Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late with an update. I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your reviews have really inspired me and help me to keep going. Also I changed the format of the story, please tell me what you think. I don't know if I like it personally, but I decided to give this way a try with some help of course. Anyways thanks again for your encouragement.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Aza opened his eyes slowly, a white ceiling greeting him from his drug induced sleep. Should have asked for five instead of three, he thought somberly not wanting to meet his reality. Though usually when he woke up from the pills he was never so calm and warm, but for some reason he felt almost peaceful. He let out a small yawn, as he tried to sit up, his eyebrows shooting up as he realized there was something draped across his chest. He growled softly in annoyance when his eyes met the frame of the female, Carla, his conscious filled in for him. His mind starting to stray back to when she was screaming for his tormentor to stop. How her face was stricken with pain as she launched herself at his attacker. Why did she do that, he wondered, a part of him genuinely curious while another argued that it was all a ruse. An with that last thought his eyes narrowed as he brought his legs up to kick her off the bed. He grinned in satisfaction when her body met with the plush carpeted floor.

 

“What the hell!?!”, she moaned.  Blinking as he crawled over to the side of the bed he brought his hands up to his chin. She made for quite a picture, laying sprawled on her back. Her eyes narrowed into a glare as she brought her hand up to point at him in an groggy manner.  “So not cool man.” she mumbled, her voice groggy.  He let out a small laugh, one of his fangs peeking through his lips as he spoke “Idiot”, was all that he said.

 

Carla was not amused in the slightest as she continued to glare at the alien who had brought nothing but ruin upon her.  She sat up on her knees, trying to focus on the room, her  mind catching up to the fact that all she could make out were blurred visions of odd shapes.

 

“WHERE ARE MY GLASSES......AND WHERE THE HELL IS LAINE!”, she screamed at the top of her lungs.  Turning her head towards the Sato that sat on the bed.  “Please give me back my glasses and Laine. Then also can you please just go away. This is your fault,” she hissed. Eyes narrowed in what she hoped was the best death glare she could muster. She saw him move a little towards her. Her eyes were able to focus as his hand met her face and gave it a light push. She fell back onto the floor catching herself on her elbows, an astonished look etched on her face.


    “Will you shut up idiot,” Aza growled.  He didn’t have the energy to deal with her stupidity right now.  His eyes scanned the room, falling upon a large bookcase where a small shoebox like object sat on the shelf. Pushing himself off the bed, and passing by her without a second glance,  he grabbed the box and casually tossed the top onto the floor.  Not surprised to see that her glasses and stuffed lion where inside.  Well looks like the general decided to grant her some mercy, he mused to himself.  He grinned as he walked over to the rapidly blinking Carla, no doubt trying to make out anything other than haze.  He stood over her for a moment before he dropped the shoebox in front of her, causing the human to let out a gasp. He shrugged his shoulders as he sat indian style on the floor in front of her. Aza sighed as he lazily watched her shaking hand tentatively reach out to the box. His agitation growing at her frightened demeanor. His eyes narrowed as she picked up her glasses and just held them out, her eyes looking to his face, though he knew she could barely make him out.

“WILL YOU JUST PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!?!” he barked out, his voice laced with annoyance at her antics. Without hesitation she quickly put her glasses on, pushing them up the bridge of her nose with her index finger.

 

“You think that you could be a little nicer to me!”, she snapped.  Aza opened and closed his mouth in shock.  The reality of the words hitting him to his core, and he felt a strange feeling overcoming his conscious.  Guilt....his mind filled in the nameless emotion.  He hadn’t felt that for a long time.  Though as quickly as it came it was soon replaced by anger.  How dare she!


    Carla watched as his beautiful face twisted into a scowl of fury. She wanted to look away from his burning gaze, but she was transfixed. His eyes flashing with anger as they narrowed in displeasure.  “Oh...uh....yeah I am”, she tried to form a sentence, but was lacking the words. She had no idea what she wanted to say now, so instead her hand grabbed Lanie and brought it up to her chest, and let her gaze wander down to his lap. Embarrassment filled her mind, and was etched on her face as she kept her gaze on his lap. He was naked, she kept chanting in her head. The words finally reaching her subconscious, her body shot up.  “WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?! Oh my god put some clothes on!” she screamed in a horrified tone. The only naked man she had ever seen was in her beloved manga series, but she knew that they didn't really compare to the real thing.  She averted her gaze to her own lap, as she tried to calm her frantically beating heart.  The cruel words of the general coming back to her mind like a knife slicing through cake.  Breeding Stock Bitch...she thought in dismay.

“Why are you about to start crying? You cry an awful lot female.”, the alien stated in a matter of fact tone. Damn, was she crying?

 

“Just put some clothes on please?” she said in a soft reply.  She heard a drawer opening and closing.

 

“Hey idiot you can look now?” the Sato replied casually. Carla looked in the direction he had spoken from, he was standing by a small white chest of drawers, his arms crossed as he glared in her direction. I guess he is quite handsome she mused, his lanky frame covered in what looked to be faded jeans.  His once braided hair was now loose and flowing in silky waves to his back. If only he didn’t have such a bad attitude she could almost like him. Almost being the key word.

