[Reviews - 219] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

He loved to see them suffer. The pitiful humans that they desperately need to survive. Oh how she would suffer the girl who was nothing but a twinkling star, and he knew just as good as anyone that stars were never meant to stay. They were destined to fall and look beautiful as there innocence fades away.


Rated: Mature Content
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Science Fiction
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Dark Fic, Homosexuality, Original Characters, Rape, Sexual Content , Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 60375 Read: 131604
Published: July 23 2012 Updated: June 18 2014
Story Notes:

This is my first story. I'm going to give this a try, and see what happens. I might take it down and redo. Please tell me what you think. Please review even if you don't like it.

1. The old lion. by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 59] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1589 words)

2. Captured Dreams. by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1737 words)

Okay I want to start out by saying, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I apprreciate all the kind words and reviews. Those reviews helped me grab inspiration and own it. Also I am going to say this now, there well be some homoeroticism in this story. It's a threesome, so yeah I just want to put it out there. An as a side note about Carla, I wanted to create a character I could relate too. I read great stories about different heroines and heros, but alot of them I couldn't relate too. So I guess my mind had enough of that because this is seriously based off of a dream I had. I'm pretty clueless as to what is going to happen next so please be patient with me.

 

Thank you again, please review even if you hate it.

3. Clarity Aproachs by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3125 words)

Thank you, thank you for your reviews and kind words. I really apperciate the time all yall took to review. Also on a side note 'Tsukai' means bearer. Homoeroticism, you've been warned.

4. Growing Obsession by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2496 words)

THANK YOU! Oh my gosh you have no idea how glad I am that people are enjoying this crazy story. I love all your questions, and I hope that you get some of the answers you are looking for. Please stick with me! All your feedback is greatly appreciated.


Review even if you hate it please.

5. Found Possessions. by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2309 words)

Well I hope this you all likes this. Sorry about the delay, family was visiting and you know how that can go. So please review and tell me what you think. Also I would like to thank everyone that took the time to review and to read the story. I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I’m having trouble with format so please hang in there with me until I can figure this out.

6. The world is mine. by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1530 words)

Hey sorry if its a little short, but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Also thanks for the reviews they are what really help me keep going and trying to do my best at this story. I really apperciate all the feedback.

7. Bonding by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2234 words)

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late with an update. I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your reviews have really inspired me and help me to keep going. Also I changed the format of the story, please tell me what you think. I don't know if I like it personally, but I decided to give this way a try with some help of course. Anyways thanks again for your encouragement.

8. Destiny Revealed by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2179 words)

WOW! Thank you for all the reviews. I was super shocked and amazed. So again I have to say Thanks. I hope you won't be to mad at me at this chapter. It was actually hard for me to write. I'm the writer and I feel bad about this...but it has to happen, if I want the story to progress! Also I'm letting you know that I may not be able to update too soon. I'm currently switching jobs, and may not be able to update as much as I should. Don't worry though I haven't given up, this will be completed. Please Review and tell me what you think!

9. 22 Hours. by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2486 words)

Thanks for sticking with me. Sorry I hadn't upadted in a minute. Well I hope you enjoy this and are starting to see the small changes that are occuring. As always thanks again for you reviews. Also please review and tell me what you think.

10. Princess. by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2942 words)

I'm so tired......I stayed up late into the night writing this. Insperation struck I guess. Anyways please review and tell me what you think. An as always THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS AND FOR READING!

11. Consuming Warmth by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1927 words)

I am so sorry for the long wait. My muse is dying so I have been trying to revive it.....and honestly I went on a huge nerd kick. I hope you like this chapter. This dream....(cause the story is based of a dream I had) is becoming more than I imagined which is awesome! Thank you guys so much for the feedback and comments. Also I am going to warn you. There isn’t much talking in this chapter, so the paragraphs might seemed squish. So I apologize in advance. To me it made no sense where I broke it up. So without further interruption, please enjoy the story.

12. New World, Old World by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2344 words)

So um...yeah...sorry I am so late with an update. I am going to try and get back into the swing of things and start doing more regular updating. So please have faith! As always thank you for reading, please review and tell me what you think.

