaze wandering to the bay window into the black abyss known as space. He turned his head back to look at Carla who was curled up near the middle with her butt in the air as she mumbled incoherently in her sleep.  Aza sleeping right beside her, as still as day, not even bothering to move when Carla rolled over next to him. She buried her face into his stomach as she casually through her arms over him, mumbling about pancakes. Vita knew that they would both be out for hours since he had the guards inject Carla with a tranquilizer after she passed out, and he gave Aza the sleeping pills right after he had his way with him. That was the deal usually Aza never seeming to want to stay awake after their little escapades so as an act of mercy Vita would give him the pills to help him escape his reality. Vita’s mind drifted back to an hour ago when his sanity split and the beast that lay within him reared its ugly head. The general sighed as he stood, placing his hand on the panel button as he spoke to the computer. “Hyke! Do not let anyone enter or leave without my permission. They are to be given whatever they want in reason. All their requests will be run by me before you comply understood?”. “Yes General Vita,”  the computer replied in a pleasant monotone voice. With one fleeting glance back to the two figures that slept peacefully on the bed. The general stepped out the door, as it slid silently closed behind him. He couldn't let this thing win, this thing that wanted more than love, this thing inside of him that wanted the world.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.