 

“You're not wearing a shirt”, she noted, pausing for a moment to stand on her feet. The stuffed lion tucked under her arms. “Put a shirt on.” was all that she added, her body turning towards the other side of the wall.  She heard grumbling,and waited for him to say something but nothing came as she heard the drawer open once again. Carla took the opportunity to look around the room, hoping to find a way to escape.  The room was fairly big, with a large bed in the middle, a door to the right leading to what she hoped was the bathroom. The back wall had three large bookcases that were filled to the brim with all sorts of books.  She gasped as she ran towards the bookcases, one was filled completely with manga. Carla scanned the titles finding them to be most of the series she had been reading before the war started and even some she had been wanting to read. “OH THERE IS A GOD!” she yelled as she came upon one of her favorites ‘kimi ni todoke’. She grabbed volume one off the shelf and turned towards the Sato, her face beaming as she spoke.  “You like manga!” she laughed happily. Carla was so happy she wanted to run over and hug him, but she didn’t want to die today so she just bounced from one of foot to the other.

 

Aza was surprised when the girl yelled, though he was more surprised by her questions and her smile. He felt his cheeks heating up, his head nodding yes to her questions.  He quickly turned from her so he didn’t have to see her smile. What is up with me?, he chided softly to himself. He let out a huff, as he turned away from her the shirt he had fished out still in his hands. He threw the shirt down, not wanting to comply with her wishes. “Just shut up idiot.” he growled, not even bothering to acknowledge her as he spoke. “You are so annoying and do not touch my possessions,’ Aza said in a clipped tone. A question coming to his mind as he strolled over to the bed and flopped down onto it. “How old are you? You act like a child, crying over such stupid things. Like that stuffed animal  for example. I ought to burn it and save everyone the trouble.” he snapped. Carla’s eyes narrowed in anger, as she put her lion on the shelf. She then grabbed another book and quickly launched it in his direction. The book missed by a foot as it fell to the floor with a flop. Aza let out a chuckle, rolling over onto his back. “Just answer the question and I won’t” he stated simply. “I will be turning twenty-one in April. How old are you?” Carla asked. “You act like a little girl. As for my age, I just turned nineteen.” he said through a yawn. “I’m going back to sleep. Do whatever you want just don’t bother me.” Aza said sleepily, his eyes drifting shut.

 

Carla crept closer towards the bed, book in hand as she slowly slid onto the bed. She was careful not to touch him, but made sure she was able to get into a comfortable position. After all the bed could fit seven of her. She noticed he still didn’t put a shirt on, which made her uncomfortable. Though now that she could actually get a fair look at him, she could see that he had what looked to be bruises down his side. His chest had what looked like faint thin red scars running down past his navel. Where did he get those?, she wondered. Her mind conjuring up the image of an angry looking general, whose words seemed to echo in her head. ‘THIS IS MY BONDMATE! HE IS MINE!’, what did he mean by that?, she asked herself. Carla sighed and shook her head, turning her attention to the book she brought to the bed. Better to not think on it, and with those words she let herself be submerged in the land of make believe.

 

Vita ran a hand through his dark blue hair, his large ears drooping showing his fatigue. “General Vita. Ruasu is here to see you," said the guard.  Vita nodded his head, as the guard let in the violet haired Junirk.  Once the guard had left, the general waved for Ruasu to sit down in the chair in front of his desk. “What are your findings?”, the general asked, as the other Junirk sat down in front of him.

 

“There is more to it then our people becoming aggressive," Ruasa sighed.  "Our powers have grown from more than simple telepathy. Our race is starting to be consumed by madness, though we do not know from what. There are several theories, but no real solid explanation.” he said in a monotone manner. The violet haired Junirk’s red eyes displaying nothing as he continued on “Also it is as I feared. According to our spies both your father and the Sato Emperor are indeed working on plans of eliminating each other."  Vita growled, his fist slamming down on his dark wood desk.

 

“I knew it. Those damn old bastards are going to destroy everything we have worked so hard for. They were the ones who came up with combining our races as one.” Vita snarled. Ruasu nodded his head, as Vita continued to speak “I will not allow all the sacrifices that have been made to be in vain. We have not come so far, or worked so hard for nothing. I think it is time we put an end to this. I will not let my mates be in danger,” the general said as he gave Ruasu a smirk.

 

"Your orders then general” Ruasu asked.

 

"Why I am pretty sure you know what they are. Don’t you Ruasu?” Vita asked, his voice taking on a soft purr as he spoke those words. Ruasu nodded as he rose from the seat


“Understood. I will make arrangements to neutralize the situation.” Ruasu said as he bowed, quickly leaving. The general smirked as Ruasu left, a sense of pride filling up his soul. He would soon have everything if all went according to plan. His mind drifting back to his sleeping bondmates. As his pride was replaced with pleasure of having the family he knew he deserved. Even the human was growing on him, and he knew now that like Aza, she was his. Turning towards the window to stare into space, his mind wandered to much darker thoughts. Yes soon everything will be as it should be, he thought, a small chuckle escaping from his chest, that soon grew into a demented laugh.






Chapter End Notes:








Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.