 

 

Um...Okay I am having some technical difficulties. Can someone help me figure out why the font is different. I didn't change anything, at least not from what I could see. So let me apologize and try to fix it better in the morning.

13. Family Affair by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3526 words)

Okay while writing this I felt so bad for Aza I wanted to give him a hug. So okay....this alien planet is screwed up. I mean big time jerks both the Sato and Junirki need to go parenting class. I am trying to give you small glances at the culture because I am still trying to figure it out myself. I am pretty sure a lot of you will be bummed that the this trip isn’t the shopping trip (that itself is going to um...entertaining) but for that I really want to think how I want it to go. Anyways I hope you like and will stay with me. As always please review and tell me what you think.

14. Comfort of Home by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3284 words)

I know I am taking too long with updates and for that I apologize. Its gotta be super annoying. cause with any Sci-fi you can get confused if you aren't kept up to date. Believe me I know....one of my fave writers takes about a year to five to get her book out. Anyways I just want to say thank you for all the reviews, the super mean alot to me. Also I want to say that this story is hard...not in a sense of writing but in a sense of just how much personal this is to me. I mean this story does mean so much to me because all my characters have something that is a part of me. It could be my flaws, what I admire, or maybe what I am striving to be as a human. This story is about slow love under circumstances that couldn't be helped. I think that is what love is all about. Finding that happiness within what life has dealt you and grasping it with your hands, hoping it doesn't fade. 

15. Welcome Home by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3337 words)

I am so sorry the update is late. Also I would like to say THANK YOU for you awesome reviews. They really made me smile. Man I was beating myself up over this chapter, y'all just have no idea. The only reason I say that is because it just seems so grim, even though I know it will get better. Its just getting thier is what sucks right now.  Oh well as always please review and tell me what you think. Thanks again for your time.

16. Revelations by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2479 words)

So we are getting closer towards the real fiend! Hoho and a dundun dun. So anyways sorry for it being late. I hope you like this chapter. We are getting closer towards my ultimate goal....So as always thank you for all the great reviews. Please review and tell me what ya think. Thanks again bye-bye.

17. Taking A Stand by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3211 words)

So um...sorry it's so late. An I know everything is going to slow, but believe me I am trying! Anyways thank you all for your reviews, they really help and make me press on. So without further delay, as always please tell me what you think!. Thanks again! Have a happy thanksgiving.

18. Understanding by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2923 words)

Please forgive me that this chapter is late. Seriously I hate the flu it derails everything whenever you get sick. I am still not feeling 100% but I wanted to get this chapter out. So now my whole plans for the week got shot, but enough of my rambling. As always review and tell me what you think. Thanks for all your support!

19. Conspiring, who is he loyal too by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2615 words)

Let me apologize in advance for the text, it seems to be doing something weird. Sorry it is so short and sorry I've been gone so long. Hopefully I will be able to pick up the pace soon. Anyways thank you for all your support. Please review and tell me what you think. 

20. Two steps forward, a leap backward by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2205 words)

I'm back baby! (Okay always wanted to say that). So now that my nonsense is done I just wanted to say THANK YOU, for all the kind words. I am very sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I'm trying to find a permanent job right now, so things are kind of hectic. So now I'm done with my rants. As always please review and tell me what you think. Bye, bye.

21. Sorry by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2731 words)

So here is the next chapter. I'm about halfway done with that one so be on the lookout. Haha....so anyways I just want to thank all the reviewers and readers. All your words and comments really help me to keep going. So again I thank you for taking your time.


22. Stay Where You Can Be Seen by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3801 words)

Okay sorry that it took so long and unfortunately it may be even longer. We had move into our new apartment only for that night to get robbed at gunpoint. So it may be a little bit longer before I start posting regularly. So I apologize for the delay. Anyways thank you for all who have been reading and for your comments they really have helped me keep going.

23. Secured Power In Innocence by KarenaAngel [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3365 words)

Sooooo....I am so sorry I was gone for so long. Um...I had some really hard times going on and yeah. I am currently back in school nine classes away from getting my bachelors in communication of arts. Wish me luck! And thank you for all the kind words and reviews. I hope I can live up to all the great things you have been saying.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.